PDA

View Full Version : Young MILF Apple Just $70/1/1

cooler08
28-01-2009, 12:27 PM
FR post By gambit88

This time round me fast hand fast leg and arranged for a sexxion for today at 3pm. Apple arrives at at about 3:15pm.

The shower was very a detailed one, can tell that she likes cleanliness.

After the shower requested her to give me a massage. To be honest her back and neck massage was quite poor, not much strength and the acupoints she not very accurate. Asked her about her rusty massage skills, she say it has been quite a while since she practiced her skills. After that flipped over and she continued to give me a facial and head massage. This was much better, very gentle and relaxing, almost make me fall asleep.

Finally the main event starts. In my mind all I wanted to do was to give the "SURPRISE A Creamy Running Nose".

To Start, me went south on Apple and gave her a 20 min paint job. Painting Apple was really a Great Pleasure. Definitely no smell, pussy very nicely trimmed and her pussy a situated a bit higher than normal gals, making her pussy very accessible for my paint brush. Apple also has a very nicely shaped Clit that all painters must not miss. You need to see to believe. Don't know how many times she came from my paint job, but when I was done with her, her face and body was all blushed and when she placed my hand to feel her heart beat I think it was beating over 120 beats per min.

Let her rest a bit and it was Apple's turn to service me. She caps me and stated to give me a short BJ, little bro was ready for action in no time. She hops on and trys to mount little bro for cowgirl. Oh my god, entrance too small, little bro took quite a while before he was finally burying himself deep into the love hole. Oh Boy!!! Apple's pussy is almost like "Air-Tight". She was really enjoying herself milking my cock with her vaginal muscles. Thank God I was using Durex Performa. She rode me for close to 30 mins and came numerous times before finally collasping on me. I could feel her heart beats on my chest with my cock still deep inside her. That my fellow bros is the Ultimate GFE

Switced her over to all fours and starts to do doggie with the intention to wet the "Surprise", but ran into a little problem in doggie position. Seems like because her love hole is located further up and she have a nice meaty round ass, my didi keeps slipping out when I try to turn the engine on to overdrive. Me is a solid 6.5" but still have this problem, not sure is it her problem? or my doggie skills need more sharpening?

The Grand Finale
Changed to a new cap, this time not Performa anymore, but my favourite 0.03.Turned Apple over and began my missionary pumping. This time round no desire to control anymore, Just WHACK !!! I think I lost count after my 500th stroke and pure animal instinct just took over......

Still wanted to unload on the "Surprise", but Apple was Cumming too. She pulled me close to her with her hands and legs, just like a Octopus. Me no choice but to unload my 4 days of ammo deep inside her. The GFE I don't know how to describe, its even better than my real GF.

Sorry for the long winded FR, Thanks for reading until now.

Below are Apple's Stats :

Name – APPLE 苹果
Age - 25
Height - About 1.6m
Weight – About 47 kg
Look - 7.5 ( Me Sucker For Gals Bonking With Specs On)
Boobs - B- (Slightly Saggy)
Body - 7 ( Will Definately Be "Surpised" )
Fingering - Allowed
Painting - She Loves To Be Painted
Massage – 5/10 Body Massage; 7/10 Head Massage
BJ - 6 (Short And Must Be With Cap)
AR - Can Do, But Me Never Try
FJ - 9.5 (Love Hole Can Clamp Like A Vice)
GFE - 9.5 (Sweet Sweet Gal)
Damage -$70/1/1
RTF - Very Very Soon (Before She Becomes Too Hot To Book)

Bro Gambit88 sorry for using ur FR as Heading.Personnal i never try her so i cant anyhow write a FR on her and Previous TS ask me to help her out as he himself damn busy with his own life......

enter-raw
28-01-2009, 01:37 PM
Bro can give contact, will FR when mission completed !!!

cheers:cool:

ShaolinHamster
28-01-2009, 02:16 PM
Any picture to wet our lips 1st? Hehehe.... The description sound like very nice leh...

Andy22
28-01-2009, 02:34 PM
bro can pm me the contact????

al8899x2
28-01-2009, 03:00 PM
Hello Bro, care to share Apple contact with me. I am not new here but seldom write FR.

