PDA

View Full Version : KTVs with sweet Thai gals accompany

cool28man
19-01-2009, 02:28 PM
Hi Bros out there,

Usually go to KTVs with viet or PRC gals. Recently saw some preety Thai gals at golden miles and feel like want to try.I know that there are many Thai pubs at golden miles, city plaza and along the GL. But notice there is no KTVs with Thai gals accompany. Pls advice if any of bros know KTVs with Thai gals in this small city.

tiko_ahpek
19-01-2009, 05:56 PM
i think mostly at GM and usually is pubs or disco, seldom or i never really hear that KTVs have Thai hostess or PRs. ;)

there are some discos and pubs at Shenton too.

Jarko
19-01-2009, 09:26 PM
i think some high class ktv have. but all not playable..

cool28man
19-01-2009, 11:37 PM
i think mostly at GM and usually is pubs or disco, seldom or i never really hear that KTVs have Thai hostess or PRs. ;)

there are some discos and pubs at Shenton too.

Hi Bro,

Thanks for your advice. Seldom see them may be because of their visa. Ever been to pub/disco at city plaza 2nd or 3rd floor. Saw some pretty thai gals inside lift. And heard there is one KTV at 3rd floor car park. Juz wanna find Thai gal for long term relationship.

sino97
20-01-2009, 12:06 AM
Saw a few thai working in club royce a few months back . You might want to try there.

MusashiJinJin
20-01-2009, 01:36 AM
U can go to "Icon" Thai disco/liveband

Tons of pretty thai singers who will accompany u for drinks... But beware of being a carrot ;)

johnnyken
20-01-2009, 05:58 AM
Hi Bros out there,

Usually go to KTVs with viet or PRC gals. Recently saw some preety Thai gals at golden miles and feel like want to try.I know that there are many Thai pubs at golden miles, city plaza and along the GL. But notice there is no KTVs with Thai gals accompany. Pls advice if any of bros know KTVs with Thai gals in this small city.

Go to a Shing KTV at geylang, thai gals

borom
20-01-2009, 03:27 PM
Juz wanna find Thai gal for long term relationship.

Doubt KTV is the right place.
In Singapore (limited choices),Golden Mile area is the obvious place -go for lunch everyday and you will see all types there-not just the working ladies.
Even if the entertainment industry ladies are your choice, its better to see them at Golden Mile as they are often there in their natural state (many in simple clothing and without makeup ).

cool28man
21-01-2009, 07:24 AM
U can go to "Icon" Thai disco/liveband

Tons of pretty thai singers who will accompany u for drinks... But beware of being a carrot ;)

Thanks for ur advice for ICON bar, heard there are many Thai gals but have to avoid this place due to personal reason.haha..

cool28man
21-01-2009, 07:31 AM
Go to a Shing KTV at geylang, thai gals

Bro,

Must go and try this KTV. How they charge for drinks over there? Is it same like BS, like typical KTV? Mummy or Gals just come in sit?

cool28man
21-01-2009, 07:33 AM
Doubt KTV is the right place.
In Singapore (limited choices),Golden Mile area is the obvious place -go for lunch everyday and you will see all types there-not just the working ladies.
Even if the entertainment industry ladies are your choice, its better to see them at Golden Mile as they are often there in their natural state (many in simple clothing and without makeup ).

Where is it bro? And info on charges for drinks and gals like (mummy or gals come and sit)? Thanks for ur advice.