PDA

View Full Version : Jakarta Info

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82

Trippy Jap
27-07-2006, 08:07 PM
qibye,

Thank you for your kind arrangements for the last night, me and my Japanese friend had fun at the Tropical despite that both of us turned up so late (after 9pm)

qibye
27-07-2006, 09:32 PM
I am staying at the 4 Seasons any place for massage around there?
Looking for nice local chinese
Local Chinese here in Jakarta can't be as good as the PRC because all the pretty one married some big boss here, and the one which is not so pretty are not like the PRC where have a lot of plastic surgery, the local chinese freelancers usually asking for 2 million for their services.
Tropical SPA have 4 local chinese therapist and Emporivm have 3 local chinese therapist, but don't expect too much. They are willing to give extra services for 300K to 500K

Emporivm have 1 beautiful 19 years old PRC therapist but she doesn't want to give extra services.

The new Delta as mentioned by bro newbird9403 are close to your hotel, but I already check with the boss they don't have local chinese at their SPA.

sundial
28-07-2006, 12:21 AM
Local Chinese here in Jakarta can't be as good as the PRC because all the pretty one married some big boss here, and the one which is not so pretty are not like the PRC where have a lot of plastic surgery, the local chinese freelancers usually asking for 2 million for their services.
Tropical SPA have 4 local chinese therapist and Emporivm have 3 local chinese therapist, but don't expect too much. They are willing to give extra services for 300K to 500K

Emporivm have 1 beautiful 19 years old PRC therapist but she doesn't want to give extra services.

The new Delta as mentioned by bro newbird9403 are close to your hotel, but I already check with the boss they don't have local chinese at their SPA.

What time does new Delta closes?

sundial
28-07-2006, 12:21 AM

What time does new Delta closes? got lobang to get someone to the room?

chutiya
28-07-2006, 03:36 AM
Hi Bros in Indonesia,

HAve not been to JKT for 2 years now. I remember there used to be a very happening Chinese KTV opp Hotel Jayakata. Is it still happening? I think it's call super. What's the rate there nowadays?

Bro Rainman,
I'm in Dubai, in the safe hands on Bro Lysander and bro Konsimiya.

Rainman
28-07-2006, 01:10 PM
Hi Bros in Indonesia,

HAve not been to JKT for 2 years now. I remember there used to be a very happening Chinese KTV opp Hotel Jayakata. Is it still happening? I think it's call super. What's the rate there nowadays?

Bro Rainman,
I'm in Dubai, in the safe hands on Bro Lysander and bro Konsimiya.

Haha.. I know u are in Dubai and Bro Lysan went to Shanghai to pay school fee again....hehehehehe...... I also follow that thread since I started it,,,,lolzzz.....

Super is not really a KTV but a PUB, massage and farkshop. It's still there but new news is that Rasa Sayang behind Super now got PRC and I think it cost Rp600k per Fark.....

U coming???

Cheers

G__G
28-07-2006, 01:30 PM
Hi! Newbird9403, Rainman, VM & gang

Not in Jakarta yesterday. Reached here quite late last nite.

I'm OK on Friday's evening.

Will contact by phone.

G__G
(aka GoodGuy)

Rainman
28-07-2006, 02:07 PM

Will contact by phone.

G__G
(aka GoodGuy)

I might be seeing my kid tonite.......

If u guys want to bring your own btl of drink..... At my accountant place in Citos...

Cheers

newbird9403
28-07-2006, 02:43 PM

Will contact by phone.

G__G
(aka GoodGuy)

Sorry G___G, I have to change that to tomorrow. My 3 other frens called and needed urgently to get me involved in moving around the 144 babies. Tried to turn them down but kena suan until can't tahan and said okay.Apologises.

viceman
28-07-2006, 03:15 PM
If u guys want to bring your own btl of drink..... At my accountant place in Citos...

Bro,

You go settle your things 1st... SMS when you are done... Looks like tonight gonna be another long nite... ;)

Yr Accountant got his place alr? Wow! This time is my turn to "christen" the room... LOLz... :D

Cheers!

VM

viceman
28-07-2006, 03:19 PM
My 3 other frens called and needed urgently to get me involved in moving around the 144 babies.

Bird,

Wow!! You are "working" hard nowadays ah??? 144 babies... Not a simple task to be the "Father" you know... Hahaaaaa.... :D

Cheers!

VM

newbird9403
28-07-2006, 04:52 PM
Bird,

Wow!! You are "working" hard nowadays ah??? 144 babies... Not a simple task to be the "Father" you know... Hahaaaaa.... :D

Cheers!

VM
Alamak dun like that lah. U know at times when 3 are together and can't find the 4th person very difficult to make the 144 babies. Sum more nowadays can only make it on Friday nite. Sat / Sun also got to work.

viceman
28-07-2006, 05:06 PM
U know at times when 3 are together and can't find the 4th person very difficult to make the 144 babies. Sum more nowadays can only make it on Friday nite. Sat / Sun also got to work.

Win more money, ya? The few Bros here are standing by for the Winnings treat... LoLz....

Cheers!

VM

newbird9403
28-07-2006, 05:07 PM

Cheers

well done. family always got first priority.

viceman
29-07-2006, 12:14 PM
Sorry to some of the Bros here... Couldn't join you guys at your party... I was dead drunk man... Aguan is again the amazing Host and he brought our MY friends around Town. We partied till drop... :D

Tomolo going to Tropical. Any Kakis here? :cool:

Cheers!

VM

chutiya
29-07-2006, 05:53 PM
Haha.. I know u are in Dubai and Bro Lysan went to Shanghai to pay school fee again....hehehehehe...... I also follow that thread since I started it,,,,lolzzz.....

Super is not really a KTV but a PUB, massage and farkshop. It's still there but new news is that Rasa Sayang behind Super now got PRC and I think it cost Rp600k per Fark.....

U coming???

Cheers

My company's work not required there leh. All the rich ones bank in Sillypore.
Bo kang tao to go there unless I find some jobs on my own in Danamon.

Really miss the standard routine, Restaurant Angke for good makan, then go super for good F and minum.

evo7ct9a
31-07-2006, 10:02 PM
Home sweet home ....

VM and Qibye,
Me and my friends would like to thank you for the great hospitality; our trip could not have been any better without you guys :)

now i need to detox for at least 1 solid week.

NewBird and GG,
It was great meeting you guys too. Do keep in touch.
NewBird: what u did to #50 from Empo lah? :P

RM,
Was a bit sad i could not meet the "guru" of JKT but i concur that family comes first even though i don't have any of my own yet.

I will post FR tomorrow as i am dead tired; got to bed around 6.30am this morning then up at 10.30 to catch our flight.

Regards,
EvoVII

sunnylow67
01-08-2006, 04:14 AM
Dear Bro Viceman & Bro Rainman,

My plan to go to Jakarta is pretty much confirmed now.

I'll be there from 12th to 16th of August.

Do you guys think we can meet up on 12th night?

newbird9403
01-08-2006, 09:52 AM
[QUOTE=evo7ct9a]Home sweet home ....

NewBird and GG,
It was great meeting you guys too. Do keep in touch.
NewBird: what u did to #50 from Empo lah? :P

I really dun know what went wrong. I was having my usual and after my business, I came out to see the place empty. I paid up and left immediately as I had to work tomorrow. About 30mins, I got a called from Qibye (I was riding on an ojek on my way home). I was shocked to hear that #50 could not join you guys. I learnt later from qibye that #50 had the usual monthly problem.

Anyway it was nice to meet you guys. I do hope to be seeing you fellows sometime again. Well if I ever come your way I will surely look you guys up, of course if you dun mind me drinking only diet coke.

evo7ct9a
01-08-2006, 12:06 PM
nb,

no worries, was just joking with u.

drop me a PM if u do visit KL; not August if possible as most likely i will be in Macau.

1 week rest then time to 'cheong' again.

viceman
01-08-2006, 12:28 PM
Do you guys think we can meet up on 12th night?

Sorry! Bro. I will be in SG then. August is a Freak month for me, crazy schedules keep changing... KNN... :mad:

Mayb we will catch up for kopi in SG. I shld be there till 23 or 24 Aug.

Cheers!

VM

viceman
01-08-2006, 12:31 PM
I will post FR tomorrow as i am dead tired; got to bed around 6.30am this morning then up at 10.30 to catch our flight.

No worries, Bro. You guys are a fun lot too... Look forward to your FR...

Cheers!

VM

newbird9403
01-08-2006, 02:42 PM
nb,

no worries, was just joking with u.

drop me a PM if u do visit KL; not August if possible as most likely i will be in Macau.

1 week rest then time to 'cheong' again.

If you are in Jakarta, please drop me a line too.

regards
liong

G__G
01-08-2006, 05:59 PM
Hi! evo7ct9a

Nice to meet you and your friends too!

Give me a buzz too if you and your friends are in JKT again.

G__G
(aka GoodGuy)

To: Newbird9403, Rainman and VM

I am not around in Jkt from 3 August to 8 August 2006.

evo7ct9a
01-08-2006, 07:11 PM
Alright bros.

As promised here is the overall FR from my Jakarta trip:

Day 1 - July 28th
Arrived and checked into Allson Residence @ Jl Senen Raya; then head out to Atrium for lunch. Rang Qibye after lunch for exact address of Tropical SPA. Arrived at Tropical and took this young, sweet and petite girl FL.
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 6/10
DC: 400k (including 90mins of pure message on 3rd floor)
WIR: Yes (and i recommended it to my friend which was satisfied too)

At night, Qibye arranged 3 therapist for me and my friends to 'tapau'; we (including Qibye and Viceman) went to a club called Embassy for drinks and pratically we got drunk and i did nothing. Hence no FR for the girl i 'tapau'.

Day 2 - July 29th
Went shopping at Plaza Indonesia and Plaza Senayan.
Dropped by Emporivm around 5pm for a shower, sauna and ion foot spa. There were local FLs that joined us in the pool and they were all in bikinis but was not interested in any of them. So got out of spa and decided to have a quiet night and head out to X-Lounge bars where a local of the high-class (citizen) local indon hangs out. Paid about 1.3mil for a bottle of Gold Label shared by 3 of us.

Day 3 - July 30th
Shopping at Plaza Semmangi then to Tropical for a package again. Qibye arranged for a good therapist. Got to the room saw this young and chubby local indon, but i can't recall her number; name was Rina. She gave good massage but no FJ as she had her "bulan" (PMS).
Massage: 8/10
BBBJ: 5/10
HJ: 8/10
DC: 340k (200k for FJ/HJ and another 140k for the massage room.)
WIR: Not really as did not really like her size

At night, we had beers and played pool at Afterhours with Qibye and Viceman; after Afterhours Qibye came over to our apartment and we finished about 1 1/2 bottles of Black Label by 5.30am.

Day 4 - July 31st
Wished we could visit Tropical for last treat but flight was at 2.50pm and needed to be in the airport by 1pm.

Jakarta WIR: Yes of course! with mates like Qibye and VM, i guarantee u will have fun.

This is my first ever FR so i apologize if i left some info out but do feel free to ask.

Regards,
EvoVII

sing169
02-08-2006, 12:52 AM
Back from Jakarta and had a great time with the hospitality from Bro Qibye (aka AGuan).

Contacted him when I arrived in the afternoon, and he immediately offered to get his driver to pick me up! Talk "about brotherhood across the four seas"!

I politely declined as I thought I am very familiar with Jakarta, and decided to take a taxi instead. Mistake... Ruko Roxy Mas is not easy to find... Midway, had to call Bro Aguan again, and he had to give directions to the taxi driver.

Arrived safe and sound, and after changing, immediately proceeded to the lounge to look for Bro Aguan. He recommended some young 16 year old (Dela?) but not to my taste. He told me to wait a while for Bella: when she came, I was immediately bowled over. Man! She was sweet and had the mixed Chinese look. Easily one of the prettiest FL that I had seen in Jakarta! Immediately took her up.

Rest is SOP, although I did enjoy making her cum :-) When I was done, there was no time for the massage that Bro Aguan offered as I was rushing off for a dinner appointment. Paid about Rp370k all-in, I think... can't remember exactly as I was groggy by then :-)

Bro Aguan offered to have his driver send me back to my hotel, but I declined as I didn't feel good troubling him so much. Besides, he was planning to go off to Emporium with a group of friends (including another Singaporean) for a "Private Party", and I was afraid I would hold them up due to the infamous traffic jams of Jakarta. Bro Aguan in fact offered me to join his Private Party (although it was the first time I met him!), but alas I had the prior appointment... What great fun that I must have missed!!!

On hindsight and after reading this thread again, I think I owe Bro Aguan a BIG APOLOGY: I did not use your massage services and, therefore, I had underpaid...!

So VERY SORRY, Bro! I promise next trip that I won't just scoot off without doing the massage, or at the very least, paying my proper dues...!

Thank you once again for your extremely kind hospitality!

Tony

viceman
02-08-2006, 02:01 PM
Bro Qibye,

Please post some FRs of the Private Party... Too bad can't attend... When would be the next one??? :D

Cheers!

VM

Rainman
02-08-2006, 02:20 PM
Bro Qibye,

Please post some FRs of the Private Party... Too bad can't attend... When would be the next one??? :D

Cheers!

VM

Very interesting....

heheheeh

Wish u were here.

Cheers

Batam Man
02-08-2006, 02:50 PM
Bro Qibye,

Cheers!

VM

Next one? Inform me ya, I also want to go:p

viceman
02-08-2006, 03:21 PM
Very interesting....
heheheeh
Wish u were here.

Wah pianz, Bro!!! Cannot go already banging c**k liao, you still wanna throw us another c**K teaser??? :D

Post some FRs leh... Dun spare any details...

Cheers!

VM

Rainman
02-08-2006, 05:09 PM
Wah pianz, Bro!!! Cannot go already banging c**k liao, you still wanna throw us another c**K teaser??? :D

Post some FRs leh... Dun spare any details...

Cheers!

VM

Already u say it's a "Private party" mah....

Okuniser say cannot say mah...

100 over guys and girls attended...

That's all///

cheers

Rainman
02-08-2006, 05:11 PM
Next one? Inform me ya, I also want to go:p

I thought u coming this week?

Batam Man
02-08-2006, 05:40 PM
I thought u coming this week?

