PDA

View Full Version : Super BBBJ with CIM, AR and FJ - Wat else u wan ?

MilfKiller
16-01-2009, 06:35 PM
As usual, this PRC MILF called me when she is back to Singapore. As I have tried so many gals, I am not sure who is she, so arrange a session with her on Wednesday. Sms her once I got a room, it took her about 10mins to reach my room. Open the door, once she walk inm she give me a bearhug. First look was not bad for a MILF. Shapely body with her boob almost bursting out of her dress. Quickly get down to business. As I am her first customer and it is early morning, she have cleanup at home but she still offer to shower with me. Slowly she strip me as I fondle her boob, big and soft with abit sagging. Shower was SOP, she focus more attention on my didi and backside (I wonder why).

Even take the effort to dry me with the towel. I just have to stand there and stretch out my arms. Once on the bed, she waste notime to catbath me from my neck down. slow and easy, she reach my rod. twirl her tongue around my rod, then suck abit, lick abit, deepthroat. She is teasing my didi. Next she suck my balls, licking down the crackline, rise my butt and licking my asshole, I was in heaven. Sucking and poking her tongue into it :eek:. She will return to ur didi when it getting soft, she repeat this cycle for almost 4 - 5 times took about 30mins. OMY, my legs were wobbling. Very different to explain the actual feeling, you will have to try it then u will know. During the last round, I stop her from leaving from my didi, hold her head and thrust deep into her throat. Told her that I wan to CIM, she just knock her head, a few more thrust, I explode my load into her mouth. She did not walk away but still continue to suck me dry.

I lit a cig and tcss with her. Found out that I actually look for her during her last trip but did not manage to have a session. While resting , she moved her head toward my didi again, blowing him slowly, trying her best to wake him up. HaHa, he did answer to her call. After almost 10mins of BBBJ, capped and fcuk her, first in missionary,switch to doggy, my best position as I got a mirror room, seeing her boob swinging to and fro make me cum the second fast, too fast. Put out my didi and CD, spread all my sperm on her butt. Her service and attitude was top notch. Washup and she even help to button my shirt.Pay her with tips. :D

Name: Lena (丽娜)
Look: 6.5/10 (I am not really into look)
Body: 7/10 36C/28/36 (nicely shape)
Boob: 36C (Soft with abit of sagging)
Height: 1.65m
Weight: 52kg
BBBJ: 9/10 (One of the best tonguefu I tried so far)
CIM: Allow
COB: Allow
Fingering: 6/10 (Light one)
Frenching: 6/10 depends on chemistry
FJ: 7/10 (tight and wet)
GFE: 7/10
Damage: $60 + tips/2/2 (Room n CD not included)

PM me for her contact. Let her blow ur didi and poke ur asshole.

Enjoy.

Dicktheman
16-01-2009, 08:04 PM
Bro .. u got a PM .. tks :)

malaysiapig
16-01-2009, 08:57 PM
bros can pm her contact.:)

philipbj
16-01-2009, 09:41 PM
bros can pm her ctc:) thank

ababa
17-01-2009, 12:15 AM
Bro i an\m ur hardcore fan can i have her ctc please will post FR on this

MilfKiller
17-01-2009, 11:36 AM
Hey, Bros, check ur Mailbox, all PMs replied.

Any Bros who wan to try this MILF tat super good at BBBJ with CIM , AR and FJ. pm me for her contact now. Dun miss this chick.

Enjoy.

towards
18-01-2009, 12:20 AM
hey bro! mind sharing her contact? wanna try..
thanks alot!

din teo kok thi
18-01-2009, 06:26 AM
hi brother,

can pm her contact

MilfKiller
19-01-2009, 12:47 AM
HaHa, still no FR even got a few Bros have tried her. Well, maybe Bros are busy for CNY.

Doing ur Spring Cleaning,PM me for her contact to let her clean ur small bro too.

Thank Q

andrew101
19-01-2009, 10:53 AM
HaHa, still no FR even got a few Bros have tried her. Well, maybe Bros are busy for CNY.

Doing ur Spring Cleaning,PM me for her contact to let her clean ur small bro too.

Thank Q

Thanks for the contact. BTW, found out that Lena hp no. is the same as Xiao Min from bro Suave1237. :confused:

MilfKiller
19-01-2009, 12:03 PM
Thanks for the contact. BTW, found out that Lena hp no. is the same as Xiao Min from bro Suave1237. :confused:

Shit, she told me no one is helping her. Another con case. Maybe I will drop this thread.

Thank Q

Existentialism
19-01-2009, 01:29 PM
BTW, found out that Lena hp no. is the same as Xiao Min from bro Suave1237.

Seems this scenario has been played out more and more recently. :(

I've noticed a number of Fls, both locals and PRCs, are asking different bros to help out. Worse still, they use different names as their calling card. I myself have called two different numbers asking for two different girls but getting the same useless FL I didn't want to call in the first place!:eek::mad: This has led to misunderstanding and even created issues between bros here.

I feel these FLs have have exploited bros' generosity and have taken advantage of the SB system.

Unfortunately, there's really no way to correct this situation. Oh well...

Thanks for reading:)

dreadlord
19-01-2009, 02:13 PM
hi bro care to pm me her contact???

tonkilo
20-01-2009, 12:56 AM
1st of all,like to tks bro Milfkiller for the ctc, yes agreed with some of bros here commented, she used to be under a diff name, tried b4 somewhere last yr, anyway, wat TS commented abt her service was quite true, quite a budget bonk and service oriented lady,but understand that her thread is gone,so i think its up to TS to decide whether to delete or not.
Overall- i still find she's a friendly lady with superb service.Worth it for those on shoestring budget.