Cheers

cooler08
28-01-2009, 05:42 PM
Bros enter-raw ,ShaolinHamster ,Andy22 ,al8899x2 please check ur mail:)

bombshell
28-01-2009, 08:53 PM
Wah phiang eh bro...had no time to finish given project u got new lobang again.Upz yur thread for a nice guy.:)

gambit88
28-01-2009, 09:00 PM
FR post By gambit88

Bro Gambit88 sorry for using ur FR as Heading.Personnal i never try her so i cant anyhow write a FR on her and Previous TS ask me to help her out as he himself damn busy with his own life......

No Problem Bro Cooler08. :)
Actually felt very honoured that you use my FR. :D :D

cooler08
28-01-2009, 11:06 PM
Wah phiang eh bro...had no time to finish given project u got new lobang again.Upz yur thread for a nice guy.

Bro thanks will pm you contact.:)

No Problem Bro Cooler08.
Actually felt very honoured that you use my FR. :D :D

Hehe.Thanks:p

cooler08
29-01-2009, 10:06 AM
Faster pm me for Apple for just $70/1/1:p

cooler08
29-01-2009, 11:57 AM

freedom77
29-01-2009, 02:30 PM
FR post By gambit88

This time round me fast hand fast leg and arranged for a sexxion for today at 3pm. Apple arrives at at about 3:15pm.

The shower was very a detailed one, can tell that she likes cleanliness.

After the shower requested her to give me a massage. To be honest her back and neck massage was quite poor, not much strength and the acupoints she not very accurate. Asked her about her rusty massage skills, she say it has been quite a while since she practiced her skills. After that flipped over and she continued to give me a facial and head massage. This was much better, very gentle and relaxing, almost make me fall asleep.

Finally the main event starts. In my mind all I wanted to do was to give the "SURPRISE A Creamy Running Nose".

To Start, me went south on Apple and gave her a 20 min paint job. Painting Apple was really a Great Pleasure. Definitely no smell, pussy very nicely trimmed and her pussy a situated a bit higher than normal gals, making her pussy very accessible for my paint brush. Apple also has a very nicely shaped Clit that all painters must not miss. You need to see to believe. Don't know how many times she came from my paint job, but when I was done with her, her face and body was all blushed and when she placed my hand to feel her heart beat I think it was beating over 120 beats per min.

Let her rest a bit and it was Apple's turn to service me. She caps me and stated to give me a short BJ, little bro was ready for action in no time. She hops on and trys to mount little bro for cowgirl. Oh my god, entrance too small, little bro took quite a while before he was finally burying himself deep into the love hole. Oh Boy!!! Apple's pussy is almost like "Air-Tight". She was really enjoying herself milking my cock with her vaginal muscles. Thank God I was using Durex Performa. She rode me for close to 30 mins and came numerous times before finally collasping on me. I could feel her heart beats on my chest with my cock still deep inside her. That my fellow bros is the Ultimate GFE

Switced her over to all fours and starts to do doggie with the intention to wet the "Surprise", but ran into a little problem in doggie position. Seems like because her love hole is located further up and she have a nice meaty round ass, my didi keeps slipping out when I try to turn the engine on to overdrive. Me is a solid 6.5" but still have this problem, not sure is it her problem? or my doggie skills need more sharpening?

The Grand Finale
Changed to a new cap, this time not Performa anymore, but my favourite 0.03.Turned Apple over and began my missionary pumping. This time round no desire to control anymore, Just WHACK !!! I think I lost count after my 500th stroke and pure animal instinct just took over......

Still wanted to unload on the "Surprise", but Apple was Cumming too. She pulled me close to her with her hands and legs, just like a Octopus. Me no choice but to unload my 4 days of ammo deep inside her. The GFE I don't know how to describe, its even better than my real GF.

Sorry for the long winded FR, Thanks for reading until now.

Below are Apple's Stats :

Name – APPLE 苹果
Age - 25
Height - About 1.6m
Weight – About 47 kg
Look - 7.5 ( Me Sucker For Gals Bonking With Specs On)
Boobs - B- (Slightly Saggy)
Body - 7 ( Will Definately Be "Surpised" )
Fingering - Allowed
Painting - She Loves To Be Painted
Massage – 5/10 Body Massage; 7/10 Head Massage
BJ - 6 (Short And Must Be With Cap)
AR - Can Do, But Me Never Try
FJ - 9.5 (Love Hole Can Clamp Like A Vice)
GFE - 9.5 (Sweet Sweet Gal)
Damage -$70/1/1
RTF - Very Very Soon (Before She Becomes Too Hot To Book)

bro, can pm contact??

lucky23
29-01-2009, 03:55 PM
thank you for your detail FR :p

cooler08
29-01-2009, 06:10 PM
bro, can pm contact??

