PDA

View Full Version : MILF PDMM Lu Lu - Solid Massage plus more....

Pages : [1] 2

Suck-Pussy
21-01-2009, 05:55 PM
Hi all,

This thread has been posted before but don't know why is lost out of sudden. Don't know for what reason. Never mind, I will restart again and share with all bros who are keen for MILD PDMM.

Managed to get a slot with Lu Lu last week and sms her room nos in Kovan81. She arrived in 5mins which meant she may have reached our love nest way before I sms her the room.

Once in the room, we hugged and kiss like loving couple. Frenched and stripped me fully and proceeded to shower together. She really washed me very thoroughly, including my ass, shiok siah...

After dried up, turned me and wanted to proceed with massage. I rejected and went for 1st bonk instead and the foreplay make both of us very horny. Give me a very solid bbbj and I can said her bbbj skill is fantastic. Hint her for 69 and I lick her pussy while she continue to give me a bbbj. She is wet after awhile and she lie down spreading her legs hinting me to lick for her more. I then insert 2 fingers and finger fuck her, moving in and outer faster and faster till she can't take it and beg me to fuck her hard. 1st shot ended wtih doggie style. She then asked me to turn over and gave me a good massage. More than an hour of good hard massaged and then we take shower together again and asked me wanted for a 2nd round. Why not since my didi already awaken. 2nd round cummed out rather fast but it was a good exercise for me.

Name : Lu Lu
Look : 7/10 (MILF, depend on individual)
Body : 8/10
Height : 1.62m
Weight : 48kg
Boob : C and firm
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ : 8/10
Massage : 9/10 (at least more than 20mins)
Service Level : 9/10 (Very Good)
Damage : $70 / 120mins (Room and CD your own)

Interested bros can PM me for her contact. She operate at Kovan 81. For other places, check with her.

khoo23
21-01-2009, 08:11 PM
bro awaiting for your pm. tks in advance :)

dylanlow
21-01-2009, 09:58 PM
Once again, back reincarnate...

FR Proper:
Firstly, thanks to bro Suck-Pussy for Lu Lu's contact number.

I met Lu Lu this afternoon. After booking a room at Kovan 81, I called her with the room number and waited for her arrival. She turned up within 10 minutes.

First impressions:
For a 33 year old woman, she doesn't look her age. Lu Lu has a face which looks worn by time and hardship. However, her almost hourglass figure more than made up for it. I wanted to see her naked so I asked her to take a shower first before we start.

Lu Lu removed her black top and white shorts. She wore a black bra which barely contained her assets and a white panty, which hid the pearl within. My erection was pretty obvious underneath the towel so she playfully grabbed my dick with her hand and made some flattering comments.

We proceeded to the bathroom and she bathed me. I felt like a child being washed by his mother. It wasn't unpleasant and we made some small talk. I'd some difficulty understanding her China accent and my passable command of the Chinese language, made conversation less fluid than it was supposed to be.

After we'd towelled ourselves dry, Lu Lu stayed naked and commenced with the massage. As mentioned in previous FRs, Lu Lu's massage is solid and she really kneaded into the acu-points like a pro. It felt so good, I'd was tempted to take a nap after the massage and forego any potential opportunity for extras.

Lu Lu completed her massage on my front and back and announced happily she was done. She obviously knew I'd a FJ request on my mind and took the condom from the table. Lu Lu wiped away the pre-cum and then capped me. She went down on me for awhile before I asked for 69. Once her pussy was over my face, I proceeded to lick while Lu Lu resumed her BJ. Lu Lu enjoyed the licking for awhile but begged to stop when she couldn't take it anymore. I ignored her and held her in place with my hands over her lower back. I gave her a few more vicious licks with my tongue and then released her.

Lu Lu laid on her back and spread her legs. Looking down at her slightly bushy pussy, I insert my cock and heard her grasp. I fucked her slowly in the beginning and once I sensed her pussy had grown accustomed to my cock, I thrusted deeply so that our pelvises met.

Lu Lu didn't want to do doggie (she said she'd hurt), so we did different variations of the missionary positions; I rested her legs against my chest, I spread her legs wide open, I pushed her legs back untl her knees were against her chest, and finally, a personal fave, fucked her when she was laying on her side, one leg on the beg, the other against my chest.

Lu Lu seemed to enjoy the fuck and her stereo was loud and clear, encouraging me to thrust harder than the previous thrust. After some furious fucking, I exploded inside her.

We cleaned up and Lu Lu bathed me again, this time washing my hair and face. Since we were more intimate after fucking, I'd no qualms cupping her boobs, licking her nipples and stroking her pussy in the bathroom. I was getting hard again and wanted a 2nd fuck (I'd brought extra condoms) but Lu Lu had another appointment scheduled.

It was worth the wait to enjoy Lu Lu's massage and FJ. I'd engage her if time and opportunity are in my favour.

Stats
Looks: 5.5/10
Massage: 8.5/10
BJ: 5.5/10
FJ: 5.5/10 (I'd rate her higher if we did doggie-style)
Boobs: C-cup
Attitude: Very service-oriented, friendly, chatty
Damage: $30 (room for 2 hours) + 70 (massage & FJ) + $30 (tips)

Ronaldo@7
21-01-2009, 10:59 PM
sounds exciting, can pm me her contact number??:)

Lubber.duckie
21-01-2009, 11:01 PM
:D FRs sounds so fantastic.... wana try but no $$$ :(:( . Bro, any idea when she will be going back?

cheers!

augustablue
22-01-2009, 12:25 AM
Bro, i am equally excited about lu lu. Please PM her contact and let this old man join the fray.......:p

Suck-Pussy
22-01-2009, 04:50 PM

FR Proper:
Firstly, thanks to bro Suck-Pussy for Lu Lu's contact number.

I met Lu Lu this afternoon. After booking a room at Kovan 81, I called her with the room number and waited for her arrival. She turned up within 10 minutes.

First impressions:
For a 33 year old woman, she doesn't look her age. Lu Lu has a face which looks worn by time and hardship. However, her almost hourglass figure more than made up for it. I wanted to see her naked so I asked her to take a shower first before we start.

Lu Lu removed her black top and white shorts. She wore a black bra which barely contained her assets and a white panty, which hid the pearl within. My erection was pretty obvious underneath the towel so she playfully grabbed my dick with her hand and made some flattering comments.

We proceeded to the bathroom and she bathed me. I felt like a child being washed by his mother. It wasn't unpleasant and we made some small talk. I'd some difficulty understanding her China accent and my passable command of the Chinese language, made conversation less fluid than it was supposed to be.

After we'd towelled ourselves dry, Lu Lu stayed naked and commenced with the massage. As mentioned in previous FRs, Lu Lu's massage is solid and she really kneaded into the acu-points like a pro. It felt so good, I'd was tempted to take a nap after the massage and forego any potential opportunity for extras.

Lu Lu completed her massage on my front and back and announced happily she was done. She obviously knew I'd a FJ request on my mind and took the condom from the table. Lu Lu wiped away the pre-cum and then capped me. She went down on me for awhile before I asked for 69. Once her pussy was over my face, I proceeded to lick while Lu Lu resumed her BJ. Lu Lu enjoyed the licking for awhile but begged to stop when she couldn't take it anymore. I ignored her and held her in place with my hands over her lower back. I gave her a few more vicious licks with my tongue and then released her.

Lu Lu laid on her back and spread her legs. Looking down at her slightly bushy pussy, I insert my cock and heard her grasp. I fucked her slowly in the beginning and once I sensed her pussy had grown accustomed to my cock, I thrusted deeply so that our pelvises met.

Lu Lu didn't want to do doggie (she said she'd hurt), so we did different variations of the missionary positions; I rested her legs against my chest, I spread her legs wide open, I pushed her legs back untl her knees were against her chest, and finally, a personal fave, fucked her when she was laying on her side, one leg on the beg, the other against my chest.

Lu Lu seemed to enjoy the fuck and her stereo was loud and clear, encouraging me to thrust harder than the previous thrust. After some furious fucking, I exploded inside her.

We cleaned up and Lu Lu bathed me again, this time washing my hair and face. Since we were more intimate after fucking, I'd no qualms cupping her boobs, licking her nipples and stroking her pussy in the bathroom. I was getting hard again and wanted a 2nd fuck (I'd brought extra condoms) but Lu Lu had another appointment scheduled.

It was worth the wait to enjoy Lu Lu's massage and FJ. I'd engage her if time and opportunity are in my favour.

Stats
FJ: 5.5/10 (I'd rate her higher if we did doggie-style)
Boobs: C-cup
Damage: $30 (room for 2 hours) + 70 (massage & FJ) + $30 (tips)

Bro dylanlow,

Thanks for your good and solid FR. Hope you enjoy the session with Lu Lu and will support her in the near future. Recommend your friend if you feel she is worth the $. Up your point.

Suck-Pussy
22-01-2009, 04:56 PM
Bros augustablue, bjboo, towelie, khoo23, xiaolongnv, Oralcummer, doctor_william1, Eggs, ZTFKR, zihao83, suck life, Ronaldo@7 & Lubber.duckie,

Please check your inbox for Lu Lu contact. Hope bros will enjoy your session with Lu Lu. Kindly post your FR after trying her so that this thread can keep going. If you have any comments or feel Lu Lu need to improve in any other area, put it in your FR as well as requested by Lu Lu.

Please note that I'm not Lu Lu OKT, just helping her as requested by her. I'm here to share any good FL that I had tried. Hope bros will like it. Happy cheonging and bonking.

iamw7
22-01-2009, 09:06 PM
Please check your inbox for Lu Lu contact. Hope bros will enjoy your session with Lu Lu..

Bro, does she accept home service? please let me know if she can.

7seven7
22-01-2009, 09:13 PM
Brother Suck-Pussy can I have her contact number pse.

jomblo
23-01-2009, 10:36 AM
bro..can i have the contact..will post FR after use..thanks,

Lubber.duckie
23-01-2009, 04:39 PM
Hi bro suck_pussy, thx for the contact. will post FR once i have tried her...bt nt so soon lah cost wallet tight now :):):).

cheers!

Lone_Ranger
24-01-2009, 07:02 PM
FR:
Last day of work for the year. On the way back make appt with Lu Lu this afternoon. After booking a room at K81, I called her with the room number and waited for her arrival. She turned up within 5 minutes.

For a 33 year old woman, she doesn't look her age and with her almost hourglass figure.

She asked me to take a shower with her first before we start. She removed her 1 piece dress. She wore a black bra which barely contained her assets and a white panty. We proceeded to the bathroom and she bathed me. I felt like a child being washed by his naked mother.

After we'd towelled ourselves dry, Lu Lu commenced with the massage naked. As mentioned in previous FRs, Lu Lu's massage is solid and she really kneaded into the acu-points like a pro. It felt so good.

After a good back and front massage, here comes the main course.
Tried 69, cowgal, missionary and finally released load in doggie.

We cleaned up and Lu Lu bathed me again.

FJ: 6.5/10 (I'd rate her higher if we did doggie-style)
Boobs: B+cup
Damage: $20 (room for 2 hours) + 70 (massage & FJ) + $20 (tips)

Suck-Pussy
25-01-2009, 11:51 AM
FR:
Last day of work for the year. On the way back make appt with Lu Lu this afternoon. After booking a room at K81, I called her with the room number and waited for her arrival. She turned up within 5 minutes.

For a 33 year old woman, she doesn't look her age and with her almost hourglass figure.

She asked me to take a shower with her first before we start. She removed her 1 piece dress. She wore a black bra which barely contained her assets and a white panty. We proceeded to the bathroom and she bathed me. I felt like a child being washed by his naked mother.

After we'd towelled ourselves dry, Lu Lu commenced with the massage naked. As mentioned in previous FRs, Lu Lu's massage is solid and she really kneaded into the acu-points like a pro. It felt so good.

After a good back and front massage, here comes the main course.
Tried 69, cowgal, missionary and finally released load in doggie.

We cleaned up and Lu Lu bathed me again.

FJ: 6.5/10 (I'd rate her higher if we did doggie-style)
Boobs: B+cup
Damage: $20 (room for 2 hours) + 70 (massage & FJ) + $20 (tips)

Hi bBro Lone-Ranger,

Thanks for your good FR. Happy CNY to you. Hope you have a good cheonging in 2009.

Suck-Pussy
25-01-2009, 11:53 AM
Bro, does she accept home service? please let me know if she can.

Hi Bro iamw7,

You have to contact Lu Lu to find out from her whether she do house call or not. I don't think she will do it as she don't know that person well. Slowly la, after she know you better.