How cum you know wan hah??!
Anyway, not sure yet, will only know tomorrow evening, then if need, Fri fly over...;)

HamSupChai
03-08-2006, 02:00 AM
hello brothers,

i was thinking of making a trip to jakarta or surabaya? which is better?

anybody can give some advice so this newbie(me) dont get lost in indo?

thanks in advance =D

Rainman
03-08-2006, 10:34 AM
'Short-term marriages' land six in jail

JAKARTA — Police in Indonesia's West Java province have arrested six tourists from Saudi Arabia for allegedly engaging in "short-term marriages" with local women, the state-run Antara news agency reported yesterday.
The six, along with their so-called wives, were arrested in raids on Monday night and early Tuesday at villas in Cisarua mountain resort of West Java's Bogor regency, about 70km south of Jakarta, following complaints from locals.
"They have violated Indonesian marital regulations," said Mr Sukrawardi Dahlan, the chief of Bogor district police.
The short-term marriages, locally called "contract marriages", are common in some parts of Indonesia, especially where visitors, particularly men from the Middle East or other parts of Asia, are working on short-term assignments.
They are temporary arrangements lasting from a week to a year or more, depending on how long the man is in town.
They usually involve a girl or a widow from a poor family and a man seeking a short-term "wife".
The "marriages" are performed by a local Islamic cleric, who receives a fee and confers a religious authority to the union although it lacks legal legitimacy.
Vice-President Jusuf Kalla recently joked that such short-term relationships were acceptable because the women benefited from the relationships. But women's groups have called such marriages "religiously-sanctioned prostitution", and urged clerics to denounce the practice. — DPA

Batam Man
03-08-2006, 12:47 PM
'Short-term marriages' land six in jail

JAKARTA — Police in Indonesia's West Java province have arrested six tourists from Saudi Arabia for allegedly engaging in "short-term marriages" with local women, the state-run Antara news agency reported yesterday.
The six, along with their so-called wives, were arrested in raids on Monday night and early Tuesday at villas in Cisarua mountain resort of West Java's Bogor regency, about 70km south of Jakarta, following complaints from locals.
"They have violated Indonesian marital regulations," said Mr Sukrawardi Dahlan, the chief of Bogor district police.
The short-term marriages, locally called "contract marriages", are common in some parts of Indonesia, especially where visitors, particularly men from the Middle East or other parts of Asia, are working on short-term assignments.
They are temporary arrangements lasting from a week to a year or more, depending on how long the man is in town.
They usually involve a girl or a widow from a poor family and a man seeking a short-term "wife".
The "marriages" are performed by a local Islamic cleric, who receives a fee and confers a religious authority to the union although it lacks legal legitimacy.
Vice-President Jusuf Kalla recently joked that such short-term relationships were acceptable because the women benefited from the relationships. But women's groups have called such marriages "religiously-sanctioned prostitution", and urged clerics to denounce the practice. — DPA

Well that's a very common thing here in Batam too, especially with many of my bule friends who work here on contract basis.
Their "wives" will get a monthly "contract fee" of say S$1000 or some US$1000, on top of that all expenses are being paid for, and some of them even got cars and houses bought under their names.
After the "contract" term ends, either they have a renewal or get a new "contract" with a new "husband", or they simply retired and carry on with their private lives but with a fat bank account to live on.
I don't see this as prostitution as they only go with 1 man during the contracted period, and the contract is actually to protect their interest rather then their husband's.
So with those people trying to stop this, are they helping anyone to benefit in anyway??!

Rainman
03-08-2006, 01:15 PM
Well that's a very common thing here in Batam too, especially with many of my bule friends who work here on contract basis.
Their "wives" will get a monthly "contract fee" of say S$1000 or some US$1000, on top of that all expenses are being paid for, and some of them even got cars and houses bought under their names.
After the "contract" term ends, either they have a renewal or get a new "contract" with a new "husband", or they simply retired and carry on with their private lives but with a fat bank account to live on.
I don't see this as prostitution as they only go with 1 man during the contracted period, and the contract is actually to protect their interest rather then their husband's.
So with those people trying to stop this, are they helping anyone to benefit in anyway??!

Huh... Can I have a copy of the contract please?

Thanks

Batam Man
03-08-2006, 02:31 PM

Thanks

Why would you want to contract a wife for?
You now no goot good meh, everynite can have a NEW wife:D

newbird9403
03-08-2006, 06:31 PM
Why would you want to contract a wife for?
You now no goot good meh, everynite can have a NEW wife:D

Aiyah, at times you just need one good pair of ears that will listen to your sorrows. New "wife" each night not much fun I supposed when you want to get some serious talking.

newbird9403
03-08-2006, 06:34 PM

Thanks

Write yourself lah. Dictate the terms yourself. Kalo cewek setuju dgn kondisi -tanda tangan aja. Ngak repot!!

Batam Man
04-08-2006, 10:14 AM
Aiyah, at times you just need one good pair of ears that will listen to your sorrows. New "wife" each night not much fun I supposed when you want to get some serious talking.

Serious Talking??
Call us lor...:p

newbird9403
04-08-2006, 10:44 AM
How cum you know wan hah??!
Anyway, not sure yet, will only know tomorrow evening, then if need, Fri fly over...;)

Call me okay.

Batam Man
04-08-2006, 11:37 AM
Call me okay.

Me not going this weekend...:(

newbird9403
04-08-2006, 01:08 PM
Me not going this weekend...:(

Aku back in singapore from 8 - 15 Aug 06. Need to rejuvenate lah.

Rainman
04-08-2006, 03:34 PM
Aku back in singapore from 8 - 15 Aug 06. Need to rejuvenate lah.

17th to 21st is a super long week-end holiday in Indo.

Me going 16 and back 22 leh....

Batam Man
04-08-2006, 03:56 PM

Crossing over to Batam for game of Golf?
Then go back Jkt via Batam? ;)

evo7ct9a
04-08-2006, 07:51 PM
when does Puasa begins? i was informed that the MPs will be closed during Puasa; how about clubs?

qibye
04-08-2006, 11:07 PM
when does Puasa begins? i was informed that the MPs will be closed during Puasa; how about clubs?
I think puasa should be around September 24-25 2006, there would be a few SPA that can be open such as Emporivm, Classic, Alexis and FM1 because its a hotel facility, other SPA even they are open are dangerous to go during fasting month.
KTV and club still allowed to open but one thing I dont understand and I feel very funny Pool (Bilyard) are not allowed to open, so don't expect to go to Afterhour, Score etc

newbird9403
05-08-2006, 11:57 AM

Jakarta and most major cities / places in Indonesia become desert country during the puasa month. The few oasis that are opened are expensive. Well billard saloons like AH / Scores are considered places of entertainment where you can find wine women and songs and are therefore ordered to close during the Ramadan month. Don't come it will be BORING unless of course you miss dear frens like us and want to see us badly.

Rainman
05-08-2006, 05:38 PM
I think puasa should be around September 24-25 2006, there would be a few SPA that can be open such as Emporivm, Classic, Alexis and FM1 because its a hotel facility, other SPA even they are open are dangerous to go during fasting month.
KTV and club still allowed to open but one thing I dont understand and I feel very funny Pool (Bilyard) are not allowed to open, so don't expect to go to Afterhour, Score etc

Huh. Where did u got the infor that pool saloon is not allowed to open??

Last year we had beer there as early as 2 pm leh...

sunnylow67
06-08-2006, 05:45 AM
Bro Rainman,

I'll be arriving on 12th liao! I'll call you then.

Fasting month may not be too boring if you have some regular FLs to accompany you. Since they can not work in their usual places, they'll be more than willing to go with some "trusted" clients.

evo7ct9a
06-08-2006, 10:25 PM
i won't be surprised if billiard spots are closed because they are considered entertainment. in some countries these entertainment places are only open to foreigners during festive seasons.

i just arrived in macau, want to "cheong" but very expensive lah here.

Lsize
07-08-2006, 09:53 AM
Hi all, i will be going down to jakarta end of august. Been to jakarta a few times and my customer there always bring me to a place called "SUMO" where they have lots of shanghai and russia gals.

Price about 1.5juta, a bit on the high side when i read in details this forum there seems to be many good and cheaper lobang.

Any bros will be in jakarta end of this month and would like to meet up and chiong together?

qibye
07-08-2006, 09:45 PM
Hi all, i will be going down to jakarta end of august. Been to jakarta a few times and my customer there always bring me to a place called "SUMO" where they have lots of shanghai and russia gals.

Price about 1.5juta, a bit on the high side when i read in details this forum there seems to be many good and cheaper lobang.

Any bros will be in jakarta end of this month and would like to meet up and chiong together?
Import girls are very expensive here in Jakarta, if you like local girls, clean and reasonable price you can go to my place Tropical SPA at Ruko Roxy Mas block C1 no 19-21. We also have some local chinese therapists

viceman
08-08-2006, 01:29 PM

Look like a lot of Bros will not be around... JKT scene is gonna be sadly boring for a while... Sighz!!! Anyway, glad to be back, only for couple of days though... Will be back again around 24.

I think JKT still the best, bonking scene in Taiwan is bloody expensive and very illegal... No luck... Working on couple of girls and a MILF that I got to know during the jalan jalan... Hopefully something may turn out on my next trip there... :D

Cheers!

VM

viceman
08-08-2006, 01:34 PM

Bro,

Pretty sad lah during Ramadan lah... Small head needs to go into puasa as well... :D Unless you hv your regular FLs, and provided that the never pulang kampung...

Cheers!

VM

viceman
08-08-2006, 01:42 PM

Bro Qibye,

Maybe we should organise another big Party before the "Big Shutdown" month, ya? :cool:

RM, do you know that QB plays very good pool? You should try challenge him one of these days... :D

Cheers!

VM

sunnylow67
08-08-2006, 04:29 PM
Bro VM,

So Jakarta is still better than Taipei eh? :D

Oh yes, will you be there this weekend? If you are, let's meet up!

Sun

bochuns
08-08-2006, 05:12 PM
Hi bro:

Due to my business trip alway at Jakarta and get to know my girlfreind at there, she now in her kampong. Im asking her to come over Singapore for holiday but she don't know how to apply a passport or visa in their country, may i know does any bro have kangtao or lobang to get a agent to do for her. Please PM me and thanks alot. Im going to Jakarta in few weeks time again, thanks.

SerialThriller
08-08-2006, 05:28 PM
I'll be in JKT on business Sep 12-18. So if any bros is in town and game to cheong together... let's hook up.

BTW it'll be my first time in JKT. :D

viceman
08-08-2006, 09:33 PM
Bro VM,
So Jakarta is still better than Taipei eh?
Oh yes, will you be there this weekend? If you are, let's meet up!

Hi! Bro,

JKT definitely better... Good fun, lower expenses... In Taipei, you need to have lots of time... Take the girls out, sweet talk them, etc... No time lah!! :D Already know that they are itchy below, but pretty hard to get them to agree leh... Me skills no good lah... :eek:

I will be leaving on 10th... Will only be back after 22nd... Sorry! Miss the chance this time, but dun worry. RM is around. RM, at any one time, has the "power" of 10 of us... Hahaahaaa....

Enjoy, ya? Cheers!

VM

aseanman
09-08-2006, 02:39 AM
Hi Bro VM & Sun,

Are u refer to Taipei or JKT?

The Taipei post need input.....

cheers,

viceman
09-08-2006, 09:11 AM
Hi Bro VM & Sun,
Are u refer to Taipei or JKT?
The Taipei post need input.....

Hi! Bro,

We are talking abt JKT, the Taipei a passing episode... :D Anyway, I came back empty handed from Taipei lah... :(

Cheers!

VM

Rainman
09-08-2006, 02:55 PM
Bro Qibye,

Maybe we should organise another big Party before the "Big Shutdown" month, ya? :cool:

RM, do you know that QB plays very good pool? You should try challenge him one of these days... :D

Cheers!

VM

I am not a good pool player lah,,,,...

Anyway, there would be a pool competition in Afterhours (Sarinah) on Monday. 5 to a team and each player would play 2 games. Winner bring home a bike... It's on display at the entrance of afterhour if u are interested.

I am there 3 times a week since most of my bro are there....

Today going again u know?? hehehehe

Again on Pool. The Jakarta Expat league is starting next week on the 15th Aug with about 500 over players playing in 15 different pub every Wed. Each team comprises 4 Expat and 2 indo. U will play in a different pub every week... I got invitation from from 2 pubs to play leh..... Each pub normally have 4-5 teams....... Need more reserve since expat are not here all the time....

More infor here.

http://www.jakartapoolleague.com/

viceman
09-08-2006, 06:39 PM
Again on Pool. The Jakarta Expat league is starting next week on the 15th Aug with about 500 over players playing in 15 different pub every Wed. Each team comprises 4 Expat and 2 indo. U will play in a different pub every week... I got invitation from from 2 pubs to play leh..... Each pub normally have 4-5 teams....... Need more reserve since expat are not here all the time....

Wah pianz!!! You wanna me to play, then you must standby 2 things liao; umbrellas and raincoats... I sure kanna eggs thrown at me one... :D This type of kar siao also dare to come out and show off my "skills".... :eek:

Will try to drop by later at AH...

Cheers!

VM

bbjking888
10-08-2006, 08:06 AM
Import girls are very expensive here in Jakarta, if you like local girls, clean and reasonable price you can go to my place Tropical SPA at Ruko Roxy Mas block C1 no 19-21. We also have some local chinese therapists

Hi Bro Qibye, does your local chinese therapists do outcall? Did not see them the last time I was at Tropical? Whats the damage?

qibye
11-08-2006, 12:04 AM
Hi Bro Qibye, does your local chinese therapists do outcall? Did not see them the last time I was at Tropical? Whats the damage?
No they just only therapist so they standby in the staff area and can't be seen.
and they don't do outcall unless you ask yourself and if they are willing to go with you I wont mind.
right now we have 5 local chinese therapist which is no 1, 15, 33(mix chinese), 37(mix chinese) and no 54. the most pretty one are no 1 and 33, the best service are no 33 and 54

sp1rus
11-08-2006, 03:20 AM
...right now we have 5 local chinese therapist which is no 1, 15, 33(mix chinese), 37(mix chinese) and no 54. the most pretty one are no 1 and 33, the best service are no 33 and 54
i will definitely remember this 'nomer cantik' and roxy isnt that far from house. i never come acroos local chinese in SPAs before.

oh if you guys in jakarta and want a cheap place for bonking, should gone to pangeran jayakarta 'kota indah.' Lots of massage bars there, might as well bar hopping in there to look around. my fav place is 'Royal' in that complex. Most WL dont want to serve ang moh, they said they are rough lol. i am not sure abut indians. Chinese & Malay should be fine. They charge 220k/1/60min regularly. Freelance 250k/1/60min. WL are locals. i dont know if the rooms are dirty coz i got used to it hehe.

Bonking in SPAs are expensive, they usually charge 500k(local) in addition to your room charge and drinks(if you had one), paid to your therapist. never tried their services. Normally the session is 90mins long. depending on the room some has shower or bathtub or both. Also, some SPA offer bonking service directly, 700-800k (local), 1.5k (foreign) inc. room. For the time duration, im not sure, it could be 45, 60, or 90 mins. Also i never tried this before.

im local so i prolly stick to the cheap one and cap my little monster.

sunnylow67
11-08-2006, 03:52 AM
Hmmmmm........33.........heard good stuffs......must try.....

No they just only therapist so they standby in the staff area and can't be seen.
and they don't do outcall unless you ask yourself and if they are willing to go with you I wont mind.
right now we have 5 local chinese therapist which is no 1, 15, 33(mix chinese), 37(mix chinese) and no 54. the most pretty one are no 1 and 33, the best service are no 33 and 54

sunnylow67
11-08-2006, 03:54 AM
Of course got Bro!

PM me for contacts but after next Tuesday as I shall be there in Jakarta in the mean time.

Thanks.

Hi bro:

Due to my business trip alway at Jakarta and get to know my girlfreind at there, she now in her kampong. Im asking her to come over Singapore for holiday but she don't know how to apply a passport or visa in their country, may i know does any bro have kangtao or lobang to get a agent to do for her. Please PM me and thanks alot. Im going to Jakarta in few weeks time again, thanks.

Batam Man
11-08-2006, 10:41 AM
I am not a good pool player lah,,,,...

Anyway, there would be a pool competition in Afterhours (Sarinah) on Monday. 5 to a team and each player would play 2 games. Winner bring home a bike... It's on display at the entrance of afterhour if u are interested.

I am there 3 times a week since most of my bro are there....

