PDA

View Full Version : Information Needed For Shenyang

Loverboyz
29-01-2009, 07:03 PM
Hi, Can any bros here share same information about this city, will be staying there for a week, Clubbing?Health Centre?KTV?:)

jameschong2
03-02-2009, 12:08 AM
Hi, Can any bros here share same information about this city, will be staying there for a week, Clubbing?Health Centre?KTV?:)

The Q is : how much do u have in your pocket?

muddymudpie
28-06-2009, 11:36 PM
Will be spending a week in Shenyang starting from early July. I'm looking for kakis... anyone here then?

PuTonRen
29-06-2009, 12:13 AM
Brothers,

Shenyang is quite a manly town in North Eastern China. Be careful and try not to run into any unnecessary trouble.

Just my 2 cent worth.

Pink_Flyod
29-06-2009, 02:32 PM
Brothers,

Shenyang is quite a manly town in North Eastern China. Be careful and try not to run into any unnecessary trouble.

Just my 2 cent worth.

Agree with that comment PTR... Specially Shengyang !!! But i think if you exercise careful and not being rowdy should be good. If you can get local to bring you around, even better. Better stay in Hotel KTV if no one is bringing you around.

Xgenre
29-06-2009, 02:36 PM
Shenyang is quite a manly town in North Eastern China.

What do you mean by manly? Can explain? The Shenyang FLs that I've met in Singapore are tall, boobsy, big eyes and quite boney. Wonder if it's a characteristic of northen girls. Do I describe a typical Shenyang girl correctly?

PuTonRen
29-06-2009, 02:42 PM
What do you mean by manly? Can explain? The Shenyang FLs that I've met in Singapore are tall, boobsy, big eyes and quite boney. Wonder if it's a characteristic of northen girls. Do I describe a typical Shenyang girl correctly?

Sorry for the incorrect choice of adjective. What I meant was the men are rough and tough, especially when they are drunk. The description of girls from Shenyang by you is quite accurate with some variation. They are the best in plotting schemes, beware! The girls might even claim that North Eastern girls are very straight forward! Bull Shit! Based on my humble experience in China all these years, do not believe them, or believe them with extreme care. The men may be straight forward, but definitely not the girls.

muddymudpie
08-07-2009, 01:28 AM
Am in SY now... this place is a rather dull place. Definitely not the place to party.

A happening joint at one time called Zhen Ai 真爱 is now closed. Not much of choice left over the existing outlets. Went to supposedly one of the best called Sunny niteclub, pub section but it was a let-down. Finally taking a cabbie's suggestion, headed to the street next to Jin Cheng BinGuan 金城宾馆 (think Geylang), and the place was crawling with Older women or Faggots.

Am getting out of this place. Not recommending this place to any bros here unless you already got 'chai' waiting for you here..

PuTonRen
08-07-2009, 11:11 AM
Am in SY now... this place is a rather dull place. Definitely not the place to party.

A happening joint at one time called Zhen Ai 真爱 is now closed. Not much of choice left over the existing outlets. Went to supposedly one of the best called Sunny niteclub, pub section but it was a let-down. Finally taking a cabbie's suggestion, headed to the street next to Jin Cheng BinGuan 金城宾馆 (think Geylang), and the place was crawling with Older women or Faggots.

Am getting out of this place. Not recommending this place to any bros here unless you already got 'chai' waiting for you here..

Dear Brother,

Sorry to learn about your not so good experience in Shenyang. I had been there many times, and when going around with the locals, I also did not find there were many interesting places to cheong. The red light district in He Ping district was meant for girls who have been over their prime. In addition, as I have sad, Shenyang is really a rough town and I do not like the place. Everytime I was ini Shenyang, I was always with a lady and therefore did not have to venture out.

There are other better places in China, such as Chang Ping, Chang An, Hou Jie, etc in Dong Guan.

My 2 cent worth.

ronaldko
12-07-2009, 11:42 PM
Then may i know is there any MP at Shenyang like Shenzhen have difference kind of service for choose like you can select full or half ?

johnnylomas
13-07-2009, 04:03 AM
Dear Brother,

There are other better places in China, such as Chang Ping, Chang An, Hou Jie, etc in Dong Guan.