Suck-Pussy
25-01-2009, 11:58 AM
Bros alsahaf, ngngng, assrammer, goodluck5, fcm1976, sinetron, lovetocum, truman25, SHOOTER1610, Di Di, traviz, freeneasy168, sithlord_vader, bluestone_sg, iamw7, 7seven7 & jamblo :-

Please check your inbox for Lu Lu contact. Hope bros will enjoy your session with Lu Lu. Kindly post your FR after trying her so that this thread can keep going. If you have any comments or feel Lu Lu need to improve in any other area, put it in your FR as well as requested by Lu Lu.

Please note that I'm not Lu Lu OKT, just helping her as requested by her. I'm here to share any good FL that I had tried. Hope bros will like it. Happy cheonging and bonking.

I wish all brothers here a Happy CNY and hope all bros cheonging like a cow in 2009. Happy cheonging.

25-01-2009, 02:21 PM
bro.. can pm me her contacts too? thanks alot!

suckerfish
25-01-2009, 02:51 PM
hello bro, i;m interested to try her service, could you PM me her contact number, thanks

towelie
25-01-2009, 08:05 PM
Many thanks to Bro SP for sharing LL contacts with me! :) Managed to called and meet up with her at K81 last week. FR as below:

Looks : 6.5/10 (she dont look like 33 tho)
Body: 7.5/10 (tanned look)
Boobs : 7/10 (nice shape and just nice to grab, I like :p)
BJ : 7/10 (with slurping sounds :p)
Cathbath: NA (dont have leh. But I also didnt ask)
FJ: 7.5/10 (she seems to enjoy it)
Massage: 7/10 (she knows where the right place to press tho)
Damage: 70 + 30 Hotel
Overall : 7/10
RTF: If time and $$$ permts

Once again, thanks alot to Bro SP for the lobang! :)

Suck-Pussy
27-01-2009, 10:25 AM
Many thanks to Bro SP for sharing LL contacts with me! :) Managed to called and meet up with her at K81 last week. FR as below:

Looks : 6.5/10 (she dont look like 33 tho)
Body: 7.5/10 (tanned look)
Boobs : 7/10 (nice shape and just nice to grab, I like :p)
BJ : 7/10 (with slurping sounds :p)
Cathbath: NA (dont have leh. But I also didnt ask)
FJ: 7.5/10 (she seems to enjoy it)
Massage: 7/10 (she knows where the right place to press tho)
Damage: 70 + 30 Hotel
Overall : 7/10
RTF: If time and $$$ permts

Once again, thanks alot to Bro SP for the lobang! :)

Thankks for bro towelie for your FR. Happy CNY to you.

Suck-Pussy
27-01-2009, 10:26 AM
Bros chjw18, Anderson88, desria, p4vOn, Castrol, egoman, e1003, 2028 & suckerfish :-

I wish all brothers here a Happy CNY and hope all bros cheonging like a cow in 2009. Happy cheonging.

KiSiaoD
28-01-2009, 01:03 AM
Thanks bro suck pussy for lu lu contact, which I got sometime back. Here is my field report.

Tried her about 1 month back. met her at kovan 81. She came in with a big smile but I really do not facy her looks..... but her body...he he... desirable.

She is hardworking and friendly. She bath you, take care of details and give reasonably good massage for a PDMM. She tries to keep you happy as well but chatting and joking with you.

After the massage, we proceeded with the sex. She asked me if I have a condom. I said no. I asked her if we can have raw sex. She gave a firm no. I told her I will pay more but she still said no. Actually, I was just testing her because I want to know how "safe" she is. So I am glad.

Took out the condom and lied there. She put on the condom and gave me a BJ. Good BJ. Then she asked me if I want to be on top or she on top. I told her to be on top. So she started humping up and down. After a while, I turned her around and screw her hard in doggy style. I came and she used a tissue to pull out the condom and clean me. She asked me to rest for a while because it is not good to shower immediately. I am impressed with the attention.

After that, she even rinse her month with mouth wash. Wow... very clean. I like that. She bath me again and we left.

Overall not the most exciting but a nice experience.

body: 7/10
looks: 3/10
boobs: 7/10
RTF: yes
Damage 70 plus 20 for room

bigstick
28-01-2009, 10:44 AM
Hi all,

This thread has been posted before but don't know why is lost out of sudden. Don't know for what reason. Never mind, I will restart again and share with all bros who are keen for MILD PDMM.

Managed to get a slot with Lu Lu last week and sms her room nos in Kovan81. She arrived in 5mins which meant she may have reached our love nest way before I sms her the room.

Once in the room, we hugged and kiss like loving couple. Frenched and stripped me fully and proceeded to shower together. She really washed me very thoroughly, including my ass, shiok siah...

After dried up, turned me and wanted to proceed with massage. I rejected and went for 1st bonk instead and the foreplay make both of us very horny. Give me a very solid bbbj and I can said her bbbj skill is fantastic. Hint her for 69 and I lick her pussy while she continue to give me a bbbj. She is wet after awhile and she lie down spreading her legs hinting me to lick for her more. I then insert 2 fingers and finger fuck her, moving in and outer faster and faster till she can't take it and beg me to fuck her hard. 1st shot ended wtih doggie style. She then asked me to turn over and gave me a good massage. More than an hour of good hard massaged and then we take shower together again and asked me wanted for a 2nd round. Why not since my didi already awaken. 2nd round cummed out rather fast but it was a good exercise for me.

Look : 7/10 (MILF, depend on individual)

Interested bros can PM me for her contact. She operate at Kovan 81. For other places, check with her.

Hi bro,

Please give me her contact numbers, I will provide a fr after my session with her. Can't wait lei..... thanks in advance.

Ting Tong Bell
28-01-2009, 12:17 PM
Can you pls PM me lulu contact?

Suck-Pussy
28-01-2009, 01:06 PM
Thanks bro suck pussy for lu lu contact, which I got sometime back. Here is my field report.

Tried her about 1 month back. met her at kovan 81. She came in with a big smile but I really do not facy her looks..... but her body...he he... desirable.

She is hardworking and friendly. She bath you, take care of details and give reasonably good massage for a PDMM. She tries to keep you happy as well but chatting and joking with you.

After the massage, we proceeded with the sex. She asked me if I have a condom. I said no. I asked her if we can have raw sex. She gave a firm no. I told her I will pay more but she still said no. Actually, I was just testing her because I want to know how "safe" she is. So I am glad.

Took out the condom and lied there. She put on the condom and gave me a BJ. Good BJ. Then she asked me if I want to be on top or she on top. I told her to be on top. So she started humping up and down. After a while, I turned her around and screw her hard in doggy style. I came and she used a tissue to pull out the condom and clean me. She asked me to rest for a while because it is not good to shower immediately. I am impressed with the attention.

After that, she even rinse her month with mouth wash. Wow... very clean. I like that. She bath me again and we left.

Overall not the most exciting but a nice experience.

boobs: 7/10
RTF: yes
Damage 70 plus 20 for room

Hi Bro KiSiaoD,

Thanks for your FR. Happy CNY.

Suck-Pussy
28-01-2009, 01:19 PM
Bros bigstick, ftftft, janitor_006, boimysteryboi, David07 & hooter7669 :-

I wish all brothers here a Happy CNY and hope all bros cheonging like a cow in 2009.

Please note that I'm not Lu Lu OKT, just helping her only without any benefit from her. As Lu Lu is not a SYT, bros who are looking for SYT can skip her. I'm here to share with bros a good lobang, that's all.

Gerald Tan
28-01-2009, 01:29 PM
[QUOTE=Suck-Pussy;
I wish all brothers here a Happy CNY and hope all bros cheonging like a cow in 2009. As Lu Lu is not a SYT, bros who are looking for SYT can skip her. I'm here to share with bros a good lobang, that's all.[/QUOTE]

Hi Bro Suck-Pussy (what a nice adventurous nick u have..hehe)
Wow, with so many good FR, i like to try when i am free in Feb'09 (not sure she still in Sillypore or not..). Your kind sharing no is most appreciated. I up u point. Happy CNY to U..

kiko79
28-01-2009, 01:51 PM
hey happy new year would it be possible to send mi her contacts

Hikey
28-01-2009, 02:19 PM
Bro, can pm me the contacts? thanks.

Hikey
28-01-2009, 02:22 PM
Bro, can send me her contacts? Thanks!

Hikey
28-01-2009, 02:25 PM
Bro, can pm me the contacts? thanks!

Suck-Pussy
29-01-2009, 02:41 PM
Bros canon30d, marlin29, wanker10, 0707, Ting Tong Bell, Gerald Tan, kiko79 & Hikey :-

Please note that I'm not Lu Lu OKT, just helping her as requested by her. I'm here to share any good FL that I had tried and feel it is worth the $ as now economic is bad. Hope bros will like it. Happy cheonging and bonking.

I wish all brothers here a Happy CNY and hope all bros cheonging like a cow in 2009.

I'm not Lu Lu OKT, just helping her only without any benefit from her. As Lu Lu is not a SYT, bros who are looking for SYT can skip her. I'm here to share with bros a good lobang, that's all.

29-01-2009, 03:23 PM
Hi Suck-Pussy,

Could you forward d contact to me too? Thks

Suck-Pussy
29-01-2009, 03:29 PM
Bros 12110 & Big James :-

Please note that I'm not Lu Lu OKT, just helping her as requested by her. I'm here to share any good FL that I had tried and feel it is worth the $ as now economic is bad. Hope bros will like it. Happy cheonging and bonking.

I'm not Lu Lu OKT, just helping her only without any benefit from her. As Lu Lu is not a SYT, bros who are looking for SYT can skip her. I'm here to share with bros a good lobang, that's all.

juniorSG
29-01-2009, 07:35 PM
bro
may i have her contact as would like to have a session with her.

thanks

ShiokShiok38
30-01-2009, 12:03 AM
Bro, can pm me her contact? Thanks

zheng
30-01-2009, 12:21 AM
Bro Suck Pussy, can give me LuLu's contact. Thanks:)

soccermafia
30-01-2009, 02:44 PM
can PM me please?

audemars69
30-01-2009, 03:53 PM
Hi Bro,
Please PM me LuLu cober.
Many many thanks.

m@rantz
30-01-2009, 04:16 PM
Hi Bro, I m a newbie here. Happy CNY can i have LuLu's contact? Thanks.

boimysteryboi
30-01-2009, 07:05 PM
Met Lu Lu just hours earlier. Certainly not a head turner but not ugly lar. Things are very SOP and I only asked for a massage + HJ.

Massage skill is not bad, not just play piano but not the best I have tried and HJ skill is pretty so-so too. Her boobs are very soft and big though, should be a cup C.

body: 6/10 (tummy a bit flabby but not fat)
looks: 4/10 (have seen chioer milfs, but her looks might grow on you)
boobs: 7/10 (cup c i estimate)
massage 6.5/10 (i have tried a lot of massages, i think she is not bad but not that good yet)
RTF: depends
Damage = 70 + 10 (tips) + 20 (room)

jalansoccer
30-01-2009, 08:07 PM
i am really keen bro, can pm her contacts ?

Many thanks

sun80s
30-01-2009, 08:51 PM
Hi bro Suck-Pussy, i am interested to try her service, could you PM me her contact number, many thanks

Suck-Pussy
31-01-2009, 02:21 PM
Met Lu Lu just hours earlier. Certainly not a head turner but not ugly lar. Things are very SOP and I only asked for a massage + HJ.

Massage skill is not bad, not just play piano but not the best I have tried and HJ skill is pretty so-so too. Her boobs are very soft and big though, should be a cup C.

body: 6/10 (tummy a bit flabby but not fat)
looks: 4/10 (have seen chioer milfs, but her looks might grow on you)
boobs: 7/10 (cup c i estimate)
massage 6.5/10 (i have tried a lot of massages, i think she is not bad but not that good yet)
RTF: depends
Damage = 70 + 10 (tips) + 20 (room)

Hi bro Boimysteryboi,

Thanks for your FR.

Suck-Pussy
31-01-2009, 02:24 PM
Bros m@rantz, milan2, spotty0303, rapist, receeboi, houguy, Teo Ken, Johnny77, juniorSG, ShiokShilk38, Zheng, soccermafia, audemars69, jalansoccer & sun80s :-

Suck-Pussy
01-02-2009, 12:00 PM
Bros jackson9829, sinkwc & jasongay :-

sinetron
01-02-2009, 04:44 PM
Thanks to bro SP for Lu Lu's contact. Here is my brief FR -

Lu Lu has nice long hair & a ready smile. Cheery & friendly, these made up for the lack of looks. After shower, she started the massage first pressing the points. It was quite nice though a bit too light . Finally, it was time to turn over, I wanted to touch her nice breasts but she stopped me & continued pressing on my legs & certain points near the bladder area.

Next, she put a cap on my "didi" & then did bj. Now, it was my chance to play with her nicely shaped breast & her nips. However, she would brushed my hands away from her breast & vagina. I started with doggie position & then finished the session with me on top. After showering, I paid her & she left.