Bro, the AH tournament, will last for how many days hah??!

qibye
11-08-2006, 02:28 PM
i will definitely remember this 'nomer cantik' and roxy isnt that far from house. i never come acroos local chinese in SPAs before.

oh if you guys in jakarta and want a cheap place for bonking, should gone to pangeran jayakarta 'kota indah.' Lots of massage bars there, might as well bar hopping in there to look around. my fav place is 'Royal' in that complex. Most WL dont want to serve ang moh, they said they are rough lol. i am not sure abut indians. Chinese & Malay should be fine. They charge 220k/1/60min regularly. Freelance 250k/1/60min. WL are locals. i dont know if the rooms are dirty coz i got used to it hehe.

Bonking in SPAs are expensive, they usually charge 500k(local) in addition to your room charge and drinks(if you had one), paid to your therapist. never tried their services. Normally the session is 90mins long. depending on the room some has shower or bathtub or both. Also, some SPA offer bonking service directly, 700-800k (local), 1.5k (foreign) inc. room. For the time duration, im not sure, it could be 45, 60, or 90 mins. Also i never tried this before.

That are what happen to other SPAs in Jakarta,
but Tropical SPA are different we have package 45 minutes with freelancer in a private VIP room with door equipt with TV and Shower inside the room (some of them also have mirror),
and 1.5 hours of massage in standard room for only 350K to 400K.
Or if you like Suite room you just add another 20K per session,
this suite room is big equipt with private whirlpool for two person, toilet bowl, wash basin and TV.
Prices are include the fee for service from the freelancer, room fee and the use of our facilities such as Cold and Hot Whirlpool, Steam and Sauna.

And we can guarantee that our place is clean and cozy.

FunnyMan
11-08-2006, 02:50 PM
That are what happen to other SPAs in Jakarta,
but Tropical SPA are different we have package 45 minutes with freelancer in a private VIP room with door equipt with TV and Shower inside the room (some of them also have mirror),
and 1.5 hours of massage in standard room for only 350K to 400K.
Or if you like Suite room you just add another 20K per session,
this suite room is big equipt with private whirlpool for two person, toilet bowl, wash basin and TV.
Prices are include the fee for service from the freelancer, room fee and the use of our facilities such as Cold and Hot Whirlpool, Steam and Sauna.

And we can guarantee that our place is clean and cozy.

Hi Aguan,

The last time I was at Tropical, I paid the VIP room surchage of 20k but didn't get private whirlpool. All the VIP rooms got whirlpool? Next time I come (next month) better get me one of those rooms : )

I can say that Tropical is good value for money. The best part is able to book those ceweks after closing time.

I will pm you before I come down so that you can reserve one of your best cewek for me to ta-pau.

bbjking888
11-08-2006, 09:48 PM

Thanks for the info. Anyway I will be in JKT on Aug 17 for 1 night only.
Will need FL recommendation for the night again. Will be staying at Mulia again.

qibye
12-08-2006, 02:03 PM
Hi Aguan,

The last time I was at Tropical, I paid the VIP room surchage of 20k but didn't get private whirlpool. All the VIP rooms got whirlpool? Next time I come (next month) better get me one of those rooms : )

I can say that Tropical is good value for money. The best part is able to book those ceweks after closing time.

I will pm you before I come down so that you can reserve one of your best cewek for me to ta-pau.
the private whirlpool is in the suite room only, probably last time you pay another extra 20K because of the drink and condom. because we charge condom for 8K and most softdrink for 12K

kingkong959
12-08-2006, 11:31 PM
where is pangeran jayakarta 'kota indah' ???? how old are the girls ? can they 'ta-bao' or not ?

kingkong959
12-08-2006, 11:35 PM
Hi guys...

I'm going to Jakarta next week. Heard a lot abt Tropika from this forum. May I know where it is ? How much is the girls ? Are they prc or locals ??

Bruce68
13-08-2006, 02:53 PM
the private whirlpool is in the suite room only, probably last time you pay another extra 20K because of the drink and condom. because we charge condom for 8K and most softdrink for 12K

Boss...do you still playing 3X movies in VIP room??
Coz' i recap on my 1st few trips there abt few years back, i usually will get the VIP room and usually the massuee will switch to the channel playing 3X movies....but i noticed lately, there seems no more??
Coz' i really enjoyed both of us watching when being massaged...as i still recalled my previous massuee was 'too horny' when watching 3X and she just stopped 3/4 way of massaging....keep caressing n touching her 'private part' and pestering me to bonk her 'straight' w/o even neg abt pricing??

Regards,
Bruce

bbjking888
13-08-2006, 04:24 PM
Bro Qibye, understand that Aug 17 is Indo national day. Will your FLs be working ?

qibye
13-08-2006, 06:37 PM
Hi guys...

I'm going to Jakarta next week. Heard a lot abt Tropika from this forum. May I know where it is ? How much is the girls ? Are they prc or locals ??
Tropical SPA address is at Ruko Roxy Mas block C1 no 19-21 Jalan KH Hasyim Ashari, Central Jakarta.

We have local and local chinese therapist and local freelancer.
Our price is starting from 106K for 1.5 hours massage in standard room, 154K in private VIP room with door which is equipt with TV and shower inside the room, and 194K in the suite room which has own whirlpool, wash basin, TV, and toilet bowl.
The therapist usually ask for 250K to 350K tip for full service.

Or if you want you can get Freelancer Package for 350K to 400K depends on the girls. where you get full service with the freelancer for 45 minutes in the VIP room and 1.5 hours massage in the standard room with senior therapist.

All prices are include the use of our fasilities such as Hot and Cold Whirlpool, Sauna and Steam

qibye
13-08-2006, 06:39 PM
Bro Qibye, understand that Aug 17 is Indo national day. Will your FLs be working ?
Don't be worried I will reserve FLs for you on that day.

qibye
13-08-2006, 06:41 PM
Boss...do you still playing 3X movies in VIP room??
Coz' i recap on my 1st few trips there abt few years back, i usually will get the VIP room and usually the massuee will switch to the channel playing 3X movies....but i noticed lately, there seems no more??
Coz' i really enjoyed both of us watching when being massaged...as i still recalled my previous massuee was 'too horny' when watching 3X and she just stopped 3/4 way of massaging....keep caressing n touching her 'private part' and pestering me to bonk her 'straight' w/o even neg abt pricing??

Regards,
Bruce
Not anymore after the goverment want to isue pornography law.

parn_t
13-08-2006, 11:03 PM
Tropical SPA address is at Ruko Roxy Mas block C1 no 19-21 Jalan KH Hasyim Ashari, Central Jakarta.

We have local and local chinese therapist and local freelancer.
Our price is starting from 106K for 1.5 hours massage in standard room, 154K in private VIP room with door which is equipt with TV and shower inside the room, and 194K in the suite room which has own whirlpool, wash basin, TV, and toilet bowl.
The therapist usually ask for 250K to 350K tip for full service.

Or if you want you can get Freelancer Package for 350K to 400K depends on the girls. where you get full service with the freelancer for 45 minutes in the VIP room and 1.5 hours massage in the standard room with senior therapist.

All prices are include the use of our fasilities such as Hot and Cold Whirlpool, Sauna and Steam

Hi Bros,

Can you tell me for the first option ....the therapist ask for 250-350K for full service. Do you mean to say that everything from proper massage, body massage, bj, fj, .... are performed by the same gal???

Does full service include body massage??

I always pass by Emporium, how much is the room rate for staying?

Also, can you tell me where is Afterhour?

Thanks for all,

Bruce68
14-08-2006, 09:06 AM
[QUOTE=parn_t]Hi Bros,

Can you tell me for the first option ....the therapist ask for 250-350K for full service. Do you mean to say that everything from proper massage, body massage, bj, fj, .... are performed by the same gal???

Bros...that is 'excluding' the charges for massage..!
You will have to neg with the therapist 1st..ususally ranging from 250-350K.

Regards,
Bruce

Rainman
14-08-2006, 01:23 PM
Anybody going to Afterhours for the Pool competiton tonite?

I should be there by 3 pm.... See u there ya..

HamSupChai
14-08-2006, 09:36 PM
Don't be worried I will reserve FLs for you on that day.

bro qibye,

is the spas open on 5th Oct-8 oct?. i notice thats mid of ramadhan. but too bad for me as i bought my flight tickets already.

qibye
14-08-2006, 10:48 PM
Hi Bros,

Does full service include body massage??

I always pass by Emporium, how much is the room rate for staying?

Also, can you tell me where is Afterhour?

Thanks for all,
Yes its perform by the same therapist, but not all of them can do body massage, if you want body massage we have package body massage + FJ for 400K only with the freelancer and still get free massage with therapist for 1.5 hours.

Emporivm is just a short time hotel, they charge you by 3 hours for 150K ++, the room are equipt with sound system for you to sing or dancing.

Afterhour is located at Sarinah, just behind Mc Donald Jalan Thamrin.

qibye
14-08-2006, 10:50 PM
bro qibye,

is the spas open on 5th Oct-8 oct?. i notice thats mid of ramadhan. but too bad for me as i bought my flight tickets already.
Very sorry Tropical SPA doesn't have license to open during Ramadahan, but you can go to Emporivm, Classic or Alexis. but as long as I know Alexis still doesn't have local therapist.

qibye
14-08-2006, 10:55 PM

You got my blessing.

Beat them all, than we can have party next weekend

parn_t
15-08-2006, 03:01 AM
Very sorry Tropical SPA doesn't have license to open during Ramadahan, but you can go to Emporivm, Classic or Alexis. but as long as I know Alexis still doesn't have local therapist.

Hi Bros,

Can you tell me if the local therapist in Classic do full service?
How much to nego?

Thks,

Bro_di_di
15-08-2006, 12:04 PM
Last weekend one of my batam friend jio me go Jarkata. Since i have a girlfriend living there why not i thought to myself. Btw i have no good impression on Jarkata thinking that there will be always riot so scary.

"But to my surprize Jarkata is 10 x more exciting then other destination that i have being to, being a Corporate travel agent myself visiting so many countries before for bonking, I dare to say Jarkata is a hidden black dragon"

I was there for 5 Days, Let me tell you guys what isit that is so fun day by day.

Day 01 -
Tips for Singaporean how to save money getting to Jarkata cheap. We can roughly save around $60 bucks if you fly in from Batam.
From Singapore the price for flting into jarkata by the cheapest Jetstar Asia return during promo ~$120 taxes $93. - $213
From Batam Return ferry ticket $30, Return flight by Adam Air ~$90-120 total tax $9 -$159
Cheaper right from batam the money save up can use to do a bonk in batam.
Day 1 nothing much to say touch down around 11am Girlfriend come and pick me up in Airport, went to my hotel to check in Sheraton Media 4+* business Hotel.(on more tips for singaporean, in Jarkata business District area 4* Hotel are cheaper during the weekend coz they serve business mans weekend no business, but dun buy the room from the hotel itsself, go down to their local Travel agent and buy the hotel voucher from them. My hotel coz me only $55 per night on weekend cheap right) My brothers go play Golf....etc etc...In the night Hanky Panky with girlfriend and girlfriend bring her sister out. We all book a room in Millennium its a Chinese restaurant till 10pm then transfrom into Disco + Night Club + Pub. Very interesting place. My girlfriends 5 sister came then all my brothers in the room dam happy. We drink and the girls took 'E' then they dance around hug around. My brothers damn happy all thx to my girlfriend. Nothing much to say on the first night, but we party till 5am then all went back hotel.

Day 02 ( I have no being so happy before until i came Jarkata unforgetable day for me)
Jarkata brother came to our hotel room to wake us up. Me and 2 of my batam friend. He told us to wake up its time to party he say, I look at my watch and i almost wanted to wack him up. It was only 1130am FUCK him so early party fuck ah!!!!!!!! no choice they are the host so i wake up restlessly. Before going out i call my girlfriend, she said to day there is a couple of cargo coming in so she have to be in her shop to stock take etc etc...i sian la i come here to accompany her she like that. knowing that i have no where to go without my girlfriend without her car, no choice folow my brother go lunch then go see what are they up to..... party ! party! my head so early!!!!! We went to eat local Fish cake call pempek and local beef kway teow (its actually our fried Kway Teow then add beef but its interesting) Jarkata friend of ours said one of the big boss of a trading company was partying in a KTV in Empurium. We reach there around 2pm 4 of us is guilded to a KTV room. while outside the room i was thinking to myself. This is a KTV area why is the room we about to enter have such a stronge bass coming out from it. the door is opened i cant see no shit inside total darkness. Fuck 2 pm and i am hearing beat already fucking loud i cant take it no more!!! but... the light is on after 1 min. I saw the big boss they were saying very friendly guy. We shake hand, but after awhile i turn my head to look around. omg there is 4 guys and 4 girls in the room. All girls are top grade i told myself, wah their girlfriend all so beautiful one ah , i ask my friend but he didnt answer me. just tell me to follow them to the next room. It actually normal KTV room lor, 4 of us is now in the other room next to the boss. i was so bored they are singing KTV in bahasa....then chinses song so old.....half n hour pass still singing, i remember i ask my batam friend about the girlfriends of their why so pretty on, he told me, they are not they girlfriends the are freelance girls normal working class girls one of the girls in the other room is actually a indo actress. Because it very hard to earn money in indo, so the girls come out as freelance girl, they want to enjoy on their weekend at the same earn some extra bucks. Just need to buy them 'E' give them a $20-30 tips they will accompany you the whole day until they are tired they want to go home. and one thing not all will sell their body remember they are working they have a job they dun need to sell body no like thai women. Omg so interesting here i thought to myself. Girls are clean then.....shoik if i have one now. At this point of time my life changes. 4 girls walk in. its not the 4 girls from the next room but new one, all nice look like girls next day. OL type one omg......omg.......Each of us now beside have a girl, pretty one some more. the one sitting beside was very cute, but she only understand little english and i only speak english. but nevermind its just begining, so i went to the toilet, the toilet so funny there is another day in the toilet so i went to open it up see what is it, omg is a room with bed, pillow & one my KTV set. So cheap this fucking room, S$180 come with 2 bottle room until 6am ......Cheap la!!!!!! when i step out of the toilet i saw the boss walk in also he was holding something, a packet full of white little pill, its all 'E' he first give all the girls then give us but me and one of the batam friend dun take, since all so happy i decided to try. they dim the light music become loud from ktv they change to house music then our room have 3 tv 2 tv off one tv change to a prono channel omg..... wah the 'E' kick in my friends tell me this are the good grades one. the feeling to me is like drinking 10 glass of martel one shot then no vomiting feeling. so shoik i hug the girl she kiss me we like girlfriend boyfriend so high damn high super high..... i squezz her tits then i wanted to suck but she tell me no to her friends around wait they look down on her. then went i tuen my head over to see what my friends are doing. all of them sitting down on the sofa, all of them shaking head, but funny thing, they only have one hand lelf i was searching for their other hand, oh their hand is all inside the girls clothes in side trying to tune to class 95 i think wahaha.' guys fun right ' the day we were all dancing dun feel tired at all, i was french kissing drinking my milk under her jacket squezz her butt playing her cunt from 3pm till 4am omg the girls are prettier then those night club girl we have here in singapore, n they dun butterfly one work shoik!!!!!!!!!!! i dun believe i have so much energy. from 3 we dance 8 pm we stop for a break eat half more 'E' dance again 12am stop break on light KTV the half 'E' again till 4am total damage room $180 my girl i give $50 tip she treat me like boyfriend the 'E' depend how many you took it cost around $15 each can you get this type of standard with know of amount in singapore ,no!!!!!!!!!! so fun so shoik!!!!!! but guys only day 2, just imagine i didnt sleep for the 3,4,5 day if i am free i tell you about my Day 3 4 5. Brothers in samster must go jarkata!!!!!

darilambert
15-08-2006, 01:43 PM
Hi I am currently in jakarta and was wondering if I can have the massage in my hotel or must I go down to the spa for the massage?:confused:

Rainman
15-08-2006, 03:38 PM
Lso fun so shoik!!!!!! but guys only day 2, just imagine i didnt sleep for the 3,4,5 day if i am free i tell you about my Day 3 4 5. Brothers in samster must go jarkata!!!!!

