PDA

View Full Version : Super Duper Service Attitude JinJin

CuntTracker
20-01-2009, 12:24 AM
Just had my RTF with this FL reported by fellow bro recently. She gets even better on my 2nd session and really drained me dry :D
She always change into sexy lingerie and stockings while u bath. (Hehe managed to persuade her to bluetooth me her pics)

Name: JinJin 晶晶
Looks: 6.5/10 Mature lady with nice features (Big eyes)
Body : 8/10 Tall Fair with Nice long legs :Slurp:
Boobs: C Smooth & Fair
FJ : 8/10 I would say: Lots of Heat
BBBJ: 8/10 Hot water treatment
Massage: 8/10 (Good for after session cool down) Definitely must request!
Cathbath: 8/10 Very sensual, very patient
AR: 8/10 (Tell her u love it and she will give it to u gd)
CIM: Yes!! Superb feelling (Drained dry)
Attitude 9/10: Super hardworking and patient
Damage: 90 for 90mins (Room excluded)

RTF: Definitely!! She is super hot in her services. Sextisfied

BattleGear

http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/78/14/93354187/1_722671348l.jpg

http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/78/14/93354187/1_579724532l.jpg

asslover8899
20-01-2009, 09:15 AM
Yo, Bro, ur mailbox is full. Care to pm me her contact.

Chio

Man of Tiger
20-01-2009, 09:33 AM
Bro... ur mailbox so fast full liao... :D

m0747
20-01-2009, 09:45 AM
bro,

look at the picture steam liao! can share her contact pls? Thanks!

CuntTracker
20-01-2009, 11:39 AM
Ok going to stop sharing. Ownself shiok can already

Share lobangs also kenna zap :mad:

Cytan7
20-01-2009, 11:42 AM
http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/78/14/93354187/1_579724532l.jpg

Nice pose! :D

andrew101
20-01-2009, 11:49 AM
Looks: 6.5/10 Mature lady with nice features (Big eyes)
Body : 8/10 Tall Fair with Nice long legs :Slurp:
Boobs: C Smooth & Fair
FJ : 8/10 I would say: Lots of Heat
BBBJ: 8/10 Hot water treatment
Massage: 8/10 (Good for after session cool down) Definitely must request!
Cathbath: 8/10 Very sensual, very patient
AR: 8/10 (Tell her u love it and she will give it to u gd)
CIM: Yes!! Superb feelling (Drained dry)
Attitude 9/10: Super hardworking and patient
Damage: 90 for 90mins (Room excluded)

RTF: Definitely!! She is super hot in her services. Sextisfied

BattleGear

Got her number from bro VirginBoy1944. Can’t find her old thread and Bro VirginBoy1944 went MIA!!!

BTW, damage is $90 for 90min...1shot?

Jarko
20-01-2009, 12:16 PM
hi bro .can share her contact. Thanks.

mel07
20-01-2009, 06:16 PM
hi bro ! interested to try her. kindly share her contact wif me. thank you !!

12pok
20-01-2009, 06:45 PM
bro,

Please share contact.

Thanks.

punkrod
20-01-2009, 07:19 PM
hi bro difinately wanna try her after seeing those pics.... can i have her contact?... BTW her headquaters is normally base at which location

ToniCapriani
21-01-2009, 12:32 AM
Your mailbox full
Kindly pm me bro :)

justl00king
21-01-2009, 12:39 AM
Damn sexy! Camped! :D

CuntTracker
21-01-2009, 10:34 AM
hi bro ! interested to try her. kindly share her contact wif me. thank you !!

bro,

Please share contact.

Thanks.

hi bro difinately wanna try her after seeing those pics.... can i have her contact?... BTW her headquaters is normally base at which location

Your mailbox full
Kindly pm me bro :)

Awaiting ur FRs bro :D

(Special Thanks to particular bro for his encouragement)

WamBamBam
21-01-2009, 12:17 PM
Bro able to PM me the contacts?

WamBamBam
22-01-2009, 11:49 AM
Thnx to CT for ur contacts :)

My scoreboard for JinJin as below:

Name: JinJin
Looks: 6.5/ 10 (classy mature look )
Body : 8/10 (Nice long legs)
Boobs: 7/10 C-cup (Soft and smooth but a little droop)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (very hardworking)
Cathbath: 8/10 (Sensual and tries hard)
AR: Yes (Pays more attention to it when I told her very shiok)
CIM: Yes (She allows me but I unloaded on her boobs instead)
Attitude: 9/10 (Friendly, accomodating and hardworking. Putting on a sexy outfit before the session... priceless)

Damage: $90 + $10 tips for about more than 90 mins (Room fees excluded)
RTF: Yes she is a good break from work

Tip for fellow bros: Remember request a thorough massage after the session. She has good massage if u guys like it

Hermit_Bonker
23-01-2009, 12:07 PM
Made arrangements with JinJin at Lavender and 1st impression was a young friendly milf. We chatted a little and from there could sense she will be good in her services. Anyway I told her I would be fast on first shot and neg a rate with 2 rounds.

