PDA

View Full Version : Jakarta Info

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82

Rainman
12-09-2005, 09:43 AM
When?
I'll be in Palembang on 21/9, Jkt on 22-25/9 and Sura from evening 25/9 to morning 27/9.

Surabaya over the week-end again??

I try to be there... Love to see Dolly from your eye.... haha

Rainman
12-09-2005, 09:50 AM
Wanna learn Bahasa? 'So what, gituloh!'

An official recently announced a government plan for all expatriate workers to pass a proficiency test in Bahasa Indonesia. This week's cover story is not concerned with the pros and cons of the policy, but rather how difficult it is to study the language and the big gap between the daily Bahasa and the one learned at schools.

Moch. N. Kurniawan, The Jakarta Post/Jakarta

You know I really like it these days kalo mereka pengen nyela sesuatu (if they want to interrupt) dengan kayak pengen nunjukin itu tuh (with willingness to show that) gak ada artinya\"apa sih\"... (there is no meaning\"what is it\") funny yourself man... It's like, So what, gituloh?! (Saykoji)

Those lyrics are from the song So what, gituloh, which, with its extensive use of slang and foreign words, recently became a hit in the country. Gituloh has no actual meaning, but is used among the younger generation to emphasize the statement immediately preceding it.

For some Indonesians, the linguistic muddle of the song is creative, or a reflection of everyday spoken Indonesian.

But for others, the lyrics are an insult to the national language. While, for foreigners, the words are probably hard to understand.

Kalo is slang for kalau (if), pengen is ingin (want), nunjukin is tunjukkan (show), gak is tidak (no).

"It is an informal language that makes conversation more natural," said young film director Joko Anwar.

"It means that new words can be taken up in Bahasa Indonesia, and there is nothing wrong with that."

For example, Joko said, he would use kamu (you) to address a new friend, but after a while he would use lu (you) to indicate friendship.

"I also use slang in my films to reflect reality. If the film is set in the present day, we cannot avoid the use of slang, but if it's set in the 1960s, we have to be true to the spoken language of that time," he said.

University student Novi A, however, said using slang was detrimental to the national language.

"The next generation will not know whether slang is proper Indonesian or not, but they will use it daily," she said.

Australian Igor O'Neill, who learned Indonesian from talking with friends here, quickly realized that spoken Bahasa Indonesia and written Bahasa Indonesia were different.

"I learned to speak Bahasa Indonesia and I know some slang," he said. "The problem is that we can't use those words in written Bahasa Indonesia, so when I write a formal letter I am a bit confused."

For example, nggak (no) is only used in spoken Bahasa Indonesia, while in a formal letter tidak (no) is used, he said.

However, he said, that did not mean learning Indonesian -- which is spoken by some 200 million people from Aceh to Papua -- was difficult.

"Bahasa Indonesia, which uses the Latin alphabet, straightforward spelling and pronunciation, is among the easiest languages to learn compared to Mandarin or Japanese," he said.

Informal words appeared in Bahasa Indonesia, which is based on Bahasa Melaya, as early as the 1960s. In Pantjawarna magazine, a caricature used the word lu instead of the formal kamu (you) and gue (me) rather than saya.

In the 1980s, a popular film Si Unyil introduced the informal phrase ogah Ah (lazy huh). The words memble (bad), and amrik (the U.S) also crept into daily conversation around that time.

In the 1990s, jomblo (single), bego (stupid), bonek (good spirit), and keren (cool) were introduced.

Some slang words have withstood the test of time while others are no longer in use.

Meanwhile, many foreign words particularly English ones have been absorbed by Bahasa Indonesia.

Globalization has become globalisasi; organization, organisasi; and institution, institusi.

Linguist Dede Utomo said the use of slang and foreign words indicated that Bahasa Indonesia was an open language.

"Slang words are a reality and show that Bahasa Indonesia is growing," he said. "There is no need for concern, people will be able to distinguish between formal and informal language."

Although slang words do not appear in most Bahasa Indonesia dictionaries, advertising companies often use them, he said.

He advised expatriates to learn both formal and informal vocabulary.

Joko concurred with Dede, saying dictionaries should include commonly used words.

"Dictionaries need to be updated to include slang," he said.

Rainman
12-09-2005, 09:58 AM
Bahasa easy until you leave the classroom

National News - September 11, 2005

The Jakarta Post, Jakarta

For newlyweds and residents of France, Lucia and Laurent, learning each other's languages is a way of avoiding misunderstandings.

So, Lucia took French classes, while Laurent learned Indonesian through an audio program downloaded from the Internet.

"It's funny to hear him speaking Indonesian, because the sentences are so formal, like the way people talk in a seminar," wrote Lucia, or Loucee, in her personal weblog http://loucee.slesta.com/blog..

Laurent, meanwhile, was baffled by the way Lucia talked on the phone with her family as she used informal language and slang, which he was not familiar with.

That is the thing about Indonesian, or Bahasa Indonesia. The formal language is quite different from the informal. So mastering the language in class does not necessarily mean you understand casual conversations.

In spite of the differences between formal and informal language, many foreigners perceive Indonesian as a simple and easy-to-learn language.

Elmar Bouma, director of the Indonesian-Netherlands Association (INA) and the Indonesian-Benelux Chamber of Commerce, said that it had the easiest grammar imaginable, with no complicated tenses, for instance.

"I learned it informally. A lot of people spend two weeks in Indonesia, and they can already speak it a little," said the Dutchman who has lived in the country for eight years.

He also has trouble understanding slang, and the fact that there are several words for "I" sometimes throws him.

However, in general, Bouma said the language was relatively poor in terms of vocabulary, which made it difficult to find the equivalent for certain words in English or Dutch.

C‚cile Leroy, project manager of the European Commission delegation here, meanwhile said that while the language seemed easy to learn at first, it got more difficult as you progressed.

"When you start, it's very easy, simple and straightforward. It even looks inadequate. For instance, in French, we have a word for hen, rooster and chicken. But here in Indonesia, there is only one word, ayam," said Leroy, who has spent eight years in the country.

After four years of learning the language, she said she could read the newspaper, as well as local women's magazine and local romance novels after one year.

Even so, Leroy thinks that Bahasa Indonesia is very basic and lacks subtlety.

"It's difficult to find equivalents (to foreign words) in Bahasa Indonesia. You can only find an approximate."

Jim Read, a British citizen residing in Jakarta, said that aside from lack of subtlety, Bahasa Indonesia tended to be indirect and long-winded.

The sign "No Littering", for instance, is translated as Dilarang Membuang Sampah.

"So, on a certain level, it's not that easy to express things. Sometimes the vocab is lacking," said Read, who has lived here for 11 years.

As a language, however, like any other language in the world, Indonesian continues to expand and develop, which means expatriates like him are constantly learning.

"It's crucial to learn the language because it's the key to the culture," said the newspaper editor.

Indonesian is also increasingly influenced by other languages, particularly English.

Read is concerned that the language is getting more diluted.

"I'm really concerned by how people mix things with English all the time. Magazines write their headlines in English, while the content is in Indonesian, with English words inserted here and there."

Magazines editors may think English words look hip, but this confusion of languages only illustrates their poor command of both English and Indonesian. The English words used, for example, are often misspelled or used in the wrong context.

This phenomena is worrying, according to Read, as people here may only end up getting the worst from both languages, and becoming half-and-half linguists.

Rainman
12-09-2005, 10:00 AM
A language of many speakers

Moch. N. Kurniawan, The Jakarta Post/Manila

A Filipino journalist Marian Trinidad was surprized when her classmate, a Malaysian Indian, Derrick V, spoke with Indonesian Edi Utama, not in English but in Malay/Indonesian.

"It was quite amazing for me to see an Indian guy understanding an Indonesian guy, in Bahasa (Indonesia)," Marian told her two classmates.

"Our language, Bahasa Indonesia comes from the same roots as Bahasa Melayu (Malay)," Edi told her.

Marian was even more surprised after realizing that her language, Tagalog, also had words in common.

Words like kanan (right), mata (eyes), payong (umbrella), pinto (door) are identical or similar to Indonesian words.

Indonesian comes directly from the language of the Malays, Bahasa Melayu, an Austronesian or Malayo-Polynesian language that has been lingua franca in the Indonesian archipelago for centuries.

The nation's founding fathers realized that Malay, now the national language of Malaysia, was widely spoken across the archipelago and could play a crucial role in uniting the many ethnic groups here if it became a national language.

In the build-up to independence, the National Youth Congress in October 1928 declared Malay just that. However, it was not some time until after Indonesia declared independence in 1945 that the Indonesian form of Malay started to be taught in schools.

Indonesian in many practical terms is almost the same as Malay, however there are some marked differences in vocabulary and pronunciation that have resulted from the Dutch and Javanese influences on the language.

Some 200 million people speak Indonesian, with the number estimated to increase to about 300 million if Malay is included.

The languages are spoken by people living in Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei, Singapore, East Timor, and in southern Thailand and the Philippines.

In comparison, around 1.3 billion people speak seven Chinese dialects; 750 million people speak English and some 500 million people speak Hindi.

Language expert Alwi Hasan in his conference paper in 1995 said Indonesian as a foreign language was taught in at least 29 countries, including Australia, the United States and Britain, and also in other countries in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Africa.

Many linguists say the language with its lack of verb-tenses, prepositions and its simple structure is a comparatively easy language to learn, with people being able to master basic conversations after a few weeks of study. However, regional dialects, slang and the mixing in of other languages like Javanese, Sundanese and Batak, make it often hard for foreign learners to understand what they hear.

printer friendly

Rainman
12-09-2005, 10:11 AM
Ciputra lives with dreams

Features - September 11, 2005

T. Sima Gunawan, Contributor, Jakarta

He is 74 years old. But Ciputra, the man who built Ancol Dreamland in North Jakarta, the Pondok Indah Malls in South Jakarta, and more than 20 townships in the country remains active in his property business.

He comes to his office every day, meeting clients and customers, and visiting his projects inside and outside the country. He takes an active part in meetings and discussions, playing a key role in making strategic decisions.

The old man is in good physical shape and says he is still going strong.

"I am healthy because of my strict diet. I can eat anything but I don't eat everything," he said.

To keep his body fit, Ciputra, who once joined the National Sports Week (PON) as a sprinter also plays golf and swims.

His formal position is president commissioners of PT Jaya Real Property Tbk and PT Pembangunan Jaya Ancol Tbk (Jaya Group), a joint venture with the Jakarta administration, PT Metropolitan Land and PT Metropolitan Kentjana (Metropolitan Group) and subsidiaries of Ciputra Group involved with the property business.

Ciputra, whose Chinese name is Tie Tjin Hoan, was born in a small village of Parigi in South Sulawesi, on Aug. 24, 1931. When he was 12 years old he lost his father when the Japanese soldiers kidnapped him. The hardship in his childhood motivated Ciputra, the youngest of four siblings, to study and work hard.

He went to the Bandung Institute of Technology, majoring in architecture, and upon his graduation in 1960 he established the Jaya Group. In 1971, along with friends he set up the Metropolitan Group. Ten years later, Ciputra and his four children built Ciputra Group.

Since 1980 the Metropolitan Group has invested in Singapore and Hawaii while in 1990 Ciputra Group built a five-star hotel and Ciputra International City in Hanoi, Vietnam, the biggest real estate project in the country. Recently he started to build a new township in Calcutta and he is now planning to open business in Cambodia, Malaysia, China and the Arab Emirates.

Ciputra, who collects the works of Hendra Gunawan and enjoys sculpting, has received many honors for his work, including three Satya Lencana awards from the president, and an award from the International Real Estate Federation.

He has four children from his marriage to Dian Sumeler and has nine grand children. All of them used to live together in a big house in Pondok Indah. Two of the children have moved out of the house, however.

Below is an excerpt of The Jakarta Post's interview with Ciputra in his office on Jl. Satrio, South Jakarta, last week.

Question: Your parents opened a grocery store. Why did you not follow in their steps?

Answer: My father was arrested by the Japanese troops who wrongly accused him of being a spy. Until this day I don't know where he is buried. I was 12 years old then. If he did not die, maybe I would have continued my parents' business. But his death stirred me up to extricate myself from poverty. So I decided to go to school in Java.

Why did you choose architecture?

Since I was a kid, I liked construction. When my father rebuilt a small warehouse, I said: "If this bar was pulled out, the building would collapse." Father was quite surprised. I also liked geometry, my score for the subject was 10.

You should have a vision in your life. You have to imagine what you want to be and that should be your focus, your ideal.

Many people have the imagination, but they can't make it true.

That's because there is no determination. You have to be determined to realize it, otherwise it will only become a dream. A dream will not become an innovation if there is no realization.

Do you have any dream which has not been realized?

To become a successful businessman.

You are.

That's not enough. There are still many things to do. I have built more than 20 townships, and I want to build more, for example in Manado I want to build a resort city.

I also dream of building a recreation park with the theme -- flora and fauna. I want to build a multi-national corporation, that can invest not only in Indonesia but also in other countries all over the world.

When I sleep, I often imagine designs. In the car, anywhere, I also like to imagine.

Are you saying that you often dream about designs?

Sometimes. And this is funny. I want to build a recreation park and I was thinking what would be the most fun in the park and when I slept, I dreamt about animation, like computer animals, robot animals. And then (when I woke up) I gave it a thought, the robots should have artistic and complicated movements.

When you are in bed, do you keep on thinking?

That's my weakness. I suffer from insomnia. But I don't worry about my brain which works all the time. When I can't sleep I often have ideas and in the morning, before I work, I am ready with the idea.

How long do you sleep?

I am in bed for about seven hours, but I sleep only five or four hours. That's my weakness but also my strength. Before I meet you (for the interview), I have already thought about what I would say.

Rainman
12-09-2005, 10:12 AM
At night, do you always think about what you will do in the morning?

Yes. Beethoven and many other great composers had insomnia and when they could not sleep they often got ideas to create their work.

Have you ever tried to cure your insomnia?

I did. But this did not work, so I just live with it. Because I like to think, I find it difficult to sleep, and because I find it difficult to sleep, I think. (he laughs).

How do you stay healthy?

I am on diet. I can eat anything because I don't eat everything. I have a strict diet. It is not the food that chooses me, it is I who chooses the food. I am the one who decides what I eat and what I avoid.

What kind of food do you avoid?

Anything with cholesterol.

What is your favorite food?

Manado food. The fish from Lake Tondano is the best in the world. The water and the plankton are different. The water is clear. There is the nike fish, which is like an anchovy. Make fish balls by adding flour and fry them with coconut oil. Eat with dabu-dabu (chili and green tomato). It's delicious.

Can you cook?

I don't cook. But I know how the food is prepared. Once, about 10 years ago I joined a fun cooking contest in Ancol. The night before the contest, I asked my wife how to make fried rice and I imagined it. I won, beating the other contestants, including the then director general of tourism Joop Ave, the city governor and other high-ranking officials. What's important was the taste of the food and the presentation. I decorated the food with tomato, cucumber and egg.

I understand that you are really into art, not only the art of cooking.

That's my hobby. Look at that sculpture. I made it myself, inspired by the work of Hendra Gunawan. (He points at a statue in his room and takes a book about Hendra Gunawan from the table). This is the most beautiful sculpture in the world. It could be put in a museum in Singapore, London or New York. While this one (he showed a picture of a sculpture) is the statue of (national hero) Diponegoro. Many people are talking about it but I don't want to be involved in the controversy.

There is indeed a controversy over the statue, because the city administration plans to erect the statue in Surapati Park and replace the statue of Kartini. (This plan has drawn a mixed reaction from critics, with some saying the move would erode the historical values of the Kartini statue)

I don't want to be involved in the controversy. What I know is that this statue is quite beautiful. Made of bronze, it took me three months to make. It is four meters and a half high and the stand is also four and a half meters.

A work of art must be beautiful. Like poems.

Do you also paint?

I used to paint, but now I am too busy to paint. I prefer sculpting than painting.

Do you like poems?

I like Chairil Anwar. And I like the Lebanese poet, Khalil Gibran, more. Oh, that's crazy. Crazy... His philosophy... is quite extraordinary, so moving. His poems about marriage ... and those about works drive me to work.

Anyway, how can the property business contribute in such a difficult economic situation like today?

We need foreign exchange, we have to boost investment, to attract foreign investors. Other countries like Malaysia issue land certificates that are valid for between 70 and 100 years, why does Indonesia issue only 30 years, which can be extended? It should be at least 100 years. Because we lag behind the other countries in law and security, we should allow a longer time (for the right to use land or a building). The return of investment in Singapore and Malaysia is much higher than Indonesia. Foreigners are reluctant to buy property here.

Indeed, there is a strict regulation about foreigners who want to buy properties here.

This regulation should be revised. You know, I have just returned from Dubai, it has a population of 200,000 locals and 800,000 foreigners. Ninety-five percent of people who buy property there are foreign investors.

Some say that the government is xenophobic.

Such a sentiment should be dismissed. In the past the colonial government made our life difficult, but we have to bury the past (sentiment). Don't regard all foreigners as colonizers.

About your philosophy of life, you say that you are anti-KKN (corruption, collusion and nepotism), could you elaborate?

One important thing that Indonesia must have but we lack, is integrity, including honesty, openness and justice.

How can one rebuild integrity?

Starting from schools, starting from the teachers, there should be more attention paid to their welfare ... Our leaders should become a models, they must be anti-KKN. The law must be upheld. Anyone who is wrong must be penalized.

Development makes Jakarta beautiful, but it also has negative impacts, like flooding.

People should be disciplined, they should dump their garbage properly and the garbage is not being transported properly even though there is a huge budget spent on garbage removal.

How about the developers? The development of your housing project, Pantai Indah Kapuk, in North Jakarta, reportedly caused floods.

No, the flood were not because of PIK but because many water pumps did not work. Sometimes we are wrongly accused. These are the risks we run in life. Anyway, I have sold my shares in PIK and also in Bumi Serpong Damai because of the crisis (which started in 1997).

