PDA

View Full Version : Foot Fetish Footjob Fun

kurosaki ichigo
27-01-2009, 01:06 AM
I'm starting a new thread on foot fetish and footjob as I think the old thread on footjob should be retired since the information is rather old.

I have tried numerous HC girls to date and I will try my best to list them (as much as I can recall) here. Brothers please add to the list so we can get the latest information on where to indulge in foot fun.

1) Amy (Excelsior HC) - Nice petite girl. Always in pantyhose

2) Win (HC at Birdpark) - Very tall. Long legs and toes. Her toes grip you like nothing. One of the best to me

3) Apple (JL @ Copthorne) - Veteran in foot related fun. Late thirties to early forties

4) M (Parkview HC) - One of the best feet I've seen. Very nicely pedicured. Pleasant looking as well.

5) Estee (Solid Gold Coast) - Mature lady and always in pantyhose. Very good teaser. One of the best in footjob (to me) because we can click. Only does HJ and foot related stuff.

Post away :)

toddy007
27-01-2009, 12:35 PM
Hi, i am new to this forum. I,too have foot fetish and I like footjobs. So I will be the first to support you!!! Keep the thread going!:)

jocky14
27-01-2009, 11:37 PM
bro

apologies for NOT being able to contribute much.

My all time foot-job queen is Cindy, who has left Bugis and seem to have retired.

I tried Win (assume she was the 185cm++ gal from take5), M, Amy and Apple before. I agreed that they all gave decent foot-jobs.

Others I have tried recently are like Rose, Grace from Holiday Inn & Chris from Excelsior. None of them are good enough to make me think of retrying.

Hope someone can uncover some gems and share here.

kurosaki ichigo
28-01-2009, 12:58 AM
Yes I've tried Cindy as well! She's not too bad.

Win was formerly from Take 5. Love the way she stroke me off. Always cannot control much and just lose it whenever she does that. Think I better go visit her again soon :)

HeadOn
28-01-2009, 09:21 AM
psnly i have only tried a few..

1) Apple from JL, former Aiko..No need to say about her as most pple would have known her...i just feel she's too old for me....

2) M from Parkview, former Grand. Not bad...i would say one of the better one now for footjob...But i feel her pedi could be much better..

3) Veron from Pissa. Nice pedi..but not very flexible when come to footjob..

above i RTF a few times....

now looking for new stocks..haizz...hard to find

wish12345
28-01-2009, 11:12 AM
hey bro, are you guys refering to using the thigh, toe, the rear side of kneel, etc for foot job?

Can explain in detail the defination of foot job?
:D

wafer69
28-01-2009, 12:30 PM
I always prefer them to be in stocking as I've a fetish for stocking. Anyone got lobang for this cause I brought the stocking there myself.

wwiss
28-01-2009, 01:42 PM
Try May of Holiday Inn Attrium at Havelock Road.
It is actually at Basement 1 of Concord Shopping Complex.
She use her toes and the bottom of her feet to tickle your dick.
She do this with her stocking still on.
Damn siok to feel the silky texture of her stocking gliding over your dick.
More pleasure when she apply cream on your dick and then rub it with her stocking clad feet. Occasssionally she grip your hard rod between her thigh and glide it in and out. WOW, the pleasure is too great to bear especially when you can feel the laces of her panthy under her stocking being pushed aside by your little swollen head! Damn good seeing her ridding and grinding over your groin areas.

HC_LOVER
29-01-2009, 09:29 AM
More pleasure when she apply cream on your dick and then rub it with her stocking clad feet. Occasssionally she grip your hard rod between her thigh and glide it in and out. WOW, the pleasure is too great to bear especially when you can feel the laces of her panthy under her stocking being pushed aside by your little swollen head! Damn good seeing her ridding and grinding over your groin areas.

I need to mention again and please give us a break
No more May and Grace again. Enough is enough

enzer88
29-01-2009, 10:21 AM
psnly i have only tried a few..

