PDA

View Full Version : Jakarta Info

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82

Batam Man
07-09-2006, 04:54 PM
Cum tomorrow leh....

P**** Ultan.....

Cheers

Sands

Just check with P***, said that his wife also will be at the party, lie dat I go or no go also same, bo kang tao wan.....:(

Rainman
07-09-2006, 04:59 PM
Just check with P***, said that his wife also will be at the party, lie dat I go or no go also same, bo kang tao wan.....:(

Their party until morning. His wife sure there lah but also sure leave early wan.... heheheeh

I ask him the same question also....

Because I want to try sleeping with 2 and towel kind of stuff u know??

Rainman
07-09-2006, 05:05 PM
NBzzzz tempt me....!!!!!!

Actually hor I got plan/schedule liao, MAYBE, I repeat, MAYBE nia ya, going next Fri 15th.
You arrange for Golf, I got 6 balls from my side.
Will ETA as usual, mid day, play somewhere near airport.

Pak Guan, if you see this, please join us for THE game ya....

So many people??

Why Airport?

Ah Guan, can u arrange???

Oh.... ask also if he need 6 girls for the night gangbang or coming with family??

Cheers

Batam Man
07-09-2006, 05:06 PM
Their party until morning. His wife sure there lah but also sure leave early wan.... heheheeh

I ask him the same question also....

IF wife go back early..., what IF wife also ONzz liao and sampai pagi?!!
You can afford to take the risk cos it's only 1 hr drive away from your home, me dun want to fly all the way there and still have to see IF......:o

Batam Man
07-09-2006, 05:09 PM
So many people??

Why Airport?

Oh.... ask also if he need 6 girls for the night gangbang or coming with family??

Cheers

NBzzz ask you do small little things for me you shoot arrow to Ah Guan??!!Just need to make phone call to book tee time nia mah, you no know how to call meh??!
Lie dat call bro..???
Tulan liao la, I OTOT la, ETA liao then call u, THANKS!!!:mad:

Rainman
07-09-2006, 06:08 PM
NBzzz ask you do small little things for me you shoot arrow to Ah Guan??!!Just need to make phone call to book tee time nia mah, you no know how to call meh??!
Lie dat call bro..???
Tulan liao la, I OTOT la, ETA liao then call u, THANKS!!!:mad:

U are welcome....

Rainman
07-09-2006, 06:15 PM
IF wife go back early..., what IF wife also ONzz liao and sampai pagi?!!
You can afford to take the risk cos it's only 1 hr drive away from your home, me dun want to fly all the way there and still have to see IF......:o

Can open another room right??

viceman
07-09-2006, 06:33 PM
I got 6 balls from my side.....

Wa pianzzz!!! You must be 国宝 (National Treasure, dong)!!!Normal man only got 2 balls you got 6???!!!! :D

Help you organise one exhibition at Monas, sure can make tons of $$$... :D

viceman
07-09-2006, 06:38 PM

Hahaaahaaaa!!! RM, you want to be like him meh???? Then you must be National Treasure 1st lah.... You know? 6 Balls leh... :D 怪胎!!!

Cheers!

VM

songster
07-09-2006, 06:54 PM
Places you go very bule leh... Maybe you can try Blok M. The easiest way out is to go to Aguan's Tropical Spa... There are FLs working in the joint. Package from Tropical also not bad... Value for $$$ lah... Can tabao the FLs to go party with you after 9pm... Somemore you get a very good host... Where to find???? :D

Hi Bro VM,

Thanks for the infor, I went to Tropical once and the service is good. Met also Bro Ag Guan but that day he rushing to go Island so didn't talk much to him. Anyway, I think I should venture out of my usual fishing pond and go other ponds like Blok M or Dragon Fly. Everytime I go 30 also see the same cewek, a bit boring leow!

Bro RM,

Of course I still "cumming"....:D
Jakarta go lots to offer man!!!
Now no more contacts leow so looking for new ones.

Will contact you for next trip and must have a drinking session with you guys...

Cheers

viceman
07-09-2006, 07:17 PM
Anyway, I think I should venture out of my usual fishing pond and go other ponds like Blok M or Dragon Fly. Everytime I go 30 also see the same cewek, a bit boring leow![/QUOTE]

I think 9pm shld b the ideal time for Blok M, if go too late, what's left behind are all the -3 or -4 type... Dragonfly is not my turf, RM knows that place better... Happy fishing...

Cheers!

VM

qibye
07-09-2006, 07:40 PM
So many people??

Why Airport?

Cheers
Ok I can arrange for friday 15 Sep 06 afternoon at Soewarna Golf Club near airport, and probably I can pick up Batamman also at the airport, how many people will join us?

onetree
07-09-2006, 11:53 PM
i will be in jakarta on 4th Oct but sian leh. Fasting month... i think all close..

viceman
08-09-2006, 09:35 AM
i will be in jakarta on 4th Oct but sian leh. Fasting month... i think all close..

Got $$$ where got sian in JKT one???? Sands, Alexis and Empovrim is open... Juz bring more Rp lah... :D

Cheers!

VM

Rainman
08-09-2006, 09:43 AM
Ok I can arrange for friday 15 Sep 06 afternoon at Soewarna Golf Club near airport, and probably I can pick up Batamman also at the airport, how many people will join us?

U are the man.... But why disappear so long??? hehehe

Batam man will bring the Corden Blu and I will standby the glasses.

As usual, one pax down per hole before T-shot.

Should we arrange 3 flight?

Cheers

Batam Man
08-09-2006, 10:43 AM

Thanks a lot for your kind intension to help in arranging for Golf.
But as I've mentioned that it's still a "MAYBE" that we are going...
I'm now still planning with the boys, you know when you have 6 guys going, some say this cannot, some say that can, very complicated, will let you know final details when things are settled over here.
Makasih Banyak!!!;)

Batam Man
08-09-2006, 10:57 AM
U are the man.... But why disappear so long??? hehehe

Batam man will bring the Corden Blu and I will standby the glasses.

As usual, one pax down per hole before T-shot.

Should we arrange 3 flight?

Cheers

Dear RM, why do you always have to talk about your Cordon Bleu???
If you are a true Cognac drinker, then you shouldn't be abusing good/fine Cognac like drinking Cordon Bleu while playing Golf or have it in some wild drinking session like those we usually had.

If Cordon Bleu are to be consumed, then it should be at times like after dinner, max drinking only 2 to 3 glasses, cos if more then it would not make any differences if you are drinking Cordon Bleu or Goondu Blur.
When you are drunk or almost drunk, you won't know and mind what you are drinking...
I'm not a rich man like you but I think I'm still able to afford to buy bottle of Cordon Bleu, and I don't mind bringing the bottle when I come over. But I just can't stand people abusing good drinks, be it Cordon Bleu or the Blue Label. I've seen many people drinking Cordon Bleu with water (some even with lot's of it) and Blue Label with coke/soda.
And why does these people put such nice bottles on their tables, to show off that they "know" and can afford fine drinks??!:rolleyes:

Rainman
08-09-2006, 02:36 PM
Dear RM, why do you always have to talk about your Cordon Bleu???
If you are a true Cognac drinker, then you shouldn't be abusing good/fine Cognac like drinking Cordon Bleu while playing Golf or have it in some wild drinking session like those we usually had.

If Cordon Bleu are to be consumed, then it should be at times like after dinner, max drinking only 2 to 3 glasses, cos if more then it would not make any differences if you are drinking Cordon Bleu or Goondu Blur.
When you are drunk or almost drunk, you won't know and mind what you are drinking...
I'm not a rich man like you but I think I'm still able to afford to buy bottle of Cordon Bleu, and I don't mind bringing the bottle when I come over. But I just can't stand people abusing good drinks, be it Cordon Bleu or the Blue Label. I've seen many people drinking Cordon Bleu with water (some even with lot's of it) and Blue Label with coke/soda.
And why does these people put such nice bottles on their tables, to show off that they "know" and can afford fine drinks??!:rolleyes:

Okay lor.... So we wait for your CB ya.....hehehehe

I buy the beer at teh golf course...

Get the boys there to cfm quick quick...

Cheers

vaxvms
08-09-2006, 02:43 PM
Got $$$ where got sian in JKT one???? Sands, Alexis and Empovrim is open... Juz bring more Rp lah... :D

Cheers!

VM

I know Batam fasting mth no pb getting girl
u mean JKT also ?or need lao-jiao like u to open road?

oh yaaaaaaa alexis nice nice but I prefer all-in-one emporium...spent 3 nites in a row there last mth

viceman
08-09-2006, 03:17 PM
but I prefer all-in-one emporium...spent 3 nites in a row there last mth

Sorry Bro, me not lao jiao lah, lan jiao I have one... :D The lao jiao here is Bro like Rainman and the one with 6 "balls" BM... They have been around since dinosaurs walked the land, so cannot anyhow call lao jiao here...:D Later I kanna zapped for nothing...

Got lah, JKT fasting month definitely got problems one... Only those joints attached with Hotel will be spared. If you like Emporvium, then dun jump around already... Can find "makan" during fasting month already very good liao...

Cheers!

VM

vaxvms
08-09-2006, 11:19 PM
Sorry Bro, me not lao jiao lah, lan jiao I have one... :D The lao jiao here is Bro like Rainman and the one with 6 "balls" BM... They have been around since dinosaurs walked the land, so cannot anyhow call lao jiao here...:D Later I kanna zapped for nothing...

Got lah, JKT fasting month definitely got problems one... Only those joints attached with Hotel will be spared. If you like Emporvium, then dun jump around already... Can find "makan" during fasting month already very good liao...

Cheers!

VM

rainman think not onli famous in SBF but also active in other JKT forum as well
tink he recently conquer the in-famous CP too
6 ball BM ??batamman?so we will see his batam kaki uncle DNAT here soon?haha

alamak like tat better plan my leisure after end oct liao
must try other places which u guy mention eg K7,sand, too many to name liao

u also base JKT?

Rainman
09-09-2006, 10:30 AM
rainman think not onli famous in SBF but also active in other JKT forum as well
tink he recently conquer the in-famous CP too
6 ball BM ??batamman?so we will see his batam kaki uncle DNAT here soon?haha

u also base JKT?

What CP?

Looks like DNAT MIA liao.

viceman
09-09-2006, 10:50 AM
u also base JKT?

Yeah... If you come for leisure than better do it after Oct. Otherwise, even for FJ also need to break fast 1st before you can do anything... LoLzzz!!! :D

Yeah. Most of time here...

BTW, why JKT for leisure??? Not enough of traffic jams in CTE/PIE/KJE/ECP/TPE/SLE???? :D

Cheers!

VM

viceman
09-09-2006, 10:55 AM
What CP?

I think he meant Chang Ping... Or maybe Centrepoint???? LoLzzz... As long as dun like me always kanna those 长平 公主 (A Cupper) can liao... :D

Cheers!

VM

qibye
09-09-2006, 01:03 PM

oh yaaaaaaa alexis nice nice but I prefer all-in-one emporium...spent 3 nites in a row there last mth
If you go to emporium again please call me at +62817711333, probably we can chat and get some beers there

qibye
09-09-2006, 01:08 PM
Thanks a lot for your kind intension to help in arranging for Golf.
But as I've mentioned that it's still a "MAYBE" that we are going...
I'm now still planning with the boys, you know when you have 6 guys going, some say this cannot, some say that can, very complicated, will let you know final details when things are settled over here.
Makasih Banyak!!!;)
Ok at least notify me 2 days before the D day, or if you dont like Soewarna we can play at Pantai Indah Kapuk, only Rp. 280.000,- if accompanied by member. and this golf course is the best in Jakarta.

ghafarbaba
09-09-2006, 03:18 PM
This is off topic and probably a dumb question so I apologize in advance!

I will coming to Jkt for a 3-week assignment, right in the middle of fasting month. And this time I'm bringing a bule colleague from the US.

Can anyone recommend a bar where normal, non-FL, girls hang out? I've been told to babysit this colleague (Muslim country mah, very dangerous for Westerners you know...) and I was hoping if we can find him some normal girls to sian that will keep him busy and out of trouble.

I'm not sure he will appreciate the FLs in BATS or the Block M bars. I know Dragonfly and Retro, but was hoping to find some place more laid back and with LOWER DECIBELS that I might enjoy as well. I coming to Jkt again after more than a year's absence, so I'm out of touch with the current watering holes.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Ghaf

ghafarbaba
09-09-2006, 04:05 PM
Haha, I think people misunderstood my comments about watching the talent in BM for awhile having a beer. It's not that I am getting impaired and all the girls ratings jump a point.

I didn't misunderstand, I guess humour doesn't translate well in writing. Unfortunately I was not able to check out Siera and update, maybe on my next trip.

BM is still good, room is Rp70k and girls are asking Rp180k.
TC is Rp250k + tips. For the FL girls it's Rp95k for the room and the one FL I met asked for Rp170k.

vaxvms
10-09-2006, 02:14 AM
What CP?