Bro check ur mail

cooler08
29-01-2009, 08:29 PM

Pussinboots
29-01-2009, 11:29 PM
Received apple contact from bro cooler08 and decided to meet her todae.
Abit apprehensive as there is oniee 1 FR for her, but still went along anyway.
Promised bro cooler to give FR after and so here it comes.

She seemed very shy when she came into the room, just looked at me smiling. Personally i rate her looks above average. abt 7.5/10. More towards the cute side. Went to shower by myself first as i tink she abit shy to come in, sitting at the bed in her lingerie. After both of us finished showering she offered to give me a massage first. And i agreed. MAssage skills average but with good strength. Tok abit while massaging to try to make her not so shy. Towards end of massage she began to relax more.

ONce she relax le got some chemistry le action starts.
I shall not go into details on the action but i will give some personal ratings for u bros out there.. But really enjoyed the session. LOL

Body:7/10 with a beautiful tiger tattoo on her back. slight tummy but tats normal.
BoobS: B cupper, Not for Bigboobs lovers. But very nice nipples.
BJ: Put cap on with her mouth. 7.5/10 good suction
Frenching: Dun tink she likes, just kissing on lips abit.
Fingering: she enjoyed it.
Painting: she Loves it.
Pussy: very tight and wet easily.
FJ: All sort of moans in different frequency. Makes u high also.
Was one of the better FJ i experienced.
GFE:9/10 like doing wif ur GF
RTF: Definitely.
Damage:70/1/1 exclude CD and room
Bros be gentle with her. Cheers.

cooler08
30-01-2009, 01:33 AM

Bro had already upz you for ur Virgin FR in this Thread:p

cooler08
30-01-2009, 11:35 AM

cooler08
30-01-2009, 03:15 PM

albertchen123
30-01-2009, 04:13 PM
Firstly, must thank Cooler08 bro for the ctc. If not, would not had try tis "pearl gem" at any chance....

Call apple today as on leave. lucky for me, she hadnt have any appointment yet. so make a apptment at ard 11.30am.

waited for ard 15mins and she knock on the door.

To my surprise, she is a real beauty. (based on my liking & opinion only). She got a very sweet and GFE look.

Wanted a give me a massage, but rejected as not in the mood. Later i suggest to had a talk session instead...

Had a good and comfortable talking session with her and keep hugging me..really no word can describe..really like BGR.

later can tahan any more, (wondering who??) as she pounce on me like a hungry kitten.

To keep it short, the FR are as follows:-

Name – Apple
Nation:Prc-Harabin
Age - 28 (she told me)
Height - +/-1.6m
Weight – About 47 kg (very huggable)
Look - 7.5
Boobs - B- (Saggy but long nipple)
Body - 7 ( watch her back-hehehe)
Skin - 8 (smooth like eggy shell)
Fingering - never try
Painting - 8/10 -smell less.
Massage – Never try
Talking - a very good listening ear
BJ - 7 (inclusive of licking my balls)
AR - Never Try
FJ - 7 (can try lotsa position)
Sound System-9 (seems like listening to classical music-soft) Great!!!:)
GFE - 11/10 (Superb Sweet Gal)-My type...
Bonkers: I am the Third Bonker (she claims)
Damage -$70 + $10tips + $10cd + rm
RTF - Soon as my wallet regain its conscious

Bros,Please take care of tis priceless gem as she is new to the job!!
Handle with care.

The FR is based on my opininon only. For reference only.
like the saying:- One man meat is another poison.
http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss16/albertchen123/30012009678.jpg

Last not least,cheers for Bro Cooler08 to share with me again..Thank You:)

Please do not PM me for the CtC. Thank You

dee123
30-01-2009, 04:13 PM
hi bro thks for the recommed.
Mind asking her contact.
thks

milan2
30-01-2009, 04:22 PM
bro can pm me her contact?

albertchen123
30-01-2009, 04:24 PM
:):):):)

Upz Upz & UpZzzzzz

patrickzapu
30-01-2009, 06:14 PM
Hi bro....can PM me her contacts....:)tks

cooler08
30-01-2009, 07:34 PM
Firstly, must thank Cooler08 bro for the ctc. If not, would not had try tis "pearl gem" at any chance....

