PDA

View Full Version : Li Yue- 36C MILF w/ Hands-free BBBJ 2 CIMs for $60

Cheonging101
16-01-2009, 03:38 PM
Thread deleted 6 times... Yup... definitely record...
Short intro of Li Yue again:

Looks: Classic Chinese face
Dressing: Improving (used to be Village Girl)
Body: Slightly meaty hourglass with C cup boobs
Damage: $60/2 shots/Until you finish your 2 shots (or you ask to stop)
BBBJ: Hands-free
CIM: Yes, yes (meaning twice).

Have messaged to and fro with mod Caveat_Emptor with all my employer details in an international firm and my office no. Finally resolved with him that I'm not an OKT. Now, bros, you can post your FRs without fear of being zapped!:D To all bros who were zapped for being in close proximity from me prior to this, very sorry.:o But at least managed to get back your innocence.

Bro Joyseeker (with big 256 message inbox) & bro haonan25 (with very small 10 message inbox due to moderation) would be managing my thread during my overseas business trip next week.:p

I do not know Li Yue's exact departure date but let's just enjoy her services while the going is still good.:D

andrew101
19-01-2009, 02:08 PM
Help to post my Previous FR on Li Yue

First of all, thanks Bro Cheonging for the contact. One Word for LI YUE “EXCELLENT JOB” Had an appointment with her at 9.15pm yesterday. SMS her after i check in at H81. Waited about 5 to 8mins before she knocked on the door. And here she is, wearing a simple T-shirt and a mini skirt. Look wise was quite an average MILF. Not really a looker or lau chio. But quite acceptable.

Once in the room. TCSS as we both undress. And bath was rather SOP. Just washed me and my didi without soap. After done, i went back and wash myself with soap. Make sure is clean before she BBBJ me:p

Then we came to the bed. She immedately attacked my nipple before take some mineral water and straight down to my didi and gave me a solid BBBJ with sucking balls. Suction was great and the pressure was real good. Then position herself in sideway. I manage to caress her boobs and few fingering on her clitoris. She quick enough to respond with soft moan as i rub her in fast speed. Jerking apply and she move her body down and continue her BBBJ. This time, she’s hand-free. Ocassionly i looked at her and find that she really enjoy herself. Take about 10 min for me to CIM. After cummed, she even keep sucking till dry dry. Me shiok shiok lying there.

2nd round, there no interval at all after the 1st shot. Even no time for me to smoke. Straight away she used her mouth with water to wash my didi. And carry on her BBBJ. Alternately she will catbath me with licking my arm, chest, leg and around my goin area. Lots of slurping and tongue licking on my didi head.

Unfortunately, i cannot cum after 25min. But she will not easily give up, putting lot of effort to make me cum again. Alternately she will HJ along with licking the tip of my didi head and deepthroating. Also asked for 69 position whereby i fingering her for a short while but no painting.

Keep trying and trying before i give up. But she request to do FJ. Help to cap me and started with missionary. Real wet but pussy was quite loose. Pumping her in and out. Moaning was great with soft wave. Her expression was erotic. One hand squeeze her breast, the other grab hold on the pillow. Then change to doogie but was unsucessful. Too tired liao.

So i call it a day, she just smile and say didi today “BU TING HUA”. And she went for her shower. I was totally exhausted and lying flat. She came out and before she dress up herself. I was so surprise as she told me if didi still can cum, she don’t mind carry on her BBBJ. :eek:, what can i say. She damn hungry for it....hehe. I told her next time i will be prepare. Since almost an hour, pay her and she leave for the next appointment.

Overall, Excellent. She’s the want who does all the job, very hardworking indeed, i just lying there. She never complaint a single words during the whole session. She is very Friendly and Cheerful at all time.

BTW, i don’t compare her with Bai Xue and XYZ. I do try BX and XYZ. But to me, they are all excellent in term of BBBJ. They have their own style and skill of BBBJ. I would rather called them the “Speical One”.