Looks like DNAT MIA liao.

tot u in CP recently?so fast forget the rain forest liao haha

ya DNAT MIA liao dun know why....maybe will give him a buzz next wk

vaxvms
10-09-2006, 02:16 AM
BTW, why JKT for leisure??? Not enough of traffic jams in CTE/PIE/KJE/ECP/TPE/SLE???? :D

Cheers!

VM

bcos cannot afford chang ping mah

vaxvms
10-09-2006, 02:18 AM
If you go to emporium again please call me at +62817711333, probably we can chat and get some beers there

sure...will sure give u a buzz when I am there again
saw ur signature ...u the boss ?

vaxvms
10-09-2006, 02:21 AM
Can anyone recommend a bar where normal, non-FL, girls hang out? I've been told to babysit this colleague (Muslim country mah, very dangerous for Westerners you know...) and I was hoping if we can find him some normal girls to sian that will keep him busy and out of trouble.
Ghaf
so which mean u wanna some ONS clubbing scene or have some luck wif the rich & trendy?
I would suggest plaza indonesia ........
maybe RM has better recommendation

hcmanic
10-09-2006, 04:19 AM
so which mean u wanna some ONS clubbing scene or have some luck wif the rich & trendy?
I would suggest plaza indonesia ........
maybe RM has better recommendation

Tot you are expert of Cp and BKK, but didn't know you also good in JKT..
when cumming over to BKK and bring me go cheong ah?

vaxvms
10-09-2006, 02:35 PM
Tot you are expert of Cp and BKK, but didn't know you also good in JKT..
when cumming over to BKK and bring me go cheong ah?

me newbies lah JKT but kind of kenna indon-chinese gongtao

mid oct schedule for BKK liao
better bring me to new places with hi-so thai for ONS hor

hehehaha
10-09-2006, 07:11 PM
Heard from friends that Club 36 is not bad, and take a look at Rain man's recommendation list, it is in the 4 star list, so decided to try there.

Club 36 is at Hotel Jayakarta, Jalam Hayam Wuruk 126, Jakarta, somewhere in Chinatown.

Anyway, didn't know how to pick up a girl, so, just stand near the bar counter, drink something and watch the drancers drancing on the bar top.

In no time, I must have caught some attention with my desperate look, :), as some girls came up and chat with me. After awhile, start some chating and buying "lady drink".

Ended up chatting with them and found out that they are from thailand and they are working as the drancers there. They are waiting for the round to get up to their "drance floor" (bar top)..

To be short,.. the usual, chit-chat, drinking,.. and bring one back to the hotel. Bronking is good, but expensive too,.. however, it is a nice experience.

Rain man, still going to Sand?

viceman
11-09-2006, 08:07 AM
I'm not sure he will appreciate the FLs in BATS or the Block M bars. I know Dragonfly and Retro, but was hoping to find some place more laid back and with LOWER DECIBELS that I might enjoy as well. I coming to Jkt again after more than a year's absence, so I'm out of touch with the current watering holes.

Maybe Lounge bars at Grand Hyatt or Mulia... Not much of a choice during fasting month... :(

Mulia maybe a better choice, coz Bule would still be Bule... Put a bunch of angmohs together and they will feel at home already... :D

Cheers!

VM

viceman
11-09-2006, 08:12 AM
bcos cannot afford chang ping mah

Hahaaahaaa!!!... I think it is like what you said... Indon Chinese gongtao... If you search carefully, the high class ceweks also very pretty you know??? :D

Cheers!

VM

viceman
11-09-2006, 08:16 AM
Ended up chatting with them and found out that they are from thailand and they are working as the drancers there. They are waiting for the round to get up to their "drance floor" (bar top)..
To be short,.. the usual, chit-chat, drinking,.. and bring one back to the hotel. Bronking is good, but expensive too,.. however, it is a nice experience.

Bro,

Got FR? What's the damage for the Thai chick? Imported ayam definitely more expensive lah... :D

Cheers!

VM

Rainman
11-09-2006, 10:03 AM
Rain man, still going to Sand?

Sands is a little too dangerous now. U know what I mean??

vaxvms
11-09-2006, 10:14 AM
Hahaaahaaa!!!... I think it is like what you said... Indon Chinese gongtao... If you search carefully, the high class ceweks also very pretty you know??? :D

Cheers!

VM

tat why need all the JKT guros to guide when newbies like me in JKY mah
TQ 1st hor....

Batam Man
11-09-2006, 10:32 AM
Ok at least notify me 2 days before the D day, or if you dont like Soewarna we can play at Pantai Indah Kapuk, only Rp. 280.000,- if accompanied by member. and this golf course is the best in Jakarta.

BIG thank you for the help.
Anyway we should be able to finalized everything by tonight when we meet for dinner.
If we are cuming, we don't mind playing either Soewarna or Pantai Indah Kapuk, for as long as the caddies are "good".
Just FYI, I had very good "encounter" with caddies in Pantai Indah Kapuk...:p

Rainman
11-09-2006, 10:41 AM
Bad timing ya.

Chairman called for meeting in Singapore, leaving on Wed... So cannot join unless u guys are around on Sun. I should be back by 2000hrs.

Batam Man
11-09-2006, 11:43 AM
Bad timing ya.

Chairman called for meeting in Singapore, leaving on Wed... So cannot join unless u guys are around on Sun. I should be back by 2000hrs.

You not in town?!! No fun lah, cos I cannot bully you in the Golf course liao, cannot make some beer money liao hahaha....
Lie dat maybe we go some other times lah:(

viceman
11-09-2006, 12:32 PM

Hey Bro,

Ask Chairman to come JKT lor... Problem settle liao mah... :D

Cheers!

VM

wangcstan
12-09-2006, 08:48 AM
How come Sands is danger zone? Been there a few times .........

viceman
12-09-2006, 10:11 AM
Hi! Bro,

Heard from unconfirmed rumour that this year "Lock down" is not as bad as last year... Most joints will be closed for 3 days, starting from one day before Fasting Month, then will be re-open again after that and closed again on 23-24 Oct. Biz as usual on 25 Oct... Heard also that the Spa would be open. Can any Bro confirm this? Bro Aguan, how about your Spa? If this is true, then it would be good news to Samsters here... :cool:

I guess the Chief of Police has gotten enough of angbao this year after an "EXCELLENT" sweeping job last year... :D

Cheers!

VM

Batam Man
12-09-2006, 10:43 AM

2 of the boys have some urgent matter to attend to and cannot make it, and also that RM will not be in town this weekend so we decided to call off the trip.
Anyway, thanks a lot for your help, we WILL do it some other time in the very near future... ;)

Batam Man
12-09-2006, 10:46 AM
Hi! Bro,

Heard from unconfirmed rumour that this year "Lock down" is not as bad as last year... Most joints will be closed for 3 days, starting from one day before Fasting Month, then will be re-open again after that and closed again on 23-24 Oct. Biz as usual on 25 Oct... Heard also that the Spa would be open. Can any Bro confirm this? Bro Aguan, how about your Spa? If this is true, then it would be good news to Samsters here...

I guess the Chief of Police has gotten enough of angbao this year after an "EXCELLENT" sweeping job last year... :D

Cheers!

VM

If that's the case in Jkt, so I can expect Batam to stay open too?
BERI GOOT!!!
Why not you guys make some plan to cum over Batam for a change??! ;)

viceman
12-09-2006, 11:13 AM
If that's the case in Jkt, so I can expect Batam to stay open too? Why not you guys make some plan to cum over Batam for a change??!

Brudder,

I dunno about Batam har, but is it biz as usual as always there??? Catering to Sillyporeans across the Straits mah??? :D

Aiya!! Come lah... You one person there, we have a big Team here you know? :D

Cheers!

VM

Batam Man
12-09-2006, 01:55 PM
Brudder,

I dunno about Batam har, but is it biz as usual as always there??? Catering to Sillyporeans across the Straits mah???

Aiya!! Come lah... You one person there, we have a big Team here you know? :D

Cheers!

VM

What do you mean I one person, I also got my team over here lah...
But to bring them to Jkt is very susah, all macam baby with macam macam problem. Better I cum alone easier, no need to please anybody.
Ya... will plan soon lah....

Anyway, biz in Batam should be like in Jkt during fasting month.
I cannot wait liao, cos I'll be on "annual leave", can play till drop, song ahhh....!!! :cool:

viceman
12-09-2006, 02:32 PM
Anyway, biz in Batam should be like in Jkt during fasting month. I cannot wait liao, cos I'll be on "annual leave", can play till drop, song ahhh....!!!

Juz hope that the ceweks stock level won't drop coz of pulang kumpung... What i heard is that the Cina supply will remain as per normal, but as you know demand during these times will be high and they are like to hang up their "golden" CB to sell... (吊金鸡排起来卖):D

Cheers!

VM

Batam Man
12-09-2006, 02:36 PM
Juz hope that the ceweks stock level won't drop coz of pulang kumpung... What i heard is that the Cina supply will remain as per normal, but as you know demand during these times will be high and they are like to hang up their "golden" CB to sell... (吊金鸡排起来卖):D

Cheers!

VM

So how?
Cheong BKK or China SZ ai mai?! kekeke....:D

viceman
12-09-2006, 02:43 PM
Cheong BKK or China SZ ai mai?! kekeke....

Hmmm.... Sounds interesting.... Gotta get my VISA approved 1st ,ya?

Bro, you sound to me like those from 7th month, you know... :D One year get to be released for one month before get locked in again.... Heeheeheee!!! :D

Cheers!

VM

Martini-Fan
12-09-2006, 02:47 PM
Juz hope that the ceweks stock level won't drop coz of pulang kumpung...

It will drop slightly in fasting month, but still girls available.
And some will say, no bumbum at daytime and so on. :(

Cheers!

viceman
12-09-2006, 04:16 PM
It will drop slightly in fasting month, but still girls available. And some will say, no bumbum at daytime and so on.

Yeah! Fasting also must jie sei (戒色)... :D As long as biz as usual, then life is not so boring here...

Cheers!

VM

Rainman
12-09-2006, 04:50 PM
Yeah! Fasting also must jie sei (戒色)... :D As long as biz as usual, then life is not so boring here...

Cheers!

VM

Martini is Bule lah, Ang mo u know... he no understand what u say....

So Martini coming as usual to pay School fee???? hehehe

Rainman
12-09-2006, 04:53 PM
Anyway, biz in Batam should be like in Jkt during fasting month.
I cannot wait liao, cos I'll be on "annual leave", can play till drop, song ahhh....!!! :cool:

Huh, Let me guess....

Wife pulang Kumpung??? hehehe

Martini-Fan
12-09-2006, 05:45 PM
Martini is Bule lah, Ang mo u know... he no understand what u say....

Thought "pulang kumpung" means somewhat like "going back kampung"?
Am I not right? :confused:

So Martini coming as usual to pay School fee???? hehehe

Have reduced Jakarta a bit since 2005. Paying hefty school fees nowadays in Angeles. And Ramadhan I don't go Jakarta. No way. Maybe Nov/Dec again.
See you AH then, hehe.

Cheers!

Batam Man
13-09-2006, 10:23 AM
Hmmm.... Sounds interesting.... Gotta get my VISA approved 1st ,ya?

Bro, you sound to me like those from 7th month, you know... One year get to be released for one month before get locked in again.... Heeheeheee!!! :D

Cheers!

VM

As we all know, visa is soooo very hard to get approval, once got it must use wisely mah...:p

Batam Man
13-09-2006, 10:25 AM
Huh, Let me guess....

Wife pulang Kumpung??? hehehe

Soooo clever....;)

vaxvms
13-09-2006, 11:31 AM
If that's the case in Jkt, so I can expect Batam to stay open too?
BERI GOOT!!!
Why not you guys make some plan to cum over Batam for a change??! ;)

but frd who station in batam tell me fish in batam no longer fresh leh....

viceman
13-09-2006, 11:47 AM
but frd who station in batam tell me fish in batam no longer fresh leh....

Look at BM and straight away you can tell already whether "fish" fresh or not... :D BM, too much ikan asin no good for you leh...

Cheers!

VM

Rainman
13-09-2006, 09:37 PM
Soooo clever....;)

Hehehe...

So when u also going there to join her???

Or we go Batam and hv big party in your house....\\//

Goot Idea?

qibye
13-09-2006, 10:00 PM
Hi! Bro,

Heard from unconfirmed rumour that this year "Lock down" is not as bad as last year... Most joints will be closed for 3 days, starting from one day before Fasting Month, then will be re-open again after that and closed again on 23-24 Oct. Biz as usual on 25 Oct... Heard also that the Spa would be open. Can any Bro confirm this? Bro Aguan, how about your Spa? If this is true, then it would be good news to Samsters here... :cool:

Cheers!

VM
That is what always happen in Indonesia, when the new officer come they want to show people who they are, but after a few months they are no different with the others. so this time should be much better than last year. Not all SPA can be open during the fasting month, just only at least 3 stars Hotel SPA allowed to open during fasting month. So only Emporivm, Alexis, Classic, Thematic and FM1 SPA will be open. Dont go to the other place because it can be very dangerous.