Call apple today as on leave. lucky for me, she hadnt have any appointment yet. so make a apptment at ard 11.30am.

waited for ard 15mins and she knock on the door.

To my surprise, she is a real beauty. (based on my liking & opinion only). She got a very sweet and GFE look.

Wanted a give me a massage, but rejected as not in the mood. Later i suggest to had a talk session instead...

Had a good and comfortable talking session with her and keep hugging me..really no word can describe..really like BGR.

later can tahan any more, (wondering who??) as she pounce on me like a hungry kitten.

To keep it short, the FR are as follows:-

Name – Apple
Nation:Prc-Harabin
Age - 28 (she told me)
Height - +/-1.6m
Weight – About 47 kg (very huggable)
Look - 7.5
Boobs - B- (Saggy but long nipple)
Body - 7 ( watch her back-hehehe)
Skin - 8 (smooth like eggy shell)
Fingering - never try
Painting - 8/10 -smell less.
Massage – Never try
Talking - a very good listening ear
BJ - 7 (inclusive of licking my balls)
AR - Never Try
FJ - 7 (can try lotsa position)
Sound System-9 (seems like listening to classical music-soft) Great!!!:)
GFE - 11/10 (Superb Sweet Gal)-My type...
Bonkers: I am the Third Bonker (she claims)
Damage -$70 + $10tips + $10cd + rm
RTF - Soon as my wallet regain its conscious

Bros,Please take care of tis priceless gem as she is new to the job!!
Handle with care.

Bro think you are going to fall in love with her soon.Thanks for ur FR:p

albertchen123
30-01-2009, 08:20 PM
Will definitely RTF.....
Frankly speaking, its not the FJ...its the GFE feeling which had been lost very very long time ago.hahaha...
Seems like my infatuation....very poisonous...hahaha
Very huggable....:)

Tks again for it bro.

Upz Upz Upz

cooler08
31-01-2009, 12:24 AM
Will definitely RTF.....
Frankly speaking, its not the FJ...its the GFE feeling which had been lost very very long time ago.hahaha...
Seems like my infatuation....very poisonous...hahaha
Very huggable....:)
Tks again for it bro.

Upz Upz Upz

Bro thanks for the upz upz upz.:p

death13
31-01-2009, 12:33 AM
would like to try this apple, can share her ctc?
thanks

cooler08
31-01-2009, 02:20 AM
Both Bros patrickzapu , death13 please check ur mail

amfrend
31-01-2009, 10:10 AM
Thanks bro cooler for the contact. Had a session with her yestday. She has a cute look as you get to see her longer. She is a bit shy and keep smiling which is good and can be very friendly. I bath myself as normally i would prefer so. She offered to massage me, can see that she tried hard to please and makes her rather breathless. Proceed to action. OOOOOOh, it is rather tight there making me have to struggle abit. After some slow and smooth in out, finally ease abit and start hard on the job. Had 2 positions, She moans and seeing her shiok makes me feel satisfied.:D..and there....release.:p
By the way, her bj was quite shiok where she really works hard and fast.
Look 6.5 bj 8 fj 8.5

cooler08
31-01-2009, 10:52 AM
would like to try this apple, can share her ctc?
thanks

Bro please check ur mail:)

cooler08
31-01-2009, 03:03 PM
Thanks bro cooler for the contact. Had a session with her yestday. She has a cute look as you get to see her longer. She is a bit shy and keep smiling which is good and can be very friendly. I bath myself as normally i would prefer so. She offered to massage me, can see that she tried hard to please and makes her rather breathless. Proceed to action. OOOOOOh, it is rather tight there making me have to struggle abit. After some slow and smooth in out, finally ease abit and start hard on the job. Had 2 positions, She moans and seeing her shiok makes me feel satisfied.:D..and there....release.:p
By the way, her bj was quite shiok where she really works hard and fast.
Look 6.5 bj 8 fj 8.5

Bro thanks for ur FR:p

cooler08
31-01-2009, 09:08 PM

cooler08
31-01-2009, 11:16 PM
Bros that interested please pm me for Apple for just $70/1/1:p

cooler08
01-02-2009, 01:14 AM

All pm clear.........:)

cooler08
01-02-2009, 11:50 AM

albertchen123
01-02-2009, 12:50 PM
Kindly take note that she would not take up jobs after midnite.