Looks : 5.5/10. Not a chio bu but cheerful personality.
Body : 7/10. Just a hint of tummy. Big B cup, nice breasts.
Massage : 6/10. It was OK but had better ones.
BJ : 6/10. Would have like a bbbj.
FJ : 6.5/10. OK but SOP.
Overall : 6.5/10. Nice & hardworking.
Damage : 70/1/2hrs with massage + tips.

kiko79
02-02-2009, 12:18 AM
Suck_Pussy Bro tks alot just finish a session with her, like abt an hour ago. I did enjoy her massage and etc..etc... Better than most of the TN some how is a reasonable price! Worth fer value i like her sucking so wet and gd, her pussy at her age is gd oyster although is dark abit, but it's wet and gd just like slurping a fresh oyster man is gd!!! guys although she have no looks just two thing gd abt her first masssaging better than most of the TN i go, second the SEx drive and moan goes sop and crazy but u need to tok abit more to get her comfortable there. all held to LuLU and wet cock sucker

Suck-Pussy
02-02-2009, 12:29 PM
Suck_Pussy Bro tks alot just finish a session with her, like abt an hour ago. I did enjoy her massage and etc..etc... Better than most of the TN some how is a reasonable price! Worth fer value i like her sucking so wet and gd, her pussy at her age is gd oyster although is dark abit, but it's wet and gd just like slurping a fresh oyster man is gd!!! guys although she have no looks just two thing gd abt her first masssaging better than most of the TN i go, second the SEx drive and moan goes sop and crazy but u need to tok abit more to get her comfortable there. all held to LuLU and wet cock sucker

Bro kiko79,

Thanks for your FR. Happy cheonging in 2009.

Suck-Pussy
02-02-2009, 12:30 PM
Bros kangkang83, varero & nhp69 :-

Suck-Pussy
02-02-2009, 12:31 PM
Thanks to bro SP for Lu Lu's contact. Here is my brief FR -

Lu Lu has nice long hair & a ready smile. Cheery & friendly, these made up for the lack of looks. After shower, she started the massage first pressing the points. It was quite nice though a bit too light . Finally, it was time to turn over, I wanted to touch her nice breasts but she stopped me & continued pressing on my legs & certain points near the bladder area.

Next, she put a cap on my "didi" & then did bj. Now, it was my chance to play with her nicely shaped breast & her nips. However, she would brushed my hands away from her breast & vagina. I started with doggie position & then finished the session with me on top. After showering, I paid her & she left.

Looks : 5.5/10. Not a chio bu but cheerful personality.
Body : 7/10. Just a hint of tummy. Big B cup, nice breasts.
Massage : 6/10. It was OK but had better ones.
BJ : 6/10. Would have like a bbbj.
FJ : 6.5/10. OK but SOP.
Overall : 6.5/10. Nice & hardworking.
Damage : 70/1/2hrs with massage + tips.

Bro sinetron,

Thank for your FR. Slow and steady will get you what you want. Happy cheonging in 2009.

canon30d
03-02-2009, 03:30 PM
thnks TS for his kind ctc.. acquired LuLu for her service yesterday.. here is the brief fr as promised..

She arrived hotel room shortly after i sms her rm no.. 1st impression ok, average looking. After short chat for a while to lighten atmosphere, we started the business. i proceed with a bath as weather is hot.. she also start stripping.. sexy black color top and red bottom. once she unbuckled her black bra, her nice c cup breast was beautiful.. she washed me thoroughly, especially my little bro. When she kept on cleaning my little bro, i started to caress her body and my bro harden. Chop chop we finished bath and proceed to bed. both of us started to turn and twist on bed, foreplay for 5 to 10 mins and loading of my bullet. Her figure was good, nicely maintain. complexion was smooth and fair.. really nice to rub.
Then she proceed body/leg/head massage for me. Overall her massage skill was average. when almost time up, she hj for me and i finished up with breast fuck. Then she bath me again and kiss goodbye.
overall, LuLu still provide a good massage..

name: LuLu
attitude: 7/10 - friendly and chattable.
massage: 6/10 - not bad, got strength.
body: 7/10 - well maintain, fair and smooth
boobs: 7/10 - beautiful (should be c cup)
bj: no try
fj: 7/10 - moaning loud and make u more high..
damage: $70 + tip + $30 hotel ( price increased ?? now hotel rm also increase price, everything price go up but suffer pay cut, sigh.. :-( )

thnks again to ts for his ctc..

Suck-Pussy
03-02-2009, 03:52 PM
thnks TS for his kind ctc.. acquired LuLu for her service yesterday.. here is the brief fr as promised..

She arrived hotel room shortly after i sms her rm no.. 1st impression ok, average looking. After short chat for a while to lighten atmosphere, we started the business. i proceed with a bath as weather is hot.. she also start stripping.. sexy black color top and red bottom. once she unbuckled her black bra, her nice c cup breast was beautiful.. she washed me thoroughly, especially my little bro. When she kept on cleaning my little bro, i started to caress her body and my bro harden. Chop chop we finished bath and proceed to bed. both of us started to turn and twist on bed, foreplay for 5 to 10 mins and loading of my bullet. Her figure was good, nicely maintain. complexion was smooth and fair.. really nice to rub.
Then she proceed body/leg/head massage for me. Overall her massage skill was average. when almost time up, she hj for me and i finished up with breast fuck. Then she bath me again and kiss goodbye.
overall, LuLu still provide a good massage..

attitude: 7/10 - friendly and chattable.
massage: 6/10 - not bad, got strength.
boobs: 7/10 - beautiful (should be c cup)
bj: no try
fj: 7/10 - moaning loud and make u more high..
damage: $70 + tip + $30 hotel ( price increased ?? now hotel rm also increase price, everything price go up but suffer pay cut, sigh.. :-( )

thnks again to ts for his ctc..

Hi Bro canon30d,

Thanks alot for your GOOD FR. Happy cheonging.

Suck-Pussy
03-02-2009, 03:53 PM
Bros Gliadro & spiderpig :-

Hear from Lu Lu that her former tarma partner Lucy will be back to S'pore on 16th this month. Will update bros after confirmation.

Ironmask
03-02-2009, 03:54 PM
Hi Bro

Thanks for sharing this cool MILF, mind sending me her contact :-)

Thank you, once again~

Ironmask

Suck-Pussy
03-02-2009, 04:16 PM
Bros Ironmask & 1302 :-

newcomer
04-02-2009, 02:04 AM
Bros Ironmask & 1302 :-

Hi, can let me have her contact? I would like a good play after a good massage. thanks!

goodluck5
04-02-2009, 11:30 AM
Thank you bro SP.

Overall I rated her as a service-oriented person and I like her attitude very much. After she entered the room and I told her I go for a quick bath but she insisted to bath me. She gave me a good rub on my back, damn shiok. After bath, we proceed for massage and again it was a good one. Definitely not those light touching type of massage but a good pressing, esp on my neck and shoulder. Although she has many calls and sms but she was not in hurry to leave after the session. It was a wonderful session I had recently.

attitude: 9/10 – insist to bath me 2 times :)
massage: 8/10 - good
boobs: 7/10 – handful
bj: good and wet
fj: 7/10 – loud moaning when thrust deep
damage: $70 + tip + $20 hotel
rtf: sure

Suck-Pussy
04-02-2009, 07:19 PM
Thank you bro SP.

Overall I rated her as a service-oriented person and I like her attitude very much. After she entered the room and I told her I go for a quick bath but she insisted to bath me. She gave me a good rub on my back, damn shiok. After bath, we proceed for massage and again it was a good one. Definitely not those light touching type of massage but a good pressing, esp on my neck and shoulder. Although she has many calls and sms but she was not in hurry to leave after the session. It was a wonderful session I had recently.

attitude: 9/10 – insist to bath me 2 times :)
massage: 8/10 - good
boobs: 7/10 – handful
bj: good and wet
fj: 7/10 – loud moaning when thrust deep
damage: $70 + tip + $20 hotel
rtf: sure

Bro goodluck5,

Thanks for your GOOD FR. Happy cheonging in 2009.

Suck-Pussy
04-02-2009, 07:21 PM
Bros Ironmask, newcomer, yeahoo, sexfun888 & peterong89 :-

Clubber
04-02-2009, 07:26 PM
Hi bro

can i have her contact pls?

thanks

u0500626
04-02-2009, 09:58 PM
Hi, can u pls pm me the contact no for lu lu. thanks

u0500626
04-02-2009, 10:15 PM
Bro,

can send me her contact no. thanks

knotts69
04-02-2009, 10:37 PM
Hi Bro, so many good FR on her, can I have her contact too? many thanks..
Happy CNY to you..

keen1
05-02-2009, 12:49 AM
happy new year all... can bro share her contact as well please?

turnerdhr
05-02-2009, 12:55 AM
Hey Brother......

hmmmmmm..... well... it really looks very tempting with so many good FRs on her. After reading it all.... could i also have her contact too please?! THANKS SO MUCH GUYS......

AND...... A Happy CNY to you all....!

Native
05-02-2009, 12:57 AM
can i have to contact??

many thanks!!

Suck-Pussy
05-02-2009, 11:29 AM
Bros Clubber, u0500626, knotts69, keen1, turnerdhr & Native :-

shake
05-02-2009, 06:49 PM
bro, can i have the contact, please..

Suck-Pussy
05-02-2009, 06:56 PM
Bros shake, feihong & baabaero69:-

bobpost
05-02-2009, 09:16 PM
Can to share her contacts? PM me! Thank you!!

Castrol
05-02-2009, 11:04 PM
tried lulu recently, i kanna very good service and attitude from her. her massage skill is just ok ok to me but at least she takes it slow and easy with no rush.

her slim face is a average prc look, you know what i mean. soft natural C cups on a slender body, with quite long nipples. bj with cd hor.

thanks to bro Suck-Pussy for lulu's contact. :D

bluewind
05-02-2009, 11:30 PM
Contact please.... Thx

Suck-Pussy
07-02-2009, 12:55 PM
tried lulu recently, i kanna very good service and attitude from her. her massage skill is just ok ok to me but at least she takes it slow and easy with no rush.

her slim face is a average prc look, you know what i mean. soft natural C cups on a slender body, with quite long nipples. bj with cd hor.

thanks to bro Suck-Pussy for lulu's contact. :D

Bro Castrol,

Thanks for your FR. happy cheonging to u in 2009.

Suck-Pussy
07-02-2009, 12:57 PM
Bros bobpost & bluewind :-

Suck-Pussy
07-02-2009, 01:17 PM
Bros Driftwood & smartiewow :-

Driftwood
08-02-2009, 12:37 PM
Thanks to bro Suck Pussy for the contact. Tried her yesterday.

She is a milf with friendly and jovial attitude. Pretty chatty too though I couldn't quite get her accent. Good service and is willing to please. Not a SYT though, just to note.

She said she can do tarma with one of her jie mei for $120, didnt enquire about it, interested bros can ask her.

Damage $70-room n cd on your own.

Suck-Pussy
08-02-2009, 05:51 PM
Thanks to bro Suck Pussy for the contact. Tried her yesterday.

She is a milf with friendly and jovial attitude. Pretty chatty too though I couldn't quite get her accent. Good service and is willing to please. Not a SYT though, just to note.

She said she can do tarma with one of her jie mei for $120, didnt enquire about it, interested bros can ask her.

Damage $70-room n cd on your own.

Bro Driftwood,

Thanks for your FR.

Suck-Pussy
08-02-2009, 05:52 PM
Bros pilter, willee27, relase84, SAR21 & manufc1 :-

vinkar
09-02-2009, 02:06 AM
Bro,can pm me the contact,tks

SinDellman
09-02-2009, 11:05 AM
Thanks to SuckPussy for this PDMM ....

Here's the FR as promised:

FR No.: SDM 017
Look : 4.5/10 (MILF, depend on individual, long hair)
Body : 7/10
Boob : C
Frenching: nil (caught a "heaty" breathe from her and i lost interest)
BBBJ : nil (I lost mood soon after massage)
FJ : 4/10 (over within a min or so since she liked not interested in any foreplay ...)
Massage : 6/10 (exactly like a human OSIM)
Service Level : 5.5/10 (but she is a friendly lady)
Damage : $70 / 90mins

Suck-Pussy
09-02-2009, 05:28 PM
Thanks to SuckPussy for this PDMM ....