For KTV still allowed to open after 6 PM, and Discotheque will be closed.

viceman
14-09-2006, 09:45 AM
So when u also going there to join her??? Or we go Batam and hv big party in your house....Goot Idea?

Fun-tastic idea, Bro!!! Not bad leh can save on Hotel too... But be prepared to help him clean up the place, coz maids not around... :D

viceman
14-09-2006, 09:50 AM
For KTV still allowed to open after 6 PM, and Discotheque will be closed.

Bro, thx for the info!!! KTV open, but Discotheque not open??!!?? Hahahaaa!!! What the diff, man??? "Pak, House Muzik!!!"... :D

BTW, I hv made some recommendations on Tropical at ISG, think some bules need help... Maybe you could drop a post there as well... :cool:

Cheers!

VM

Batam Man
14-09-2006, 10:09 AM
Hehehe...

So when u also going there to join her???

Or we go Batam and hv big party in your house....\\//

Goot Idea?

You like ikan asin meh?
Jkt got all the FRESH fish??!:rolleyes:

newbird9403
17-09-2006, 10:37 AM
I have been to Club 36 a couple of times. Mostly by myself. The first I was there about a year ago, the deafening music turned me off. The next few times, the loneliness got the better of me and I left in a hurry. But yesterday was a totally different experienced altogether. I stayed from 8.40pm until 3.30am. Something that I don't do for a long long time.

The bar top dancing by the kok koon krap girls was nothing sexsational. In fact comparing to what I saw at Emporium and Classics, it was mild. Yes, the girls were sexily attired but they don't dance the dirty dancing type. The music was good, the dancers took turn to perform with the band.

As usual I sat in a nice "quiet corner" next to the changing room, not something I wanted but that was the only table available and watched the crowd and the pple around me. Not a really wild crowd but very large and no walking space.

I was of course approached by several girls - dancers asking for tequila. At rp 50 000 a glass it was a no no with a pleasant smile. Then when the second set of dancers took over, I saw a nice face that made the night more interesting. After her turn at the table top, I invited her to have a drink. Her name is Christine from Bangkok and a very bubbly girl in her late twenties. She has been in Jakarta 3 years already (she claimed).

I started buying her drinks and we talked admist the noise.Somehow the conversation did not get bored. I popped the questioned if she does anything else. She told me no. She earns her paycheck from the drinks guest buy for her. Any brother here had the same experienced as I find it hard to believe her.

Rainman
17-09-2006, 12:24 PM
Then when the second set of dancers took over, I saw a nice face that made the night more interesting. After her turn at the table top, I invited her to have a drink. Her name is Christine from Bangkok and a very bubbly girl in her late twenties. She has been in Jakarta 3 years already (she claimed).

I started buying her drinks and we talked admist the noise.Somehow the conversation did not get bored. I popped the questioned if she does anything else. She told me no. She earns her paycheck from the drinks guest buy for her. Any brother here had the same experienced as I find it hard to believe her.

Now... U will surely chances upon someone, somehow along the way. Just a matter of time.

Call me earlier next time if u don't mind my company. I remember owing u some money now...hehehe

Landing at 2000hr tonite.

So what's on???

newbird9403
17-09-2006, 12:45 PM
Now... U will surely chances upon someone, somehow along the way. Just a matter of time.

Call me earlier next time if u don't mind my company. I remember owing u some money now...hehehe

Landing at 2000hr tonite.

So what's on???

My last 2 weeks was really tight. We have shifted from the old place. Last night was one of the evening I could relax a little. Of course I like your company. Only that I am a coca cola drinker and may bore you. Please lah, that some money is nothing, please don't talk about it. I spend more on other things and my friends mean much more to me. So lets not talk about that again. Landing tonite 2000hrs means you reach town by around 2130 hours. Problem lah got to work tomorrow. Already last night not enough sleep.

Some other time okay.

viceman
18-09-2006, 09:27 AM
Somehow the conversation did not get bored. I popped the questioned if she does anything else. She told me no. She earns her paycheck from the drinks guest buy for her. Any brother here had the same experienced as I find it hard to believe her.

Hi! Bird,

Welcome back... You have been missing for a while, ya? When is the next makan session?

I also find it hard to believe that a Thai sexy dancer, been here for 3 years, doesn't do extras... I think it could be a polite way of rejecting an offer or maybe she juz wanna "hang-up-and-sell" a little... Try up the ante a little bit. Maybe it will work... :D

Cheers!

VM

newbird9403
18-09-2006, 01:32 PM
Hi! Bird,

Welcome back... You have been missing for a while, ya? When is the next makan session?

I also find it hard to believe that a Thai sexy dancer, been here for 3 years, doesn't do extras... I think it could be a polite way of rejecting an offer or maybe she juz wanna "hang-up-and-sell" a little... Try up the ante a little bit. Maybe it will work... :D

Cheers!

VM

Makan session, kapan kapan bisa. cuman waktu aja. pasti ada kecempatan kalo mau.

last 2 weeks almost fell dead due to the shifting. but things are settling down. very stressed out and decided on club 36 to unwind. met this thai girl from bangkok. really not interested in that (you know what I mean), just asked as one brother reported earlier about packing one of the tom yum soup back to the hotel. curious you know. so was rather happy that she actually said NO. I wouldn't said that she doesn't like me as she was with me most of the evening. SMS me last night too.

well you know me lah. coca cola drinker what else will I do. ngrobrol ngrobrol aja.

In this lonely planet, friends are my greatest gift.

Rainman
18-09-2006, 04:07 PM
My last 2 weeks was really tight. We have shifted from the old place. Last night was one of the evening I could relax a little. Of course I like your company. Only that I am a coca cola drinker and may bore you. Please lah, that some money is nothing, please don't talk about it. I spend more on other things and my friends mean much more to me. So lets not talk about that again. Landing tonite 2000hrs means you reach town by around 2130 hours. Problem lah got to work tomorrow. Already last night not enough sleep.

Some other time okay.

Yup.. Landed at 2000hrs and the super long Q at the immigration took me one hour to clear......%^%&^*^*%$@...

Then headed down to scores to meet Vice and freind for some pool n Vice said the sexy drancer is very good... U ask him why......lolzzz....

Let's meet up this week before the start of the lonely month...

Cheers

newbird9403
18-09-2006, 04:18 PM
Yup.. Landed at 2000hrs and the super long Q at the immigration took me one hour to clear......%^%&^*^*%$@...

Then headed down to scores to meet Vice and freind for some pool n Vice said the sexy drancer is very good... U ask him why......lolzzz....

Let's meet up this week before the start of the lonely month...

Cheers

Next time cut the quece - bayar rp 50 000, Vice!!! sexy dancer good? must be rubbing him the whole nite.

Btw Vice, tell lah. Meet this week can but where lah. Understand that club 36 still open during the ramadhan period - waitress told me. But have to confirm lah. Band quite good.

viceman
18-09-2006, 06:21 PM
Btw Vice, tell lah. Meet this week can but where lah. Understand that club 36 still open during the ramadhan period - waitress told me. But have to confirm lah. Band quite good.

Sorry har... Had meeting whole afternoon, cannot reply earlier... I will be leaving on 21 Sept, say why not let catch up for dinner tomolo or Wednesday nite? You are the Food Experts here, you decide we go...

Afterthat then we decide on what's on for entertainment lah... Anyway, we also have the Entertainment Expert here... RM... :D

Cheers!

VM

Rainman
18-09-2006, 06:24 PM
Next time cut the quece - bayar rp 50 000, Vice!!! sexy dancer good? must be rubbing him the whole nite.

Huh... never done it myself but see lots of ppl doing it then... I think it's not possible now.... Anyway.... Club 36 could be part of the Hotel thus it's possible they could open....

Cheers

viceman
18-09-2006, 06:33 PM

I am more of a legs than tits man, so got pretty much attracted by these SYT @ Score... Bird, I am sure you will love them...

I think club managers at these 2 joints have special skills, coz they can teach "Baby Hippos" how to dance... :D

viceman
18-09-2006, 06:37 PM
Huh... never done it myself but see lots of ppl doing it then... I think it's not possible now....

Maybe should ask the Officer when you walk out, "Pak, ada jalur cepat???" :D

newbird9403
18-09-2006, 06:48 PM
Huh... never done it myself but see lots of ppl doing it then... I think it's not possible now.... Anyway.... Club 36 could be part of the Hotel thus it's possible they could open....

Cheers

I saw alot of pple doing just that. Viceman said, asked for jalur cepat. OR just put rp 50 000 clipped to the passport and hand over to the immigration officer. He will know what to do. If cannot, take back the money and LL quece. Nothing venture nothing gain.

newbird9403
18-09-2006, 06:55 PM
I am more of a legs than tits man, so got pretty much attracted by these SYT @ Score... Bird, I am sure you will love them...

I think club managers at these 2 joints have special skills, coz they can teach "Baby Hippos" how to dance... :D

Sama sama, legs more important than tits. But I am also a face man. Waja harus cantek dan sesuai rasa - ku, if not legs how beautiful oso no point lah. As to makan session, we can go to Hei Tian for the korean steamboat and barbeque or Kam Seng for the chinese pork porridge. The yew char kueh there is the most tock kong in Jakarta. Better than the one in Pluit. If not we can go to Tar Chia, I like the bak kut teh there. Nice and goody good good. All near to Club 36. Of course we can also go to Score lah.

viceman
18-09-2006, 07:04 PM
As to makan session, we can go to Hei Tian for the korean steamboat and barbeque or Kam Seng for the chinese pork porridge. The yew char kueh there is the most tock kong in Jakarta. Better than the one in Pluit. If not we can go to Tar Chia, I like the bak kut teh there. Nice and goody good good. All near to Club 36. Of course we can also go to Score lah.

Kam Seng, it is then... Kapan? Tues or Wed? Time? Dunno G_G can make it or not??? Wah! Lethal combination... Pork Porridge with Club 36 TomYam legs... LoLzzz.... :D

newbird9403
18-09-2006, 07:13 PM
Kam Seng, it is then... Kapan? Tues or Wed? Time? Dunno G_G can make it or not??? Wah! Lethal combination... Pork Porridge with Club 36 TomYam legs... LoLzzz.... :D

Tomolo is a good possibility. Lets see if G___G can come. Anyway club managers can make hippo dance. Sad sad, I am more than a hippo.

meatlover
18-09-2006, 07:19 PM
.. just put rp 50 000 clipped to the passport and hand over to the immigration officer...
Remember to say the word "Express" to the immigration officer loitering around the queue.
Rp50,000 can "Express" for at least 2pax.

And if you're carrying components/parts (esp for customers) and have commercial value and needed be taxed.
At the baggage claim area, there is a big weighing scale outside a room just before customs clearance. Go into the room and "declare" to the officer there, Rp100,000 usually does the trick, and they'll lead you out without even needing to clear customs and scan baggage.

newbird9403
18-09-2006, 07:25 PM
Remember to say the word "Express" to the immigration officer loitering around the queue.
Rp50,000 can "Express" for at least 2pax.

susah deh, now the going price is rp 50 000 for one pax.

Rainman
18-09-2006, 09:02 PM
I saw alot of pple doing just that. Viceman said, asked for jalur cepat. OR just put rp 50 000 clipped to the passport and hand over to the immigration officer. He will know what to do. If cannot, take back the money and LL quece. Nothing venture nothing gain.

Huh.... Can never bring myself to pay them. Felt low....

Guess got to do it now since the Q is getting longer and longer....

Cheers

newbird9403
19-09-2006, 09:04 AM

Cheers

Bro in Indonesia, paying is an accepted and expected part of life. Nothing is really free here. So just play your part in helping to boost their economy.

viceman
19-09-2006, 10:51 AM
Anyway club managers can make hippo dance. Sad sad, I am more than a hippo.

Hahaaaa!!! Aiyo!!! Not talking about you lah... I am referring to the Sexy Dancers... Dunno whether is it a trend or what, these sexy dancers are looking more and more like baby hippo or worse still baby dino dancing on stage... LoLzzz.... :D

Cheers!

VM

viceman
19-09-2006, 10:54 AM
Remember to say the word "Express" to the immigration officer loitering around the queue. Rp50,000 can "Express" for at least 2pax.
And if you're carrying components/parts (esp for customers) and have commercial value and needed be taxed.At the baggage claim area, there is a big weighing scale outside a room just before customs clearance. Go into the room and "declare" to the officer there, Rp100,000 usually does the trick, and they'll lead you out without even needing to clear customs and scan baggage.

Great info!!!Thank, Bro...

viceman
19-09-2006, 11:01 AM

I think we are pretty much the same... Not willing to pay for this type of "service" and rather spend it on makan or drinks, but sometimes, really bo pianz, you know... Lan Lan lah...

Anyway, remember one thing, when you are in the queue, dun rub... They say, "The more you rub, the longer it gets..." :D

Cheers!

VM

newbird9403
19-09-2006, 12:58 PM
[QUOTE=viceman]Hahaaaa!!! Aiyo!!! Not talking about you lah... I am referring to the Sexy Dancers... Dunno whether is it a trend or what, these sexy dancers are looking more and more like baby hippo or worse still baby dino dancing on stage... LoLzzz.... :D

Cheers!

