PDA

View Full Version : Rainie is here to provide good 3 in 1 service 80/1 plus Free Hotel Room (with Pic)

KingRay
23-01-2009, 01:20 AM
Hi All,

My Previous Threat have been deleted with no reason, i guess some of the bros who contact me previously have engage her service and should know how good she is. Her name is Ranie, Yu Yu, she have a round firm 36c boobs which is always so delicious to me n what i like about her is her Massge & JuaGen skill as its one of the best i have tried as she know where to put on the pressure n it really kill of those stress i have. She is a very chatty lady n she will provide u with the service out from her heart, 101% good service. U never get bored when u step in to the bath room and to the bed with her as she will get u into the mood:) Anyway i am just helping her again to post again as i think she is a gem that is hard to come by, her 3 in 1 service which include massage, juagen & FJ is very good and the best of all she provide the room for us, as we can save up those charges.

Here's her BIO DATAS:

Name: Raine, Yu Yu
Look: 6.5/10 (Look will glow on u, MILF Type)
Height: 1.62
Weight: 50kg
Boobs: 36C (nice pair of boobs & suckable nipple to feed hungry bros)
Body:7/10 (Little tummy fat, but who care as i don't)
Pussy: Quite tight and can feel those juice if she cum
Painting: Yes (no smell & clean)
Fingering: Depend (If she like u alot:P)
Frenching: Depend (If u have the chemistry)
BBBJ: 8/10 (she really know how to tease & sucktion is good)
Massage: 8/10 (she will ease your tension)
Juagen: 8/10 (one of the best i have tried)
FJ: 7.5 (Many position base on individual stamina & doggie is good)
GFE: 9/10 (Chatty n 101% all round service)
Damage: $80/1shot/1 hr, Room are on her!!!
Don't Do: Anal, Raw, Cim

I am just helping her out and those bro who have previously had a session with her thru me, do help to post a FR for her and share with all the bros here.

Thos bro who wana get her contact do post a reply or pm me, i will try my best to reply asap.

http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq111/KingRay76/boobs-1.jpg

http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq111/KingRay76/butt.jpg

milkyyway
23-01-2009, 01:22 AM
Wow sexy boobs but butt too big for my liking. Waiting for new year to be over.. need to save for ang baos.

xbengx
23-01-2009, 01:44 AM
Hai bro,,

Wat a nice delicacy to eat.......care to share her contact n will post FR once i tried her out...

tks for your time meh...;););)

Wooden_Handle
23-01-2009, 01:52 AM
Bro you must get the Supreme Number Collector Award.

See you everywhere asking for contact and promised FR but never happen....:mad:

Hai bro,,

Wat a nice delicacy to eat.......care to share her contact n will post FR once i tried her out...

tks for your time meh...;););)

KingRay
23-01-2009, 01:55 AM
Just to inform all bros that she only served chinese bros, others i am so sorry.

CHEERS PPLE:)

knownl
23-01-2009, 01:55 AM
can pm her contact or email me at [email protected] thanks in advance.

PureHeart
23-01-2009, 03:40 AM
Wow, nice pics n tits. Pls PM me her contact. Never tried 3 in 1 b4. Tks bro.

timidboy06
23-01-2009, 04:22 AM
Thank you Bro KingRay for sharing her contact. I had a two hour session with her as I was keen to try her massage skills. She arrived at the place earlier than me. After I got the room, she showed up promptly. She wasted no time to prepare the bed and stripped into her lingerie as shown in the photos. She had a pair of ample boobs. The sight of her figure in a revealing T-string gave me an instant hard-on. I resisted the urge to hug and fondle her body, so obediently lie on the bed to enjoy her massage. Her massage skills are superb. As the room had a large mirror, I was able to enjoy the full view of her body as she was massaging me. After the massage, she removed her bra and panty and led me to the shower room. As she was showering me, I grab the opportunity to explore and fondle her breasts. She turned her back and clinged closely towards me. She slided her butt playfully against my body upwards and downwards while letting out soft moans. After the foreplay in the shower, she continued with the juagen and bbbj. I could not resist anymore and got up to hold on to her. She put on the cd for me and lie down for me to pump her. All this while holding on tightly to me and moaning out when I was thrusting furiously into her. Overall, she gave a very good massage and lots of GF feeling throughout the entire session as she certaintly knew how to pamper.

Looks :6/10
Body: 7/10 ( her C cup breasts are nice to fondle)
Massage: 8/10
Frenching: No, so I was kind of disappointed
FJ:8/10 as there were lots of GF feeling
Overall: 8/10
Damage: $100+$20 room+$1 for cd
RTF: Yes

Thank you Bro KingRay once again for sharing her contact.

lacoruna69
24-01-2009, 05:14 AM
Thanks to TS's contact, met Yu Yu last weekend. Quite punctual as she was at meeting place on the dot. True to her words, she will book and pay for room. She only had a preferred hotel.
Overall, an ok ZG/FJ/Massage session at $60 (1 hour). I find her face a bit too old for my liking. Service wise, everything was quite SOP.
She will start off with ZG, then FJ, massage last.