Name: Li Yue
Look: 5.5/10 (Not a looker. Rather an average Milf. Don’t expect a Lau Chio)
Boobs: B+ (Very soft and firm with small pointer nips. Not saggy at all)
Body: 6.5/10 (Not plump nor slim. Only tummy fat. Skin quite smooth)
BBBJ: 10/10 (Superb SHIOK. Hand-free and deepthroating. No interval between first and second shot)
CIM: Yes
Kissing/Frenching: Never try
Fingering: Yes (only a while, she feel uncomfortable)
Painting: Nil
FJ: 7/10 (Quite loose. Accommodating)
Massage: Never ask
GFE: 8.5/10 (love to stick with u)
Service: 10/10 (Excellent. Treat u damn good, like a king)
Attitude: 11/10 (Excellent, Making u out of the mind. Even HP ring, never pick up but do ask her to return call after our session)
Damage: 60/1/2 (only cum once)
RTF: YES

Aseeker
19-01-2009, 03:26 PM
I was searching for this thread earlier and finally found this! Thanks to bro Cheonging101, I was intro to this super hardworking gem that blow me non-stop for nearly entire hour.

I sms her in chinese after a few days later to try her service and arrange to meet at lorxx. Met her and decided to get a hour only room for it. Shower together and everything was sop until she started attacking my little bro! Sucking like a sweet lolipop, she was really enjoying herself slurping it up. After 20mins I decided to let go incase I can't finish the second shot. Told her to open up her mouth and let everything swallowed by her. Both cleaned up and rest for 5 mins then she starts to use her mouth of make me little bro stand. After couple of minutes, my little bro was at its max again. Li Yue really work tirelessly to the end of the hour for me to cum. I am really stunned by her hardworking and nice attitude, though no much of a looker but she okay by my standard.

Definitely RTF again!

Nitro Trans
20-01-2009, 11:17 AM
Repost FR on Li Yue
Thanks Bro Haonan for the contact. Had a unforgetable session with her last night. She indeed had a formidable BBBJ skill.

She reached about 10min after i’ve check in the room n sms her the room no. First look, quite a pleasant looking Milf. She has a flawless skin, smooth and fair, coupled with a nice pair of boobs. Very firm and tender.

We then stripped and shower together. She giving a soft boob massage on my back and follow by my chest....also clean me throughoutly. Amidst all the ecstasy. I caress her gorgeous pair of boobs. Nice shower indeed.

After drying up, we proceed to the bed. TCSS as i offer her cig and she say she don’t smoke. I can say she is a very friendly, PR skill very good and easy going gal, which can give me the GFE feeling before action.

Started off with a descent cabath on my nipples and chest. The way she licked was damn SHIOK! I do enjoy the tenderness and smoothness of her blossom boobs. No huge, but just nice enought to hold.

Then she head south for my balls, she licked followby sucking the whole lot. She continue the balls sucking and licking every part of my rod before rod start to harden. She immediately put the whole rod into her wetty mouth for BBBJ. Can see she damn hungry for it. Suction was really good. She will alternately lick round my didi head and deepthroating. Super hardworking and patiently getting much attention on my didi. Lot of curled tongue action between didi head and side of my dick. What follow was unexpected. Hand Free with non-stop sucking. Never felt this sensation feel before. This went for a good 20 min before i can’t hold the pressure suction. Therefore, CIM and she sucked for another min before she released.

Since there not much time left. Both had a quick bath before going for 2nd round. Quite exhausted after the 1st shot. But she make her effort to HJ me first. The other hand teasing my balls. Her skill was really amazing, the effort and courage really make my didi harden again. In no time, capped me and did her in missionary. Moaning was great, not loud but erotic as i pumped her repeatly till i finally give out my load onto her. Help to remove CD and we cuddle in the bed for a while before we had our final bath.

Throughout the entire session. Quite a Choo Chop action maybe due to the time limit. But very much satisfying in term of her hardworks and attitude. We clicked like we knew each other for sometime.

Highly recommended to all BBBJ n CIM lovers.