Thanks. very comforting.
Wat sexy dancers more like hippos/ baby rhinos, gue masih ajak ke situ. jangan dong. nanti perlu operasi mata. Lebih tenang ke Club 36. Dapat asli tom yum soup.

cheers
bird

qibye_fans
19-09-2006, 02:04 PM
Last week just tried no 33 in Tropical Spa recommended by qibye, it was a great message as well as FS session, highly recommended. With french kiss, BBBJ, many positions, GFE. Only down side is that she has a small breasts, but she has wonderful attitude.

Total damage: VIP room (154K), tip (350K)
Thanks again qibye. I hope you are feeling better now.:)

PS: What is the recommended number for Emporivm Spa?

qibye_fans
19-09-2006, 02:09 PM
[QUOTE=viceman]Hahaaaa!!! Aiyo!!! Not talking about you lah... I am referring to the Sexy Dancers... Dunno whether is it a trend or what, these sexy dancers are looking more and more like baby hippo or worse still baby dino dancing on stage... LoLzzz.... :D

Cheers!

Thanks. very comforting.
Wat sexy dancers more like hippos/ baby rhinos, gue masih ajak ke situ. jangan dong. nanti perlu operasi mata. Lebih tenang ke Club 36. Dapat asli tom yum soup.

cheers
bird

Anyone has tried Emporivm lounge sexy dancer? Are they available for outcalls?

viceman
19-09-2006, 04:35 PM
Anyone has tried Emporivm lounge sexy dancer? Are they available for outcalls?

Huh??!!?? Sexy Dancers from Emporivm???... :confused: Most of them are like baby hippo leh... Like going to zoo... :D For outcalls, try those FLs at Tropical... I feel that quality is better...

Cheers!

VM

qibye
19-09-2006, 05:20 PM
Last week just tried no 33 in Tropical Spa recommended by qibye, it was a great message as well as FS session, highly recommended. With french kiss, BBBJ, many positions, GFE. Only down side is that she has a small breasts, but she has wonderful attitude.

Total damage: VIP room (154K), tip (350K)
Thanks again qibye. I hope you are feeling better now.:)

PS: What is the recommended number for Emporivm Spa?
You should try no 55 Nara, she is a local chinese with good attitude and face, nice boobs and very hot also on bed.

ProjectSawadee
19-09-2006, 05:44 PM
hi bros (that cheong Jakarta)

I will be heading to jakarta for business meeting this week. I completely got no idea how the cheonging scene is like over there. Anyone care to advice? Is it like those massage places in bkk? got any of those kind in jakarta?
Where to find fair babes

cheers
PS

viceman
19-09-2006, 06:20 PM
I will be heading to jakarta for business meeting this week. I completely got no idea how the cheonging scene is like over there. Anyone care to advice? Is it like those massage places in bkk? got any of those kind in jakarta? Where to find fair babes

Which day do you arrive? If you come on 23-25, then prepare to PCC already... :D No party, disco whatsoever, coz beginning of the Fasting month...

Fair gals? PRC can or not?? Otherwise, you may hang out at high end shopping centres, like Plaza Indonesia or Plaza Senayan to try your luck fishing for rich Indon gals... :cool:

Hope you find something... Happy bonking...

Cheers!

VM

newbird9403
19-09-2006, 06:51 PM
Otherwise, you may hang out at high end shopping centres, like Plaza Indonesia or Plaza Senayan to try your luck fishing for rich Indon gals... :cool:

Bro like that type of recommendation, beri tough leh. Those rich chinese gals ar PI or PS are "untouchables" Heavily escorted

ProjectSawadee
19-09-2006, 09:16 PM
har, have to fish one ah. i prefer pay and forget kind one. not interested in wasting my time to sianz. just want them to service service hehe u know what i mean. I will be there from 21 - 23 sept.

no massage and bath place????

cheers
PS

qibye_fans
19-09-2006, 09:57 PM
You should try no 55 Nara, she is a local chinese with good attitude and face, nice boobs and very hot also on bed.

How much to tip for FS?

kingkong959
19-09-2006, 10:32 PM
har, have to fish one ah. i prefer pay and forget kind one. not interested in wasting my time to sianz. just want them to service service hehe u know what i mean. I will be there from 21 - 23 sept.

no massage and bath place????

cheers
PS

Spas in hotels should be open !! No worry, be happy....:D

viceman
20-09-2006, 10:06 AM

No lah, Bro... The fishing thing is juz kidding you... :D Good attitude!! Fire and forget... No worries, you still will be able to find interesting stuffs on 21 & 22. Juz PM Bro Qibye. You can go to his Spa.

Enjoy!!

Cheers!

VM

ProjectSawadee
20-09-2006, 06:09 PM
thanks for the info bro, where is bro qibye spa located at?
i just got an confirmation from my client that i will be
house at four season hotel. is bro qibye spa nearby?
what's the name of the spa? got this silly question, what currency is preferred? indo rup? USD? or SGD?

cheers
ps

qibye
20-09-2006, 10:08 PM
How much to tip for FS?
She has a very good attitude, just give her 400K considering she is local chinese where in Indonesia is very hard to get

qibye
20-09-2006, 10:12 PM
thanks for the info bro, where is bro qibye spa located at?
i just got an confirmation from my client that i will be
house at four season hotel. is bro qibye spa nearby?
what's the name of the spa? got this silly question, what currency is preferred? indo rup? USD? or SGD?

cheers
ps
I already PM you our address, four season hotel is not too far from emporivm spa, Any currency is ok, but you have to prepare a bit Rp. for taxi.

qibye_fans
21-09-2006, 09:32 AM
She has a very good attitude, just give her 400K considering she is local chinese where in Indonesia is very hard to get

Bro Ah Guan, last night I tried her, she is fantastic, with good attitude, french kisses, BBBJ, firm tits, tight and wet pussy, good massage. She asked for 500K, and I could not talk her down to 400K. I guess I was in a weak position to nego with my raging hard-on.
Still, highly recommended, thanks bro!

Any other good choices?

psyfy
22-09-2006, 05:43 PM
Bros, does anyone know if my favourite watering hole at CJ bar in Mulia Hotel will be open during Ramadan?

If not might try the SPA mentioned by the bro before me. Any bros will be around on the 1st to 3rd Oct, maybe we can go chiong together?:p

Cheers!

yaponchik
23-09-2006, 12:06 PM
hi all br0s,

any recomendation for chinese "take-away" for overnight? where to find one? (except to hang around @ high end shopping centres)

thanks

hehehaha
23-09-2006, 04:46 PM
From "The Jakarta Post":

...the city tourism agency issued a 2006 directive on operation times of entertainment venues during Ramadhan from the 2004 Tourism Bylaw, which was passwd on Aug. 11.

The bylaw Stipulates that nightclubs, discos, massage parlors and sauna centers, except those in start-rated hotels, must be closed a day before Ramadhan, the first day of Ramadham, the Joran Revelation Day, which usualyy falls on the 17th day of the holy month, the last day of Ramadhan and during and after the Idul Fitri holiday.

Karaoke lounges and live music shows are allowed to operate from 8:30 p.m to 1:30 a.m. during the month.....

qibye
23-09-2006, 07:27 PM
Bro Ah Guan, last night I tried her, she is fantastic, with good attitude, french kisses, BBBJ, firm tits, tight and wet pussy, good massage. She asked for 500K, and I could not talk her down to 400K. I guess I was in a weak position to nego with my raging hard-on.
Still, highly recommended, thanks bro!

Any other good choices?
I think as long as you satisfied 500K is Ok, but usually dont have to ask her, just give her 400K, she wont refuse.

ken17
24-09-2006, 01:39 PM
Hi,

I just arrived in Jkt, staying in Taman Anggrek. Will be here for a while. Read the forums, found out that ah guan's spa no license to operate during ramadan month.

Any bros can recommend where to go for good massage and extra near anggrek? Bored to death on my first weekend here liao. My little brother cannot tahan.

Thx!

Skywalk
24-09-2006, 06:45 PM
Hi bros there, i'm now in Ciligon, 2 hours driving away from Jakarta, can anyone enlighten me where got some good massage plus extra service? :D thank you for ur information.

ProjectSawadee
24-09-2006, 08:29 PM
yo bros

thanks bro qibye for the info, i just got back from jakarta and had an pleasent trip. hehe will visit more next time if i happen to pop by

cheers
PS

qibye
25-09-2006, 03:45 PM
Hi,

I just arrived in Jkt, staying in Taman Anggrek. Will be here for a while. Read the forums, found out that ah guan's spa no license to operate during ramadan month.

Any bros can recommend where to go for good massage and extra near anggrek? Bored to death on my first weekend here liao. My little brother cannot tahan.

Thx!
Bro you can go to my other SPA called Emporivm, the address is Jalan Pecenongan Raya no 29-31. and during this fasting month I will be at Emporivm from 2 PM to 11 PM.

Emporivm are open from Sep 25th to Oct 22nd 2006 and will be closed on Oct 23 2006, reopen on Oct 30th 2006.
Tropical will be reopen earlier which is on Oct 27th 2006.

hehehaha
25-09-2006, 08:13 PM
Bro you can go to my other SPA called Emporivm, the address is Jalan Pecenongan Raya no 29-31. and during this fasting month I will be at Emporivm from 2 PM to 11 PM.

Emporivm are open from Sep 25th to Oct 22nd 2006 and will be closed on Oct 23 2006, reopen on Oct 30th 2006.
Tropical will be reopen earlier which is on Oct 27th 2006.

How's about KTV or lounge in Emporivm? Would this be opened? If so, when?

Nome..
28-09-2006, 03:09 PM
Hi,

Thx!

Hi Ken,

FM1 is just opposite of TA, I think they should be open during the ramadan season. You can also try the new Alexis Hotel, confirmed open....I was there yesterday:D

qibye
28-09-2006, 06:33 PM
How's about KTV or lounge in Emporivm? Would this be opened? If so, when?
Yes the KTV and lounge also open like normal day, probably will be closed 1 day in the middle of fasting month.

qibye
28-09-2006, 06:49 PM
Hi Ken,

FM1 is just opposite of TA, I think they should be open during the ramadan season. You can also try the new Alexis Hotel, confirmed open....I was there yesterday:D
I know they are also open, but from I read that Ken is firsttimer in Jakarta so I think he will need me to guide him so he wont pick the wrong girl.

Nome..
29-09-2006, 03:04 PM
I know they are also open, but from I read that Ken is firsttimer in Jakarta so I think he will need me to guide him so he wont pick the wrong girl.

....I was also trying to "guide" him too....whatever:rolleyes:

Viking
30-09-2006, 01:33 PM
Hi Ken,

You recommend the new Alexis hotel. Where is it located, and more important, what kind of action is there ?
Thanks

Rainman
30-09-2006, 02:55 PM
Like to announce the soft opening of a new place....

Maliboro Hotel just few meter before Mall Gajah Mada.

Open from noon till 3 am/... Got SPA, (350k for normal girl, 800K for FL, Super beautiful, 1.5 K for Thai or PRC...)

They have a nice coffee shop on the 2nd floor and still offer 50% for food and drink. This place became a pub at night with wild happening....

Check it out yourself.

Cheers

Happy Ramadan....

Nome..
30-09-2006, 04:41 PM
You recommend the new Alexis hotel. Where is it located, and more important, what kind of action is there ?
Thanks

Its located near Ancol, in fact it used to be the old Ancol Hotel I think. Access is easy by Tol/Highway (infact you can see the building when drivng along the highway).

What kind of action?? The usual one stop stuff....Disco, KTV, Hotel, Spa, Restaurant and "Swanology:eek: " on 5th floor. Girls are from PRC, Russia, Thailand, Vietnam and locals. KTV rooms are usually full on weekends so the best bet is to make prior reservations.

Been only once to the KTV, nice minimalist deco with wood floorings and big plasma screen. What I like is the spa on the 7th floor, the lounge (showroom) is nice, bright and has an airy feel to it, being on the top floor with nice glassy windows. Plays nice flamenco guitar music :)

If you are visiting the Spa, look for mummy Cindy (ex-Tematic) if you are looking for PRCs or one of the local mummy (can't remember her name). If you are visiting the KTV, ask for mummy Mandy (ex-Emprivm) for PRCs or papi/daddy Johan for locals. If you are game enough to try the "swanology", head straight up to the 5th floor and approach the reception...heheheheee

Nome..
30-09-2006, 05:27 PM
Forgot to mention the Disco. Its located on the 1st floor and its call 4play. Only been there a couple of times, business is only so-so for the disco, even for weekends. Maybe its due to the fact that it plays Progressive-Trance which is not really inline with the taste of Kota crowd. Maybe some Cina-Techno and Speed Dangdut will attact more crowd in that area...but not for me thanks;) But then again, disco is not their main attraction there. You get the usual sexy dancers and stripese on some nights. Drinks are one the slightly expensive side this part of town.