Here's the FR as promised:

FR No.: SDM 017
Look : 4.5/10 (MILF, depend on individual, long hair)
Boob : C
Frenching: nil (caught a "heaty" breathe from her and i lost interest)
BBBJ : nil (I lost mood soon after massage)
FJ : 4/10 (over within a min or so since she liked not interested in any foreplay ...)
Massage : 6/10 (exactly like a human OSIM)
Service Level : 5.5/10 (but she is a friendly lady)

Bro SinDellMan,

Thanks for your FR

Suck-Pussy
09-02-2009, 05:29 PM
Bros sseasea, sexy.sammyboy, Max77, dalflour, Spartans & vinkar:-

knotts69
09-02-2009, 09:52 PM
Thanks Bro Suck-Pussy for Lu Lu Contact, had her last Fridays noon time. She was late becouse meet her friend and talk for about 20min. :(

look: 5.5/10
attitude: 7/10
massage: 6/10 -
boobs: 7/10 - beautiful
bj: 5/10
fj: 7/10 -
damage: $70 + Room + CD

Suck-Pussy
10-02-2009, 04:25 PM
Thanks Bro Suck-Pussy for Lu Lu Contact, had her last Fridays noon time. She was late becouse meet her friend and talk for about 20min. :(

look: 5.5/10
massage: 6/10 -
boobs: 7/10 - beautiful
fj: 7/10 -

Bro knotts69,

Thanks for your FR

Suck-Pussy
10-02-2009, 04:29 PM
Bros picnic68 & simonqing :-

simonqing
11-02-2009, 03:42 PM
Thanks TS once try will up the FR of her ....

Just to double check with you .... Is she the ger last time that lu lu intro by cooler08??

Suck-Pussy
11-02-2009, 05:44 PM
Thanks TS once try will up the FR of her ....

Just to double check with you .... Is she the ger last time that lu lu intro by cooler08??

Bro,

I'm not too sure is it the same Lu Lu that Bro Cooler08 one cos quite a number of Lu Lu in this forum.

Suck-Pussy
11-02-2009, 05:45 PM
Bros shawnyoung:-

Teo Ken
13-02-2009, 05:14 PM
Thanks bro suck pussy for the contact today finally tried her service. She a chatty nice PDMM can talk everything under the sky. Looks very individual liking and she really can massage you.
FJ very wet maybe due my length(no offence to all bros). RTF maybe if got other better one to try out. Overall sextifive.

Suck-Pussy
13-02-2009, 05:58 PM
Thanks bro suck pussy for the contact today finally tried her service. She a chatty nice PDMM can talk everything under the sky. Looks very individual liking and she really can massage you.
FJ very wet maybe due my length(no offence to all bros). RTF maybe if got other better one to try out. Overall sextifive.

Bro Teo Ken,

Thanks for your FR.

FrankET
14-02-2009, 11:22 AM
:) contact please

Suck-Pussy
14-02-2009, 12:39 PM
Bros sevomadus:-

Suck-Pussy
15-02-2009, 10:44 AM
Bros mighty1 & FrankET:-

bluewind
15-02-2009, 11:22 PM
look: 5/10
massage: 7/10 -
boobs: 7.5/10 - beautiful
fj: 6.5/10 -

soli for the delay... here's the FR

KiSiaoD
16-02-2009, 06:02 PM
Think her business is very good. She must thank bro Suck Pussy. Whenever I call her, 100% of the time, she is never free immediately. So I think she is getting a lot of business..... ha ha.....

Not good looking but good for a release, good value for money and good service. Skill wise, she certainly needs to find a "special" technique to keep customer horny to come back all the time.....

Suck-Pussy
16-02-2009, 09:56 PM
Bros mature.lover & sureshdude:-

Suck-Pussy
16-02-2009, 09:58 PM
Think her business is very good. She must thank bro Suck Pussy. Whenever I call her, 100% of the time, she is never free immediately. So I think she is getting a lot of business..... ha ha.....

Not good looking but good for a release, good value for money and good service. Skill wise, she certainly needs to find a "special" technique to keep customer horny to come back all the time.....

Bro KiSiaoD,

Thanks for your FR.

Suck-Pussy
16-02-2009, 09:59 PM
look: 5/10
massage: 7/10 -
boobs: 7.5/10 - beautiful
fj: 6.5/10 -

soli for the delay... here's the FR

Bro bluewind,

Thanks for your FR.

tunnelling
16-02-2009, 11:59 PM
Tried her again, my second time, this time request for tarma. She brought along a fren, Annie. Damage $120 for both of them.

Book a rm at K81. They arrived within 10 mins. Start out to shower, sandwich u in middle, 1 in front brushing yr bro, the other scrubbing yr back. Squeeze Annies breast good B+ but I think enhanced. Quite chirpping, both of them. I request Lulu to BJ me kneeling down while I lick Annie's nipples. Fake moans arose, but who cares. Then I request to fuck Lulu first. She went out grab a CD and there it goes, did her doggie while hands roaming all over Annie. Moans damn loud both of them. Came within 10 minutes. Clean up and dried ourselves.

Lied on bed and both will massage yr back, on each side. Not bad - four hands massage, definitely not paino. After abt 50 minutes, Lulu starts to suck my bro again. Marikita and then its Annie's turn while Lulu attacked my nips. Then she straddles her pussy to my face for a painting job. All the while, hell a lot of moans. Suddenly, I felt Annie's pumping me, dun noe wen the cap was on. So decided to change position; did Annie doggie while sucking Lulu's breast and finger fuck her. Came again within 10 minutes. All of us laid exhausted. Rested for a while, then off to shower again; they wash yr cock thoroughly and help u to dry up.

Laid back on the bed while they dress up. Paid them with tips $10 each and they went off. Stayed for another half hr watching CNA news b4 leaving; making full use of the 2 hr room. Very satisfied.

For bros who dun mind older women; not a looker or SYT for both of them, it is a nice experience and cheap too. All in $120 + $20 rm + $20 tips + $2 CD from the vending m/c at K81.

Jupun
17-02-2009, 02:43 PM
Hi Brothers,

i dono whether this lu lu you all mention is it i fj yesterday? The Lu Lu i Fj was veri gd in touge massage even yr ass. thanks to bro Liquid@cid.:):)

Suck-Pussy
18-02-2009, 01:24 PM
Bros Jupun & proxybf:-

For tarma service (2 gals 4 hands massage), please check with Lu Lu. She mentioned that a new friend is coming on end of February. Will update you bros after seeing her new friend(1st time in S'pore).

Suck-Pussy
18-02-2009, 01:26 PM
Tried her again, my second time, this time request for tarma. She brought along a fren, Annie. Damage $120 for both of them.

Book a rm at K81. They arrived within 10 mins. Start out to shower, sandwich u in middle, 1 in front brushing yr bro, the other scrubbing yr back. Squeeze Annies breast good B+ but I think enhanced. Quite chirpping, both of them. I request Lulu to BJ me kneeling down while I lick Annie's nipples. Fake moans arose, but who cares. Then I request to fuck Lulu first. She went out grab a CD and there it goes, did her doggie while hands roaming all over Annie. Moans damn loud both of them. Came within 10 minutes. Clean up and dried ourselves.

Lied on bed and both will massage yr back, on each side. Not bad - four hands massage, definitely not paino. After abt 50 minutes, Lulu starts to suck my bro again. Marikita and then its Annie's turn while Lulu attacked my nips. Then she straddles her pussy to my face for a painting job. All the while, hell a lot of moans. Suddenly, I felt Annie's pumping me, dun noe wen the cap was on. So decided to change position; did Annie doggie while sucking Lulu's breast and finger fuck her. Came again within 10 minutes. All of us laid exhausted. Rested for a while, then off to shower again; they wash yr cock thoroughly and help u to dry up.

Laid back on the bed while they dress up. Paid them with tips $10 each and they went off. Stayed for another half hr watching CNA news b4 leaving; making full use of the 2 hr room. Very satisfied.

For bros who dun mind older women; not a looker or SYT for both of them, it is a nice experience and cheap too. All in $120 + $20 rm + $20 tips + $2 CD from the vending m/c at K81.

Bro tunnelling,

Thanks for your GOOD FR. I also ever try LuLu tarma service before. SHIOK is the words I can said. Feel like a king.

spotty0303
19-02-2009, 11:24 AM
Thanks to TS for sharing LuLu contact

Met up with her yesterday at K81 in the afternoon and just want to have a good rub. In the end not only good rub but also a good Fxxk :p

Look : 6/10
Boob : C is natural
Frenching: yes
BBBJ : yes, quite a good suction I must say
FJ : 7/10 didn't have any of the foul play but go straight for the firing instead. Did her in few position and she oblige to all of that. In the end finished off in doggie and she said she come twice:p
Massage : 7/10 (good strength)

Thanks again TS for the contact.

tunnelling
19-02-2009, 01:16 PM
Well, I hv tried tarma on: Tong2 n Chen ling; Lulu n Annie; Ting2 n her fren; Sally (Fashion designer) n her good fren; Jia Ling n her sworn sister and one of two others. They are all MILF and not SYT. See my FRs in the various threads. Tarma is awesome. Really like an Emperor - you dun need to do anything! Instead of spending $40 massage n $80 / $100 for a quick FJ at your neighbourhood TN, I prefer to spend $140 at the privacy of a H81 with 2 WLs and loud moanings that bring the roof down!

So a big thank you for all TS who had passed me the contacts. Sori cant up you all kind bros. Will up u once I gained power. Right now, bo bian unless some kind souls can up me. LOL!!

vinkar
19-02-2009, 11:01 PM
Tks Bro,yesterday have a good massage with LuLu. Age:33
Look:6/10 (MILF)
Body:7.5/10
Boob:34C
BBBJ:7/10
FJ:6.5/10
Massage:7.5/10
Service:6.5/10
Damage:80/1.5/2

Suck-Pussy
20-02-2009, 05:58 PM
Tks Bro,yesterday have a good massage with LuLu. Age:33
Body:7.5/10
BBBJ:7/10
Massage:7.5/10

Bro vinkar,

Thanks for your FR.

Suck-Pussy
20-02-2009, 06:00 PM
Thanks to TS for sharing LuLu contact

Met up with her yesterday at K81 in the afternoon and just want to have a good rub. In the end not only good rub but also a good Fxxk :p

Look : 6/10
Boob : C is natural
Frenching: yes
BBBJ : yes, quite a good suction I must say
FJ : 7/10 didn't have any of the foul play but go straight for the firing instead. Did her in few position and she oblige to all of that. In the end finished off in doggie and she said she come twice:p
Massage : 7/10 (good strength)

Thanks again TS for the contact.

Bro spotty0303,

Thanks for your Goof FR.

Suck-Pussy
20-02-2009, 06:02 PM
Bros makeworld, screwballs, Henry1717 & ah_bird:-

Please note that I'm not Lu Lu OKT, just helping her as requested by her. I'm here to share any good FL that I had tried and feel it is worth the $ as now economic is bad. Hope bros will like it.

Lu Lu has a friend name Angie, she do tarma with Lu Lu. Heard that Angie can do anal sex. Can check with Lu Lu first. Happy cheonging and bonking.

congo0206
20-02-2009, 06:08 PM
Hi bro,

pls pm me her contact,pls.

thanks.

Suck-Pussy
20-02-2009, 07:41 PM
Hi bro,

pls pm me her contact,pls.

thanks.

Bro congo0206,

Check your inbox for Lu Lu contact.

Suck-Pussy
23-02-2009, 05:59 PM
Bros Sunker & searcher99 :-

Please note that I'm not Lu Lu OKT, just helping her as requested by her. I'm here to share any good FL that I had tried and feel it is worth the $ as now economic is bad. Hope bros will like it.

Lu Lu has a friend name Angie, she do tarma with Lu Lu. Heard that Angie can do anal sex. Can check with Lu Lu first. Happy cheonging and bonking.

wahlanz
25-02-2009, 09:09 AM
Bro Suck Pussy,

can PM me her contact pls?

thks!

bluewind
25-02-2009, 10:11 AM
OMG!!! she is on red alert now.... :eek:

Suck-Pussy
26-02-2009, 01:39 PM
Bros,

Please note that Lu Lu is on RED ALERT now and will be back to serve bros after 3-4 days.

Regards

Suck-Pussy
26-02-2009, 01:41 PM
Bros shaggyfuck, Magpies, daMan & wahlanz :-

Suck-Pussy
26-02-2009, 02:12 PM
Bros t.altis & saddened :-

Suck-Pussy
01-03-2009, 11:56 AM
Bros,

Lu Lu is on GREEN code now. Happy cheonging.

Suck-Pussy
01-03-2009, 05:21 PM
Bros Peachacup & sgkieron :-

Suck-Pussy
05-03-2009, 05:33 PM
Bros Prolink :-

cheokkh
05-03-2009, 06:17 PM
Bros Prolink :-

Hi Brother,

Can I have this gem's contact?

Suck-Pussy
06-03-2009, 06:01 PM
Bro cheokkh :-

kingmaker
06-03-2009, 09:37 PM
wow...looks like a budget deal in this recession...bro, care to share contacts?