Rating:
Look: 6.5/10 (Pleasant looking MILF)
Body: 6.5/10 (A bit meaty but has a flawless complexion, smooth and fair)
Boobs: B+ (Not so hugr but very firm and can feel the tenderness)
BBBJ: 10/10 (Amazing. Surprisingly give a hand-free non-stop sucking)
Kissing: Never try
Fingering: Never try
FJ: 7/10 ( wet but not so tight)
GFE: 9/10 (easy going character)
Service: 10/10 (Outstanding)
Attitude: 10/10 (not a time watcher.Very co-operative)
Damage: 60 + 10tips
RTF: Definitely a YES for me

BlurWolfe
20-01-2009, 10:10 PM
I have tried her. Thank to a bro who passed me Li Yue contact.

She is definite a 'must try' for those never try BBBJ and CIM. Normally FLs only give very short BJ and hardly anyone will CIM. She is very hardworking too, blow and blow for the 2 shots.

Li Yue
Looks: 6
body: 6
BBBJ: 8.5
FJ: Never try
Fingering: Yes, she is tight
Service: 8

Thank you bro for sharing this wonderful experience.

Doggone!
20-01-2009, 11:43 PM
My thanks to Bro Cheonging101 for sharing the contact.

She qualifies as a MILF, a bit on the fleshy
but not fat. Very good work attitude and
not money-faced. Advised me to go for $10
hotel when I was going towards one of the H81.
While she couldn't make me CIM, she never stopped
till I tell her after 15-20 mins of continuous blowing.
Highly recommended for BBBJ fans, like me.
What I like about her is also her responsiveness.
She allows painting and her soft moans will turn you
rock hard and ready for the fj.

She's good enough for me that I've already rtf once.

tonkilo
21-01-2009, 05:32 AM
1st of all, hv to tks bro Cheonging101 for the ctc, met up with LY tonite and had a really satisfying time with her, though she may not be really eye catching but her looks definitely will grow on u.Try missionary and look at her face, u will be surprised she looks exceptionally pretty at closed up.
What all bros here mentioned is quite believable,a friendly lady with no airs and trying her best to performed the mission deligently and more,
One funny things is,throughout the whole session, her phone didnt buzz at all,making me really enjoyed the feast without interruption,got no idea whether she silence it or no one beep her, but one bro here msg her ,and she told me tat bro is her regular and a nice chap.Guese it must be either TS,bro Haonan25 or bro Joyseeker,whoever it is ,keep it up.One thing abt LY,she is a genuine lady,treat her nice and she will return in double.

Look: 6.5/10
Boobs: Solid
Body: 7/10 (smooth skin)
BBBJ: 8.5/10
Kissing/Frenching: Yes
Fingering: Yes
Painting: abit
FJ: 8/10 (Best in doggie,cos the accentuation of her butt)
Massage: no ask
GFE: 8/10
Service: 9/10
Attitude: 10/10 (make u feel very comfortable,during the 2nd round ,even tell u tat if u're rifle does not listen to order ,its ok,but she was totally wrong)Damage: as stated plus tips,
RTF : sure,(its not very often u find such a lady)

Once agn, tks TS for the 'great gem to be'.
Cheers:)

cover
21-01-2009, 06:03 PM
Firstly thanks to bro cheonging101 for the contact. wanna to write FR but the thread was MIA.

Have to said LY has very good customer service. she rang me up to check whether am I soon reaching our love nest as to make sure she won't be late.

Door bell rang. appearing in front of me a lady dressed in purple blouse and as what cheonging101 had described she has a classic chinese look. TCSS abit what happening in GL and then she hugged me a while..friendly gal. then we strip and she exposed her pink flowery printed bra to me..seldom see it nowadays hehe nice and sexy. asked her to remove her bra and show off her boobs. WOW she got a firm C-cupped boobs which make up the short comings. nice to see and nice to touch :D her nipple very 'tune-able' hehe

She lead me to bath. my cleaning was SOP.but she soaped herself and hugged me then said she wanted to be my Jie Jie. then I called her Jie Jie lor WOW really remind those Jpn incest AV :cool: suddenly she mouthed with warm water and give me a introduction of her bbbj. we dried ourselves and proceed to bed.