One thing I don't like is the parking arrangement. Only limited parking space right in front of the Hotel, for self-park and valet your car will be parked in dim and open public car park, with your car at the risk of being vandalised, stolen and spat-on:D

ken17
30-09-2006, 09:56 PM
Thanks bro qibye and Nome for recommendation. have been pcc in bathroom until quite sian :D ...i will read this forum and get more information on the gal recommendation before troubling u both...maybe u can recommend me the girls to look for at Emporivm and FM1 lah.

Yes, i saw this FM1 near Taman Anggrek, probably will try this weekend since so near TA. Just found out location of Tropical spa near TA also, will hv to visit after ramadan then.

psyfy
01-10-2006, 12:22 AM
Hi bros,
is Ancol and Emprivm far if I am staying in Grand Hyatt hotel?

Anyone knows if CJ bar in Mulia hotel is open during Ramadan? Lastly any bros wanna meet up to go chionging together as I'll be arriving tomorrow afternoon and leaving on Wednesday evening.:p

Cheers!

Nome..
01-10-2006, 12:49 PM
Hi bros,

Anyone knows if CJ bar in Mulia hotel is open during Ramadan? Lastly any bros wanna meet up to go chionging together as I'll be arriving tomorrow afternoon and leaving on Wednesday evening.:p

Cheers!

If you are staying in Grand Hyatt you're probably better off going to Emporivm. How "far" is not really important in Jakarta, it all depends on the traffic condition...its more important to know "how long" it will take to get to your destination:D

viceman
01-10-2006, 01:07 PM
Like to announce the soft opening of a new place....

Hi! Bro,

You been there already? When is the next outing? Gotta look see look see... :D

Cheers!

VM

qibye
01-10-2006, 07:12 PM
Hi bros,

Cheers!
Emporivm is about 4-5 km and Alexis Ancol is about 9-10 km. CJ bar should be open during Ramadhan because the government didn't restrict that kind of activity this year.

newbird9403
02-10-2006, 12:00 PM
[QUOTE=Rainman]Like to announce the soft opening of a new place....

Open from noon till 3 am/... Got SPA, (350k for normal girl, 800K for FL, Super beautiful, 1.5 K for Thai or PRC...)

They have a nice coffee shop on the 2nd floor and still offer 50% for food and drink. This place became a pub at night with wild happening....

Check it out yourself.

Cheers

Ma ma me ya,

But 350k , spa ex isn't it. super beautiful 1.5k for thai or PRC?? hmm! must see to appreciate. anyway I am more into clubbing these days, preferring to spend time watching ppl dancing and prancing around. Change of interest lah.

Spent a good saturday night out with G______G. We had teochew porridge, then to Emporium and then to a club to enjoy the band and bartop dancing/prancing.

Came back to the apt close to 4am and slept until about 1000hrs. Almost missed church, lucky could reach in time for my weekly faith.

regards
Btw: I will be returning to Singapore from 19 - 29 dah. Need to recharge battery back home.

Teman2 ada kepeluhan sms aja. Kalo bisa aku pasti sesuaikan.

newbird9403
02-10-2006, 12:02 PM
Hi! Bro,

You been there already? When is the next outing? Gotta look see look see... :D

Cheers!

VM

Bro aku mau juga. jangan lupakan saya.

bird.

newbird9403
02-10-2006, 12:03 PM
Emporivm is about 4-5 km and Alexis Ancol is about 9-10 km. CJ bar should be open during Ramadhan because the government didn't restrict that kind of activity this year.

Thanks Bro , I can now view the pics at BM.com.

regards
liong

viceman
02-10-2006, 12:21 PM
Bro aku mau juga. jangan lupakan saya.

Bro,

I just come back last Sat... Will be away to check out Jogja tomolo, shld return on Thurs... Maybe shld get all the guys catch again this Fri...

Well, well... Now you into clubbing... World has changed.... :D

Cheers!

VM

newbird9403
02-10-2006, 12:59 PM
Bro,

I just come back last Sat... Will be away to check out Jogja tomolo, shld return on Thurs... Maybe shld get all the guys catch again this Fri...

Cheers!

VM

Alamak, dun say like that lah. world has not changed, otak aku udah rubah. I used to dislike loud music, ahem! I still do but I guessed its a fresh change. Did you catch up with G_____G.

viceman
02-10-2006, 02:05 PM
I used to dislike loud music, ahem! I still do but I guessed its a fresh change. Did you catch up with G_____G.

No, I did not catch up with G. Was having meetings like crazy... Basically, back in SG is something very siong for me, not like you can recharge... :D

I also dun like loud muzik what, but po pianz leh, got loud muzik got ceweks... Small head die die wanna go, big head also lan lan lor... :D

Cheers!

VM

G__G
02-10-2006, 02:48 PM
To: Rainman, NewBird9403, Viceman & Qibye

Hi! Bros, I am back after hectic weeks of meetings shuttling to/fro SIN/JKT. May have to be MIA for few days as down with flu bug. However, should be OK by Friday. Give me a buzz..when all bros ready to go ....

newbird9403
02-10-2006, 02:56 PM
No, I did not catch up with G. Was having meetings like crazy... Basically, back in SG is something very siong for me, not like you can recharge... :D

I also dun like loud muzik what, but po pianz leh, got loud muzik got ceweks... Small head die die wanna go, big head also lan lan lor... :D

Cheers!

VM

G_______G got new number leh. Discreet one hor. Mine no head just want to go only lah. So if got time we go together lor. Best will be saturday, can charge battery in the afternoon, then go and enjoy till early next morning.

viceman
02-10-2006, 04:25 PM
MIA for few days as down with flu bug.

Bro,

Doctor say hor, insufficient sexercise make you sick... :D Recover soon... More fun things ahead...

Cheers!

VM

viceman
02-10-2006, 04:31 PM
Best will be saturday, can charge battery in the afternoon, then go and enjoy till early next morning.

I can't make it this Sat... Got wedding party to attend... Damned sianz!!! This one cannot escape one, die die must go...

Bro, you not scare screwing up your Sun appt with the "One-on-top"??? Later gotta make double confessions... :D

newbird9403
02-10-2006, 04:48 PM
I can't make it this Sat... Got wedding party to attend... Damned sianz!!! This one cannot escape one, die die must go...

Bro, you not scare screwing up your Sun appt with the "One-on-top"??? Later gotta make double confessions... :D

Scared, wat not scared. Sun appt is a must lah. Maybe you right, friday night not too bad leh. Then can sleep long long on saturday and sunday still fresh for my appointment with the almighty. Wedding party kinda of fun in Jakarta. No ten course type and no waiting. Come eat and then go.

Btw can gate crash or not.

viceman
02-10-2006, 06:22 PM
Wedding party kinda of fun in Jakarta. No ten course type and no waiting. Come eat and then go. Btw can gate crash or not.

This wedding party is at a Chinese resto at WTC. I think it is the sit down version... Wanna gate crashed? Come lah!!! Drive the tank thru the main entrance hor... Must make grand entrance appearance mah... :D

Cheers!

VM

Rainman
03-10-2006, 09:26 AM
Bro,

Cheers!

VM

This Friday is the 15th of the Lunar calander u know??

How about going to some quiet place, drink tea, watch the moon and eat moon cake???? lolz....

I am leaving from 12-15 Oct then 20th to 31st Oct......

Cheers

newbird9403
03-10-2006, 09:52 AM
This Friday is the 15th of the Lunar calander u know??

How about going to some quiet place, drink tea, watch the moon and eat moon cake???? lolz....

I am leaving from 12-15 Oct then 20th to 31st Oct......

Cheers

I hope you only joking. Where got quiet place without distractions unless come to my apartment. But inside apartment no moon to see. Ah maybe the pool side but must bring plenty mosquito coils, at night the place is full of them blood suckers. I can provide the tea and mooncakes.

kyky321
03-10-2006, 01:09 PM
Any happening places near Aryulata Hotel? This hotel is managed by Hyatt group.

G__G
03-10-2006, 01:39 PM
To: Rainman, Newbird9403, Viceman, Qibye & Others

Rainman's suggestion and Newbird's idea sound terrific. To wrap it, maybe we should have several "chang" "er" and "bunnies" around to celebrate the Moon Cake Festival.

noob999
03-10-2006, 03:58 PM
If you are staying in Grand Hyatt you're probably better off going to Emporivm. How "far" is not really important in Jakarta, it all depends on the traffic condition...its more important to know "how long" it will take to get to your destination:D

Hi Pros,

I will be in Jakarta 04 Oct to 06 Oct for meetings and should have a bit of time to myself in the evenings and nights, I am staying in Hilton, what is this place Emporivm like ? The last time I went to Jakarta, I was in Millenium and it was not that fun, probably because I was alone. Is Hilton far from all the fun places, any recommendations on where I can get a massage with extras but strictly no f**king cos I have a girlfriend already. Just wanna have a bit of fun outside of singapore, pardon me pls.

I will check this spot tonight and when I am there, hopefully some pointers. thanks:)

noob999
03-10-2006, 05:06 PM
Any happening places near Aryulata Hotel? This hotel is managed by Hyatt group.

Hi Pros,

I will be in Jakarta from 04 oct to 06 oct, staying in the Sultan hotel, formerly Hilton. Any happening places around this hotel ? I meant like massage parlors kind, I do not really want to engage in full sex because I am already attached, just looking for a bit of fun outside singapore. Any advice appreciated.

thanks

newbird9403
03-10-2006, 05:20 PM
Hi Pros,

I will be in Jakarta 04 Oct to 06 Oct for meetings and should have a bit of time to myself in the evenings and nights, I am staying in Hilton, what is this place Emporivm like ? The last time I went to Jakarta, I was in Millenium and it was not that fun, probably because I was alone. Is Hilton far from all the fun places, any recommendations on where I can get a massage with extras but strictly no f**king cos I have a girlfriend already. Just wanna have a bit of fun outside of singapore, pardon me pls.

I will check this spot tonight and when I am there, hopefully some pointers. thanks:)

Wow you sounded pathetic. As in a cantonese saying "When a cow doesn't want to drink water nobody can push its head down to drink" Similarly if you don't want to engage in sex, the girl can't force you to do it. Sultan has a health spa. stick to that and perhaps get a HJ.

Rainman
03-10-2006, 05:38 PM
To: Rainman, Newbird9403, Viceman, Qibye & Others

Rainman's suggestion and Newbird's idea sound terrific. To wrap it, maybe we should have several "chang" "er" and "bunnies" around to celebrate the Moon Cake Festival.

So how>??

last week end, I stayed over at Pavilion Apartment in Casablaca since it's empty for a while... Thus nice place to bring my 2 kids tehre to swin. Might repeat the same thing this week end...

Cheees

Viking
03-10-2006, 05:39 PM
Its located near Ancol, in fact it used to be the old Ancol Hotel I think. Access is easy by Tol/Highway (infact you can see the building when drivng along the highway).

What kind of action?? The usual one stop stuff....Disco, KTV, Hotel, Spa, Restaurant and "Swanology:eek: " on 5th floor. Girls are from PRC, Russia, Thailand, Vietnam and locals. KTV rooms are usually full on weekends so the best bet is to make prior reservations.

Been only once to the KTV, nice minimalist deco with wood floorings and big plasma screen. What I like is the spa on the 7th floor, the lounge (showroom) is nice, bright and has an airy feel to it, being on the top floor with nice glassy windows. Plays nice flamenco guitar music :)

If you are visiting the Spa, look for mummy Cindy (ex-Tematic) if you are looking for PRCs or one of the local mummy (can't remember her name). If you are visiting the KTV, ask for mummy Mandy (ex-Emprivm) for PRCs or papi/daddy Johan for locals. If you are game enough to try the "swanology", head straight up to the 5th floor and approach the reception...heheheheee

Thanks friend,

But what on earth is Swanology ?????????

viceman
03-10-2006, 08:48 PM

I dun mind if Chang Er can do a striptease... :D LoLzzz...

viceman
03-10-2006, 08:52 PM
last week end, I stayed over at Pavilion Apartment in Casablaca since it's empty for a while... Thus nice place to bring my 2 kids tehre to swin. Might repeat the same thing this week end...

Aiya! Kids swim in the day right??? Chang Er show only begins when the moon shines mah... :D

newbird9403
04-10-2006, 10:26 AM
So how>??

Cheees

Why go until Casablanca, my apartment no swimming pool, meh. Why don't bring your kids here. Afterall you know I always alone. I away from 19 - 29 Oct want to use my apartment, just let me know.

G____G interested in karoke, maybe he want the chang'er to perform during the session. Let me know lah, otherwise I planned to go Club 36 on friday to see the thai dancers. Down there also got karoake. Maybe eat mooncake there.

newbird9403
04-10-2006, 10:28 AM
Aiya! Kids swim in the day right??? Chang Er show only begins when the moon shines mah... :D

No lah, I ever been to a chang'er show daytime. But after that my eyes beri pain. So I long long time no see such show.

Nome..
04-10-2006, 10:38 AM
Thanks friend,

But what on earth is Swanology ?????????