Sound like u have fun... hehe

Bro_di_di
15-08-2006, 03:58 PM
Hi I am currently in jakarta and was wondering if I can have the massage in my hotel or must I go down to the spa for the massage?:confused:

Bro your hotel spa usually the facilities is free one if you stay in the hotel. My recommandation take a cab to this place call 'Travel' it use to be a casino now become massage spa, but say only its sex only. but the girls cheap and good. 280,000 all in. fucking cheap the price. n dun worry not low class one, is open by one of the indo weathest man, thats y so cheap. To them 'travel' is pronous as - Tra Fur , dun say in english travel they blur....

hehehaha
16-08-2006, 12:41 AM
Anyone know any place fun near Marriott, I currently living in Marriott.

Thanks.

hehehaha
16-08-2006, 12:58 AM
Hi all,

I'm wondering any fun place near to Jakarta Marriott. I'm currently staying in here.

Please help as I'm not familiar with Jakarta.

Thanks.

Rainman
16-08-2006, 02:13 PM
Here's a pic of their last visit to Hatyai. Guess you must be able to know who from that smile.

http://www.thaivisitor.org/thaigallery/albums/userpics/10001/IMG_1671a.jpg

Cheers
Tee Vee

Hahahaha... SMS to come and take a look leh...

Cheers

Batam Man
16-08-2006, 03:28 PM

Go and watch you lose??? hahaha....
But I heard that all our kakis lost on Mon's game ya?
Next time got tournament again tell me earlier mah, so I can prepare time and make a trip over for the game...:p

juggernutt
16-08-2006, 03:30 PM
Man,

Just came back from Jakarta...just love this place.

So much to do/see and so little time.
My friends had plans for trying different classes. From the low end till the hi end.
But again due to time constraints...only did the cheap route. But actually that's no problem, because I always prefer local talent. After china....i am not so 'desperate' for chinese. And funny thing was.. guys I was with agree that the indo chicks had better tighter bodies than the local chinese gals!!

We started the day playing a lil pool. Man I suck at it.
Than off we went to lokasari area. Like always started off at TC. I really met a beautifull gal there. A real barbie lookalike from indramayu. She was just perfectly proportioned. I give her a 8/9. In TC due to it's darkness tuff to really judge a gal to find any imperfections.
She had long hair, with a pretty elfinlike face with thick luscious lips and huge eyes. But her body was a wonder to behold..IMO just perfect. Rare for an asian big tits and a tight round bouncy ass.
She said she was 19...but IMHO if she said she was younger i'd believe.

But what surprised me was her service level. She was not a real pro like u get in dongguan..far from it. But her sweet disposition and plain enthusiasm to please was incredible. She gave me a great a blowjob and fucked her in a few positions. SHe was so tiny and tight i was able to fuck her helicopterstyle.

Had a nice chat afterward...told me she was just in 1 month working to payoff a 15 juta debt(that cheap!!) Has 2 younger sisters.
You know if I was living in JKT I'd use her for help in house and as a fucktoy.

Anyway damage:

entry 20k
room + service 210K
Tip 50K(Heard this was quite much)
Longtime..whole day or 3 hours tapau is also possible. IMO like 280/400k. Forgot it.

After joining my friends they wanted to show me a new place for budget fucks(we were still thinking that we are just ecploring the cheap fucks in jkt and next day trying the higher class ones)
The place was at BANDUNGAN near jembatan Tiga/Pluit. Near a ruko area are like 4 KO/Massage places. The price here is even cheaper than in mabes area.
All in incl decent room 175k pro or 195k for FL. its definitely the cheapest place i have ever been in....and there are surely some gems to be found.Most of them were already busy with customers. IMO if the mamie know you...I think you get the best choices here.
Becoz i just had my fuck...was kinda chilling out when another local caught my eye. Looked so fresh and sweet.
Called her over and started to check her out. Her sweet innoncence was what caught my eye. SHe was a less than the TC gal. 7/8...8 if you like the syt.

We went upstairs and on the way up the mamie told me in confidence that she was just in for 2 weeks. VERY VERY inexperienced if you get my drift.
To me the other gal looked younger... The gal was so sweet and innoncent. Trying to talk tuff and adult....but you know....all just superficial.She was just copying her much older 21 yo sister who was also working here.

Her body and certainly her pussy can't lie. Never seen anything something so innocent and sweet.
The gal kept blabbing and refused to give a BJ and only did missionary. She even refused DATY. LOL.But no matter I was so hot right now I fucked her hard. No need for foreplay. Jeez..she was so tiny. My poor lil didi.

Man you gotta love it. All my friends enjoyed there time here.
Maybe some bros can give more info than me on this place...I think budgetwise this place is impossible to beat.
Not so cheap I guess as the kampung spots...but it's cleaner than TC and cheaper.

Anyway I love the batak gals..anyone know where to find them? I love those white skinned locals.

Sadly due to time constrained weren't able to try other spots out...certainly the higher ranged establishments.

Rainman
16-08-2006, 04:46 PM
Go and watch you lose??? hahaha....
But I heard that all our kakis lost on Mon's game ya?
Next time got tournament again tell me earlier mah, so I can prepare time and make a trip over for the game...:p

I reserve and did not play.

We lost all 5 games.. Sigh... The competition is till Sept 16 on every Wed and Monday. U can still make it... Since we have the same name.... Your name is on the board leh.... Minus the surname of course....

Our best player.... P*** lost 2 - 0 in 9 ball u know?? Sigh.......

Anyway... It's 5 players per team plus a lady.. The game is

1) Lady single 9 balls
2) Man Single 9 balls
3) Man Single 8 balls
4) Mix double 8 balls
5) Man double 8 balls.

There are 8 teams and I hope we make it to the semi-final at least....

So u have some times.... if u interested.

Anyway..... they are playing tonite and I would not be playing on Wed since I am representing the expat of one of the bar for the Jakartapool league also played every Wed in 16 different pubs every week all over Jakarta.... It's 6 months to complete Since there would be 500 over players involved.

Cheeers

Batam Man
16-08-2006, 05:25 PM
I reserve and did not play.

We lost all 5 games.. Sigh... The competition is till Sept 16 on every Wed and Monday. U can still make it... Since we have the same name.... Your name is on the board leh.... Minus the surname of course....

Our best player.... P*** lost 2 - 0 in 9 ball u know?? Sigh.......

Anyway... It's 5 players per team plus a lady.. The game is

1) Lady single 9 balls
2) Man Single 9 balls
3) Man Single 8 balls
4) Mix double 8 balls
5) Man double 8 balls.

There are 8 teams and I hope we make it to the semi-final at least....

So u have some times.... if u interested.

Anyway..... they are playing tonite and I would not be playing on Wed since I am representing the expat of one of the bar for the Jakartapool league also played every Wed in 16 different pubs every week all over Jakarta.... It's 6 months to complete Since there would be 500 over players involved.

Cheeers

Who's the lady in the team?
P***'s wife??
So P*** = best player of the team???
Ok, let the best of the best player help the team, I will try to come for 2 games Mon and Wed, so must stay for 3 nites ya.
Let me think of some story to tella my CO 1st deh......;)

kingkong959
16-08-2006, 05:49 PM
Bro your hotel spa usually the facilities is free one if you stay in the hotel. My recommandation take a cab to this place call 'Travel' it use to be a casino now become massage spa, but say only its sex only. but the girls cheap and good. 280,000 all in. fucking cheap the price. n dun worry not low class one, is open by one of the indo weathest man, thats y so cheap. To them 'travel' is pronous as - Tra Fur , dun say in english travel they blur....

Anyone knows where is this place located ???? Not too sure all the cabs knows this place.

Rainman
16-08-2006, 06:09 PM
Who's the lady in the team?
P***'s wife??
So P*** = best player of the team???
Ok, let the best of the best player help the team, I will try to come for 2 games Mon and Wed, so must stay for 3 nites ya.
Let me think of some story to tella my CO 1st deh......;)

No lah... It's one of the PR there... Name Ko***... She is the 3rd best lady player there.......

KNN..... Not much time left u know.... Each team play 7 games only and u have 2 weeks left before the semi starts...

They have a website but I forgot the name... it's related to the black beer,, guiness...they sponsor...

Cheers

Rainman
16-08-2006, 06:19 PM
Man,

Just came back from Jakarta...just love this place.

After joining my friends they wanted to show me a new place for budget fucks(we were still thinking that we are just ecploring the cheap fucks in jkt and next day trying the higher class ones)

The place was at BANDUNGAN near jembatan Tiga/Pluit. Near a ruko area are like 4 KO/Massage places. The price here is even cheaper than in mabes area.
All in incl decent room 175k pro or 195k for FL.

Maybe some bros can give more info than me on this place...I think budgetwise this place is impossible to beat.

Never call me?????????????????????????

There are about 6 or 8 such places in that complex .. Not many people actually know about it.....hehehehehe.....

The best there, I forgot the name got a nice lounge and dance floor....

Cheers

muncher
17-08-2006, 01:51 AM
Hi all,

Quick stay at Sheraton Bandara but arriving about 10.30pm. I know it's far from anything but I'm kinda keen on taking a cab to wherever that the action is. Question is how safe it is! Chinese bloke wit a bit of local lingo knowledge so I guess that's some extra measure?

Anyway, any info for LT would be great seeing as it's so far! Was told to try hitting BATS at da Shang?

Thanks ahead of any helpful posts! Cheers!

Rainman
17-08-2006, 01:56 AM
Hi all,

Quick stay at Sheraton Bandara but arriving about 10.30pm. I know it's far from anything but I'm kinda keen on taking a cab to wherever that the action is. Question is how safe it is! Chinese bloke wit a bit of local lingo knowledge so I guess that's some extra measure?

Anyway, any info for LT would be great seeing as it's so far! Was told to try hitting BATS at da Shang?

Thanks ahead of any helpful posts! Cheers!

Huh... Are bringing a plane in???

Nearest is Dadat but guess u might not find it.....

Otherwise.... Go to Mongomas at Kelapa Garding... Very near and cheap..

Cheers

muncher
17-08-2006, 12:13 PM
Rainman,

Haha! good one! no, just a short layover so staying near airport.

thanks for your recommendations. much appreciated. btw, they all massage places or can i tp from there? will try anyway.

cheers..

qibye
17-08-2006, 03:50 PM
Anyone knows where is this place located ???? Not too sure all the cabs knows this place.
The address is at Mangga Besar 8

qibye
17-08-2006, 03:59 PM
Huh... Are bringing a plane in???

Nearest is Dadat but guess u might not find it.....

Otherwise.... Go to Mongomas at Kelapa Garding... Very near and cheap..

Cheers
By the time he got there the place would be closed already, and Kelapa Gading is very far away from the airport at least 40KM, its better to go to Mangga Besar 8, Travel Hotel or Bintang Mawar or Madonna Club at Mangga Besar 9. They closed a bit late and also closer than Kelapa Gading, probably about 32 KM. taxi fare would be around 100K one way.

DeepSleep
17-08-2006, 04:13 PM
I'm going to be in Jakarta from Aug. 24-31, so if anyone wants to meet up to party and meet some ladies, drop me a message!

Rainman
17-08-2006, 05:36 PM
By the time he got there the place would be closed already, and Kelapa Gading is very far away from the airport at least 40KM, its better to go to Mangga Besar 8, Travel Hotel or Bintang Mawar or Madonna Club at Mangga Besar 9. They closed a bit late and also closer than Kelapa Gading, probably about 32 KM. taxi fare would be around 100K one way.
\
Bro.... Mongo mas open at 9 PM lah n close in the morning since it's also a disco.....lolz...

I prefer recommmending this place as it's highway, toll gate out and there u are.... Sure can find one....

Cheers

bochuns
17-08-2006, 09:40 PM
Hi Cheonger,Old bird and Guru.

Im planning to Jakarta on 24/8, need your help to name out for me the top disco in town and prefer to have bar top dancer that i can visit. I need some field report from your. Anyone wish to join me are welcome but my Ind girlfriends will join us if we meet. Million thanks first.:)

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Rainman
17-08-2006, 10:25 PM
Hi Cheonger,Old bird and Guru.

Im planning to Jakarta on 24/8, need your help to name out for me the top disco in town and prefer to have bar top dancer that i can visit. I need some field report from your. Anyone wish to join me are welcome but my Ind girlfriends will join us if we meet. Million thanks first.:)

1) Club 36
2) Q Bar (Sport Mall)
3) Up Town (AG Mall/ not sure still have or not)
4) My Place / D Bar (Blok M
5) 1001 KTV
6) Emporium (Maybe??)
7)

Above are not disco. Disco in JKT are dark and noisy. Cannot see anything wan.

Cheers

juggernutt
18-08-2006, 05:09 AM
bro RM 0-2 for us. Maybe 3 times a charm....I even stayed close by your home.

Internet in asia sucks.
I just couldn't enter sammy or ISG while in asia.Kept timing out when i try to enter my pw etc.

Only time i was able to get in somewhere was on ISG in China!! Sent you an PM there. Asking for your number...gave you my private email or HP i think.

Anyway like I mentioned....pressed for time.i only did this 1 night deal. All other days full up. I was playing a different game this time..not p4p.

BTW why am i not surprise you know this place. So how does it compare? Price quality..ok. Cheap and ok rooms. But gals were not that good.
Name of place...something like sehat?
Are there a lot of places like this in JKt?

Nice to know it's a place that's not so wellknown.

bochuns
18-08-2006, 08:43 PM

Cheers

Thk Rainman...:)

hehehaha
20-08-2006, 01:09 AM

Cheers

So what is your recommendation?

Is there any place with hostess? Can "drink and fool around a bit" kind of place in Jakarta?

Hope you don't mind answer my answer as I'm new in Jakarta. Thanks in advance.

Rainman
20-08-2006, 10:19 AM
So what is your recommendation?

Is there any place with hostess? Can "drink and fool around a bit" kind of place in Jakarta?

Hope you don't mind answer my answer as I'm new in Jakarta. Thanks in advance.

So many.....

Depending on your budget. There must be 50 such places.

Cheers

hehehaha
20-08-2006, 06:13 PM
So many.....

Depending on your budget. There must be 50 such places.

Cheers

Depending on budget,.. well,.. say,.. each night I'm able to fork out say S$100, and that's excluding special,.. so what is my choice?

Another thing is that I ususally worked very late, so what are my choice?

Thanks...

Rainman
20-08-2006, 08:17 PM
Depending on budget,.. well,.. say,.. each night I'm able to fork out say S$100, and that's excluding special,.. so what is my choice?

Thanks...

Sin 100 means Rup 550k.. Nothing very much u can do with that. Just the 3 star places lah...

Like Stadium, Super, Rasa Sayang, LA bar area etc..... No real bookings hostresses as that would mean a min of Rup 350 k/each exclude tips and drinks.

Cheers

hehehaha
21-08-2006, 12:06 AM
Sin 100 means Rup 550k.. Nothing very much u can do with that. Just the 3 star places lah...