Some simple catbath then she started her bbbj. i would said it's really shiok. she do all kinds of lips, tongue, mouth pattern. while she doing her part. i didn't let my hands idle. my left hand finger molest her meimei and my hand finger molest her boobs. she giving some unique moaning. damn bei tahan. some while later i felt my volcano is erupting soon. i asked her to fasten the motion. she went toilet to discharge my CIM and came back telling me i came a lot :D

On bed TCSS. then we have nipple flighting hehe to wake up my sex desire again. soon my brother got reaction and she mounted her mouth to it in light speed. after many many minutes still no sign of CIM then i suggest to her fj. she reacted like waiting for this all the while haha. quickly capped and pushed it in before my brother went back to sleep. she is quite tight and really wet. jam jam jam in missionary. finally exploded in her love hole. when i removed myself i noticed she really wet and juice surrounding her meimei:D

washed up dressed up and paid her + tips. then she said i paid her too much. i told her she deserve the tips. WOW hardly to have this kind of gal around.

Evo^Madz28
21-01-2009, 06:30 PM
Thanks TS for the ctc. this is a late FR so hope TS wont mind
RTF Li Yue twice. To cut short the story. I would rate 10/10 value for money.

Looks : 6/10 milf milf
Body : 6/10 fleshy but not fat
Boobs : 6/10 i think got enhanced.. anybody can confirm?
bbbj : 10/10 out of the world. and guess what ... She swallowed!!!!! she even told me `一天吞一个帅哥的精,常保年轻!!

AR : 8/10 my AH kana lick clean clean and poke deep deep
Damage : $60 + $20 hotel
RTF : Definitely ....

murali
22-01-2009, 07:48 AM
thanks to bro JS for her contact,

called her n made an appointment to meat up, she was quite on the dot and a fairly decent MILF, as what bros have pointed out, boy she can really suck n suck, think she's crazy when she sees us wriggling under her mouth, hahaha, can 'control' a guy via his dicky!

CIM 1st time n boy did she swallow it up! :eek: must be needing more protein for the day :D next was another round of bbbj then dicky stood up n i wanted to poke her, poke until song song then finally ask for CIM n she obliged, what can i say! a totally service oriented gal!

will definitely RTF for this erotica service of swallowing siah!!!

dicky77
23-01-2009, 01:12 AM
Thx Bro TS for Li Yue's ctc.
Below my FR on LY.

Like what other bros have stated, she blows like an energizer bunny no stop de lol. 1st shot cim 2nd shot missionary. The sucking, licking of balls + AR coupled with her hands free deepthroat make me cum fast, sucked every drop dry shiok. 2nd shot started with bbbj while i fingered her wet pussy, she sucked for 20min no cum see her tired suggested fj. Must say she has a tight n wet pussy, did her in missionary, her natural moans became faster as i increased my rpm b4 unloading my cream. Overall had a good session with her, i think she looks ok for her age but kinda hate her hairstyle lol. Recommended for bros looking for a budget bonk with good service.

Laters.

M.Muff
23-01-2009, 02:30 AM
Thanks to bro Cheonging101 for the contact! As promised an after action FR.

My FR going to be short and direct. Not blow by blow account for you to wank over while you read. If you really want, I say just call her and go for it lah. Only $60, don't be a cheepo.

Also, some rumour was going that Cheonging101 is okt. I say, don't know don't care. Really, does it matter at all?

Er, no offense bro Cheonging101, but I don't know you personally, so cannot confirm or deny anything for you. All I can say is I asked for the contact and you gave it me so in my book, you're a good man! That's all the matters and really should satisfy everyone.

Anyway, my honest FR, just the facts to help you make a decision. No offense to anyone:

Looks: Think some bros have said "Classic Chinese face". Er, okay, I think I know what you mean. But I was looking at the walkers before that and I was thinking of SYT classic chinese face. Let's put it this way, not SYT, definitely in MILF territory. So, forget about SYT, in MILF, for her age, okay lah. Can pass, but no distinction.

Body: Definitely meaty. I like slim SYT, so by my rating, its going to be Bah-bah plus.

Boobs: Handful C, maybe large B. Fits in your hands, no silicon bullshit.