1) Apple from JL, former Aiko..No need to say about her as most pple would
3) Veron from Pissa. Nice pedi..but not very flexible when come to footjob..

above i RTF a few times....

Bro headon, i never know veron does that! i had her few times liao and she never offer that to me.....urrgh, must find one day to test her skill on that.:D

icecum
29-01-2009, 10:39 AM
Wow that amy still at (Excelsior Hc ) ar..... she been there for almost 4yr plus liao lor...... yes it true she alway wear pantyhose lor..... i hope i mention that Amy it that Amy u refer..... she a malaysia look 6 hight 1.55+ very slim gal also very young now it think got 28 ba..... she got a very good sister they alway togethere go eat go shopping lor forget her name liao... her frd look more sexy heehee

HeadOn
29-01-2009, 11:22 AM
Bro headon, i never know veron does that! i had her few times liao and she never offer that to me.....urrgh, must find one day to test her skill on that.:D

no she doesnt...but i asked her for tat lor...but she's not tat pro in doing tat....:D

完颜不破
29-01-2009, 10:01 PM
Dear Bros,,

How doest Apple do the foot job? Am curious cos never got to try from her

t123
30-01-2009, 09:57 AM
My fren recently came back from ShangHai. he had foot reflexology. The gal was doing her thing then she suddenly placed a condom on my fren's big toe. She sat on his toe and underneath wore nothing. According to him, her facial expression seemed slutty and seductive.:eek:

wish12345
30-01-2009, 03:50 PM
My fren recently came back from ShangHai. he had foot reflexology. The gal was doing her thing then she suddenly placed a condom on my fren's big toe. She sat on his toe and underneath wore nothing. According to him, her facial expression seemed slutty and seductive.:eek:

wow.... is that a fuck shop foot reflecology or those normal one?
what happen next? :D

t123
30-01-2009, 05:41 PM
wow.... is that a fuck shop foot reflecology or those normal one?
what happen next? :D

wat do u think? :D of course he toe fucked her.

conjurer
31-01-2009, 11:13 AM
I have tried the services of one of the FL masseuses who used to be very popular called Ping Ping. Was told she is quite open to some pantyhose and foot worship matters, but just not experienced in it. Maybe some bros wanna train her and at the same time fulfill your fantasy ?

Her old thread is here (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/61339-good-massage-prc-15.html#post3344807) and she is still in town. Her number can also be obtained from online ads.

Enjoy !

dell_lee_2003
02-02-2009, 03:15 AM
Wow.. I also into foot worship and foot job thingy.
I just try all FL and ask her to force me worship her feet or force to put her feet inside my mouth. This will make me cum good during intercourse or foot job or hand job. I wanna try SYT providing that as all along i tries PRC, Thai. Wanna try those with pedicure as most of the PRC and Thai that I tries does not do pedicure except for my lovely vivien. A bit ex too.

simone_simone
11-02-2009, 09:55 AM
thought jl copthorne has closed....... so anyone knows where apple is at right now?

cheers and thanks

kingslime
11-02-2009, 11:32 AM

Unimaginable!
I guess, after the session, she has to throw away that sticky stocking!
Is there any wear once and throw stocking on the market? :D

dell_lee_2003
13-02-2009, 02:38 AM
I am thinking of RTF vivien.. Last time her thread is removed. Now on already.

kagetora84
10-06-2009, 09:13 PM
I'm starting a new thread on foot fetish and footjob as I think the old thread on footjob should be retired since the information is rather old.

I have tried numerous HC girls to date and I will try my best to list them (as much as I can recall) here. Brothers please add to the list so we can get the latest information on where to indulge in foot fun.

2) Win (HC at Birdpark) - Very tall. Long legs and toes. Her toes grip you like nothing. One of the best to me

3) Apple (JL @ Copthorne) - Veteran in foot related fun. Late thirties to early forties

4) M (Parkview HC) - One of the best feet I've seen. Very nicely pedicured. Pleasant looking as well.