Many people cannot afford to buy a house. What is your opinion about this?

Last year we built 3,900 houses which cost less than Rp 50 million, including those in Tangerang and Jonggol.

How about low-cost apartments?

I'd like to build them, too. But later. We are still busy with the land that we already bought a long time ago.

I want to propose to the government to make a Central Providence Fund, like Singapore and Malaysia have. It would be like the Jamsostek (pension program), but the fund would be for housing. A portion of employees salaries is taken and put into the fund that is established by the employer, the government and the trade union. In Singapore, they have collected more than US$100 million and 75 percent of people's houses are built from that fund.

What are the prospects for the property market?

For domestic market, there are malls, trade centers and housing projects. These business runs well. But for the foreign market, the property business including industrial estates, office buildings and hotels, has yet to return to normal because the foreign investors (who fled the country following the economic crisis) have not returned.

The value of rupiah is weakening. Don't you worry about its impact on the property business?

A little bit. There is a little worry which is proportional and becomes an incentive for us to be more creative and innovative, such as in house designs, the concepts, the use of materials, and the way we sell the property.

Batam Man
12-09-2005, 11:00 AM
RM, today got holiday in Jkt meh?
You so free wan...?? :rolleyes:

Rainman
12-09-2005, 12:45 PM
RM, today got holiday in Jkt meh?
You so free wan...?? :rolleyes:

Just sharing some important info from INdo...

Cheers

Rainman
12-09-2005, 12:47 PM
Govt grounds four Boeing 737-200

In a stepped-up drive to boost safety in the domestic airline industry, the government grounded four Boeing 737-200 planes operated by four different airlines due to problems found in those aircraft.

In an impromptu visit to Soekarno-Hatta International Airport over the weekend, Minister of Transportation Hatta Radjasa oversaw random safety checks on selected domestic airliners following the recent crash of a Mandala Airlines aircraft.

During the random check, Hatta, accompanied by a number of the ministry's senior officials, entered several Boeing 737-200 jets belonging to a number of local budget carriers.

One of the aircraft was in the process of boarding passengers when he made the random check, while the check on the other airplanes was made when they had just landed.

Hatta said one aircraft had a problem with its wheel system, which caused tremors during takeoff. Another aircraft had a problem with its brakes. But, he did not disclose the problems of the other two. The minister said he had admonished the pilot for failing to immediately report the problem.

Hatta said last week during a meeting with the House of Representatives Commission V on transportation, that the government would intensify random checks on domestic airlines to ensure that planes were being properly maintained.

The move came after a 26-year-old Mandala Airlines Boeing 737-200 jet crashed immediately after takeoff and plowed into a heavily populated area near Polonia Airport in the North Sumatra capital city of Medan, killing 149 people including those on the ground. Some 14 passengers in the tail section survived the country's worst crash in eight years.

Some reports said that according to the preliminary investigation, engine failure could have been the cause of the crash, although National Transportation Safety Committee experts said it was too early to conclude. Three investigators from the U.S. have arrived in Medan to assist local authorities in the investigation. The flight recorders will be sent to Washington for analysis.

After the crash, many people including lawmakers questioned whether domestic budget airlines were paying enough attention to safety in light of soaring fuel costs and a ticketing price war.

Critics also said that the government should further tighten industry regulations to boost safety and maintenance.

Hatta insisted last week that safety regulations were good and were in line with international practice, but acknowledged that corrupt officials might look the other way during routine inspections.

"It's how to implement these regulations without any behind-the-scenes play, without officials who can be bribed. These are what can endanger safety," he was quoted by Reuters as saying.

:mad:

Rainman
12-09-2005, 12:57 PM
Police officer arrested for drug dealing

Abdul Khalik, The Jakarta Post, Jakarta

A police officer at the Bekasi Police precinct, identified as Comr. Nazarudin, was arrested last Friday by the North Jakarta police for drug dealing.

Jakarta Police Internal Affairs chief Sr. Comr. Anwaruddin said on Sunday that his division was now handling the case involving Nazarudin, the intelligence unit chief of Bekasi Police.

"We are still interrogating him so I can't talk much. We hope we can reveal it to you soon," he told The Jakarta Post.

According to several sources, Nazarudin was arrested at the Hai-Lai discotheque in Ancol, North Jakarta last Friday following a tipoff from a drug-dealer nabbed earlier.

"The arrested drug dealer said that he got the drugs from Nazarudin. So, we arrested him," a source at the North Jakarta Police said.

Meanwhile, in Jakarta, a man identified as Haryanto Sembiring, who police officers say is a big-time drug dealer, was arrested with 22 ready-to-sell packages of putaw (low grade heroin) in his house on Jl. Bendi Besar in Kebayoran Lama, South Jakarta over the weekend.

South Jakarta police chief of operations Adj. Comr. Hendro W. said Haryanto was a long-time player in the drug-trafficking business and had been under police surveillance for nearly a year.

"We have listed Jl. Bendi Besar and its surrounding areas as a drug-prone area of Jakarta and Haryanto is one of the main traffickers there," he told The Jakarta Post on Sunday.

After many reports from local residents, a group of police officers raided Haryanto's house on Saturday. Several members of Haryanto's group, however, had left Haryanto's house just before the police arrived there.

"We will also investigate why they were able to get away. If we find that one of our police officers gave them information about our plan, then we will take action against that officer. If we can capture the rest of the members, we can cleanse the area of drugs," Hendro said.

The police are in the midst of an ongoing crackdown on drug abuse in Greater Jakarta and launched dozens of raids over the last two months.

While concentrating mostly on nightclubs, police also have focused on cleaning up neighborhoods notorious for drug abuse and trafficking, including Tanah Abang in Central Jakarta, Tambora and Kota in West Jakarta and Depok in West Java.

The chief of the Jakarta Police's drug unit, Carlo Brix Tewu, said earlier that his officers had managed to arrest hundreds of people on drug charges in a host of discotheques and slum areas since the special operation began.

"We have arrested over 600 people so far. We are now preparing them for trial. We will continue to conduct similar operations in the next few months," he told the Post.

Carlo said each police precinct had been given a quota of 15 drug busts that lead to a conviction, while each subprecinct was given five.

Meanwhile, Depok police managed to arrest 11 members of what they claim was a drug syndicate, and confiscated over two kilograms of marijuana and several grams of shabu shabu (crystal methamphetamine) in the Limo area of Depok on Saturday.

Limo subprecinct chief Adj. Comr. Ade Rhamat Idnal said that the 11 suspects came from two different drug syndicates that have long been operating in Depok.

The 11 suspects are Zulkifli, 19, Ferdi, 20, Herdi Silfa, 25, Zefri Zuwandi, 26, Malik Bin Karto, 26, Indra Gunawan, 23, Rio Ulhaq, 28, Adam Gure, 30, Zul Izmi, 22, Marsudin, 21, and Nasril, 18.

darper
13-09-2005, 10:39 AM
I will be in Jkt this coming Sunday 18th September.

Just wondering if any of the guys will be around for some beers and hopefully will be able to provide me with some 'lookouts' of gals around.

Thanks.

Batam Man
13-09-2005, 10:59 AM
Jkt Official pimp RainMan, someone is on a "lookout" for you, where are you??? kekekekeke :p

liongKH
13-09-2005, 01:08 PM
Jkt Official pimp RainMan, someone is on a "lookout" for you, where are you??? kekekekeke :p

No lah, Bro Rainman is not like that. But streetwise and helpful. I dun think he collect 20% for assistance.

Rainman
13-09-2005, 02:46 PM

Me A PIMP?? GO get laid. :o

Batam Man
13-09-2005, 03:18 PM
Me A PIMP?? GO get laid. :o

HaHaHaHaHa :D

DNAT
13-09-2005, 03:38 PM
HaHaHaHaHa :D
BM .. beri goot mood hor?
today ppl suan you you won't 'min-O-O' wan hor ;)

Rainman
13-09-2005, 04:14 PM
BM .. beri goot mood hor?
today ppl suan you you won't 'min-O-O' wan hor ;)

U no know meh....

PPL VISA for cheonging starts tomorrow mah... Never invite u for his orgy party meh......haha

darper
13-09-2005, 04:15 PM
any bros here able to direct this newbie to some Jkt fun??? :confused:

Rainman
13-09-2005, 04:18 PM
Group sees Kota's potential

Some things can be done overnight, but others require a longer process.

When it comes to revitalizing the old town of Batavia, known as Kota today, the latter might be the case, but transforming some of its more neglected areas so that they can be used by the public is a good step in the right direction.

"The open space along Kali Besar on Jl. Pancoran and those under the highway could be turned into more 'positive spaces' that would give the area a more positive image," said Budi Lim, an architect-cum-urban-designer who is also involved in the heritage enthusiast group Jakarta Old Town-Kotaku (JOK).

Budi explained that focusing on neglected areas was the most feasible way to fix up the area in the short run.

"The transformation of those places could help trigger the revitalization of the buildings in the area," he added.

He said one idea was to use Kali Besar according to the season: in the dry season, the bed of the Kali besar river could be used for activities, while in the wet season, it could be used as a transportation route.

Kota is an area notorious for its poorly maintained old buildings, traffic congestion, recurrent flooding, on-street parking problems, ubiquitous street vendors and polluted waterways.

Garnering support from officials in the Jakarta administration, the owners of the old buildings, artists, architects, businesspeople and heritage buffs have been working toward one goal: to revitalize the area.

It has been almost a year since they teamed up and while few changes are apparent the team has the spirit of success.

Later this year, several events and festivals will be held in Kota in the hope of attracting people who do not usually make it to that side of the city.

This month alone, the CP foundation's art biennale is being held at the Museum of Bank Indonesia, and the Batavia festival will follow.

Budi said the biggest challenges the group faced were related to traffic and the environment.

"We have to admit that some targets we miss, but other times our activities are a success."

Budi said the government needed to encourage investment in a scheme to relocate street vendors.

"In Singapore and Malaysia, street vendors can still make a living in shop-houses," he said. It is a matter of law enforcement and of making conditions conducive to income-generation for the vendors.

To transform Kota into a place as vital as it was centuries ago is a challenge that requires patience.

Rainman
13-09-2005, 04:22 PM
any bros here able to direct this newbie to some Jkt fun??? :confused:

Sure.. Why not... Start with Taman Ria (Like our Wonder Land in the 80th), Then to Taman Mini (see the whole Mini Indonesia), See Monas (Gold top from Bunei) and then to Ancol and see Seaworld, Dufun etc etc...

If still got time. See also Raguna Zoo and take a ride to Pucak and see the nice cool tea Plantation....

Enjoy Jakarta lah.....

More info here....

http://www.tourismindonesia.com/

Batam Man
13-09-2005, 04:30 PM
Sure.. Why not... Start with Taman Ria (Like our Wonder Land in the 80th), Then to Taman Mini (see the whole Mini Indonesia), See Monas (Gold top from Bunei) and then to Ancol and see Seaworld, Dufun etc etc...

If still got time. See also Raguna Zoo and take a ride to Pucak and see the nice cool tea Plantation....

Enjoy Jakarta lah.....

More info here....

Wahhhhhh so nice hor, how cum you no bring me to all these "interesting" places for jalan jalan wan huh...? :p

DNAT
13-09-2005, 04:39 PM

This kinda tour schedules - no kio kway no lim no party ... got ppl 1 2 go meh? :o

liongKH
13-09-2005, 04:40 PM
Wahhhhhh so nice hor, how cum you no bring me to all these "interesting" places for jalan jalan wan huh...? :p

I think you more focused and Bro RM knows your wants.

Batam Man
13-09-2005, 04:54 PM
I think you more focused and Bro RM knows your wants.

Even though he knows what I likes, he also never bring me wan. Wait for him to bring me, hari pun gelap liao....

liongKH
13-09-2005, 06:05 PM
Even though he knows what I likes, he also never bring me wan. Wait for him to bring me, hari pun gelap liao....

No lah, timing wrong maybe. Organised properly lah.

Montbank
13-09-2005, 07:25 PM
U no know meh....

PPL VISA for cheonging starts tomorrow mah... Never invite u for his orgy party meh......haha

Wah.. BM already got visa approved liaoz ? So got go ? :p

Rainman
14-09-2005, 10:26 AM

Hmmm... Hey. We agreed that when u are here next week.

We will go to Anke Mutaira and See the fishing boat come in, buy some fresh seafood and have them BBQ on the spot.... Quite song with beer u know but hor, that place got many mosqito leh... hehehe

See u ya,,

Rainman
14-09-2005, 10:29 AM
Wah.. BM already got visa approved liaoz ? So got go ? :p

hahaha.... He only invite bro....

Are u one??? wahahaha...

Who want to add more oil???

Rainman
14-09-2005, 11:48 AM
Lesotho national gets 15 years in jail for drugs

TANGERANG (JP): The Tangerang District Court sentenced on Tuesday a Lesotho national identified as Ramakau Jonas, alias Npoto, to 15 years in prison and fined him Rp 300 million (US$28,571) for possession of 50 grams of heroin.

The sentence was much higher than the prosecutors' demands of 10 years in jail and a fine of Rp 1 million.

A panel of judges presided over by Suprapto said that the defendant was proven guilty of receiving the heroin from another African, identified only as KC, to be distributed to someone else on March 3. KC is still at large.

"There are no mitigating factors that could lead to a reduced sentence," Suprapto told the court, which was packed with onlookers as well as TV and print media reporters.

Clad in a white shirt and dark jeans, Npoto said he would "think about the verdict" before deciding whether or not to appeal.

Police arrested Npoto, who is married to an Indonesian woman with whom he has a son, in front of a supermarket on Jl. Juanda in Ciputat, Tangerang on March 4 after a tip-off. (**)

Rainman
14-09-2005, 11:53 AM
Mobile phone lands aircraft in wrong airport

JAKARTA: Wings Air passengers were baffled on Monday when the aircraft that took them from Jakarta landed in a deserted airport after the cabin crew announced they were arriving in Padang, West Sumatra, just on schedule.

Although the recent air disaster that killed 150 people in the neighboring Medan was still on the mind of the 130 passengers, they did not panic because the MD-82 aircraft touched down perfectly.

Still, they were confused when informed they had just landed on the wrong airport, Tabing Airport, which was closed on July 21, following the opening of the new Minangkabau International Airport elsewhere in Padang outskirts.

The aircraft soon took off again with the cabin crew assuring everybody on board that nothing was to worry about the aircraft.

A passenger, Syahrial, said he heard the pilot tell the air traffic control tower of the Minangkabau airport that the runway was in perfect view and ready to touch down. And the tower controller told the pilot to go ahead.

A Minangkabau Airport spokesman Youhanes Gaffar said the incident happened because of bad weather and disruption of the aircraft's navigational system.

"Apparently a passenger used his or her mobile phone when the aircraft was ready to land," he was quoted by Kompas daily as saying.--JP

Rainman
14-09-2005, 12:00 PM
Bring umbrellas, raincoats; the rainy season is here: BMG

City News - September 13, 2005

Damar Harsanto, The Jakarta Post, Jakarta

The Meteorology and Geophysics Agency (BMG) said on Monday that the city was in a transitional period from the dry season to the rainy season, reminding residents to carry umbrellas and raincoats.

"Sporadic rain accompanied by strong winds, thunder and lightning in the city are indicators that we are in the transitional period from the dry season to the wet season," BMG senior official Achmad Zakir told The Jakarta Post.

Short periods of heavy rain on Sunday and Monday in several areas across the capital did not flood city streets but caused chronic traffic jams at some locations.

Motorcyclists congregated under overpasses, bridges and bus stops, taking up much of the road as they waited for the rain to ease.

Bumper-to-bumper congestion was also seen at the Karet and Landmark underpasses, both in Central Jakarta.

"I think it's time for residents to take umbrellas and raincoats with them when they go out," Zakir said.

He said it would rain mostly in the morning and afternoon, with the wet season peaking in early October in the southern part of the city and in November in the northern part.

"We advise the public to unplug electronic appliances during thunderous weather to prevent damage if electricity networks are struck by lightning," he added.

Urban planning experts have also warned that trees planted in the capital as part of an aggressive regreening policy since the 1980s are not fit for urban areas as many of them are not strong enough to withstand violent storms during the rainy season.

Last year, storm Linda flooded streets and uprooted hundreds of trees -- about 300 in South Jakarta alone -- causing massive traffic jams throughout the city and disrupting the rail service until late in the night.

The City Parks Agency earlier said that in South Jakarta about 5,000 trees, which were prone to falling in storms, were growing along main thoroughfares. Among them are canary trees, banyan, palms, khaya and poinciana trees.

The Jakarta Development Planning Board (Bappeda) said in 1997 that acacia, poinciana and angsana trees were not recommended for the regreening campaign. Instead, the board suggested the city administration plant mahogany, tanjung and timber trees.

Unfortunately, Governor Sutiyoso's administration, which launched the Jakarta Ijo Royo-royo (Green Jakarta) program -- under which the City Park Agency will plant a total of 10 million trees by 2010 -- failed to go with the board's suggestion.

The BMG previously said the dry season in Jakarta would start in April and end in November.

darper
14-09-2005, 01:34 PM
oo.....thanks for ur wonderful suggestion Mr. Rain Man...really appreciated...

just so to let all know, my rep. has been deducted by whomsoever for posting 2 questions asking for info. about jakarta....and u know wat...it doesn't bother me at all....

i guess this topic is just like indonesia itself....

cheers..

Enjoy Jakarta lah.....

More info here....

Martini-Fan
14-09-2005, 02:07 PM

Neither have I seen those places of interest......
Okay, except Monas.
What a lousy tour guide......... :D

Batam Man
14-09-2005, 02:38 PM
Okay, except Monas.

Now with all the raids going on, this "tour guide" is trying to clear his leopard spot but seems hard to do it with people like us around, who knew him too well... :p

Montbank
14-09-2005, 08:35 PM
Talking about tour guide... would need one when I go over..