I think a few bros have posted details as well as the lingerie and stockings etc. I would say she really puts in effort to please. My round 1 was fast so practically I just piston her till cum. Rest a few mins, hugged together and after that she started to slowly catbath me... bbbj and rimmed my ass untill I marikita again. I also returned her favor by exploring her south... she was still hot and wet from round 1. She wanted me to enter her fast but I could tell that its not that she wants to rush things. In fact she assured me she will accompany me till room ends. So I figured she got horny and wants me to return full favour.

Round 2 was about the same, just that last longer and we switched a few positions... missionary, cowgirl (she got damn wild by then) and I finish her in doggy style. I think she loves doggy style. (Was moaning specially loud when I rammed her butt cheeks) piak piak piak!! I think maybe she came. couldnt really feel in that position but her legs went wobbly on the way to the bathroom :D

Ended with a post massage to cool down my heat.
My ratings below:

Looks: 6/10 Not my type but pleasant looking
Body : 8/10 Tall Fair and huggable type
Boobs: Near C cup. Volume good enuff for her boob rubs
FJ : 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10 Hot
Massage: 7/10 ok nice and relaxing
Cathbath: 9/10 Patient and rather naughty
AR: 8/10 Wonderful
CIM: Never try
Attitude: Super hardworking and patient and kindda kinky

Damage: 130/2/2 (Room excluded) I gave +20 tips/transport as she travelled to place of my preference

RTF: yeah why not?

wordcraft
24-01-2009, 02:05 AM
Many thanks to Bro CuntTracker for the contact details

I am very proud that I managed to get this FR done before the turn of the new year. I could be bad karma to owe FRs. Hahahah…

I think I will jump right into the rating because there was nothing really special except for the fact she started with the massage first instead of the action. Hmmm…..

JinJin
Looks : 7/10 (indeed she has nice big sparkling eyes, but I think her face is unfortunately a bit too long)
Body : 8/10 (Big boobs, instantly a higher score with big boobs. Hahahaha….but the rest of the body was nice too. I won’t say she had much of a butt and there was a little bit of fat on the tummy)
Frenching : 6.5/10 (So-so, in fact it was really only pecks here and there)
Boobs : 8.5/10 (Really nice and big. In fact, they were pillowy soft. But great for sucking and it seems like she likes them sucked too.)
BBBJ : 8/10 (She uses this head twisting motion to give the bbbj an extra little touch)
BJ : refer to BBBJ
Catbath: 8.5/10 (it was quite good as she twirls her tongue around your nipples down to your knees)
CIM : n/a (My guess would be no because she was hesitant if she should bbbj or just jump on me)
BM : 8.5/10 (it was good. She started this using some oil and relaxed me all over)
Sound : 8/10 (She was moaning quite hard when she was on top, I guess she like a hard rod up her pussy. Hahahah…)
Fingering: 8/10 (She enjoyed it but she really didn’t get wet until she jumped on top of me)
Pussy : When she slid my penis in, it was tight around the entrance. The longer she rode me, the slippery it got. So I guess she was enjoying it more than me. Hahahah…….
FJ : 8.5/10 (She is a really wild girl on top and she really shakes and moans. When I had her flat on her back, it was a treat seeing her boobs jiggle.)
Attitude: 8/10 (Good attitude. In fact, she was the one that wanted the second round but I was too tired)
GFE : 8/10 (Good in fact she laid beside me and slept against me like a gf would)
Experience : 8.5/10 (she knows her stuff, like most PRC at her age. So there isn’t much training need by you.)
Overall: 8/10 (She is a good bonk for the price)
RTF : Nope. I want the nice combination of pretty face and big boobs. No I am not dreaming. hahahah
Damage : $90/1/90 + tip + cap + room

Verdict – Boob lovers should call. And good value bonk should call too. Mind you, this is not a cheap bonk, good value.

W

dustremover
27-01-2009, 12:32 PM
My first FR here...
Managed to meet this FL yesterday (yes the first day of CNY). Expected her sexy lingerie and stockings while bathing but nothing like that and asked me to take a shower alone. WTF...