My 2 cent worth.

actually there are the usual places to go in SY.
e.g Jin Bi Hui Huang (ktv)
there are also those big bath-houses, that provide all kinds of services.
can't remember the names tho.

reuters
05-08-2009, 07:58 PM
金麒麟-180南五马路
Entrance RMB38
Massage with HJ 60 mins RMB198
Good place to go for some cheap fun. Went there 5 times over the past week.
The gals standard is reasonable and variety is good.
After each session, you would get a RMB38 voucher to offset the entrance fee for next trip.

PuTonRen
06-08-2009, 09:48 AM
金麒麟-180南五马路
Entrance RMB38
Massage with HJ 60 mins RMB198
Good place to go for some cheap fun. Went there 5 times over the past week.
The gals standard is reasonable and variety is good.
After each session, you would get a RMB38 voucher to offset the entrance fee for next trip.

Brother,
I am glad that you have found a joint to have some fun.

Based on my humble and limited experience in Shenyang, it is hard to find a good joint that is both safe and can have fun, unlike Beijing, Shanghai, etc.... I have been there for about six months (in and out) last year, and did not like the place, despite of the fact that I do have some local friends who brought me around. Maybe I was not lucky enough.

Good luck and enjoy yourself.

reuters
06-08-2009, 05:00 PM
Brother,
I am glad that you have found a joint to have some fun.

Based on my humble and limited experience in Shenyang, it is hard to find a good joint that is both safe and can have fun, unlike Beijing, Shanghai, etc.... I have been there for about six months (in and out) last year, and did not like the place, despite of the fact that I do have some local friends who brought me around. Maybe I was not lucky enough.

Good luck and enjoy yourself.

Thanks pal.
Only been to a/m and another bathhouse opposite 北陵公园. I concur Shenyang not as happening as other cities.
I have been approached a few times by young gals asking me to buy them dinner, claiming that they have no money on them and willing to do anything for a meal. Dont wanna be roughed up, so no fr on those.

PuTonRen
06-08-2009, 05:29 PM
Thanks pal.
Only been to a/m and another bathhouse opposite 北陵公园. I concur Shenyang not as happening as other cities.
I have been approached a few times by young gals asking me to buy them dinner, claiming that they have no money on them and willing to do anything for a meal. Dont wanna be roughed up, so no fr on those.

Brother,
I hope you did not buy in by the stories of those young gals. I met many in the two walking mall (Zhong Jie and Tai Yuan Jie), especially after dark. There are also pimps (young gals pimpling for the elder jie jie) moving around for target.
On the whole, it was not a happening place. I managed to have fun only in the rather expensive club at Marriot Hotel (not belonging to the international Marriot Chain).
My 2 cent worth

reuters
06-08-2009, 06:26 PM
Brother,
I hope you did not buy in by the stories of those young gals. I met many in the two walking mall (Zhong Jie and Tai Yuan Jie), especially after dark. There are also pimps (young gals pimpling for the elder jie jie) moving around for target.
On the whole, it was not a happening place. I managed to have fun only in the rather expensive club at Marriot Hotel (not belonging to the international Marriot Chain).
My 2 cent worth

No pal, was not blinded by lust. :D
Staying at Traders, so I frequent Tai Yuan. Seems that the entertainment scene there is quite pricey & boring. The tour guides at 沈阳故宫are quite chio and seems friendly, too bad was with someone. Anyway, went to 辽中,and you could get a FJ for only RMB50.

PuTonRen
06-08-2009, 06:34 PM
No pal, was not blinded by lust. :D
Staying at Traders, so I frequent Tai Yuan. Seems that the entertainment scene there is quite pricey & boring. The tour guides at 沈阳故宫are quite chio and seems friendly, too bad was with someone. Anyway, went to 辽中,and you could get a FJ for only RMB50.

Haha, good thing that you did not. Actually, around Shenyang, there are quite a number of places to visit. The 沈阳故宫 is one, there are two temple, one of them is called Thousand Buddha Temple, the other old one I cannot remember. Near Shenyang, one hour drive, there is this natural water cave, known to be the one which has the longest water way that snakes into the cave. In fact, I think I spent more time in visiting scenic places then cheonging. Well, to be honest, I was then with my ex, and then her sexy sister drove us to visit these places. My ex stayed with her sister and she left me free some nights as I told him I needed to entertain people. Hahaha...