Pak RM, got recommendation for hotels and places to go at night ? :)

Voyeur
15-09-2005, 07:04 AM
To all bros, thought i'd share, one of the places in Jakarta still cheongable is Travel Hotel, in the vicinity of 1001, literally cheap and good. There is a chinese mummy in there as well which can help communicate, it's 215,000 rp, which translates about SGD40.

Please keep this to the SG community, as currently it is still not visited and known to many, even to locals. There are about a total of 40 girls, a number of them equivalent to some model std in BKKs. Dress sexily, but can't speak much english.

My 0.02 cents worth.

Rainman
15-09-2005, 10:59 AM
Okay, except Monas.

WTF..... hahaha....

U are supposed to bring me to those Blue tent area for the 30k BBBJ,,,, So are u still into that???? Railway station and things like that??

Rainman
15-09-2005, 11:00 AM
Now with all the raids going on, this "tour guide" is trying to clear his leopard spot but seems hard to do it with people like us around, who knew him too well... :p

Who??? General Susanto??

We had a biz Lunch with him yesterday u know... He is serious about what he's doing... not sure about his assistant though.....

Rainman
15-09-2005, 11:02 AM
Talking about tour guide... would need one when I go over..

Pak RM, got recommendation for hotels and places to go at night ? :)

KNN... Your question is so difficult to answer.,..........

How about Grand Hyatt or the Shangrila hotel??

Places to go at night??

Anker or Dadat for Seafood??

Rainman
15-09-2005, 11:07 AM
To all bros, thought i'd share, one of the places in Jakarta still cheongable is Travel Hotel, in the vicinity of 1001, literally cheap and good. There is a chinese mummy in there as well which can help communicate, it's 215,000 rp, which translates about SGD40.

Please keep this to the SG community, as currently it is still not visited and known to many, even to locals. There are about a total of 40 girls, a number of them equivalent to some model std in BKKs. Dress sexily, but can't speak much english.

My 0.02 cents worth.

U must be kidding us... Travel hotel is like history liao.... Not known?? It's forgotten lah....

Vicinity of 1001?? No way man..
It's mile and miles away.. More like across Lokasari in Mangga Dua.... Near Alantis SPA and Oasis SPA...

U also mix the fuckable girls with the Karaoke girl... YES... Those that work in the Karaoke and hang around the coffee shop are stunner... But for those u see in the Fishtank behind the coffee shops are really ugly....

Rainman
15-09-2005, 11:11 AM
oo.....thanks for ur wonderful suggestion Mr. Rain Man...really appreciated...

just so to let all know, my rep. has been deducted by whomsoever for posting 2 questions asking for info. about jakarta....and u know wat...it doesn't bother me at all....

i guess this topic is just like indonesia itself....

cheers..

Hmmm... Like that good meh.... Who deduct his Rep point??? :confused:

Batam Man
15-09-2005, 11:14 AM
Who??? General Susanto??

We had a biz Lunch with him yesterday u know... He is serious about what he's doing... not sure about his assistant though.....

Actually hor, I was also serious about being a pro and playing in the PGA tour. I tried very seriously to do that 5yrs ago, and till today I'm still very serious about it. :p

Rainman
15-09-2005, 11:23 AM
Actually hor, I was also serious about being a pro and playing in the PGA tour. I tried very seriously to do that 5yrs ago, and till today I'm still very serious about it. :p

Okay.. Next week I bring u go play at Riverside Golf... We play level Ai Mai>?

Rainman
15-09-2005, 11:25 AM
Garuda plane forced to make emergency landing in Bali

Wahyoe Boediwardhana, The Jakarta Post, Denpasar

A packed Garuda plane traveling from Bali to Brisbane, Australia, was forced to make an emergency landing because of engine trouble, a senior airline official said on Wednesday.

The Airbus aircraft had been flying for approximately 90 minutes when the pilot detected a problem with the aircraft's left engine and quickly decided to return to Ngurah Rai International Airport in Bali early on Wednesday.

"The engine trouble forced the pilot to return to Ngurah Rai airport," said To+++ Hermawan, Garuda's Ngurah Rai station manager.

To+++ said that as the aircraft was flying over the Indian Ocean, the pilot, Noor Wahyudi, detected a vibration in the plane's left engine and returned to Bali.

"That is standard procedure at our airline. If the pilot detects something that could put the safety of passengers at stake, he or she has to land the aircraft. At dawn on Wednesday, the pilot did the right thing, especially because the aircraft at that time had not reached the area categorized as the point of no return," said To+++.

The Airbus 330 aircraft with a seating capacity of 42 in business class and 252 in economy class was carrying 37 passengers in business class and 251 passengers in economy class.

None of the passengers were injured in the incident, which occurred a week after the Mandala plane crash in the North Sumatra capital Medan that killed 149 people, including some on the ground.

After landing in Bali, the passengers, mostly foreign tourists, were put up at the Sanur Beach Hotel and the Bali Gardenia Hotel. The passengers were scheduled to fly to Brisbane on Wednesday night aboard a different Garuda aircraft. The plane involved in the incident is being repaired at Ngurah Rai airport.

Separately, following the Mandala plane crash the management of Ngurah Rai airport has instituted random safety checks of aircraft landing at the airport, a gateway to the resort island of Bali.

The checks are being carried out by a team of 10 people led by airport official Djoko Warsito. The team checks the maintenance records of planes and inspects the cockpits. In the past three days, the team has checked nine commercial aircraft, all from domestic airlines, said Muhammad Fuschad, a station manager at Ngurah Rai.

The random checks are viewed by the airport as necessary following reports that several aircraft made emergency landings in the wake of the Mandala crash.

A day after the Mandala crash, a Garuda Indonesia airliner flying from Medan made an emergency landing at Sultan Syarif Kasim II Airport in Pekanbaru, Riau, due to a fuel indicator problem. In another incident the same day, a Mandala aircraft returned to Soekarno-Hatta Airport in Jakarta after 10 minutes in the air due to problems with the landing gear warning lamps. No one was injured in the incidents.

Separately, the director of Flight Feasibility Certification at the Ministry of Transportation, Iing Iskandar, confirmed on Wednesday a report that he would be immediately replaced.

However, he denied the replacement had anything to do with the series of recent airplane accidents.

"The replacement is a regular rotation," he said, as quoted by Antara news agency.

He said he was due to be moved after eight years as the director of Flight Feasibility Certification at the ministry.

Martini-Fan
15-09-2005, 11:25 AM
I tried very seriously to do that 5yrs ago, and till today I'm still very serious about it.

Aaah, you too? Me also hard exercising, and finally always glad going off the course below 100.
Now shifted my plans for Senior Tour. Also good money to make. :D

Batam Man
15-09-2005, 11:30 AM
Okay.. Next week I bring u go play at Riverside Golf... We play level Ai Mai>?

You dare to play with me level?
Ok since I knew you for long time now, think I can trust you ya, ok I will accept your personal cheque. :p

Batam Man
15-09-2005, 11:36 AM
Garuda plane forced to make emergency landing in Bali

Wahyoe Boediwardhana, The Jakarta Post, Denpasar

A packed Garuda plane traveling from Bali to Brisbane, Australia, was forced to make an emergency landing because of engine trouble, a senior airline official said on Wednesday.

The Airbus aircraft had been flying for approximately 90 minutes when the pilot detected a problem with the aircraft's left engine and quickly decided to return to Ngurah Rai International Airport in Bali early on Wednesday.

"The engine trouble forced the pilot to return to Ngurah Rai airport," said To+++ Hermawan, Garuda's Ngurah Rai station manager.

BLAH BLAH BLAH.............................................. ..........................

He said he was due to be moved after eight years as the director of Flight Feasibility Certification at the ministry.

:eek:
Farking bastard RM, everyday cutting and pasting such scary stories about problem with aircraft. You dun want me to visit you in Jkt huh?!!

Batam Man
15-09-2005, 11:41 AM
Aaah, you too? Me also hard exercising, and finally always glad going off the course below 100.

Are you serious about that?
But me may not be able to join you, I'm too young for that you know... ;)

Rainman
15-09-2005, 11:50 AM

GReat idea.. Will be joining u soon...hahaha

Rainman
15-09-2005, 11:51 AM
:eek:
Farking bastard RM, everyday cutting and pasting such scary stories about problem with aircraft. You dun want me to visit you in Jkt huh?!!

CCB,... Keep u informed also henna fuck.. PCB... TUI....

Take the ferry to JKT lah.... :mad:

Rainman
15-09-2005, 11:53 AM
You dare to play with me level?
Ok since I knew you for long time now, think I can trust you ya, ok I will accept your personal cheque. :p

Okay ya... Arrange 3/4 day for golf when u have the ticket in hand ya./...

DNAT
15-09-2005, 11:54 AM
KNN... Your question is so difficult to answer.,..........
How about Grand Hyatt or the Shangrila hotel??
Places to go at night??
Anker or Dadat for Seafood??

Pak, bring him go kio kway lah ... very difficult to answer meh? :D

Rainman
15-09-2005, 11:56 AM
23rd Sept 2005
at Retro, Crown Plaza Hotel Jkt

-Fashion Show
-Photo Auction
-Sexy body painting
with 20 photo models -> www.thescenes.tv

Door prizes: 2 spd motor, 5 HP, 2 TV 21", 10 jam tangan
ticket rp 80.000
incl first drink & one photo option with model

info:
(o21) 385-3360 Ms. Dhika
o856 8551979 Johnny Nurdin
o816 862383 Hery Gunawan

Rainman
15-09-2005, 12:00 PM
Pak, bring him go kio kway lah ... very difficult to answer meh? :D

Kio Kway?? Am I a PIMP??? CCB

I know there is one big big PIMP in Batam lah... Jakarta no have... ONly got Tourguide.....hehehehehehe

Omong Omong... Kway also get from Sin10 to Sin 5k type... So what is his budget??

Batam Man
15-09-2005, 12:06 PM
CCB,... Keep u informed also henna fuck.. PCB... TUI....

Take the ferry to JKT lah....

You lie dat post, will make people scared wan mah.... :(
It's a SHIP, not ferry. You want you take lah, I pay for you. Ask them if got Biz class... :rolleyes:

Rainman
15-09-2005, 12:15 PM
You lie dat post, will make people scared wan mah.... :(
It's a SHIP, not ferry. You want you take lah, I pay for you. Ask them if got Biz class... :rolleyes:

Huh... So scare then don;t come lor... U can always fly your customer to see u wan u know.... wahahahhaa

Batam Man
15-09-2005, 12:20 PM
Huh... So scare then don;t come lor... U can always fly your customer to see u wan u know.... wahahahhaa

That's a fantastic idea.
Ok please help me ask how much is fare for Jkt-Btm-Jkt, business class, for those ships... :D

Rainman
15-09-2005, 12:28 PM
That's a fantastic idea.
Ok please help me ask how much is fare for Jkt-Btm-Jkt, business class, for those ships... :D

What u talking??? Still hang over is it??

DNAT
15-09-2005, 02:11 PM
Kio Kway?? Am I a PIMP??? CCB

I know there is one big big PIMP in Batam lah... Jakarta no have... ONly got Tourguide.....hehehehehehe

Omong Omong... Kway also get from Sin10 to Sin 5k type... So what is his budget??
Batam got one big big PIMP meh? .. can PM me his contact anot har?

I not sure his budget, but he do knows will cost him at least 1 Juta to tar pow those lookable ones :D

Tour guide must carry flag one you noe. ;)

mongerx
15-09-2005, 05:43 PM
U must be kidding us... Travel hotel is like history liao.... Not known?? It's forgotten lah....

It's mile and miles away.. More like across Lokasari in Mangga Dua.... Near Alantis SPA and Oasis SPA...

U also mix the fuckable girls with the Karaoke girl... YES... Those that work in the Karaoke and hang around the coffee shop are stunner... But for those u see in the Fishtank behind the coffee shops are really ugly....

Hehehe you can leave those stunning caramel skin little brown fucking machines to me. This big angmo appreciates thems looks!

OK Samsters, I hit Jakarta tomorrow for NINE fun filled nights. I will be setting up camp in the Sparks hotel. For sure will be hitting all those Mangga Besar and Lokasari spots I love so much, my second home PenJay, and will be trolling My Bar in Blok M for yang cewek cari bule. However, I am also determined to break some new ground as well such as the Mendika and Hot Pants discos behind Ciputra Mall, Stadium Disco, Melawi Hotel, Super around Jayakarta hotel, and maybe get my cheap ass over to Beverly Hills Spa for the afternoon discounted session. Also may check out 3 Horses Disco at Menteng, and any other cheap charlie spots I can discover.

If anyone wants to meet up to explore drop me a PM here and let's have some fun.

Martini-Fan
15-09-2005, 06:26 PM
Hehehe you can leave those stunning caramel skin little brown fucking machines to me. This big angmo appreciates thems looks!

Yeah, me too! Leave some of those pretty brownies for my next trip!
Cheers! :)

sassina2
15-09-2005, 06:39 PM

OK Samsters, I hit Jakarta tomorrow for NINE fun filled nights. I will be setting up camp in the Sparks hotel.

Have fun man.

Wish I am there riding "shot-gun" cover for ya. But you'll do alright and by the time we team up in November, no time will be wasted getting to the juice-of-the-matter so to speak.

Meantime, this weekend, when I cum in Chiang Mai between some fair-skinned maiden's lovely legs, I shall think of you!

Yes, they have brownies up there too I hear.

Happy Mongering meantime!

lurveliv
15-09-2005, 06:58 PM
Pak Rain man, got sing dollar 10 kway meh? where tell me leh

Rainman
16-09-2005, 12:18 AM
Dear Moderator,
Sebelumnya saya minta maaf kalo penawaran ini tidak berkenan di hati moderator
sekalian.
Berikut ini kami tawarkan jasa Lady Esscort (All in).....
Service yang kami tawarkan :
- Ramah
- Berpendidikan
- Pengetahuan Luas
- Mengerti Kemauan Pelanggan
- Tarif Rp 350.000,- s.d. Rp 1.500.000,- / 8 jam
Bagi yang berminat, hubungi : +6281318247395, 021-68159375, 021-68159573
Kami menjamin service yang kami berikan, Garansi : Tidak puas, uang kembali.
Terima kasih, semoga anda puas

Rainman
16-09-2005, 12:19 AM
Pak Rain man, got sing dollar 10 kway meh? where tell me leh

Got.... Ask Martini Fan lah... These Kway are mainly for truck driver,,, Dadat also have,,,,, Hut along the river,,,,hahaha

Rainman
16-09-2005, 12:29 AM

OK Samsters, I hit Jakarta tomorrow for NINE fun filled nights. I will be setting up camp in the Sparks hotel. For sure will be hitting all those Mangga Besar and Lokasari spots I love so much, my second home PenJay, and will be trolling My Bar in Blok M for yang cewek cari bule. However, I am also determined to break some new ground as well such as the Mendika and Hot Pants discos behind Ciputra Mall, Stadium Disco, Melawi Hotel, Super around Jayakarta hotel, and maybe get my cheap ass over to Beverly Hills Spa for the afternoon discounted session. Also may check out 3 Horses Disco at Menteng, and any other cheap charlie spots I can discover.

If anyone wants to meet up to explore drop me a PM here and let's have some fun.

Sound like a lot of fun ,,,,,,haha

So many ppl coming next week? What happened??

1) mongerx
2) Montbank
3) Phenom
4) Smiler
5) Darpar
6) lfc78
7) Batam Man
8) BreyTon
9) Beach Boii....

Who else??

How about meeting up on Wed at MU Club.. 3pm till 8 pm.. 60,000 +/+ for free flow of beer...

Who is on??

Rainman
16-09-2005, 12:30 AM
Yeah, me too! Leave some of those pretty brownies for my next trip!
Cheers! :)

When u cumming?? Bringing your golf set??

Batam Man
16-09-2005, 11:54 AM
Dear Moderator,
Sebelumnya saya minta maaf kalo penawaran ini tidak berkenan di hati moderator
sekalian.
Berikut ini kami tawarkan jasa Lady Esscort (All in).....
Service yang kami tawarkan :
- Ramah
- Berpendidikan
- Pengetahuan Luas
- Mengerti Kemauan Pelanggan
- Tarif Rp 350.000,- s.d. Rp 1.500.000,- / 8 jam
Bagi yang berminat, hubungi : +6281318247395, 021-68159375, 021-68159573
Kami menjamin service yang kami berikan, Garansi : Tidak puas, uang kembali.
Terima kasih, semoga anda puas

YOUR NAME = BAPAK AYAM??! :p

Batam Man
16-09-2005, 11:58 AM
How about meeting up on Wed at MU Club.. 3pm till 8 pm.. 60,000 +/+ for free flow of beer...

Who is on??

Fark the rp.60k, important = MU, got cewek wan anot hah? :confused:

Rainman
16-09-2005, 06:12 PM
Fark the rp.60k, important = MU, got cewek wan anot hah? :confused:

We know u are rich and what's important.. U cannot drink lah...wahaha

Afterhour also got no girl before 8 pm mah....

NBzzzz

Rainman
16-09-2005, 06:19 PM
Pilot arrested for drug abuse

A pilot working for a national airline and two friends were arrested on Wednesday evening for taking shabu-shabu (crystal methamphetamine), city police said on Thursday.

East Jakarta deputy police chief Adj. Sr. Comr. Hilman said Garuda Indonesia pilot identified as, Johan, 29, and two accomplices identified as Ella and Lukman, were arrested when having a drug party in a house in Berlan, Matraman.

"Actually we suspected that at least six people were involved in the party at the house. However, we could only nab three persons, including Johan. The other three managed to escape," Hilman said.

Police confiscated around 20 grams of shabu-shabu and equipment for using the drug from the three, he said.

Initial investigations showed that Johan was using the drug as guest at the house, while owners Ella and Lukman had bought it.

"We have interrogated them. Ella has admitted that the drug belonged to her. She got the drug from someone in Kampung Ambon in East Jakarta," Hilman said.