...hehehe, it has something to do with Mask, Ropes, Feathers and Gravity Defying stuffs I was told...never tried it myself.

Those who have tried gave mixed feedbacks, so try at your own risk;)

G__G
04-10-2006, 02:49 PM
Why go until Casablanca, my apartment no swimming pool, meh. Why don't bring your kids here. Afterall you know I always alone. I away from 19 - 29 Oct want to use my apartment, just let me know.

G____G interested in karoke, maybe he want the chang'er to perform during the session. Let me know lah, otherwise I planned to go Club 36 on friday to see the thai dancers. Down there also got karoake. Maybe eat mooncake there.

No, lah. I do not mean I'm interested in karaoke singing. After all, everytime, when I sing, it will always end up like I'm staging a one-night concert and you guys will not be listening anyway as you will be busy with something more interesting ....

To celebrate the full moon on this coming Friday, I thought all of us will be hungry (with saliva dripping ....) and it will be good to gather in one corner.....(eating the moon cakes and drink chinese tea...of course (....what else???))

newbird9403
04-10-2006, 07:34 PM
No, lah. I do not mean I'm interested in karaoke singing. After all, everytime, when I sing, it will always end up like I'm staging a one-night concert and you guys will not be listening anyway as you will be busy with something more interesting ....

To celebrate the full moon on this coming Friday, I thought all of us will be hungry (with saliva dripping ....) and it will be good to gather in one corner.....(eating the moon cakes and drink chinese tea...of course (....what else???))

Sorry if I misunderstood you again. I overheard you asking qibye earnestly about karoake and I concluded so. Anyway I do like to sing only that I can't sing well. cannot wan sek type. I would love to go for a karaoke session as I have not done one since the time I was with Buborhostes, Rainman and Crazze.

RM is not serious lah, he no fun without cewek. I know him well enough. Ha, drink chinese tea, eat mooncakes only. Won't happen one lah.

I will be at Club 36 on Friday, once you guys are firmed, give me a call and I will come. Maybe can use the karoake at Club 36. I saw the room, very big leh.

Viking
05-10-2006, 09:30 AM
...hehehe, it has something to do with Mask, Ropes, Feathers and Gravity Defying stuffs I was told...never tried it myself.

Those who have tried gave mixed feedbacks, so try at your own risk;)

Sounds delightfully kinky. Might be something for a change :cool:

Does anyone have any experience or more detailed info on this Swanology ?

By the way, I can not find any reference to a Alexis Hotel in JKT

Thanks

Nome..
05-10-2006, 11:52 AM
Sounds delightfully kinky. Might be something for a change :cool:

Does anyone have any experience or more detailed info on this Swanology ?

By the way, I can not find any reference to a Alexis Hotel in JKT

Thanks

Pls be aware that you cannot choose the girl for Swanology....so its gonna be a bit of a hit 'n miss....be warned Bro:(

You probably can't find any references to Alexis bcoz its still pretty new, only about 3months into operations

G__G
06-10-2006, 02:20 PM
Sorry if I misunderstood you again. I overheard you asking qibye earnestly about karoake and I concluded so. Anyway I do like to sing only that I can't sing well. cannot wan sek type. I would love to go for a karaoke session as I have not done one since the time I was with Buborhostes, Rainman and Crazze.

RM is not serious lah, he no fun without cewek. I know him well enough. Ha, drink chinese tea, eat mooncakes only. Won't happen one lah.

I will be at Club 36 on Friday, once you guys are firmed, give me a call and I will come. Maybe can use the karoake at Club 36. I saw the room, very big leh.

To: Rainman, Newbird9403, Viceman, Qibye and .....

So how???

Are we going to have "chang ers" to do striptease and 'bunnies' to do crazy-horse stunts.

I'll have pushed all appointments aside and keep myself free today and tonite. I'm even prepared to stage a one-night concert...

Otherwise, I'll enjoy a night out in Club 36 ...

viceman
06-10-2006, 02:26 PM
I'll have pushed all appointments aside and keep myself free today and tonite. I'm even prepared to stage a one-night concert...
Otherwise, I'll enjoy a night out in Club 36 ...

Me ok... Let's go to Emporivm if you wanna stage your concert... I think they should still be promotion on the KTV.

Cheers!

VM

Rainman
06-10-2006, 02:59 PM
Sorry guys,,,,,

Seeing my kids later... So no more action...

Cheers

newbird9403
09-10-2006, 02:19 PM
Sorry guys,,,,,

Seeing my kids later... So no more action...

Cheers

RM, I undestand. Family comes first. Anyway do find sometime to spend with us too.

Today all the joints are closed. Dry day, but good for recuperation. Capet banget man.!

Rainman
09-10-2006, 02:38 PM
RM, I undestand. Family comes first. Anyway do find sometime to spend with us too.

Today all the joints are closed. Dry day, but good for recuperation. Capet banget man.!

Yup... spend a wonderful week end with the family....

Why close today???

Sigh

G__G
09-10-2006, 02:39 PM

To: Rainman, Newbird9403, Viceman, Qibye & others...

I agree with Newbird. Jakarta misses part of your action.

I'll be checking out the new joint you mentioned the other day, next to Rajah Mada, maybe with Newbird and Viceman.

Sampai bertemu lagi...

viceman
09-10-2006, 04:17 PM
Why close today???

I think today is the middle of Fasting Month... Things shld be back to normal tomorrow...

Cheers!

VM

newbird9403
09-10-2006, 05:27 PM
I think today is the middle of Fasting Month... Things shld be back to normal tomorrow...

Cheers!

VM

Vice you are right.

HamSupChai
09-10-2006, 06:14 PM
Just drop by to wish you guys a nice ramaddan.

will visit JKT on 2 Nov.

Rainman
09-10-2006, 06:23 PM
To: Rainman, Newbird9403, Viceman, Qibye & others...

I agree with Newbird. Jakarta misses part of your action.

I'll be checking out the new joint you mentioned the other day, next to Rajah Mada, maybe with Newbird and Viceman.

Sampai bertemu lagi...

U mean Maliboro Hotel and SPA 15 meter beore Mall Gajah Mada??

I took one FL last week at 800k....

Good service lah...

Cheers

viceman
09-10-2006, 06:41 PM
will visit JKT on 2 Nov.

Well-cum... :D

Be warned... You may not get any action, as a lot of ceweks pulang kumpung... A lot of Offices not open during that time as well...

Should try coming after 8 Nov, you will get a lot of hungry pussies and then you will go back Sillypore a sexified man... :D LoLzzz....

Cheers!

VM

viceman
09-10-2006, 06:45 PM
I took one FL last week at 800k.... Good service lah...

FL for 800K??? Local or Imported??? If Local, then a bit on the high side don't you think so? Already paid 800K, service still no good must ka-kanachi liao... :D LoLzzz...

Cheers!

VM

tjgoh
10-10-2006, 04:34 AM
Hi there... heading into JKT for the first time tomrrow and staying at the Meridien. Heard that due to the fasting month, most night life is dead except for hotels. Any interesting night life to recommend? Not sure about the rates too.. anyone can PM me so that I am not 'cheated'? Thanks!

tjgoh
10-10-2006, 05:47 AM
Hi there... heading into JKT for the first time tomrrow and staying at the Meridien. Heard that due to the fasting month, most night life is dead except for hotels. Any interesting night life to recommend? Not sure about the rates too.. anyone can PM me so that I am not 'cheated'? Thanks!

Was too eager to post without reading. I have PM-ed Aguan to see if he is free tomorrow. My friends were supposed to bring me around - but last minute all play me out and am not coming to JKT anymore. Guess its time to meet more pple huh?

vaxvms
10-10-2006, 11:09 AM
Should try coming after 8 Nov, you will get a lot of hungry pussies and then you will go back Sillypore a sexified man... :D LoLzzz....

Cheers!

VM

tat wat I am tinking of :D

viceman
10-10-2006, 11:59 AM
tat wat I am tinking of :D

I juz saw from the other Forum that there are still hungry pussies working out from cheap Hotel room, coz they want to enough more $$$ to buy presents before pulang kumpung next week... These are ceweks from MP or FL from Blok M area... Hope you find them... :D

Cheers!

VM

vaxvms
10-10-2006, 01:32 PM
I juz saw from the other Forum that there are still hungry pussies working out from cheap Hotel room, coz they want to enough more $$$ to buy presents before pulang kumpung next week... These are ceweks from MP or FL from Blok M area... Hope you find them... :D

Cheers!

VM
me lookin at nov trip lah
search the web not many site on alexis hotel hor
onli see pic of garand ancol :rolleyes:

viceman
10-10-2006, 01:48 PM
me lookin at nov trip lah
search the web not many site on alexis hotel hor
onli see pic of garand ancol

Stay at Novotel Hotel... Not too expensive and you have easy access to Sands. Going to Alexis from there is not too difficult as well... (Disclaimer: Provided not raining... :D)

Cheers!

VM

newbird9403
10-10-2006, 02:58 PM
FL for 800K??? Local or Imported??? If Local, then a bit on the high side don't you think so? Already paid 800K, service still no good must ka-kanachi liao... :D LoLzzz...

Cheers!

VM

U neber read carefully. He said good service lah.

viceman
10-10-2006, 03:12 PM
U neber read carefully. He said good service lah.

Sorry! My bad... I never write probably... What I meant was service is still no good after paying 800k, then the cewek must ka-kanachi liao... :D Benar tak?

vaxvms
10-10-2006, 04:58 PM
Stay at Novotel Hotel... Not too expensive and you have easy access to Sands. Going to Alexis from there is not too difficult as well... (Disclaimer: Provided not raining... :D)

Cheers!

VM

me tot of spark hotel looks nice nice on web
no good?

G__G
10-10-2006, 05:06 PM
Sorry! My bad... I never write probably... What I meant was service is still no good after paying 800k, then the cewek must ka-kanachi liao... :D Benar tak?

Bros, RM said good service hor, wanna go and look-see look-see or not. At 700k, it must be Jexxxfer Lopxx or Beyxxx Knoxxx, one lah.

But we must, hor, as bros, standardize a rate. Otherwise, the market price can go for a wild swing. How about checking it out, when the sun go diving later?

Rainman
10-10-2006, 07:14 PM
Bros, RM said good service hor, wanna go and look-see look-see or not. At 700k, it must be Jexxxfer Lopxx or Beyxxx Knoxxx, one lah.

But we must, hor, as bros, standardize a rate. Otherwise, the market price can go for a wild swing. How about checking it out, when the sun go diving later?

Looks wise : 6.5/10.... Suppsoed to do BM but she can't... The pro cost actually 500K for BM but they start work at 3 pm... So no choice since my customer would not go up if I stay below... Tough life in Marketing u know... sigh...

The import from Russian, Thai n PRC cost 1.5 to 1.6 and most if not all are ex Sumo since it's the same owner.

The lounge is very classis too but........No somking so I did not go in.

Cheers

viceman
10-10-2006, 08:22 PM
me tot of spark hotel looks nice nice on web. no good?

Dunno leh... Never been inside. Sometimes what looks good on the web may not be real, you know??? LoLzzz....

But what I know you will get a FxxxKing good time, coz with all the ayam house surrounding you... :D

Happy Bonking...

VM

viceman
10-10-2006, 08:27 PM
How about checking it out, when the sun go diving later?

Sorry, Bro!! Tonight cannot lah... Got to do overtime... Tomorrow night, how???

viceman
10-10-2006, 08:31 PM
So no choice since my customer would not go up if I stay below... Tough life in Marketing u know... sigh...The lounge is very classis too but........No somking so I did not go in.

Ya lor!!! Marketing mia pai lah... Sim Soo Bo Lang Cia.... :D

Bird, non-smoking lounge... Your playground liao...

Cheers!

VM

sassina2
10-10-2006, 09:58 PM
me tot of spark hotel looks nice nice on web
no good?

Sparks Hotel is very good value and nice for it's price.

Only two disadvantages:

1) Fucking music lounge downstairs is fucking noisy and the noise permeates right through the hotel and some people cannot sleep with that noise!

2) The rooms are in fact small but nicely decorated with see through to the toilets via glass separating wall. So if you want to shit and your cewek is in the bed, she can see you shitting and vice versa!

Otherwise, I like Sparks!

newbird9403
11-10-2006, 10:27 AM
Ya lor!!! Marketing mia pai lah... Sim Soo Bo Lang Cia.... :D

Bird, non-smoking lounge... Your playground liao...

Cheers!

VM

I okay wan lah. I no smoke but neber have problems with me frens smoking. I beri flexible, right. SO long as the crowd is good what is a little smoke.. Dun smoke but still kena breathe in the haze and exhaust. Sama sama lah.

Viking
11-10-2006, 01:45 PM
Guys ( and gals)

I see some comments on the Alexis Hotel. Does anyone have some more detailed info such as price level for Thai and local girls and services offered.

Also, has anyone ever tried the: Swanology? Whats the program, and whats the cost.

Thanks

Rainman
11-10-2006, 02:29 PM
Alxis is ex Ancol Hotel now owned by the 1001 group or break out of the group.