Upz Upz Upz....hot from the Oven..
must try while its fresh..hehhehe:p

Once again, tks cooler08 bro from sharing it

cooler08
01-02-2009, 02:47 PM
Kindly take note that she would not take up jobs after midnite.

Upz Upz Upz....hot from the Oven..
must try while its fresh..hehhehe:p

Once again, tks cooler08 bro from sharing it
Bro now 1 2 kc her is it?

chocolatebear
01-02-2009, 04:19 PM
got pix arr ... ? pls and thank u ... :D

albertchen123
01-02-2009, 04:35 PM
Bro now 1 2 kc her is it?

Dont get the wrong idea bro!:):):)

Once again...tks for the sharing of the "GEM"

cooler08
01-02-2009, 08:42 PM

saddened
02-02-2009, 01:44 AM
Made an appointment with Apple today, will make this FR short as I am rather tired

Looks 6-6.5/10
Boobs 6/10
BJ 8/10
FJ 9/10

Tight pussy but not really for boob lovers.

Overall she's very hardworking and accomadative. Doesn't rush and is ever ready to please

cooler08
02-02-2009, 08:08 AM
got pix arr ... ? pls and thank u ... :D

Bro already send u contact

cooler08
02-02-2009, 03:22 PM

cooler08
02-02-2009, 07:42 PM
Made an appointment with Apple today, will make this FR short as I am rather tired

Looks 6-6.5/10
Boobs 6/10
BJ 8/10
FJ 9/10
Tight pussy but not really for boob lovers.

Overall she's very hardworking and accomadative. Doesn't rush and is ever ready to please

Bro really thanks for ur effort for posting this FR:)

frcrckr
02-02-2009, 07:46 PM
got any criteria?

cooler08
02-02-2009, 11:09 PM
No more Fr on Apple?

CandyKisses
03-02-2009, 12:08 AM
First of all.. thanks bro cooler08 for the contact

As promised, here is my FR

Age: told me 40+ (but i dun think so, should be around 30?)
Look: 6.5/10 (Better looking from far :) )
Boob: B-
Massage: 7/10 (not really good.. but + points due to good attitude)
FJ: never try... never bring cd :D
HJ: not pro but enough to let me cum
Attitude: 9/10 (Accommodating)
Damage: $60 + Hotel

Due to my newbie-ness, I forgot to bring a cd HAHAHA
so I had a HJ instead
A nice lady indeed -> she even offer to discount me

Anyway, just to conclude, Apple is an average looking lady who is very accommodating. Most probably will RTF, as she promised me a double FJ next time round :D

cooler08
03-02-2009, 07:56 AM
Bro CandyKisses

Thanks for ur FR:p

Woei
03-02-2009, 12:18 PM
A short FR on Apple :

Origin- nvr ask
Age - late 20
Height - ard 1.6
Weight – Abt 45
Look - 7 ( quite sweet)
Boobs - B
Body - 7 with tattoo at the back
Skin - 8
French- light kisses
Fingering - light one
Painting -yes
BJ - 6.5 ( I prefer bbbj)
FJ - 7 ( lots of soft moan )
GFE - 7/10
Damage -$60 + tips + cd + $20rm

Anyway, thanks Bro cooler08 for sharing the ctc. Upz u :)

cooler08
03-02-2009, 03:05 PM

cooler08
03-02-2009, 03:53 PM
got any criteria?

Bro check ur mail

A short FR on Apple :

Origin- nvr ask
Age - late 20
Height - ard 1.6
Weight – Abt 45
Look - 7 ( quite sweet)
Boobs - B
Body - 7 with tattoo at the back
Skin - 8
French- light kisses
Fingering - light one
Painting -yes
BJ - 6.5 ( I prefer bbbj)
FJ - 7 ( lots of soft moan )
GFE - 7/10
Damage -$60 + tips + cd + $20rm

Anyway, thanks Bro cooler08 for sharing the ctc. Upz u :)

Bro thanks for ur FR and points.Her Damage $70

cooler08
03-02-2009, 07:20 PM

cooler08
03-02-2009, 10:37 PM

Ashti
03-02-2009, 10:45 PM
Thanks bro cooler08 for the contact,

Here is my belate FR as busy with work.

