PDA

View Full Version : Jakarta Info

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82

viceman
05-02-2007, 12:06 PM
While I was in Jkt during the weekend trying to get my kakis out for drinks and theses are some sms replies I got from them...

1) I can't get out, I don't have a boat and I don't want to swim in the dirty water...
2) I had to ride a bicycle to my mother house to help cos it flooding there...
3) Sorry I cannot join you, flood water got into my house....
4) I'm trying to get my driver to get a TRUCK to pick me up, let you know later...

Ooorrrrr!!! Nbzzz!!! Never say still not TL, since you mentioned liao, I might as well ask... Why never sms me leh??? :mad: Six-pack I owed you cancelled liao... :D LoLzzz!!!

BtmMan
05-02-2007, 12:09 PM
Normal journey by Damri bus is 1 hour from Blok M to Airport. If you are taking from Gambir, may take you maybe 20min more... Situation like yesterday you still can get to airport in 3 hours, consider good liao lah. Mai always complain lah, later ppl thought Sillyporeans always complain complain... :D

Those coming JKT can still come, juz prepared to swim lor... :eek:

Cheers!

VM

I not complaining lah, but just telling or warning those who going to Jkt cos it's really very jiak lat mah....

viceman
05-02-2007, 12:16 PM
I not complaining lah, but just telling or warning those who going to Jkt cos it's really very jiak lat mah....

OH!!! Paisei! Forgotten that you are 张宇No2... "用心良苦" Batam-style... :D

So, all kakis kanna stuck by banjir, what did you do??? PCC until skin comes out??? :eek:

Cheers!

VM

BtmMan
05-02-2007, 12:20 PM
Ooorrrrr!!! Nbzzz!!! Never say still not TL, since you mentioned liao, I might as well ask... Why never sms me leh??? :mad: Six-pack I owed you cancelled liao... :D LoLzzz!!!

Don't like that lah, I was so stressed out due to the farking rain and flood, having a hard time getting from Airport to town cos nobody can get from town to airport to pick me up.
RM called me from AH and I told him where to meet, were you also in AH on Fri evening?

BtmMan
05-02-2007, 12:30 PM
OH!!! Paisei! Forgotten that you are 张宇No2... "用心良苦" Batam-style...

So, all kakis kanna stuck by banjir, what did you do??? PCC until skin comes out??? :eek:

Cheers!

VM

Yalor, stay in hotel room watch news on tv showing flood...:rolleyes:

viceman
05-02-2007, 12:39 PM
RM called me from AH and I told him where to meet, were you also in AH on Fri evening?

Of coz lah... But when they left for 2nd round, I did not go, coz I have prior "appointment"... :D

Thought you never come coz banjir everywhere how to play golf??? Maybe "pocket billards" can lah... LoLzzz!!! Really amazed that you bring you golf set, you know? Maybe you should rent a small place at Tropical to store your golf set, so no need so troublesome... :D

Cheers!

VM

BtmMan
05-02-2007, 01:20 PM
Of coz lah... But when they left for 2nd round, I did not go, coz I have prior "appointment"... :D

Thought you never come coz banjir everywhere how to play golf??? Maybe "pocket billards" can lah... LoLzzz!!! Really amazed that you bring you golf set, you know? Maybe you should rent a small place at Tropical to store your golf set, so no need so troublesome... :D

Cheers!

VM

I played in Airport Cengkareng course lah.
FYI, Tropical was closed during the weekend due to heavy flood...

Rainman
05-02-2007, 03:12 PM
To those staying and working in Jkt, kesian de lu.....:o

CBzzz.. U brought the rain and now u talk cock???

Nbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Rainman
05-02-2007, 03:17 PM
While I was in Jkt during the weekend trying to get my kakis out for drinks and theses are some sms replies I got from them...

1) I can't get out, I don't have a boat and I don't want to swim in the dirty water...
2) I had to ride a bicycle to my mother house to help cos it flooding there...
3) Sorry I cannot join you, flood water got into my house....
4) I'm trying to get my driver to get a TRUCK to pick me up, let you know later...

:(

NBzzzzzzzzzzzzz and CBzzzzzzzzzzz Again...... Why never SMS me??

Was at Scores in Citos playing pool with another gang from 4-9pm.... Call P*** but his phone out...... Today also not working leh....

So how???

Where to tonite??

Rain or shine.. No stop us from meeting and drinking one lah...

Cheers

viceman
05-02-2007, 04:10 PM
Was at Scores in Citos playing pool with another gang from 4-9pm.... Call P*** but his phone out...... Today also not working leh....
So how???
Where to tonite??

Sorry hor. My HP is with Telkomsel and last I heard that had their Exchange Switches submerged in water. (All thanks to that man from Batam lah, bring all the rain... :D ) So, can't call, but funny, can receive sms...

Tonight AH??? Onz lah. I go after work...

Cheers!

VM

BtmMan
05-02-2007, 04:48 PM

So how???

Where to tonite??

Cheers

Wei wei wei..., you NBzzzzz and CBzzzzzzz enough liao anot hahzzzz?!!!!!!!!!
You went to play Pool also no want to call me, why, scare lose $$$ hah?!!
You Fri know how to farking call me, then Sat dunno how to call me wan meh, so simple just to call my HP also must teach you wan meh?!Tui...!!!

Where to tonight?!
Me now back to dry land Batam liao la, tonight you can slowly play in the flood water in Jkt la, go get some cewek to wear bikini and swim together lor...:D

BtmMan
05-02-2007, 04:56 PM
Sorry hor. My HP is with Telkomsel and last I heard that had their Exchange Switches submerged in water. (All thanks to that man from Batam lah, bring all the rain... :D ) So, can't call, but funny, can receive sms...

Tonight AH??? Onz lah. I go after work...

Cheers!

VM

My HP also cannot make voice call, only can sms aja, funny!!!
And please hor, Jkt was raining and flooding like sio since Thurs hor...
Want to blame go and blame Bogor lah, it's the rain water from there which got Jkt flooding like waterworld wan.

Going to AH, you all got boat meh hahaha.....:D

viceman
05-02-2007, 05:05 PM
Want to blame go and blame Bogor lah, it's the rain water from there which got Jkt flooding like waterworld wan.

Going to AH, you all got boat meh hahaha.....

JKT now is the new Water Themed Park taking over the title from Kota Tinggi, JB... :eek:

Boat dun have, but I can swim... :D

blurrsotong
05-02-2007, 07:37 PM
Hi bros
Just to update.. My meeting in JKT has been postponed as the situation is quite bad. Certain areas are fine but it may be impossible to get around the city due to the floods and conjestion. The JKT partners called it off due to this and the risk of infections.
Will be going there in March instead. Hope you guys take care as the water situation may be contaminated.

Blurrsotong

viceman
06-02-2007, 11:10 AM
Will be going there in March instead. Hope you guys take care as the water situation may be contaminated.

Blurrsotong

Better lah... Lots of night activities almost come to a halt... Very quiet...

You bring laksa the next time, ya? Heheeehee... Yr ISG nick... :D

Cheers!

VM

newbird9403
06-02-2007, 05:35 PM
Going to afterhour now.

See u guys there...

Cheers

I heard you looking for me. Call lah. Forgot my number is it.

I was very busy in the last few months also sick. Almost died. Luckily still managed to survive and see the new year. This year health come first. Doctor said I need plenty of rest otherwise you will RIP very soon.

cheers
bird

viceman
06-02-2007, 05:59 PM
I was very busy in the last few months also sick. Almost died. Luckily still managed to survive and see the new year. This year health come first. Doctor said I need plenty of rest otherwise you will RIP very soon.

Bro, what happened?? Glad to see you around again...

Cheers!

VM

Rainman
08-02-2007, 10:26 AM
Wei wei wei..., you NBzzzzz and CBzzzzzzz enough liao anot hahzzzz?!!!!!!!!!
You went to play Pool also no want to call me, why, scare lose $$$ hah?!!
You Fri know how to farking call me, then Sat dunno how to call me wan meh, so simple just to call my HP also must teach you wan meh?!Tui...!!!

Where to tonight?!
Me now back to dry land Batam liao la, tonight you can slowly play in the flood water in Jkt la, go get some cewek to wear bikini and swim together lor...:D

NBzzzzz..... I thought u went back liao...

Mon was drinking wine and YO in Ah cheong's office.... Tue we celebrate Ah Cheong's B'day at Classic, just 4 of us till 2 am....

Last night his Malaysia gang came down and they were at afterhours and then stadium till morning.... I cannot join lah.... 2 nights in a row enough liao.... I went to Satu Lagi in Kristal hotel and play pool plus beer lah..

Tonite, Mad dog and then maybe I join them in Stadium..... hehehe

Busy hor??

See u next Sat... Bring present for me hor...... hahaha

Rainman
08-02-2007, 10:27 AM
I heard you looking for me. Call lah. Forgot my number is it.

cheers
bird

What happened???

So can still come out for coke??

Cheeers

viceman
08-02-2007, 10:34 AM
Mon was drinking wine and YO in Ah cheong's office.... Tue we celebrate Ah Cheong's B'day at Classic, just 4 of us till 2 am....

Last night his Malaysia gang came down and they were at afterhours and then stadium till morning.... I cannot join lah.... 2 nights in a row enough liao.... I went to Satu Lagi in Kristal hotel and play pool plus beer lah..

WOW!!! Old Man, you veri good to cheong leh??? :D Got flood no flood, also bo chap ah, cheong 1st then talk right? LoLzzzz!!!

Cheers!

VM

BtmMan
08-02-2007, 11:06 AM
NBzzzzz..... I thought u went back liao...

Busy hor??

See u next Sat... Bring present for me hor...... hahaha

It's next Fri la, me will bring the bottle, you leh?

BtmMan
08-02-2007, 11:08 AM
WOW!!! Old Man, you veri good to cheong leh??? :D Got flood no flood, also bo chap ah, cheong 1st then talk right? LoLzzzz!!!

Cheers!

VM

He just trade in his car for a new boat, you dunno meh...?

newbird9403
08-02-2007, 02:35 PM
What happened???

So can still come out for coke??

Cheeers

Kena food poisoning lah. Then never take care still work work, Severe dehydration and stomach flu. Very weak. For almost the whole of Dec last year taste food also problem. Can't eat well. Now much better. Coke can lah but need alot of sleep. Bed time very early except on fridays and saturdays. Can stay a little longer.

How are you?

Rainman
09-02-2007, 06:55 PM
Very busy with the new job.. Difficult to start something new at mid life ya...

VM... Very tire u know... Last night was at AH and force to go Classic again.... Sigh.... Slept inside the KTV...hehehehe''

So need a good rest tonite...

Cheers

KLKOOL
09-02-2007, 09:47 PM
Hi Bro Rainman and other bros in Jakarta... Happy Chinese New Year...

Rainman, u back in SG for CNY ? Let me know...

viceman
10-02-2007, 11:54 AM
He just trade in his car for a new boat, you dunno meh...?

Not Submarine meh??? :D

viceman
10-02-2007, 11:59 AM

VM... Very tire u know... Last night was at AH and force to go Classic again.... Sigh.... Slept inside the KTV...hehehehe''

Wah lau!! Need to cheong until like that meh??? :eek: You not young man liao you know??? Hahaahaaa!!! LoLzzz!!!

Actually, not true lah. Everything is in the mind, mid life or not is not important, coz you already have the foundation mah... Can one lah!! :D

Cheers!

VM

Rainman
12-02-2007, 10:14 AM
Hi Bro Rainman and other bros in Jakarta... Happy Chinese New Year...

Rainman, u back in SG for CNY ? Let me know...

Yr MSN title is going back to KL...

U got come Singapore meh??

I would be back 15-21.....

Meeting TO KCot gang and Dubai gang on 16th nite...

Who would be there???

Cheers

BtmMan
12-02-2007, 10:26 AM

Cheers

Relax man..., setting up a new system is like that wan lah, once everything settled down it'll be on auto pilot mode again liao, you just need to hold the remote control and press a the buttons while playing your pool/golf? ;)

Rainman
13-02-2007, 03:20 PM
Relax man..., setting up a new system is like that wan lah, once everything settled down it'll be on auto pilot mode again liao, you just need to hold the remote control and press a the buttons while playing your pool/golf? ;)

So easy meh??

BtmMan
13-02-2007, 04:33 PM
So easy meh??

You dunno meh?

Rainman
16-02-2007, 05:07 PM
So any bro is still in Jakarta??

G__G
22-02-2007, 06:11 PM
So any bro is still in Jakarta??

I just walked sideway for a while and surprised to see no brother around.

Since nobody around, I'll cut the message short: Gong Xi! Gong Xi!

RM, Newbird9403 and VM, where r u?

I just discover a new playground!!!

Havz funz
G_G

Rainman
23-02-2007, 02:56 PM
I just walked sideway for a while and surprised to see no brother around.

Havz funz
G_G

Where??? tell me leh///

SMS also can leh

viceman
26-02-2007, 10:53 AM

Sorry huh!! CNY Break... :D

Where is the new playground? You can still play meh?? I thought you got grounded by new GF liao... :D

Gong Xi!! Gong Xi to all too...

Cheers!

VM

G__G
28-02-2007, 06:22 PM
Sorry huh!! CNY Break... :D

Where is the new playground? You can still play meh?? I thought you got grounded by new GF liao... :D

Gong Xi!! Gong Xi to all too...

Cheers!

VM

Hi! Are you all back?

The playground is Blowfish in Wisma Mulxx which opens from Thursday every week. Just like Dragonfly except you must know how to fish lah ....

I went there during CNY with my GF but could not play. However, I saw many singles enjoying their fun.