Name: JinJin
Looks: 5/10 169cm tall and slim but not face is not impressive, rather disappointed.
Body : 7/10 nice long legs
Boobs: C but touching/licking is not allowed looks her nipple got some problem. She rather asked me to lick her pussy...
FJ : 8/10 Quite tight
BBBJ: what is BBBJ? If it is BJ w/o cap, it was very good. 9/10
Massage: 6/10 (average or below...)
Cathbath: 7/10
Attitude 8/10: smile and nice and patient
Damage: 90 for 70mins (Room excluded)

RTF: Maybe not.. After FJ she immediately went to shower. When I came back from shower she was already ready to leave...well.. it was less than an hour...Had to ask some massage and she agreeded but not impressive and asking tip! Oh well...

Dustremover.

lc3420
27-01-2009, 12:41 PM
Thk to Bro CT for ur contact.

I had a session with her on CNY eve, below are my view of point;

Name: Jin Jin
Look: 6/10
Body: 7.5/10
Boods: 8/10
BBBJ: 9/10 (super hardworking)
Cim: Yes (super shiok and she suck it dry)
Attitude: 9.5/10 (GF feeling)
Damage: $90 + $10 tips (worth it more than 90min in action)

Once against thk Bro CT AND don forget pm me whenever u got new lobang.

ToniCapriani
29-01-2009, 11:39 AM
First thanks Bro CT for the contact.
Sorry for the late FR bro :o
Anyway here's my conclusion.

Look: 6/10
Body: 7.5/10
Boobs: C
BBBJ: 9/10 (Superlicious)
FJ: 9/10 (Tight and she's wet and not faking it)
Painting: Yes (No smell but she can't take it for long haha)
Frenching: Yes/No (I would think they are mild kisses though)
Catbath: 8/10 (Nice with stimulating AR)
Cim: Yes (Super dry cleaning)
Attitude: 9.5/10 (GF feeling)
Damage: $90 + $10 tips (Room excluded and more than 90min with massage)

I had chemistry with her so I really enjoyed the session. Thanks bro :)

I12shiok2
06-02-2009, 11:55 PM
Finally got to try this highly recommended lady. I woud say she really scores high pts in terms of custimer service, attitude and servics. Even invit me to go for drink after our session. At f1st I tot sdhe want to chop my monet but I was wrong. She isn't money-faced at all and offerd to go dutch.

Now I am a little bushed to write a standard FR. Sorry fewllow bros will write again next tim. Good nite guys :))

dylanlow
08-02-2009, 06:59 AM
Once again, back reincarnate...

FR Proper:
Like bro CuntTracker, I got this PRC FL's ctc from bro Virginboy1944. The thread disappeared after I met JinJin, hence the late FR.

I met JinJin on Jan 10 at one of the Hotel 81 branches in Geylang. After a short wait, she turned up, dressed in a white top and blue denim shorts. I did a quick visual recce and liked what I saw! JinJin has some unruly curls in her long hair and a slightly longish face. However, her slim waist and killer legs that seems to go on forever clinched the deal for me.

Since JinJin had showered, I showered alone, quietly fuming that she didn't offer the service. When I exited the bathroom, she'd switched off most of the room lights and slowly begun to undress.

JinJin started her service by asking me to lay on my front. She slowly carassed me and gave me a catbath all over my body. Then, she took a mouthful of water and did some suction thing with her mouth all over my back.

She first capped me and then gave me a BJ. Then I spread her legs to lick her pussy. Although JinJin wasnt sure whether her tight pussy could take my entire cock, she gamely laid on her back and guided me in. After a few gentle strokes, JinJin asked me to stop because she was beginning to hurt.

I relented and laid on my back while she gave me a FJ & HJ to make me cum. After cumming, she cleaned me and we TCSS for awhile. She stayed naked and gave me a cursory leg massage while we chatted.

JinJin was not quite happy that we didnt complete the fucking session (neither was I). The good news was that she planned to tell her friends about me and my cock, to see whether any of them would be interested in earning some money off me. The other good news is that JinJin plans to see me again, when other bros have given her pussy a good workout, so that her pussy would be able to accommodate my cock.

JinJin's got good PR skills, I must say. If she keeps her promise, I'll see how good her friends first, before posting the FRs and sharing the contacts.

The rest is pretty SOP; I paid her and she left, leaving me to book another PRC FL later that same day for some much needed sexual relief...