Very shy gal from the start but very good attitude to start with.
Not a time watcher and willingly to bring you into the mood.

Looks: 7/10(lookable milf)
Body: 7/10
Boobs:b-
Massage:7/10(good strength as i was the first customerof the day)
BJ:did not try as can sense that she is wet
FJ:8/10 geniue moans and wet pussy really got me going
Attitude: 8/10

Willing to try lots of position until you cum.

cooler08
04-02-2009, 10:49 AM

cooler08
04-02-2009, 12:07 PM
Thanks bro cooler08 for the contact,

Here is my belate FR as busy with work.

Very shy gal from the start but very good attitude to start with.
Not a time watcher and willingly to bring you into the mood.

Looks: 7/10(lookable milf)
Body: 7/10
Boobs:b-
Massage:7/10(good strength as i was the first customerof the day)
BJ:did not try as can sense that she is wet
FJ:8/10 geniue moans and wet pussy really got me going
Attitude: 8/10
Willing to try lots of position until you cum.

Bro thanks for ur FR on her

cooler08
04-02-2009, 02:31 PM
No more Fr on Apple?

cooler08
04-02-2009, 05:30 PM
Bros that still own a Fr on Apple please kindly post it

cooler08
04-02-2009, 11:47 PM
Bros that still own a Fr on Apple please kindly post it

cooler08
05-02-2009, 02:03 AM

cooler08
05-02-2009, 07:58 AM

cooler08
05-02-2009, 04:48 PM

cooler08
05-02-2009, 07:26 PM

cooler08
05-02-2009, 10:31 PM
Bros that interested kindly pm me for contact and newbies please post in main. (http://www.pixslam.com/show/1078/4de7101870f10f827446f204ca87e128/0/30012009296.jpg)

fan36
06-02-2009, 12:19 AM
Name – APPLE
Age - 28
Look - 8
Boobs - B
Body - 7
Fingering - Allowed
Painting - Smell less
BJ - 6
FJ - 9
GFE - 9
Damage -$80/2/2
RTF - Yes
Thx to TS....gt her contact quite sometime ago.....but no chance to meet her....Todae feeling a bit itchy so met up wif her. Called her and off i go and booked a hotel...ask her how much fer 2time....at 1st quoted me 100 bucks...but aft nego she we agreed at 80 bucks....Cut the story short....once in room....she look quite cute....a bit on the meaty side....but wid nt consider her as fat ba!!! Very chatty....chatted wif her on quite alot of things thru out....actuali quite enjoyable to chat wif her....shes quite a cheerful person....aft the session....she even called me again to say that she felt happy knowing mi...haha....i guess its bcus of the chemisrty build up during the tcss ba!!! Aniwae.....mi look forward to meeting her up again too!

sseiya
06-02-2009, 12:20 AM
Bro,

Care to share her ctc?

Thanks

i128
06-02-2009, 01:01 PM
bro, can i have apple contact ? i will book her now :P

cooler08
06-02-2009, 03:30 PM
Name – APPLE
Age - 28
Look - 8
Boobs - B
Body - 7
Fingering - Allowed
Painting - Smell less
BJ - 6
FJ - 9
GFE - 9
Damage -$80/2/2
RTF - Yes

Thx to TS....gt her contact quite sometime ago.....but no chance to meet her....Todae feeling a bit itchy so met up wif her. Called her and off i go and booked a hotel...ask her how much fer 2time....at 1st quoted me 100 bucks...but aft nego she we agreed at 80 bucks....Cut the story short....once in room....she look quite cute....a bit on the meaty side....but wid nt consider her as fat ba!!! Very chatty....chatted wif her on quite alot of things thru out....actuali quite enjoyable to chat wif her....shes quite a cheerful person....aft the session....she even called me again to say that she felt happy knowing mi...haha....i guess its bcus of the chemisrty build up during the tcss ba!!! Aniwae.....mi look forward to meeting her up again too![/QUOTE]

Bro thanks for ur FR:)

[QUOTE=sseiya;3450983]Bro,

Care to share her ctc?