FR Summary
Name : Yu Yu.
Origin : Never ask.
Dressing : White blouse with black skirt n heels. Black lacy bra n sexy g-string. As in pic.
Look : Heavy make up. Mature face. Stained teeth as she's a smoker. Straight dye hair.
Showering : Detail. Erotic rabba (her body on mine) and licking in the bathroom as she soaped me. Offered to BBBJ, but I declined.
Body : Mature auntie body. About 1.6m. Some slight tummy. Meaty and tight body. Dun have the tender kind of feel.
Boobs : B cupper. Enhanced. Large light brown nipples for sucking. She likes me to suck hard on her nipples. Keeps on pushing her nipples at my mouth.
Skin : Fair. Not smooth since a bit old. But still ok lah.
Armpit : Not sure whether shaven.
Pussy : Small bush. Didn't let me inspect her pussy....
Zhuagen (with lavender baby oil): Spent some time here. Apply pressure at various points. A bit painful. I still prefer Xiao Hong's ZG.
Catbath : Lick my nipples long and furious.....wet with saliva.
Frenching : No try as she's a smoker. Think she dun allow also.
Fingering : Not allowed. She said might get infected.
BBBJ or BJ (with cap) : On offer but I declined.
FJ (Capped of course): Soft moans. Start off cow girl and I pushed her down for missionary. Explode quite fast. Clean up for me.
Massage : Concentrate on back and shoulder blades. Will cover other parts if 2 hrs, I suspect.
Service : A bit rush as she wants to keep within allocated time.
Attitude : Friendly.
Damage : $60 + $20 (room). Since she pay for room, pay her $80. She knows the recep, so let her handle the room.

Told me she no business and asked me to put in a few good words for her on SBF. I told her we tried but thread always deleted.......

bro_bear1977
24-01-2009, 07:31 AM
Hi Bro,

Do you mind to share her contact?

mel07
24-01-2009, 08:19 AM
hi bro ! would like to try her. kindly pm me her contact. thank you !!

mad24
24-01-2009, 08:48 AM
bro kindly pm me her contact? thank you.

Astroboy77
24-01-2009, 10:03 AM
Hi bro kingray.. since cny is around the corner.. chinatown sure crowded with ppl and cars.. so if the bros here driving, it will be difficult for them to find parking space.. maybe u like to talk to her shifting to other hotel for this period ?

Just my 2cent suggestion....;)

kyooky
24-01-2009, 11:55 AM
Free and have spare cash, so can have ctc. Thanks

mandy2008
24-01-2009, 01:30 PM
This woman has many nicknames like FeiFei, BB, XinYi, XiaoYu (small rain). Some times you can get her nbr from adpost/sg. For economic reasons, she will serve you at h81-cozy at jiak chuan rd, off keong saik road. her massage is excellent but fj is so so. her body is gorgeous, pic is true. turnoff for me is she is a smoker.

kyooky
24-01-2009, 06:50 PM
This woman has many nicknames like FeiFei, BB, XinYi, XiaoYu (small rain). Some times you can get her nbr from adpost/sg. For economic reasons, she will serve you at h81-cozy at jiak chuan rd, off keong saik road. her massage is excellent but fj is so so. her body is gorgeous, pic is true. turnoff for me is she is a smoker.

Thanks 4 the info......................

alfred78
24-01-2009, 10:48 PM
Hello,

anyone can give me her contacts?

Thks

rete700i
25-01-2009, 09:45 AM
Hey my dear fucking pathetic dickhead profane, so how much have you donated? Or you rather throw your fucking money in some fucking KTVs and Trans in CV? :rolleyes:

Hey dicky, then make some donation to the charity instead. :)

berada
25-01-2009, 10:20 AM
Hi , can i have Raine's number?

Thanks!

Foos
26-01-2009, 12:04 AM
Yeah, can pas her contact? Will take care. Thank you very much!

persona98
26-01-2009, 04:40 AM
bro interested...pm contacts pls thx...

MonsterG
26-01-2009, 05:47 AM
Thanks Bro for the contacts!

Was walking around Chinatown shopping for festive stuff when i remember bout Rainie.. so dropped her a msg and she told me she would be ready 1 hr later, went for a bite before proceeding to location. Did not complete the job as I had already discharge my army out in the afternoon.