Like Stadium, Super, Rasa Sayang, LA bar area etc..... No real bookings hostresses as that would mean a min of Rup 350 k/each exclude tips and drinks.

Cheers

100 sing is what I can expense, which is why I quote that.

Ok,.. so mind enlighten me further about the high class places,.. how much it ususally cost and where are the places.

Thanks a lot again.

Rainman
21-08-2006, 12:40 AM
100 sing is what I can expense, which is why I quote that.

Ok,.. so mind enlighten me further about the high class places,.. how much it ususally cost and where are the places.

Thanks a lot again.

Normally a night at 1001, Golden Crown, Sands or even Emprorium, Classic, Raja mas....

Just the company of a PRC would be rup 550k for sitting and tips Rup 500...

So Sin 100 is very small in Indonesia except u want to go to the mid to lower end places....

Cheers

Just to add what I posted in another forum :

5 stars

1) Sands KTV (9ft pool table in the VIP room)
2) K7 (9ft pool table in the VIP room- very new)
3) Classic KTV (very kinky)
4) FM1 in Boutique hotel (kinky)
5) 1001
6) Golden crown (Vip room sit 50-80 peoples)
7) Zen
8) Brand New Alexis in Ancol
9) Emporium one stop entertainment
10) Studio 21 in Golden Boutique Hotel
11) Millenium
12) Grand Manhattan
13) Palace Karaoke (Korean)

4 stars in my opinion
1) Raja Mas
2) Club 36
3) Halai
4) Termatik
5) Stadium
6) Sydney 2000
7) Daimond
8) Olympic
9) White House (Korean)
10) Bengkel
11) Hotel Travel
12) Cosmos (more Korean)
13) Deluxe KTV
14)Batavi in Omni Hotel
15) Golden Time in Sunter

Feel free to add.... (Only those with 20 rooms and above)

hehehaha
21-08-2006, 12:49 AM
Normally a night at 1001, Golden Crown, Sands or even Emprorium, Classic, Raja mas....

Just the company of a PRC would be rup 550k for sitting and tips Rup 500...

So Sin 100 is very small in Indonesia except u want to go to the mid to lower end places....

Cheers

Just to add what I posted in another forum :

Actually, although I can't put it on my business expense, I don't mind exploring the high-end ones while I'm in Jakarta.

By the way, what will be the short-time or long-time special cost?

If you or anyone is going there, PM me if I can follow...

Thanks again.

hehehaha
21-08-2006, 01:29 AM
5 stars

1) Sands KTV (9ft pool table in the VIP room)
2) K7 (9ft pool table in the VIP room- very new)
3) Classic KTV (very kinky)
4) FM1 in Boutique hotel (kinky)
5) 1001
6) Golden crown (Vip room sit 50-80 peoples)
7) Zen
8) Brand New Alexis in Ancol
9) Emporium one stop entertainment
10) Studio 21 in Golden Boutique Hotel
11) Millenium
12) Grand Manhattan
13) Palace Karaoke (Korean)

4 stars in my opinion
1) Raja Mas
2) Club 36
3) Halai
4) Termatik
5) Stadium
6) Sydney 2000
7) Daimond
8) Olympic
9) White House (Korean)
10) Bengkel
11) Hotel Travel
12) Cosmos (more Korean)
13) Deluxe KTV
14)Batavi in Omni Hotel
15) Golden Time in Sunter

Feel free to add.... (Only those with 20 rooms and above)

By the way, out of this long lists, which do you think it is a must visit list? If possible, mind posting the address too.

Many thanks again.

Rainman
21-08-2006, 02:16 AM
Actually, although I can't put it on my business expense, I don't mind exploring the high-end ones while I'm in Jakarta.

By the way, what will be the short-time or long-time special cost?

If you or anyone is going there, PM me if I can follow...

Thanks again.

U follow? huh....

All in my list is a must to visit. Question is how much time u have???

hehehaha
21-08-2006, 02:55 AM
U follow? huh....

All in my list is a must to visit. Question is how much time u have???

I don't think I have the time as I'm going back to Singapore by the end of the month.

Ok, may be I should re-phrase my lines, which are the 3 places that I die die must visit?

Thanks.

If I can tag along if anyone is visiting these places, please let me know too.

Thanks.

Rainman
21-08-2006, 11:52 AM
I don't think I have the time as I'm going back to Singapore by the end of the month.

Ok, may be I should re-phrase my lines, which are the 3 places that I die die must visit?

Thanks.

If I can tag along if anyone is visiting these places, please let me know too.

Thanks.

Die die must go..

1) Alexis
2) Golden Sands
3) 1001

That is in my opinion.

If u going then I tag along lar. In Jakarta tomorrow/..

Cheers

hehehaha
21-08-2006, 06:48 PM
Die die must go..

1) Alexis
2) Golden Sands
3) 1001

That is in my opinion.

Cheers

Well,.. I don't mind going, but not too sure what time I will finish work. Most likely, very late. Is that okay?

BTW, how do I meet up with you?

qibye
21-08-2006, 09:44 PM

Thanks...
With that budget you still can go to Emporivm, sit in their lounge buy all you can drink beer for 85K ++ so about 107K in total, if that night business is not so good probably you still can buy some drink to the girls that sitting in the lounge and they will accompany you until they are book by others to the KTV room. Emporivm dont charge you if you just sit with the girls in the lounge and watching gogo dancer. They have local, chinese, Russian and Pinoy girls there.
Contact me at +62817711333 and I will show you the way.

hehehaha
22-08-2006, 12:08 AM
With that budget you still can go to Emporivm, sit in their lounge buy all you can drink beer for 85K ++ so about 107K in total, if that night business is not so good probably you still can buy some drink to the girls that sitting in the lounge and they will accompany you until they are book by others to the KTV room. Emporivm dont charge you if you just sit with the girls in the lounge and watching gogo dancer. They have local, chinese, Russian and Pinoy girls there.
Contact me at +62817711333 and I will show you the way.

You should have told me just now,.. when you recommend the package deal of 3 girls and a bottle just now. Remember me? (Not Mr M.).

Anyway, was in Tropical SPA just now. Perhaps, is the holiday period, didn't see much choice. qibye recommended number 19. Look is great, Massage is good but couldn't communicate and end up with another girl. Everything is SOP with the second girl, so nothing great to FR about.

Anyway, nice meeting up with Qibye.

Batam Man
22-08-2006, 10:38 AM
Die die must go..

1) Alexis
2) Golden Sands
3) 1001

That is in my opinion.

Cheers

All those in your 5 star list, if really want to have good fun, min must have S$1k worth of Rp. in your pocket then can go, of cause it could be shared among few guys.
Bottom line is, Jkt is very fun, but it's also very expensive!! :eek:

Rainman
22-08-2006, 10:41 AM
All those in your 5 star list, if really want to have good fun, min must have S$1k worth of Rp. in your pocket then can go, of cause it could be shared among few guys.

So when coming??

2nd Sept. I would in transit Batam leh..... Join TC4A?? East Coast Park on 3rd Sept. See u there..

Cheers

Batam Man
22-08-2006, 10:55 AM
So when coming??

2nd Sept. I would in transit Batam leh..... Join TC4A?? East Coast Park on 3rd Sept. See u there..

Cheers

Jkt ya..... Really no schedule at this moment yet lah....

Come in on the 1st Sept lah, Fri early morning flight, I pick you up, go for lunch then Golf course, ai mai???;)
TC4A, will try to make it cos it's on a Sun nite, then Mon I need to work leh, how??!

Rainman
22-08-2006, 11:39 AM
Jkt ya..... Really no schedule at this moment yet lah....

Come in on the 1st Sept lah, Fri early morning flight, I pick you up, go for lunch then Golf course, ai mai???;)
TC4A, will try to make it cos it's on a Sun nite, then Mon I need to work leh, how??!

Same lah... I go back Sat and back on first flight to JKT ex Sin...

Cheers

qibye
22-08-2006, 09:56 PM
You should have told me just now,.. when you recommend the package deal of 3 girls and a bottle just now. Remember me? (Not Mr M.).

Anyway, was in Tropical SPA just now. Perhaps, is the holiday period, didn't see much choice. qibye recommended number 19. Look is great, Massage is good but couldn't communicate and end up with another girl. Everything is SOP with the second girl, so nothing great to FR about.

Anyway, nice meeting up with Qibye.
Oh its you Mr C, I met you but I dont know your nick, nice to meet you, but why you didn't talk to me if you like to go to a club, I can accompany you if you like drink some beers and for sure at Emporivm Lounge you can have good time if I am around, because I know most of the girls there.

hehehaha
23-08-2006, 12:50 AM

S$1K,.. wow,.. that's a lot man,.. I used to cheong Manila, even the best club doesn't cost that much. Unless, of course, the cost is a result of drinking a lot, gotta company with a lot of pretty girls ,...

Rain man, when are you interested to go?

Rainman
23-08-2006, 09:58 AM
S$1K,.. wow,.. that's a lot man,.. I used to cheong Manila, even the best club doesn't cost that much. Unless, of course, the cost is a result of drinking a lot, gotta company with a lot of pretty girls ,...

Landed in Jakarta yesterday and straight to Afterhour to see my friend lost the pool competition... sigh....

Let's go to Emporium tomorrow if Ah Guan is available... Free flow of beer at Rp 86 k is very interesting for me...

Budget lah...

As for KTV..... U would not enjoy going with us as we book room not to sing leh......lolz////.....

Cheeers

Batam Man
23-08-2006, 10:58 AM

Yes, I'm talking about non stop drinking + few nice LCs + long hours usages of the KTV, normally bill will come up to be around Rp.3-4jt, then + another Rp.1jt to buy vitamin for the LCs, total will be around S$1k lor...:p

newbird9403
23-08-2006, 02:38 PM
Let's go to Emporium tomorrow if Ah Guan is available... Free flow of beer at Rp 86 k is very interesting for me...

Budget lah...

As for KTV..... U would not enjoy going with us as we book room not to sing leh......lolz////.....

Cheeers[/QUOTE]

Meaning tonite right. Let me know I may join you there.

jl180969
23-08-2006, 03:56 PM
Hi Everyone, i have been in jkt on n off for almost 1 yr now, was wondering if anyone joined the pool league playing for pubs like top gun or aphrodite?

Rainman
23-08-2006, 05:22 PM

Budget lah...

Cheeers

Meaning tonite right. Let me know I may join you there.

Tomorrow night lah... Today got pool leh...

Rainman
23-08-2006, 05:23 PM
Hi Everyone, i have been in jkt on n off for almost 1 yr now, was wondering if anyone joined the pool league playing for pubs like top gun or aphrodite?

U odd to be Zapppped...

i wrote so much above and u asked this qquestion again.

U are referring to the inter-pub competition? That ended last month... Now it's expat league started last Wed.... Playing tonite u know??

qibye
23-08-2006, 05:25 PM
Emporivm SPA special Promo
Cheong one of the import girls from PRC and Russian for 1.5 hours in Deluxe Room and the DC is Rp. 1.5 million, free upgrade to Suite Room ( regular price is Rp. 1.65 million in the suite room,
and you also got free 3 months Emporivm SPA membership, where you can use our facilities such as Hot/Cold Whirlpool, Sauna, Steam, Cold Room, Infrared Room and Gym for free. ( regular price is 75K for entry fee)

Also member discount 20% for massage and drink, so you just pay 84K for 1.5 hours massage instead of 180K in Deluxe Room.

Rainman
23-08-2006, 06:07 PM
Emporivm SPA special Promo
Cheong one of the import girls from PRC and Russian for 1.5 hours in Deluxe Room and the DC is Rp. 1.5 million, free upgrade to Suite Room ( regular price is Rp. 1.65 million in the suite room,
and you also got free 3 months Emporivm SPA membership, where you can use our facilities such as Hot/Cold Whirlpool, Sauna, Steam, Cold Room, Infrared Room and Gym for free. ( regular price is 75K for entry fee)

Also member discount 20% for massage and drink, so you just pay 84K for 1.5 hours massage instead of 180K in Deluxe Room.

Wow.... Nice pre fasting month sales.....

Who want to go???

Cheers

bochuns
23-08-2006, 06:26 PM
All bro,

Need yr help again in jakarta town, where can i book a hotel s$30-70. Don't mind give me some tips. Im be reach 2moro and by looking around in internet mostly very expensive.

Rainman
23-08-2006, 06:44 PM
All bro,

Need yr help again in jakarta town, where can i book a hotel s$30-70. Don't mind give me some tips. Im be reach 2moro and by looking around in internet mostly very expensive.

Adv about 350k or Sin 62/...

Buy from Airport.

Regards

bochuns
24-08-2006, 12:39 AM
Adv about 350k or Sin 62/...

Buy from Airport.

Regards

Bro Rainman,

What is ADV stand for..:confused:

hehehaha
24-08-2006, 12:44 AM
Landed in Jakarta yesterday and straight to Afterhour to see my friend lost the pool competition... sigh....

Budget lah...

Cheeers

Sing? Yes, of course, the girls need to sing. But using the Mic that we provided,... hehe...

hehehaha
24-08-2006, 12:50 AM
Wow.... Nice pre fasting month sales.....

Who want to go???

Cheers

Yes. I don't mind going although I don't really drink beer. Anyway, I won't be early, so may be Ah Guan can arrange to meet us up,... by the way, let me know what time are you, guy, going.. and also what is the address?

PS: We are talking about 24 Auguest evening, right?

Rainman
24-08-2006, 11:44 AM
Yes. I don't mind going although I don't really drink beer. Anyway, I won't be early, so may be Ah Guan can arrange to meet us up,... by the way, let me know what time are you, guy, going.. and also what is the address?

PS: We are talking about 24 Auguest evening, right?

Might or might not make it... Finish and wasted after leaving Dragonfly at 3 am this morning.

confim later lah.....

Cheers

Batam Man
24-08-2006, 12:03 PM
Might or might not make it... Finish and wasted after leaving Dragonfly at 3 am this morning.

confim later lah.....

Cheers

Dragonfly??!! I last had a very sexy lady from there lho, SUPER...!!! :p

Rainman
24-08-2006, 12:15 PM
Dragonfly??!! I last had a very sexy lady from there lho, SUPER...!!! :p

U sent there?? Expensive leh.... Chivas cost 1 million a btl, we had two... nbzzz

But hor, the girl here damn happening and all very very hot hor.... hehe

jl180969
24-08-2006, 12:26 PM
U odd to be Zapppped...

i wrote so much above and u asked this qquestion again.

U are referring to the inter-pub competition? That ended last month... Now it's expat league started last Wed.... Playing tonite u know??

ya i know bro...hahahha...anyway was invited to play 4 either TG or Kemang but have not decided who to join. Did i meet u in TG b4?

Rainman
24-08-2006, 12:56 PM
ya i know bro...hahahha...anyway was invited to play 4 either TG or Kemang but have not decided who to join. Did i meet u in TG b4?

Well, Maybe in Topgun... I met only one Singaporean and one Malaysian there... So u are either of the above??? hehehe/.... Anyway, Top Gun got the worst team and luckily I did not join them....lolz

Anyway. Went to F39 and was told my group should be playing in D's in Kemang and I decide not to go since waiting for some friends to join me there..... Anyway...... U see the site for more information........

See here.....

Is your name inside already?????

http://www.jakartapoolleague.com/Team%20Standings%20Week%201%20JIPL%202005_web.htm

Next week I am playing at Aphrodite, see u there?