I suggest go after 11 or 12 on Fridays and Saturdays and you'll sure meet working-class yet decent and pretty ladies who just want to have fun ...

Hav Funz
G_G

Freestyler69
01-03-2007, 04:30 PM
Hi! Are you all back?

The playground is Blowfish in Wisma Mulxx which opens from Thursday every week. Just like Dragonfly except you must know how to fish lah ....

G_G

Dragonfly is in plaza semanggi? where's blowfish ..? mulia?

Rainman
01-03-2007, 05:13 PM
Hi! Are you all back?

I went there during CNY with my GF but could not play. However, I saw many singles enjoying their fun.

I suggest go after 11 or 12 on Fridays and Saturdays and you'll sure meet working-class yet decent and pretty ladies who just want to have fun ...

Hav Funz
G_G

VM/..... tonite go ai mai??

Cheers

viceman
02-03-2007, 12:24 PM
VM/..... tonite go ai mai??

Cheers

Paisei... Yesterday went on a day trip out of Town to visit Clients... :cool:

You got go check it out???

Today Friday leh... Kang touz ada???

Cheers!

VM

viceman
02-03-2007, 12:29 PM
Dragonfly is in plaza semanggi? where's blowfish ..? mulia?

Plaza Semanggi = X-Lounge. Graha BIP = Dragonfly. Blowfish, ermmm... Think G__G referred to is Mulia... :D

You based in JKT meh???

Cheers!

VM

samseng
02-03-2007, 02:15 PM
Just visited Malioboro in Gajah Mada st.It's like Travel, got hotel, spa. They got PRC,Uzbek,Spain,Thai and local. They are 2 type local: 350 and 800 (Rp)/2/90. For imported: 1,5 mil Rp.
Op to try 350. Name Yuyun
FR
Face: 7
Body: 7 with little tummy
Boobs: B
Pussy: 7 very little pubic hair like pre teen but so tight
BJ:8 strongest suction i ever encounter. This the 1st time ever I cumming while doing she doing BJ. Usually I never cum.
FJ: 6 pasif waiting your command
Att: 6.5
Kissing yes, don't like people touching her pussy
DC 350+100 tip

Hope it usefull.

viceman
02-03-2007, 02:32 PM
Just visited Malioboro in Gajah Mada st.It's like Travel, got hotel, spa. They got PRC,Uzbek,Spain,Thai and local. They are 2 type local: 350 and 800 (Rp)/2/90. For imported: 1,5 mil Rp.
Op to try 350. Name Yuyun
FR
Face: 7
Body: 7 with little tummy
Boobs: B
Pussy: 7 very little pubic hair like pre teen but so tight
BJ:8 strongest suction i ever encounter. This the 1st time ever I cumming while doing she doing BJ. Usually I never cum.
FJ: 6 pasif waiting your command
Att: 6.5
Kissing yes, don't like people touching her pussy
DC 350+100 tip

Thanks for the FR... I thought 350 is already inclusive of everything??? WOW!! She must treated you well to deserve a big tip... :D

Cheers!

VM

vaxvms
04-03-2007, 04:02 AM
Plaza Semanggi = X-Lounge. Graha BIP = Dragonfly. Blowfish, ermmm... Think G__G referred to is Mulia... :D

VM

CJ change name to blowfish now? :confused:

viceman
07-03-2007, 11:12 AM
CJ change name to blowfish now? :confused:

The Jakarta Thread nowadays bery quiet leh...

Bo lah... In Indonesia hor alot of Companies or Buildings like to use the word Mulia, so hor everywhere you go you see Mulia here and Mulia there... :D

Blowfish has changed their venue several times liao, I think G__G is telling us that the latest venue is Wisma Mulia... not Mulia Hotel...

Cheers!

VM

G__G
07-03-2007, 04:59 PM

Blowfish has changed their venue several times liao, I think G__G is telling us that the latest venue is Wisma Mulia... not Mulia Hotel...

Cheers!

VM

Although the place is Wisma Mulia, you have to go in from the back.

Opens from Thursdays to Sundays, only.

Some of the girls are pretty and they are waiting for bigger fishes ..

Hav funz
G_G

vaxvms
07-03-2007, 06:48 PM

Bo lah... In Indonesia hor alot of Companies or Buildings like to use the word Mulia, so hor everywhere you go you see Mulia here and Mulia there... :D

Cheers!

VM

oic....u go recce next time I here bring me there if good hor
take care....seem ID many tai zhi...today garuda crash landing again

nightman
07-03-2007, 09:18 PM
Sorry Brudders,

Innocent as i may sound (but I seriously not sure)...is Blowfish a happening and easy pick up place or you are saying that the girls are looking for rich boyfriends which will take some time and effort?

nightman....

qibye
07-03-2007, 09:59 PM
From my experience this high class places such as blowfish, dragonfly, X-lounge, Vertigo, X-2, Embassy... I do agree that some of the girls are very pretty but they are not easy to get even you know some people that are regular customer over there and they might know some girls there, what you can get the most is only buy them drink and a little chat with them. to take them into your bedroom needs a lot of effort and times.

Note: I am the friend of the owner of embassy, X-lounge, Vertigo and the newly open X-2

viceman
08-03-2007, 11:49 AM
oic....u go recce next time I here bring me there if good hor
take care....seem ID many tai zhi...today garuda crash landing again

No problem lah... You long long come one time hor, we sure take of you wan lah... :D

Ya lor, Indon tai zi and kang tow a lot nowadays... I guess that dun call SBY Crisis Presdient for nothing...:eek:

Cheers!

VM

viceman
08-03-2007, 12:09 PM
From my experience this high class places such as blowfish, dragonfly, X-lounge, Vertigo, X-2, Embassy... I do agree that some of the girls are very pretty but they are not easy to get even you know some people that are regular customer over there and they might know some girls there, what you can get the most is only buy them drink and a little chat with them. to take them into your bedroom needs a lot of effort and times.

Note: I am the friend of the owner of embassy, X-lounge, Vertigo and the newly open X-2

That I agree... All bery how lian one leh... Mayb next time go to these places my carry a place card saying "I have a 10-inch meat..." :D

Cheers!

VM

BtmMan
08-03-2007, 03:27 PM
That I agree... All bery how lian one leh... Mayb next time go to these places my carry a place card saying "I have a 10-inch meat..." :D

Cheers!

VM

Got 10 inch meat or dick? They will say "so what gitu lho..."
Better hang sign which says you got 10 inch thick wallet, that will be more effective :p

wazupdude
08-03-2007, 06:46 PM
Went to X2. Overall the place is pretty huge compared to others. Divided into 3-4 hangout rooms (if I may call them room). Play different music for each room. Most gals were pretty. Some with their dogs tagging along. Spotted a few local chinese gals too.

I agree that they can be very "hao lian" though. Btw, the PR gals were not bad either ..... :)

VM
Wanna try this place ? Or you wanna try "the other" place that we were talking abt ? Got a fren coming from SG on Fri nite.

viceman
09-03-2007, 03:19 PM
VM
Wanna try this place ? Or you wanna try "the other" place that we were talking abt ? Got a fren coming from SG on Fri nite.

Can can... Let me know when you have confirmation, ok? I must go back home to bring my fishing rod liao... :D

Also, must go to bank and change RP500k into stacks of RP1K notes... Otherwise I dun have 10 inches thick wallet mah... :D

Cheers!

VM

BtmMan
09-03-2007, 04:02 PM
Also, must go to bank and change RP500k into stacks of RP1K notes... Otherwise I dun have 10 inches thick wallet mah... :D

Cheers!

VM

beri fany...:p

akabula
09-03-2007, 06:41 PM
just back from jkt. was brought to a new joint in ancol - alexis. bar at the ground floor with dancing girls and pr girls to drink with with. good music and good fun. upper floor has sauna with massage plus all the extras. enjoy !

warfrog
09-03-2007, 07:01 PM
just back from jkt. was brought to a new joint in ancol - alexis. bar at the ground floor with dancing girls and pr girls to drink with with. good music and good fun. upper floor has sauna with massage plus all the extras. enjoy !

I heard of this place from my indon friends, they mentioned that can even have the girls swim with you in the pool. Is this true, and what's the damage? Address pls.. Thanks

Rainman
12-03-2007, 02:07 PM
Went to X2. Overall the place is pretty huge compared to others. Divided into 3-4 hangout rooms (if I may call them room). Play different music for each room. Most gals were pretty. Some with their dogs tagging along. Spotted a few local chinese gals too.

I agree that they can be very "hao lian" though. Btw, the PR gals were not bad either ..... :)

VM

Wow.... Never call me>?? KNN... Last fri stay home and drink wine...

Anyway... I am out tomorrow and back month end./.... South East Asia Tour....hehhehe

Cheeers

jumpaman
13-03-2007, 11:30 AM
Guys, need the urgent help from all Jakarta experts here.

I am ready to spend whatever it takes for me to have one great night of the best looking girls doing the most exciting things.

Apart from Alexis, where else is there in Jakarta that is super high end and super high quality?

Like I said, money is no object.

viceman
13-03-2007, 02:10 PM
Wow.... Never call me>?? KNN... Last fri stay home and drink wine...

Anyway... I am out tomorrow and back month end./.... South East Asia Tour....hehhehe

Cheeers

Nbzz... You dun have my phone number meh.. :D Okzz! Let's do it when you are back... Me leaving also, coming back next week.

Enjoy your Tour de South East Asia, ya... But hor please dun come back with one big califlower on your didi hor... :D

Cheers!

VM

viceman
13-03-2007, 02:19 PM

I am ready to spend whatever it takes for me to have one great night of the best looking girls doing the most exciting things.

Apart from Alexis, where else is there in Jakarta that is super high end and super high quality?

Wat's your definitions of "Best Looking Girl", "One Great Nite" and "Most Exciting Things"??? Instructions not clear leh... In Africa, "Best Looking Girl" refers to the biggest and fattest girl, you know... :D

I think you can try out Marlioboro Spa, heard the chick are not bad... Otherwise be like what Btman said, announce to every chick in a high end club that you have a 10 inch thick wallet full of US$100 bills, may also work... :eek:

Cheers!

VM

BtmMan
13-03-2007, 04:10 PM
Otherwise be like what Btman said, announce to every chick in a high end club that you have a 10 inch thick wallet full of US$100 bills, may also work... :eek:

Cheers!

VM

JOKE OF THE DAY :D

MoonFace
13-03-2007, 10:06 PM

what's wrong with Alexis ?
too expensive ?

Rainman
14-03-2007, 09:16 AM
what's wrong with Alexis ?
too expensive ?

Hehehe...... Expensive yes...

My new rented house there liao... I move in on 12th April. U want to come??

House warming in May.... All bro I know invited....

Cheers

BtmMan
14-03-2007, 09:56 AM

Cheers

You house very BIG?

MoonFace
14-03-2007, 10:06 PM

Cheers

I have to go back anyway.. cos need to collect my thing lah!
but now just start work.. cannot suka suka fly liaoz.. need to apply leave.

akabula
15-03-2007, 10:30 AM
If you don't want to wander out to Alexis in Ancol then I have always had a good time at Zen in Plaza Thamrin. Nice looking girls and good music. Some table top dancers at 11 to midnight and you can spend your $$$ if you want to flash it.

Rainman
17-03-2007, 02:26 AM
You house very BIG?

Not so big...

One floor... 4 rooms... 2 halls.... 2 gardens.....

cheers

phenom
17-03-2007, 02:30 AM
Not so big...

cheers
How far from Kota?

tyca
18-03-2007, 10:38 PM
hi guys,
tmr i will be head out for jakarta and will be staying in Mandarin Oriental. This is my first time there.
Is there any massage parlour, bars around the hotel?
Most importantly is there any charges if i bring gal back to hotel.

jl180969
19-03-2007, 02:16 PM
Not so big...

cheers

Wah bro, that is not big meh?? anyway hope to see u n play pool again ya...

Rainman
19-03-2007, 09:47 PM
Guys,,,,

here now...

in HKG,,,, Going to Bangkok tomorrow....

Back in JKT on 27th...

My house in JKT... 1 hr from town..

Cheers

BtmMan
20-03-2007, 10:18 AM
Not so big...

cheers

Got good sound system and a/c?
We bring biscuit and aqua??:D

haaahaaahaaa
20-03-2007, 03:37 PM
Hi all lao jiaos ...

So any recommendation if i stay in Grand Melia when in Jkt? Been to Jkt a few times but nvr venture out. All i did was join my colleagues 4 dinner ten go bk hotel. sibei sianz man ... always no kang tau tere ... hoping to find out more b4 my next trip ...

haahaahaaa ...

Rainman
20-03-2007, 06:30 PM
Got good sound system and a/c?
We bring biscuit and aqua??:D

How u know I making my sound room????

cheers

BtmMan
21-03-2007, 10:24 AM

cheers

I did not say, I only asked...:p

BtmMan
21-03-2007, 11:55 AM

cheers

You'll be building this system in your sound room?:D

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/8306/untitled6fe1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

newbird9403
21-03-2007, 03:43 PM
You'll be building this system in your sound room?:D

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/8306/untitled6fe1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Wah liao that is not a sound system, more like an orchestra arrangement. I hope got sofa to sit comfortably, nowadays, legs weak and difficult to stand for long.

RAINMAN

Rm, one hour from Jakarta - macet or no macet. You ask for the form, got oredi lah but need to fax to you. I wait for you to come back and give you personally better lah.

newbird9403
21-03-2007, 03:47 PM
Hi all lao jiaos ...