ICHEONG
07-03-2009, 12:42 AM
please give me her contact no. thanks

edng11
07-03-2009, 01:25 AM
Hi Bro,

Can i have her number?? keke

Suck-Pussy
08-03-2009, 09:12 AM
Bros kingmaker, edng11 & ICHEONG :-

Please check your inbox for Lu Lu contact. Hope bros will enjoy your session with Lu Lu. Kindly post your FR after trying her so that this thread can keep going. Thanks and happy cheonging.

digging
08-03-2009, 09:27 AM
Elo Bro...

U got Pm...

audemars69
08-03-2009, 05:28 PM
Thanks for Brother contact.
Try a good massage with LuLu last week
Body:7/10
BJ:7/10 (no BBBJ)
Massage:6.5/10
RTF: Maybe not
Remarks: She is friendly and no rush. But no chemistry with her.

Suck-Pussy
08-03-2009, 07:13 PM
Thanks for Brother contact.
Try a good massage with LuLu last week
Body:7/10
BJ:7/10 (no BBBJ)
Massage:6.5/10
RTF: Maybe not
Remarks: She is friendly and no rush. But no chemistry with her.

Bro audemars69,

Appreciate for your FR.

Suck-Pussy
08-03-2009, 07:14 PM
Bros ROYROY, kukubirdx & novmike :-

Please check your inbox for Lu Lu contact. Hope bros will enjoy your session with Lu Lu. Kindly post your FR after trying her so that this thread can keep going. Thanks and happy cheonging.

Suck-Pussy
09-03-2009, 05:30 PM
Bros aces68 & oakleytan :-

Suck-Pussy
10-03-2009, 12:59 PM
Bros hellboy, X!X! & BigTen :-

Bonkers89
10-03-2009, 01:03 PM
Bro, care to pass the contact please... Thanks

blesseddanny
10-03-2009, 01:14 PM
bro im very interested to try her out.. care to share her contact?

jcms15
10-03-2009, 01:16 PM
Meet up with her few day ago. seem to be rushing of time and lot of interruption of phone call.

RTF: Nos

blesseddanny
10-03-2009, 01:50 PM
thanks for the contact.. will update accordingly

Suck-Pussy
11-03-2009, 05:59 PM
Bros tksan84, dkileoguy, luckyman, alaxi & king2625 :-

bonker000
11-03-2009, 09:08 PM
i want to thank bro suck pussy for Lu Lu contact i try her a few nights ago and it was a good massage session

when she enter the room the first thing i notice was her smile she is very friendly and we chatted for quite a while the shower was sop and we proceed to the bed her massage skills was very good just the right amount of strength use but her "love" skills still need to improve she gave me a light BJ and FJ with her was good and tight but i did not managed to cum she gave me a good HJ for my release

LuLu. Age:33
Body:6/10
BJ:8/10
Massage:8/10
HJ:7/10
will rtf her for her massage skills

Suck-Pussy
12-03-2009, 06:18 PM
i want to thank bro suck pussy for Lu Lu contact i try her a few nights ago and it was a good massage session

when she enter the room the first thing i notice was her smile she is very friendly and we chatted for quite a while the shower was sop and we proceed to the bed her massage skills was very good just the right amount of strength use but her "love" skills still need to improve she gave me a light BJ and FJ with her was good and tight but i did not managed to cum she gave me a good HJ for my release

Body:6/10
BJ:8/10
will rtf her for her massage skills

Bro bonker000,

Thanks for your FR. Happy bonking.

Suck-Pussy
13-03-2009, 05:44 PM
Bros shavencats & hew_sw :-

Suck-Pussy
16-03-2009, 07:09 PM
Bros samlee8 & Bro hoe388:-

oakleytan
22-03-2009, 03:10 PM
Firstly, need to thank bro suck-pussy for the contacts. Me waste no time fast hand fast leg call her for appt after my out pro on fri eveing :D

Body:6/10 Not bad consider i m more of a "body" person rather than face
Boob:34C ample handsful luks abit "enhanced"
BJ:8/10 lots of surping sound and slivia
FJ:6.5/10 Her dolby surround stero is top notch, told me came twice when she rides me dont know how true but it definitely worth mentioning she's no dead fish. Had to cover her mouth in case kana complain by neighbours hehehe
Service:6.5/10 cant keep her hands off my little bro throughout the entire session, even after FJ

RTF: YES

Suck-Pussy
23-03-2009, 07:33 PM
Firstly, need to thank bro suck-pussy for the contacts. Me waste no time fast hand fast leg call her for appt after my out pro on fri eveing :D

Body:6/10 Not bad consider i m more of a "body" person rather than face
Boob:34C ample handsful luks abit "enhanced"
BJ:8/10 lots of surping sound and slivia
FJ:6.5/10 Her dolby surround stero is top notch, told me came twice when she rides me dont know how true but it definitely worth mentioning she's no dead fish. Had to cover her mouth in case kana complain by neighbours hehehe
Service:6.5/10 cant keep her hands off my little bro throughout the entire session, even after FJ

Bro oakleytan,

Thanks for your FR.

Suck-Pussy
23-03-2009, 07:34 PM
Bros Snrx & seatango:-

Suck-Pussy
24-03-2009, 07:40 PM
Bros joshlm87, unknown_user & tryguy:-

PJTN78
25-03-2009, 08:20 PM
Hi bro. im new here. can u please give me lu lu's contact? i need a good massage. thanks bro

Suck-Pussy
27-03-2009, 05:49 PM
Bros Mrpig85, goldenlink & PJTN78, :-

Suck-Pussy
28-03-2009, 02:39 PM
Bros freeman_48 & daMan:-

PJTN78
29-03-2009, 03:38 PM
I want to thank bro suck pussy for yhr massage gem LU LU contact. I had a nice time with her, got the room anherd sms her the room no. she was in the room on 10 mins. i took a closer llok at her and i like wat i saw nice body sunshine smile and very fair skin I LIKE I LIKE !!
we tcss a while strip and went for our shower she washes me well and i was enjoying the shower i felt so clean then went to bed she began her song song massage i nearly went to jurong HA HA. she really knows how to massage and felt very relax after a while she turn me over and saw my now BIG ERECT DIDI. she was still massaging me but can see she was very sexcited to see my rampant manhood. seeing her reaction my cock even harder and engorged. LU LU ask me for the cap and with out any warning capped and insert my manhood into her pussy and rode me hard. i wanted to change position but she held me down until can hear her soft moans and my thighs getting wet with her juice flipped her over and piled into her until i also cum wat a horny girl
Stat:-
Name : lulu Age : 31-33
Look : 7/10 looks like a korean to me
Body : 7/10 nice shape
Height : 1.55 m estimate
Weight : 40kg
Boob : 36 B
BBBJ/BJ : 0/10 never get she was too horny
FJ : 7/10 she likes to cow gal
MASSAGE : 8/10

Suck-Pussy
29-03-2009, 05:31 PM
I want to thank bro suck pussy for yhr massage gem LU LU contact. I had a nice time with her, got the room anherd sms her the room no. she was in the room on 10 mins. i took a closer llok at her and i like wat i saw nice body sunshine smile and very fair skin I LIKE I LIKE !!
we tcss a while strip and went for our shower she washes me well and i was enjoying the shower i felt so clean then went to bed she began her song song massage i nearly went to jurong HA HA. she really knows how to massage and felt very relax after a while she turn me over and saw my now BIG ERECT DIDI. she was still massaging me but can see she was very sexcited to see my rampant manhood. seeing her reaction my cock even harder and engorged. LU LU ask me for the cap and with out any warning capped and insert my manhood into her pussy and rode me hard. i wanted to change position but she held me down until can hear her soft moans and my thighs getting wet with her juice flipped her over and piled into her until i also cum wat a horny girl
Stat:-
Name : lulu Age : 31-33
Look : 7/10 looks like a korean to me
Body : 7/10 nice shape
Height : 1.55 m estimate
Weight : 40kg
Boob : 36 B
BBBJ/BJ : 0/10 never get she was too horny
FJ : 7/10 she likes to cow gal
MASSAGE : 8/10

Bro PJTN,

Thanks for your FR.

Suck-Pussy
29-03-2009, 05:32 PM
Bros Henry1717, humsupking & adamking80:-

star2219701
31-03-2009, 03:12 PM
Hi bro,

Can I have the contact for Lu Lu as I'm really interested in a gd massage and FJ.

Thanks alot~ Cheers

Suck-Pussy
31-03-2009, 04:23 PM
Hi bro,

Can I have the contact for Lu Lu as I'm really interested in a gd massage and FJ.

Thanks alot~ Cheers

Bro star2219701,

Check your inbox.

RamBro
31-03-2009, 05:05 PM
bro Suck-Pussy..how is Lu Lu's english? does she do angmoh's?

Suck-Pussy
01-04-2009, 04:30 PM
bro Suck-Pussy..how is Lu Lu's english? does she do angmoh's?

Hi Bro RamBro,

Lu Ludon't take angmo as she don't understand english.

You have angmo lady masseur to recommend me?

Suck-Pussy
01-04-2009, 04:31 PM
Bro platonic1, mike3333sg, revenue_man2002, laobei & lvs_lvs00,

Please check your inbox.

sowsow
01-04-2009, 09:18 PM
Bro, can pm her her contact? looking for an ex-FL i had last yr but lost her ctc.

KiSiaoD
03-04-2009, 11:02 PM
Had LuLu again recently. I was damm hony that day and message her.

Got to room she arrive very quicky. Hugged her and could not keep my hands off here.... This woman has a come fuck me body but not a good look.

Once inside and stripped, I put on my cap and fuck her from behind while she is standing in front of the mirror.... shiok man.... and that is round 1.

After than we took a shower and she washed me up. Massage began....he he... wished she massage my back longer but after that, she turned me around and I asked her to put oil in my dicky and HJ me.

She obliged and I had my second shot.... hmm.... great feeling man.... 2 shots in one hour....

shower again and we left.

Damage : 70
body : 8/10
boods: 7/10, maybe 34C
FJ : SOP, 6/10
HJ: 5/10

Overall satisfaction: 9/10 (for 2 shorts, good attitude, great body.... and for this amount of damage... its a great deal)

dylanlow
04-04-2009, 02:38 AM

I was feeling particular restless and even though I'd met Julia (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/86095-local-23yr-mly-does-cim-swallow-30.html#post3615638) yesterday evening, I felt that something was missing.

So after roaming the streets like a lost soul, I called up every single FL stored in my handphone.
Although most didn't answer my call, Lu Lu did so I quickly booked a room close to midnight.

FR Proper:
I was barely out of my clothes when she turned up. We've not met for awhile so it was good to be greeted with a warm smile. She quickly stripped and brought me to the toilet to wash me down.

When we're done, Lu Lu asked whether I wanted the massage or FJ first. I let her decide so she reached for the CD. I started the action by sucking on her breasts and nipples, and then asked her to sit above me so that I could pay attention to her pussy.

Lu Lu couldn't tolerate the attention and wanted to fuck. But I wasn't willing to do the deed without getting a BJ out of her. So she capped me and in less than 10 seconds, I had her in a 69. This time, I wasn't going to let her go so easily.

Despite her protests, I held her down tightly until she wriggled away and rode me cowgirl. After a few pumps, Lu Lu wanted me to fuck her missionary instead so I complied. Since we haven't fucked for sometime, I wanted to give her something to remember me by.

Lu Lu gave up protesting doggie and I inserted my cock from behind. There was a mirror above the headrest and I watched my reflection pumping her deeper and deeper. Lu Lu controlled her moans but I could hear them well enough to motivate an even harder thrust than the last. I came inside the CD and pushed my cock into her pussy. She removed the CD and cleaned up inside the toilet.

Once I'd finished my cigarette, Lu Lu began her massage. It was pretty standard - if the TV volume wasn't so loud, I would have fallen asleep. There were times when I groaned in pain though - Lu Lu isn't the sort who gives the 'piano' massage. I could hear her heavy breathing as she worked on the back, then the front of my body.

She gave me a shower again after the massage and we TCSS while we dressed. The last time I fucked her, Lu Lu mentioned about introducing one of her PRC friends to do tarma. So when I asked about this particular friend, Lu Lu replied that she's left SG.

However, Lu Lu has another PRC (aged 26) who's coming to town at month end. If my urge overtakes my common sense, I'll probably have to get the PRC's contact from Lu Lu and 'test-drive' her before I'd even consider doing tarma.

Anyway, here're my ratings on Lu Lu:
Looks: 5/ 10 (time has not been kind to her)
Body: 5/ 10 (nothing to complain about)
Boobs: B?
BJ: 4/ 10 (too short for my liking)
FJ: maybe she's too familar with me - I don't get the feeling she's trying to please me
Massage: 6/ 10
Attitude: Friendly, easy to chat if you're conversant in Mandarin
RTF: Yes - no pre-conditions, unlike some of the other FLs that I've tried since her movements aren't restricted
Damage: $70 + $20 (room) + CD

Suck-Pussy
05-04-2009, 06:36 PM
Bro dtsh2630 & prince_tomyum,

Please check your inbox.