Cheers

Batam Man
24-08-2006, 03:46 PM
U sent there?? Expensive leh.... Chivas cost 1 million a btl, we had two... nbzzz

But hor, the girl here damn happening and all very very hot hor.... hehe

I know, very very hot till i got to go look for an ATM machine at 5am in the morning :o

juggernutt
24-08-2006, 04:14 PM
5 mln rups if u want to party at the 5 star clubs?!? Damn thats serious money.
didnt realise it was that high...

When did u go to dragonfly? Wasn't able to go there. Plenty of pickup action there? Thought it was the place for the well to do to hang out.

Rainman
24-08-2006, 05:57 PM
5 mln rups if u want to party at the 5 star clubs?!? Damn thats serious money.
didnt realise it was that high...

When did u go to dragonfly? Wasn't able to go there. Plenty of pickup action there? Thought it was the place for the well to do to hang out.

Yup... VERY very well to do lonely ladies also go there to look for one night stand also.....

U should know Indo lady very open right?

viceman
24-08-2006, 08:11 PM
Cheers

RM,

When are you playing next week? I will be away again from 29-31 Aug, this time to Balikpapan. Got kangtau there or not? Search the forum, but only limited info available...

Thanks!

Cheers!

VM

viceman
24-08-2006, 08:17 PM
Yup... VERY very well to do lonely ladies also go there to look for one night stand also.....
U should know Indo lady very open right?

I think next time must go there to do "fishing" already... :cool:

Cheers!

VM

viceman
24-08-2006, 08:23 PM
Bros,

Any more big parties before the big "shutdown" in Sept? :D

Cheers!

VM

hehehaha
25-08-2006, 12:48 AM

confim later lah.....

Cheers

I heard of Dragonfly too.. My friend mentioned that to me too. He said that the girls are super...

parn_t
25-08-2006, 02:18 AM
I heard of Dragonfly too.. My friend mentioned that to me too. He said that the girls are super...

Hi bros,

When is the shut-down begin and end in sept?

Other than dragonfly, which place do you recommend for ons?

Rainman
25-08-2006, 08:50 AM
Bros,

Any more big parties before the big "shutdown" in Sept? :D

Cheers!

VM

Heheehe.... me no matter when sure got big party one lah....

A big farewell party tonite... Last time reach hone at 6pm and ppl still ask me go Sands.... sigh.... Wed at F39, also ppl ask me go sands..... Like now the house music getting better u know...

I am leaving 31st to Surabaya and then back to Sin on Sat for our T o k C o k 4th Anniversary BBQ party....

Cheers

Setver
26-08-2006, 04:18 AM
Hi guys, just wondering if I should write FRs on this thread?
Looked like a conversation thread (trying to avoid getting zapped here).

I would've read through the pages.. but there are 379 pages of em! LOL

Red_Perrier1099
26-08-2006, 04:26 AM

Get thaivisitor the moderator to do some spring cleaning here so that this thread is relevant to the thread topic. ;)

newbird9403
26-08-2006, 11:48 AM
Heheehe.... me no matter when sure got big party one lah....

A big farewell party tonite... Last time reach hone at 6pm and ppl still ask me go Sands.... sigh.... Wed at F39, also ppl ask me go sands..... Like now the house music getting better u know...

I am leaving 31st to Surabaya and then back to Sin on Sat for our T o k C o k 4th Anniversary BBQ party....

Cheers

BBQ Party. shiok man. I missed that.

Rainman
26-08-2006, 12:11 PM

Very funny, Maybe I should Zap u...lolz...

U go and find me a thread that is purely FR only.

T o k c o k lah u...

Maybe like the internationalsexguide. They have another thread that is only link to FR.

Cheers

imaginative
26-08-2006, 05:20 PM

Bro, I go to Jkt from time to time. can you pm me your contact in Indonesia?
Thanks!

hehehaha
27-08-2006, 01:35 AM
Hi bros,

When is the shut-down begin and end in sept?

Other than dragonfly, which place do you recommend for ons?

Was with my colleague at Dragonfly on Friday night, jam pack, have a few drinks and my colleague decided to call it a night. So decided to meet qibye at Emporivm.

Gotta a PRC to acommpany me and spent sometime with qibye and his friends in a KTV room. Went home with her after that.

I would see the company is great but quite ex. for overnight.

Anyway, I've half bottle of Jim Bean there, anyone going there, PM me. Thanks.

Ciao,.. going out...

newbird9403
27-08-2006, 09:07 AM
Was at Emporivm last night and got this PRC therapist for a one hour massage. Forgot her name. A nice and young looking girl with a good slender figure. I thot it was going to be one of those soft massage. I was totally wrong. She has strong arms and very hardworking. She is well schooled and knew just how to tackle those tired muscles. In the one hour massage, she just kept on going and inbetween conversation - very talkative but entertaining, she applied just the correct pressure that you felt good and relaxed. I would strongly recommend her to bros that want a good massage by a nice looking girl but without hanky panky thrown in. She is strictly no sex no plus plus.

The price for a one hour massage in a standard room is Rp 300 000. I enjoyed the massage so much that I gave her a decent tip of Rp 50 000. I slept very well last night.

Thanks Bro Aguan and your other half for the recommendation.

liongkh

ghafarbaba
27-08-2006, 10:37 AM
Hi There!

I haven't visited Jakarta for over a year and was hoping someone can provide the current prices at Today's Country, Bintang Mawar and Siera.

The latest prices I found on the forum were from Aug 2005, before the big petrol price increase.

Thanks in advance.

Ghaf

mongerx
27-08-2006, 11:32 AM
Hi There!

I haven't visited Jakarta for over a year and was hoping someone can provide the current prices at Today's Country, Bintang Mawar and Siera.

The latest prices I found on the forum were from Aug 2005, before the big petrol price increase.

Thanks in advance.

Ghaf

In Bintang Mawar it seems that every girl I have gone up with lately isin the Freelancer catagory. I gather that means, you pay 70K for the room befor ethe session and up to you what you give the girl later. I believe the girl kicks back 30K of the "tip" to mommy. I generally tip between 200-250K. BM is one of my favorite places. I really enjoy how you walk in and think there is mediocre talent, but after relaxing over a beer or two, 45 minutes later you will have spotted a half dozen hotties to die for.

Today's Country has gone up to 250K before you enter the room and the girls seem to expect some tip on top of that still. I think that is pretty expensive for some of the crappiest rooms in town. The good news is that, there the talent pool as been restocked her. Plus the new talent consists of lots of new girls rather than girls recirculated form other Kota joints.

Sierra, I was last in a couple months ago and the price was 175-180K before you go up, plus I usually tip 50K for good service on top. However, Sierra has really had awful talent for the last six months to a year. If you visit please let of know if the talent is up again

A much better place in the same ABG vain as Siera is PP Anggrek. This place is down the alley behind Stadium, where you will also find Sedap Malam, Mangomas and other small joints. Anggrek has maybe a dozen girls but the looks standard is really high here and some of the girls do provide some good service. Most of the girls used to work at Siera and were the best lookers, these girls followed one of the mommies. Rooms here are 180K and not bad. Hours are like 11AM to 1AM. I often will start off here as I stay in Kota and it's the earliest opening place outside the massage parlors. A couple of recs; Ida is a little older but has an outstanding body and ok service, Sela is looking very hot these days and she has one of the tightest snatches I have ever had - even with her less than stellar performance I came in like 3 minutes!

Overall I would say the most outstanding selection for Mangga Besar knocking shops right now is Travel Hotel. However, I believe the Standard rooms at 215K are history and now the cheapest room the offer me is the deluxe at 240K. While I don't mind the price I hate the fact that these rooms don't have those kick ass mirrors on the ceiling. Also when I was here on the anniversary party I swear there were over 200 girls on offer. This place is hot and rocking these days.

Also I am loving the line up and rooms at third floor Stadium. Not a huge selection of girls but nice variety and high performance stadards. I think these are the gold standard rooms for knocking shops if you get the deluxe for 257K.

ghafarbaba
27-08-2006, 12:36 PM
I really enjoy how you walk in and think there is mediocre talent, but after relaxing over a beer or two, 45 minutes later you will have spotted a half dozen hotties to die for. Too true, beer has the same effect on me... :-)

Thanks for the great update Monger. I will go over to TC and BM this afternoon to check out the action.

jl180969
27-08-2006, 04:41 PM
Well, Maybe in Topgun... I met only one Singaporean and one Malaysian there... So u are either of the above??? hehehe/.... Anyway, Top Gun got the worst team and luckily I did not join them....lolz

Anyway. Went to F39 and was told my group should be playing in D's in Kemang and I decide not to go since waiting for some friends to join me there..... Anyway...... U see the site for more information........

See here.....

Is your name inside already?????

http://www.jakartapoolleague.com/Team%20Standings%20Week%201%20JIPL%202005_web.htm

Cheers

Let me know....number is 08158788623...u can sms me...just goe back frm sg after weekend meetings there! need a beer men!!

viceman
27-08-2006, 05:27 PM

I think, for you, bo pianz lah... Popular what... What to do??? :D

Will be in Balikpapan from 28 - 31 Aug. Got lobang there or not?? ;)

Cheers!

VM

phenom
28-08-2006, 12:19 AM
I really enjoy how you walk in and think there is mediocre talent, but after relaxing over a beer or two, 45 minutes later you will have spotted a half dozen hotties to die for.

And yet another 45 minutes plus a couple more Bintangs, the whole place will be filled with beauty queens.:D

Anyway old friend, when again to AC?
I'll be there from 10/9 to 16/9.

Rainman
28-08-2006, 08:53 AM
I think, for you, bo pianz lah... Popular what... What to do??? :D

Will be in Balikpapan from 28 - 31 Aug. Got lobang there or not?? ;)

Cheers!

VM

U back in town?

No news from u and G***???

Anybody went to the birthday party at the Singapore embassy yesterday??

Cheers

viceman
28-08-2006, 10:29 AM
U back in town?
No news from u and G***???
Anybody went to the birthday party at the Singapore embassy yesterday??

iya, I returned on 24th, but fly to Bali on 25th. Juz back from Bali yesterday late afternoon. Tired and dried of "bullets"... :D Never attend the Embassy gathering. Mayb, Bird can tell us more abt the Party...

Wanna catch a happy hour drink at AH today? I will be going to Balikpapan tomorrow... This month sibei siong, running around like "siao kao"...

G*** is probably climbing the great tits of PRC rt now... :D He should be back by end Sept.

Cheers!

VM

Rainman
28-08-2006, 10:58 AM
iya, I returned on 24th, but fly to Bali on 25th. Juz back from Bali yesterday late afternoon. Tired and dried of "bullets"... :D Never attend the Embassy gathering. Mayb, Bird can tell us more abt the Party...

Wanna catch a happy hour drink at AH today? I will be going to Balikpapan tomorrow... This month sibei siong, running around like "siao kao"...

G*** is probably climbing the great tits of PRC rt now... :D He should be back by end Sept.

Cheers!

VM

I was there at the gathering with my 2 kids lah. No bad for once since it's free food unlike the pass where u have to pay. Food wise got peking duck also... But as usual, did not eat anything since i hate to Q.

Afterhour at 3 pm? I need to talk to you about Balipapan too.

Cheers

viceman
28-08-2006, 11:24 AM

Like that cannot complain liao... It's not easy for those planning the event... But not bad, transfer of culture... Queuing.... :D

I think I am ok with 3pm. I will be on half day today... See ya later.

Cheers!

VM

mongerx
28-08-2006, 12:49 PM
And yet another 45 minutes plus a couple more Bintangs, the whole place will be filled with beauty queens.:D

Anyway old friend, when again to AC?
I'll be there from 10/9 to 16/9.

Haha, I think people misunderstood my comments about watching the talent in BM for awhile having a beer. It's not that I am getting impaired and all the girls ratings jump a point. But rather that there are lots of nooks, crannies, and back room areas. Here the talent presents itself more slowly than say a place like Travel Hotel where its all on a central display. Although at Travel they need to make those girls stand-up and do a turn when you are actively looking to pick one. Nothing worse then getting the stand-up surprise ass as big as china topped by jelly rolls after picking a nice smiling face sitting down.

BTW, Melon hunter you need to do a Jakarta safari again. First off, i don't believe you have been to the Patch of Giant Melons at the 6th floor Melawai hotel. Not only is the a wide selection of melons service here is top notch.

Second, I have a great new melon hunter tip for you. Go to Classics Spa and check out the selection of local Body Massage girls. I went twice and it's not too strong however there are two melons here for you. One girl is shorter and has a cutesy round face with a minor tooth issues, Her service is pretty decent and her rack is really big. However, there is another girl. She is taller and thinner and has more refined face. This girl may have the biggest melons I have ever had in Indo. They are huge and surprisingly pert. Perhaps Lucy at Melawai or Batam Anna could big as large or a little larger (naaaaaaah) but these 19 year old boobs are an incredible sight. She was a bit difficult to handle and attitude not so great for Jakarta. But that didn't stop me from having an incredible mind blowing jizz all over her huge rack. The deal here is that you pay 550K and get to use the facilites and the 90 minute session includes body massage regular massage and sex. I tipped the girls 100 on top of that (50 if their attitude sucked) However, knowing you phenom you would absolutely love either of those two.

As for AC, I will be there for just 22-24/9 and then again Oct 12-17. Sorry I am gonna miss you again. I will be in Jakarta when you are in AC. Have fun and say hello to our favorite hoover if you see her! Otherwise enjoy the Starlight.

newbird9403
28-08-2006, 06:48 PM
I was there at the gathering with my 2 kids lah. No bad for once since it's free food unlike the pass where u have to pay. Food wise got peking duck also... But as usual, did not eat anything since i hate to Q.

Cheers

Peking Duck ??? I only managed to eat 2 curry puffs and 2 of the indian stuff. A big crowd this year. High point about 700pax. Nabeh the quece so long for the satay. Come to my turn nothing left.

parn_t
28-08-2006, 09:46 PM
Haha, I think people misunderstood my comments about watching the talent in BM for awhile having a beer. It's not that I am getting impaired and all the girls ratings jump a point. But rather that there are lots of nooks, crannies, and back room areas. Here the talent presents itself more slowly than say a place like Travel Hotel where its all on a central display. Although at Travel they need to make those girls stand-up and do a turn when you are actively looking to pick one. Nothing worse then getting the stand-up surprise ass as big as china topped by jelly rolls after picking a nice smiling face sitting down.

BTW, Melon hunter you need to do a Jakarta safari again. First off, i don't believe you have been to the Patch of Giant Melons at the 6th floor Melawai hotel. Not only is the a wide selection of melons service here is top notch.

Second, I have a great new melon hunter tip for you. Go to Classics Spa and check out the selection of local Body Massage girls. I went twice and it's not too strong however there are two melons here for you. One girl is shorter and has a cutesy round face with a minor tooth issues, Her service is pretty decent and her rack is really big. However, there is another girl. She is taller and thinner and has more refined face. This girl may have the biggest melons I have ever had in Indo. They are huge and surprisingly pert. Perhaps Lucy at Melawai or Batam Anna could big as large or a little larger (naaaaaaah) but these 19 year old boobs are an incredible sight. She was a bit difficult to handle and attitude not so great for Jakarta. But that didn't stop me from having an incredible mind blowing jizz all over her huge rack. The deal here is that you pay 550K and get to use the facilites and the 90 minute session includes body massage regular massage and sex. I tipped the girls 100 on top of that (50 if their attitude sucked) However, knowing you phenom you would absolutely love either of those two.