Police conducted an operation in the complex after reports from several residents in the neighborhood.

At around 12:30 a.m. on Thursday, police raided the house and arrested the three.

Hilman said initially Johan told police that he was just an employee of an airline company, but when police checked his employee identity card, it was revealed that he was a Garuda pilot.

Johan told police he had just returned from the United States, where he was learning about aviation, he said.

The three suspects were still being questioned at the East Jakarta Police precinct on Thursday afternoon, with police focussing their investigation on the identity of the supplier of the drug.

They are to be charged under Articles 81 and 82 of Law No. 22/1997 on psychotropic drugs. If found guilty they could face a maximum of 15 years in jail.

Many people from all walks of life, including police officers, prosecutors, actors, students, civil servants, have been caught taking or trafficking drugs during the past few months.

The most recent case was the arrest of Cibinong prosecutor Hendra Ruhendra in his apartment in Taman Rasuna, South Jakarta, with more than 200 grams of shabu-shabu.

Earlier, a police officer identified as Adj. Comr. Alijoni was arrested in a drug party in Gunung Sahari, Central Jakarta, while several actors were also nabbed for ecstasy tablets in several raids in discotheques last month.

In April, police arrested the former deputy chairman of the defunct Indonesian Bank Restructuring Agency (IBRA) Taufik Mappaenre Ma'ruf for possession of 3.1 grams of marijuana at the Soekarno-Hatta Airport in Cengkareng, Tangerang. Taufik was on his way to Bali for a vacation.

Martini-Fan
16-09-2005, 06:29 PM
Got.... Ask Martini Fan lah... These Kway are mainly for truck driver,,, Dadat also have,,,,, Hut along the river,,,,hahaha

Along the river or along railway track. Good BBBJ with CIM for 5USD.
Excellent value for money! But somehow they removed my favorite spot with nice little tents opposite Shangri-La at the channel. :(
Cheers!

Martini-Fan
16-09-2005, 06:31 PM

Will come back after Ramadhan, Nov or Dec.
While fasting month I go Angeles for pilgrimage.
And paying school fee of course, as usual. :D

Rainman
16-09-2005, 07:45 PM
Along the river or along railway track. Good BBBJ with CIM for 5USD.
Excellent value for money! But somehow they removed my favorite spot with nice little tents opposite Shangri-La at the channel. :(
Cheers!

Oh... U mean that canal opposite Shangri-la... Now it's a nice area... So what about railway station?? hehe

Rainman
16-09-2005, 07:46 PM
Will come back after Ramadhan, Nov or Dec.
While fasting month I go Angeles for pilgrimage.
And paying school fee of course, as usual. :D

U Adopt more Student.. Cool..

I like to thank u on behalf of all the adopted Indo Uni Student,,......haha

Mightaswell
16-09-2005, 09:44 PM

Bro Rainman,
When I used to go Jkt often and play golf, all the caddies are young unmarried girls. I heard that you can also get them for extras but never tried because always playing with clients only (golf that is). Is that true (abt the caddies) and if so, is that still possible nowadays?

bbjking888
16-09-2005, 11:59 PM

1) mongerx
2) Montbank
3) Phenom
4) Smiler
5) Darpar
6) lfc78
7) Batam Man
8) BreyTon
9) Beach Boii....

Who else??

Who is on??

Wah really a lot of people in JKT next week.

Me too! will be there from Tuesday night till Friday for trade show.

Rainman
17-09-2005, 12:07 AM
Wah really a lot of people in JKT next week.

Me too! will be there from Tuesday night till Friday for trade show.

Trade show again??

Marine?? :confused:

Rainman
17-09-2005, 12:16 AM
Distribution, sales of beer banned in Tangerang

TANGERANG (JP): The Tangerang Legislative Council passed on Friday a bylaw banning the distribution and sales of beer and other alcoholic drinks in the municipality, a councilor said.

Samsuri, of the Justice and Welfare Party faction, said that the bylaw was expected to be enacted on Oct. 12.

Mayor Wahidin Halim said the ban included the distribution and sales of Bintang brand beer, although it was produced by a company located within his administration.

"The company that produces alcoholic beverages on Jl. Daan Mogot, Batu Ceper district has to be banned from distributing and selling its product here," he told councilors in a plenary session on Friday.

The bylaw was deliberated by the councillors after being proposed by the administration for the sake of creating a "better and clean city".

Wahidin said the new bylaw only banned the distribution and sales of the products but not their production process.

"We have no authority to halt the production of liquor here because business permits for producing the beverage are issued by the central government," he said.

Samsuri said the aim of the bylaw was to curtail thedistribution of alcoholic drinks municipality because the high level of consumption there had led to many social problems.

"We wish the bylaw to take effect without exception for places or firms that produce and distribute liquor," he said. (mlt/**)

Montbank
17-09-2005, 01:01 AM

1) mongerx
2) Montbank
3) Phenom
4) Smiler
5) Darpar
6) lfc78
7) Batam Man
8) BreyTon
9) Beach Boii....

Who else??

Who is on??

Sure seems like a lot of ppls siah.. but I there for work ... zzZZZzz :(

3pm till 7pm is definitely out for me. I try ok ? Where is MU Club BTW ? :p

Rainman
17-09-2005, 10:09 AM
Sure seems like a lot of ppls siah.. but I there for work ... zzZZZzz :(

3pm till 7pm is definitely out for me. I try ok ? Where is MU Club BTW ? :p

Sarinah. Old Hard Rock Cafe....

Cheers

Rainman
17-09-2005, 10:11 AM
Bro Rainman,
When I used to go Jkt often and play golf, all the caddies are young unmarried girls. I heard that you can also get them for extras but never tried because always playing with clients only (golf that is). Is that true (abt the caddies) and if so, is that still possible nowadays?

Yup... Never try myself too...

The best club in JKT for take away....

Bogor Raya.
Cenkareng...

Sure catch... Get their H/P and tell them your room number....

Cheers

Batam Man
17-09-2005, 12:51 PM
We know u are rich and what's important.. U cannot drink lah...wahaha

Afterhour also got no girl before 8 pm mah....

NBzzzz

Don't anyhow say that I'm rich, wait later kena rob how?

Afterhours no girls it's ok, I go there for their table, ops.... sorry, at your level you won't know what's a good table is like, you play badly anyway with both good n bad tables wahahahahaha :D

Ps: kidding hor, mai tu lan ya... You in Sg now?

Batam Man
17-09-2005, 01:09 PM
Bro Rainman,

Hey I tried that before in Indah Kapok.
As we always Golf with Bintangs, after 1st 9 with a half filled beer can in hand while walking to the club house to get more beers, saw a very cute caddy walked pass and she actually asked me jokingly for my beer. Of cos I responded very positively. She then asked if I like disco, followed by my HP no. We were to meet at 7pm in Olympic disco, but she started calling at 6pm saying that she's already there. When I got there, OMG there was 5 of them, all VERY cute n pretty. Party till almost midnite then got her back to hotel. One thing, they can't stay with you till next day, cos they'll have to work in the morning... ;)

Rainman
17-09-2005, 04:18 PM
Hey I tried that before in Indah Kapok.
As we always Golf with Bintangs, after 1st 9 with a half filled beer can in hand while walking to the club house to get more beers, saw a very cute caddy walked pass and she actually asked me jokingly for my beer. Of cos I responded very positively. She then asked if I like disco, followed by my HP no. We were to meet at 7pm in Olympic disco, but she started calling at 6pm saying that she's already there. When I got there, OMG there was 5 of them, all VERY cute n pretty. Party till almost midnite then got her back to hotel. One thing, they can't stay with you till next day, cos they'll have to work in the morning... ;)

NBzzz.... Still got the contact?? hahaha

bbjking888
17-09-2005, 05:02 PM
Trade show again??

Marine?? :confused:

No, Indocomtech (IT Communications show)

beachboii
17-09-2005, 05:55 PM

no....mining and electrical show.

wow...so many show in jakarta....uncle rainman...you must bring your flag liao...if not we can't find our tour guide :D

beachboii
17-09-2005, 05:57 PM
mongerx -----please clear your Pm...

by the way i will sms you at 8pm...btw i will be meeting a local gal friend there...u mind if she come along...or maybe after i finish my stuff then i sms you? i will get a sim card there....

beachboii
17-09-2005, 05:59 PM

Uncle BBJKING888...U From singapore also???

Rainman
17-09-2005, 10:58 PM
mongerx -----please clear your Pm...

by the way i will sms you at 8pm...btw i will be meeting a local gal friend there...u mind if she come along...or maybe after i finish my stuff then i sms you? i will get a sim card there....

No problem... Only drink and t o k cok only....

KatoeyLover69
17-09-2005, 11:56 PM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...362#post1180362

go vote pls me vote very sucks cannot make it

Her Bro,

PLEASE STOP POSTING EVERYWHERE, ASKING PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR YOU !!! :p

GET LOST !!!!!!

Rainman
18-09-2005, 03:41 AM
Her Bro,

PLEASE STOP POSTING EVERYWHERE, ASKING PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR YOU !!! :p

GET LOST !!!!!!

What happened??

bbjking888
18-09-2005, 04:16 AM
Uncle BBJKING888...U From singapore also???

Yes. Why? How about yourself?

Batam Man
18-09-2005, 02:43 PM
NBzzz.... Still got the contact?? hahaha

Try playing there more often, most of the caddies there are the WILD type lah... :p

Rainman
18-09-2005, 03:04 PM
Try playing there more often, most of the caddies there are the WILD type lah... :p

I played there more then 20 times lah... Got Chinese Indo Caddy somebody...

They are Wild?? But me not Horny leh... Or rather my standard very high u know....wahahaha

phenom
18-09-2005, 07:46 PM

1) mongerx
2) Montbank
3) Phenom
4) Smiler
5) Darpar
6) lfc78
7) Batam Man
8) BreyTon
9) Beach Boii....

Who else??

Who is on??

Wed, I cannot.
This will be my schedule:
To Palembang from Batam on 21/9 and be in Jkt on 22/9 evening.
Will then leave for Surabaya on 25/9 evening and back to Jkt on morning of 27/9. Back to Batam afternoon of 28th. Might stay the night for LT.

Rainman
18-09-2005, 09:09 PM
Wed, I cannot.
This will be my schedule:
To Palembang from Batam on 21/9 and be in Jkt on 22/9 evening.
Will then leave for Surabaya on 25/9 evening and back to Jkt on morning of 27/9. Back to Batam afternoon of 28th. Might stay the night for LT.

Then we changed it to Fri at 1500hrs...

How??

phenom
18-09-2005, 09:49 PM
Then we changed it to Fri at 1500hrs...

How??

On!
But what are you doing online at this hour?
In Sg or Indo?

On the other hand, Mongerx is going back on 24th.
If you decide on thur, I'm ok after 7pm.

psyfy
18-09-2005, 11:44 PM
Hi all,
this thread is 306 pages long and I gave up at page 58 so forgive me if I am asking a question that has been answered before.

I am going to stay at the Grand Hyatt in Jakarta from 26th to 29th this month. This is only my 2nd time to Jakarta. First time stayed in Hotel Mulia and was surprised that CJ Bar there is a "happening" place(found it by chance actually didn't check with this forum before going there).

I hope to get a good shag during my 4 nights there but I need your bros help to tell me where is the happening places in or around Hyatt. Also would love to meet up with other bros if you happen to be in Jakarta around that time.

Terima Kasih!

Rainman
18-09-2005, 11:56 PM
On!
But what are you doing online at this hour?
In Sg or Indo?

On the other hand, Mongerx is going back on 24th.
If you decide on thur, I'm ok after 7pm.

Value Air to JKt at 1100hrs tomorrow lah...

Batam Man
19-09-2005, 10:58 AM
I played there more then 20 times lah... Got Chinese Indo Caddy somebody...

They are Wild?? But me not Horny leh... Or rather my standard very high u know....wahahaha

I think you are not refering to your standard but style.
Did you asked the caddies to BBBJ you in the bushes, in the mid of your game, sweaty and dirty?!! :eek:

liongKH
19-09-2005, 12:51 PM
Hi all,
this thread is 306 pages long and I gave up at page 58 so forgive me if I am asking a question that has been answered before.

I am going to stay at the Grand Hyatt in Jakarta from 26th to 29th this month. This is only my 2nd time to Jakarta. First time stayed in Hotel Mulia and was surprised that CJ Bar there is a "happening" place(found it by chance actually didn't check with this forum before going there).

I hope to get a good shag during my 4 nights there but I need your bros help to tell me where is the happening places in or around Hyatt. Also would love to meet up with other bros if you happen to be in Jakarta around that time.

Terima Kasih!

So you looking for an easy way out. What are your interests? If CJ type is what you are try Borobudur and Shangri - la this time.

liongKH
19-09-2005, 12:53 PM
Did you asked the caddies to BBBJ you in the bushes, in the mid of your game, sweaty and dirty?!! :eek:

Walau you can think of such things ah. I pei fu, man.

Batam Man
19-09-2005, 01:27 PM

You think I anyhow think wan meh?
That is RM's style, anywhere anytime also can do wan.... :p

phenom
19-09-2005, 01:47 PM
Rain, some change to my schedule:

I have to meet my customer in Palembang a day earlier, so I will be in Jkt on 21st. Now it looks like Wed is ok for me after all.

DNAT
19-09-2005, 02:00 PM

I have to meet my customer in Palembang a day earlier, so I will be in Jkt on 21st. Now it looks like Wed is ok for me after all.

Yoz PN, BM call you lau hipi .. wheck him when he is there .. hehehe :D

Rainman
19-09-2005, 03:50 PM
You think I anyhow think wan meh?
That is RM's style, anywhere anytime also can do wan.... :p

U referring to dogs is it??

Rainman
19-09-2005, 03:51 PM

That should be fun... How about night Golfing at Modean.....hehehe

Rainman
19-09-2005, 03:52 PM
So you looking for an easy way out. What are your interests? If CJ type is what you are try Borobudur and Shangri - la this time.

Easy Way out... Well well.... that's what this forum is about...

Short cut to everything and anything....hahahha.....

PS : Low Rep and Low POST count..... equal long long then reply...haha

Rainman
19-09-2005, 03:54 PM

He is talking about himself lah..... Why u bother....... haha

Rainman
19-09-2005, 04:07 PM

Huh.... Let's see lah....

Batam Man
19-09-2005, 04:42 PM
That should be fun... How about night Golfing at Modean.....hehehe

Nite Golf, must bring MoPiKo you know... :p

phenom
19-09-2005, 06:42 PM
Yoz PN, BM call you lau hipi .. wheck him when he is there .. hehehe :D

Aiyah, we are all used to his chark-ing liao lah. :D

Voyeur
20-09-2005, 08:47 AM

Bro, Im not kidding you. They recently revamped the place, and the karaoke girls(stunners) can bonk. Those in fish tank cmi, and that was months ago.. now no more fish tanks, all gather clustered fuck(and they flirt and play by strutting around) in karaoke area, and once agreed, they will go with you at the standard price. It's just like in BKK, except without the glass and fish tank, and the bkk girls all sit there without moving much.

Unlike BKK, they have option for takeouts. After 12am, cheaper. Overall still cheaper than BKK.

It's a good thing hence I just wanna share, it's up to you to take my word for it. Im a regular cheonger in the regional countries, but will only post if the exp is above average. If you're in the vicinity, drop in and take a look, no harm. And i don't zip from this.

Also, I have not been into 1001, since it is apparently danger area, but in a taxi trip from Travel Hotel, it was less than 5min when I passed it(at 2am). Im not well versed in the location although mangga dua ia name I always hear :)

DNAT
20-09-2005, 10:04 AM
Aiyah, we are all used to his chark-ing liao lah.

ya lor .. I also used to it liao :o
but now he begin to throw ice-cubes liao .. how har? :eek:

Batam Man
20-09-2005, 11:40 AM
Aiyah, we are all used to his chark-ing liao lah. :D

I usually don't anyhow chark people wan, I only chark those whom I LUV DEEP DEEP :p

Batam Man
20-09-2005, 11:41 AM
ya lor .. I also used to it liao
but now he begin to throw ice-cubes liao .. how har?

You are WRONG, it's icy COLD water :eek: , especially to those who got drunk and sleep in a KTV room = RM :D

Rainman
20-09-2005, 12:26 PM
Bro, Im not kidding you. They recently revamped the place, and the karaoke girls(stunners) can bonk. Those in fish tank cmi, and that was months ago.. now no more fish tanks, all gather clustered fuck(and they flirt and play by strutting around) in karaoke area, and once agreed, they will go with you at the standard price. It's just like in BKK, except without the glass and fish tank, and the bkk girls all sit there without moving much.

Unlike BKK, they have option for takeouts. After 12am, cheaper. Overall still cheaper than BKK.

It's a good thing hence I just wanna share, it's up to you to take my word for it. Im a regular cheonger in the regional countries, but will only post if the exp is above average. If you're in the vicinity, drop in and take a look, no harm. And i don't zip from this.

Also, I have not been into 1001, since it is apparently danger area, but in a taxi trip from Travel Hotel, it was less than 5min when I passed it(at 2am). Im not well versed in the location although mangga dua ia name I always hear :)

huh/... Okay... But 200 over K?? Find it hard to accept..hehe

Anyway... Might wholewhile to take a look thought.

Cheers

Rainman
20-09-2005, 12:27 PM
ya lor .. I also used to it liao :o
but now he begin to throw ice-cubes liao .. how har? :eek:

U meant when He is high??

That CBzzzzzzzzzzzz Kia pour the whole bucket of Ice cold water wan... Nbzzzz...

BTW... I fark him deep deep because I also love him as much...

Rainman
20-09-2005, 12:29 PM
Just a final confirmation...

Who is coming tomorrow?? from 3pm till 5 pm is the invitation.

Nothing after that....

If no reply then it's cancel.

Cheers

Batam Man
20-09-2005, 12:39 PM
huh/... Okay... But 200 over K?? Find it hard to accept..hehe

Anyway... Might wholewhile to take a look thought.