Suck-Pussy
05-04-2009, 06:38 PM
Had LuLu again recently. I was damm hony that day and message her.

Got to room she arrive very quicky. Hugged her and could not keep my hands off here.... This woman has a come fuck me body but not a good look.

Once inside and stripped, I put on my cap and fuck her from behind while she is standing in front of the mirror.... shiok man.... and that is round 1.

After than we took a shower and she washed me up. Massage began....he he... wished she massage my back longer but after that, she turned me around and I asked her to put oil in my dicky and HJ me.

She obliged and I had my second shot.... hmm.... great feeling man.... 2 shots in one hour....

shower again and we left.

Damage : 70
body : 8/10
boods: 7/10, maybe 34C
FJ : SOP, 6/10
HJ: 5/10

Overall satisfaction: 9/10 (for 2 shorts, good attitude, great body.... and for this amount of damage... its a great deal)

Bro KiSiaoD,

Thanks for the FR. Happy that U r enjoying. Happy Cheonging.

Suck-Pussy
05-04-2009, 06:41 PM

I was feeling particular restless and even though I'd met Julia (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/86095-local-23yr-mly-does-cim-swallow-30.html#post3615638) yesterday evening, I felt that something was missing.

So after roaming the streets like a lost soul, I called up every single FL stored in my handphone.
Although most didn't answer my call, Lu Lu did so I quickly booked a room close to midnight.

FR Proper:
I was barely out of my clothes when she turned up. We've not met for awhile so it was good to be greeted with a warm smile. She quickly stripped and brought me to the toilet to wash me down.

When we're done, Lu Lu asked whether I wanted the massage or FJ first. I let her decide so she reached for the CD. I started the action by sucking on her breasts and nipples, and then asked her to sit above me so that I could pay attention to her pussy.

Lu Lu couldn't tolerate the attention and wanted to fuck. But I wasn't willing to do the deed without getting a BJ out of her. So she capped me and in less than 10 seconds, I had her in a 69. This time, I wasn't going to let her go so easily.

Despite her protests, I held her down tightly until she wriggled away and rode me cowgirl. After a few pumps, Lu Lu wanted me to fuck her missionary instead so I complied. Since we haven't fucked for sometime, I wanted to give her something to remember me by.

Lu Lu gave up protesting doggie and I inserted my cock from behind. There was a mirror above the headrest and I watched my reflection pumping her deeper and deeper. Lu Lu controlled her moans but I could hear them well enough to motivate an even harder thrust than the last. I came inside the CD and pushed my cock into her pussy. She removed the CD and cleaned up inside the toilet.

Once I'd finished my cigarette, Lu Lu began her massage. It was pretty standard - if the TV volume wasn't so loud, I would have fallen asleep. There were times when I groaned in pain though - Lu Lu isn't the sort who gives the 'piano' massage. I could hear her heavy breathing as she worked on the back, then the front of my body.

She gave me a shower again after the massage and we TCSS while we dressed. The last time I fucked her, Lu Lu mentioned about introducing one of her PRC friends to do tarma. So when I asked about this particular friend, Lu Lu replied that she's left SG.

However, Lu Lu has another PRC (aged 26) who's coming to town at month end. If my urge overtakes my common sense, I'll probably have to get the PRC's contact from Lu Lu and 'test-drive' her before I'd even consider doing tarma.

Anyway, here're my ratings on Lu Lu:
Looks: 5/ 10 (time has not been kind to her)
Body: 5/ 10 (nothing to complain about)
Boobs: B?
BJ: 4/ 10 (too short for my liking)
FJ: maybe she's too familar with me - I don't get the feeling she's trying to please me
Massage: 6/ 10
Attitude: Friendly, easy to chat if you're conversant in Mandarin
RTF: Yes - no pre-conditions, unlike some of the other FLs that I've tried since her movements aren't restricted
Damage: $70 + $20 (room) + CD

Bro dylanlow,

Thanks for your solid FR. Happy cheonging.

BONBONBONBONBON
05-04-2009, 07:27 PM
hello , can pm me her contact?

ydkel
05-04-2009, 07:48 PM
hi bro can pm me her contact?

goldenlink
11-04-2009, 04:14 PM
Thanks to bro suck-pussy's contact. Made an appointment with Lu Lu yesterday. Below is my simple rating for her:

Look - 5/10.
Attitude - friendly.
Boob - handful.
Body - in good shape.
Massage - 5/10. This is the most disappointed part.
Fj - 5/10. SOP, nothing special to highlight.

Once again, thanks bro suck-pussy for sharing the contact.

Suck-Pussy
12-04-2009, 04:40 PM
Thanks to bro suck-pussy's contact. Made an appointment with Lu Lu yesterday. Below is my simple rating for her:

Look - 5/10.
Attitude - friendly.
Boob - handful.
Body - in good shape.
Massage - 5/10. This is the most disappointed part.
Fj - 5/10. SOP, nothing special to highlight.

Once again, thanks bro suck-pussy for sharing the contact.

Bro goldwnlink,

Thanks for your FR.

Suck-Pussy
21-04-2009, 12:13 PM
Yesterday, receiveda call from Lu Lu. Saying she has a new kind of sensual sexy massage plus something very special and ask me whether am I keen to try. Since I'm available, reply her why not. So make appt with her at 1.15pm at K81.

Book a room and sms her room no. Within 5 min, she arrived. Once in the room, we hugged like long lost friend. Then stripped and she give me a good bath. Then she put back her sexy g-string.

First me lying down with my back facing up, she then give me a very sensual sexy stimulating massage for about 15 min. The best part is when she sexy massage the area between the groin and the ass, this is guy most sensitive part as I can said, and I shiver as I feel abit tickerist and SHIOK. Then I raise my ass and she will do down and use her tongue to lick the sensitive area (between groin and ass) and give me a good bj.

Turn over with face facing up, she then continue her sexy stimulating massage on the front and the best part is still the most sensitive area which is below the groin and above the ass. This goes on for another 10 min. Next, she will put a condom in her finger and she will slowly ticker the ass area and then slowly insert her finger with the condom on into my ass-hole to finger fuck me, and at the same time using the other hand to hj me. As the same time, she turn to 69 position and I give her a soild licking on her wet pussy.Then feeling is very very SHIOK as this is my first time trying this kind of sensual sexy stimulating massage with finger fucking my ass.

This is a new kind of service LuLu is given to you guys who arekeen at $60. If you don't like, let her know and she will still give you a very soild hard massage.

Suck-Pussy
21-04-2009, 12:14 PM
Yesterday, receiveda call from Lu Lu. Saying she has a new kind of sensual sexy massage plus something very special and ask me whether am I keen to try. Since I'm available, reply her why not. So make appt with her at 1.15pm at K81.

Book a room and sms her room no. Within 5 min, she arrived. Once in the room, we hugged like long lost friend. Then stripped and she give me a good bath. Then she put back her sexy g-string.

First me lying down with my back facing up, she then give me a very sensual sexy stimulating massage for about 15 min. The best part is when she sexy massage the area between the groin and the ass, this is guy most sensitive part as I can said, and I shiver as I feel abit tickerist and SHIOK. Then I raise my ass and she will do down and use her tongue to lick the sensitive area (between groin and ass) and give me a good bj.

Turn over with face facing up, she then continue her sexy stimulating massage on the front and the best part is still the most sensitive area which is below the groin and above the ass. This goes on for another 10 min. Next, she will put a condom in her finger and she will slowly ticker the ass area and then slowly insert her finger with the condom on into my ass-hole to finger fuck me, and at the same time using the other hand to hj me. As the same time, she turn to 69 position and I give her a soild licking on her wet pussy.Then feeling is very very SHIOK as this is my first time trying this kind of sensual sexy stimulating massage with finger fucking my ass.

This is a new kind of service LuLu is given to you guys who arekeen at $60. If you don't like, let her know and she will still give you a very soild hard massage.

Suck-Pussy
21-04-2009, 05:27 PM
Bros kennethwong & chokdee1324:-

Please check your inbox for Lu Lu contact.

doom313
21-04-2009, 09:01 PM
Can i have her contact too bro? thks

Suck-Pussy
22-04-2009, 08:43 PM
Bros doom313 & Nuts ^ ^:-

doom313
25-04-2009, 01:53 AM
Managed to book a slot with Lu Lu today.

MY Simple FR as below:

Looks : 6/10 (Got pimples)
Body: 7/10
Boobs : 8/10 (nice nipples)
BJ : 7.5/10
FJ: 8/10 (moan loudly)
Massage: 6/10
Damage: 70 + 25 (Cdm & Room)
RTF: Not Sure

Thanks for the lobang Suck Pussy bro!

Suck-Pussy
26-04-2009, 05:35 PM
Bros MacauLover, erniecookie, deffboy &Mercsbenz:-

Suck-Pussy
26-04-2009, 05:36 PM
Managed to book a slot with Lu Lu today.

MY Simple FR as below:

Looks : 6/10 (Got pimples)
Body: 7/10
Boobs : 8/10 (nice nipples)
BJ : 7.5/10
FJ: 8/10 (moan loudly)
Massage: 6/10
Damage: 70 + 25 (Cdm & Room)
RTF: Not Sure

Thanks for the lobang Suck Pussy bro!

Bro doom313,

Thanks for your FR.

Apharmd
26-04-2009, 05:38 PM
Bro can share her contact,need some message and extra service. plus I love MILFs .

Nuts^_^
26-04-2009, 11:27 PM
Thank you Bro Suck-Pussy for Lu Lu's contact.

Managed to meet up w her on Sat nite. Lucky i called her on time cuz when i got a room at the love nest, the rest of the room were fully booked and her HP kept beeping for appt.

Sms her the room number and 10mins later, ding dong! Open the door and saw a not-that-bad MILF. Fast hand fast leg invite her in. Sat on the bed and chit chat for a while before she saw my 2IC under the towel ( I took a shower while waiting ) and started playng with it.

Told her to shower first. Started her massage. Not those panio type. Quite strong. Enjoying her massage till the stupid phone rang to remind me abt the time. Damn! 1.5 hr have passed! Faster take a shower to wash away the massage oil to proceed to bed.

Started with a nice and slow BBBJ. I like the way she look at me while giving my 2IC a good blow. After a while, I stop her and gave her a good painting till she jerk and jerk and jerk. Hahaha. Dunno real or not. Told me she cum. Capped and proceed to bang the shit out of her. Hahaha. Never change much positions but can tell that she's very willing to please. She also beri loud. Worry ppl outside will hear. After 5mins, 2IC gave up the fight and release bullets. No time for 2nd shot.

Wash up, pay up and off we go. While driving, her image of blowing me still appeared in my mind. Hahaha. Good deal.

Look : 7/10
Body : 8/10 ( Jus a little baby fats )
Boob : C and firm ( Fun to play with )
Massage : 8/10

RTF : Mostly likely. Unless new blood arrives.

Once again, thank you Bro Suck-Pussy for Lu Lu's contact.

Suck-Pussy
27-04-2009, 02:42 PM
Thank you Bro Suck-Pussy for Lu Lu's contact.

Managed to meet up w her on Sat nite. Lucky i called her on time cuz when i got a room at the love nest, the rest of the room were fully booked and her HP kept beeping for appt.

Sms her the room number and 10mins later, ding dong! Open the door and saw a not-that-bad MILF. Fast hand fast leg invite her in. Sat on the bed and chit chat for a while before she saw my 2IC under the towel ( I took a shower while waiting ) and started playng with it.

Told her to shower first. Started her massage. Not those panio type. Quite strong. Enjoying her massage till the stupid phone rang to remind me abt the time. Damn! 1.5 hr have passed! Faster take a shower to wash away the massage oil to proceed to bed.

Started with a nice and slow BBBJ. I like the way she look at me while giving my 2IC a good blow. After a while, I stop her and gave her a good painting till she jerk and jerk and jerk. Hahaha. Dunno real or not. Told me she cum. Capped and proceed to bang the shit out of her. Hahaha. Never change much positions but can tell that she's very willing to please. She also beri loud. Worry ppl outside will hear. After 5mins, 2IC gave up the fight and release bullets. No time for 2nd shot.

Wash up, pay up and off we go. While driving, her image of blowing me still appeared in my mind. Hahaha. Good deal.

Look : 7/10
Body : 8/10 ( Jus a little baby fats )
Boob : C and firm ( Fun to play with )
Massage : 8/10

RTF : Mostly likely. Unless new blood arrives.

Once again, thank you Bro Suck-Pussy for Lu Lu's contact.

Bro Nuts^ ^,

Thanks for your FR.