As for AC, I will be there for just 22-24/9 and then again Oct 12-17. Sorry I am gonna miss you again. I will be in Jakarta when you are in AC. Have fun and say hello to our favorite hoover if you see her! Otherwise enjoy the Starlight.

Hi,

Can you tell me what & where is BM & AC?
Are these in Jakarta?

Thks,

phenom
28-08-2006, 11:15 PM
Hi,

Can you tell me what & where is BM & AC?
Are these in Jakarta?

Thks,

BM = Bintang Mawar in Lokasari, Mangga Besar.

AC = City of (fallen)Angels, Philippines.

phenom
28-08-2006, 11:46 PM
Haha, I think people misunderstood my comments about watching the talent in BM for awhile having a beer.
Knowing BM and knowing you, I had guessed as much but since someone had earlier misunderstood you, I was just hitching on that bandwagon for a little fun.:D

Right, I have not gone there yet. Believe it or not, it seem that I am automatically being withdrawn into an unexpected sabbatical from hunting my much-loved monstrous melons since I was blown away by my Starr-y days and Starr-y nights.:cool:

Second, I have a great new melon hunter tip for you.
Thanks for the info. I'll see about it on my next Jkt trip, probably in the third week of next month. But then again, I'm not too sure whether the calling will still be within me as that will be right after my AC trip. Melonhunter is being Starr-hunted....at least for now.

Haha, and when you are in AC, I'll likely be in Jkt.
I doubt I will be catching even a glimpse of our Prof BJ as I will definately be Starr-struck again for the entire duration.

parn_t
29-08-2006, 12:47 AM
BM = Bintang Mawar in Lokasari, Mangga Besar.

AC = City of (fallen)Angels, Philippines.

Hi Bros,

I am in Jakarta now,
anyone want to join me for fishing.

Pls PM me.

Thks,

Rainman
29-08-2006, 09:35 AM
Right, I have not gone there yet. Believe it or not, it seem that I am automatically being withdrawn into an unexpected sabbatical from hunting my much-loved monstrous melons since I was blown away by my Starr-y days and Starr-y nights.:cool:

Thanks for the info. I'll see about it on my next Jkt trip, probably in the third week of next month. But then again, I'm not too sure whether the calling will still be within me as that will be right after my AC trip. Melonhunter is being Starr-hunted....at least for now.

Haha, and when you are in AC, I'll likely be in Jkt.
I doubt I will be catching even a glimpse of our Prof BJ as I will definately be Starr-struck again for the entire duration.

BM = Body massage is my cup of tea. Must check up this classic...hehehe. In fact was there on Friday in the Royal Suite KTV. Girls there so so ya? Still got one full bottle of JW. Join me next trip?

viceman
29-08-2006, 09:41 AM
Peking Duck ??? I only managed to eat 2 curry puffs and 2 of the indian stuff. A big crowd this year. High point about 700pax. Nabeh the quece so long for the satay. Come to my turn nothing left

Wah pianz... Lots of hungry Sillyporeans in this City... :D Free only, everybody queue... :D

Cheers!

VM

mongerx
29-08-2006, 01:38 PM
BM = Body massage is my cup of tea. Must check up this classic...hehehe. In fact was there on Friday in the Royal Suite KTV. Girls there so so ya? Still got one full bottle of JW. Join me next trip?

Hey Bro Rainman, I must apologize for not keeping in better touch. Been a long long time since we partied (and the quick passing in Top Gun doesn't count)

As for my Classic recs for Phenom. Not sure if those two will be good for you. Neither seemed to willing to suck on the straw until the job was done. Over I liked classics the physical space but the selection on local girls not to special. Like I said the group of BM girls didn't have any attractive ones except these two if your are a boob man. They also had a collection local straight fuck girls for 700 or 800K. Personally I think you can do better hitting the kota knocking shops for a third of the price. The Chinese girls were numerous and some quite good looking, however I thought Beverly Hills Spa had a much better selection. But you know me, I am not going to pay 1.5 juta for a mainland girl. I rather use that money to buy an airline ticket to the mainland and do all I can handle for about 250K. Classics Spa also had some Uzbek girls but I thought they were not up to par.

I was under the impression that Classic Karaoke is a completely distinct business from the Spa. Anyway I would be more than happy to help you drain the bottle you left and pick up another one to keep the party going. Are the girls in the Karaoke willing to play wild?

Anyway I will be back Sept 14-18 and will contact you when I am on the gorund.

bochuns
29-08-2006, 02:40 PM
Hi Bros,

I am in Jakarta now,
anyone want to join me for fishing.

Pls PM me.

Thks,

Too bad just came back and saw your post but u can try M'nB at Spark hotel and number of FL over there no bad looking.

M'nB = Music and Bar

JL Mangga Besar Raya no 42 ( It inside Spark Hotel )

NonSgSammer
29-08-2006, 03:43 PM
Hi Mates In Jakarta,

I will be in JKT on the 14th to the 18yh of Sept for a lil work and a whole laod of play .. I hope.

Would be brilliant if teh bros who are in JKt or experinced in JKT drop a few pointers.. or even meet up for an evening of food booze and "dessert".. ha ha.

I would like some recommendations of hotels as well.. with a decent location and prob 4 star.. i like to have a nice room.. ahem.

Cheers

Mike

phenom
30-08-2006, 01:51 AM
Still got one full bottle of JW. Join me next trip?

Ok lah.
So when are you going to Surabaya again?
I am thinking of going direct there from SG on 18/9, and then back home via Jkt and Batam. If you are on, I'll confirm the Valuair ticket now (Only S$117 nett nett one-way). If not, then I will decide only later.

juggernutt
30-08-2006, 02:28 AM
Mongerx...second you on the mainland thing.
I am also someone who prefer going local when I am somewhere.

Anyway reading this forum I thought most chinese men prefer chinese ladies for P4P. But could this be more of a singapore thing?
My local friends there actually prefer locals for P4P. They say that the local indos have tighter bodies and don't get as "wet" as the chinese gals.

Rainman
30-08-2006, 09:20 AM
Ok lah.
So when are you going to Surabaya again?
I am thinking of going direct there from SG on 18/9, and then back home via Jkt and Batam. If you are on, I'll confirm the Valuair ticket now (Only S$117 nett nett one-way). If not, then I will decide only later.

Going tomorrow at 8 am. Sin on Sat and JKt on Mon.

Cheers

newbird9403
31-08-2006, 02:34 PM

Cheers

Business getting big ah! Fly here fly there. shiok man.

jl180969
01-09-2006, 01:11 PM

Cheers

Hey bro, was there with my missus at Aphrodite on Tuesday saw most prob a group of sg people playing in the pool comp...which one was u? heheheh sorry could not come over and say hello (with my partner and his missus too) however saw 2 beauty indo local sitting at yr table as well. Anyway good luck with the comp and hope to join with u guys on a all guys night sumtime. :)

Rainman
02-09-2006, 01:49 AM
Hey bro, was there with my missus at Aphrodite on Tuesday saw most prob a group of sg people playing in the pool comp...which one was u? heheheh sorry could not come over and say hello (with my partner and his missus too) however saw 2 beauty indo local sitting at yr table as well. Anyway good luck with the comp and hope to join with u guys on a all guys night sumtime. :)

I did not go as was in Banana Cafe for a 100k wine tasting with free cigar..

hhehehe

naemlo
02-09-2006, 01:51 AM
I did not go as was in Banana Cafe for a 100k wine tasting with free cigar..

hhehehe

C rainman, reply my pm.... :D

okayone
03-09-2006, 12:56 PM
Read thru the thread and got loads of information, thanks to all of u. Will b in Jakarta tomorrow with 2 friends and will put the infor to good use if time permits.

Keep up the excellent work.

Rainman
04-09-2006, 12:03 AM
Read thru the thread and got loads of information, thanks to all of u. Will b in Jakarta tomorrow with 2 friends and will put the infor to good use if time permits.

Keep up the excellent work.

Me going tomorrow.. 8 am flight>> Same same?????????????????

DaBom
04-09-2006, 02:32 AM
Hi fellow samsters,

any parties over the next few days? ;) I'm leaving for Jkt this afternoon and will be there till Wed evening.

viceman
04-09-2006, 10:25 AM
[QUOTE=Rainman]Me going tomorrow.. 8 am flight>> Same same?/QUOTE]

Bro,

Welcome back... I think they are coming via KL leh... :D

Anyway, I ons the cewek (Surprised to find out that she is actually Chinese) we met at AH last Mon... KNN, got PMS also never informed earlier, got a bit disappointed when I found out later... Nevertheless, her bbbj was amazing... Finished off with CIM... Hmmmm... enak sekali... :D

Cheers!

VM

Rainman
04-09-2006, 12:47 PM
Welcome back... I think they are coming via KL leh... :D

Anyway, I ons the cewek (Surprised to find out that she is actually Chinese) we met at AH last Mon... KNN, got PMS also never informed earlier, got a bit disappointed when I found out later... Nevertheless, her bbbj was amazing... Finished off with CIM... Hmmmm... enak sekali... :D

Cheers!

VM

Wow.... She got more friends to go for some party.

Cheers

Batam Man
04-09-2006, 01:15 PM
[QUOTE=Rainman]Me going tomorrow.. 8 am flight>> Same same?/QUOTE]

Bro,

Welcome back... I think they are coming via KL leh...

Cheers!

VM

Keep the HP no, I cuming soooooon......:D

viceman
05-09-2006, 09:09 AM
Wow.... She got more friends to go for some party.

Whazzz, man!!! It was so difficult to login yesterday... As always, server or broadband problem...

Yeah! Some party girls, I heard... But hor, high "consumption" leh... Saw the way they order Baliey's and Shooters.... Hmmmm.... Scary man!!! Bro, next time juz order 1 bottle of Baliey's lah, cheaper that way... Lolzzz!!! :D

Cheers!

VM

viceman
05-09-2006, 09:13 AM
Keep the HP no, I cuming soooooon.....

BM,

When are coming? Actions stopping soon man... The big boring "lock-down" month coming... Have to let your "whales" swim inside you for a month... :D

Cheers!

VM

Rainman
05-09-2006, 09:35 AM
C rainman, reply my pm.... :D

Never recd.

SMS me....

Rainman
05-09-2006, 09:37 AM
Whazzz, man!!! It was so difficult to login yesterday... As always, server or broadband problem...

Yeah! Some party girls, I heard... But hor, high "consumption" leh... Saw the way they order Baliey's and Shooters.... Hmmmm.... Scary man!!! Bro, next time juz order 1 bottle of Baliey's lah, cheaper that way... Lolzzz!!! :D

Cheers!

VM

Oh....... you talking about my friend's friend..... NBzzzzzzzzzzzz.//

Most of them Chinese lah...... Got one very talk and pretty u know...

I suggest we party at your apartment lah.... Buy the drinks from duty free and you have balance staff to go with it right????? lolz...

So song bo??? How much har??????

Cheers

Rainman
05-09-2006, 09:39 AM
BM,

When are coming? Actions stopping soon man... The big boring "lock-down" month coming... Have to let your "whales" swim inside you for a month... :D

Cheers!

VM

Tell him to stay in Batam and feed the Buaya lah...

Tell him also to talk only when he have his ticket in his hand...

Better still.... SMS us only when he is at the departure hall in Batam...

Chee Bye/./

Cheeers

viceman
05-09-2006, 10:01 AM
Most of them Chinese lah...... Got one very talk and pretty u know...I suggest we party at your apartment lah.... Buy the drinks from duty free and you have balance staff to go with it right????? lolz...
So song bo??? How much har??????

Bro,

3 of them dunno which one you refer to leh??? The one I ons is the small petite girl... I think you know which one, coz she gave me her mobile in front of you... :D

My apartment? Can... I was thinking that I wanna reserve that for the boring "lock-down" month... But, yes lah... That's the cheaper alternative. $$$ spent at Disco can buy lots of drinks hor... :eek: LoLzzz!!!

You know, when I suggested to her to come to my place for a drink, she actually said that she would like to bring her friends as well... LoLzzz!!! Dunno what she underlying meanings hor... Anyway, I said no... Me, not into mass O lah...

Damage for her is Rp300K "taxi" money... Did not go all the way, coz of PMS... She was very apologetic and promise next time will give double "effort". LoLzzz... Anyway, BBBJ was fantastic...

BTW, I ONS another Chinese girl last night. Pick her up @ BATS after an uneventful K7 "appointment"... Thinking of sharing the story at the other thread to gain some Reps point... Heehheeee...

Cheers!

VM

viceman
05-09-2006, 10:07 AM
Tell him to stay in Batam and feed the Buaya lah...Tell him also to talk only when he have his ticket in his hand...Better still.... SMS us only when he is at the departure hall in Batam...

Wah lah, RM, play so big ah... CB also bring out.... :D

See lah, Batam Man... Always put ppl "aeroplane". Now, even RM also dun trust you already... LoLzzz... Steady a bit lah... Next trip come in juz bring a couple of JW and Cordon Bleu, I think all your sins will be forgiven lah... :D

Cheers!

VM

Batam Man
05-09-2006, 10:12 AM
Tell him to stay in Batam and feed the Buaya lah...

Tell him also to talk only when he have his ticket in his hand...

Better still.... SMS us only when he is at the departure hall in Batam...

Chee Bye/./

Cheeers

Then you would say that I last min then inform you all, lie dat goot meh?!:rolleyes:

Batam Man
05-09-2006, 10:16 AM
Wah lah, RM, play so big ah... CB also bring out....

See lah, Batam Man... Always put ppl "aeroplane". Now, even RM also dun trust you already... LoLzzz... Steady a bit lah... Next trip come in juz bring a couple of JW and Cordon Bleu, I think all your sins will be forgiven lah... :D

Cheers!

VM

Wei... I NEVER aeroplane people before wan hor...
Bring bottles to Jkt?
No problem la, and then use your place as the "KTV room" ya?
Can dun jio RM anot hah?!!:p

viceman
05-09-2006, 10:33 AM
Wei... I NEVER aeroplane people before wan hor...
Bring bottles to Jkt? No problem la, and then use your place as the "KTV room" ya? Can dun jio RM anot hah?!!

Wah pianzzz! Like that call Bro ah??? How can not jio RM??? NBzzz... RM, I scold him for you already... :D

My place as KTV Room? No problem... Juz that the "mike" will be your little Buaya and the surround sound will be provided by the girls lor... LoLzzz...

I think I have gotta persuade the Landlord to buy a sound system for the Apartment liao... Otherwise a bit boring leh... Somemore RM has bought some Chinese Techno muzik during his last visit to JB...

Cheers!

VM

Rainman
05-09-2006, 10:38 AM
Bro,

3 of them dunno which one you refer to leh??? The one I ons is the small petite girl... I think you know which one, coz she gave me her mobile in front of you... :D

My apartment? Can... I was thinking that I wanna reserve that for the boring "lock-down" month... But, yes lah... That's the cheaper alternative. $$$ spent at Disco can buy lots of drinks hor... :eek: LoLzzz!!!

You know, when I suggested to her to come to my place for a drink, she actually said that she would like to bring her friends as well... LoLzzz!!! Dunno what she underlying meanings hor... Anyway, I said no... Me, not into mass O lah...

Damage for her is Rp300K "taxi" money... Did not go all the way, coz of PMS... She was very apologetic and promise next time will give double "effort". LoLzzz... Anyway, BBBJ was fantastic...

BTW, I ONS another Chinese girl last night. Pick her up @ BATS after an uneventful K7 "appointment"... Thinking of sharing the story at the other thread to gain some Reps point... Heehheeee...