Name: Raine
Look: 5.5/10 (Face okie, but body not to my liking MILF type)
Boobs: 36C (Nice big boobs and protruding Nips)
Body:5/10 (Tummy abit fat)
Pussy: Never Try
Painting: Nope
Fingering: Depend (Strongly reject as she claim that her "sister" will get infection easily)
Frenching: Depend (Never Do)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Suction Not bad, Uses Hot water)
Massage: 8/10 (2nd time doing massage and i feel very shiok)
Juagen: 8/10 (1st time trying)
GFE: 6/10 (Chatty n 101% all round service)
Damage: $80/1shot/1 hr, Room she pay as she say economic not good
RTF : Nope( Got other contacts to go for)

KingRay
28-01-2009, 06:16 PM
Thank you Bro KingRay for sharing her contact. I had a two hour session with her as I was keen to try her massage skills. She arrived at the place earlier than me. After I got the room, she showed up promptly. She wasted no time to prepare the bed and stripped into her lingerie as shown in the photos. She had a pair of ample boobs. The sight of her figure in a revealing T-string gave me an instant hard-on. I resisted the urge to hug and fondle her body, so obediently lie on the bed to enjoy her massage. Her massage skills are superb. As the room had a large mirror, I was able to enjoy the full view of her body as she was massaging me. After the massage, she removed her bra and panty and led me to the shower room. As she was showering me, I grab the opportunity to explore and fondle her breasts. She turned her back and clinged closely towards me. She slided her butt playfully against my body upwards and downwards while letting out soft moans. After the foreplay in the shower, she continued with the juagen and bbbj. I could not resist anymore and got up to hold on to her. She put on the cd for me and lie down for me to pump her. All this while holding on tightly to me and moaning out when I was thrusting furiously into her. Overall, she gave a very good massage and lots of GF feeling throughout the entire session as she certaintly knew how to pamper.

Looks :6/10
Body: 7/10 ( her C cup breasts are nice to fondle)
Frenching: No, so I was kind of disappointed
FJ:8/10 as there were lots of GF feeling
Overall: 8/10
Damage: $100+$20 room+$1 for cd
RTF: Yes

Thank you Bro KingRay once again for sharing her contact.

Thanks for the FR bro:)

KingRay
28-01-2009, 06:26 PM
Thanks Bro for the contacts!

Was walking around Chinatown shopping for festive stuff when i remember bout Rainie.. so dropped her a msg and she told me she would be ready 1 hr later, went for a bite before proceeding to location. Did not complete the job as I had already discharge my army out in the afternoon.

Look: 5.5/10 (Face okie, but body not to my liking MILF type)
Boobs: 36C (Nice big boobs and protruding Nips)
Body:5/10 (Tummy abit fat)
Pussy: Never Try
Painting: Nope
Fingering: Depend (Strongly reject as she claim that her "sister" will get infection easily)
Frenching: Depend (Never Do)
Massage: 8/10 (2nd time doing massage and i feel very shiok)
Juagen: 8/10 (1st time trying)
Damage: $80/1shot/1 hr, Room she pay as she say economic not good
RTF : Nope( Got other contacts to go for)

Thks Bro for the FR

KingRay
28-01-2009, 06:39 PM
Like to wish all bros a HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR 1st, i am sorry for all the bros who have contacted me for her ctc, as i am on oversea trip last week n i just came back today. i have try to send out more than 40 ctc to bros n thanks for the supports, those who have not recieve her ctc, do wait for the second batch to be out:)

CHEERS!!!

titus2009
28-01-2009, 09:13 PM
Hi, bro, can u share Raine, Yu Yu contact? Thanks a lot

zicmu
28-01-2009, 09:21 PM
eh bro ur inbox full sia can pm me her contacts instead man
thanks

bluegem
28-01-2009, 09:28 PM
Hey bro. I want to bonk rainnie, pl's kindly pm her contact no. asap.
Thanks you so much bro.

dudekiller00
29-01-2009, 01:22 PM
happy new yr bro
heres a little short FR on her

Look: 6/10
Boobs: cup C
Body:5/10
Painting: din wanna try due to her look
Fingering: din try
Frenching: din try
Juagen: 8/10
Damage: $100/1shot/2 hr (rm $20)
RTF : Nope( till i try out all the others massage)

guess some pple will ask y 100 bucks at only 1 shot..
i requested to hv a longer massage.. the selling point of her is
1) gd massage
2) she has a very powerful tongue... u will like it
3) can tok well

ben xing
29-01-2009, 02:53 PM
Hi bro,

me interested. pls pm me.

kb77
29-01-2009, 05:08 PM
hi bro KingRay,

really wanted to try out Juagen. care to pm me her contact.

thanks and cheers

HyperSD
29-01-2009, 08:59 PM
Happen to be free today and start calling my checklist, but all seem to be busy. So remember TS just given me Rainie and I give it a try. Bingo she is free, so proceed to the love nest and have a good massage.

As I reach the destination and get a room, the recep told me got to wait 30mins, shit! what a long queue today. So bo bain sms and tell her got to wait. A few mins later while I was taking a puff outside i saw this C cupper boob lady walking toward 81 and I remember she is the gal I try before 2 year ago.:D Surprisely to see her around, thought she has left our shore... I start to recall her name used is BB...

The rest I will not go into deatil, this is my 2 year ago FR:p

As what bro here have mention are SOLID Massage and a Wonderful BBBJ and , I will not go further into detail.

The stats : -
Name - BB, haerbin, PRC
Looks - 6.5/10 (Pleasant Looking Milf definitely not SYT)
Boobs - 7.5/10 - at 34C with nicely rounded protuding nipples nice pink colour
Body - 6/10 - (Ba chai Ba Chai type if u like it)
BJ - 7.5/10 - Hotwater, surply actions and comfortable suctions
FJ - 7/10 - SOP - Fake but gentle soft moans (This time the moan better maybe Lau xiang hao with her liao:D)
Massage - 10/10 - cannot complain, (Really hardworking Gal, No complian if you can tahan her Powerful pressing & rubbing, One Word SHIOK!!)
Damage - $100/ Massage + BJ + FJ. (excludes room), 2 hrs + AngPow
GFE - 11/10 cos like long lost lover meet up..:D better then 2 year ago, really improve a lot...
RTF - sure why not since she improve...

But remember she is a MILF, not SYT, I like the service she provide...especially her tougue action.

Anyway thank TS for your effort.

Happy Bonking Chinese New Year To All Brothers!!!!

Cheers
HyperSD

alcoholic-milk
29-01-2009, 09:05 PM
BRO! don't mind share contact pls.

gw2938c
29-01-2009, 09:42 PM
eh bro ur inbox full sia can pm me her contacts instead man
thanks
bro ur inbox full sia can pm me her contacts instead man
thanks

kel_bin
29-01-2009, 11:49 PM
Bro,
Can pass her contact?wanna try tml. ur inbox is full

brucelee232
30-01-2009, 02:07 PM
Hi Bro, Mind to share with me the contact? Thanks

els13
30-01-2009, 02:37 PM
happy new year bro,can pm me the ctc pls.ur pm is full liao.will return a fr.thanks a million.cheers

bomb25
30-01-2009, 03:55 PM
yo bro, can pm meher contact.thanx.

ODERINT
01-02-2009, 12:01 AM
hey im interested to know this rainie.. can i haf her ctc??

ICHEONG
01-02-2009, 01:52 AM
please give me her contact no , thanks

Top Gun 2006
01-02-2009, 04:47 AM
Bro, ur PM box full la, can PM me her contact. Thkz a million, wil post FR aft session.

Samsung-Omnia
01-02-2009, 09:22 AM
Bro, PM box full..

vvoshiicrus
01-02-2009, 11:12 AM
can pass ctc mah?tys

hole_me
01-02-2009, 06:01 PM
happy new yr to all bro and thanks TS for the contact. ^^
i no good in FR so write a short one..

Name: Raine (i prefer to call her xiao yu)
Look: 6/10
Boobs: cup C
Painting: didnt wanna try because scard.. lol
Fingering: didnt try
Frenching: didnt try
BBBJ: 8/10 (Suction Not bad, i like BBBJ she gave me a long one.. luv it)
Massage: 9/10
GFE: 7/10 (Chatty)
Damage: $100/1shot/2 hr (rm $20)
RTF : when i need massage.. ^^

what does "Juagen" mean?? is it the same as massage?? i dont know. can anyone tell me or care to explain?

PS: her massage got standard.. wonderful.. but really pain.. make me think i fan jian.. haha..

down_under
01-02-2009, 06:09 PM
bro kindly pm me her contact? thank you.

airwick
01-02-2009, 06:14 PM
hi there. do u tink u can pm me her contacts? thanks!

lc3420
02-02-2009, 07:36 PM
Hi Bro King Ray. i wish to have a session with her ,can u pm her contact to me .thk bro.

pychan
02-02-2009, 09:07 PM
Yeah, can pass her contact to me plsss?

Thank you very much!

O...yes
02-02-2009, 09:53 PM
wanna thank bro kingray for sharing this gem ranie contact :)
promise that i gonna write a FR to share.

call her last thur and found out that she was this FL that i had visited quite long agao as the HP no did not change :eek: hahah but name change kekek.
anyway still can write a FR base on that time ^^

make it simple as i forget the details le pie sey ^^

Name: Raine, Yu Yu (last time different name)
Height: 1.6+
Boobs: 36C +-
Body:6.5/10
Painting: bo try
Fingering: bo try
Frenching: i remb got that time
BBBJ: 7.5/10
Massage: 8/10 got strenght de
Juagen:bo try
FJ: 7 accomadating
GFE: 9/10 very chatty
Damage: $80/1shot/1 hr, Room are on her!!! (no change)

civic_jerk
03-02-2009, 12:09 AM
Can share?

machosw
03-02-2009, 12:14 AM
Hi Bro,

Can pass me Yu Yu contact number?

Regards

newcomer
03-02-2009, 02:25 AM
can PM her contact? would like to try good massage & good service. Tks

KingRay
04-02-2009, 05:17 PM
Hi all bros, i am so sorry that i can't reply all u people asap for the contact as i have difficulties in sending the contact to so many bros here, can u guys do me a favour drop me an email at [email protected] as it will be faster for me to get in touch with all u pple here.

CHEERS N GREAT DAY

smallbrother
04-02-2009, 06:26 PM
hi TS,

can share Rainie's contact.

if you see my FR, i love massage

thanks

wldarran
04-02-2009, 08:06 PM
Hey any bros can i had her contact no

dee123
05-02-2009, 11:47 PM
hi bro, ok to gif her #. thks

mvp31sg
07-02-2009, 01:07 AM
Got her contact from KingRay a while ago but only got her hooked up last night so this is my FR:-

Manage to get her for the 9pm slot for 2hr session, went to look for 7-11 to get CD but she told me she has it but charges me 1 dollar LOL!?
Got the room and went straight in... Opt for action first so went ahead for the shower, was quite sop with boobs rubbing and a short bbbj in the shower.
When out on the bed she starts to do her cat bath and bbbj. She quite hardworking but somehow I cannot cum after 10-15m or so, due to I find her abit on the heavy side and she doesn't know how to hold her weight when above me.
So told her to proceed to the FJ wif me on top. The good thing is her moans is super shiok (I don't care real or fake just F**king SHIOK). And I shot my first load within 5-10 min.
She told me to rest for a while after cleaning me up and proceed to the Massage. Bros if you cannot tahan pain dun go for the hard massage, ask for soft massage!! Opt for the HARD massage and it's the hardest massage I got!! But anyway I enjoy it too.
The Juagen part was sop, did not manage to make my didi rock hard again then she blah something saying my didi not sensitive liao. What a turn off!! In my mind I thinking your kung fu not good enough blame me @#%$&*!
So just finished off wif a Hand job instead...

Name: Yuyu
Look: 5/10
Boobs: around 36 C or D
Painting: a bit
Fingering: complain sensitive
Frenching: didnt try
BBBJ: 6/10 (not bad but keeps going forward and backward and rest her whole body weight on me when licking my nipple)
Massage: 9/10
GFE: a bit too old for that
Damage: $100/1fj+1hj/2 hr + $20 rm + $1 cd
RTF: probably not as too many FL out there waiting for me to discover... but one man's poison is another man's meat...

hyper6
17-02-2009, 10:52 AM
Had a session with her yesterday. Really have to praise her on her puntuality. Made an 11am appointment and was 20min early. Already she was there waiting for me!

Name: Yu Yu
Boobs: Firm
Body: A little on heavy side
Fingering: Not allowed
Frenching/Kissing: No
BBBJ: Not too bad actually
Massage: Very hard but I enjoy it
JG: Ok I guess
Damage: $80 inc room
RTMassage: Yes, when I have the time

daxson
21-02-2009, 01:08 PM
bro can i have yu yu ctc no. thks a lot....

forsakensage
22-02-2009, 07:55 AM
Hey bro, can i get her ctc please? Thanks!

daxson
22-02-2009, 01:23 PM
bro can pm me yu yu ctc no. will definitely post a forum once after try thks...

daxson
22-02-2009, 09:59 PM
bro im interest in bking yu yu can pm me her ctc no. thks...

ICHEONG
23-02-2009, 12:17 AM
Please give me her contact no. Thanks

sensuous_les
23-02-2009, 01:17 AM
can share the contact?

wavesg
23-02-2009, 01:42 AM
hi bro..can share her contact?..email me at [email protected]

Top Gun 2006
23-02-2009, 02:42 AM
Bro, ur PM box full la, can PM me her contact. Thkz a million, wil post FR aft session.

Bro KingRay,

Stil waitin 4 ur PM la................................

nevermine
23-02-2009, 02:43 AM
bro kingray,

your mailbox is full..cant PM u.
dun mind if u can pass me yu yu's number?
thanks in advance.

cheers,

daxson
01-03-2009, 10:59 AM
hi bro, can pm me yu yu ctc no. interested in bking her n will up a fr after bonk

wtf_haha
01-03-2009, 05:59 PM
hi bro.. can share yuyu's contact? thanks!

oldgun
23-03-2009, 11:30 PM
Thank you to Bro KingRay for Yu Yu ctc,

Have not got a chance to meet her since getting her ctc from bro KingRay until today.

Here is my FR for Yu Yu:
Name: Yu Yu
Look: 6.5/10 (she look a little older than her age)
Height: 1.6
Body:7/10 (has a little tummy)
Painting: Yes
Fingering: Nvr try
BBBJ: 9/10 (she will give your didi special attention)
Massage: 7/10 (got strenght)
Juagen: 9/10 (you can really feel the gen)
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 9/10 (service you end to end, top to bottom and suck, lick and eat your didi like it is the most delicious Icecream)
Damage: $60/1shot/1 hr, I pay for room
Don't Do: don't know as my request is simple
RTF: for the service, you just need to lie there and enjoy.

peter_98
24-03-2009, 12:50 PM
Hi bro,can i have contact pls....tks!!!

accord_max68
24-03-2009, 01:05 PM
bro can you pls pass me her contact I Like to try to Bonk her

mountfuji3
25-03-2009, 12:45 AM
Bro,

can pm me the contacts..

cheers

ahdiah
25-03-2009, 12:53 AM
yo bro care to pm me the contact too ? wanna try and give a really good fr ard here..if nt i cant tend to get ard here =(( thanks ! =)

parasite
25-03-2009, 04:40 AM
hi bro, can send me her ctc...?
thanks...:)

smoothnsleek
25-03-2009, 07:08 AM
Your box full bro. Can share? Thanks.

snakedoctor
25-03-2009, 07:38 AM
hi bro... pls pm contact... thanks....

zprc
25-03-2009, 08:24 AM
Hi bro...Able to share tis gem ctc...will write FR once tried her out..thanks meh;)

Jeremy668
25-03-2009, 07:52 PM
May i get her Contact please? Thanks bros. :D

suilouka
25-03-2009, 08:14 PM
hi can i have here contact thk

thejoker
26-03-2009, 02:53 AM
Bro can pm me the contact? your box full.

Thanks.

blurking666
02-04-2009, 10:39 AM
bro can pm ctc? thanks!

alchir
02-04-2009, 11:25 AM
Hi Bro King ray

care to share her contacts
thanks

Zixiang213
02-04-2009, 11:47 AM
hey bro, care to let me have her contact?
Thanks

Nosajy
19-04-2009, 11:28 AM
Thanks to TS's contact, met Xiao Yu (aka Yu Yu) last Fri. Very punctual as she was sitting outside H81 waiting for my arrival. Her looks may not be appealing to most of the brothers but she makes it up with her superb service and her pair of nice C boobs.

FR Summary
Name : Xiao Yu (aka Yu Yu)
Origin : Harbin
Look : Mature face. Straight dye hair.
Showering : Erotic rabba, sucking on your nipples and BBBJ in the bathroom as she soaped me. That is the prelude to the main course and is quite enjoying and increase the expectation of the best is yet to come.
Body : Mature auntie body. About 1.6m. Some slight tummy.
Boobs : C cupper. Large light brown nipples for sucking. She loves to be suck and starting moaning when the tougueful is getting fast and furious.
Skin : Fair and good to touch
Armpit : Shaven.
Pussy : Clean, pinkish and small bush.
Zuagen : With lavender baby oil. This session is more enjoyable then FJ. Spent a long time applying pressure at various points. She knew when you are cumming and control it nicely by shifting the pressure points.
Catbath : Very thorough and clean from head to toe including the ear lobes and my ear was so wet.
Frenching : No try.Think she dun allow also.
BBBJ : This is the climax after the zuagen. Alternating with hot and cold water and could have exploded any time.She loves to suck so much that I lost count how many times she twirl her tongue around the crown and swallow the shaft its full length. Each time, it was done, I could feel my body lifted up. Haha.. it was said that the tongue is the strongest part of the body.
FJ : Soft moans. Accomodating and allow any positions. Wanted to control longer but the preclude with guagen and BBBJ has almost caused the explosion.
Massage : After the vigorous FJ. Its nice to end it with a nice massage. Concentrating mostly on back and shoulder blades.
Service : No rushing even when there is next booking. So much TCSS and get to know she was staying at one of the place in China where I was posted.
Attitude : Friendly with good GF feeling.
Damage : $80+ $10 (tips)+ $20 (room).

Since we have common interest about China on the place she lives, she insisted I RTF to continue with unfinished TCSS.

Ronaldo@7
19-04-2009, 12:15 PM
hey, can pm me her contact? ;) .... any idea whr is the location?

LGGG
19-04-2009, 01:13 PM
Hi bro.can i have her contact?

Alvin_AKL78
19-04-2009, 04:27 PM
Hi KingRay

As your mail box is full..May i have Rainee Yu Yu contact number please..

zbingz
19-04-2009, 05:04 PM
Yo bro, care to pm me the contact? Wanna try since many good FR flying in this thread...

areohorn69
19-04-2009, 05:15 PM
Bro, can pm her ctcs. thanks.

peter_98
21-04-2009, 11:41 AM
hi bro, can share her ctc pls.....tks!!!

accord_max68
21-04-2009, 05:01 PM
bro can pass me her contact

speedmax260
21-04-2009, 05:58 PM
hey bro, your mail box is full, can i have the contact? thanks in advance... PM me. cheers

langkeyun
02-05-2009, 09:52 PM
could i hav yu yu ctc...bro, you mail box is full..

junrio2001
02-05-2009, 11:52 PM
bro, can have her contact , thks

kk29siao
03-05-2009, 12:34 AM
bro can share her contact? thank

jiangnanyu
03-05-2009, 04:20 AM
looks nice.. abit baby fat
but m type
bro TS, could you share her ctc?
thx v much

jp_nova
10-05-2009, 01:59 AM
Had a 2hr session with Xiao Yu (little rain) today, so I might as well give my 2 cents worth of her service.

Our appointment was for 4pm. She got to the hotel 15mins early and booked a room while waiting for me. When I got there, she promptly led me up to the room. Since the deal was $100/2/2, I had a choice of either bbbj or FJ first, then HJ last (massage in-between). I chose bbbj.

BBBJ: She gave me a very nice bath; soaping me, cleaning my member thoroughly and even giving me a preview of her sucking prowess. After that, I got onto the bed and she gave me a slow cat bath, with hot water, from either feet up to the abdomen. I got a tingling sensation from that ;) She then proceeded to vigorously lick/suck both my nipples and then shoved her boobs in my face for some booby play time :D Next, she worked her mouth around my groin area and balls sack playfully before giving a great bbbj with hot water. Her strong sucking, playful tongue and deep throating had me coming within 2 minutes. I don't know if she does CIM, but that's what happened. I gave the alert twice and she just kept going at it, until my essence was all cleanly collected.

Massage: The oil massage that followed was powerful and good. It didn't feel repetitive as she frequently changed her techniques as she worked through my body from neck to toe. She is definitely skilled in this area.

Juagen/ HJ: Finally, we've reached the last two events of the session. For the Juagen, she was literally picking at my veins with her fingers. I guess I am not a fan of juagen cause i felt that it was slightly painful rather than pleasurable. It's up to you to judge on this one. Lastly, she started the HJ. She will start of by slowly massaging your sacs and pelvic joints and then move on to your member with her range of hand techniques. If you have trouble coming a second time, she will help you along by suckling your nipples. So I would say that her service is very good and she is dedicated. When everything is done, she will again bathe you.

Xiao Yu (PRC)

Looks: 6.5/10 (Average; has make-up on)
Age: 28 (This was posted on most posts and looks about right)
Body: 6.5/10 - 1.62m, 50kg (posted previous. Plump but not fat)
Skin: 6.5/10 - Average.
Boobs: 7/10 - C with big, protruding nips (posted previously. Big enough to cup and squeeze with joy)
Massage: 8/10 - Good. Strong.
Frenching/ painting/ fingering: Didn't ask (no; according to previous post)
BBBJ: 9/10 - mini-vacuum. Not boring.
CIM: Yes (I guess so, since she did it without being asked)
FJ: Didn't try
GFE: 5/10 (Friendly and chatty, but not my type)
Service: 8/10 (Nice and polite )
Damage: $100/2/2 + $20 for room
RTF: No (But I didn't regret trying her)

spidey7
23-05-2009, 02:05 PM
pl provide yu yu contact

garyy9619
25-05-2009, 01:38 AM
bro
pls send me her contact
thank thank

Gun_In_Roses
25-05-2009, 03:23 AM
Hi Bro, can pm me the ctc, would like to try the 3 in 1 service. Will post FR after action. Thanks a lot.

Wicked Willy
27-05-2009, 01:55 AM
After reading all the good FRs and seeing her pics and her voluptuous body in the pic I finally booked her for a session. First time bonking a PRC actually, along with a FL. Arriving at the hotel alas she's not as pretty as it seems from the pic. It's very obvious she's in her late 30s hitting 40 already from the wrinkles on her forehead and shrivelling skin. 28 year old girls generally have much more supple skin, if you know what I mean. Her skin on her chin was a little bit saggy already, which is obvious when she turned her head to the side during FJ.

After stripping, she didn't hesitate to display her displeasure by muttering, "又是一个刮毛的". Yes I like to shave my pubes, as do all my gfs. But she said my stubbles will prick her sensitive skin and fingers during massage. WTF.

After I agreed to a 1 hour session, she proceeded to do the SOP. Boil water, shower, bbbj in shower, then back on bed. Immediately applied oil and JG and massage my groin and shaft. For a really long time. Then did the usual warm water in mouth BBBJ. All the while I was wondering when my back was gonna get some hard massage people have been talking about.

After that she started to BBBJ me continuously and vigorously. It didn't even occur to me she was trying to make me CIM. How tricky! No warning given at all. Luckily I very rarely come with a BJ, so I asked her if she's trying to make me come by BJ. She smiled and asked how else. Sneaky bitch. I told her I cannot come by BJ and she suggested FJ and immediately capped my shaft and laid down. I had to do the job myself...

And so I did. Humped away, taking my damned time, fast and slow. The whole time she was grimacing and making (not enjoyable) moans but moans of displeasure. She's obviously giving me reactions to my shaved pubes. Fucking turned off already. So my only enjoyment was pricking her until it got boring and I came while fantasizing about someone else. Then she gave me a lame remark, "做爱太久不好,因为避育套留在身体太久对身体不好". She just took my cap off and didn't even clean me. Then proceeded to give me a FUCKING HARD massage around my already sore calves and ankles ONLY. Didn't even get above my belly! She was massaging with sadistic intent obviously because of my pubes stubbles pricking her earlier, despite my cringing and shouting for her to stop. For the record, I normally value a good massage. It is a pre-requisite for me to agree to a HJ in HCs. Before I knew it she already started packing up. When she was changing up I could see she has NO butt at all, with a wrinkly butt too. After she left the room I checked my watch and realise she took exactly 55 min for everything. What fucking clockwork.

Looks: 5.5/10 (Aunty to me)
Body: 6.5/10 - 1.62m, 50kg (No butt)
Skin: 4.5/10 - Wrinkly and saggy at certain places.
Boobs: 6/10 - C with big, protruding nips (Big but not soft, dunno why)
Massage: 8/10 - Good. Strong. Only if it's applied on my upper fucking body as well
Frenching/ painting/ fingering: Yuck. Can't be bothered.
BBBJ: 9/10 - Gotta give credit for the effort. Sneaky effort.
CIM: Yes (Obviously, since she was trying to make me come so she could skip a FJ)
FJ: Dead Fish, with the lame tickling of your nipples in attempt to make me come faster
GFE: 5/10 (Friendly and chatty, but only if you open up to her first)
Service: 4/10 (Read all of above)
Damage: $60/1/1 + $20 for room + $1 for CD (she actually asked, even showed me the $1 coins she collected as payment for CD)
RTF: No (Hundreds of better girls to spend my $ on)

garmin
27-05-2009, 02:08 AM
Hi bro,

Can share with me Raine, YuYu contacts?

garmin

7zai
28-05-2009, 12:19 AM
mind share ctc? thx..

jascardo
28-05-2009, 05:20 AM
Bro, really like what I read...
so would you mind passing me her contact?
Will post FR after the bonk.THanks
=D

Hi All,

My Previous Threat have been deleted with no reason, i guess some of the bros who contact me previously have engage her service and should know how good she is. Her name is Ranie, Yu Yu, she have a round firm 36c boobs which is always so delicious to me n what i like about her is her Massge & JuaGen skill as its one of the best i have tried as she know where to put on the pressure n it really kill of those stress i have. She is a very chatty lady n she will provide u with the service out from her heart, 101% good service. U never get bored when u step in to the bath room and to the bed with her as she will get u into the mood:) Anyway i am just helping her again to post again as i think she is a gem that is hard to come by, her 3 in 1 service which include massage, juagen & FJ is very good and the best of all she provide the room for us, as we can save up those charges.

Here's her BIO DATAS:

Name: Raine, Yu Yu
Height: 1.62
Body:7/10 (Little tummy fat, but who care as i don't)
Pussy: Quite tight and can feel those juice if she cum
Painting: Yes (no smell & clean)
Fingering: Depend (If she like u alot:P)
Frenching: Depend (If u have the chemistry)
BBBJ: 8/10 (she really know how to tease & sucktion is good)
Massage: 8/10 (she will ease your tension)
Juagen: 8/10 (one of the best i have tried)
FJ: 7.5 (Many position base on individual stamina & doggie is good)
GFE: 9/10 (Chatty n 101% all round service)
Damage: $80/1shot/1 hr, Room are on her!!!

I am just helping her out and those bro who have previously had a session with her thru me, do help to post a FR for her and share with all the bros here.

Thos bro who wana get her contact do post a reply or pm me, i will try my best to reply asap.

http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq111/KingRay76/boobs-1.jpg

http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq111/KingRay76/butt.jpg

lookingforfun
28-05-2009, 06:18 PM
br0 can pm me...im a mly guy...pls

hamiton
30-05-2009, 06:56 PM
hi Bro,

Can you give YU nos?

bloke81
02-06-2009, 04:47 PM
hi bro,
can pm me Rainee's contact? thanks is advance!

Horny Rab
12-11-2009, 02:24 PM
Yo bro,can share her contacts?