5) Estee (Solid Gold Coast) - Mature lady and always in pantyhose. Very good teaser. One of the best in footjob (to me) because we can click. Only does HJ and foot related stuff.

estee charge how much for HJ

satyam_appu
21-06-2009, 04:27 AM
Please give me somebody conatct info to get footjob fun bro..iam very much interested in this..Thanks in advance

freunden
22-06-2009, 05:54 PM
Originally Posted by wwiss

Unimaginable!
I guess, after the session, she has to throw away that sticky stocking!
Is there any wear once and throw stocking on the market? :D

Normal stocking don't cost so much. Maybe about S$2.
Who will buy use once stocking that may cost 50 cents?
If the girl wear use once and throw stocking, it will make her cheap and brothers will also not interested.

jocky14
24-06-2009, 11:35 PM
I am thinking of RTF vivien.. Last time her thread is removed. Now on already.

bro
where is the thread on vivien?

sing@thai
23-07-2009, 01:47 PM
I also love a woman to be in-charge, force me to lick and suck her feet. Use me as a footstool and be her dogslave. Still looking for that mistress . . . .

wlim
06-08-2009, 03:58 PM
A pity few here are into it judging from the responses. Its much more common overseas in Europe or US where they even have parties for ppl to indulge in their fetish. There is also a high-traffic dedicated footfetish website online for ppl to upload and share such videos. (something like youtube).

Heard Win and M are no longer ard in the business here. Wonder who else has nice long toes/feet.

jocky14
07-08-2009, 12:15 AM
A pity few here are into it judging from the responses. Its much more common overseas in Europe or US where they even have parties for ppl to indulge in their fetish. There is also a high-traffic dedicated footfetish website online for ppl to upload and share such videos. (something like youtube).

Heard Win and M are no longer ard in the business here. Wonder who else has nice long toes/feet.

try lemon from galaxy. she may not have long toes or feet, but her footjob technique is not bad, and her looks are passable.

tmbrlnd72
07-08-2009, 04:51 PM
For pedicured toes lover, you may try:
1. Crystal, Veron, Kelly, Ginie from Pissa
2. June and Pink from Parkview
3. Fan and Judy from Aiko
Welcome to list other girls for sharing.

HeadOn
09-08-2009, 12:41 PM
so who has the best n longest pedi toes in pissa hc?...

tmbrlnd72
11-08-2009, 10:07 AM
so who has the best n longest pedi toes in pissa hc?...

I think Veron and Crystal are both having long one.

HeadOn
11-08-2009, 08:54 PM
I think Veron and Crystal are both having long one.

I think crystal is stick on one...then how about Ginnie?..

HC_LOVER
12-08-2009, 08:40 PM
I think crystal is stick on one...then how about Ginnie?..

what is "stick on one" lah

wlim
20-08-2009, 02:31 PM
I see. thks. How about other HCs besides Pissa? Who else has nice model-like long feet/toes... Anyone knows?

hi747
29-08-2009, 10:09 AM
Bro any FR on the footjob on Apple of JL.::)

lancerex
13-09-2009, 01:16 PM
newbie here

anyone had a 2009 review or checklist of the most updated Foot job girls and the hc address, anyone have it, would greatly appreciate. thanks

kurosaki ichigo
15-09-2009, 05:44 PM
I will start :)

2009 List

1. Amy (always in pantyhose) - Excelsior

2. Lemon (can request her to put on nylons and they are hold ups and not pantyhose!!) - Galaxy

Please add to the list. I would love to see girls with long toes and girls in nylons :)

lancerex
20-09-2009, 04:52 AM
oh thanks!

i am newbie here, any more of 2009 FR ?

jake82
21-09-2009, 11:40 PM
For pedicured toes lover, you may try:
1. Crystal, Veron, Kelly, Ginie from Pissa
2. June and Pink from Parkview
3. Fan and Judy from Aiko
Welcome to list other girls for sharing.

hey bro, do all these girls provide footjobs?

hi747
15-10-2009, 10:51 AM
Anyone had a 2009 review or checklist of the most updated Foot job girls and the hc address before 2009 coming to an end.

kurosaki ichigo
16-10-2009, 12:27 PM
Well you can add to the list with your experience/FR if you do. There are too many lurkers waiting for information and too little who contribute. Sorry but I meant no offence to you with this statement. Just stating a fact.