Cheers!

VM

I know which one lah. She is the most pretty there and the so so one is my friend. As for the fat one asking for Rianbow all the time. She is snobbish and urgy u know.... Forgot her name but if we were ever to meet again. Must ban her from joining.

These girls are like that, they always come in a big group. Last time there were 6 of them that went with us thought nothing happened. Maybe u forgot, u have met them at Stadium with us, they came late and u fall asleep. U left with my friend and we left in a group.......

FR leh for the Chinese girl u pick up at Bats... How much?

Cheers

Rainman
05-09-2006, 10:41 AM
Wah pianzzz! Like that call Bro ah??? How can not jio RM??? NBzzz... RM, I scold him for you already... :D

My place as KTV Room? No problem... Juz that the "mike" will be your little Buaya and the surround sound will be provided by the girls lor... LoLzzz...

I think I have gotta persuade the Landlord to buy a sound system for the Apartment liao... Otherwise a bit boring leh... Somemore RM has bought some Chinese Techno muzik during his last visit to JB...

Cheers!

VM

Now that u mentioned about the CD I brougth from JB.. The best disk stolen and brought back to Batam lah... KNnzzz... no understand Chinese take my CD for fark ya??

BTW, he owe us a btl of Corden lah... Remember the room???? lolzzzzz

Cheers

Rainman
05-09-2006, 10:45 AM
Then you would say that I last min then inform you all, lie dat goot meh?!:rolleyes:

Goot.... So date of arrival please minus the estimate...

Thanks

viceman
05-09-2006, 11:15 AM
She is snobbish and urgy u know.... Forgot her name but if we were ever to meet again. Must ban her from joining.These girls are like that, they always come in a big group. Last time there were 6 of them that went with us thought nothing happened. Maybe u forgot, u have met them at Stadium with us, they came late and u fall asleep. U left with my friend and we left in a group...FR leh for the Chinese girl u pick up at Bats... How much?

Wah lau! Fat and ugly still dare to be snobbish... Anyway, dun bother to find out her name lah... We must cast her far far away...

Oooh!!! I remember you mentioned that occasion before... Nothing happend??? Yeah! I was dead "fish" the last time...

That Chinese girl is from Semarang. I suspect she is one of the FL there, but can't confirm. I have been trying to fish info last night, but yield little results leh... When we left my apartment this morning, I asked her whether she needed taxi money, she said "No! I have." Clueless for me... I take it that its just an ONS - One Night Stand, lor... :confused:

Got to know her at the airport on the way in to JKT last month. Then onboard
she suay suay sitted next to me... TCSS thru out the flight. 1.5Hrs on Garuda can be quite a boring thing you know??? LoLzzz...

Anyway, when we arrived JKT, I gave her my numbers, but purposely did not ask for hers, coz I know if she calls me, then I would have at least 90% of bedding her mah... :D Well, the rest I leave for the other thread. I am trying to write up the story lah... Then again, the story may not realise as it may implicate or expose some of my other "expedition" partners... Dangerous leh...

Cups: A (So sad, recently kanna all the As, if play Poker, I sure win...)
Looks: 5.5-6.0/10, average looking. What to do? 饥不择食。。。LoLzzz....
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10, Amazing! She was flooding... Very accommodating, but I feel that she is a little tense. Need to relax more...
Damage: $0??? Scary!! Where got free lunch one???

Cheers!

VM

viceman
05-09-2006, 11:27 AM

Yeah!!! I remember that incident... BM, this one you mati mati can escape liao... 2 ceweks on the bed, towel around your waist, with raising flag pole... LoLzzz... You promised that at this moment we want cordon bleu, you also give... Remember??? :D I will spare the details... RM, let's see his next trip, ya? No cordon bleu, we give more details again, ok? Heeheeheeheee....

Cheers!

VM

Rainman
05-09-2006, 11:58 AM
FJ: 8/10, Amazing! She was flooding... Very accommodating, but I feel that she is a little tense. Need to relax more...

Cheers!

VM

Free,

So u met her on the plane or in Bats?? Cuntfuse now... hehehe

Free is dangerous... NO matter how... Must try to give some taxi money... Unless of course if she drive....

Cheers

Batam Man
05-09-2006, 02:16 PM
Now that u mentioned about the CD I brougth from JB.. The best disk stolen and brought back to Batam lah... KNnzzz... no understand Chinese take my CD for fark ya??

Cheers

Tella you 101% honestly, but you mai tu lan ya...
The CD, until now also I have not take out from my travel bag yet:o

Batam Man
05-09-2006, 02:20 PM
Cheers!

VM

You better becareful, the next fuck will be like this... you wake up and found her missing, then when you look at the mirror there are words written with her blood red lipstick = "WELLCUM TO THE AIDS CLUB" :eek:

Batam Man
05-09-2006, 02:23 PM
Yeah!!! I remember that incident... BM, this one you mati mati can escape liao... 2 ceweks on the bed, towel around your waist, with raising flag pole... LoLzzz... You promised that at this moment we want cordon bleu, you also give... Remember??? I will spare the details... RM, let's see his next trip, ya? No cordon bleu, we give more details again, ok? Heeheeheeheee....

Cheers!

VM

Black mail me huh?!!
I said liao mah, I'll bring the bottles and you provide the "KTV" and the CBs.
RM provide "biscuit", gum bo??? ;)

Rainman
05-09-2006, 02:49 PM
Tella you 101% honestly, but you mai tu lan ya...
The CD, until now also I have not take out from my travel bag yet:o

NBzzzzzzzzzzz..

Like that goot meh?

viceman
05-09-2006, 02:56 PM
Free, So u met her on the plane or in Bats?? Cuntfuse now... hehehe Free is dangerous... NO matter how... Must try to give some taxi money... Unless of course if she drive....

I met her on the plane last month. Last night she phoned me to ask me to go BATS...

Your point is noted... Thx, Bro...

Cheers!

VM

Batam Man
05-09-2006, 03:03 PM
NBzzzzzzzzzzz..

Like that goot meh?

Most I dun take out from my bag, then my next trip I bring and return back to you lor...:p

viceman
05-09-2006, 03:08 PM
You better becareful, the next fuck will be like this... you wake up and found her missing, then when you look at the mirror there are words written with her blood red lipstick = "WELLCUM TO THE AIDS CLUB"

Now I also need to play big liao!!! Chee Bye!!! You cursed me ah???!!! Like that call Bro??? Nbzzz... :mad:

Siao lah!!! This type is Fxxk and forget one lah... I think no more second time already... Unless I use the small head to think again lor... :D

Cheers!

VM

Rainman
05-09-2006, 04:10 PM
You better becareful, the next fuck will be like this... you wake up and found her missing, then when you look at the mirror there are words written with her blood red lipstick = "WELLCUM TO THE AIDS CLUB" :eek:

Ya lah... U CBzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

Worst case scenario, U woke up in the bath tube and the HP next to u with Ice and water till your neck...

n words written with red lipstick also...... on the mirror...

"Do not move...Call the doc and thanks for your kidney..."lolz

Rainman
05-09-2006, 04:12 PM
Now I also need to play big liao!!! Chee Bye!!! You cursed me ah???!!! Like that call Bro??? Nbzzz... :mad:

Siao lah!!! This type is Fxxk and forget one lah... I think no more second time already... Unless I use the small head to think again lor... :D

Cheers!

VM

Pls don't fark and forget.... ask her friends to come and party lah,.

Corden blu on me again...

Cheers

viceman
05-09-2006, 04:29 PM
Ya lah... U CBzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......
Worst case scenario, U woke up in the bath tube and the HP next to u with Ice and water till your neck...
n words written with red lipstick also...... on the mirror...
"Do not move...Call the doc and thanks for your kidney..."lolz

NBzzzz....... Another Chee Bye!!!!! :D

viceman
05-09-2006, 04:36 PM
Pls don't fark and forget.... ask her friends to come and party lah, Corden blu on me again...

Cannot lah.... Later we all ended up at the bathtub with handphone on our hands and then they thank us for our kidneys and livers... Buy one get many free... Scary leh... LoLzzz!!! :D

songster
05-09-2006, 04:51 PM
Hi Bros,

Im in and out of Jakarta time to time, favourite FL place for me is at 30 at Meriden. Recently was there and found out that place is a little bit dead. :( Usually on Ladies nite on Thursady is quite pack but last week was half pack.
And the worst was there was more hammer than pussy. Even the band wasn't that fantastic, singing rap songs that noboby understand.
Finally manage to talk to a tall girl with a cute face but she drink like crazy and when I wanted to leave ask me how? I pop the questions and she reply 1 juta. Wow, fuel price went up so much meh? I reply nevermind and she ask me to give her taxi money after she order so many drinks. Probably she think I bule. Just say goodbye and left. On the way out, moving up the escalator with another FL. Not so beautiful but nice boobs. Ask her straight wanna go hotel with me. She answer ok and has a ST for 500K.

Maybe, I have not been fishing around other places like BATS, CJ or etc. Any Bros can advice other Fl place in Jakarta?
I heard from the girls that dragon fly is a nice disco. Is this a FL place with good ceweks?

Thanks for the infor......

Cheers

Batam Man
05-09-2006, 05:04 PM
Cannot lah.... Later we all ended up at the bathtub with handphone on our hands and then they thank us for our kidneys and livers... Buy one get many free... Scary leh... LoLzzz!!! :D

No kindneys not as big a problem, can go India or China to buy then reinstall back.
But if kena WellCum To The AIDS Club = den sure mati liao...!!! :eek:

viceman
05-09-2006, 05:17 PM
Not so beautiful but nice boobs. Ask her straight wanna go hotel with me. She answer ok and has a ST for 500K.
Maybe, I have not been fishing around other places like BATS, CJ or etc. Any Bros can advice other Fl place in Jakarta?
I heard from the girls that dragon fly is a nice disco. Is this a FL place with good ceweks?

Hi! Bro,

Places you go very bule leh... Maybe you can try Blok M. The easiest way out is to go to Aguan's Tropical Spa... There are FLs working in the joint. Package from Tropical also not bad... Value for $$$ lah... Can tabao the FLs to go party with you after 9pm... Somemore you get a very good host... Where to find???? :D

Cheers! Happy Bonking...

VM

viceman
05-09-2006, 05:24 PM
No kindneys not as big a problem, can go India or China to buy then reinstall back. But if kena WellCum To The AIDS Club = den sure mati liao...!!!

Nbzzz... You CB today must keep digging me hor??? Sibei song right??? Pagi pagi dig until now, still not enough meh??? :D Nanti kamu baru tahu... :D

Batam Man
05-09-2006, 05:39 PM
Sibei song right???

Not sibei, cuman tampok aja lah...:p

Rainman
05-09-2006, 05:47 PM
Hi Bros,

Thanks for the infor......

Cheers

Still cumming???

Those chinese Uni girls that we used to hang out with... Still got contact bo??

Maybe now their sister should be fun......hehehehe

Cheers

viceman
05-09-2006, 06:01 PM
Those chinese Uni girls that we used to hang out with... Still got contact bo?? Maybe now their sister should be fun......hehehehe

Wah! Chinese Uni girls... Hmmmm.... I like leh... :D RM, maybe this weekend we should consider hanging out at Taman Anggrek Shopping Mall... Try something different for a change... :cool:

Cheers!

VM

Rainman
05-09-2006, 06:44 PM
Wah! Chinese Uni girls... Hmmmm.... I like leh... :D RM, maybe this weekend we should consider hanging out at Taman Anggrek Shopping Mall... Try something different for a change... :cool:

Cheers!

VM

Handsome boy like u sure no problem lah..... Old man... sigh... difficult lah.

samseng
05-09-2006, 07:33 PM
To all bro that come to Jakarta & need a good and reasonable place to bonk can contact me. I live in Jakarta. See ya....:)

Rainman
06-09-2006, 10:25 AM
To all bro that come to Jakarta & need a good and reasonable place to bonk can contact me. I live in Jakarta. See ya....:)

More infor leh...

How about reasonable price for girls to bonk..

We have the place....

Batam Man
06-09-2006, 10:50 AM
Handsome boy like u sure no problem lah..... Old man... sigh... difficult lah.

Yalor, old man must go and hunt in the disco, dark dark wan, you can't see her, she can't see you...:D

Rainman
06-09-2006, 11:31 AM
Yalor, old man must go and hunt in the disco, dark dark wan, you can't see her, she can't see you...:D

Ya lor... Sama Sama.... Where got pot call the kettle black???

Oh... U forgot to mention..... High and blur blur....hehehe

viceman
06-09-2006, 11:42 AM
Yalor, old man must go and hunt in the disco, dark dark wan, you can't see her, she can't see you...

Hey! CB!! You dig me dig finish, now need to dig my Bro meh??? :D Old guy, but nice guy can still get cewek one... Like you, get two that night remember??? Towel around the waist, flag pole raising and a Cordon Bleu promise... Remember??? :D

viceman
06-09-2006, 11:46 AM
[QUOTE=samseng]To all bro that come to Jakarta & need a good and reasonable place to bonk can contact me. I live in Jakarta. See ya..../QUOTE]

That's good news, man!!! I think Bros here will always welcum reasonable bonking... :D Post info or FR here leh... Hurry!! Thanks, ya?

Cheers!

VM

Batam Man
06-09-2006, 02:34 PM
Hey! CB!! You dig me dig finish, now need to dig my Bro meh??? Old guy, but nice guy can still get cewek one... Like you, get two that night remember??? Towel around the waist, flag pole raising and a Cordon Bleu promise... Remember??? :D

Me not old but nice, RM not nice but old.
BTW, I dun like to dig man wan, you can go dig all you want hahaha.....:D

Ps: Please dun keep talking about things which happened long long time ago, we dun need history lesson here.

Rainman
06-09-2006, 07:22 PM
BTW, I dun like to dig man wan, you can go dig all you want hahaha.....:D

Ps: Please dun keep talking about things which happened long long time ago, we dun need history lesson here.

Hahhahhhaaa...

Buy ticket liao then talk can???

viceman
07-09-2006, 09:03 AM

Dun talk so much lah... When you reach JKT then you earn your bragging rights lah... Talk so loud in Batam also no use. Later OC dun issue visa to you, you also KNN lan lan cannot come... :D

Ok! No more history lesson... When you come then we write part 2 of towel around waist, 2 ceweks in the bed, flag pole raising and a cordon bleu promise, ya???? :D

Cheers!

VM

Batam Man
07-09-2006, 10:36 AM
Dun talk so much lah... When you reach JKT then you earn your bragging rights lah... Talk so loud in Batam also no use. Later OC dun issue visa to you, you also KNN lan lan cannot come... :D

Ok! No more history lesson... When you come then we write part 2 of towel around waist, 2 ceweks in the bed, flag pole raising and a cordon bleu promise, ya???? :D

Cheers!

VM

Ok I'll let you and RM know when I'm cuming...

Rainman
07-09-2006, 04:27 PM
Ok I'll let you and RM know when I'm cuming...

Cum tomorrow leh....

P**** Ultan.....

Cheers

Sands

Batam Man
07-09-2006, 04:40 PM
Cum tomorrow leh....

P**** Ultan.....

Cheers

Sands

NBzzzz tempt me....!!!!!!

Actually hor I got plan/schedule liao, MAYBE, I repeat, MAYBE nia ya, going next Fri 15th.
You arrange for Golf, I got 6 balls from my side.
Will ETA as usual, mid day, play somewhere near airport.

Pak Guan, if you see this, please join us for THE game ya....