Dressing: Who bloody hell cares? Clothes were off and we were a go in about two minutes.

BBBJ: The main item! Hands-free, with hands, balls licking, head sucking. Pretty much every thing, which is what you'd expect anyway since it could be going on for a while! Truthfully, I've had better, but not at this price.

CIM: Without a doubt. No questions asked. No need to shy and have to ask if can. Just fire when ready.

Service: Good. Its not a "kenna raped" or "you're my lord and master" type. But more a friendly fuck buddy or in this case, suck buddy type. Talk, talk, suck, suck, talk, talk, suck, suck. Nice and relaxing. Definitely not a time watcher. Very relaxing. Chill out, have a blow job, chat about stuff. Obviously, speak in chinese only.

Damage: $60/2 shots/? + 20 for hotel + 10 for tips. Time I dunno, cos as far as I could tell, she was quite willing to go on till the end of time.

Verdict: No fuss, no muss, clean a simple, cheap cim and cim. Looking for SYT, go elsewhere. Looking for wild fight in bed, go elsewhere. Looking for a mouth to clean your tool and deposit your spunk. Right here bros.

=============
Anyone who wants to up me, please do so! Somehow some people will always minus my points for my posts. Dunno why. Sigh.

jec808
23-01-2009, 03:23 PM
Thanks to TS bro Cheonging101 for the contact. Tried calling several time and finally got a session with her yesterday.

My short fr;

Look: 6.5 (simple, average Milf.)
Boobs: 8 (soft and firm nice to hold -great nipples)
Body: 7.5 (fair and smooth skin except some stretch marks on tummy)
BBBJ: 9 (very very hardworking, non stop)
Pussy: 8 (nicely formed)
Fingering: 8 (no complain when done soft and slow)
FJ: 7.5 (Accommodating)
Service: 9.5 (superb and hardworking)
Attitude: 9.5 (Excellent)

Thanks again TS for this great budget find, will up my pts to you.

DellCom
24-01-2009, 12:35 AM
Wanted to rtf AiRen last night but she is not available.
So call up Li Yue to try her bbbj.
My simple FR.

Look: 5
Boobs: 6.5
Body: 6
BBBJ: 9 (very hardworking)
FJ: 6
Attitude: 8
rtf: no. prefer younger one

Thanks bro haonan25 for contact

looking4massage
24-01-2009, 05:36 PM
Thanks Bro Haonan and Joyseeker,

Managed to try her out this afternoon, this report is fresh from oven.

As described by other bros here, she is really hardworking. I give 11 out 10. She could make me cum twice within 1 hour with her super long bbbj. She didn't even stop once before I shot out...

Two thumbs up for her good services... As for her look, mm... probably only 6/10... but who cares??

sadist1804
24-01-2009, 08:31 PM
First of all,must ty bro haonan25 for giving LY contact.
As agreed,i will write my virgin FR for LY.

Manage to sms her n book an appointment @ 1630in L81.Waited for her abt 3mins b4 she knocks.If yer looking for SYT den this is not for u.Quite pleasant looking MILF.Asked how old is she,she told me she was 33,well didnt quite believe and asked if she dare to show me her passport.when she show me her passport,to my surprize we happen to have to same birthday!!!Its such a
coincident.

Started wif TCSS n SOP bath,everything was normal.But the way she do it,can feel she is paying attention to my every needs.Head to bed after drying n starts wif a catbath on nipple n chest,head down to lick my balls while slowly caressing my rod.Then its BBBJ action time.Took abt 15mins to CIM.To my surprize she swallow it...she told me she normally dun swallow,i think its a birthday gift for me bah..hahaha

Rested for a while,TCSS again,ask if she willing to give a light massage,she answer promptly she will try.The massage was not great but i wud rate it as not bad for a begainer.After that Round 2 starts.R2 was kinda hard for her coz after 15mins of blowing i still cant CIM.Told her to rest but she insisted on doing it.She is a very hard working lady.Finally explode after 25mins of her hard work.After swallowing,clean up n went sop bath to end the session.

To all bros who hvnt try her,yer getting much more den wad u pay for.