So any recommendation if i stay in Grand Melia when in Jkt? Been to Jkt a few times but nvr venture out. All i did was join my colleagues 4 dinner ten go bk hotel. sibei sianz man ... always no kang tau tere ... hoping to find out more b4 my next trip ...

haahaahaaa ...

Cross the road to the traffic light junction and you see Delta Spa. 5 minutes away. Cosy and new spa in the area. Don't go to the health spa in the hotel. Damn lousy.

klsgman
22-03-2007, 12:27 PM
hi bros ,
Anyone here know that is there any massage center in jakarta that provide thai massage (Soppy massage i mean). where as they also naked with you when doing the massage job. Thanks in advance ..........:)

viceman
22-03-2007, 03:48 PM
hi bros ,
Anyone here know that is there any massage center in jakarta that provide thai massage (Soppy massage i mean). where as they also naked with you when doing the massage job. Thanks in advance ..........:)

I heard of this place called Berlian near Stadium Disco. "Legend" has it that they provide this type of service...

Cheers!

VM

brunos
24-03-2007, 05:00 PM
Hi to all the bro here, I'm currently station here in Jakarta. Been following your thread on Jakarta info and find most informative much better than lonely planet for sure. Wonder how can I meet meet up with the fellow bro here. I'm chinese singaporean presently working here in Jakarta.

I see alots of posting about PM each other, is not short for post email?

If it possible it will be goods to know more fellow singaporean here help to past time on the weekend. Cheers

viceman
25-03-2007, 02:46 PM
Hi to all the bro here, I'm currently station here in Jakarta. Been following your thread on Jakarta info and find most informative much better than lonely planet for sure. Wonder how can I meet meet up with the fellow bro here. I'm chinese singaporean presently working here in Jakarta.

I see alots of posting about PM each other, is not short for post email?

If it possible it will be goods to know more fellow singaporean here help to past time on the weekend. Cheers

Welcome to the Land of Ceweks!!! :D

PM = Private Messages. Look at the right hand corner of the screen, you will be able to see the icon for "Private Messages". Click to access you PM. If u wanna send a message to any Bro here, juz move cursor to his name in the text box, then you will be able to send him PM...

Happy Bonking!!!

Cheers!

VM

haaahaaahaaa
26-03-2007, 10:29 AM
Cross the road to the traffic light junction and you see Delta Spa. 5 minutes away. Cosy and new spa in the area. Don't go to the health spa in the hotel. Damn lousy.

Thanks bro newbird.

is this Delta Spa located in a hotel? how are the quality of the girls and the damages? any overnite services they provide?

Rainman
26-03-2007, 03:35 PM
I heard of this place called Berlian near Stadium Disco. "Legend" has it that they provide this type of service...

Cheers!

VM

Name of the place is call Katika lah..... Behind the bus stop at the junction.....

All old bird there.... once in a while u find young girl... around 27 I mean...

Cheers

Rainman
26-03-2007, 03:38 PM
Wah liao that is not a sound system, more like an orchestra arrangement. I hope got sofa to sit comfortably, nowadays, legs weak and difficult to stand for long.

RAINMAN

Rm, one hour from Jakarta - macet or no macet. You ask for the form, got oredi lah but need to fax to you. I wait for you to come back and give you personally better lah.

Thanks budddy...

In Sin now after 2 weeks of travelling.... Pocket very dry and back in JKT tomorrow....

Will SMS u to meet.

Cheers

viceman
26-03-2007, 04:38 PM
Name of the place is call Katika lah..... Behind the bus stop at the junction.....

Cheers

Sorry, Pak. Me not really a massage kinda man lah... Juz trying to help here... :D

Cheers!

VM

newbird9403
27-03-2007, 10:57 AM
[QUOTE=haaahaaahaaa;1925378]Thanks bro newbird.

is this Delta Spa located in a hotel? how are the quality of the girls and the damages? any overnite services they provide?[/QUOTE

Sorry I can't answer your query here as I have not been inside the spa. My office is near there, thats how I know the spa. It is not in a hotel. If you are staying at Grand Melia you will not miss it.

corman
27-03-2007, 04:30 PM
Hi Bros

I'm very new here and all alone in jakatar now . I'm staying at Aryaduta Hotel . I wonder if there is any good lobang nearby or any bros in jakatar right now to hang out together.

klsgman
02-04-2007, 02:13 PM

Cheers

Bro Rainman can u let me know the actual address of this katika massage center or it is near to which location cause i still dun know where is this place. Thanks in advance .... :)

nothelle
03-04-2007, 06:00 PM
Bro Rainman can u let me know the actual address of this katika massage center or it is near to which location cause i still dun know where is this place. Thanks in advance .... :)

Don't know about the address, but it is in a small alley in Jalan Hayam Wuruk (Hayam Wuruk Street), near the Old Chinatown area. The alley is just between Hayam Wuruk Plaza (there's a 1001 big karaoke sign) and a swiss bakery shop. If you're confused, it's just 100m from Sawah Besar Street intersection, there's a busway stop infront of the alley too.

Rather a shabby place, was a place to go out to 5-10 yrs ago, dunno about the condition nowadays

Good Luck

nothelle
03-04-2007, 06:03 PM

Thanks bro newbird.

is this Delta Spa located in a hotel? how are the quality of the girls and the damages? any overnite services they provide?

Delta spas are located in many place, but if you're looking for some action, these are not the place. Plus-plus service is not allowed (supposedly) in here, if u want to get one, comes at a high price though, not worthed it in my opinion.

qibye
04-04-2007, 09:54 PM
hi bros ,
I have a few freelancer that can do that, the best one name Tania, price is Rp. 400K include BJ/FJ and we give you free massage after that.

I also have one therapist no 61 the package is Rp. 356K include foamy body massage, BJ and FJ

Address is Tropical SPA Ruko Roxy Mas block C1 no 19-20-21

Call me at +62817711333 for more info.

explorerman
05-04-2007, 02:38 AM
Don't know about the address, but it is in a small alley in Jalan Hayam Wuruk (Hayam Wuruk Street), near the Old Chinatown area. The alley is just between Hayam Wuruk Plaza (there's a 1001 big karaoke sign) and a swiss bakery shop. If you're confused, it's just 100m from Sawah Besar Street intersection, there's a busway stop infront of the alley too.

Actually, the name of the place is Kartika. It is fun. I went there once, and enjoyed a very nice soapy massage with all the extras.

I had heard that you got a complete tongue bath there, and that did not happen, but still it was very enjoyable....

explorerman
05-04-2007, 02:45 AM
Hi Bros

I'm very new here and all alone in jakatar now . I'm staying at Aryaduta Hotel . I wonder if there is any good lobang nearby or any bros in jakatar right now to hang out together.

I don't know of any inexpensive massage places near the Aryaduta, but would love it also if anyone has recommendations.

However, if money is no object, I once went there (I sometimes have work near there), to get a massage in their spa. They offered me a special for a VIP room, and a lovely masseuse, who made it clear very soon once the massage started that more than a massage was available. I won't tell you how much I ended up paying, because it was too much, but I was new to twon, and it was one of those things where... you know... you are lying naked on the table getting your tender areas stroked, and gorgeous masseuse offers to make your day, and well.... The mind does not work well sometimes in those conditions.

But I do love a massage sometimes with the good ol' 'happy finish', so if anyone knows a good spot in that part of town, I would love a recommendation.

jnudes
05-04-2007, 05:53 PM
Bro, thanks for the info. Will try it next time I visit Jkt

explorerman
07-04-2007, 04:04 PM
Also, must go to bank and change RP500k into stacks of RP1K notes... Otherwise I dun have 10 inches thick wallet mah... VM

I have been several times to Tiga Puluh (30) at Meridien, and it was good, though could rarely find a girl there who was not looking for a tip. Usually want 400-700,000.

But... speaking of the 10 inch wallet, apparently recently somebody tried that one.

Last Wednesday, some local guys robbed some African guys of $10,000 or so, and there was a fight, and the local guns pulled out guns and shots were fired.... Everyone ran for the emergency exits, and the club was closed down early (for obvious reasons).

I was not there, but a girl I'd met was there and reported it to me on Thursday. Does not sound good!

explorerman
08-04-2007, 04:18 PM
Qibye

Thanks for the help yesterday with info on Emporium and Tropical. I went to Emporium. It is a nice facility, and I probably will try it again, but it seems I went at the wrong time of day, around 1:00pm in the afternoon on Saturday.

I had expected a choice of girls, but they decided on one for me, whose name was Widia. Her massage was sort of OK, and then at the end of it, she announced it was done, and then sort of mockingly asked if I wanted a hj. To that point, there had been little or none of the usual teasing, you know, the 'accidental' touching of cock, balls, or anus, etc. I said yes, and she made known she wanted a tip, and also that a bj was not on offer, only an hj. The deed was done, but more out of duty than as something fun or sexy.

So all in all, not a great experience. wrong girl it seems, and wrong time.

I'll try Tropical next, since most of you recommend it more anyway. But how does one get in touch with the freelancers you mention? My Bahasa is limited, so that is a factor. It would ahve helped a lot at Emporium, where only a few people I met spoke English.

But when I have time for the whole sauna, etc, it looks like a very nice facility, and I could see how it would be good with the right girl.

qibye
08-04-2007, 06:47 PM
Qibye

Thanks for the help yesterday with info on Emporium and Tropical. I went to Emporium. It is a nice facility, and I probably will try it again, but it seems I went at the wrong time of day, around 1:00pm in the afternoon on Saturday.

I had expected a choice of girls, but they decided on one for me, whose name was Widia. Her massage was sort of OK, and then at the end of it, she announced it was done, and then sort of mockingly asked if I wanted a hj. To that point, there had been little or none of the usual teasing, you know, the 'accidental' touching of cock, balls, or anus, etc. I said yes, and she made known she wanted a tip, and also that a bj was not on offer, only an hj. The deed was done, but more out of duty than as something fun or sexy.

So all in all, not a great experience. wrong girl it seems, and wrong time.

I'll try Tropical next, since most of you recommend it more anyway. But how does one get in touch with the freelancers you mention? My Bahasa is limited, so that is a factor. It would ahve helped a lot at Emporium, where only a few people I met spoke English.

But when I have time for the whole sauna, etc, it looks like a very nice facility, and I could see how it would be good with the right girl.

Sorry that I can't accompany you so you have a miscommunication, Widia no 38 is pretty and sexy with very big boops right? actually she can do everything, probabaly just only langguage problem. next time call me and I will tell them what you want.

explorerman
10-04-2007, 01:59 AM
Sorry that I can't accompany you so you have a miscommunication, Widia no 38 is pretty and sexy with very big boops right? actually she can do everything, probabaly just only langguage problem. next time call me and I will tell them what you want.

Yes, she was pretty, and nice boobs (though I did not get much chance to look or touch, as she stayed fully clothed the whole time).

She spoke little English and I spoke little Bahasa, so it was challenging but also funny and we were having a good laugh. Just not very sexy!

As I was leaving, I saw a stunning gal in a see through blouse coming in, and guessed that she might be one of the freelancers. So I could tell that there was more going on there, and I was not properly plugged in.

Oh well, next time!

Will try tropical some time this week, and message you beforehand.

Thanks.

Viking
12-04-2007, 05:12 PM

Actually I had the same situation with that lady a few month ago. She does not seems very intersted in providing anything extra.

Other ladies are much more "pro-active", but my problem is allways that after a few days, I can not remember their number :confused:

I tried many times to book no. 55 ( highly recommended in this forum ) but never any luck

lim2003
13-04-2007, 12:41 PM
Hi To all Bros,

I'm new to Jakarta and i will be travelling there for Biz during May and i will be staying at Shangrila, any bros can recommend me any good stuff nearby?

explorerman
13-04-2007, 02:46 PM
Shangrila is a great location, because BATS is a very good club and in the basement there.

There are some women that are there just to be out for the night, and you might get lucky.

But many if not most of the women there are freelance, and would be glad to go home with you in exchange for a "tip". Others can maybe give you estimates, but my bargaining with a girl usually ended in the 500,000-600,000 range, depending on their looks and what time of night it is (prices go down as the night gets later).

I am sure others can suggest other ideas, such as MPs. I like the fun of the hunt a bit more, so enjoy trying to pick up a lady. I am still learning how to try and distinguish the girls out for fun (who might like to go home with you for free), and the freelancers. I don't have the radar yet, unfortuantely.

yc929496
15-04-2007, 06:48 PM
Zen - just went on the 13th April with 2 other guys. Good deal - JW gold label 1,500,000 rupiah for 2 bottles.
girls expensive at 800K per girl with 200k tip. The girls do the sexy dance themselves and lap dance you in the room. Willing to go all theway depending on negotiation.

After that, went to X2, happening with several levels with the exclusive club at the top level. Chivas 18years - 3.5m

lim2003
16-04-2007, 02:08 PM
Hi Bro Explorerman,

Thanks for your advice.. true i like to hunt for women too... Thanks

viceman
17-04-2007, 10:18 AM
Last Wednesday, some local guys robbed some African guys of $10,000 or so, and there was a fight, and the local guns pulled out guns and shots were fired.... Everyone ran for the emergency exits, and the club was closed down early (for obvious reasons).

Hehehee!! I guess the 10-inch meat tag is safer than 10-inch thick meat... :D

Been away for awhile... What happened to all the ANg Jiao and Lao Jiao here??? :confused: MIA liao???

To all the new Bros in JKT, welcome... Have fun bonking!!

Cheers!

VM

chakakhan
17-04-2007, 06:40 PM
[QUOTE=yc929496;1967669]Zen - just went on the 13th April with 2 other guys. Good deal - JW gold label 1,500,000 rupiah for 2 bottles.
girls expensive at 800K per girl with 200k tip. The girls do the sexy dance themselves and lap dance you in the room. Willing to go all theway depending on negotiation."

the last time i was at zen, the girls were only 400,000k, but i didn't use the rooms, just one of the booths where you could draw the curtains..
that was only last month(march)... hmm.. did they raise the booking fees for the girls??