Its quite frustrating setting up a thread with contributions and then seeing it die off only to get bumped to the top every now and then with questions on any updates.

HeadOn
16-10-2009, 02:27 PM
i think its also the lack of lobangs too..after its not so easy to find top quaity footjob givers...

skkan
16-10-2009, 02:40 PM

Bros, may I know where is this Solid Gold Coast? Is this the same Estee at Doreen, Mirama Hotel? Big boobs mature lady? Can play but cannot suck? Can rubs cannot fuck?
:p

lancerex
20-10-2009, 12:32 AM
Bros out there pls give ur precious FR on them , seriously lack of reviews le

i am a newbie here, need some guidance from Those bros who been along bonking those pretty young hc girls toes. haha

pencil_pusher
21-11-2009, 02:08 AM
Hi bros, just tried Amy from Excelsior HC, I know lots of bros have already tried her but here's my FR anyway, just for update purposes

Its the first time i tried Excelsior, only becos i read about Amy. I must warn bros that she is NOT a super chiobu, but she is pleasant to look at. Think of her as those kind of pleasant malaysian girl next door. But what she lacks in looks she makes up with very good service.

Look: 6.5/10
Massages: 8/10
Body: 7/10 (petite, but she never stripped anyway)
Legs: 8/10nice and slim
Feet: Looks like size 5? Normal pedicure i think
Damage:40 (entrance fee) + 50 = $90
RTF: Yes, she's super nice and accommodating

Like bros mentioned, she already came dressed in black pantyhose, which was an instant turn on for me. She's very pleasant and attentive to my needs, keep asking if the massage was too hard/soft etc. Her massage is not bad, has a lot of strength despite the fact she's quite petite (looks like about 1.55m, 45kg). The only problem is that she only offer HJ for $50, which i conveniently turned into a footjob.

She was modest and said she doesn't know how to do it very well, but i felt it was quite ok. She knows how to use her stockinged feet to tickle the balls and sayang the dickhead. After that I asked to smell her feet so she changed her position and put her 2 feet on my face while she used her hands on my dick, which i must say felt really good. Finally she straddled me and started humping my dick with her hands as i had her stockinged feet on my face until i came, which was quite shiok.

Looking forward to that RTF on my next paycheck, haha. Maybe could convince her to do more stuff after a few more visits :p

lancerex
03-02-2010, 06:56 PM
hello bros out there, any 2010 updates on footjobs girls? dont let this thread go dead :)

zurdck
05-02-2010, 10:46 AM
Originally Posted by wwiss

Normal stocking don't cost so much. Maybe about S$2.
Who will buy use once stocking that may cost 50 cents?
If the girl wear use once and throw stocking, it will make her cheap and brothers will also not interested.

wah! I just have similar fantasy!
Is this same as Galaxy De Sauna in Concord Shopping Centre?
Last time called Galaxy Health Centre.

divinewind
31-03-2010, 11:55 AM
I tried Eve from Lavender last time, but she has since left and can't find her anymore! The tall, white Msia has well-pedicured toenails, white feet and super slim legs. She's rather reserved when I smell and lick those feet, but she's still very friendly and accommodating. Anyone knows her whereabouts please share! Thanks!

garfield77
19-07-2010, 04:14 PM
All Bro,

I have a PRC who can cater to all foot fetish and pantyhose lover. PM me for more details.

kevin28
02-08-2010, 07:36 PM
please provide contact. TX

krage88
05-08-2010, 05:49 PM
OK bros. I tried Garfield77's gal whose name has escaped me ATM and I will tell you she is the real deal.

If you're into pantyhose, heels, feet, etc. then you'd be wise to give her a try. I would guess she's about 1.65m, fairly slim but not stick-like, roughly 30 years old, from China somewhere, shoe size 5.5-6, very foot fetish friendly, and gives a fantastic BJ.