On the whole, Shenyang is not that exciting, and I hate to encounter those Dong Bei Men who are loud mouth, and rude in clubs. I have seen few fights went on between them, usually when they are drunk.

Fortunately, I am now no longer required to visit there as often as before, and my ex being ex, I have no drive to go there again.

reuters
07-08-2009, 10:44 AM
Haha, good thing that you did not. Actually, around Shenyang, there are quite a number of places to visit. The 沈阳故宫 is one, there are two temple, one of them is called Thousand Buddha Temple, the other old one I cannot remember. Near Shenyang, one hour drive, there is this natural water cave, known to be the one which has the longest water way that snakes into the cave. In fact, I think I spent more time in visiting scenic places then cheonging. Well, to be honest, I was then with my ex, and then her sexy sister drove us to visit these places. My ex stayed with her sister and she left me free some nights as I told him I needed to entertain people. Hahaha...

On the whole, Shenyang is not that exciting, and I hate to encounter those Dong Bei Men who are loud mouth, and rude in clubs. I have seen few fights went on between them, usually when they are drunk.

Fortunately, I am now no longer required to visit there as often as before, and my ex being ex, I have no drive to go there again.

Not sure about the temple but have been to the water cave at 本溪. Went to a number of 市 in 辽宁 but not too interesting. Maybe you should give me the contact of your ex sis. :D

PuTonRen
07-08-2009, 10:48 AM
Not sure about the temple but have been to the water cave at 本溪. Went to a number of 市 in 辽宁 but not too interesting. Maybe you should give me the contact of your ex sis. :D

Hahaha... really, you are interested?

She is now seeking Singaporean to marry to. I would need more of your bio-data before making the introduction. Although I loved my ex a lot, but her sister is more yammy... Hahaha... Pal..... Interesting! Men are Men!

I never declined any invitation from her to visit scenic spots and drinks, but it was always my ex who stopped or discouraged such outings.... Women are Women.

I am a free man now, and maybe I should go after the sister now.

Nice chatting with you!

reuters
07-08-2009, 10:57 AM
Hahaha... really, you are interested?

She is now seeking Singaporean to marry to. I would need more of your bio-data before making the introduction. Although I loved my ex a lot, but her sister is more yammy... Hahaha... Pal..... Interesting! Men are Men!

I never declined any invitation from her to visit scenic spots and drinks, but it was always my ex who stopped or discouraged such outings.... Women are Women.

I am a free man now, and maybe I should go after the sister now.

Nice chatting with you!

Haha. Dont mind to have a fling. But since you are keen, I better dont ask. You should go ahead and have fun. :D
Dont really like Shenyang, still prefer southern China or even my beloved SG. Nice chatting with you too.

PuTonRen
07-08-2009, 11:25 AM
Haha. Dont mind to have a fling. But since you are keen, I better dont ask. You should go ahead and have fun. :D
Dont really like Shenyang, still prefer southern China or even my beloved SG. Nice chatting with you too.

Brother,

No lah! She will never fall for me, first of all, she is looking for marriage, that I cannot offer, secondly, they are very close, I do not think the sister will be my fling. If you want, give me your bio, and I shall do the introduction. In case you are married, then sorry lor.......

Yes, I do not like Shenyang, nor Dong Bei, except Dalian. But I like Xian, Chongqing, Sichuan province. But right to the south, would not be an area that I am familiar with, we have to seek advice from Bro Sinoview already.

Are you stationed in Xian??

reuters
07-08-2009, 04:14 PM
Brother,

No lah! She will never fall for me, first of all, she is looking for marriage, that I cannot offer, secondly, they are very close, I do not think the sister will be my fling. If you want, give me your bio, and I shall do the introduction. In case you are married, then sorry lor.......

Yes, I do not like Shenyang, nor Dong Bei, except Dalian. But I like Xian, Chongqing, Sichuan province. But right to the south, would not be an area that I am familiar with, we have to seek advice from Bro Sinoview already.

Are you stationed in Xian??

Thanks pal. Didnt know you were serious abt it. Haha.
China got many places to explore, looking forward to visit all.
Not in Xi'an now but looking forward to going there again. Nice place.