Cheers

Wait for me, we go this Sat ai mai?

Hoi, Fri me cuming, after touch down Golf in Kapok then PooL in Afterhours, then xx in xxx.
Sat Golf (you arrange in where ever got buggy course wan, cos sure kena hang over from Fri nite party) + go check out this Travel hotel kan tao + xxx in xxxxxx.
Sun Pak H's house warming party.

Tonite go home apply VISA 1st ya... :p

Batam Man
20-09-2005, 12:49 PM
Just a final confirmation...

Who is coming tomorrow?? from 3pm till 5 pm is the invitation.

Nothing after that....

If no reply then it's cancel.

Cheers

Call off aja, keep your VISA for Fri n Sat :cool:

Batam Man
20-09-2005, 01:11 PM
U meant when He is high??

That CBzzzzzzzzzzzz Kia pour the whole bucket of Ice cold water wan... Nbzzzz...

BTW... I fark him deep deep because I also love him as much...

You are WRONG, not WHOLE bucket but 2 buckets... :D

Rainman
20-09-2005, 01:32 PM
Wait for me, we go this Sat ai mai?

Hoi, Fri me cuming, after touch down Golf in Kapok then PooL in Afterhours, then xx in xxx.
Sat Golf (you arrange in where ever got buggy course wan, cos sure kena hang over from Fri nite party) + go check out this Travel hotel kan tao + xxx in xxxxxx.
Sun Pak H's house warming party.

Tonite go home apply VISA 1st ya... :p

Huh... xx and xxxx and then xxx again??

Can I invite General Susanto to come along too??

hahaha

Rainman
20-09-2005, 01:33 PM
Call off aja, keep your VISA for Fri n Sat :cool:

Okay Boss... As per your instruction....

gathering tomorrow call off SAJA.... Cheers

Rainman
20-09-2005, 01:35 PM
You are WRONG, not WHOLE bucket but 2 buckets... :D

See still drunk or just hang over??

First bucket when I was sleeping and u tried in vain to get me on the 2nd. Better luck next time ya.....

Cheers

DNAT
20-09-2005, 01:46 PM
Okay Boss... As per your instruction....

gathering tomorrow call off SAJA.... Cheers

Pak, smiler ask me to post to say he will be in JKT tomolo ...

Rainman
20-09-2005, 02:54 PM

Huh.. Is it our problem??

Rainman
20-09-2005, 03:31 PM
Indonesian air crash points to declining safety standards
By Dragan Stankovic
16 September 2005

Use this version to print | Send this link by email | Email the author

On September 5, a Mandala Airlines’ Boeing 737-200 crashed just after take-off into a crowded residential neighbourhood of the north Sumatran port city of Medan, Indonesia’s third largest city. At least 102 crew and passengers were killed, as well as 47 local residents.

The aircraft was carrying a total of 117 passengers and crew. Among the dead were the governor of the province of North Sumatra and his predecessor. The toll is the highest since Indonesia’s worst air disaster in September 1997, when a Garuda Airbus A-300B4 crashed in a mountainous area near Medan, killing all 222 passengers and 12 crew.

Fifteen people in the tail section of the plane survived this month’s crash. One of the survivors, Rohadi Sitepu, told Metro Television: “The plane actually had taken off, but somehow it started to shake heavily and swerved to the left and then wham, a ball of fire came from the front of the plane toward the end.”

The plane came down in the heart of a residential area just 500 metres from the runway, setting homes, cars and motorbikes on fire. A local reporter told Reuters: “I arrived around 10 minutes after the accident. Burning bodies were everywhere. Around 10 houses were burned, along with five to six minibuses. The plane was torn into pieces—we could only see the tail.”

A five-year-old girl walking to school was among those killed. Many of the dead were taken to Medan’s Adam Malik hospital and laid out on plastic sheets under a tent in the grounds. Relatives tried to identify the bodies, but most were burned beyond recognition. One woman could only recognise her sister by a bangle and her ring.

It is likely that Mandala will be compelled to pay just $5,000 in compensation to the families of the dead and $2,500 to those who were injured.

Air disaster investigators from the US are working with local officials. The flight recorders have been sent to Washington for analysis. No problems have been reported in the plane’s communications with the control tower. The weather was fine and visibility good. Setio Raharjo, head of the investigating team from the Indonesian National Transport Safety Committee, stated on September 7 that a preliminary probe had found a fuel problem with one of the plane’s engines.

Indonesia is rated Category 1 by the US Federal Aviation Administration’s International Aviation Safety Assessment Program, which means that meets International Civil Aviation Organisation standards. These standards stipulate the monitoring and control of airline operations, aircraft maintenance, pilot training and licensing, and minimum required equipment on aircraft.

However, the September 5 crash, which is the third major air disaster in less than 12 months, raises serious questions about the safety of Indonesian airlines. There have been 14 air accidents in Indonesia so far this year and more than two dozen since early 2004.

The same day as the latest crash, a Garuda plane flying to Medan from Jakarta was forced to make an emergency landing at Pekan Baru, Riau. The following day, another Mandala aircraft returned to Jakarta’s Soekarno-Hatta International Airport after 10 minutes due to problems with its landing gear warning lamps. On September 8, a Batavia Air Boeing 737-200 en route to Medan from Jakarta was forced to make an emergency landing at Palembang. On September 9, a light aircraft operated by the Dirgantara Air Service crashed in Kalimantan province.

Mandala Airlines was founded in 1969 and is 90 percent owned by Kostrad, the Indonesian army’s strategic reserve command. The Indonesian armed forces (TNI) have a vast business empire. Current Kostrad chief Major General Hadi Waluyo admitted that the company had been in financial difficulties over the past two years, but said this had nothing to do with the disaster.

Last year, the Indonesian parliament passed a law ordering the military to divest of all its businesses by 2009. Kostrad has been preparing to sell the airline but it has been losing market share. To attract customers and thus boost its attractiveness to private buyers, Mandala has slashed its fares. A one-way fare from Medan to Jakarta is $45, less than half what Garuda, Indonesia’s largest carrier, charges for the same trip.

To cut costs, the airline pushed its aircraft to the limit. The Boeing 737-200 that crashed was built in 1981. It was one of 10 bought in 1994 by the Suharto regime from German carrier Lufthansa for $US90 million to bolster the country’s airlines and tourism. Even at the time, there were media reports warning that the aircraft were either ageing or surplus.

The situation is similar throughout the Indonesian airline industry. There are 20 registered airlines, most of which operate on thin margins. Several were established only in the last five years in response to rising demand for air travel. In 2004, approximately 25 million Indonesians used airlines—a 40 percent increase over the year before. In a climate of cutthroat competition and soaring fuel costs, most carriers are using old planes to keep costs down.

Following the latest crash, Indonesian officials went into damage control. Legislators convened a special parliamentary hearing to discuss airline safety. Transport Minister Hatta Radjasa blamed corrupt officials for allowing safety standards to be flouted and announced that random checks would be carried out to ensure aircraft were being properly maintained.

From December, Indonesian airlines will be required to limit aircraft to a maximum of 30 years service and 50,000 flight hours. Previous regulations set a limit of 35 years and 70,000 flight hours. The Boeing 737-200 that crashed was 24 years old and had flown more than 50,000 hours. It reportedly had undergone a full service in June.

Over the weekend of September 10-11, random safety checks led to the grounding of four Boeing 737-200s, operated by four different airlines. One aircraft had a problem with its wheel system. Another had a problem with its brakes. The faults with the other two were not disclosed.

Despite these limited new measures, there is no doubt that profit will continue to take priority over safety with further tragic consequences

DNAT
20-09-2005, 04:37 PM
Huh.. Is it our problem??
Its your problem cos he 1 2 ask you to bring him, on Wed / Thu nites, to song Y Y places to cheong .. :D bring him to back lanes and drop him off there .. kekeke

Batam Man
20-09-2005, 04:58 PM
Huh... xx and xxxx and then xxx again??

Can I invite General Susanto to come along too??

hahaha

Wahhhh you soooo kuat ah, rubbing shoulders with general wan hah?!!
So next time I got problem in Jkt you must get your general buddy to help me ya...? :rolleyes:

Batam Man
20-09-2005, 05:01 PM
See still drunk or just hang over??

First bucket when I was sleeping and u tried in vain to get me on the 2nd. Better luck next time ya.....

Cheers

We talking about how many buckets in total, so 1st + 2nd = TWO buckets mah...
Hit or missed is another story, but even so, 1 bucket hit + 1 bucket missed still = TWO buckets kekekekeke :D

Batam Man
20-09-2005, 05:04 PM

Didn't RM said that gathering tomorrow is OFF?!?
If smiler still want to go tomorrow, tell him don't forget to bring a kite there hor.... :p

DNAT
20-09-2005, 05:14 PM
If smiler still want to go tomorrow, tell him don't forget to bring a kite there hor.... :p
you mean .. ask smiler to sit on the kite and fly to JKT? :confused:
Orrr .. you ask smiler go fly kite ..

Rainman
21-09-2005, 11:07 AM
Its your problem cos he 1 2 ask you to bring him, on Wed / Thu nites, to song Y Y places to cheong .. :D bring him to back lanes and drop him off there .. kekeke

He is a expert in his own way and can find what he want lah....

No worries buddy...

chill...

Rainman
21-09-2005, 11:08 AM
Wahhhh you soooo kuat ah, rubbing shoulders with general wan hah?!!
So next time I got problem in Jkt you must get your general buddy to help me ya...? :rolleyes:

U just born yesterday meh?

Or u just come to indo?

No problem is too small or too big to solve for the right price...hehe

Rainman
21-09-2005, 11:13 AM
Didn't RM said that gathering tomorrow is OFF?!?

Hmmm... Not I say one hor... U said cancel....

Batam Man
21-09-2005, 01:07 PM
U just born yesterday meh?

Or u just come to indo?

No problem is too small or too big to solve for the right price...hehe

you are WRONG!!!
Recently 3 guys (friends of my friend) went to yo a yo in a disco and got caught during polisi raid.
2 of them for consummation of XTC, 1 for procession of 3 pills in his pocket.
1 from consummation and 1 from procession case paid and got released.
The 3rd one was with ass luck cos the officer handling his case told him that he doesn't want $$$, he need to produce few more cases for a promotion. :(

Rainman
21-09-2005, 05:56 PM
you are WRONG!!!
Recently 3 guys (friends of my friend) went to yo a yo in a disco and got caught during polisi raid.
2 of them for consummation of XTC, 1 for procession of 3 pills in his pocket.
1 from consummation and 1 from procession case paid and got released.
The 3rd one was with ass luck cos the officer handling his case told him that he doesn't want $$$, he need to produce few more cases for a promotion. :(

Hmmm.... So paid one how much ???

What happened to the 3rd??

So need my help??? wahahaha

Batam Man
22-09-2005, 10:30 AM

What happened to the 3rd??

So need my help??? wahahaha

Yes he need your help very badly, he said inside there not much friend, can you join him and keep him company?!! :D

Rainman
22-09-2005, 10:51 AM
Yes he need your help very badly, he said inside there not much friend, can you join him and keep him company?!! :D

CCBzzzzzzzzzzzz... This type of thing don't anyhow say hor... pan tan u know.

PUI...

DNAT
22-09-2005, 10:54 AM

I also got asked him this question .. but he no reply leh :(

Rainman
22-09-2005, 04:07 PM

Knnzz.... So how?? We zap him sing song gau Waterfront mai??

Batam Man
22-09-2005, 04:35 PM
Knnzz.... So how?? We zap him sing song gau Waterfront mai??

Borrow knife kill people?! :eek:

Batam Man
22-09-2005, 11:08 PM

Since both you and RM are so keen to know, I asked liao.
Count how many zero hor, thoes 2 guys each paid rp.100000000 to get off the hook :o

psyfy
22-09-2005, 11:57 PM

Bro is there anything near or in Grand Hyatt itself? Whatabout FL or tapau service you know where to get those in JKT? Apologies if I sound noob coz I am really a noob. 2nd time in JKT only.

Unfortunately I shagged about 2 or 3 times a year(I am married so got free service at home) and rarely travel so my rep and post count is low as I really have nothing to post or contribute. I hope I am not discriminated because of that.

Thanks!

psyfy
22-09-2005, 11:59 PM

Bro is there anything near or in Grand Hyatt itself? Whatabout FL or tapau service you know where to get those in JKT? Apologies if I sound noob coz I am really a noob. 2nd time in JKT only.

Unfortunately I shagged about 2 or 3 times a year(I am married so got free service at home) and rarely travel so my rep and post count is low as I really have nothing to post or contribute. I hope I am not discriminated because of that.

Thanks!

P.S. I am not looking for easy way out actually.....just that my connection is so slow and after going thru 50 over pages and I still can't find the info I decide to post and seek others help.

psyfy
23-09-2005, 12:06 AM

Thanks!

P.S. I am not looking for easy way out actually.....just that my connection is so slow and after going thru 50 over pages and I still can't find the info I decide to post and seek others help.

psyfy
23-09-2005, 12:10 AM
Wah so many posts! Just goes to show how slow my connection is...so sorry I never intended to post so many. Whenever I hit submit it came back to my reply page so I click submit again and on 3rd try it went thru....

Didn't know it created 3 duplicate posts.

So sorry to all again...

Rainman
23-09-2005, 10:50 AM
Borrow knife kill people?! :eek:

Cannot meh?? All this we learn from u lah...

Want me to add oil??? haha

Rainman
23-09-2005, 10:52 AM
Since both you and RM are so keen to know, I asked liao.
Count how many zero hor, thoes 2 guys each paid rp.100000000 to get off the hook :o

U sure Each paid that??

Anto, friend of mine also got caught at Anthena. 6-7 of them paid the same amount and that's total.....

Cheers

Rainman
23-09-2005, 10:53 AM
Think it is long overdue.

Here are some pics of the girl I had in Jakarta.

You may need to "cut and paste" the link into any window to see the pics.

http://img239.imageshack.us/my.php?image=image3819zw.jpg
http://img190.imageshack.us/my.php?image=image3809bd.jpg
Sorry for the lack of clarity.

Cheers
thaivisitor

1st and 3rd is the same right?? So both together ??? hahaha

Thanks for the pic..

Cheers

Rainman
23-09-2005, 10:56 AM
Wah so many posts! Just goes to show how slow my connection is...so sorry I never intended to post so many. Whenever I hit submit it came back to my reply page so I click submit again and on 3rd try it went thru....

Didn't know it created 3 duplicate posts.

So sorry to all again...

Since u asked so many times... Okay lor..

Try the new Hard Rock Cafe in Ex plaza just nect to Hyatt and it's linked from the 2nd flr of your hotel.

The Old hard Rock at Sarinah was very happening but not sure about teh new one. It's was like the CJ bar in Mulia, Tiga Puluh in Le Meridain and Bats at Shangri-la.

Alternatively. Take a cab to Stadium (10 min from 9pm onward) , go to the 2nd and 3rd floor, Take away or eat in is available and affordable.

These are the safer place.

Have fun...

Cheers

DNAT
23-09-2005, 10:59 AM
U sure Each paid that??

6-7 of them paid the same amount and that's total.....

Cheers
6-7 paid total of around S$17K ... wow! thats about S$2,500 each leh .. :(

Mightaswell
23-09-2005, 10:36 PM

Cheers
thaivisitor

Nice pictures TV. Any chance of getting their hp numbers?

psyfy
23-09-2005, 11:01 PM
Since u asked so many times... Okay lor..

Try the new Hard Rock Cafe in Ex plaza just nect to Hyatt and it's linked from the 2nd flr of your hotel.

The Old hard Rock at Sarinah was very happening but not sure about teh new one. It's was like the CJ bar in Mulia, Tiga Puluh in Le Meridain and Bats at Shangri-la.

Alternatively. Take a cab to Stadium (10 min from 9pm onward) , go to the 2nd and 3rd floor, Take away or eat in is available and affordable.

These are the safer place.

Have fun...

Cheers

Hi Rainman,
many thanks for the help! Will post any new or updated info I have when I come back.

Cheers!!!

The Punisher
24-09-2005, 01:11 AM
Nice pictures TV. Any chance of getting their hp numbers?
Actually, such girls are in abundance in Jakarta and you can find almost in any pubs, clubs, etc.

Punisher
24-09-2005, 02:32 PM

Cheers
thaivisitor

Bro, the pix above are the same gal lah tt you had reservations on initially. Turned out tt she is the wildest and best among the 3 gals. Bro West and me envy your ability to home in on the "wild thing" :D . Mine was too inexperience though a real syt and cute. Prefer to be serviced though so would leave the syts to you for training first next time lol

http://img163.imageshack.us/my.php?...e2bad3ng5yz.jpg

The gal on the left looks good, is that the ones you met with bro west in stadium?

Was in club 36 last night. They were celebrating their anniversary. Havent been there for a month and notice tt the china wl were all but gone. Must be the recent polisi raids and the upcoming ramadhan month so they left for now?? :confused: Overall the entertainment has also toned down with no striptease dancers. The thai dancers are still there and they had some local models dancing in lingerie, some games and lucky draw. IMO not as happening as before. Sigh

The recent raid in foreign WL also affected sands spa. My favourite china mm there also kena send home liao. Was sianing a couple of the better ones there and had some great time with one of them off their working hours. Like the place for the good facilities, free food, great massage. Overall good value for money though they have raised their price slightly recently. Still one of the cheapest in town tt i have come across with the range of facilities provided. The china mm are well trained and provide great china style massage. For bros looking for extras, seems like only the locals provide them.

Bro TV and West, had a great time with you guys. Let me know the next time you are in jkt and we can meet up.

P.s. Would be great to meet up with more bros to cheong when time permits.

psyfy
25-09-2005, 12:58 AM
Bro Punisher,
will you be in JKT next week coz I'll be there for 5 days(26-30 Sept)? Would love to meet up with a fellow samster.

Do PM me if you are don't mind meeting me.