Thanks

bro, can i have apple contact ? i will book her now :P

Both bros check ur mail:)

cooler08
06-02-2009, 04:48 PM
Bros that interested kindly pm me for contact and newbies please post in main. (http://www.pixslam.com/show/1078/4de7101870f10f827446f204ca87e128/0/30012009296.jpg)

cooler08
06-02-2009, 10:35 PM
Bros that interested kindly pm me for contact and newbies please post in main.

cooler08
07-02-2009, 01:59 AM
No more FR

lufu5
07-02-2009, 02:12 AM
hoping to get her contacts bro... thanks in advance..:)

cooler08
07-02-2009, 09:15 AM
hoping to get her contacts bro... thanks in advance..:)

bro check ur mail

cooler08
07-02-2009, 11:26 AM
All pm clear

cooler08
07-02-2009, 02:07 PM

cooler08
07-02-2009, 06:54 PM

cooler08
07-02-2009, 11:45 PM
Bros that interested please post in main for contact:p

cooler08
08-02-2009, 10:53 AM
No more FR

cooler08
08-02-2009, 02:22 PM
Code Red almost End.....

Faster made ur appointment with a Green Apple :D

cooler08
08-02-2009, 07:47 PM
Ask bros cooler 08 can give U apple contact. Real apple juicy sweet n wet.
For bros want to try. Me yes! tried.

Bro u ask for contact or.......:p

cooler08
08-02-2009, 10:29 PM
Bros cooler 08, I mean I tried apple from adpost. hp 84xxxx79 is the same FL. No can U share her contact. tnk U

Bro not the same no le.:p

chivas tiger
08-02-2009, 11:25 PM
Bro, can pm me contacts?

cooler08
09-02-2009, 07:41 AM
Bro, can pm me contacts?

Check ur mail

SinDellman
09-02-2009, 10:42 AM
Thanks to Xiao Xin for Apple contact ...

call her yesterday and was told by her that she is still holding the RED flag :mad:

was enchanted by her sweet voice over the phone ..... will try her againnext week.

cooler08
09-02-2009, 02:08 PM

call her yesterday and was told by her that she is still holding the RED flag :mad:

was enchanted by her sweet voice over the phone ..... will try her againnext week.

Dun gave up try call her today:D

cooler08
09-02-2009, 03:48 PM

Received sms from her saying tomorrow GREEN APPLE:p

cooler08
09-02-2009, 06:47 PM
Faster book ur appointment with her as turning GREEN APPLE tomorrow :p

cooler08
09-02-2009, 10:30 PM
Faster book ur appointment with her as turning GREEN APPLE tomorrow :p

Woei
09-02-2009, 11:54 PM
Finally the wait is going to be over :D

cooler08
10-02-2009, 07:59 AM

Had you made ur appointment with her?Hope to see ur FR soon

cooler08
10-02-2009, 01:13 PM

She already start take appointments.Sure will be busy today.Just finish Red sure very hungry:p

Bro that interested please pm me:)

Gd2day
10-02-2009, 03:05 PM
Many thanks to TS for the contact.

After I got the contact, I finally found time this afternoon for a lunch tryst with Apple. Called her around 1230 p.m. and she agreed to meet me at the XX81 at 1:00 p.m.

Will not go into details but I will just post the stats as according to my honest opinion.

A word of caution, Apple is not for syt or boob lovers. If you want something different, you can try her.

Look: 5.5 (personally, I feel that a 7 was too high)
Body: 5.0 (she is a bit short, guess around 1.55 to 1.58. Fair and smooth skin but typical MILF figure, definitely not shapely. Observed that she has a tummy although she told me that she is single, shows that she is not taking care of her figure)
Boobs: 5.0 (A+) (I am a boobs lover and I feel that a B- is too high. I just wanted to try something different beside the huge boobs such as Ah Mei that I have become used to)
BBBJ: 7.0 (This is her strong point. Good suction and almost made me CIM. Had to stop her)
FJ: 5.3 (Only 1 position: she on top. Definitely tight)
DMG: 70/1/1 (excluding CD & hotel)
RTF: No, not really my cup of tea

I also observed that she had some slight armpit hair which she should just shave away and she had the cigarette breath which I don’t really like. Overall, she can be classified as a budget bonk in today’s bad economic times.

cooler08
10-02-2009, 05:18 PM
Many thanks to TS for the contact.