Looks: 6/10 (not bad for a milf)
Boobs: 8/10 (not saggy)
Body: 7/10 (for me not bad alrdy)
BBBJ: 9/10 (duno how to explain)
CIM: 100% yes
Kissing/Frenching:nve try
Fingering: yes
Painting: yes
FJ: Nve try (forgot to buy CD...haha)
Massage: 5/10 (she tried her best)
GFE:7/10 (for me its more like good friend)
Attitude/Service : 10/10 (very very attentive,make u feel very comfy)
RTF : 101% (a very nice lady)
Damage : 60+20tips+rm (very gd price for this type of service)

trasneil
25-01-2009, 12:50 AM
Just had Li Yue in the evening. Heres my simple FR:

Nationality: PRC / Shenyang
Looks : 5/10 .. not her strong point la but still look ok./.
Boobs : Not small .should be C cup.. not saggy..
Bbbj : 9/10.. CIM for first session
Massage: 4/10... but she did put in effort..
FJ : 7/10.. still tight and very responsive..

Her attitude is very good..no rush.. think will definite RTF in couple of days time.. To me, the plus point was her BBBJ n CIM..thanks to bro Haonan for the contact lor.. Happy 牛 Year..

Jango99
25-01-2009, 11:22 AM
Thank you for ctc. Just back from session w LY, nice lady, well spoken but a def milf lol

Looks:5.5/10
Body: 6/10 (abit too round for my taste)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (for her age, nicely shaped, firm and light colored tips)
BBBJ: 8/10 (patient, thorough, good suction and nice hands free, CIM of course)
FJ: Never try...kena called by boss, lost all mood for 2nd shot

:) she seemed concerned that I was disappointed with her looks, but I told I did expect milf so no worries. and she wanted me to have 2nd shot, but I needed to rush back office....nice gal

DumbAss
27-01-2009, 02:44 PM
Had a session with Li Yue last week. I only managed to meet her after midnight. We finally got to meet up at 3 am and it was at this hour and her attitude to please that makes her a good lay for me.
I was tired and she was considerate asking if I needed a massage first. I went for that and it was an hour long massage before I knew it. My stiffness in neck and shoulders were gone before I knew it. Than came her well known hands free BBBJ.
After awhile of her BJ which nearly brought me to climax, she mounted me to keep me comfortable and relaxed. She was enjoying as much as I do and before long, I was wasted.
Took another round of rest before she started working on my little brother. Before I knew it, he was ready and was definitely not normal for man of my age.
Had my second round missionary and finally cleaned up and leave a her charges and $20 tips.
Overall, I had the best session with a FL.
I would rate her as average on ooks but proportionate body with an attitude to go the extra mile.
Would definitely RTF.
:)

stray
28-01-2009, 10:31 AM
Well had her last week..Overall she looks ok but not the type of MILF I had in mind.

Looks : 5.5
Boobs : C cup.. good feeling..
Bbbj : 9 Very hard working
FJ : 7 Responsive

She is friendly n hard working...

suckerfortits
28-01-2009, 10:34 AM
Hi all, thanks to bro haonan25 and JoySeeker I got Li Yue's contact. Managed to try her out on New Year's day. :) So as promised here's my FR:

Looks: 5.5/10 (definitely a milf)
Boobs: 7/10 (firm but not too big)
Body: 6/10 (can see a bit of tummy)
BBBJ: 9/10 (I only came once, but can see she tried really hard.)
CIM: 100% (yes! she swallowed for me! :D)
Kissing/Frenching: never tried
Fingering: yes
Painting: never tried
FJ: 7/10
Attitude/Service : 10/10 (She tried hard to make me come.)
RTF : probably not
Damage : 60+rm+cd

Although I only came once, she definitely tried to give a good service. I just guess she's not really my type therefore I'll pass her up for a RTF to all the other bros. :)

liuyidao2009
28-01-2009, 11:16 AM
With Singapore in deep recession, I hope some kind brothers would introduce $50 price tag prc women for us to bonk. the present $60 was jacked up by bro Waggie8888 during the early inflationary phase of 2007. remember, we still have to fork out additional $20 for room rental at h81. if turnover is good, the prc women would be still able to fa cai. bro waggie8888's women were promoted as S$50/2hrs/unlimited shots during better times for cheongsters.

tiostun
29-01-2009, 02:16 PM
Happy new yr everyone! Firstly thx to bro haonan for our dear LY's contact. Tried her abt 3 weeks back on 9/1 (fri). here's a short FR!