There. My first FR.

lancerex
07-08-2010, 05:17 PM
what is the damage bro ?

totolim
07-08-2010, 06:13 PM
Bro,

how would you rate her looks and feet ?

OK bros. I tried Garfield77's gal whose name has escaped me ATM and I will tell you she is the real deal.

If you're into pantyhose, heels, feet, etc. then you'd be wise to give her a try. I would guess she's about 1.65m, fairly slim but not stick-like, roughly 30 years old, from China somewhere, shoe size 5.5-6, very foot fetish friendly, and gives a fantastic BJ.

There. My first FR.

hi747
14-10-2010, 11:51 AM
Any update on Foot Fetish Footjob Fun

Tualiapnee
15-10-2010, 02:18 AM
wah! I just have similar fantasy!
Is this same as Galaxy De Sauna in Concord Shopping Centre?
Last time called Galaxy Health Centre.

Anyone tried Star of Nimble Fingers yet? Heard she quite good in FemDom

hsp0804
22-10-2010, 01:12 PM
anyone knows if amy still @ excelsior? thanks in advance bros...:)

pencil_pusher
24-11-2010, 08:32 PM
Yah she should be, I just visited her last month. Cheers :)

dell_lee_2003
10-12-2010, 08:55 AM
Anyone tried Star of Nimble Fingers yet? Heard she quite good in FemDom

Can you share with us for your experiences if you had visited her. I have tried Michelle from Cindy. She is learning but first try she make me cum so good in BDSM mode. I have to cum with one of her feet is in my mouth full and can't even moan. And my position is face down to te floor she pull my cxxk out and step and rub while other feet is in my mouth. Since I am face down her feet is forcely and firecly push inside. Then I came with the most difficult situation and best in my whole bdsm life.

subway73
11-12-2010, 12:25 AM
Bro are you referring to the michelle of cindy's angel the FL webby?

lancerex
14-12-2010, 12:21 PM
hi bro,

you faced down on the floor, how she used her feet to step your dick and put in your mouth at the same time?

Can you share with us for your experiences if you had visited her. I have tried Michelle from Cindy. She is learning but first try she make me cum so good in BDSM mode. I have to cum with one of her feet is in my mouth full and can't even moan. And my position is face down to te floor she pull my cxxk out and step and rub while other feet is in my mouth. Since I am face down her feet is forcely and firecly push inside. Then I came with the most difficult situation and best in my whole bdsm life.

McWoof0
15-12-2010, 05:04 PM

I have also tried michelle from cindyangel b4.. but not to my cup of tea. try elva instead.. better looking.. but her feet quite rough..

SomeJokingZebra
15-12-2010, 07:38 PM
Actually can ask if we can lick the feet during the service of any girl.... I did it a few times, ask to lick

lancerex
16-12-2010, 01:29 AM
Bro , dont mind u gave a FR on elva? she do footjob too?

I have also tried michelle from cindyangel b4.. but not to my cup of tea. try elva instead.. better looking.. but her feet quite rough..

McWoof0
16-12-2010, 02:54 PM
For elva, looks better than michelle, and she enjoys alot of foot massage and licking while lying on the bed.

but one thing to note is her foot is not pedicured always and is abit rough on the sole side..

:)

lancerex
16-12-2010, 08:50 PM
I agree elva is prettier , can ask her go pedicure? she should put some oil ma then u wont feel rough ma...or can ask her use her toes than wont be so uncomfortable. anyway so you cum while her rough sole rubbing on your dick? haha

you forgot to give a detail fr on elva haha

For elva, looks better than michelle, and she enjoys alot of foot massage and licking while lying on the bed.

but one thing to note is her foot is not pedicured always and is abit rough on the sole side..