Adieu.

Mightaswell
25-09-2005, 04:28 AM
Actually, such girls are in abundance in Jakarta and you can find almost in any pubs, clubs, etc.

I know but sometimes sian to go out alone and try to hook up. Also have to say no many times until the right one comes along. Sometimes easier to just call and say come to the hotel :p

Montbank
25-09-2005, 06:22 PM
wah just came back from JKT man..

A very nice place to be if you are there for holiday (ask MongerX). Too bad was there for work and only cheong for 2 days..

Must thanks BM for the help in arranging to meet with Moon. And the following meeting up with phenom(correct spelling ?!?) and after which MongerX and his friend. Nice meeting you guys, and thanks for bringing me around :)

Rainman
26-09-2005, 12:02 PM
Was in club 36 last night. They were celebrating their anniversary. Havent been there for a month and notice tt the china wl were all but gone. Must be the recent polisi raids and the upcoming ramadhan month so they left for now?? :confused: Overall the entertainment has also toned down with no striptease dancers. The thai dancers are still there and they had some local models dancing in lingerie, some games and lucky draw. IMO not as happening as before. Sigh

The recent raid in foreign WL also affected sands spa. My favourite china mm there also kena send home liao. Was sianing a couple of the better ones there and had some great time with one of them off their working hours. Like the place for the good facilities, free food, great massage. Overall good value for money though they have raised their price slightly recently. Still one of the cheapest in town tt i have come across with the range of facilities provided. The china mm are well trained and provide great china style massage. For bros looking for extras, seems like only the locals provide them.

Heard indeed they are cleaning the city of PRC for time being and later issue permit for them to come officially....

Remember what KL did to all the indonesian??

Wonder who will get the new labour supply contract....hehe

hardone80
26-09-2005, 04:18 PM
Hi bro Montbank,

Currently in Jakarta city this few days for meeting. Had not been here since 1998 so a lot must have changed.

Can you or any kind Bro provide some good reco for cheonging ? Thanks Man !!!

A very nice place to be if you are there for holiday (ask MongerX). Too bad was there for work and only cheong for 2 days..

Must thanks BM for the help in arranging to meet with Moon. And the following meeting up with phenom(correct spelling ?!?) and after which MongerX and his friend. Nice meeting you guys, and thanks for bringing me around :)

Mango
26-09-2005, 08:22 PM
I am going to Jakarta soon, hope to get some FL come to my hotel, Crown Plaza, does anyone have phone number? please PM me.. thanks a lot.. also please enlight me the price....

Punisher
27-09-2005, 02:35 AM
Bro Punisher,
will you be in JKT next week coz I'll be there for 5 days(26-30 Sept)? Would love to meet up with a fellow samster.

Do PM me if you are don't mind meeting me.

Adieu.

Sorry bro, not in jkt this week. Could check with the other bros tt are in town. Have fun.

Heard indeed they are cleaning the city of PRC for time being and later issue permit for them to come officially....

Remember what KL did to all the indonesian??

Wonder who will get the new labour supply contract....hehe

Yup heard the same too. Hope it settle down soon. Sigh, seems like life is getting tougher for the china mm. Heard from quite a few China mm in Spore who are also scared of going to work in the ktvs in spore due to raids. These are mm who has longer term staying visas who worry about jeopardising their visa to stay in spore if caught. Some even asked me about going to Jkt to work - how to in this present environment. :(

Martini-Fan
27-09-2005, 10:48 AM
Oh... U mean that canal opposite Shangri-la... Now it's a nice area... So what about railway station?? hehe

Still doing it. Around Tanah Abang Station.
Found a girl there in her mid twenties,
excellent BBBJ, damage 50k.
Always a good alternative for a relaxed afternoon. :D

liongKH
27-09-2005, 12:43 PM

Thanks!

Grand Hyatt is quite strict, so difficult to find FL hanging around the hotel. But it is connected to Plaza Indonesia and there are plenty of gals hanging around there. Just only need to connect and you may get lucky.There is also a Hard Rock Cafe around there, try your luck. Otherwise take a cab and venture to places near Glodok and Lokasari. Many happening places there. Sorry to take so long to reply to your question. I was very busy with work.

BTW are you still in Hyatt this coming weekend, 1 Oct. The place is a major assembly point for demonstrations. Be careful.

psyfy
27-09-2005, 06:12 PM
Grand Hyatt is quite strict, so difficult to find FL hanging around the hotel. But it is connected to Plaza Indonesia and there are plenty of gals hanging around there. Just only need to connect and you may get lucky.There is also a Hard Rock Cafe around there, try your luck. Otherwise take a cab and venture to places near Glodok and Lokasari. Many happening places there. Sorry to take so long to reply to your question. I was very busy with work.

BTW are you still in Hyatt this coming weekend, 1 Oct. The place is a major assembly point for demonstrations. Be careful.

Thankfully not in JKT this weekend. Is Glodok and Lokasari far? Was thinking of checking out the Stadium but not sure if it is "safe" for newbies like me. Thks for the tips again!!

Batam Man
28-09-2005, 10:35 AM

Hey no problem man...
It's good that you are able to meet up with Moon, Phenom and gang cos they like to do the things you like to do.
Cos my type of program in Jkt may be very boaring to you, Golf, drinks n pool then end the nite in some nite clubs.

Dende
28-09-2005, 11:06 AM
I Live in JKT so any samster want to meet and go hunting together? :rolleyes:

Hurry...hurry before Ramadhan come, because on Ramadhan almost 90% "esek-esek" place close due to safety reason.

just e-mail me if you are interest [email protected] :eek:

mongerx
28-09-2005, 11:58 AM

It was fun meeting up with you and other Samsters. Lots of debauchery for sure. Hopefully things will work out so you can be in Jakarta more often. And I hope the same for me! Regardless I am sure our paths with cross again.

I will try to add some kind of trip report in a week or so.

makedono
28-09-2005, 03:57 PM
Was in Jakarta for relaxation and stayed at Mulia Senayan. Went to CJ Bar and hooked up a girl within 10 minutes and 10 minutes were in the room having a good time . Damaged for ST (2 rounds) was 500K plus taxi of 50K.

Went down again during Ladies Nite (wednesday, the place was crowded, smelly and I left). Went down again on Saturday's evening and hooked up with 2 pretty girls. Took both for US$100 ST (one round each..too tired). They asked for taxi money..which was rejected. They did not push for it though. :)

liongKH
28-09-2005, 06:28 PM
Thankfully not in JKT this weekend. Is Glodok and Lokasari far? Was thinking of checking out the Stadium but not sure if it is "safe" for newbies like me. Thks for the tips again!!

If you are staying at Hyatt. Not too far , maybe less than 15 000 rps.

psyfy
28-09-2005, 08:06 PM
If you are staying at Hyatt. Not too far , maybe less than 15 000 rps.

Met up with fellow samster hardone80 and went to Stadium last night. For both of us it was our first time there. I'll do a short write up for those newbies like me.

That place is a sin heaven, 4 levels of "fun". Nothing much on 1st floor just a simple drinking place with chairs. 2nd floor is the Karaoke. 500k rp for a room with drinks excluding tips to the girls of course and 800k rp for some premium thing. Didn't see any girls outside so decided to go to the 3rd floor.

This floor is the pub and have a ratio of 1:1 girls/guys I think. Quality not bad. Hardone80 and me had a drink and we look around for girls. That place is dark so I saw a girl in a nice short skirt sitting crosslegged near me and went there and so too did hardone80 and he got a girl as well. Chatted with them and found out that it is a mini Geylang!! That place has rooms for you to shag and the rates are standard no bargaining whatsoever. 222k rp for 1 hour as many shots as you want and 880k rp for overnight.

Took Lucy who can speak English pretty well and is not bad looking with nice boobs as well. The room is normal and slightly smaller than the 40 dollars Thais you get in GL. She's a good kisser but so-so BBBJ. Not much moaning as well(damn) but overall I'd give it a 7/10. Only decided on one round cause I was exhausted. Had a good long chat and cuddle and fondle her after that. Gave a nice back massage as well. Phone rang to indicate the hour is up and we left.

We did went to the 4th floor which was the Discotheque but the place is too noisy and the girls are so-so. I prefer the ones on the 3rd floor. Plus Lucy did mention that almost all the girls there are on Ecstacy which explains why they look stoned!! There are alos rooms on this floor for your shags but are slightly expensive at 265k rp/hr.

Well it was an interesting trip for me. Didn't know there's a mini geylang in JKT.

Might be checking out Hard Rock cafe tonight and might head down again to CJ bar which I went to the previous time and has LOADS of girls 3:1!!!

Bro liongkh, what is at Lokasari and Glodok? Is it like CJ Bar or Stadium plus what is the SOP and damage like over there?

Cheers!!

hardone80
28-09-2005, 09:25 PM
ya man....as Pysfy mentioned, was a first for me as well. I meant first time bonking in Jakarta city. As describe, Stadium was a like geylang stacked up in a building.

Anyway, I got a girl who was sitting with Pysfy's girl. Funny thing is that my girl can't speak english so end up chicken and duck...anything communicate with hand and body gesture....which is not really a problem for bonking :D

Luckily I managed to offload 2 rounds within the hours so it was definitely worth the $. Worth a visit for bro first few time in Jakarta.

Let see what next...probably will join bro Pysfy in CJ tonight. More to come.

Rainman
29-09-2005, 11:19 AM
Well done guys./....

Cheers

liongKH
29-09-2005, 02:02 PM
Bro liongkh, what is at Lokasari and Glodok? Is it like CJ Bar or Stadium plus what is the SOP and damage like over there?

Cheers!!

Thats like a whole stretch of entertainment. There is the famous Bintang Mawar where the rates are at 150 000 rps for a nyewek (screw) and 60 000 rps for the room. 5000 rps for a cap. There some chinese there and also many locals which are stunner. The night life there is bustling.

Rainman
01-10-2005, 10:27 AM
No raids during Ramadhan: Sutiyoso

Damar Harsanto, The Jakarta Post, Jakarta

Addressing the possibility that groups might attack nightspots that remain open during Ramadhan, Governor Sutiyoso urged Jakartans not to take the law into their own hands.

"I assure you that the enforcement of the regulation (on entertainment centers in the city during Ramadhan) is in the hands of public order officers and the police, not civilian groups," Sutiyoso said on Thursday.

He was speaking during an event held to destroy over 41,000 bottles of liquor in the National Monument (Monas) park.

He said the public's job was to alert officers to any violations by entertainment centers.

"I will punish any subordinates who fail to follow up immediately any information from the public."

The new head of the City Public Order Agency, Haryanto Badjuri, said the public's participation in the monitoring of nightspots was necessary to make up for the city's lack of human resources.

A 200-member team of public order officers, police officers and employees of the City Tourism Agency will also monitor entertainments centers during the fasting month.

"I guarantee that we will follow up all reports from the public. I am ready to be fired if I am found to have allowed violators to go unpunished," Badjuri said.

He said his agency would sanction nightspot owners found in violation of the regulation, with punishments ranging from official reprimands to the sealing off of their businesses.

"If necessary, we will annul operation permits," he said.

The tourism agency has sent out circulars to the owners entertainment centers across the capital informing them of the regulations governing their operating hours during the fasting month.

Both Bylaw No. 10/2004 on tourism and Gubernatorial Decree No. 98/2004 on the operation of tourist-related businesses in Jakarta ban nightclubs, discotheques, saunas, massage parlors, amusement centers and bars from operating during Ramadhan.

The regulation excludes karaoke bars, live music bars and billiard halls. These businesses are allowed to open after Muslims perform the tarawih prayer at 8:30 p.m. and remain open until 1:30 a.m.

However, karaoke bars, live music bars and billiard halls that share space with entertainment centers that are banned from operating during Ramadhan must also close during the month.

Entertainment centers in star-rated hotels are allowed to operate as normal during the month of Ramadhan, except on seven days -- the day before and the first day of Ramadhan, Nuzulul Quran (the 17th day of Ramadhan, which marks the revelation of the Koran), one day before Idul Fitri, the two days of Idul Fitri and the day after Idul Fitri.

Nightspots in star-rated hotels are prohibited from posting advertisements, posters and other advertising materials.

Jakarta is home to 1,271 registered entertainment centers, most of which will be affected by the regulations.

Since January, the City Public Order Agency has taken action against 25 entertainment centers for various violations. Seventeen centers received warning letters, while eight are facing closure.

The public can report violations to the public order agency at telephone number: 3822212 or 3822912.

Dm_ass
01-10-2005, 04:18 PM
Hi Guys,

I am going to Jakarta for 2 days business trip on this coming Monday (3/10) and will staying at Gran Meila Hotel. I am wondering is there any good HC/massage parlour within the hotel or not too far away? How much will be the damage?

Thanks in advance mate.

Dm_ass

Hugo168
02-10-2005, 03:26 AM
the bombing of bali has started :mad:

liongKH
02-10-2005, 11:33 AM
Hi Guys,

I am going to Jakarta for 2 days business trip on this coming Monday (3/10) and will staying at Gran Meila Hotel. I am wondering is there any good HC/massage parlour within the hotel or not too far away? How much will be the damage?

Thanks in advance mate.

Dm_ass

Monday 3 Oct all entertainment joints closed. Opened on the 4 Oct from 3pm onwards. You still around???

liongKH
02-10-2005, 11:36 AM

Well, it was too quiet for a while already. But these assholes know when to rub it in. Fucked timed with the BBM raised of almost 88%, the people of Bali is going to suffer more to some years before things can be normal.

streetwise
03-10-2005, 07:34 AM
Hello Bro Liongkh

Been looking at this thread and realised that you are the da-ge. I visited hot rock cafe yesterday.. found it to be really quiet... (maybe went too early). Any good lobang that you can pm me abt ? I am staying in at Hotel Nikko ... will be here till Friday.

Thanks in advance

l3atu
03-10-2005, 08:50 AM

Those Fxxxing terrorists really got nothing better to do. Maybe they should indulge in more commercial sex to know there is better things to do besides making bombs. :(

Rainman
03-10-2005, 09:23 AM
Monday 3 Oct all entertainment joints closed. Opened on the 4 Oct from 3pm onwards. You still around???

4th is the 1st day of the fasting month lah./.

I know most if not all places will be closed lah//

liongKH
03-10-2005, 09:34 AM
4th is the 1st day of the fasting month lah./.

I know most if not all places will be closed lah//

Bro RM,

Classics is opened. I spoke to the management. They closed yesterday and today. open from 3pm on Tuesday.

Rainman
03-10-2005, 10:47 AM
Anyway. Went to VENUS on Fri.. Some fun before fasting month starts/.

Ruko Pinangsia in Tangarang is really for Korean with so many Resturant, suppermarket, Karaoke for the Korean... AND YES>.. At least about 3 massaage and SPA.... some new...

Back to Venus, kind of confused when I went in.. Like so decent and staff not too friendly. Maybe Fri afternoon and the place was quite empty. Ask the locker boy for a name and he gave me no 40 and 43.

Enjoy the pool a little. quite boring thus went up to the lounge. The big screen project have lost one colour thus decide to proceed to the reception counter on the 3rd floor? Saw this big Sign there that read "No Tips"... So WTF???? Anyway, the recept asked me to pick a number from the wall and blue means available and red working.

Saw both 40 n 43 there and just picked 40... There are some cute babe sitting near the counter and I asked are these the massage girl?? The silly recept stare at me as if I just rape her sister??

Anyway, was escort to the so called room. with curtain one lah. Sat there for a while and on the wall got this notice in BOLD and RED saying prositution is not allowed etc etc...... Shit. so is this the decent tradational pijit place??

So just sat till in came this lady. Look nice in the dim room. Just relax and let her work the usual. Not much talking and while she work her way to my neck kneeling in front of me. I lay both my hands on her leg and work it's way up her .... She doesn't seen to mind and in my heart./... Jackpot....

She was also quick and ask me to turn around.... I asked her how? and she say HJ with lotion?? She must be mad.... I asked for the usual BBBJ and she say no etc etc... Insisted and she say 300... Okay lah... Last shot before the fasting month starts....

She also do not want to waste time and worked really hard at pipe cleaning..... Over all... One of the Better BBBJ and CIM I had....

No. 40.
Name : B**Ga
Look : 5.5/10

BBBJ 7.5/10

Boobs : 34 a... Very small but who cares/.

Damaged : 100 for SPA and Massage plus 9k for a cup of tea.
Tips : 300..

RTF.... Sure with 43 maybe... hehe

Understand from her the place would be closed on 3-4th Oct and thereafter biz as usual......

Cheers

liongKH
03-10-2005, 12:23 PM
[QUOTE=Rainman]Anyway. Went to VENUS on Fri.. Some fun before fasting month starts/.

She also do not want to waste time and worked really hard at pipe cleaning..... Over all... One of the Better BBBJ and CIM I had....

So Bro RM, you buka puasa already.

Will give the joint a try the next time round.

liongKH
03-10-2005, 12:28 PM
Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance mate.

Dm_ass

try the spa on the 3rd floor. ask for ANA. SYT. Massage not too bad but a good looker. Not too sure if she does other things besides hand job. Good luck.

nightman
03-10-2005, 06:17 PM
hi folks,

Jakarta will be boring till after Hari Raya in November.

I know a high class place which still can find good excitement at this time, Golden Crown Glodok Plaza at Jakarta Chinatown - lots of good china and local girls.

Glodok plaza lt. 5-6-7-8. Jl Pinangsia Raya no1 jakarta 11180 – Indonesia
62-21 6230 2888

Glodok Plaza is like our Sim Lim Square in the morning but turn into exciting entertainment at night.

http://www.goldencrown.co.id (link sometimes is down)

It is a multi-entertainment complex (Disco/KTV/Getai(Mostly China singers) Lounge/Health Spa & Massage). It occupies 4 storeys of the building - as big as Takashimaya shopping centre (not Ngee Ann city) with 2/3 storeys. So you can image the size I am talking about!! Quite a number of KTV rooms comes with bathing and bedroom and some even have mahjong or business rooms. You can sing, sign business contracts, screw girls and sleep there as well. Open from 4pm to 6am daily.