Suck-Pussy
27-04-2009, 02:43 PM
Bros slight, Predator1 & joemango:-

pig40
15-05-2009, 11:20 PM
bookmark this thread for compulsory reading.

lifeisfun
15-05-2009, 11:46 PM
i think she has another brother promoting her under the name Angela...

gniraehs
16-05-2009, 12:36 AM
Had tried LuLu about a month and a half ago. Looks wise guess not my cup of tea. Nonetheless, agree with bros here that she indeed had a killer body. Negotiated with her and went for $60/1 hr/2 shots and had no massage.

When she came into the room, strip and we went wash up immediately. Tried to concentrate on the solid firm boobs which is the highlight of the session for me. Rest of action was quite SOP, cat bathing over my body and FJ only in missionary position. Perhaps due to no chemistry as well. After session, shower, paid up and left.

Looks: 5/10
Boobs: 8/10 (solid firm boobs, think should be B+)
HJ: N/A
BJ: N/A
FJ: 6/10
RTF: Dun think so.

erictan
16-05-2009, 01:38 PM
Hi bro can pm me her contact?

Suck-Pussy
17-05-2009, 01:30 PM
Had tried LuLu about a month and a half ago. Looks wise guess not my cup of tea. Nonetheless, agree with bros here that she indeed had a killer body. Negotiated with her and went for $60/1 hr/2 shots and had no massage.

When she came into the room, strip and we went wash up immediately. Tried to concentrate on the solid firm boobs which is the highlight of the session for me. Rest of action was quite SOP, cat bathing over my body and FJ only in missionary position. Perhaps due to no chemistry as well. After session, shower, paid up and left.

Looks: 5/10
Boobs: 8/10 (solid firm boobs, think should be B+)
HJ: N/A
BJ: N/A
FJ: 6/10
RTF: Dun think so.

Bro gnireahs,

Thanks for your FR.

Suck-Pussy
17-05-2009, 01:31 PM
Bros horneguy, MarlboroRed, nitekids, sobadguy, bravA, ah lian, erictan & bigboobsman:-

teeandy
17-05-2009, 01:49 PM
I think get her ctc from suck-pussy cant recall!! Sorry har bro:p had try lulu months ago. cant recall liao
Overall service was good wet, like to be lick, 2 short end with doggy stlye. She is not a looker but very service orented. willing to please as after 1st short she will massage you and let you recover for 2nd short. she like doggy most as she told me think may be can go in dipper. Shiok bonking:D:p
Actually want to take her pic but she do not want it so unable to show to bro. here! we respect all FL right!:eek:
Maybe one day she agree then will show here. Going to look for her again this few weeks when S11 is recover.

Look : 6/10 (MILF, depend on individual)
FJ : 9/10
Service Level : 9.5/10 (Very Good)

bdlb23
17-05-2009, 01:59 PM
bro suckpussy,

appreciate if you can pm me lulu's contact. tks in advance.

Suck-Pussy
18-05-2009, 05:36 PM
I think get her ctc from suck-pussy cant recall!! Sorry har bro:p had try lulu months ago. cant recall liao
Overall service was good wet, like to be lick, 2 short end with doggy stlye. She is not a looker but very service orented. willing to please as after 1st short she will massage you and let you recover for 2nd short. she like doggy most as she told me think may be can go in dipper. Shiok bonking:D:p
Actually want to take her pic but she do not want it so unable to show to bro. here! we respect all FL right!:eek:
Maybe one day she agree then will show here. Going to look for her again this few weeks when S11 is recover.

FJ : 9/10

Bro teeandy,

Thanks for your good FR.

Suck-Pussy
18-05-2009, 05:38 PM
Bros bdld23, pig40 & mazda3:-

cathay
18-05-2009, 09:15 PM
Hi bro..can i have lulu ctc...pls,many thanks

laogold
18-05-2009, 09:21 PM
hi bro, cam pm her ctc to me. kum siah

lau ah pek
19-05-2009, 12:43 AM
bro... can pm me her contacts? thanx

sobadguy
19-05-2009, 06:16 AM
thanks for TS given the number this is my FR try her today at 3pm than in the room TCSS a while ask me to go shower quite sop notting special process with massage for about an hour than she start to att my little bro pump her for about 30 min she not willing to change other stunt (no boy n girl friend feeling but got a feeling like fuXXing yo own Aunt ^_^)

Her Stats
Massage: 6.5/10
BJ: never try
FJ: 5.5/10 (I'd rate her higher if we did more stunt not only sop)
Boobs: 36B-cup
Attitude: friendly, chatty
Damage: 70/120/1(massage & FJ) + $20room
RTF: Maybe

oakleytan
19-05-2009, 11:37 AM
RTF LuLu during 1 May :D hehehe

Fast hand fast leg booked cheong down *81 after confirming she's available. Within 15 mins she arrived outside my rm.

Overall service was good wet, like to be lick, 2 FJs with missonary & cowgal pattern. Doesnt like to be doggy as she mentioned painful for her, mayb I rammed too deep in? She is not a looker but very service orented. willing to please - after 1st short she massage my balls & small head, to recover for 2nd short. After awhile rest, she starts to suck him back to size :D Her BBBJ is gd. We are watching TV and she's facing the screen. Didnt know she had my cock in her mouth sucking till I shifted position. Then I saw her both hands massaging my balls, with my cock in her mouth. Licking like a kid sucking lollipop.

See already sibay hard-on, capped and rammed her. Should give her an oscars for best sound effect, with all the moaning n facial expressions when I cowgal her. Told me came a few times while riding me, dont know how true....

Name : lulu
Boob : C (suspect enhanced leh)
FJ : 9/10 (likes to be cowgal rocking non stop)
Massage : NIL

Suck-Pussy
19-05-2009, 08:42 PM
RTF LuLu during 1 May :D hehehe

Fast hand fast leg booked cheong down *81 after confirming she's available. Within 15 mins she arrived outside my rm.

Overall service was good wet, like to be lick, 2 FJs with missonary & cowgal pattern. Doesnt like to be doggy as she mentioned painful for her, mayb I rammed too deep in? She is not a looker but very service orented. willing to please - after 1st short she massage my balls & small head, to recover for 2nd short. After awhile rest, she starts to suck him back to size :D Her BBBJ is gd. We are watching TV and she's facing the screen. Didnt know she had my cock in her mouth sucking till I shifted position. Then I saw her both hands massaging my balls, with my cock in her mouth. Licking like a kid sucking lollipop.

See already sibay hard-on, capped and rammed her. Should give her an oscars for best sound effect, with all the moaning n facial expressions when I cowgal her. Told me came a few times while riding me, dont know how true....

Bro oakleytan,

Appreciate for your FR contribution.

Suck-Pussy
19-05-2009, 08:44 PM
thanks for TS given the number this is my FR try her today at 3pm than in the room TCSS a while ask me to go shower quite sop notting special process with massage for about an hour than she start to att my little bro pump her for about 30 min she not willing to change other stunt (no boy n girl friend feeling but got a feeling like fuXXing yo own Aunt ^_^)

Her Stats
Massage: 6.5/10
BJ: never try
FJ: 5.5/10 (I'd rate her higher if we did more stunt not only sop)
Boobs: 36B-cup
Attitude: friendly, chatty
Damage: 70/120/1(massage & FJ) + $20room
RTF: Maybe

Bro sobadguy,

Thanks for your FR contribution. Happy cheonging.

Suck-Pussy
19-05-2009, 08:45 PM
Bros lau ah pek, laogold & cathay:-

varamax76
25-05-2009, 09:09 AM
Hi Bro,

Can i hv e contact of tis lobang?

Thx...

Suck-Pussy
11-06-2009, 06:48 PM
Hi Bro,

Can i hv e contact of tis lobang?

Thx...

bro varamax76,

Check your inbox.

Pussy-Licker
15-06-2009, 05:00 PM
Thanks for bro suck-pussy for the contact.

Book Lu Lu for a session yesterday afternoon as I feel very horny after reading so many goof FR from bros in this threat. Cheong down to Kovan81 after confirming she's available. Within 15 mins she arrived outside my room.

Overall service was good goodn wet, she love to be lick, FJ with missonary & cowgal pattern after a solid good massage from her. She is not a looker, just average look and very service orented. willing to please. Her sucking skill is very good. Should give her an oscars for best sound effect, with all the moaning n facial expressions when I cowgal her. Told me came a few times while riding me, dont know how true....

Dumboy
15-06-2009, 08:33 PM
Hi bro, can I have her contact? Looking for a good massage...

fusion2009
16-06-2009, 11:54 AM
Tried her last week at K area....

Nice lady, easy to talk to and fun loving. At $70, its a good deal. I heard she does shuang fei, never try.

Suck-Pussy
16-06-2009, 07:28 PM
Bros Dumboy & livetolife,

Check your inbox for Lu Lu contact. Happy cheonging.

Suck-Pussy
16-06-2009, 07:30 PM
Tried her last week at K area....

Nice lady, easy to talk to and fun loving. At $70, its a good deal. I heard she does shuang fei, never try.

Bro fusion2009,

Thanks for your support n good comment.

Suck-Pussy
17-06-2009, 12:28 PM
Bro jacksonlim,

Joker4115
18-06-2009, 04:21 PM
bro suck pussy, can i hv ctc of lulu. thks.:D needed 2 try her massage & FJ

Bentuck
19-06-2009, 09:41 AM
Sorry for the very late FR on LuLu, here are her stats
Face- acceptable for a MILF with little pimples 5/10 and will grow on you especially her foxy eyes that stares at you
Hair- long black till waist
Dressing- really know how to match, maybe with the help of her two solid outstanding boobs- very soothing and smoothing perfume scent used on her body that makes can you delighted
Ht-1.6plus plus can't estimate much, definitely good alighment on the bed
Complexion- 9/10 on the body smooth like silk, probably she takes tonic
Armpit- 10/10 hairless gem-perfect n natural
Body- 8/10 model T bone with 35b+ 27 35, really curve( SYT might not match her)
Boobs- 8/10 pointed natural stuff and love to be sucked and squeeze
French- personal liking(depends)
Painting- love to and no odour
Massage- aculp pressing- 7/10
BBBJ/ BJ- trust me she will cx your shaft before proceeding either
FJ- 9/10, a cowgirl in the rain and will make her the best lady rodeo for this year award with best sound effect. Not a time watcher and available in all position
Deep penetration achieved especially her love hole was born more on the lower part- try and you know what I mean
AR/AJ- Nil
Overall service- a service orientated gem to make a living here with always a smile to brighten you mood, very chatty and will talk till the cow comes home, willing to share stories, punctuality n politeness for her is the best policy and on the contrary- where to find a gem with only damage for 70/ 1+1/ 1.5h
Thanks again TS
BentuckChengyu

wahlanz
19-06-2009, 03:33 PM
one more late FR on LuLu. sorry...

stats as follows:
Face- Average MILF look with long straight hair + some pimples. nice eyes though.
Boobs - soft, handful and natural. enjoy being licked and sucked! i like.
Complexion- smooth
French- never really try
Massage- good strength
BBBJ/ BJ- good
FJ- doesn't like doggie. said painful. overall great bonk! very accomodating.
Overall service- service orientated, chatty and polite.
damage - 70/1/1 + tips + rm + CD
RTF - Yep!

Happy Bonking Guys!

Suck-Pussy
19-06-2009, 03:43 PM
Sorry for the very late FR on LuLu, here are her stats
Face- acceptable for a MILF with little pimples 5/10 and will grow on you especially her foxy eyes that stares at you
Hair- long black till waist
Dressing- really know how to match, maybe with the help of her two solid outstanding boobs- very soothing and smoothing perfume scent used on her body that makes can you delighted
Ht-1.6plus plus can't estimate much, definitely good alighment on the bed
Complexion- 9/10 on the body smooth like silk, probably she takes tonic
Armpit- 10/10 hairless gem-perfect n natural
Body- 8/10 model T bone with 35b+ 27 35, really curve( SYT might not match her)
Boobs- 8/10 pointed natural stuff and love to be sucked and squeeze
French- personal liking(depends)
Painting- love to and no odour
Massage- aculp pressing- 7/10
BBBJ/ BJ- trust me she will cx your shaft before proceeding either
FJ- 9/10, a cowgirl in the rain and will make her the best lady rodeo for this year award with best sound effect. Not a time watcher and available in all position
Deep penetration achieved especially her love hole was born more on the lower part- try and you know what I mean
AR/AJ- Nil
Overall service- a service orientated gem to make a living here with always a smile to brighten you mood, very chatty and will talk till the cow comes home, willing to share stories, punctuality n politeness for her is the best policy and on the contrary- where to find a gem with only damage for 70/ 1+1/ 1.5h
Thanks again TS
BentuckChengyu

Bro Bentuck,

Thanks for your FR contribution.

Suck-Pussy
19-06-2009, 03:44 PM
one more late FR on LuLu. sorry...

stats as follows:
Face- Average MILF look with long straight hair + some pimples. nice eyes though.
Boobs - soft, handful and natural. enjoy being licked and sucked! i like.
Complexion- smooth
French- never really try
Massage- good strength
BBBJ/ BJ- good
FJ- doesn't like doggie. said painful. overall great bonk! very accomodating.
Overall service- service orientated, chatty and polite.
damage - 70/1/1 + tips + rm + CD
RTF - Yep!