:)

verysiokman
19-05-2011, 10:31 PM
Hi everyone... Is May still there?

takatiki2003
16-09-2011, 04:02 PM
Hi guys.
I am a foot fetishist. I like Ashiatsu massage. Like that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3GTWTJzb0M
Is it possible singapore. Where?

hamsterhat
24-02-2012, 02:10 AM
To all bro's who've tried foot fetish at HC's and places, are there any available places still which do Footjobs? Mind intro? thanks

barefootlover
28-02-2012, 08:08 AM
i wish there were places or sites where we can find and pay girls to fufil our foot fetish fantasies.

farlequin
03-03-2012, 12:32 PM
Hey guys

ive been visiting this place in the city hall area for about 2 years already (infrequently though). the women there are milfs and prc pr.

"owner" is this person called mindy, tall (but quite plump) with big feet. so if you are into big feet you will love her. She is very accomodating and quite a sensual massager. im the only one who has trained her to do footjobs (and the only one who requests it). damage is same as a handjob - 50 SGD.

there are 2 other ladies whom i have also trained to do footjobs. actually, all the women there have given me footjobs before lol.

one of them (whose name i cant recall) is quite tanned with nice legs. very chatty and quite a cute face as well. she is the most satisfying to cum on.

another one is not so good looking but very accomodating, will allow you to finger her. she has very muscular (but soft) calves. i love to place my cock in between her calves as she pumps it up and down. super shiok.

all damages are 50 SGD. massage is 40 SGD for 45 min.

pm me for more details. they all give decent massages.

KatoeyLover69
07-03-2012, 03:25 PM
Shemale Footjob ........

http://www.empflix.com/videos/shemale-footjob-behind-125665.html

KatoeyLover69
07-03-2012, 03:37 PM
Pantyhose Footjob .......

http://www.empflix.com/videos/Pantyhose-Footjob-48996.html

KatoeyLover69
07-03-2012, 03:39 PM
Japanese Pantyhose Footjob ...........

http://www.empflix.com/videos/Japanese-secretary-handjob%2Ffootjob-in-pantyhose-53383.html

KatoeyLover69
07-03-2012, 03:44 PM
Shawty low's white pantyhose footjob ..........

http://www.empflix.com/videos/Shawty-lows-white-pantyhose-footjob-131270.html

KatoeyLover69
07-03-2012, 03:48 PM
Nautica Thorn Footjob ..........

http://www.empflix.com/videos/Nautica-Thorn-Footjob-39631.html

KatoeyLover69
07-03-2012, 03:49 PM
Footjob Heaven ...........

http://www.empflix.com/videos/Footjob-Heaven-73996.html

gundamboi
01-04-2012, 08:14 PM
Hi I'm new to this section. Would loved to have some recommendation to some FJ service

MeiMei5151
06-04-2012, 04:49 PM
Hi I'm new to this section. Would loved to have some recommendation to some FJ service

Foot Fetish Lovers, read my discovery at:

http://www.sammyboysexforum.com/showthread.php?p=7073791#post7073791

Yu Xin by TS Haonan at FL Dome 2

You sure enjoy! She is very understanding and accommodating on any Foot Fetish requests that you may have. Don't feel shy to ask! :D

Footfetishrocks
11-09-2013, 09:08 PM
hmmm... any Bro have new info of Foot worship and such?

saly3r
14-05-2015, 08:13 PM
nanymore update?

raptor
23-12-2018, 09:11 AM
Any update on girls offering footjob?

Always catching guys oogling at pair of cute pedicured feet on mrt

Verbatin
18-01-2019, 08:23 PM
Anyone has recommend For this type of footjob??
See video below

I am not the type that want to lick their feet. I find it yuck. But I don’t mind their feet doing it on my cock
Thanksn

Nautica Thorn Footjob ..........

http://www.empflix.com/videos/Nautica-Thorn-Footjob-39631.html

Brocklacenar009
21-04-2019, 02:40 AM
Hey guys

ive been visiting this place in the city hall area for about 2 years already (infrequently though). the women there are milfs and prc pr.

Can bro Farlequin or any other kind bros please share contact?

Eastman123
21-04-2019, 02:01 PM
Hi TS great post.
Never tired foot job before but how do bros here request from that from the ML?
Quite paiseh to ask directly. Ha!