Looks: 6.5/ 10 (classy look)
Body : 8.5-9/10 (love her slim waist and long legs!)
Boobs: C-cup
BJ: 5/10
Cathbath: 7/10 (initial impressions)
Attitude: Professional
Damage: $100 ($90 + $10 tips)

GODofballs
08-02-2009, 11:45 PM
Thanks to bro CuntTracker for JinJin`s contacts.

Mature looking but definitely dun look old ( i would say late 20s ). She is fun and naughty , quite a turn on for me. One thing i must highlight again just like so many bros is she really hav a super attitude.

Jin Jin FR :
Looks:6.5/10(no SYT but still pretty)
Body :7.5/10(soft and smooth skin , small tattoo below belly button ,would hav been higher if not for scar? or something ?on her right boob which she tries to hide )
Boobs:C cup
BBBJ:7/10
Catbath:7/10
AR:short , i also not really into this.
FJ:7.5/10( She gets wet easily , can tell she s really enjoying it . But not very tight...)
Damage:$180 2 shots
RTF:most probably not cos too much FLs out there to try

No horse run service ,AR n massage(i hav cos 2 shots )at $90 per pop...
All in all a great bonk.

Thanks again Bro CuntTracker;)

GODofballs
11-02-2009, 04:59 AM
Ya la, should be 2 for $130....now den i noe.
Serves me right for not scanning through the thread properly...my bad.
Maybe now i really hav to RTF to claim back from her:D

No la,i think i`ll just take it as tips for her...wat to do?:o

Oh n i forgot to add that she did told me she can do `SHUANG FEI`with her friend , rates i can`t remember.

BigJon88
12-02-2009, 02:45 AM
Thanks bro CuntTracker for Jin Jin's contact.

Had a session with her late last nite. Nice matured looking MILF (not SYT) with great attitude. Nice and slow Catbath and BBBJ almost exploded in her mouth. Than doggy her and came quite fast. Tried to hold as she say don't come yet but cannot tahan.. so about 10mins later exploded. We chilled awhile than she give me oil massage, was quite alright.

Here Jin Jin ratings:

Looks: 6.5 (not SYT but slutty MILF)
Body: 7 (slim and tall with a rose tattoo below belly button)
Boobs: C cup
Catbath: 7
BBBJ: 7.5 (like eating ice cream)
AR: Nice, i like it
GFE: 9
FJ: 7 (only one postition, come too fast)
Service: 9 (Super Duper Service Attitude)
Damage : $90 + tips + cd + room

Must check her out. Thanks Bro! :)

hotshot185
13-02-2009, 02:15 AM
Thanks bro cunt tracker for passing the contact really appreciate it. Tried her during CNY period. Short Ratings for her.

Looks: 6 (not SYT but not that old MILF pattern should be late 20's)
Body: 7 (slim and tall leggy type)
Catbath: 7
BJ: 7 (Good twister fighter Tongue !)
AR: 8 (Superb with hot and cold water somemore ! Must try !)
GFE: 6.5 (Not bad, can be improved)
FJ: 7.5 (Superb stereo with good moaning, likes to talk dirty too while bonking, while bonking her she had her lingerie and stockings on sibei TURN ON LOR !)
Service: 7.5 (Super Duper Service Attitude)
Damage : $130 (2shots 2 hours, no rush) + $20 (Hongbao) + cd + room

Once again thanks bro cunt tracker for passing contact ... ;)

LuvHotaruAkane
15-02-2009, 02:19 PM
Thanks Bro CT for her contact :D
Ratings as follows:

Looks: 6.5/10 (Milf near 30 or late 20s)
Body: 7.5/10 (Tall leggy type)
Catbath: 8.5/10 (Hot and Cold and also with slurppie AR)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (Solid tongue and head action)
FJ: 7.5 (Stereo moaning, can control her cb tightness and horny looks)
Service: 9/10 (Certified superb service and attitude!!)
Damage : $90 (1 hit 90mins spar time) (Room excluded)

Oh btw 1 other high plus point to her service attitude is that JinJin makes effort to change into sexy lingerie and garter stockings before pre action begins. So really turns u on to bonk her hard especially with her horny dirt teases!! :D

hammerjack
16-02-2009, 02:36 AM
Thanks TS for passing Jin Jin contact last mth.

Judgement shall be base on indiviual.

Met up Li Yue last week at abt 11.30pm at G. Lor 20, hotel fragent

Look & Age:7/10 & 28 years old (look older abt 32 or so)

Height: 1.7m or so

Body: 7.5/10 Slightly on the bigger built not fat or plump kinda, but skin is firm and toned.

No armpit hair.
Pussy not bushy.
butts firm & toned

Boobs: 7.5/10 C- quite handful, firm with nice nipples, not saggy at all!

massage: 7/10 use baby lotion oil, put in effort.then use water in her mouth run over ur body.

