PDA

View Full Version : Spa Along Yishun Chong Pang

faked
20-01-2009, 02:52 PM
Notice there's a newly open Mxxxx Spa at this area, Any one try before?

caiyun
20-01-2009, 08:11 PM
which area u sayin? im stayin near there, nv seems to notice...:)

NorthGuy
21-01-2009, 09:18 AM

Is it the one on the same stretch of road as the Nasi Lemak ?

songbird
21-01-2009, 10:02 AM

i thot that one is a PET's SPA?:eek:

wikichua
21-01-2009, 10:09 AM

hahahahahaha

xtremsproz
22-01-2009, 01:50 AM

Really for pet? I almost walk in just now. But i saw the counter face cmi, hence i just walk away. I never know that is a spa for pet. :confused:

gonez
22-01-2009, 03:25 AM
past by the place while in friends car...it says foot n body spa leh

ad_riche
22-01-2009, 07:57 AM
So any bro hav tired,care to post a fr to clear the doubt on this place.

Kopiman75
22-01-2009, 08:24 AM
If you're talking about the one just next to the famous nasi lemak, then it's pet spa lah....only petting allowed......lol...........

Further down the rd, there's another one for humans. It's nearer to the bus-stop. But i checked before, only for ladies leh.....sian.........

puipoh
22-01-2009, 10:35 AM
If you're talking about the one just next to the famous nasi lemak, then it's pet spa lah....only petting allowed......lol...........

Further down the rd, there's another one for humans. It's nearer to the bus-stop. But i checked before, only for ladies leh.....sian.........

not bad eh, pets also got spa. Maybe have pet TN also n scarly even special

"who blew the dog up?" "whoof!! whoof!! whoof!! whoof!!" :D:D:D

Wikipenis
22-01-2009, 11:55 AM

not bad eh, pets also got spa. Maybe have pet TN also n scarly even special

"who blew the dog up?" "whoof!! whoof!! whoof!! whoof!!" :D:D:D

I am confused :confused:

Spa for pets or Spa where they offer petting?

Wikipenis
22-01-2009, 11:56 AM
If got petting provided I really don't mind to check it out :D

knotts69
22-01-2009, 02:05 PM
I think one for dog and new open for huma. Will check it up ..

xtremsproz
22-01-2009, 10:17 PM

The shop just next is the pet spa. Beside the pet spa got one more, does not look like for pet leh...

faked
23-01-2009, 12:41 PM
Yes it along lasi lemak that area. They doing massage for ladies n men that im not sure is it true. They just open a week ago, i walk in an just to get a name card aft i went there twice for dinner.. Any Bro have try there?

Angelsonline
24-01-2009, 06:03 PM
Hmm... very near to where i work... Maybe i should check it out... hope they dont start grooming me.... :D:D

songbird
29-01-2009, 10:13 AM
The shop just next is the pet spa. Beside the pet spa got one more, does not look like for pet leh...

As i was driving past, YES.... it's just beside a SPA for PET shop.... Hmmmm, wondering is it a tie up promotion where you leave behind your pet for SPA then you jolly well pop-by next door for a SPA of your own! :D

maddox
29-01-2009, 03:10 PM
hmmm everyone talk abt it but anyone try yet? its so far away for me... if not i go try liao.

KHS05
31-01-2009, 11:30 PM
hmmm everyone talk abt it but anyone try yet? its so far away for me... if not i go try liao.

Bro, times are bad. Nobody willing to sink they hard earned $ in this spa until it is proven.

ultra007
02-02-2009, 03:22 PM
Erm, i actually try before new year, did not put up the post as the one who massage me is the reception. Massage is $40 per hour, only massage the back follow by a free scrub. According to her, the massage girl skill is not bad, have yet to go and try. Will update once got vit m to try ^^

lunatic
02-02-2009, 04:05 PM
If you are talking about the one beside the pet spa. Along chong pang nasi lemak, i tried it 2 days ago. When i was there only got 2 person. Late 20's prc. Massage is very shiok. Really press the points. No fj only hj. But the hj is very slow and steady. Caress you around. Not fast vigorous movement. The next thing you know you cum. According to the masseu it's help your didi stronger and delay ejacuation. Need to do it 3 times. Dun know true or not. But looking at it, it definatly sound true. Damage $40 an hour for massage. $50 for hj. Abit ex. Btw i am very new here just wanna check wat is the term for bbbj?

geckoSG
02-02-2009, 04:14 PM
BBBJ means bare back blow job... raw blowjob... Hmm, very EXPENSIVE on
their pricing...