Happy Bonking Guys!

Bro wahlanz,

Thanks for your FR.

Suck-Pussy
19-06-2009, 03:46 PM
Bro bakylotus

Suck-Pussy
19-06-2009, 03:47 PM
Bro Joker4115

jacksonlim
29-06-2009, 07:29 AM
apologise for the late reply ,
tie down with heaps of works ..
so i go straight to the point
Look : 6.5/10 (MILF, depend on individual)
Body : 8/10 boobs lover..
BBBJ : 6,5/10
Massage : 7/10 ok ok
Service Level : 8/10 (above avagere)
thks SP for the ctc.

RTF: will .near my place ......north east..

Suck-Pussy
29-06-2009, 05:37 PM
apologise for the late reply ,
tie down with heaps of works ..
so i go straight to the point
Look : 6.5/10 (MILF, depend on individual)
Body : 8/10 boobs lover..
Massage : 7/10 ok ok
Service Level : 8/10 (above avagere)
thks SP for the ctc.

RTF: will .near my place ......north east..

Bro jacksonlim,

Appreciated for your FR.

Suck-Pussy
29-06-2009, 05:39 PM
Bro zonal101 & tanp2

Suck-Pussy
29-06-2009, 06:58 PM
Bro PBSS & vince617,

Suck-Pussy
30-06-2009, 05:13 PM
Bros hotboy503, haha1234 & skynet

hotboy503
30-06-2009, 05:34 PM
Bros hotboy503, haha1234 & skynet

thanks ts sp ,btw how to up your points one ar...

laogold
30-06-2009, 06:38 PM
Many thanks to bro suck-pussy for the contact. Apologies fo the late posting

Book Lu Lu for a session last week as I feel very horny, long time never cheong liao. Call her and after confirming she's available, cheong down to K81. Within 15 mins she arrived outside my room.

Overall service was good quite good. start up with bath, quite sop. Her nan nan still look quite solid, probably enhanced. Start with massage, quite good i must say. After that proceed to he main action. Wow, she wet quite easily, ad definitely love to be lick. She gave me quite a good bj before we proceed to FJ with missonary. Her sound effect is quite solid, with all the moaning n facial expressions when I shaft her, it make me thrust faster and deeper. 1st shot ended in the doggie. after a short rest, proceed to finger again, the cunt juice start to lick instanteously, she immediately cap me and she ride me fast and furious and her moaning make me buay tahan and i surrender 5 mins later. overall a good budget fuck.

Massage : ok
Service Level : 8/10 (Very Good)

Suck-Pussy
01-07-2009, 05:44 PM
Bro delfus,

Suck-Pussy
01-07-2009, 05:45 PM
Many thanks to bro suck-pussy for the contact. Apologies fo the late posting

Book Lu Lu for a session last week as I feel very horny, long time never cheong liao. Call her and after confirming she's available, cheong down to K81. Within 15 mins she arrived outside my room.

Overall service was good quite good. start up with bath, quite sop. Her nan nan still look quite solid, probably enhanced. Start with massage, quite good i must say. After that proceed to he main action. Wow, she wet quite easily, ad definitely love to be lick. She gave me quite a good bj before we proceed to FJ with missonary. Her sound effect is quite solid, with all the moaning n facial expressions when I shaft her, it make me thrust faster and deeper. 1st shot ended in the doggie. after a short rest, proceed to finger again, the cunt juice start to lick instanteously, she immediately cap me and she ride me fast and furious and her moaning make me buay tahan and i surrender 5 mins later. overall a good budget fuck.

Massage : ok
Service Level : 8/10 (Very Good)

Bro laogold,

Thnaks for yr FR.

Suck-Pussy
02-07-2009, 12:05 PM
Bro angler123,

hotboy503
02-07-2009, 02:59 PM
Just Had a session with lulu this morning in K H81 she 's indeed a very friendly and service oriented lady. thanks for ts 's ctc here is my short FR.
Look : 5.5/10 (MILF,not a looker)
Massage : 7/10 Not bad
Service Level : 8/10

avante
03-07-2009, 04:30 AM
hi...can pm me her contact?

lionrover
03-07-2009, 08:46 AM
HI,bro.wanna try this PDMM,can share the contacts?thanks a million:)

Suck-Pussy
03-07-2009, 02:43 PM
Just Had a session with lulu this morning in K H81 she 's indeed a very friendly and service oriented lady. thanks for ts 's ctc here is my short FR.
Look : 5.5/10 (MILF,not a looker)
Massage : 7/10 Not bad
Service Level : 8/10

Bro hotboy503,

thanks for your FR

Suck-Pussy
03-07-2009, 02:45 PM
Bros nzy88, djunique, avante, paranoid88, kennethwong, dullman81, john tam & lionrover,

Suck-Pussy
03-07-2009, 03:08 PM
Bro HomeGuy,

HomeGuy
03-07-2009, 05:30 PM
just finish my enjoyable sesson.

FR on LuLuou

service best PDMM i ever meet .

Looks above normal. you find her cute and very friendly when you chat with her.
body 7/10
service 9/10 (may be full mark.due i need to rush back to office)
Really thanks for the contact

Suck-Pussy
04-07-2009, 10:22 AM
Bros roomai & yuan_2768

Suck-Pussy
04-07-2009, 10:23 AM
just finish my enjoyable sesson.

FR on LuLuou

service best PDMM i ever meet .

Looks above normal. you find her cute and very friendly when you chat with her.
body 7/10
service 9/10 (may be full mark.due i need to rush back to office)
Really thanks for the contact

Bro HomeGuy,

Appreciate for your FR.

Suck-Pussy
05-07-2009, 02:45 PM
Bros witan788 & issen_gorin27

Suck-Pussy
06-07-2009, 06:47 PM
Bros Jordan Chang & tonescrew,

Jackuteh
06-07-2009, 09:31 PM
Helloo,

FR on LuLu. Met her last wk @ F81. (K81 up the price now) wasn't expectin much from a milf. but then ding dong! open the door, and wow. She looked not bad lei. long black hair, quite nice figure and omg, really nice boobs! she wore black dress, and friendly. turns out she use to dance alot last time, so while we talk abt that, I grab her hands and pull her to me. she sit on my lap n i started to fondle her tits... waa really shiok. think is c cup la.

tcss awhile, then hit shower. wa really got the motherly feel, scrub my whole body nice n clean. finish, go bed, and i started fondling her in bed. She got abit the "act cute" voice, but also very Qin Qie. Haha, then massage start wif my back. she rub oil all over, and did a pretty good job. she also say my body heaty, cuz after massage my back was very red. haha. yea, her massage got standard one, not play piano type. think she learn b4.

anyway, after wiping the oil away, she started the gentle, ticklish kind of massage around my di di n thigh. super stimulating, so after like 7 mins, cannot tahan, put cap, n got bj. n my! her mouth suction pretty solid! almost come sia. (this milf really got one surprise after another) cannot take it, then screww her: cowgal, then missionary, then doggy for like 10mins, then explode inside her (got cap la). Sensational man!

after still got tcss, she bathe me again... she gives a realy nice sayang sayang feel overall.

stats
Looks: 6/10
Figure: 8/10 (for milf)
Boobs: 9/10 (oh ya, her nipples very sensitive. ^_^)
Massage: 7/10 (think abit too much oil, but massage got strength one)
BJ: 9/10 (sucking effect damn zai!)
FJ: 7/10
Attitude: 12/10 (Solid. not time watcher. got sayang one)
Damage: 70 + 20 (room)
RTF: she's one of the better ones.

ps: walking out, saw another prc wif big boobs. aiya, wasted never ask her #...

lovemilf
07-07-2009, 11:45 AM
Hi bro, can pm me her ctc? Thanks.

bong238
07-07-2009, 11:49 AM
bro, care to share her contact?

Suck-Pussy
07-07-2009, 08:06 PM
Helloo,

FR on LuLu. Met her last wk @ F81. (K81 up the price now) wasn't expectin much from a milf. but then ding dong! open the door, and wow. She looked not bad lei. long black hair, quite nice figure and omg, really nice boobs! she wore black dress, and friendly. turns out she use to dance alot last time, so while we talk abt that, I grab her hands and pull her to me. she sit on my lap n i started to fondle her tits... waa really shiok. think is c cup la.

tcss awhile, then hit shower. wa really got the motherly feel, scrub my whole body nice n clean. finish, go bed, and i started fondling her in bed. She got abit the "act cute" voice, but also very Qin Qie. Haha, then massage start wif my back. she rub oil all over, and did a pretty good job. she also say my body heaty, cuz after massage my back was very red. haha. yea, her massage got standard one, not play piano type. think she learn b4.

anyway, after wiping the oil away, she started the gentle, ticklish kind of massage around my di di n thigh. super stimulating, so after like 7 mins, cannot tahan, put cap, n got bj. n my! her mouth suction pretty solid! almost come sia. (this milf really got one surprise after another) cannot take it, then screww her: cowgal, then missionary, then doggy for like 10mins, then explode inside her (got cap la). Sensational man!

after still got tcss, she bathe me again... she gives a realy nice sayang sayang feel overall.

stats
Looks: 6/10
Figure: 8/10 (for milf)
Boobs: 9/10 (oh ya, her nipples very sensitive. ^_^)
Massage: 7/10 (think abit too much oil, but massage got strength one)
BJ: 9/10 (sucking effect damn zai!)
FJ: 7/10
Attitude: 12/10 (Solid. not time watcher. got sayang one)
Damage: 70 + 20 (room)
RTF: she's one of the better ones.

ps: walking out, saw another prc wif big boobs. aiya, wasted never ask her #...

Bro jackuteh,

Thanks for your GOOD SOLID FR. Happy bonking.

Suck-Pussy
07-07-2009, 08:08 PM
Bros CaveatEmptor, bengsg, myfairlady, bong238 & lovemilf,

yuan_2768
08-07-2009, 02:51 PM
Had a session with lulu yesterday, here is my short FR

Looks : 4/10 (MILF,not a looker)
Body: 7/10 (well maintain)
Boobs : 6/10 (b+ cup, nice shape and firm to grab)
BJ : NA
Cathbath: NA
FJ: 5/10
Massage: 6/10 (not bad but not that good yet, at least got strength)
Damage: 70/2/2hrs with massage
RTF: unlike

She is friendly and not a time watcher but got no chemistry. Her body n massage make up for her lack of look.

Massage skill is not bad, not just play piano type but not the best I have tried

Once again, thks n upz u, bro Suck-Pussyfor for ur lobang.

Suck-Pussy
08-07-2009, 06:48 PM
Had a session with lulu yesterday, here is my short FR

Looks : 4/10 (MILF,not a looker)
Body: 7/10 (well maintain)
Boobs : 6/10 (b+ cup, nice shape and firm to grab)
BJ : NA
Cathbath: NA
FJ: 5/10
Massage: 6/10 (not bad but not that good yet, at least got strength)
Damage: 70/2/2hrs with massage
RTF: unlike

She is friendly and not a time watcher but got no chemistry. Her body n massage make up for her lack of look.

Massage skill is not bad, not just play piano type but not the best I have tried

Once again, thks n upz u, bro Suck-Pussyfor for ur lobang.

Bro yuan_2768,

Thanks for your FR and up my point.

Suck-Pussy
08-07-2009, 06:49 PM
Bro kenneth38,

Check your inbox for Lu Lu contact. Happy bonking.

avante
08-07-2009, 09:02 PM
ty ts for lulu contact...
had an appt with her on sat nite...end up i actually bonked her b4 hahaha...almost more than 1yrs ago...but i lost her contact...i think she got another name as xiao man

anyway, ty ts for the ctc...will up u once power up:D

bluewind
09-07-2009, 02:15 PM
her number got change mah? I tired her long time before... but nv got a chance to RTF... If no change maybe can RTF

Suck-Pussy
09-07-2009, 08:36 PM
Bros fw0401, tykk3 & hamsapkwai,

Suck-Pussy
10-07-2009, 05:38 PM
Bros winmoneys, jaguar & Gransleazer

goldenboy_88
11-07-2009, 09:52 AM
Hi, can you pm me LuLu contact?
Thanks

Suck-Pussy
11-07-2009, 02:44 PM
Bros wuliao_5529 & goldenboy_88

Suck-Pussy
11-07-2009, 10:10 PM
Bros overkill & Peter8,

Suck-Pussy
12-07-2009, 09:49 AM
Bro ngngng,

OMF78
12-07-2009, 03:30 PM
may i have the contact pls? thanks...

youngman_
12-07-2009, 04:47 PM
bRO,CAN GIF ME HER CONTACT?