I am planning to go Jakarta somewhere in end Oct or early Nov. Who needs guidance, let me know.

nightman

Rainman
04-10-2005, 08:52 AM
hi folks,

Jakarta will be boring till after Hari Raya in November.

I know a high class place which still can find good excitement at this time, Golden Crown Glodok Plaza at Jakarta Chinatown - lots of good china and local girls.

Glodok plaza lt. 5-6-7-8. Jl Pinangsia Raya no1 jakarta 11180 – Indonesia
62-21 6230 2888

Glodok Plaza is like our Sim Lim Square in the morning but turn into exciting entertainment at night.

http://www.goldencrown.co.id (link sometimes is down)

It is a multi-entertainment complex (Disco/KTV/Getai(Mostly China singers) Lounge/Health Spa & Massage). It occupies 4 storeys of the building - as big as Takashimaya shopping centre (not Ngee Ann city) with 2/3 storeys. So you can image the size I am talking about!! Quite a number of KTV rooms comes with bathing and bedroom and some even have mahjong or business rooms. You can sing, sign business contracts, screw girls and sleep there as well. Open from 4pm to 6am daily.

I am planning to go Jakarta somewhere in end Oct or early Nov. Who needs guidance, let me know.

nightman

The starter of this thread, Odd_master ran and co-own this golden crown and understand he is away in Manila. Are u related to him?? U have some share in Golden crown??

Cheers

Rainman
04-10-2005, 08:57 AM
So Bro RM, you buka puasa already.

Will give the joint a try the next time round.

What to do when stock will be low... :D

So better hit first lah... Anyway. This place very very far u know. It's near to Lippo Karawachi...

Cheers

Rainman
04-10-2005, 09:35 AM
Korean citizen robbed

South Korean Nam Ho In, 40, was found lying unconscious and injured near a vacant house in Kampung Curug, Sawangan, Depok, early on Saturday.

According to information from the man's maid, police believe that Nam was robbed while taking a taxi to his home in Cempaka Putih, East Jakarta.

Jakarta Police spokesman Sr. Comr. I Ketut Untung Yoga Ana said the police had found indications that the victim, who works for Asiana Airlines, was robbed by at least three people.

The robbers made off with Nam's cellular phone, watch and at least Rp 9.5 million in cash.

"We are still trying to gather information and identify the taxi the victim was in," the police spokesman told The Jakarta Post.

He said that as with other robberies inside cabs, the taxi driver could have been involved in the crime.

The victim is being treated at MMC Hospital in Kuningan, South Jakarta, for a broken leg and head wounds. He has yet to regain consciousness.

This is the 15th known robbery inside a taxi this year, with all but one of the cases remaining unsolved.

Police said they had trouble identifying the perpetrators because of a lack of clues.

liongKH
04-10-2005, 10:33 AM
What to do when stock will be low... :D

So better hit first lah... Anyway. This place very very far u know. It's near to Lippo Karawachi...

Cheers

True True, Ya I know where Lippo Karawachi is. No problem, if it is wothwhile. But I guessed they will also be closed for the Ramadhan.

Anyway heard that there is a Buka Puasa at Mellinium Hotel at 7.30pm 6 Oct. Per head for member is 75 000 rps.Unfortunately only coffee and tea are free flow.

liongKH
04-10-2005, 11:15 AM
[QUOTE=Rainman]Korean citizen robbed

Not the first time an Orang Asing (foreigner) has faced such a pedicament.

Bro RM, some advise for fellow samsters taking taxis, please add to the list if I missed out something:

Fellow samsters taking taxis should go for Blue Bird or Silver Bird. These taxis are operated by credible companies and have some screening process. A few drills when entering a taxi:

a. Make sure the taxi driver turns on the "argo"(meter).

b. Make sure the taxi driver locks the doors - central locked and can't be opened from outside.

c. Give specific insrtuctions to the driver of your destination and the route you want him to take. You can always obtain these informations from the hotel front desk. Look out for prominent landmarks to ascertain that you are going the correct direction. Again check with the front desk on prominent landmarks. All these will add up that you have been here before and know your way around. Lessen the "threat" somewhat.

d. If you feel something is going wrong, call a friend and give him the taxi number and type. Talk loudly so that the driver can hear you. Read out the name of the driver, this can be found on the dashboard. This will hopefully "wake" him up from trying to do you harm.

As for myself, I always choose to sit next to the driver (front seat). If I noticed that he isn't going the way I want, I will question him. And being next to him, I can control the situation better.

Rainman
04-10-2005, 03:08 PM
Basis is that u must know your way... Otherwise, nothing much could be done u know. Even with my years of experience here. I was screwed once when I caught a cab from the Airport home one day.

I board and this driver is very talkative. Insist to have the piece of paper given (When u board a taxi at the Airport, some guys will be around to note down the taxi number in case of compliant) back to him for reference which I did without much thought.

Then I notice his hand blocking the meter and I told him 3 times before he removed it and to my surprised. it read 34,000.... just turning out of the airport.. He said sorry and that there is a problem with the car hence he could not send me further. insiste to drop me off at the main road just outside where u see lots of Taxi parked along the toll road. N he asked me to pay him 15,000 which is the surcharge he paid at the airport...

DNAT
04-10-2005, 03:38 PM
N he asked me to pay him 15,000 which is the surcharge he paid at the airport...

So he just 1 2 make back the surcharge only? :confused:
Even if the meter got problem, will he accept an amount, which you normally pay, to fetch you to the destination?

liongKH
04-10-2005, 04:40 PM
Basis is that u must know your way... Otherwise, nothing much could be done u know. Even with my years of experience here. I was screwed once when I caught a cab from the Airport home one day.

I board and this driver is very talkative. Insist to have the piece of paper given (When u board a taxi at the Airport, some guys will be around to note down the taxi number in case of compliant) back to him for reference which I did without much thought.

Then I notice his hand blocking the meter and I told him 3 times before he removed it and to my surprised. it read 34,000.... just turning out of the airport.. He said sorry and that there is a problem with the car hence he could not send me further. insiste to drop me off at the main road just outside where u see lots of Taxi parked along the toll road. N he asked me to pay him 15,000 which is the surcharge he paid at the airport...

Very true, you must know your way about. A good practice is to study the road map and identify the key building and landmarks. Memorise the route and this should help. But make sure your dun show the map otherwise he know for sure you dun know the way.

Maybe 'cos of my NS Training, I do that all the time until I become very familiar with the way about.

Rainman
04-10-2005, 05:28 PM
So he just 1 2 make back the surcharge only? :confused:
Even if the meter got problem, will he accept an amount, which you normally pay, to fetch you to the destination?

He say car spoil and ask me to change taxi mah... So no charges but only the Airport surcharges... NBzzzzzzzzz...

Rainman
04-10-2005, 05:31 PM
Very true, you must know your way about. A good practice is to study the road map and identify the key building and landmarks. Memorise the route and this should help. But make sure your dun show the map otherwise he know for sure you dun know the way.

Maybe 'cos of my NS Training, I do that all the time until I become very familiar with the way about.

Well. The thing about JKT is that they look different at diff time... Like from my place to blk M... It's different in the Afternoon, during the early evening when there are shops opened and light... When coming back at about midnight... Again the look different with shops closed and quite dark.....

Cheers

DNAT
04-10-2005, 05:34 PM
He say car spoil and ask me to change taxi mah... So no charges but only the Airport surcharges... NBzzzzzzzzz...

I believe he 'did somethin' to his meter and he 1 2 kack up the price (dats why the meter showed Rp34K within a short distance) .. but after you conversed with him, he knows he cannot ki-toh you + he scare you expose his 'stunt' .. so he ask you to get off quickly .... :D

Rainman
05-10-2005, 10:06 AM
I believe he 'did somethin' to his meter and he 1 2 kack up the price (dats why the meter showed Rp34K within a short distance) .. but after you conversed with him, he knows he cannot ki-toh you + he scare you expose his 'stunt' .. so he ask you to get off quickly .... :D

No lah... He did not switch off the meter at all the whole day and let it run mah...

hehe

Batam Man
05-10-2005, 06:52 PM
No lah... He did not switch off the meter at all the whole day and let it run mah...

hehe

Wahhhh the airport taxi so farking scary wan hah?!
Next time call me mah, I pang cia go airport to cai you lah, like you always did when I'm there... :p

Rainman
06-10-2005, 09:50 AM
Wahhhh the airport taxi so farking scary wan hah?!
Next time call me mah, I pang cia go airport to cai you lah, like you always did when I'm there... :p

Happy happy Charking.

Cheers

Rainman
07-10-2005, 09:48 AM
Subject: FWD: Get proper visa before going abroad

This article is from The Star Online (http://thestar.com.my)
URL:
http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2005/10/6/nation/12246941&sec
=nat
ion

__________________________________________________ __________________
Thursday October 6, 2005

Get proper visa before going abroad
BY MERGAWATI ZULFAKAR

PUTRAJAYA: Malaysian ambassador to Indonesia Datuk Zainal Abidin Md Zain
has this advice to Malaysians intending to do business in that country:
get a business visa.

He hoped Malaysians would learn from the experience of KPMG accountants
Choo Yao Chin and Reimala Sivalingam, who were detained in South
Sulawesi on Aug 17 for purported visa violations.

“Be careful when you plan to engage in business activities when
entering Indonesia.

“Are you in Indonesia to do business negotiations or for
investment purposes?

“So the best thing is to apply for a business visa when you go to
Indonesia,” he said, when contacted in Jakarta following the
release of the two accountants.

Zainal Abidin is no stranger to critical situations, having been
involved in several standoffs in several countries previously, including
in hotspots like Iran and Iraq.

He had flown to Makassar on Monday to negotiate with the district
police for the release of Choo and Reimala.

The Indonesian government had clearly stated that foreigners planning
to do work in that country must apply for the proper permit.

However, KPMG had maintained that the two had not violated any
immigration laws as under an Indonesian presidential decree, citizens of
Malaysia were exempt from needing a visa for the purpose of trade.

Choo had reportedly spent his detention in the company of hardcore
criminals while Reimala was kept in a women’s detention centre.

Both were released on bail of RM36,000 each on Sept 23, but were told
not to leave the country. KPMG advisor Datuk Robert Phang reportedly put
up the bail.

Zainal Abidin said he had informed the local police that the two
accountants had not committed any crime but only made a professional
mistake.

“We have been negotiating on Monday and yesterday.

“We managed to resolve the matter amicably without having the two
charged in court for visa violation offences,” he said.

Zainal Abidin, who started his Indonesian posting two weeks ago, was
the Malaysian charge d’affaires in Iran, just after Ayatollah
Khomeini came to power, where he observed the hostage crisis involving
Americans held for 444 days.

<p>

__________________________________________________ ______________________
__
Your one-stop information portal:
The Star Online
http://thestar.com.my
http://biz.thestar.com.my
http://classifieds.thestar.com.my
http://cards.thestar.com.my
http://search.thestar.com.my
http://star-motoring.com
http://star-space.com
http://star-jobs.com
http://star-ecentral.com
http://star-techcentral.com

Copyright C 1995-2004 Star Publications (Malaysia) Bhd. All rights
reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without
express written permission of Star Publications is prohibited.

Mightaswell
07-10-2005, 09:52 PM
Bro Rainman,
When I used to go to Jkt for business, I always put in "tourist" on the disembarkation form. Is this still okay? I figured that since I always go sightseeing in the night spots, I am engaging in "tourist" activities :D

Rainman
08-10-2005, 10:29 AM
Bro Rainman,
When I used to go to Jkt for business, I always put in "tourist" on the disembarkation form. Is this still okay? I figured that since I always go sightseeing in the night spots, I am engaging in "tourist" activities :D

Cannot lah.... Better be safe as if anything happened. There would be reasons for them to have more money.

U should be seen in Taman Mini or the Zoo during office hours and not visiting customers whatsoever....

Play hard and Safe.

Cheers

nightman
08-10-2005, 11:55 AM
hi Rainman,

No. I do not own Golden Crown. If I do, I am laughing myself to the bank. :)

However, I do know the MD that is running this place...old friend's friend who used to study in a local polytechnic here, then went back to Indonesia to work.

At least I always get first hand info of when are the new fresh stocks coming...and VIP service of course.

Rainman
08-10-2005, 12:20 PM
Police on trail of crooks aiming at expats

Abdul Khalik, The Jakarta Post/Jakarta

Responding to a recent string of robberies targeting foreigners, the Jakarta Police said on Friday that they had stepped up investigations into several crime syndicates in the Greater Jakarta area.

City police spokesman Sr. Comr. I Ketut Untung Yoga Ana said police had managed to identify the syndicates based on clues collected during a series of investigations and were now hunting the gang members down.

"They (the syndicates) target cars used by foreigners. They rob parked cars and have studied the habits of their targets before going into action. We have collected some information about their whereabouts," he told The Jakarta Post.

Ketut said the robbers often placed nails on roads where foreigners usually passed.

Police had information that several members of the syndicates were hiding in Palembang, South Sumatera, after conducting robberies in several areas in Greater Jakarta.

Twelve robberies or thefts targeting foreigners occurred in the city in September, up from only five in August.

The latest case was a robbery of an Australian couple in a car on Jl. Thamrin in Tangerang, Banten, on Tuesday afternoon.

The cars tires burst and the couple and their driver had got out of the car to check the damage when the robbers stuck. Two men seen riding a motorcycle made off with Rp 500 million (US$49,858) of cash, jewelry and belongings, including a laptop, a cellular phone and several important documents, from inside the car when the tire was being fixed.

Another Australian man lost his laptop, passport and credit cards after being robbed in front of the office of the Ministry of Youth Affairs on Jl. Gerbang Pemuda, Central Jakarta, on Sept. 26.

Ketut called on foreigners to conduct precautionary measures when stopping or parking their cars.

"If they can, they should stop at a busy place if they find they have a problem with their car. Always lock the car when checking it. Try also to choose different roads when going from home to the office to avoid being detected by robbers or thieves," he said.

Police could not provide special security measures for foreigners, only for diplomatic staff, as they lacked the personnel, he said.

Ketut said police were conducting regular patrols to monitor places prone to robberies.

Rainman
08-10-2005, 12:22 PM
hi Rainman,

No. I do not own Golden Crown. If I do, I am laughing myself to the bank. :)

However, I do know the MD that is running this place...old friend's friend who used to study in a local polytechnic here, then went back to Indonesia to work.

At least I always get first hand info of when are the new fresh stocks coming...and VIP service of course.

Huh... Maybe it's the same guy...hehehe

Anyway, my friend went on the first day of Ramahda and yes, it's open....

Rainman
08-10-2005, 12:24 PM
Residents set fire to brothel

JAMBI, Jambi: Over 100 angry residents of West Tanjungjabung regency set fire to a brothel on Friday morning.

No fatalities were reported. The residents resorted to violence after the brothel owner refused to cease operations during Ramadhan. He was beaten and kicked but eventually managed to get away.

West Tanjungjabung Police Adj. Sr. Comr. Sutrisno Yudhihermawan said the police would hunt down the people responsible for instigating the attack.

"The attack is in violation of the law and will be dealt sternly," he said. -- JP

Rainman
08-10-2005, 12:25 PM
Ecstasy factory, pills found in apartments

City News - October 07, 2005

In their antidrug operation held over the past few weeks, Jakarta Police have arrested eight drug dealers operating from several apartments in the capital, the police revealed on Thursday.

The police also confiscated over 12,000 ecstasy pills and 527 grams of shabu-shabu (crystal methamphetamine) from the suspects.

Chief of the narcotics unit at the city police, Comr. Sigit Gumantio, said that more and more dealers had chosen apartments as a place to produce, store and sell drugs.

"They thought they could hide their activities in apartments which usually protect the privacy of the tenants," he said.

The police even found an apartment which had been converted into an ecstasy factory.

The investigation started when the police arrested a suspected dealer at his apartment in North Jakarta on Sept. 22. The police found 7,380 ecstasy pills in the apartment but missed the suspect's supplier, identified as Boy.

On the same day, another police team apprehended a suspect who possessed dozens of ecstasy pills in his apartment in Central Jakarta.

Both mentioned the name of a dealer and producer, whom the police arrested on Sept. 24.

Inside the producer's apartment in Penjaringan, North Jakarta, the police found 425 grams of shabu-shabu, 800 ecstasy pills, 80 bottles of liquid ecstasy, 25 kilograms of caffeine, 1.3 kilograms of ecstasy powder and a machine to produce pills.

The police also arrested two of the factories' workers.

"We are still chasing the producer. We believe he is one of the most influential men in a drug syndicate in the capital," Sigit said.

He said that police would question the operator of the apartment as its records showed that the apartment was vacant.

"How can they have the apartment vacant on record, while several people have been living in it for several months? They should explain that to us," Sigit said.

Police also arrested a suspected drug dealer near an apartment in Mangga Besar, Taman Sari, West Jakarta on Sept. 29, with two grams of shabu-shabu while on Sept. 30, another suspected drug dealer, identified as Asiek Suwandi, was arrested with 3,000 ecstasy pills in Puri Indah Mall in Kembangan, West Jakarta.

Both suspects gave the police the names of their respective suppliers.

Sigit said that police would keep a watch on apartments, which according to information, were venues of drug parties and transactions.

Previously, police also confiscated thousands of ecstasy pills and arrested several drug dealers in other apartments, including Rajawali Apartments in Pademangan, Central Jakarta and in Luguna Apartments near Soekarno-Hatta International Airport.

indoman_il
12-10-2005, 02:33 PM
Hey guys..... any one knows if places like BH even open this mounth???
still discount?
or how about malawi hotel?

Rainman
13-10-2005, 10:57 AM
still discount?

This year is good.... Travel htl is open, Sand too.