CuntTracker
20-01-2009, 01:25 AM
Why delete thread if its a good recommendation?

We are here to intro lobangs isnt it so? Help or no help doesnt matter... Most important is she deliver and consistent in her service and attitude :)

Whether 1 bro help 2 bro help or all bros help really depends on her capabilities.

As for the changing of name/number... maybe should not lah

BBBJ Clinic
20-01-2009, 01:35 AM
Bro, can i have her contact?

Any FR from other bros that try her service yet?

MilfKiller
20-01-2009, 09:10 AM
A big thank Q to Bro tonkilo for his short FR on Lena.

PM me for her contact, try her BBBJ and AR, you will be in heaven.

Thank Q

crazycatie
20-01-2009, 01:48 PM
helo bro,

i'm newbie, anyone mind to share lena contact?

thanks bro.!

MilfKiller
20-01-2009, 11:59 PM
Wa, replied to alot of PMs but still no normal FR. Bros too busy preparing Chinese 牛 Year ???

Anyway, pm me for her contact now.

Thank Q

crazycatie
21-01-2009, 06:44 AM
Thanks for contact. She find me too young for her. lol.. > <

Thanks tho and tipped her also.

MilfKiller
21-01-2009, 07:41 PM
Thanks for contact. She find me too young for her. lol.. > <

Thanks tho and tipped her also.

Too young for her? How old are you? Hope not 18..... hehehe.

PM me for her contact to try her BBBJ with CIM, forget to mention her AR tat send u to Heaven.

Thank Q

MilfKiller
22-01-2009, 01:05 AM
Aiyo, still no FR......

Anyway, pm me for her contact. But remember to go and try her out. Dun keep keep.

Thank Q

MilfKiller
24-01-2009, 09:30 AM
Super BBBJ with CIM, AR and FJ - Wat else u wan ?

PM me for her contact to try her out.

Thank Q

mel07
24-01-2009, 09:39 AM
hi bro !! im free tonite and would like to try her. kindly pm me her contact. thank you !!

WWWFXXX
24-01-2009, 11:10 AM
Bro can pm me her contact, thkx

MilfKiller
25-01-2009, 11:35 AM
Lena wish everyone is HAPPY NIU YEAR, Everyone HUAT HUAT HUAT.

No where to go during CNY, pm me for Lena contact and spend a wonderful time with her.

HUAT...

manisedap
26-01-2009, 07:27 PM
can pls share her contact....?

jyet100
26-01-2009, 09:14 PM
May I have the contact of Lena. Thanks.

evra22
26-01-2009, 09:51 PM
thanks to bro MilfKiller, i got to meet this wonderful lady at k81.below are my rating of her.

Name: Lena (丽娜)
Look: 6.5/10 (milf, pretty for her age ba)
Body: 6/10 36C/28/36 (abit of fats above tummy area)
Boob: 36C (natural but a bit saggy)
Height: 1.6m ++
BBBJ: 9/10 (very shiok, didi sure got feel)
AR(8/10(nice feel of her licking my ass)
Fingering: 6/10 (good,no smell)
FJ: 7/10 (tight and wet, accomodate to u)
GFE: 7/10(chatty and suductive)
Damage: $60 + tips/2/2 (Room n CD not included but i got one CD free cos bonk her twice only got one CD on hand)

bro MilfKiller can up me??? points very low ah. if can thanks!!!

enjoy!!

goldenlink
27-01-2009, 10:16 AM
Thanks to bro MILFKILLER for Lena's contact. Had a session with her last night.

Called her after booking the room, she told me she would be late for 15 minutes. "Ringggggggg......", finally here she came. She was not a looker, probably 6/10. But she made up with her friendliness and smile. The minus points are her sagging boobs and some tummy fat. But it was ok to me as I was more interested in her service.

She got a very skillful tongue. The way she licked, she sucked, she painted my groin area and finally the AR that really made me in cloud nine. She repeated these action a few times. I wanted to enjoy more and asked her not to stop until I said so. Yet, she accomodated to it.

The FJ was rather SOP. Her screamming was quite loud but who care.

Overall, a sexified session during the CNY.

congo0206
27-01-2009, 11:38 AM
hi bro,

can PM me her contact,pls.

thanks.

happy new year

hyde21
28-01-2009, 06:18 PM
Bro can share ctc. thkx

MilfKiller
30-01-2009, 09:47 AM
A big thank Q to Bro evra22 and Bro Goldenlink for their FRs on Lena.

What a good ways to bonk ur NIU Year.

Any Bros interested in her contact can pm me now.

Thank Q

MilfKiller
02-02-2009, 09:45 AM
Super cheap bonk with BBBJ, CIM and AR.

PM me to try all her skill.

Thank Q

Garfieldzzzzz
02-02-2009, 10:04 AM
contact pls...

teoh75ki
02-02-2009, 01:24 PM
hi duke can give me her contact no

Jarko
02-02-2009, 05:39 PM
hi bro can share her contact...........:)thank alot

MilfKiller
06-02-2009, 09:47 AM
Lena is on CODE RED, but if you like BBBJ with CIM and AR, you still can look for her.

PM me for her contact now.

Cheers

MilfKiller
10-02-2009, 10:01 AM
CODE RED is over for Lena, pm or email me for her contact to try her superb BBBJ and CIM.

Thanks

MilfKiller
13-02-2009, 09:45 AM
Super cheap bonk with BBBJ, CIM and AR. Not forgetting FJ.

PM or email me for her contact now.

Thank Q