Comment is very expensive lady drinks and as for the SPA... Same same everywhere....

Cheers

G__G
11-10-2006, 06:12 PM
To: Newbird9403 and Viceman

Still have not heard from you all hor, want to try the Maliboro Hotel at Raja Mama, which RM talked about. How about this Friday? "I have push aside all appointments.....and I am even prepared to stage a one-night concert..."

newbird9403
12-10-2006, 10:52 AM
To: Newbird9403 and Viceman

Still have not heard from you all hor, want to try the Maliboro Hotel at Raja Mama, which RM talked about. How about this Friday? "I have push aside all appointments.....and I am even prepared to stage a one-night concert..."

Its next to Gajah Mada Mall. I dun mind going to have the experienced but no action from me , you know lah. So I ON.

viceman
12-10-2006, 11:14 AM

Bro, later you kanna zapped for not reading the post then you know... Read Post #5953... :mad:

I think the joint in Maliboro is a Spa, no chance for you to stage your concert lah, unless you are letting the cewek to do the "singing" on your mike... :D

I should be ok on Friday...

Cheers!

VM

Rainman
12-10-2006, 03:00 PM
Bro, later you kanna zapped for not reading the post then you know... Read Post #5953... :mad:

I think the joint in Maliboro is a Spa, no chance for you to stage your concert lah, unless you are letting the cewek to do the "singing" on your mike... :D

Cheers!

VM

I think they will have KTV,... Was told the VIP Suite cost 5 juta per night with 3 rooms, Jacuzzi and also can sing....

The SPA according to my friend is very nice to relax....

Oh... Did I tell u that the FL I told for 800k.... She only did BBBJ and CIM and she swallow it u know???

Tried to BBBJ again after the short BM but bro too tire to wake up for the action... Of the 1.5 hours given... I think I spend only 45 min inside...

Cheers

G__G
12-10-2006, 03:34 PM

Cheers!

VM

Sorriee..bro, lately gotta a love bite from a flu bug and have a fling with it for the last 3 weeks. Also, due to heatiness, eyes cannot open properly (due to bak sai clogged the eyeballs), a bad sore throat (due to too many one-night concert) and a bad spell of toothache (that leaves me speak a bit lao hong...)

Don't know heard from someone (is it you?) that drinking beer can cure all so the other night with Newbird, I emptied 3 buckets of 15 Heinekens...but still feel the same.

Body still very hot leh due to the heat inside and wondering where, when and how to let go...lor...

After reading RM's FR, thought we all 3 musketeers should venture and look-see look-see.

BTW, I'll be flying to Bankgkok to do my yearly prilgrimage from 20 Oct and don't know you all bros got kang tows there or not. I'll be back here from 30 Oct.

newbird9403
12-10-2006, 03:50 PM
Sorriee..bro, lately gotta a love bite from a flu bug and have a fling with it for the last 3 weeks. Also, due to heatiness, eyes cannot open properly (due to bak sai clogged the eyeballs), a bad sore throat (due to too many one-night concert) and a bad spell of toothache (that leaves me speak a bit lao hong...)

Don't know heard from someone (is it you?) that drinking beer can cure all so the other night with Newbird, I emptied 3 buckets of 15 Heinekens...but still feel the same.

Body still very hot leh due to the heat inside and wondering where, when and how to let go...lor...

After reading RM's FR, thought we all 3 musketeers should venture and look-see look-see.

BTW, I'll be flying to Bankgkok to do my yearly prilgrimage from 20 Oct and don't know you all bros got kang tows there or not. I'll be back here from 30 Oct.

You need auntie-bioitics if they flu bug refused to go away. Annual prilgrimage - 4 faced Buddha from 20 - 30 Oct. I wll also be away for that same duration but in Singapore lah, not going anywhere. Need to undergo some retraining - so old already still kena. Anyway Jakarta will be very quiet
from the 23 - 29 Oct 06, so I won't be missing anything.
G_________G in Bangkok, fun place man. Enjoy yourself and see you in Nov. BTW what time tomollo hah.

viceman
12-10-2006, 05:11 PM

BTW, I'll be flying to Bankgkok to do my yearly prilgrimage from 20 Oct and don't know you all bros got kang tows there or not.

Aiya! You get me wrong liao lah... The alcohol content in Beer is too low... Try something stronger... :D

Look see, I am in, but I am not much of a Spa man, if you need to release your heatiness, pls go ahead... I think Bird and I will juz have a drink at Smokeless Lounge...

BKK info is all over the International Threads... Check them out... I am sure there are alot of Grand Seniors there willing to give some directions... Enjoy!!!

Cheers!

VM

viceman
12-10-2006, 05:13 PM
BTW what time tomollo hah.

Can we do it a little bit earlier??? Can't get late night visa leh??? :(

Rainman
12-10-2006, 05:23 PM

I went in End Aug for my Prilgrimage..... Pls do not do anything naughty there....

He will bless u... I did nothing there over the last 8 years.....

Cheers

G__G
12-10-2006, 05:30 PM
I went in End Aug for my Prilgrimage..... Pls do not do anything naughty there....

He will bless u... I did nothing there over the last 8 years.....

Cheers

Bro, thanks for the reminder.

G__G
12-10-2006, 05:33 PM
Aiya! You get me wrong liao lah... The alcohol content in Beer is too low... Try something stronger... :D

Cheers!

VM

Sorriee...again, bro. I thought it came from you.

G__G
12-10-2006, 05:58 PM
Can we do it a little bit earlier??? Can't get late night visa leh??? :(

Bro, I am ok with the time from 5pm 2moro.

"I have push aside all appointments.....I am... to stage a one-night concert..."

newbird9403
12-10-2006, 06:23 PM
I think they will have KTV,... Was told the VIP Suite cost 5 juta per night with 3 rooms, Jacuzzi and also can sing....

The SPA according to my friend is very nice to relax....

Oh... Did I tell u that the FL I told for 800k.... She only did BBBJ and CIM and she swallow it u know???

Tried to BBBJ again after the short BM but bro too tire to wake up for the action... Of the 1.5 hours given... I think I spend only 45 min inside...

Cheers

banyak rugi, deh.

newbird9403
12-10-2006, 06:26 PM
Bro, I am ok with the time from 5pm 2moro.

"I have push aside all appointments.....I am... to stage a one-night concert..."

5 pm a bit too early. How about 7pm.

viceman
12-10-2006, 06:31 PM
5 pm a bit too early. How about 7pm.

On lah....I will be at the office. Guess, can trouble G___G to pick me up on the way hor? :D

Cheers!

VM

vaxvms
13-10-2006, 09:28 AM
Alxis is ex Ancol Hotel now owned by the 1001 group or break out of the group.

Comment is very expensive lady drinks and as for the SPA... Same same everywhere....

Cheers

read else where alexis how good how good although come wif a px
but is the quality worth her price?

vaxvms
13-10-2006, 09:30 AM
Sparks Hotel is very good value and nice for it's price.

Only two disadvantages:

1) Fucking music lounge downstairs is fucking noisy and the noise permeates right through the hotel and some people cannot sleep with that noise!

2) The rooms are in fact small but nicely decorated with see through to the toilets via glass separating wall. So if you want to shit and your cewek is in the bed, she can see you shitting and vice versa!

Otherwise, I like Sparks!

thks for advise bro sassina..........enjoy urself in KL and BKK!!!!!!!!!!

PS:me in BKK next thursday also....any chance to meet :D

G__G
13-10-2006, 01:34 PM
On lah....I will be at the office. Guess, can trouble G___G to pick me up on the way hor? :D

Cheers!

VM

Bro, I have no problem except to check the time again to move out with Newbird.

Don't know whether RM is still in town?

newbird9403
13-10-2006, 02:32 PM
Bro, I have no problem except to check the time again to move out with Newbird.

Don't know whether RM is still in town?

G______G, you mentioned that we gather first and then go somewhere. Not too early, let me grab some shut eyes can. Lets co-ordinate by phone.

Viking
16-10-2006, 07:08 PM
RE: Alexis Hotel

Went there on Saturday evening. Great spa area, very good design and color scheme, and good service.

The lounge is also good both in atmosphere and interior. Unfortunately 50% of the seats were occupied by "ladies", and soooooo many of them.

The Usbex were like siberian bus drivers
The Chinese, out of 16, maybe 3 acceptable ( Two beauties just disappeared when I arrived)
The Thai's were like the souvenir sellers on Sukumvit
The Indonesians out of 10, maybe one over 7/10

Decided on massage, and was shown 3 ladies. One between 50 and brain dead, one with a " I hate Bule's" face, and one slightly overweight, but nice face. Chose the nice face ( Massage 180.000 but room 250.000). The room was very good and clean. Actually a newly renovated hotel room on the 6th floor.

The massage was very good, and the girl talkative. Did a great job in teasing me, and needed only a slight hint, to give a great ball massage. One more hint, and my friend has his massage, with a great relief. Surprisingly, the girl never asked for any tip at all, but just escorted me back to the lounge, after I took shower. All in all a good experience, but nothing exceptional.

By thev way, went to the 5th floor two times. Looks like an ordinary hotel reception. When I asked if "something special" is offered, I was told its only hotel rooms. Also the masage girl di not know of anything special on that floor. As I don't speak the lingo, I could not get myself to ask about the "Swanology" No Idea whats its called in Bahasa.

Anybody has more details on this "special treat"

Rainman
17-10-2006, 11:06 AM
RE: Alexis Hotel

The lounge is also good both in atmosphere and interior. Unfortunately 50% of the seats were occupied by "ladies", and soooooo many of them.

The Usbex were like siberian bus drivers
The Chinese, out of 16, maybe 3 acceptable ( Two beauties just disappeared when I arrived)
The Thai's were like the souvenir sellers on Sukumvit
The Indonesians out of 10, maybe one over 7/10

Decided on massage, and was shown 3 ladies. One between 50 and brain dead, one with a " I hate Bule's" face, and one slightly overweight, but nice face. Chose the nice face ( Massage 180.000 but room 250.000). The room was very good and clean. Actually a newly renovated hotel room on the 6th floor.

Huh.... Bule and Asian reallly judge the girl differently....

Cheers

sassina2
17-10-2006, 11:14 AM
thks for advise bro sassina..........enjoy urself in KL and BKK!!!!!!!!!!

PS:me in BKK next thursday also....any chance to meet :D

Maybe next time!

I leave tomorrow (Wed) for Zhuhai - Chang Ping for a quickie weekend and back on 22nd.

S.

viceman
17-10-2006, 12:42 PM

Bro RM, welcome back... You have been busy for quite a while liao...

It's true, I think everyone has individual unique taste for women... (No pun intended)... :D

Cheers!

VM

vaxvms
17-10-2006, 03:56 PM
Maybe next time!

I leave tomorrow (Wed) for Zhuhai - Chang Ping for a quickie weekend and back on 22nd.

S.

nvm maybe we will meet in JKT haha
enjoy urself esp on 20th ---grand opening of new KTV in jiayi hotel

vaxvms
17-10-2006, 03:58 PM

Cheers

so alexis hotel is cater for asien taste? :D

Rainman
17-10-2006, 05:12 PM
Maybe next time!

S.

Long time no hear from you.

How about happy hour sometimes on Mon in Singapore??

wazupdude
17-10-2006, 08:24 PM
Hi Guys

I've been re-located to Jkt and would be staying here for awhile. I'll be glad if I can meet up or hang out or cheong together with u guys in Jkt. Looking forward to hear from any of you. Do PM me.

Cheers

Rainman
18-10-2006, 02:44 PM
Hi Guys

I've been re-located to Jkt and would be staying here for awhile. I'll be glad if I can meet up or hang out or cheong together with u guys in Jkt. Looking forward to hear from any of you. Do PM me.

Cheers

Welcome.... But we are all going back this week...

See u in Nov.

viceman
18-10-2006, 05:14 PM

Yeah! RM is right... Lots of us will be away... When r u coming in???

Cheers!

VM

wazupdude
18-10-2006, 10:58 PM
i'm already in jkt ..... :(
staying in the apt somewhere near CBD .....
pls let me know when u guys are back in jkt, ok ? :)

cheers

G__G
19-10-2006, 02:19 PM
To: RM, Newbird9403, Viceman, Qibye & Others

Enjoy the holidays....guys. Adieu!

See you guys again on 30 Oct.

Rainman
20-10-2006, 11:17 PM
To: RM, Newbird9403, Viceman, Qibye & Others

Enjoy the holidays....guys. Adieu!

See you guys again on 30 Oct.

31st lah.....

Cheers

flirt king
20-10-2006, 11:24 PM
31st lah.....

CheersHello ols man uncle RAYMOND still alive kekeke:D

bbjking888
21-10-2006, 12:48 PM
HI Bro Qibye, I will be in JKT again on Nov 2. This time not staying in Mulia
but likely in Alila. I know this is close to Emporivm but I prefer your FLs from Tropical. Will there be any FL working those days? I know a lot may not be back from kumpong yet.