Bill69
18-04-2007, 01:15 PM
My first time in Jakarta staying at the Hotel Sultan. Anyone knows if there are any kang tau around this area?

patpat
18-04-2007, 01:38 PM
Hi, anyone have any FR for ROMEO for HIM salon? i try to do a search but can find anything. when i m in JKT last wk. i ask the cab driver but none of them know how to get there. can some 1 let me know the full address? thanks. will post a FR once i got a chance to go there.

dan0526
19-04-2007, 08:45 PM
Shangrila is a great location, because BATS is a very good club and in the basement there.

There are some women that are there just to be out for the night, and you might get lucky.

But many if not most of the women there are freelance, and would be glad to go home with you in exchange for a "tip". Others can maybe give you estimates, but my bargaining with a girl usually ended in the 500,000-600,000 range, depending on their looks and what time of night it is (prices go down as the night gets later).

I'm a regular at Shangri-la Jakarta. Honestly, there are many gals at BATS waiting to be picked up but look wise, not that fantastic. Moreover, they prefer ang mo more than chinese. So if you are chinese, chances are slim that you can hook a pretty one.

No offence but that's my observation.

viceman
20-04-2007, 11:45 AM
I'm a regular at Shangri-la Jakarta. Honestly, there are many gals at BATS waiting to be picked up but look wise, not that fantastic. Moreover, they prefer ang mo more than chinese. So if you are chinese, chances are slim that you can hook a pretty one.

No offence but that's my observation.

Places like CJ @ Mulia or BATS @ Shangri-la are catered more for Ang Mo. Ang Mo or Bule as they call it here, are deemed more generous. When a girl asked for Rp1juta, to them is like "WHAT!! I can't even get a hand job for that money..." So, can't blame the ceweks for choosing them...

There are cheaper hangouts around KOTA or Blok M area. Happy exploring...

Cheers!

VM

qibye
20-04-2007, 04:37 PM
Hi, anyone have any FR for ROMEO for HIM salon? i try to do a search but can find anything. when i m in JKT last wk. i ask the cab driver but none of them know how to get there. can some 1 let me know the full address? thanks. will post a FR once i got a chance to go there.
This salon is belong to bro ciebai and closed for good already because got raid so often until they can't stand it anymore.

Bobster
20-04-2007, 05:17 PM
Any happening in Cikarang, I will be in Ibis hotel in Cikarang, care to share how to occupy my stay there???

BtmMan
20-04-2007, 05:36 PM
Bring lot's of $$$, get down to kota and party...:rolleyes:

dan0526
20-04-2007, 11:42 PM
Places like CJ @ Mulia or BATS @ Shangri-la are catered more for Ang Mo. Ang Mo or Bule as they call it here, are deemed more generous. When a girl asked for Rp1juta, to them is like "WHAT!! I can't even get a hand job for that money..." So, can't blame the ceweks for choosing them...

VM

Thanks. I seldom cheong when I go jkt these days, as now based in Bangkok, many opportunity to cheong:D

Used to frequent a few KTV joints in jkt, now the most go massage, plus special, then back to hotel sleep liao.

Mercier
21-04-2007, 12:51 AM
Hi To all Bros,

I'm new to Jakarta and i will be travelling there for Biz during May and i will be staying at Shangrila, any bros can recommend me any good stuff nearby?

Hi there,

I'll be travelling to jkt in May too.. maybe we can meet up with the rest of the blooders in the forum to cheong... been to The Sands @ Novotel once.. and keen to explore more!

M

strich
22-04-2007, 12:50 AM
Going to jkt next week, any bros have good reliable OKT contact can share?:D

strich
22-04-2007, 12:53 AM
Hi , will be in JKT next week, any bro with good and reliable OKT contact can share?

mooner
22-04-2007, 06:23 AM
fellow bros,

I have got some lobang to share...
Tried these 2 ladies thru an OKT, got their contacts. Did asked them if ok to recommend my Sing friends, they agreed. So here u go...

Nanda 08-5691-233-133
Look: 6/10
Body: 7/10 slim, A cup, 1.62m
Pussy: trimmed, tight, not that wet.
BBBJ: 6/10
FJ: 6/10
Damage: Rp40000

Novy 08-1399-443-070
Look: 7/10
Body: 6/10 slightly plump, B+ cup, 1.55m
Pussy: wet n a bit loose.
French: wild n wet.
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10 slutty, cfm young chick.
Damage: Rp40000
Below is the pic of Novy, hope u can view it...
Novy (http://sg.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mooner_sg/detail?.dir=/11bascd&.dnm=ee97scd.jpg&.src=ph)

Frankly for that kind of price, u can't have model looking chicks, but value for money.Try them out n assess yourself. ++ if u can speak bahasa. ENJOY bros ;)

DUN FORGET TO POST FR here

explorerman
22-04-2007, 04:51 PM
I'm a regular at Shangri-la Jakarta. Honestly, there are many gals at BATS waiting to be picked up but look wise, not that fantastic. Moreover, they prefer ang mo more than chinese. So if you are chinese, chances are slim that you can hook a pretty one. No offence but that's my observation.

No offense taken. That is your experience, and apparently you are Chinese? Anyway, I am bule.

As I said earlier, my experience there as an older bule was still sort of overwhelming. I prefer to hunt for a woman who is looking for sex, not looking for income. I like them to chose me because I am desirable, not because I can pay for it. And the problem so often is that the girls will be after you for the income, and don't tell you right away if that is the case. My last time at BATS, I had way too many girls tugging or pulling on me, and really could not find the right kind of girl.

I have less experience at CJs, just because it is further away from where I stay.

Tiga Puloh is mostly freelancers, though some working in groups, and again, it seemed hard for me to find a woman who was just looking for someone to have some nice sex with.

Yet I search on.... I have found some, but am looking for a nice hot NS GF experience. But as for paying, I found recently a great girl who runs a massage service, but has taken a personal liking to me (she seems to love how I finger her g-spot....). So I pay her for a massage, and then we play. That is fun. The massage is too expensive, but the experience overall is great.... :)

strich
23-04-2007, 12:16 AM
Thanks bro mooner, may try them , see how things go when i am there,
BIG THANKS for sharing.

viceman
23-04-2007, 11:17 AM
Contray to the myth of a conservative Society, Jakarta is actually pretty liberal in terms getting laid... :D Actually, you may get better ones compared to those supplied by OKTs.

Happy searching...

Cheers!

VM

viceman
23-04-2007, 11:46 AM
No offense taken. That is your experience, and apparently you are Chinese? Anyway, I am bule.

As I said earlier, my experience there as an older bule was still sort of overwhelming. I prefer to hunt for a woman who is looking for sex, not looking for income. I like them to chose me because I am desirable, not because I can pay for it. And the problem so often is that the girls will be after you for the income, and don't tell you right away if that is the case. My last time at BATS, I had way too many girls tugging or pulling on me, and really could not find the right kind of girl.

I have less experience at CJs, just because it is further away from where I stay.

Tiga Puloh is mostly freelancers, though some working in groups, and again, it seemed hard for me to find a woman who was just looking for someone to have some nice sex with.

Hi! Bro Explorerman,

You are in luck if you are a bule... It's true that Bule get laid here easier than other Asian nationalities.

Looking for NS GF experience at BATS, CJ or Tiga, may not be the right place though. Try Dragonfly or Cloud 9... However, just a word of warning, while the cewek maybe liberal when it comes to sex, majority may not be ready for One Night Stand kinda of relationship. Dun get yourself caught in sticky situation, especially if you are an expat here... You may ended up paying lots of money to get yourself free... :eek:

I heard from a friend that there are something hanky panky going on at F1 hotel along Menteng... Rich Indon cewek looking for action, some even paid to get serviced... Dunno whether is it true, but suggest you can check it out... Market opens during weekdays afternoon... :D

Cheers!

VM

Godsbane
23-04-2007, 03:00 PM
F1 hotel ? where's that ?

Is it anywhere near Sari Pan Pacific ? (which is where i stay all the time)

I barely know my way around Jakarta cause i'm usually alone there on business and i can't speak bahasa for shits .....

Any freelance which i can summon to my hotel ??

Experienced Jakarta samsters please help ......

golfkaki
24-04-2007, 09:57 AM
I'll be in Jakarta tomorrow on a day trip. Sadly will just be at the airport for almost a full day meeting but my flight back is late at night. Anyone has any good recommendation for a great massage around the airport area?

Thanks in advance.

viceman
24-04-2007, 10:38 AM
F1 hotel ? where's that ?

Pan Pacific is the front part facing the main road. F1 is at the back part. Free, go walk around there, but avoid small alleys... You will get to see more. Look for After Hours. Lots of Bros hang out there...

Cheers!

VM

viceman
24-04-2007, 10:48 AM
I'll be in Jakarta tomorrow on a day trip. Sadly will just be at the airport for almost a full day meeting but my flight back is late at night. Anyone has any good recommendation for a great massage around the airport area?

Thanks in advance.

There is a Airport Hotel at Terminal 2. Go check yourself in there, you can get massage with special... :D Tell the counter that you would like to have a massage, they will make arrangements for you...

Happy bonking!!!

Cheers!

VM

golfkaki
24-04-2007, 11:37 AM
There is a Airport Hotel at Terminal 2. Go check yourself in there, you can get massage with special... :D Tell the counter that you would like to have a massage, they will make arrangements for you...

Happy bonking!!!

Cheers!

VM

Thanks very much, VM. :D

Bobster
24-04-2007, 12:28 PM
Any happening place in Cikarang? I will be there for 2 days, staying in ibis Hotel. Gladly recommendation is most welcomed...

alexusy
24-04-2007, 09:38 PM
Brothers in jakarta,

I need all ur advice as i will be going to jakarta for the first time...been reading through this forum but my problem is i don't know where all these places are. I will be staying in the sultan hotel. will be there next week for one week and hope to find some action there. places for massage also will interest me.

viceman
25-04-2007, 09:28 AM
Any happening place in Cikarang? I will be there for 2 days, staying in ibis Hotel. Gladly recommendation is most welcomed...

You should be able to get massage services at the Hotel, but hor, quality dunno good or not... :D If I am not wrong, Cikarang is an industrial area, right? Get the driver to send you back to the City, but you may want to leave Cikarang only at about 9pm, coz traffic is very bad during the peak hours from there to City...

Cheers!

VM

vaxvms
25-04-2007, 06:34 PM
I heard from a friend that there are something hanky panky going on at F1 hotel along Menteng... Rich Indon cewek looking for action, some even paid to get serviced... Dunno whether is it true, but suggest you can check it out... Market opens during weekdays afternoon... :D

Cheers!

VM
how's life bro n jkt?
this kind of lobang u also can find?
got quality or not?
next visit we recce recce .................

viceman
25-04-2007, 08:09 PM
how's life bro n jkt?
this kind of lobang u also can find?
got quality or not?
next visit we recce recce .................

Life is boring with Cheong Kaki like you here... :D

Come, come... I will check it out myself one of these days...

Got FR will report, dun worry...

Cheers!

VM

Lonerguy
25-04-2007, 11:30 PM
anyone going jakarta on 5th may?

meeting my friend there as he bringing me around to find some products, was thinking of staying for 1 night but best if can find a fellow singaporean as we can watch out for each other.

viceman
26-04-2007, 09:30 AM
Life is boring with Cheong Kaki like you here... :D

Come, come... I will check it out myself one of these days...

Got FR will report, dun worry...

Cheers!

VM

Salah!! Sorry! Life's boring without Cheong Kaki like you... :D My Bad...

Cheers!

VM

viceman
26-04-2007, 09:32 AM
anyone going jakarta on 5th may?

meeting my friend there as he bringing me around to find some products, was thinking of staying for 1 night but best if can find a fellow singaporean as we can watch out for each other.

Should be around lah... Come play some pool and have some beer... :D

Cheers!

VM

euro2004
27-04-2007, 01:20 PM
any bros have experience in semarang?
Anything fun in Semarang's novotel, Ciputra (hotels)?

Looking for massage +++ or leisure (like Karaoke)
thanks.

KatoeyLover69
27-04-2007, 06:10 PM
Report from Bangkok Post dated Fiday 27 April 2007 :-

Indonesia sex workers fight mud

Surabaya, Indonesia - Most people in this bustling East Java city are in bed by midnight, getting much-needed rest before another day at work.

But not in the city's Dolly district, where things only begin to get going at night. Loud music blares from small karaoke bars along the main street, where scantily-clad young hostesses and male customers belt out traditional Indonesian songs or dance to the music.

But Dolly is not just an entertainment zone. It's one of the largest red-light districts in Southeast Asia, with more than 2,000 sex workers in hundreds of brothel houses in the heart of Surabaya, Indonesia's second-largest city.

Dolly is named after the district's first brothel madame, a Dutch woman from Indonesia's colonial period. Its prominence rose with the growth of Surabaya's shipping port, one of the country's largest.

Dolly's fame, or infamy, has spread far and wide, with the district being the first thing some foreigners think of when Surabaya is mentioned. The brothel houses are called "aquariums" because the front door is a giant glass window that allows customers to scope out the working girls, ranging from 18 to 50 years old, who sit inside.

One brothel called Wisma Ratu Kembar, or House of Twin Queens, doubles as a boarding house for 27 sex workers, who are increasingly apprehensive about their future because of an industrial accident in East Java that has affected business.

The accident occurred in May 29, 2006 when an Indonesian gas exploration company apparently hit a mud volcano while drilling in Sidoarjo, an East Java industrial town that lies 25 kilometers from Surabaya.

The drilling well is now a crater, spewing an out-of-control mudflow that has displaced more than 12,000 people, inundated 6 square kilometers of homes, businesses and factories, wreaking havoc on the province's economy.

"It has been unbelievably quiet for us these past months after the mud disaster hit," Eva Sasmito, 26, a sex worker in Dolly for almost two years, told Deutsche Presse-Agentur dpa.

"I used to get up to eight clients a night, but now even one per night is considered good, maybe a maximum three," Eva, sitting in her tiny, air-conditioned room, said with a sad smile.

She said she has had to reduce her daily expenses because she still must send some of her income back home each month to her parents in Central Java province, who do not know she is a prostitute.

"Luckily, I don't have to pay for rent, electricity, or food in this brothel house because our madame pays for all that," Eva said.

The mudflow has forced the main toll road between Sidoarjo and Surabaya to close on dozens of occasions as earth dams protecting the highway have burst. When the toll road is open there are huge traffic jams, and as a result, commerce, businessmen and even sex tourists often cannot get to the city.

"The ongoing mud disaster has indeed put a burden on East Java's economy, including sex workers," Soeharjo, a spokesman for the provincial government, told dpa. "Even hotels and restaurants have asked for tax relief from us. The damage done to our business and economy has reached more than 400 million dollars."

In Jarak, an area within Dolly where older sex workers ply their trade, the pain is felt harder. During good times, they compete with younger sex workers, but after the mud disaster, now there are virtually no clients for them.

"On weekends, I usually have clients from outside Surabaya, but since this mud, those clients don't want to deal with traffic to come all the way here," Sugianti, 30, said "They look for pleasure in their own town.

"I lost 80 percent of my clients," she said, adding that she may leave the brothel if the situation continues, because she must send money each month to her mother and 5-year-old son who live in northern Indonesia.

The economic downturn has also affected local pedicab drivers, restaurants, shop owners, and many others who make a living on the fringes of Dolly.

"I miss the old days when life was not so difficult, before we have this mud disaster," said Warso, 67, a pedicab driver.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

lim2003
02-05-2007, 05:00 PM
Any Bros currently in Jakarta? want to meet up to grad some chicks together?

qibye
02-05-2007, 05:49 PM
Tonight is ladies night I might be going to X2 tonight with few Sing friends, anybody want to go? I have the platinum membership which I can bring 15 friends and 20% discount. Intersted contact me at (021)99111333 or 0817711333

Goldie
02-05-2007, 10:15 PM
Bro - In JKT for 2 nights only 3-4 May, at the Four Seasons, any bro around for me to buy and share drinks and women with?? any advice, contacts or meetings for party will be appreciated, will post FR if things go well

cheers in advance

Goldie

genghajatz
03-05-2007, 05:24 AM
me will be in JKT from 7 May to 11 May.Free at nights to chill and have a couple of drinks and gal searching lah of course

would love to meet some bros here that is in jkt around that time ..if got some private parties better

still torn on where to stay already ask colleague to book me manhattan hotel...

which one best bros? manhattan , sari pan pacific or meridien?

i know sari pan walking distance to nearby malls and eateries but no point being near if no action around there at night right?

Bro qibye,
i went stadivm karaoke last time when i was there and likelihood to go to tropical spa this time around...will drop you a call when i there

viceman
03-05-2007, 10:07 AM
Tonight is ladies night I might be going to X2 tonight with few Sing friends, anybody want to go? I have the platinum membership which I can bring 15 friends and 20% discount. Intersted contact me at (021)99111333 or 0817711333

Sorry Bro! Juz saw your msg... Hv been very busy lately... Funny thing, all the lao jiao seems to be missing altogether... :confused: I am leaving for Sillypore today. Catch up with you again when I am back at the end of the month...

Cheers!

VM

viceman
03-05-2007, 10:12 AM
which one best bros? manhattan , sari pan pacific or meridien?

i know sari pan walking distance to nearby malls and eateries but no point being near if no action around there at night right?

I guess Pan Pacific is better in terms of location. You may catch some Bro at AH as well...

Cheers!

VM

qibye
03-05-2007, 05:11 PM
Bro qibye,
i went stadivm karaoke last time when i was there and likelihood to go to tropical spa this time around...will drop you a call when i there
Ok bro you know how to find me. see you soon.

Goldie
05-05-2007, 01:13 AM
Hey Bros a FR from me to share

Got into JRT and send the message on the forum, no contact from any bros, so dug out a number of a guy I meet last time I was in town and gave him a call. He told me he was already at a place with a friend and to get me ass down there. Got to the lobby and gave the concierge my phone who chatted with my friend, wrote down an address and told the taxi driver where to take me. I got in the cab with no idea other than some possible at the end of the ride and hey ... I was just going with the flow. My friend did call a few times during the ride to check on my progress, Low and behold! the cab delivered me to Tropical Spa!! I friend meet me in the lobby in his robe!! and took my up to the lounge, there I meet his other friend and the 3 of us ate some food and drank some beers. Not much in the way of the FL there, so just ended up taking a massage, the girl was very good and I was very relaxed after it, but with no happy ending there, I was refresh, recharged and needed some action...

The guys took me to Kota and the bar areas, we visited a few bars and I was very supprised at how things worked in JRT, being used to BKK where the girls are around and the mama-san are in the back ground, I just got mama-san after mama-san shoving girls toward me, with no time to even sit have a drink and observe, I told my friend it was crazy!! we ended up at La Bar and the guys took fancy at the girls there, I got "intro" to one and seems she was ok, so with one each in tow we headed up the stairs

Ita
Look: 6/10, young, long hair
Body: 6/10, young and firm, but no curves, A cup, ~ 1.60
Pussy: shaven, smooth, but did not get wet
BBBJ: 7/10 good cat bath she gave my body, lots of tounge action, but no variation
FJ: 5/10 too much fake moaning
Damage: Rp210,000 including some drinks
Repeat: NO!! far too much there to still try

We got another bar in the same block and the girls there were much better on the eyes, but was too jet lagged by then to want to take one back with me. My friend was busy tonight and I had to finish work late, so he gave me some numbers to call, but needed to be able to speak Bahasa, so I need to brush up before coming back next month.

Hope by then some bros will be contactable to at least share a drink or two. More FR when I do the deed

Cheers

Goldie

Wrong threat: but I have 6-7 hours stop over in Sing tomorrow starting around lunch, any action going that I can join in for a nice time before flying south??

vela3674
06-05-2007, 01:44 PM
I will be in Jakarta for 4 days at the end of the month. This is my first visit. I need a girl for a night stand. I want someone in the age range of 30. Can any one recommend me a joint where I can get one, if possible the phone number and the estimated cost for a night.

Any further advise will be appreciated.

joaudio
06-05-2007, 08:12 PM
I will be in Jakarta for 4 days at the end of the month. This is my first visit. I need a girl for a night stand. I want someone in the age range of 30. Can any one recommend me a joint where I can get one, if possible the phone number and the estimated cost for a night.

Any further advise will be appreciated.

I will also be in Jkt end of the month but only for 2 nights. 2 more nights will be in Cirebon. I need a girl to accompany me in both cities. Would prefer different girl for different nights. Any recommendation? Prefer mid 20s girl although the age does not really matter. Must have great GFE. Can pass me the phone number and damage?

Armen
11-05-2007, 12:59 PM
Hi bro

If u wanna hav fun, probably can try Dragon Fly at Jln Gatot Subroto or CJ at Hotel Mulia. sorry no offence I dun fancy KTV or SPA but prefer 'fishing' so clubbing sounds a better choice.

The drinks can be ex in these places but if u get lucky, u can get good quality ONS.

If anyone of u want fast track, can try SANDS at Novetel Manga Dua, lots of mei-meis but mostly on drugs.

I have preplan regulars tonite else will arrange to meet u guys here.

hav fun

dan0526
16-05-2007, 10:23 PM
was in jkt on monday with a female colleague of mine. during the day meeting, I was already thinking how to settle dinner early tonight to go for a rub+bonk.

On the way back to hotel, my colleague asked me where can have good massage. In my heart, I was thinking "me rub for you lor". :D However, told her not too sure where for gals except those at hotels. Called a friend of mine and he recommended Hotel Sahid. Been there once many years back, not that impressed. SMS bro aguan and he confirmed that his place can do massage for gals.

Quickly finished dinner and rush down to aguan place. Was told from my hotel to his joint only need 25min. KNN, the stupid driver (client rent a car with driver for me) dunno the way, bring me go horlan. Despite bro aguan many phone calls to tell him the direction, he still dunno. best was he kept telling bro aguan he knew the way and after hang up the phone, stopped by the roadside to ask for direction:mad:

Finally reach aguan place after more than 1 hour. Not many pple left. Best also if not wonder if all male customers there how will many female colleague feel.

Gal : 6/10
Body : 7.5/10 (big boob, good for those boob lover, mi more into face)
Massage : 8/10 (fell asleep as too tired liao)
HJ : 6.5/10 (Initially good but after a while become very machine like)
BJ : dun have, claimed mouth pain
FJ : dun have.

All in all, good for the massage. Will rtn again to explore more. Will be in Jkt next week and if can siam from boss, will contact aguan again.

Bro again, didn sms u to thank you for your patience and effort as understand you had a golf tournment the next day. Once again, million thanks.

thanks bro aguan for the patience

Rainman
16-05-2007, 10:27 PM

Yet I search on.... I have found some, but am looking for a nice hot NS GF experience. But as for paying, I found recently a great girl who runs a massage service, but has taken a personal liking to me (she seems to love how I finger her g-spot....). So I pay her for a massage, and then we play. That is fun. The massage is too expensive, but the experience overall is great.... :)

Well well well.......

Bule want cheap and good.

What can I say...

To each his own.... Go to Top GUn n my bar....All bule... I am the only Chinese there...

Cheers

Rainman
16-05-2007, 10:29 PM
Hi! Bro Explorerman,

You are in luck if you are a bule... It's true that Bule get laid here easier than other Asian nationalities.

Looking for NS GF experience at BATS, CJ or Tiga, may not be the right place though. Try Dragonfly or Cloud 9... However, just a word of warning, while the cewek maybe liberal when it comes to sex, majority may not be ready for One Night Stand kinda of relationship. Dun get yourself caught in sticky situation, especially if you are an expat here... You may ended up paying lots of money to get yourself free... :eek:

Cheers!

VM

Well Said my friend... Have one recently.... I have the experience... She got fuck real bad trying to be funny with me.... U know... Check your partner first especially if he has been around for so so long.......hahahaha

F1.... SMS me leh....

Back in JKT on Monday... I am always in the south... Menteng sound good..

Cheers

Rainman
16-05-2007, 10:35 PM

Rather a shabby place, was a place to go out to 5-10 yrs ago, dunno about the condition nowadays

Good Luck

Sorry... This place WAS worth visiting maybe 12-15 years ago.... Before I came that is what I meant...

Cheers

viceman
17-05-2007, 12:30 AM
F1.... SMS me leh....

Back in JKT on Monday... I am always in the south... Menteng sound good..

Cheers

Wah Pianz!!! You recently become magician??? Disappear and reappear like magic, you know??? :D

How's it going???

Cheers!

VM

Rainman
17-05-2007, 10:52 AM
Wah Pianz!!! You recently become magician??? Disappear and reappear like magic, you know??? :D

How's it going???

Cheers!

VM

What to do... Company firewall... New house no internet connection yet...

In Singapore now lah...

Cheers

Happyman168
17-05-2007, 10:36 PM
Hello fellow cheongsters,

I will be going to jakarta for a week to visit customers. As this is my first trip to Jkt, can anyone suggest to me where to find:

1) Good massage/ with special.
2) Any good (and reasonable price) FL contacts to share

I will be staying at Ibis Slipi, are there any happening nightlife or massage joint there?

viceman
18-05-2007, 11:47 AM
Hello fellow cheongsters,

I will be going to jakarta for a week to visit customers. As this is my first trip to Jkt, can anyone suggest to me where to find:

1) Good massage/ with special.
2) Any good (and reasonable price) FL contacts to share

I will be staying at Ibis Slipi, are there any happening nightlife or massage joint there?

The Hotel you stay is not too far from Tropical. You also have a choice of FM1 Hotel. This is diagonally opposite Mal Taman Anggrek. You won't miss it, coz the building is in bright yellow & blue...

Happy Bonking!!

Cheers!

VM

csing
18-05-2007, 12:17 PM
Hi everyone,

Have been lurking here for quite sometime.
Help this first contribution is informative.

Recently being to Jakarta.
My friend brought me to Pub Tiga Puluh at Hotel Le Meridien.

There were lots of FreeLancers pretending to be party-goers.
They will chat you up and start their offer of services.
SYT, MILF, Lau Chio, take your pick.

I had no less then 5 offers. But was not in mood to take it up as I was scheduled for work meeting the next day.

Beer were cheap at Rp27500 HappyHour (before 10:00pm)
and Rp55000 Sad Hours

Cheers :)

csing
18-05-2007, 12:20 PM
Hi everyone,

Have been lurking here for quite long time.
Help this first contribution is informative.

Recently being to Jakarta.
My friend brought me to Pub Tiga Puluh at Hotel Le Meridien.

There were lots of FreeLancers pretending to be party-goers.
They will chat you up and start their offer of services.
SYT, MILF, Lau Chio, take your pick.

I had no less then 5 offers. But was not in mood to take it up as I was scheduled for work meeting the next day.

Beer were cheap at Rp27500 HappyHour (before 10:00pm)
and Rp55000 Sad Hours

Cheers :)

Happyman168
18-05-2007, 11:24 PM
thanks Viceman and Csing for your input. May i know how much is the going rate for the FL as mentioned in the pub at le meriden? Thanks!

Rainman
19-05-2007, 10:03 AM
thanks Viceman and Csing for your input. May i know how much is the going rate for the FL as mentioned in the pub at le meriden? Thanks!

Range is like the gulf...

U could get paid.... Free or cost u one million max...

Go back and u will see one FR of a friend that came out from TP with a girl and she got a mersilly waiting... went to his hotel and fuck his brain out...

She lucky or him??????

Cheers

Mercier
19-05-2007, 05:08 PM
Juz came back from Jakarta... just some interesting places i've visited...

Crown Hotel> Lottsa prostitutes who're on drugs... can pick up 'decent' gals if they like you- free!... place is crazy... open 24 hrs... can see people shaking their heads in mass unison... keep your wallets secured tho... cover = 30k rupiah

Novotel Mangga Dua> Go for their massage! Cheap.. damage ard SGD 40. Full course = ~SGD 75 (ard 500k rupiah- can still be negotiated i guess)

The Sands @ Novotel> over 200 PRC gals in 40-50 private rooms! Go with a group to save $$. Some gals as young as 16 available. If you're lucky, can find 'newly arrived' veges... else the available ones are also ok! V pretty ones w porcelin skins are probably "bao" by rich kids/tao kays for over usd 5k a month- to just stay at home!

Bats @ Shangrila> Prostitues on the prowl. Eye contacts aplenty. Nice music - hip hop, R&B. Some nice gems there... choose your pick and go!

I am sure there are more places to visit and enjoy. Will update soon.

MercierO

vela3674
20-05-2007, 07:22 PM
I will be in Jakarta from 27th to 28th of May and will be staying in hotel Nikko. I understand there is a health centre there. How good is it? I need a good massage and a ML for ONS. Can you let me know the damage as well.

Thanks

viceman
25-05-2007, 06:47 AM
I will be in Jakarta from 27th to 28th of May and will be staying in hotel Nikko. I understand there is a health centre there. How good is it? I need a good massage and a ML for ONS. Can you let me know the damage as well.

Thanks

No need to waste your time. The Spa at Nikko is expensive and the most you can get from the "AUNTIES" is a hand job... Call Bro Qibye lah, his joints are better...

Cheers!

VM

DaBom
29-05-2007, 01:18 PM
Hey bros,

i am finally going to JKT again after a 2-3 month break. I will be heading there from tomorrow till next Monday and was preparing to party my brains out.

However, i just received some information that was not good from a local friend. As it will be Vesak day long weekend this week, a lot of party joints will be closed for Thursday and Friday night. How true is this?

Hope some old timers through their experience can confirm the above?

DB

DaBom
30-05-2007, 12:02 PM
wow, really must have no action this weekend, if this thread is quiet ;)

Unbeatable
30-05-2007, 02:10 PM
Yo to all bro, my first post in here
I will be visiting Semarang next week. cause this is my first trip in there.

any bro to recommend nice pub with lobang or massage :D

cheers

Unbeatable
30-05-2007, 02:42 PM
Yo to all bro,

I will visit to Semarang next week just a night stay.
cause this is my first trip there.
need expertise to guide me along any one night happening place around there.

tks :)

parn_t
31-05-2007, 11:46 PM
[QUOTE=Mercier;2034797]Juz came back from Jakarta... just some interesting places i've visited...

Crown Hotel> Lottsa prostitutes who're on drugs... can pick up 'decent' gals if they like you- free!... place is crazy... open 24 hrs... can see people shaking their heads in mass unison... keep your wallets secured tho... cover = 30k rupiah

Bros,
can tell me where is Crown Hotel?

Thks,

geoken
01-06-2007, 01:31 AM
From the internet search Taman Sari Raya (no 57) near city area is like Geylang fish tank. (Taxi should be 5 -15k rp)
See few rows of ladys. Just pick up and paid than bring back.

No waste time

going rate 3hours 200-400k rp
overnight 500-600k rp.
In theory safer in the sense that no stealing as you can always find them in the same house.
Near by hotel for transit (75k for 3 hour) the lady will know.

No need to pay beer or any other cover charge.
Any brother has freelance to share.. better rate type ?

In Shangri la Bat disco e.g asking normally 1 million (gold ???) you bat for Ang moh..
can bargain till 550k normally.. later part of night near closing.
Heard some said, once close , some willing to stay with you 'free' in theory but at the end are some tips of course..

Bip tower basement Disco entry fees 100k rp(look high class rich man son place ) Ritz calton also has high class disco . (taxi from city around 25-30k rp)

adboy_6
01-06-2007, 02:01 PM
Went on my first trip to Jarkata last month. It was on the company expense and they booked me into Shangrila (good for me)

Before the trip, of course, I did some survey and readup on places to go in Sammy and makanspecials.

Reach there in the morning and was able to checkin before lunch. So took the time to do some survey. Went to seymayank Plaza and the nearby shopping, just to get a feel of the vibe of the city. After which took another cab to try to locate imperial spa, which relate to Ahguan (which I guess is also a samster) locate it and went n to have a look. As it was in the afternoon, there wasn't much to see. So I left.

I did not have the intention to start on the first day as I still have some prepn work to do at work. So stay in the hotel to finish up after dinner. The interesting bits can unexpectedly.

To be continiue.....

adboy_6
01-06-2007, 02:11 PM
As there are free internet at the lobby, I told my lappie and went to the lobby. That was about 10 pm. The central sofa was crowded so, I wnet to the more secluded sofa located at the far side of the lobby. There was already a lady sitting there. She look decent from her dressing and to me, I though that she is another girl-next-door waiting for her friends.

I took the seat beside her as it offer me a view facing the entire lobby. I had heard of BATS (it is the bar where it is know to be where many working ladys prowl) and wanted to know the quality of girls who pardon the places, while I work.

As I was working halfway, she started asking on my work. It soon went into my family and whether I am a guest of the hotl and the girls who are walking to the direction of BATS. Upon prodding, she mentioned that she is a nurse and that she just came to JKT to work. And that she is waiting for a friend to turn up before going to BATS.

All along, I was still thinking that she is a decent girl, until she mentioned that she is going to BATS. She then asked me if I can bring her to BATS, and say that it would be free for her as I am a guest of the hotel.

Looking at the clock, it was already 11:30 hrs and I still had a bit to go in my work. I decline her and tell her that I could do so on the next day....

So we continued at the lobby. She then change the topic to the hotel and its facilities. She said that she had never slept in such a posh hotel before... That, I guess was the hint, so I offered her to go to my room and have a look or sleep, if she wanted to. (by then I had almost complete my work)

She accepted the offer and on the way up to the room, somehow, I felt that she isn't so decent as I though, and since she did not even mention $$$$, I basically wanted to try her out.....

Funny enough is that, she did not bother to call her friend who she is waiting for when I prompted her. And she could just follow a stranger up to his room so easily.

to be continue.....

adboy_6
01-06-2007, 02:27 PM
Once in the room, I pretended to finish my work and ask her to wash up first. While she wash-up, I basically secured all my documents and valuable into the safe, leaving only 100,000 R between the pages of a book. I intend to play along as a gentleman and see how decent she can be.

Next surprise, She came out with a towel around waist and bra. I pretend not to look and after I on the Tv for her, offered her a drink from the bar. I then went in to wash up. While I was brushing my teeth, the lights suddenly go off. It came on and she pop her head in (the door was closed tight) and say sorry for turning off the wrong switch. Imagine that moment, with me naked and she (decent girl???) peeking in.

We talk on th bed for a while, then she offer to massage me. Of course, I say ok. She asked me to take off my shirt, leaving my shorts on, while she took off her towel. She is now in her underwear. She use baby oil and did quite a good massage on my back (first). while doing so, she was placing her hand into the shorts (not completely, but my guess is to entice me).
After I turned over, she massage my front, and of course, felt her 'accidentally' touching the part now and then. Luckily, I was not aroused, so I guess that she did not have any excuse to go further.

That was also the time, that I could carefully survey her face and body. She looked decent and pretty enough. She said that she is 26 yrs old and her body was well-built, but proportional. I would give a 6/10.

The massage went on for half an hour. Then we proceed to lie down to sleep, I with my shorts and she in her underwear.

to be continue.....

adboy_6
01-06-2007, 02:39 PM
Funny, isn't it. Here I am, trying to act like a gentleman, and she in her underwear, in a bed with a stranger.

While I was still contemplating the next step, at the same time looking at the time (which is about 1:30am already, and I have project presentation at 9:00 the next morning). the next surprise happens.

She suddenly asked me if I like sex??!!!!!!

Looking at her, I cannot imagine how open she is. I replied that all men are born equal. Trying to act genteman again, I replied that I am married and even then, I do not have a rubber.

She started to give a lecture on sex and its pleasure and stress-reliefing and such. At the same time, she pull out a rubber from her bag.

Of course, I play along. I help her to take off her bra (relunctantly, as if I am still guilty conscious) and she help me out of my shorts. The rest was SOP.

Surprisingly, we did it 3 times that nite.

adboy_6
01-06-2007, 02:46 PM
All along, I know I hit a jackpot, but there must be some string attached, I guess.

Sure enough, on the 3rd time, she say that she is looking for a plac to stay and needed 1.5 million R to pay the rent for the month and ask if I culd help her.

Of course, I cannot agree. I guess that is why, we only did it 3 times, course after that, the mood change and we slept. By then it was already 3 plus.

The nxt morning, I passed her the 100,000 R and she asked me for my number. I decline and told hr to leave her number which I have it now. I told her that I could bring her to BATS if she want to the next time.

It was only upon my return from JKT that I checkout WSG and that she is famous in the forum. And she is actively working the grounds @ Shangrila and meridien hotels.

Yokosi
01-06-2007, 04:33 PM
Take the Busway to Blok M station. Get to Jalan Pehilitan which is a street diagonally off the station. Be careful. The street have no street lights. There are SYTs in the shadows of the shophouses. Begger children asking for coins.

There are many bars here. The place only gets crowded around 10.30 pm with SYTs. Oscar's has a live band downstairs. One white man, me and about 20 SYTs in the bar !!!. Hungry lot, lol . BBBJ no problem. FJ w/o rubber okay to them. But STDs rate is 22%. Better rubber than having dicky get sick. Always LT. IND 100,000. Restaurant, pool tables, dart boards and another bar upstairs.

Rainman
01-06-2007, 10:08 PM
All along, I know I hit a jackpot, but there must be some string attached, I guess.

Sure enough, on the 3rd time, she say that she is looking for a plac to stay and needed 1.5 million R to pay the rent for the month and ask if I culd help her.

Of course, I cannot agree. I guess that is why, we only did it 3 times, course after that, the mood change and we slept. By then it was already 3 plus.

The nxt morning, I passed her the 100,000 R and she asked me for my number. I decline and told hr to leave her number which I have it now. I told her that I could bring her to BATS if she want to the next time.

It was only upon my return from JKT that I checkout WSG and that she is famous in the forum. And she is actively working the grounds @ Shangrila and meridien hotels.

I cannot believe it...

U GAVE 100k?

OMG,.......

white_smk
01-06-2007, 10:32 PM
100k R ?!!

isnt that less than S$20

:confused:

Rainman
02-06-2007, 01:48 AM
100k R ?!!

isnt that less than S$20

:confused:

Yup..

Sin 17.54 cents at today exchange rates,.,,,

What a loser, cheap skate and a disgrace to his country......................

Sigh

Yokosi
02-06-2007, 01:18 PM
Yup..

Sigh

IND 100,000 for one that works the rounds at the Shang and Meridien ?. Sure or not ?. I think it was satu juta ( 1 million ).
At Blok M , its cheaper, IND 100,000 to 400,000 after hard bargaining.

A cent saved is a cent for the next action.

BtmMan
02-06-2007, 03:56 PM
Normally what I would give a LC (those sitting booking girls in the KTV), apart from the official booking fee, a min tips of Rp.200K

And with a 3 rounder + a 30mins or so massage thrown in and you gave her that much, Rp.100,000?!?!??
BTW, did you have your own Condoms?
Or did she provide that 3pcs of Condom?

viceman
02-06-2007, 07:05 PM
Normally what I would give a LC (those sitting booking girls in the KTV), apart from the official booking fee, a min tips of Rp.200K

And with a 3 rounder + a 30mins or so massage thrown in and you gave her that much, Rp.100,000?!?!??

I tot you MIA liao... :D Heheeehee... All the Old Birds started to surface again...

Cheers!

VM

white_smk
03-06-2007, 12:38 PM
Yup..

Sigh

haha, in fact im kinda of "look up" to him leh. it's not easy to achieve such feat, at least not for me. :p

Rainman
04-06-2007, 02:13 AM
haha, in fact im kinda of "look up" to him leh. it's not easy to achieve such feat, at least not for me. :p

I do have women "wanting" to come to my house for a drink... U know... one thing lead to another....for them to taje cab to/from my place would have cost them at least 100k... Jakarta is not cheap u know.....

But.... that kind of money... I am shy even to talk about it... When they : the women " say their phone got no pusal. U transfer at least 150k.....

I am surprised....

Sigh....

He should report this in ISG.. I am sure he would be very impressive there...

SIGH<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Bruce68
04-06-2007, 09:46 AM

Pls don't ever tell her 'u are from Singapore!!'
You are really a 'disgrace' to us....'100K'!!!
If yes, then

buzzing
04-06-2007, 01:21 PM
Haha... tips in JKT would cost much more than Rp100K not counting booking fee yet....

26yrs... if she does accept Rp100K, she must not be a looker then...

BTW.. wats her name?

Ahsong
04-06-2007, 01:35 PM
Once in the room, I pretended to finish my work and ask her to wash up first. While she wash-up, I basically secured all my documents and valuable into the safe, leaving only 100,000 R between the pages of a book. I intend to play along as a gentleman and see how decent she can be.

Next surprise, She came out with a towel around waist and bra. I pretend not to look and after I on the Tv for her, offered her a drink from the bar. I then went in to wash up. While I was brushing my teeth, the lights suddenly go off. It came on and she pop her head in (the door was closed tight) and say sorry for turning off the wrong switch. Imagine that moment, with me naked and she (decent girl???) peeking in.

We talk on th bed for a while, then she offer to massage me. Of course, I say ok. She asked me to take off my shirt, leaving my shorts on, while she took off her towel. She is now in her underwear. She use baby oil and did quite a good massage on my back (first). while doing so, she was placing her hand into the shorts (not completely, but my guess is to entice me).
After I turned over, she massage my front, and of course, felt her 'accidentally' touching the part now and then. Luckily, I was not aroused, so I guess that she did not have any excuse to go further.

That was also the time, that I could carefully survey her face and body. She looked decent and pretty enough. She said that she is 26 yrs old and her body was well-built, but proportional. I would give a 6/10.

The massage went on for half an hour. Then we proceed to lie down to sleep, I with my shorts and she in her underwear.

to be continue.....

Not bad huh,your bahasa language is good,my "brother" and me one year here,the only solid words we know,much needed is ML....meaning Fuck,siow kan....and honestly just fuck can't communicate well with the local girls here.

best123
07-06-2007, 12:03 AM
anyone knows is the KOREAN STAR place located at the 1st page of this thread dated 2001 still ard. I am going JKT next month...

Rainman
07-06-2007, 03:14 AM
anyone knows is the KOREAN STAR place located at the 1st page of this thread dated 2001 still ard. I am going JKT next month...

That's old news,,,,,,,,, More details I check fr u,

best123
07-06-2007, 10:56 AM

hey bro...thanks, realised this place was recommended by you in 2001.... you very old bird in JKT? i am heading there next month ....

BtmMan
07-06-2007, 11:05 AM
hey bro...thanks, realised this place was recommended by you in 2001.... you very old bird in JKT? i am heading there next month ....

Yes, he's the Jkt Lau Eng Ko Chaio :p

best123
07-06-2007, 11:52 AM
wah ahahha...... paradise! i loved dark meat!

viceman
07-06-2007, 12:31 PM

Wah pianz!!! He is not only Lao Jiao, he is also the Ang Jiao in this Thread or should I say this Forum... :D

Cheers!

VM

BtmMan
07-06-2007, 12:51 PM
That means RM is Bird Man cum Jiao Lang??? :p

dirtbike08
07-06-2007, 03:28 PM

when u bringing me there?! :rolleyes:

best123
07-06-2007, 04:23 PM
Wah pianz!!! He is not only Lao Jiao, he is also the Ang Jiao in this Thread or should I say this Forum... :D

Cheers!

VM

guess i am the "little bird that dun know elastic" hahaha........

viceman
07-06-2007, 06:15 PM
guess i am the "little bird that dun know elastic" hahaha........

When you arrive JKT? For Biz or "Pleasure"??? :D

Jakarta 样样有。。。Juz bring more $$$ can already...

best123
07-06-2007, 07:11 PM
biz bro, next month, date not firmed yet...

wildehavanas
07-06-2007, 07:47 PM
I read thru all the thread and realised there is no mention on InterContinental JAKARTA MIDPLAZA. Is that a dead place for gals action? If it is so I guess my company book me a damm bored hotel. Will be heading there 2nite..... sigh......

Rainman
08-06-2007, 01:30 AM

Bro,

They started in Jayakarta hotel, moved to Golden hotel and then to mentang before disappearing from the screen.

The owner is a Korean and they charge 350k then for a package, 30min, massage. 30 min cat bath, and 30 min BBBJ.. That is why I love this place as I am a sucker for BBBJ. However, the girls, almost all I had then do not allow.......FJ....

Anyway, u can contact Ah Guan or aka Qiby as I know some of the girls there work for him now in Tropical and is able to provide the same service though am not sure about the price... GUAN... Can I come and try for Free and then I write A FR for you to promote your place??? hahahahahahhahahahah

Bro Guan... U update abit leh.. U are the most expert here.

Cheers/.......

Rainman
08-06-2007, 01:31 AM
when u bringing me there?! :rolleyes:

U Very the CB..... Why u need to remind me about my negotiation with the POLICE when u were here... Cost me a Bomb u know./.....

CB/......

Pay me when u have money ya Bro......

Cheers

Rainman
08-06-2007, 01:35 AM
I read thru all the thread and realised there is no mention on inter continental JAKARTA MIDPLAZA. Is that a dead place for gals action? If it is so I guess my company book me a damm bored hotel. Will be heading there 2nite..... sigh......

Got lah// Ah Yatt Abalone Restaurant. Lots of action. dinner, etc etc.... Then there is a very very expensive restaurant in this hotel also. I went once and promised myself never to go back since I am not a fine dinning guy.

Nearest place for you,, Bats at the Shangri-la or Blk M.....

Call Vice man.... Vice is his biz....... hahahahah

Cheers

Rainman
08-06-2007, 01:38 AM

U another CB.

U are supposed to be here this week.... GOOD stuff ready.... waiting activation.

Cheers

Rainman
08-06-2007, 01:41 AM
Pls don't ever tell her 'u are from Singapore!!'
You are really a 'disgrace' to us....'100K'!!!
If yes, then

Please lah...

Sing Ka po lan got 3 KS mah... Nothing wrong ok.......

It got nothing to do with the country but the individual..... I would like him to log in and give his story and admit his mistake if he thing and agree it is.....

Guys here know I F the Ang mo for the way they pay the girl and I still got some Ang Mo friend here.;.. Matter been open and honest to one another....

Cheers

Rainman
08-06-2007, 01:43 AM
Haha... tips in JKT would cost much more than Rp100K not counting booking fee yet....

26yrs... if she does accept Rp100K, she must not be a looker then...

BTW.. wats her name?

Hi there,...... Again... Though I am angry with that "BOY".

There are times I do not pay at all. We take it as a ONS.... So nothing wrong right??

He said he check WSG....... It's gone and now rename ISG...... and she is always there... I like to know who is this lady as I am also a senior member there,.,,,,,

Cheers

Rainman
08-06-2007, 01:45 AM

Old Bird???

Old is old that bird but still strong leh....

Rainman
08-06-2007, 01:49 AM
Not bad huh,your bahasa language is good,my "brother" and me one year here,the only solid words we know,much needed is ML....meaning Fuck,siow kan....and honestly just fuck can't communicate well with the local girls here.

Huh...... Stop attacking that guy lah...

I have 2 regular coming to my house for drink.. Usually red wine and with her freinds,/..... One bottle 100k.. Min one night 3 bottles... Then the additional service fee etc.... My minimum is 300k for talking, 400k for BBBJ and 500-700k for a full course dinner.....

I think I am spoiling the market...

So come and fuck me like they did in ISG......hahahahahahahaha

CHeers

Rainman
08-06-2007, 01:54 AM

Cheers!

VM

What talk you???

No SMS and No call from you again.... U forgot about us again???

We played the Jakarta Expat league and next week the Kemang league for pool. Join?> After that would be the International Pool League with some local.

Cheers

PS: keep in touch lah....

Rainman
08-06-2007, 02:02 AM
I guess Pan Pacific is better in terms of location. You may catch some Bro at AH as well...

Cheers!

VM

AH,..... No more lah.... that;s history,.........

Call me dong.

Cheers

ady9913
08-06-2007, 04:24 AM
Hellows..... brudders....

Mi goin to JKT this monday morning.........for 4 days....till thursday...

Seek advise and opinion and info in JKT of any place nearby my hotel Peninsula.......

Any bros have info where this hotel might be?

Any nearby happening? Massage place, FL contact, Pimp contact or lady/gal for contact......

Would appreciate any info pm to me....thx alotsa

Cheers,

buzzing
08-06-2007, 12:45 PM
Hi there,...... Again... Though I am angry with that "BOY".

There are times I do not pay at all. We take it as a ONS.... So nothing wrong right??

He said he check WSG....... It's gone and now rename ISG...... and she is always there... I like to know who is this lady as I am also a senior member there,.,,,,,

Cheers

Haha... though i hvnt been back for several months... but the last i remember.. taxi money will set u back about 100K or more..

especially if that lady hangs ard there.. 100k is definitely unheard of.

ONS.. :) Brother.. we will pay one way or another.. the only mode of payment is different ... ceweks.. u cant live without them.. but once in.. u cant get them out!! haha..

cheers!!

viceman
08-06-2007, 12:47 PM
Got lah// Ah Yatt Abalone Restaurant. Lots of action. dinner, etc etc.... Then there is a very very expensive restaurant in this hotel also. I went once and promised myself never to go back since I am not a fine dinning guy.

Nearest place for you,, Bats at the Shangri-la or Blk M.....

Call Vice man.... Vice is his biz....... hahahahah

Hullo! Uncle. My nick is VICEMAN, but hor me VICES are all the clean ones ok... :D Not very bad what, only smoke and drink alot and sometimes sow my "seeds" around that's all...:cool:

viceman
08-06-2007, 12:52 PM
What talk you???

No SMS and No call from you again.... U forgot about us again???

We played the Jakarta Expat league and next week the Kemang league for pool. Join?> After that would be the International Pool League with some local.

Cheers
PS: keep in touch lah....

Sorri! Saya salah... My Bad... :( I have been very busy lately... Juz last month, I travelled 7 Cities in 4 Countries!! Now tau kong kong liao... :D

viceman
08-06-2007, 12:57 PM
AH,..... No more lah.... that;s history,.........

Call me dong.

Cheers

Next week, ya? My family is here this week... Will join you at your "Home-Party"... Who are the 2 regular ceweks?? Do I know them??? Maybe can try mass orgies... hahahaaa!!!

BTW, seldom see so many postings from you at one go... Deprived??? Heheheee!!! :D

Cheers!

VM

viceman
08-06-2007, 01:00 PM
U another CB.

U are supposed to be here this week.... GOOD stuff ready.... waiting activation.

Cheers

BtMan, since when you carry CB around??? Some more 1 not enough, must carry another.... Hahahaaaa!!! :D

rrrealrrrumble
08-06-2007, 05:13 PM
Going there soon... early July. Wondering if there is more high-end entertainment... dun mind paying more but want good quality, GFE feeling, and speak English... me chinese singaporean, but communicate well in engrish onri...

qibye
08-06-2007, 05:41 PM
Bro,

They started in Jayakarta hotel, moved to Golden hotel and then to mentang before disappearing from the screen.

The owner is a Korean and they charge 350k then for a package, 30min, massage. 30 min cat bath, and 30 min BBBJ.. That is why I love this place as I am a sucker for BBBJ. However, the girls, almost all I had then do not allow.......FJ....

Anyway, u can contact Ah Guan or aka Qiby as I know some of the girls there work for him now in Tropical and is able to provide the same service though am not sure about the price... GUAN... Can I come and try for Free and then I write A FR for you to promote your place??? hahahahahahhahahahah

Cheers/.......
Please come and write the full report about our girls, we have a few FL that can do body massage such as Nisa, Tania, Nita, Yola and therapist no 61 Alin.

The price is only 350K for cat bath, breast and pussy massage, FJ, BJ etc for 45 minutes include room, facilities and free massage for 1.5 hours

best123
08-06-2007, 11:45 PM
I wanna try this place!
Will call ah Guan when I get there!

Bro,

Cheers/.......

best123
08-06-2007, 11:46 PM
bro qibye, what is the number to contact you?

Please come and write the full report about our girls, we have a few FL that can do body massage such as Nisa, Tania, Nita, Yola and therapist no 61 Alin.

The price is only 350K for cat bath, breast and pussy massage, FJ, BJ etc for 45 minutes include room, facilities and free massage for 1.5 hours

Rainman
09-06-2007, 01:20 AM

Haha...

Go back and you will see 1 or 2 report I did on your place long before I met you or your partner.

Good suggestion anyway and I try to drop by. I like especially your offer to bring the girls out for party after 9pm... I like the idea. Will SMS when going ya.

Cheers and take good care.

Cheers

Rainman
09-06-2007, 01:26 AM
Going there soon... early July. Wondering if there is more high-end entertainment... dun mind paying more but want good quality, GFE feeling, and speak English... me chinese singaporean, but communicate well in engrish onri...

Can speak engrish onri? But hor cannot write proper England... Goot meh?

I hv lah. They are all model and cost 5-10 million for the night. One shot only ya.

Cheers

Rainman
09-06-2007, 01:27 AM
Next week, ya? My family is here this week... Will join you at your "Home-Party"... Who are the 2 regular ceweks?? Do I know them??? Maybe can try mass orgies... hahahaaa!!!

BTW, seldom see so many postings from you at one go... Deprived??? Heheheee!!! :D

Cheers!

VM

Hi... My new house just install speedy mah.

Next week.. Sama leh.... We go for family dinner want?

Cheers

Rainman
09-06-2007, 01:29 AM
BtMan, since when you carry CB around??? Some more 1 not enough, must carry another.... Hahahaaaa!!! :D

Don't play play. He coming you know?

Rainman
09-06-2007, 01:30 AM
Sorri! Saya salah... My Bad... :( I have been very busy lately... Juz last month, I travelled 7 Cities in 4 Countries!! Now tau kong kong liao... :D

Wah lan/// Song song gau Jurong... So which countries u goes......