After I got the contact, I finally found time this afternoon for a lunch tryst with Apple. Called her around 1230 p.m. and she agreed to meet me at the XX81 at 1:00 p.m.

Will not go into details but I will just post the stats as according to my honest opinion.

A word of caution, Apple is not for syt or boob lovers. If you want something different, you can try her.

Look: 5.5 (personally, I feel that a 7 was too high)
Body: 5.0 (she is a bit short, guess around 1.55 to 1.58. Fair and smooth skin but typical MILF figure, definitely not shapely. Observed that she has a tummy although she told me that she is single, shows that she is not taking care of her figure)
Boobs: 5.0 (A+) (I am a boobs lover and I feel that a B- is too high. I just wanted to try something different beside the huge boobs such as Ah Mei that I have become used to)
BBBJ: 7.0 (This is her strong point. Good suction and almost made me CIM. Had to stop her)
FJ: 5.3 (Only 1 position: she on top. Definitely tight)
DMG: 70/1/1 (excluding CD & hotel)
RTF: No, not really my cup of tea

I also observed that she had some slight armpit hair which she should just shave away and she had the cigarette breath which I don’t really like. Overall, she can be classified as a budget bonk in today’s bad economic times.

Bro Thanks for ur Fr.Will highlight to her:)

cooler08
10-02-2009, 06:44 PM
Faster book ur appointment with her as turning GREEN APPLE :p

cooler08
10-02-2009, 09:14 PM
Faster pm me for ur number:p

cooler08
10-02-2009, 11:33 PM
Faster pm me for APPLE contact:)

cooler08
11-02-2009, 08:05 AM

cooler08
11-02-2009, 10:24 AM
Please kindly pm me for Apple Contact to try her Good Massage + FJ:p

ku_sg
11-02-2009, 10:31 AM
Hello Bro, care to share Apple contact with me

Cheers:)

cooler08
11-02-2009, 11:53 AM
Hello Bro, care to share Apple contact with me

Cheers:)

Remember to post FR and after session hor:)

cooler08
11-02-2009, 02:50 PM
Please kindly pm me for Apple Contact to try her Good Massage + FJ:p

cooler08
11-02-2009, 06:37 PM
Want a good solid massage + FJ please pm me for APPLE contact.

cooler08
11-02-2009, 08:44 PM
FR posted by Bro Pussinboots

Abit apprehensive as there is oniee 1 FR for her, but still went along anyway.
Promised bro cooler to give FR after and so here it comes.

She seemed very shy when she came into the room, just looked at me smiling. Personally i rate her looks above average. abt 7.5/10. More towards the cute side. Went to shower by myself first as i tink she abit shy to come in, sitting at the bed in her lingerie. After both of us finished showering she offered to give me a massage first. And i agreed. MAssage skills average but with good strength. Tok abit while massaging to try to make her not so shy. Towards end of massage she began to relax more.

ONce she relax le got some chemistry le action starts.
I shall not go into details on the action but i will give some personal ratings for u bros out there.. But really enjoyed the session. LOL

Body:7/10 with a beautiful tiger tattoo on her back. slight tummy but tats normal.
BoobS: B cupper, Not for Bigboobs lovers. But very nice nipples.
BJ: Put cap on with her mouth. 7.5/10 good suction
Frenching: Dun tink she likes, just kissing on lips abit.
Fingering: she enjoyed it.
Painting: she Loves it.
Pussy: very tight and wet easily.
FJ: All sort of moans in different frequency. Makes u high also.
Was one of the better FJ i experienced.
GFE:9/10 like doing wif ur GF
RTF: Definitely.
Damage:70/1/1 exclude CD and room
Bros be gentle with her. Cheers.

cooler08
11-02-2009, 10:41 PM

cooler08
12-02-2009, 12:10 AM

cooler08
12-02-2009, 09:22 AM

tan1688
12-02-2009, 09:29 AM
Hello Bro, mind sharing share Apple contact with me.

Thanks

cooler08
12-02-2009, 10:52 AM
Faster pm me for Apple for just $70/1/1 for a solid massage with Special:p

cooler08
12-02-2009, 08:01 PM
Thread closed Please refer to new link http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/115368-budget-package-you-just-50-a.html#post3472410