Macau Dragon
25-10-2006, 06:12 AM
Hi bro Rainman and all bros,

Happy holidays! It's been a year since I left the happenings at JKT. I've been in the states for all this while. I'll be visiting JKT for about 5 days in early Nov before going to SBY, would like to get some recommendation about hotels and places to have fun. I was looking to book Novotel M2Square, how can I get a good rate? Is Sands still happening? Should I stay somewhere else which is more convenient and more happening? Or may I join all bros here to go out together? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Reply or PM me. Thank you.

qibye
30-10-2006, 03:37 PM
HI Bro Qibye, I will be in JKT again on Nov 2. This time not staying in Mulia
but likely in Alila. I know this is close to Emporivm but I prefer your FLs from Tropical. Will there be any FL working those days? I know a lot may not be back from kumpong yet.
Wow a lot of samster would be here in Jakarta during that time, probably we can have drink together, if you stay at Alila I will ask my driver to pick you up and aft3r that we can go to Emporivm to have a couple of drinks.

sassina2
30-10-2006, 07:17 PM
Long time no hear from you.

How about happy hour sometimes on Mon in Singapore??

Bro.,

Ya la. Trouble is I am hardly in Singapore!

Squatting in Bangkok these days from wherever I go and I either turn around through Bangkok or through Kuala Lumpur and if I pass through Singapore, it's never more than a night. How to happy hour?

In fact, I am writing this reply to you from my hotel room in Zhuhai before I head to KL tomorrow morning and then back to Bangkok for the weekend.

I do visit Jakarta sometimes although is now more rare and has to be planned on one of those weeks when I finish up in KL and can make it a weekend there!

Will make it a point to meet up!

Cheers again bro.

bbjking888
30-10-2006, 09:36 PM
Wow a lot of samster would be here in Jakarta during that time, probably we can have drink together, if you stay at Alila I will ask my driver to pick you up and aft3r that we can go to Emporivm to have a couple of drinks.

Hi Bro Qibye, I have changed my arrival to Nov 6. Confirmed staying in Alila
Hotel. As per normal, staying 1 night only. Dont mind joining you guys for some drinks as long as I get "serviced" by your FL when I get back to the hotel. Hee hee...Dont want to be like last time, total knock out....next day
also cannot wake up...

vaxvms
31-10-2006, 02:17 PM

if stay atlas century hotel ur driver will pick me up or not?

HamSupChai
31-10-2006, 05:43 PM
Qibye,

yes. i very impatient waiting for 2nd Nov to come.
can meet you and also experience JKT for my first time.

where is this hotels (Mulia & Alila)?
is it in mangga besar.
how much per night?

i haven decided where to stay yet and i am super blur where to go.

does JKT has a red light district area?

vaxvms
31-10-2006, 11:26 PM
bro HamSupChai
mulia and alila rate can jus use google and search for her rate & location but expensive to me for leisure...onli for bzi trip we stay there :D

jkt have red lite district?
just read 10 pages back u can find out liao haha

HamSupChai
01-11-2006, 08:53 AM
bro vax,

thx for your help man. yeah, i also think mulia and alila is too expensive for leisure.

i will just go for our bro qibye hotel recommendation. 300k/night.

so will you be in jkt during 2-6 nov?

mangga besar area is definately the place to stay in... haha.
thx again for your help.

vaxvms
01-11-2006, 12:00 PM
so will you be in jkt during 2-6 nov?

mangga besar area is definately the place to stay in... haha.
thx again for your help.

me didn't help much as newbies to jkt scene also
should be in jkt mid nov ....maybe u can tell me more after u back

parn_t
02-11-2006, 09:56 PM
Dear Bros,

I will be in Jakarta on 6 till 17/Nov.
Used to be lone ranger.

Any bros in town, can PM me.

HamSupChai
04-11-2006, 12:54 PM
Yo bros,

i am writing this post from Sparks Hotel. a nice hotel which is new, well-decorated and situated in easy accessible place. I kinda like Sparks hotel but i love the big mirror in the room on Travel Hotel. can see yourself bonking... haha

Anyway it's already Day 3 in JKT. already tried 2 STs in Travel, 1 LT in Bintang Mawar. today most likely would visit our bro's Tropical spa.

will write FR later as internet here expensive. 35,000 / hour.

adios guys.

vaxvms
05-11-2006, 12:23 AM
bro HamSupChai ...spark hotel internet access not inside room package ?
or promo over already :mad:

different469
06-11-2006, 08:43 AM
Wow a lot of samster would be here in Jakarta during that time, .

Bro qibye , i have tried Model Tik at Emporivm SPA and she is 1 hell of solid Thai gal, good service and attitude, worth every penny, still thinking of her man, anymore this kind of stocks coming soon? coming to JKT again this coming end of nov, hope to :cool: you soon.

surf8
08-11-2006, 02:57 PM
Hi guys,

Will be at JAKARTA from 12 to 18, staying at Shangri La hotel. I have tried reading some of the thread (very long mostly)but only a little info like Manga Besar good for massage (is it near the hotel walking distance?).

Any fun place near the area?? I like to wander around (shopping, makan and look for cheap massage) as this is my 1st time there. I heard that it's sometime dangerous to wander around the city, is it true?

Also read that Chinatown has lots of nice food like you tiao, and porridge, etc... Is the hotel far from CHinatown?

Would like to meet up with any bro there for coffee and hopefully learn some tips from expert here.

Thanks.

HamSupChai
09-11-2006, 01:48 AM
Special thanks to:
-Samseng
-Qibye

to all bros, now that i am home, haf time to write my findings. i will make it short & sweet.

Chicks w/f uniform farm
-----------------------------------
Went to this place beside Travel. very nice place. sells beer by the pitcher only. shocking to me. never drink so much at a time b4.
the WLs here all has uniform, they wear different uniform for different days... special ey.
anyway, i had 3 STs here. really nice chicks. and gives very good AR & BBBJ. Service lvl top notch. just love the concept.

Sexy Massage girls
-------------------
this one no need to say. if you are looking to be massage/pijat by slim & sexy gers, you have to visit Aguan's Tropical spa.
when i went inside the room and saw the girl. i tot i went into the wrong room. where got massage girls so young & sexy wan.

No-panties Karaoke girls
--------------------------
I would say this is the best and craziest experience. Special thanks to bro Qibye for making it a special one to me.
I choose a chinese Indon and my fren choose a local too. boy the whole room was so hot and crazy. i cant explain man.
you just picture girls wearing skirts without panties in your room and doing all sorts of things to you. Including stripping me!!!
damn... was without pants for the whole night.

Bonk-shop (BM)
---------------
for this place, when you wanna have a quick bonk, this is the place.
girls go up & down so quick, my eyes go blur. haf to be fast & alert to bonk the ger you want.

in jkt, there are plenty of place for you to have a quick bonk. I dont think i can try all.
thx bro samseng for giving me a tour around JKT. he even showed me road-side bonking place. really owe it to you bro samseng.
showed me things that its hard for a foreigner to see in the first trip to JKT.

Happy cheonging.

HamSupChai
09-11-2006, 01:50 AM
bro HamSupChai ...spark hotel internet access not inside room package ?
or promo over already :mad:

the promo is still available but it only comes with 1 hour Internet and 2 DVD movies.

anything above, you still pay 35k /hour.

Batam Man
09-11-2006, 10:38 AM
Special thanks to:
Sexy Massage girls
-------------------
this one no need to say. if you are looking to be massage/pijat by slim & sexy gers, you have to visit Aguan's Tropical spa.
when i went inside the room and saw the girl. i tot i went into the wrong room. where got massage girls so young & sexy wan.

Happy cheonging.

Yes!!! Aguan's Tropical Spa is the place to be for some real nice actions.
Had some good funs there, big 10Q to Pak Guan;)

Rainman
09-11-2006, 10:46 AM
Yes!!! Aguan's Tropical Spa is the place to be for some real nice actions.
Had some good funs there, big 10Q to Pak Guan;)

Good place.... heard got viet now....hehehe

GTOKING
09-11-2006, 10:55 AM
i plan to go jakarta on 18 nov 2006 and stay 1 day at jakarta and next day will fly to riao.

I need some brother helpful information here , hope brothers here can help
and appreciated

1. Best and cheap hotel in jakarta near airport. $ ?
2. Which place to book a girl for over night ? $ ?
3. Any disco or pub can find girl ?
4. Or any good place to intro ?

thousands thanks at first to brother who can provide helpful info

Batam Man
09-11-2006, 11:05 AM
Good place.... heard got viet now....hehehe

I'm one guy who strongly discourage taking imports.
Why go Indo and eat Viet, Thai or Chinese food??
Peking Duck in Indo will be expensive and not taste as good as those in China.
While in Indo, must go try the best of the best Nasi Padang or Sop Buntut, ya kan....?
I did had some very nice take away Batawi dish from Tropical last week, thanks to Aguan's advise.
Well, that's just my very own views......

And where the FARK were you when I was having those funs, why you so anti social now huh?!?

Aguan, if you are reading this, as promised after Golf last week, I actually got some Malang tahu for you, just that I was in a rush to go back on Sun and not able to pass them to you:o

vaxvms
09-11-2006, 04:53 PM
Aguan, if you are reading this, as promised after Golf last week, I actually got some Malang tahu for you, just that I was in a rush to go back on Sun and not able to pass them to you
than u can pass to me and I give it to him the wk after :D

scorpio_man_4_u
09-11-2006, 08:01 PM
Hi Guys,

A newbie in this forum but not a newbie in Indonesian lust environment. However, most of the fun had was outside Jakarta..in the area of Cilegon to be exact.

Wanted to know more about wild life in Jakarta and got lot of knowledge by looking at the archive. Just wanted to know if anyone of you guys have been to FM1 at Boutique. If yes, do let me know if it is a recommended joint.

Njoy !!

surf8
10-11-2006, 10:20 AM
Anyone can tell me where is Aguan's Tropical Spa? how to get there from Shangri La hotel?

Also where are some nice and cheap place for massage? and food + Shopping? will be in Jakarta for a week on coming Sunday.

Batam Man
10-11-2006, 10:45 AM
than u can pass to me and I give it to him the wk after :D

Sorry bro, but do I know you?
If yes then you cum Batam to collect the tahu lor, but by the time you got here, the Malang tahu will becum chao tahu liao:p

HamSupChai
10-11-2006, 10:58 AM
I'm one guy who strongly discourage taking imports.
Why go Indo and eat Viet, Thai or Chinese food??
Peking Duck in Indo will be expensive and not taste as good as those in China.
While in Indo, must go try the best of the best Nasi Padang or Sop Buntut, ya kan....?
I did had some very nice take away Batawi dish from Tropical last week, thanks to Aguan's advise.
Well, that's just my very own views......

And where the FARK were you when I was having those funs, why you so anti social now huh?!?

Aguan, if you are reading this, as promised after Golf last week, I actually got some Malang tahu for you, just that I was in a rush to go back on Sun and not able to pass them to you:o

truly agreed on your statement. when i was at JKT. i choose all local. PRC although they are pretty, i didnt even bother to choose them. back home can try or go china can try. but in jkt, its masakan padang ;)

bro i know you had very nice time .
Party until 6 am summore. happy la u.

Batam Man
10-11-2006, 11:15 AM
truly agreed on your statement. when i was at JKT. i choose all local. PRC although they are pretty, i didnt even bother to choose them. back home can try or go china can try. but in jkt, its masakan padang ;)

bro i know you had very nice time .
Party until 6 am summore. happy la u.

Again sorry bro, but do I know you, I guess so...
Anyway your mentioning of party till 6am was a bit understatement, my party didn't end till much earlier in the afternoon, you go guess the actual time kekeke...:D

viceman
10-11-2006, 02:04 PM
Again sorry bro, but do I know you, I guess so...
Anyway your mentioning of party till 6am was a bit understatement, my party didn't end till much earlier in the afternoon, you go guess the actual time

BM,

Mai anti-social lah... People in SBF all basically have common interest mah...

Glad that you have a good time!! Me kanna trapped in Sillypore for more than 2 weeks. Sigh! "Mushroom" (发霉)liao...

When you coming JKT again??? I still owe you six-pack leh...

Cheers!

VM

vaxvms
10-11-2006, 02:20 PM
Sorry bro, but do I know you?
If yes then you cum Batam to collect the tahu lor, but by the time you got here, the Malang tahu will becum chao tahu liao

me newbies u whr got know one
u sure the tahu still wif u :D

Batam Man
10-11-2006, 04:43 PM
BM,

Mai anti-social lah... People in SBF all basically have common interest mah...

Glad that you have a good time!! Me kanna trapped in Sillypore for more than 2 weeks. Sigh! "Mushroom" (发霉)liao...

When you coming JKT again??? I still owe you six-pack leh...

Cheers!

VM

Dun get me wrong la, I'm just checking just in case we really know each other mah, in here everyone uses nick names, so we really don't know who is who. Somemore he mentioned that I party all nite long, macam he really knows me mah....
Next trip should be early Dec, but then again I only know when I'm really going when I have to go ;)