Cheers

euro2004
13-10-2005, 11:54 PM
hi brothers...
sad to say, in my case, i have bad experiences in jkt.
There's a massage at the top floor of Citraland. tried once.
35yr old and above quality, or they are huge in size.
Come to think of it, really a turn off.
2nd time went to Hotel Melawai, 7th flr.
Yeah, lots of ladies in the afternoon, about 40 of them.
well since already there, no fish, got myself a prawn instead...
For those who like brown sugar, or gula jawa and sweet treatment.

I'm looking for Chinese and sort of like the HC of Singapore.
Any place like that there? Sort of like YouthHC, Orange, Dragon, Lexon etc.
Perfered north, west or central area.
I saw a thread, saying Emporium, but wasn't clear of the direction the brother given.

What about those near Mangga Dua area? For uncle2 type?
Heard they employ singapore managers.

Also I have sniff out, of all places, a golf club.
Well male instinct comes in, is there any hky pky going on at CGC, at cenkareng, near Sheraton Bandara? All ladies crew.
Was there 2x for lunch and possible playing golf, but something smell fishy...

BTW, what ISP do you guys use? broadband? which company?
Internet is a huge headache for me there. Dial-up is not a long term solution.
THanks.

euro2004
14-10-2005, 03:52 AM
Dear RM, Btm and other senior bro...
TC, Bintang Mawar, Golden Crown, FM3 n BM di mana sih?
Dr td baca ampir 6 jam, belum tau di mana.
Baca dr mulai januari, tp belum ada clue ada di mana.
Ko, boleh kasih tau ga, Kam sia ya, Ko.

Tropical ada di Roxy.
Kasa ada di Golden Hotel (Gn Sari)?
Sands di Mangdu Sq.
BH di kota, deket BII, stasium kota.

Kam sia untuk semua engko yg balesin saya punya questions.

qiucy00
14-10-2005, 01:27 PM
ust hang around the pub for few hours, be friendly with the PRO, she can recommend you the artiste, if you want too. Price range from rp1,000,000 to 2, 500,000 per night

Or you can go directly to her during interval time

liongKH
14-10-2005, 06:19 PM
ust hang around the pub for few hours, be friendly with the PRO, she can recommend you the artiste, if you want too. Price range from rp1,000,000 to 2, 500,000 per night

Care to clarify bro. Check the thread and really dun know how to sambong your link

indoman_il
14-10-2005, 06:20 PM
hi brothers...

I saw a thread, saying Emporium, but wasn't clear of the direction the brother given.

Well male instinct comes in, is there any hky pky going on at CGC, at cenkareng, near Sheraton Bandara? All ladies crew.

THanks.

So first there r lots of places to find PRC girls in jkt but i dont think this mounth is a good start for that as ramadan and all last mounth raids in jkt.
better wait till after idol fitri.(3-4 nov) and maybe a week after that too.

as for internet: all isp in jkt suck really bad. but i use indosat with cable modem its only a 128kbs pack so u cant really get anything out of that but its better than dial up..... there r other isp but they r very limited in coverage zones around the city. i pay 533,000Rp per mouth. service sucks but hey this is a 3rd world country!!. :eek:

Can-Opener
15-10-2005, 07:18 AM
I will be going to JKt next month and was told that there is a SPA that offers high quality PRC's. My friend came back telling me that they are paraded wearing bikinis. The cost for 90 min bonking is rp1.5 million. X'pensive but he told me the quality is out of this world but well worth it. He said the room comes with personal jacussi. The problem is, his clients took him there so he cannot recall the name of the place. Does anyone know where this place is. I will give a detail FR once I tried it

liongKH
17-10-2005, 09:07 AM
I will be going to JKt next month and was told that there is a SPA that offers high quality PRC's. My friend came back telling me that they are paraded wearing bikinis. The cost for 90 min bonking is rp1.5 million. X'pensive but he told me the quality is out of this world but well worth it. He said the room comes with personal jacussi. The problem is, his clients took him there so he cannot recall the name of the place. Does anyone know where this place is. I will give a detail FR once I tried it

I can only think of 2 places, Beverly Hills and Emporium. Beverly Hills is closed for the month of Ramadan, Empurium is opened. Beverly Hills is near the Jakarta Station while Emporium is at Pecenongan.

I can understand your excitement but "out of the worlda" is too strong a phrase to use here. I have seen them but honestly I find most of them is just average. Maybe between 6 - 7 upon 10 class.

Watch out of them though, they are never satisfied with the 1.5juta paid for their services and would asked for a couple of 100,000 rps tips.

Rainman
17-10-2005, 10:44 AM
hi brothers...

THanks.

Never try massage in Hotel. Proper Hotel I meant as they sucks big time man.

Chinese Local used to be rare like Diamond but not today, they could be found in many places.......hehe

CGC is good, friend of my got the girl naked after massage for 19 holes... Not a bad place... But again, luck and chemisty count u know.

Cheers

Rainman
17-10-2005, 10:50 AM
Dear RM, Btm and other senior bro...
TC, Bintang Mawar, Golden Crown, FM3 n BM di mana sih?
Dr td baca ampir 6 jam, belum tau di mana.
Baca dr mulai januari, tp belum ada clue ada di mana.
Ko, boleh kasih tau ga, Kam sia ya, Ko.

Tropical ada di Roxy.
Kasa ada di Golden Hotel (Gn Sari)?
Sands di Mangdu Sq.
BH di kota, deket BII, stasium kota.

Kam sia untuk semua engko yg balesin saya punya questions.

Hahaha....

BM = Bintang Mawar and TC = Today's country. They are all in Lokasari complex in Mangga Besar. There is also a M Club or Madona club there where PRC goes for 650k...... ST...

FM3 di Tanagarang near my house lah. U would not want to go there. Just a Simple KTV and motel.

Golden Crown ... There is a website and just 2 pages back.

Cheers

liongKH
17-10-2005, 12:12 PM
[QUOTE=Rainman]Hahaha....

FM3 di Tanagarang near my house lah. U would not want to go there. Just a Simple KTV and motel.

Now I know why you seldom mentioned about FM3.
I would avoid Tangarang at all cost too. The traffic is a killer. Sometime last year I was caught in a 3 1/2hours jam after a visit to BSD (Serpong).

BTW I will be returning to Spore from 2 - 6 Nov 05. Short trip. SMS me if you need your usual.

BTW in the earlier thread, written by quicy00, what is he talking about ah. I can't make head or tail of it.

liongKH
17-10-2005, 12:16 PM
still discount?

BH is closed until after RAMADAN. Discount--Not sure. GO there at night and no discount.

Rainman
17-10-2005, 04:05 PM

Which Pub are u talking about?

I know these high class PIMP used to hang around Hotel Indonesia with model sitting around.... But did not know where they moved to since the hotel underwent renovation monthes back.......

Share lah....

Rainman
17-10-2005, 04:15 PM
Now I know why you seldom mentioned about FM3.
I would avoid Tangarang at all cost too. The traffic is a killer. Sometime last year I was caught in a 3 1/2hours jam after a visit to BSD (Serpong).

BTW I will be returning to Spore from 2 - 6 Nov 05. Short trip. SMS me if you need your usual.

BTW in the earlier thread, written by quicy00, what is he talking about ah. I can't make head or tail of it.

Not that lah but FM3 is closed mah...

I talk now about Venus SPA in Lippo and also Fortuna Spa in BSD.... Not bad lah....

No worries.... See u in Singapore too...

Cheers

freeman69
17-10-2005, 05:35 PM
Any Bother care to share about SANDS.

Only 2nd trip to Jakarta still not very familiar.

Sand Got Massage and also KTV and DISCO?

How they operate and also the normal charges?

I don't want to be CHOP by them if they charge me expensive.

I will be staying at Novotel Hotel.
Will i have problem if i bring one of the girl back to the hotel??

Thanks

liongKH
17-10-2005, 05:55 PM
HARTONO

Many brothers must have heard of this joint in the past.

Last nite, fren wanted very much to see the place. SO went into a bluebird and asked to go to Hartono. Taxi driver blurred like f....k, dun know where the place until I have to guide him. After driving around for a while, reached the place but was told by OKT, place is closed for the fasting month. But if want girl can wait at hotel and he will send to hotel. Price 3 juta for 3hours.

Who said local gers cheap. Nbzz, 3 juta for 3 hours. Apparently the price has not changed since long long time oredi. Assurred of good quality and excellent service.

Advised fren not to waste time. 3 juta for a "blind date" is not worth the while and there are many others around. Just sabar.

Brought fren to Emporium, massage while I santai in the lounge watching the bikinied gers (locals and PRC). Fren called chinese girl age 22 No 76. Ger from Surabaya. Massage + other thing. Never asked too many questions so long as he enjoyed.

Emporium is a place not to be missed.

aseanman
18-10-2005, 01:49 AM
Hi bro,

Since everyone here thumbs up for Emporium at Pecenongan.

Blur question, where is the Pecenongan? East, South, West or North of JKT?

Only cheong Stadium b4, are they open in Ramadan?

No offend...

HARTONO

Many brothers must have heard of this joint in the past.

Last nite, fren wanted very much to see the place. SO went into a bluebird and asked to go to Hartono. Taxi driver blurred like f....k, dun know where the place until I have to guide him. After driving around for a while, reached the place but was told by OKT, place is closed for the fasting month. But if want girl can wait at hotel and he will send to hotel. Price 3 juta for 3hours.

Who said local gers cheap. Nbzz, 3 juta for 3 hours. Apparently the price has not changed since long long time oredi. Assurred of good quality and excellent service.

Advised fren not to waste time. 3 juta for a "blind date" is not worth the while and there are many others around. Just sabar.

Brought fren to Emporium, massage while I santai in the lounge watching the bikinied gers (locals and PRC). Fren called chinese girl age 22 No 76. Ger from Surabaya. Massage + other thing. Never asked too many questions so long as he enjoyed.

Emporium is a place not to be missed.

liongKH
18-10-2005, 09:37 AM
Hi bro,

Since everyone here thumbs up for Emporium at Pecenongan.

Blur question, where is the Pecenongan? East, South, West or North of JKT?

Only cheong Stadium b4, are they open in Ramadan?

No offend...

Jakarta Pusat near to Kota. Where are you coming from though.

Rainman
18-10-2005, 11:13 AM
Any Bother care to share about SANDS.

Only 2nd trip to Jakarta still not very familiar.

Sand Got Massage and also KTV and DISCO?

How they operate and also the normal charges?

I don't want to be CHOP by them if they charge me expensive.

I will be staying at Novotel Hotel.
Will i have problem if i bring one of the girl back to the hotel??

Thanks

Sand is a great place to be. Very much like the SPA in Shen Zhen, China. They have men and women from there too in uniform to give professional massage and reflexi. Currently giving great discount.

I think it was Rp90k or Rp190k last month for 1.5 hours of pure massage with PRC and local is cheaper. On top of that, they also offer free food and drink like NYC SPA , Roman SPA in JB.

When I was there, the Q was too long for massage thus I let my friend take the only slot available while I opt for the reflexi by this guy from China. Not bad for Rp85 and I tips him by mistake another Rp80k... Sigh,.,.. They have this slip where u circle the amount of tips u want to pay and the figure was too small for a blind old man like me......hehehe.... I think it starts from Rp20, 30, 50, 80 and 100k for tips.. So do not circle the wrong one....haha

Novotel as next to Sands in M2S?? If yes, do not be mistaken as Novotel itself have another SPA which is not related to Sands... Hence be careful...........

As for the KTV and Disco... Did not try just yet and bringing girl back... No problem in any hotel in JKT... If u have a problem... Check in to my place....hahahahah

Rainman
18-10-2005, 11:22 AM
Sand...

I forgot to mention... It's the only SPA that is unisex... U can bring your GF and wife there for massage in rooms and reflexi in the lounge... Just like Queen, hawai in Shen Zhen....

When I was having my reflexi in the lounge, there was a lady customer there too.....

I also saw different changing room....

Cheers

Batam Man
18-10-2005, 12:21 PM
Sand...

I forgot to mention... It's the only SPA that is unisex... U can bring your GF and wife there for massage in rooms and reflexi in the lounge... Just like Queen, hawai in Shen Zhen....

When I was having my reflexi in the lounge, there was a lady customer there too.....

I also saw different changing room....

Cheers

Bring wife or GF to a spa in Jkt is like bringing sand to the beach you know...:rolleyes:

indoman_il
18-10-2005, 01:06 PM
Not that lah but FM3 is closed mah...

I talk now about Venus SPA in Lippo and also Fortuna Spa in BSD.... Not bad lah....

No worries.... See u in Singapore too...

Cheers

Hey bro can you share the location of this Fortuna Spa in BSD....!!??
i Hear only good things about it... can u give more details please.
and i think its very close to my aprt but not sure.. :confused:
but i heard its also closed in ramadan.

liongKH
18-10-2005, 01:52 PM
Bring wife or GF to a spa in Jkt is like bringing sand to the beach you know...:rolleyes:

Not like that lah, but can enjoy together mah.

liongKH
18-10-2005, 02:11 PM

quicy00, I think you are referring to the Batam / Bintan thread as I cannot find any connection to Jakarta info.

Batam Man
18-10-2005, 02:51 PM
Not like that lah, but can enjoy together mah.

Sure one could do that.
But for that kind of enjoinment, I guess you don't post in sammyboy right?
Almost all discussions in here are meant for enjoining with people other then wife or GF wor kekekeke.... :D

DNAT
18-10-2005, 03:42 PM
quicy00, I think you are referring to the Batam / Bintan thread as I cannot find any connection to Jakarta info.

quicy00 got FR on Batam and Bintan leh ...

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=44655

liongKH
18-10-2005, 04:00 PM
quicy00 got FR on Batam and Bintan leh ...

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=44655

Thats what I thought so. Suddenly come up with one thread on OKT and I tried to link it but to no avail.

But if it is Jakarta he was referring to, then I would be happy if bro quicy00 can tell me where to find that joint.

DNAT
18-10-2005, 04:13 PM
Thats what I thought so. Suddenly come up with one thread on OKT and I tried to link it but to no avail.

But if it is Jakarta he was referring to, then I would be happy if bro quicy00 can tell me where to find that joint.

His info a bit unstable 1 leh ...
- joint's name: Hollywood changed name to Mega long time ago he still say Hollywood
- Club 5 changed name to Exposed almost 1 year he still say Club 5
- Tg Pinang he say Bintang .. one is North and one is South

:D

lordoflight
18-10-2005, 05:52 PM
Hi
In Jakarta on 20-21. Given that this is Ramadan month, do brothers know of any takeway or home delivery joint? PM me the number of a delivery place if possible.

Lordoflight

liongKH
19-10-2005, 10:23 AM
- joint's name: Hollywood changed name to Mega long time ago he still say Hollywood

Thanks for the reminder.

liongKH
19-10-2005, 10:25 AM
Hi
In Jakarta on 20-21. Given that this is Ramadan month, do brothers know of any takeway or home delivery joint? PM me the number of a delivery place if possible.

Lordoflight

Everywhere got take away. Where are you staying ???

Rainman
19-10-2005, 10:45 AM

Apartment in BSD? U moved there? Since when?? How come no tewll me?? Bad Bule.....hahahaha

Fortuna.... Spa as in Golden Boulevard.......

Went once and saw 2 man there waiting for reflexi. The recep suggest I go for the massage upstair as they have steam, suana and jacuzzi...Was wondering hoe come possible in such a small place? It's a 3 storey RUKO. Gave it a miss as was offered Rup 150k for 1 half hours of service...

Went back again on Sun (During Ramahdan) and there were ppl in the saloon having creambath, reflexi... This time the counter girl offer me massage at Rp60k.... Understand only 3 girls were available. I didn't get to choose as going up the stair to the 2nd floor. Those male customers were staring at me knowingly like something fishy gonna happened upstair...

2nd Floor was with 3 rooms and curtain plus another for facial. lady that came was near 40th and massage was so so.. I was wearing my underwear but she insist I take it off.... After the bad massgae, told me to turn over and the she touch my bird commenting that why is he sleeping?? huh.... Finish the front with intentional rubbing of my bird now and then, she asked if I want a HJ... Told her my right and left hand could do better .. How about a BBBj.... She resist and then say Rp300k... Told her to go fly a kite... She asked how much and I said "just do it and we should see"..... she say well, go take a shower... Okay...

The so called Jacuzzi room is just a tub like u see in the VIP room of golden crown. It's nicely decorate and she bath me... Not bad. Told me to take the 1.5 hours session next time which include 1 hr of massage, 30 min of steam, suana and jacuzzi.... The so called steam and Suana is actually a small box which u will see in most room of kartika... Nothing impressive...

Went back down and those guy staring... I hate it... Paid at the counter total 60k and saw this SYT breaking fast... Not bad looking and was wondering if she does massage...hehehehe

Anyway... okay for a proper massage and I saw another one in BSD near to Melati Mas name AVI SPA./....

BSD is getting better....hahaha

Rainman
19-10-2005, 10:47 AM

NBzzz.... Just lest let your wife see that JKT's massage and SPA is those clean clean one mah.....

hahahah

Rainman
19-10-2005, 10:50 AM
Hi

Lordoflight

Izzi Pizza? KFC or Mac "D"???

They also split by area u know....

Rainman
19-10-2005, 10:53 AM

U heard so much about it???

Are u sure it's the same one on 2nd thought as there is another Fortuna somewhere u know... BSD = Bumi Serpong Damai.... Is it correct??

If u are referring to the right Fortuna I am talking about.... there were some FR in another forum by B-52 the Bomber and that's also me u know.....hahahaha

Rainman
19-10-2005, 10:55 AM

Hahaha... So another bull on the run?????

Rainman
19-10-2005, 10:57 AM
Sure one could do that.
But for that kind of enjoinment, I guess you don't post in sammyboy right?
Almost all discussions in here are meant for enjoining with people other then wife or GF wor kekekeke.... :D

GF not people meh?? Wife also not meh??

next time I meet IBU then u know... NBzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz