PDA

View Full Version : Sassy PRC

hardonguy
22-01-2009, 02:38 PM
caught my attention outside ICA building, dont know for watever reasons she went there. was smoking somewhere at carpark & she walk past, i smiled & ask tuo sao. she stop & i thought siao liao she wanted to shout or what n she lokk at me again & again then she said yi bai. so i drove to kovan 81 & here it goes.

Name : Xiao Yue
looks : 7/10 (sassy, like style)
figure : 7/10 (shapely)
boobs : 7.5/10 (soft)
Catbath : 6/10 (so-so)
BJ : 6.5/10
FJ : 8 (origin moan, hungry for sex)
GFE : 7.5/10 (friendly)
Damage : $100/1hr

RTF : Yes if got spare cash

pm me 4 her number then u call her to arrange and deal with her, hope to see frs.

Seniors priority & for chi bros only, sorry to other races but not being racist coz she told me she can only speak chi.

kennethwong
22-01-2009, 02:40 PM
Hi Bro, care to share her contact... Thx...:D

tamatiger
22-01-2009, 02:46 PM
:eek: Wow ... like that also can pick up ....
Salute....

hardonguy
22-01-2009, 03:00 PM
as long got nice sexy babes, i'll do my outmost best. hahaha :D

hotsoup16
22-01-2009, 06:49 PM
Salute your bravery..;)

hardonguy
22-01-2009, 06:57 PM
thanks bro hotsoup16, just being friendly with babes & try luck. if can get great, if cant get her then have to pretend to take out hp and say louldy hello hello cannot hear leh louder. if she smile huh i can go on lah...especially in bugis or orchard rd gosh; the babes are cool:D

bros don't tell her about SB, wait she calls and scold then i die. i just told her got friends want then i will give her number, she said ok.

yeeba
22-01-2009, 08:07 PM
You damn good hor..like that also can fish...
Wait she shouts and police is just around the corner...jia lat..

hardonguy
22-01-2009, 08:30 PM
i will usually smile & say hello, if anything bad turn out then i pretend take hp & say hello hello like i talking on hp. if foreign gal, not scared lah, if sg babes then extra careful.:D

megaman69
22-01-2009, 09:39 PM
TS... So Lucky ah...
But also end up Robert... remember economy no good and "YiBai" can get u 2 Rounds :P

hardonguy
22-01-2009, 09:51 PM
very hard on lah bro, saw he 2 big melons

YandaokingGong
23-01-2009, 01:57 AM
Bro, how old is Xiao Yue?

hardonguy
29-01-2009, 04:54 PM
bros for those who wants her ctc can get it from me and u call her to deal with her direct, also try asking her to lower her price & will benefit all bros here. i tried calling to talk to her but she said bu ke yi, wo men chai karaoke zhuo gong na li you ze meh shao.

TanChinKu
29-01-2009, 05:00 PM
bros for those who wants her ctc can get it from me and u call her to deal with her direct, also try asking her to lower her price & will benefit all bros here. i tried calling to talk to her but she said 不可以,我们在 Karoake 做工那里有这么少.

Hmmm.. so why you bother to help her in the thread? Economy is bad now.... you got check with her if she getting good business in Karoake? I long time no go to Karoake too.

But I have one suggestion. If you can bring her to Lor 8 there and asked her to stand beside those girls. If she look like them or better, maybe can continue with the same calling price lor. In this case, samsters here knows where to find a nice pretty bonk for the same price but maybe with good service too? Just my humble suggestion ;)

hardonguy
29-01-2009, 05:10 PM
she seems a nice gal & polite so i thought i share with you bros so whoever wants her number i'll just give out. :D

TanChinKu
29-01-2009, 05:15 PM
Ah.. I see... anyway, you just share with those asking for contacts lor... Just 随缘呗..

aczeta76
29-01-2009, 05:24 PM
But I have one suggestion. If you can bring her to Lor 8 there and asked her to stand beside those girls. If she look like them or better, maybe can continue with the same calling price lor. In this case, samsters here knows where to find a nice pretty bonk for the same price but maybe with good service too? Just my humble suggestion ;)

Even if she can compare .. it may still be too high.. e.g. RR definetly qualifies for higher but she still chose to go a little lower.. that is a hard fact of life

hardonguy
29-01-2009, 05:30 PM
its true bro, up to individual