Assrimming: 9.5/10. abit short, but is nice feeling. especially using the water treatment on your asshole.

Fingering: allow, wet and pussy no foul smell.

BBBJ: 9/10 really know how to suck, lick with right angle, force and timing to trigger you to cim! use water treatment

Cim: no try

Swallow: N/A

FJ: 8/10 pussy tight. she has the horny fuck me face. melons can really bounce will in missonary position. can change many position as u want.

Attitude: 10/10 no complain at all.

Damaged: 90 + Room charge.
2 shots will be charge @120.

CuntTracker
09-03-2009, 12:56 PM
Nice trimming. Now i can read thru all the reviews

I12shiok2
10-03-2009, 07:34 PM
Upz for this superb service lady :D

LuvHotaruAkane
22-03-2009, 04:57 PM
Anyone tried jinjin recently? Wonder if she still around cos I need some solid release :D

Krizandrew
26-03-2009, 02:37 PM
Saw Bro Akane asking for FR, therefore from my 2 choices, I pick JinJin since got the call 2 weeks ago and no choice to try (was involved with another FL, RTF 5 times !). Here's the long story ... remember to Up me OK !

Call her few times this morning, but she's sleeping and usually wakes up Noon. She responded and meet me a G 81 on 12:30pm.

Dressing still alright, and she wears a small little chain on her slim waist throughout the whole session. Not Petitie definitely because of her height 168cm, but slim nice legs and very smooth skin.

Was waiting for her to shower but she ask me to shower first, LL go shower alone, then her turn. Was expecting her to change to the sexy Lingerie, but she didn't.

Immediately ask me to lay on back and began to catbath me everywhere, plus using boobs, even suck every toes. All of a sudden gave me a suprise slurp across my AR and did it a few times because coming to my balls and dick which I immediately move on all 4fours for her easy access.
Must say one of the best CatBath tactics, though not the best I had. Back to the front where she continue her slurping without hands and she has a technique which focus on the head moving around making it so SHIOK! (never experience such experience of moving the head all around inside her mouth).

After 10mins, wanted her to continue but she insist on using the cap. Let her put on, but I insist have to kiss her boobs which one was damn hard (maybe because she enjoy slurping lollipop), after enjoying her breasts with my mouth, she ask me to paint her which I say no (I'm not into Painting), then she told me to finger her, position my two fingers correctly to her G spot and keep asking me to move up & turn. Before I put my fingers, already feel very wet (think she flows easily), but after fingering her and Clit for a good few mins, she shouted she's coming and really, EXTREMLY wet, flow out nicely as Lubricant. Me immediately pump her missionary, and due to all these foreplay, come in a dissapointed 1 min only.

Again, shower ourselves separately, then she began to wear her bra and top while giving me a massage (5.5/10), then we lay down talk-cock about her TianJin American boyfriend of few months .... she began to ask me to finger her again, till she's soaking wet, and immediately wanted to take the rubber which I stop. Told her to work on my small bro first, then few mins on small bro (was hoping for more, plus balls and AR, like the first round) she says cannot tahan and put on rubber. 2nd shot foreplay only few mins for me, not to satisfying ! Move to several positions and she like sissors the best, and I let go while standing on floor and watching her slim waist and slender legs .... .... forgot the mentioned, throughout the 2nd shot, she's wearing the top and bra, say try like that cloth ! WTF, so I push out her breasts at least.

Looks: 6/10 Not my type but pleasant looking (quite heavy make-up to cover some spots on side of face)
Body : 8/10 Tall Fair and huggable type
Boobs: B-C cup. Volume good enuff for her boob rubs
FJ : 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10 (good, but too short, I would prefer more than 10 mins)
Massage: 5.5/10 Average
Cathbath: 8.5/10 Patient and rather naughty
AR: 5/10 (As mentioned, only a few slurp, but shoik !)
CIM: Never try .... she did not offer, maybe should ask.
Attitude: Quite, hardworking and patient.

She likes Kinky ... so for Bro who want lots of tricks, etc.... bring your toys and imagination along, and book a solid 2 hours. For those on budget, I suppose you may want to try negotiate for $100 over phone first, then tell her you'll give tips base on performance. (Just like our HR / boss always say: Performance-based Bonus .... ha! ha !).

Damage: 130/2/2 (Even though she says $120 or $130)Room excluded). Say RTF $100 only.

Bros who like the FR, please UP my points, hope to achieve at least 1 Power. Thanks in advance.