Hero300
02-02-2009, 05:10 PM
Seems like the pricing is 2005 market rate

Angelsonline
02-02-2009, 08:22 PM
Everything going down... only these TN and HC girls still charging at the same prices. tsk tsk....

xtremsproz
03-02-2009, 01:48 AM
Just went to try. Massage not bad. After the massage, ask me to flip over and she ask whether want to try body to body massage plus jua gen. She say the boss does not allow them to provide FJ. She quote $80 and i was unable to negot to a cheaper price. Hence agree. She proceed to take off her clothes and start to use her B size neh neh to move all over my body. After around 5 min, she proceed to her so call gua jen, which feel more like a HJ to me.

When doing the HJ, she allow you to auto roam her. Proceed to unbutton her jean, she does not resist, hence proceed to finger her. Manage to made her horny as i can feel her underwear change from dry to wet. Ask her for FJ, she say does not have CD. Lucky for me, i always bring CD with me :D

We proceed to FJ and finish in just around 3 min as she has already HJ me for a long time. Pay her $100 as we did not negot the price for FJ.

All bro out there, bring your own CD there. If you can manage to make them horny, it may be your lucky day.

Name: Did not ask
Looks: 6.5/10
Body: A bit bak bak.
Frenching: No
BBBJ: Nope
BJ: Nope
HJ: Yes
FJ: 7/10(Super WET)
Massage: 7/10
Damage: 40+100+CD
RTF: No. Prefer SYT with this pricing.

Angelsonline
03-02-2009, 02:36 PM
Wah... looks like our brudder here had a ok deal... should have pushed your luck and paid 80 instead.

xtremsproz
06-02-2009, 10:28 PM
Wah... looks like our brudder here had a ok deal... should have pushed your luck and paid 80 instead.

Ya, I should try that. And one more thing. Bro bring a bag there. Because you will need to bring the CD out to throw.

northernrock
07-02-2009, 01:56 PM
Ya, I should try that. And one more thing. Bro bring a bag there. Because you will need to bring the CD out to throw.

lol if no bag must put inside pocket!:D

Angelsonline
08-02-2009, 01:40 PM

EH?! Bring your own CD and now still must bring your own bag??! Wah...

fanclrock
08-02-2009, 02:14 PM
Ya, I should try that. And one more thing. Bro bring a bag there. Because you will need to bring the CD out to throw.1st heard that need to bring own cd and bag,plus got to throw by ownself. interesting.....

xtremsproz
10-02-2009, 10:35 AM
1st heard that need to bring own cd and bag,plus got to throw by ownself. interesting.....

Bo bian. Their boss don't allow FJ. Hence it is difficult for them to throw the CD.

And i never guarantee you guy will get a FJ.

07-03-2009, 01:27 PM
CD throw inside the toilet and flash way lor.

console
07-03-2009, 05:58 PM
Just came back from the the spa.

I had Sh*Sh*. overall massage was not bad.

After almost 0.5hrs on massage, was asked to flip over and she did some masaage on my chest area and thje golden Q poped out.

Was initially offer a HJ, I then ask whether can go firther. She offered a $80BM. I bargained to $70, say first time give offer, then next time will come back. She reluctantly agree. The overall BM was not bad and allow auto-roam thru'out. We attacked each other furiusly and in the end, lose out to her.

Overall experience not bad and must say the deco not bad esp with a sound-proof wall.

RTF? Maybe, saw nother lady wearing a denim shorts, seems not bad. Will visit after Vit M recover.

KOJAD
11-03-2009, 11:26 AM
Just came back from the the spa.

I had Sh*Sh*. overall massage was not bad.

Was initially offer a HJ, I then ask whether can go firther. She offered a $80BM. I bargained to $70, say first time give offer, then next time will come back. She reluctantly agree. The overall BM was not bad and allow auto-roam thru'out. We attacked each other furiusly and in the end, lose out to her.

Overall experience not bad and must say the deco not bad esp with a sound-proof wall.

RTF? Maybe, saw nother lady wearing a denim shorts, seems not bad. Will visit after Vit M recover.

Bro Console,

Is that spa called "Mxxxx" ? Shax2 is a friendly gal but looks too old. $80/70 BM is over price, can suck her long nipple, quite nice feeling.:p

Sound proved rooms because converted from a music school, good for us.
Cheers!

KOJAD

captainboy
11-06-2009, 02:47 PM
They don't look good to me upon entering. Will they always change people everyday?

jerryjerry1993
02-12-2015, 03:30 PM
any updates for this?? >< i think near NL , only got two shop, wanna try the thai message.. anybody tried before?? nice?

sofiansusanto
02-12-2015, 05:37 PM
any updates for this?? >< i think near NL , only got two shop, wanna try the thai message.. anybody tried before?? nice?

Are you stupid? Digging up a thread from 2009?

sipeklong
22-12-2015, 01:40 AM
yeah.. furthermore, there is already a newer thread .....

Ash_Christiano
22-12-2015, 02:06 AM

Wah bro, you sibeh zai. 2009 posts also let you dig out. :p