Rainman
09-06-2007, 01:38 AM
Haha... though i hvnt been back for several months... but the last i remember.. taxi money will set u back about 100K or more..

especially if that lady hangs ard there.. 100k is definitely unheard of.

ONS.. :) Brother.. we will pay one way or another.. the only mode of payment is different ... ceweks.. u cant live without them.. but once in.. u cant get them out!! haha..

cheers!!

Let's drop the subject lah.

I remember when golden crown open. The starter of this thread "oddmaster" is one of the owner and invited me there so that I could write a report for his place. Was there quite often and they have the system of PRC accompany the guest during happy hours and that's about 3-6 pm if I remember correctly. It's with no bookings fee and all you need is to tips them. Unlike Singapore, the lady will sit with you for the 2-3 hours without going anywhere......

They stopped that system after one incident. I was there when he had a meeting with his 4-5 China Mummy...... A girl sat with a Singaporean for 3 hours and u guess how much he pay that China girl?????? No butterfly hor.....

Sin 20........

Sigh

syt.guy
09-06-2007, 05:31 PM
Hi Bros,

Where to go to if staying at Nikko? any outcall services where i just wait in room or not?

qibye
09-06-2007, 07:39 PM
bro qibye, what is the number to contact you?
My cell phone no is +62817711333

qibye
09-06-2007, 07:43 PM
Hi Bros,

Where to go to if staying at Nikko? any outcall services where i just wait in room or not?

You can ask the bell boy in the hotel, but they will ask about 1 million to 2 million rupiah for an average looking girl.

best123
09-06-2007, 10:23 PM

thks bro, next month..

wildehavanas
09-06-2007, 11:41 PM

Hi

I am coming to jakarta next week. I PM you on info for some of your gals. Thanks

joaudio
10-06-2007, 09:27 AM
I was in Indonesia from 30 May to 4 June. Of which 3 nights were in Jkt and 2 nights in Cirebon. What a time I had. Before going I do my homework and look for information in this forum, ISG and Indonesian Bintang Mawar. For those who can read and speak Indonesian Bintang Mawar websites is the best as it is mainly written my Indonsian.

Before going aso I go to the chat room (MIRC) In Jakarta chat room itself there are more than 1000 chatters with about 1/3 of it ladies. U can spot most of them by looking for the nick "Ce ???????" From here I manage to get 7 contact number, which unfortunately use 3 only. Some of these chatters will start with a price of 5 million ( would u believe that?) for a LT which is about 6-8hours. Some will reduce it to 1-2 million. The one I go out with are all below 750 thousands for 12hours. They will meet after work at 6-7pm and stay overnight with me until the next day with 2 of them having breakfast with me in the hotel and the other 1 leaving at 7am straight for work. All of them gives good service. They do BBBJ, Frenching, FJ in different positions and so on.

I also did not pass the oppurtunity to visit tropical spa. As I know how to speak Indonesian, I took the bus there, but fnding the exact place was a slight problem. First I drop off at ITC Roxy Mas. I call Ah Guan for direction. He told me I am in the correct location but wrong building so I went out and walk BUT in different direction. Call again so this time was on the correct direction.

Reach Tropical Spa at 12.30.....no other customer (or maybe they are inside the room) took a package deal. Ah Guan recommend me to one of their 2 model like FL which cost 50 thousands more compare t the rest which I accepted. Went for the massage which supposed to last 1.5 hours, during the massage the lady which are about 30+ and not bad looking herself, nice face and body gives a good massage. She "accidentally" touch my c..k a few times. It did get into semi hard position. Have to control myself to keep it for it for the next session with the FL. After about 70mins, the massage is finished she ask if I want somespecial which I turn down. Just rest in the rom for a while, Tip the massuese 50 thousand.

Went down and wait for the FL. Was brought into another rom, which got its own shower and mirror at the side. wait there for a few minutes befre the FL came. What a siight, definitely a 8.5-9 material. Talk a for a while, and she ask me to go for shower and she join in. She clean me up poperly, concentrating on my lower back and also my ass. Give it a poper washing. I was about to return that compliment to her when she says she dont use the normal soap but a special one which she shows me. Ask me to drymyslef 1st. I can see that she really wash herself especially her vagina part.

When she come out, her service was out of this world. She dont really dont do frenching but, she sort of gives me a catbath. She licks me all over my top body before going down. BBBJ follow up, then she went further down. She even lick my backhole...WOOOOWWWWW it was out of this world. Then she lick my thigh before going to lick my knees. Never feel so good. It keep on going this way for a few minutes befre she goes back to my c..k. Had to ask her to stop because I want to explode.

When I told her I want the FJ, she ask what positions I want, Me on top or she on top. I chose for her to be on top. She cap me and assume the straddle position. SHe rode me like a jockey. Unfortunatley with the earlier teasing, I did not last very long. Explode in her (with cd) she took it out and then lie next to me and hug me. A true GFE.

When I go back to Jkt again, I will sure return to tropical spa. Whether I will ask for her again or not is another thing. I sure want her but at the same time I would like to taste otheres too. What a sweet dillema.

Thanx Ah Guan. He not only make a wonderful recommendation but also recommend a place for me to chiong in Cirebon,although I already know before hand.

block11
10-06-2007, 05:18 PM
hey bros, i may be going down to Jakarta next month. maybe we can get together? :)

bro qibye, can i contact you as well? ;)

syt.guy
10-06-2007, 11:46 PM
You can ask the bell boy in the hotel, but they will ask about 1 million to 2 million rupiah for an average looking girl.

So Bro, is ur 2 spa near the hotel? i think Emporium is near Laguna rite? u dun send them for outcall?

buzzing
11-06-2007, 12:02 PM
Bro RM... totally agreed.. lets drop the subject..

Couple of places opened since my last visit.. Care to provide some information on them... :P

Sun City, i heard that there is a cinema in it!! true?

X2 - somewhere in mampang izzit?

thx

qibye
11-06-2007, 01:54 PM
hey bros, i may be going down to Jakarta next month. maybe we can get together? :)

bro qibye, can i contact you as well? ;)

Sure you can contact me, my no is +62817711333

qibye
11-06-2007, 01:59 PM
So Bro, is ur 2 spa near the hotel? i think Emporium is near Laguna rite? u dun send them for outcall?

Yes both of my spa are close enough to your hotel but we dont do outcall as the hotel security also can provide girls through the bell boy so they will give us trouble.

I suggest that you come to Tropical and pick them up yourself, and I don't charge you if you take them after 9 PM. just tip them and give me some business by having a massage here

cindy74
12-06-2007, 12:23 AM
Going to Jakarta early August.

Any good recommendation to get pretty gals for sex?

Thanks

syt.guy
12-06-2007, 09:29 PM
Yes both of my spa are close enough to your hotel but we dont do outcall as the hotel security also can provide girls through the bell boy so they will give us trouble.

I suggest that you come to Tropical and pick them up yourself, and I don't charge you if you take them after 9 PM. just tip them and give me some business by having a massage here

Hi Bro,

I real new to Jakarta, could you give me a brief on what the services and charges like? esp ur take them after 9PM. Thanks Thanks

nudel
13-06-2007, 05:10 AM
Hi Bro, can share more details on Cirebon?

joaudio
13-06-2007, 01:30 PM
Cirebon,

Al Kharisma Hotel there is a disco, U can get find FL there. Also as with quite a lot of hotel there are a lot of OKT. I was approach by a few when I went out for dinner. They are just standing in the hotel parking lot

SilverWormz
14-06-2007, 02:16 AM
Hi guys,

Since this is my 1st post here after years of plain browsing, i might as well make a good contribution/review on my short stay here in Jakarta city.

Made a visit to Stadium disco on my 1st night and had a nice time with a 17 yr old SYT. The joint is not as happening as i'd expected initially but the girls are generally between 16 to maybe 28. I was initially looking forward to TP back my catch but was offered a ridiculous Rp900K. Ended upstairs for an hour @ Rp285K. Now, here's the review.

Name: Widya
Make: 100% Indo
Face: 7/10 (nice looking under dark lighting)
Tits: 7/10 (nice, smooth and round)
Arse: 5/10
BJ: 3/10 (short & soft; i don't mean my bro but the session)
FJ: 8/10 (almost V-feeling)
Attitude: 7/10

If you're interested to check it out, suggest to go after 11 or 12 but competition will be expected.

Wasn't really satisfied with my 1st night so decided to try the famous must try Tropical Spa on my 2nd night. Getting there via taxi is a real pain; horrible traffic that took more than 1 hr. Locating this joint is painstaking for a 1st visit so had to call Ah Guan twice to get there.

Nice interior and environment inside as far as i'm concerned. 2 options available: package deal that includes FJ with FL and complementary massage by therapist, or, therapist massage with extra.

I'm picky by nature unfortunately so i didn't take the FLs but was recommended a therapist by Ah Guan. Great recommendation; memorable session! Given best massage i ever had throughout my international travels that lasted at least 1.5 hrs i think. (Because phone rang when i just finished my massage) She's exceptionally friendly and chatty and have a lovely face. The mutual feeling (bf/gf) was overwhelming that i had to extend an additional session to get on business.

Name: Lydia (#37)
Make: IndoChin
Face: 8/10
Tits: 6/10
Arse: 7/10
BJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10
Attitude: 10/10

Thanks Ah Guan for your great recommendation! Great guy!
I yearn to go back these 2 days but schedule too packed, but i'll be back!
Next destination, will check out Classic Club. :D
Jakarta Bagus!
Out...

nudel
14-06-2007, 02:39 AM
Thanks for the info. What are the going rates like in Cirebon? Can they speak english too?

jevbaby
14-06-2007, 09:40 AM
Pak Aguan,

Good places you have, we always stay at hotel alila, so its walking distance to your emporium. Every trip , without fail we always support emporium! been ages since we been to tropika, i hope things have got better! anyway, hope to try it out this coming trip! do recommend some good stuff! prefer pretty local cina ceweks! If there are any such local cina OL FLs please recommend!

cheers

rrrealrrrumble
14-06-2007, 02:25 PM
Pak Aguan, I will be coming... read so much good things abt ur place... and I think u know wat it takes to satisfy us business travellers. I usually too tired to go FL hunting and into those disco jungles.

terima kasih for providing such a place to enjoy.

Will support with an FR once I am done!

parn_t
16-06-2007, 03:12 PM
Any bros in jakarta on this weekend?
Wanna go drinks together.

qibye
18-06-2007, 12:38 AM
Hi Bro,

I real new to Jakarta, could you give me a brief on what the services and charges like? esp ur take them after 9PM. Thanks Thanks

We have FL package for just 350K you got 45 minutes full service with the FL in VIP room and 1.5 hours of massage in standard room.

We also have beautiful therapist and for this one we only charge you the room 156K VIP room, 180K Junior Suite room and for extra service the therapist will do it for 200K to 350K tips depends on the girl.

For takeaway after 9 PM I don't charge you but they expect tip about 700K to 1 Million Rp.

qibye
18-06-2007, 12:45 AM
Pak Aguan,

Good places you have, we always stay at hotel alila, so its walking distance to your emporium. Every trip , without fail we always support emporium! been ages since we been to tropika, i hope things have got better! anyway, hope to try it out this coming trip! do recommend some good stuff! prefer pretty local cina ceweks! If there are any such local cina OL FLs please recommend!

cheers

We only have 1 chinese freelancer called Dessy (34B) and we have 3 local chinese therapist which is no 01(speak mandarin fluently, tall and slim with small boops),23 (slim but small boops A cup) and 60 (big boops). and 1 mix chinese and javanese very pretty no 37 Lidia and she can speak english

syt.guy
19-06-2007, 10:25 PM
We have FL package for just 350K you got 45 minutes full service with the FL in VIP room and 1.5 hours of massage in standard room.

We also have beautiful therapist and for this one we only charge you the room 156K VIP room, 180K Junior Suite room and for extra service the therapist will do it for 200K to 350K tips depends on the girl.

For takeaway after 9 PM I don't charge you but they expect tip about 700K to 1 Million Rp.

Thanks Pak!

So if we bring them out, means the whole night is ours and shots are unlimited? for you package, and beautiful therapist, do we get to choose? sorry for asking so much questions.

qibye
20-06-2007, 09:58 PM
Thanks Pak!

So if we bring them out, means the whole night is ours and shots are unlimited? for you package, and beautiful therapist, do we get to choose? sorry for asking so much questions.

Yes when you take them out they know already that they will get screwed all night long, but just only with you not sharing with friends.

For therapist package we will introduce to you and if you don't like the one that we introduce you can reject her and we will introduce you to the other girls.

maharishi
21-06-2007, 07:42 PM
Bro QiBye, thank you for your very detailed guide from my hotel to Emporivm. In fact, its pretty near to Gajah Mada Plaza, which i had a meeting with my client the last time i was there. I should have drop you a line and see if you're there, as you know, my bahasa is very limited, had a hard time explaining to the receps what i want. It wasn't till Sanny came to my rescue with her well-done translation. Need a massage badly before i catch my flight in 2 hours time was a rush, but i will come back next time round for an extended visit alright? Tropical Spa as well!

Any idea if it's easy to go there from ITC/Ambassador area?

syt.guy
22-06-2007, 12:05 AM
Yes when you take them out they know already that they will get screwed all night long, but just only with you not sharing with friends.

For therapist package we will introduce to you and if you don't like the one that we introduce you can reject her and we will introduce you to the other girls.

Thanks Pak for the enlightenment. Would calling the number below get you? or perhaps you can pm me ur number?