Look: 6.5 Better than I expected!
Boobs: 8
Body: 7.5
BBBJ: 10! SUPER
Pussy: 8 Yummy
Fingering/Painting: Yes
Frenching: Yes
FJ: N/A
Service: 9.5
Attitude: 9.5
Dmg: 60+tips+room (save $$ on cd haha!)

Tried lots and lots of bbbj position. Finally 1st shot CIM in 69 with me eating her. 2nd shot CIM+swallow! She said swallow 1 xiao shuai ge's cum a day is good for skin haha

Thanks again for the great find! will definitely rtb after i return to sg! Gong xi fa cai!

Fitman
29-01-2009, 04:09 PM
Hi,

Any bros care to share LY ctc with me?:)
Many Thanks.

haonan25
29-01-2009, 06:29 PM
Happy new yr everyone! Firstly thx to bro haonan for our dear LY's contact. Tried her abt 3 weeks back on 9/1 (fri). here's a short FR!

BBBJ: 10! SUPER
Service: 9.5
Attitude: 9.5
Dmg: 60+tips+room (save $$ on cd haha!)

Tried lots and lots of bbbj position. Finally 1st shot CIM in 69 with me eating her. 2nd shot CIM+swallow! She said swallow 1 xiao shuai ge's cum a day is good for skin haha

Thanks again for the great find! will definitely rtb after i return to sg! Gong xi fa cai!

haha, another lucky chap that gets swallow.. :)

juzplay
29-01-2009, 06:38 PM
This one looks good.

TS, can I have ctc?

aczeta76
29-01-2009, 06:41 PM
Maybe time for a RTF hmmm...

Aceyfox
29-01-2009, 06:43 PM
have try li yue on saturday. the bbbj & cim was quite nice. thanks bro ts:D

hi bro,

can i have her contact pls. Thanks

Aceyfox
29-01-2009, 06:44 PM
Maybe time for a RTF hmmm...

i am a MILF lover too. can i have her contacts?

chaojiwangpai
29-01-2009, 08:02 PM
hi all! can anyone share her contact wib me ? i'll post fr after tat.. tks

arm00
29-01-2009, 11:59 PM
Thanks Bro Cheonging101 for her ctc. Take this opportunity to wish all Bros, a very happy and prosperous Niu Year. Huat Ah!!!

A short FR on her

Look: 6/10 (Told me had a 13 year old son in China)
Boobs: B+
Body: 6.5/10
BBBJ: 10/10
Fingering: Nil
Painting: Nil
FJ: Nvr Try
Service: 8 /10
Attitude: 9.5/10
Damage: 60/1/2 (She's willing to do twice for you but one time enough for me as I feel that she had sextisfied me and she's really hardworking during the first round)
RTF: Yes! Yes! Yes!:)

zen7
30-01-2009, 12:59 AM
Anybody can share the ctc with me???

oyeah
30-01-2009, 01:02 AM
First thing, I will like to thank TS for LY contact and wishing all bros Happy Chinese New Year!!!

Had a great sexation time wif LY last nite, here is my short FR:

Looks: 6.5/10 (Typical China Lady)
Body: 7/10 (average)
Bobbs: B (handful squeezing and she likes it)
Kissing: Light on lips n cheecks
BBBJ: 10/10 (very Hard working)
AR: 8/10 (alternate tounge protruding)
CIM: once (SWALLOED!!!)
FJ: 8/10 (Tight tight!!)
Moaning: Real stero
Service & Attitude: 11/10 (Very very very hardworking, bbbj non-stop till CIM)
Damage: Same as all bros 60/1/2
others: Nil
RTF: Will try Xiao Lan to decide...

haonan25
30-01-2009, 04:19 AM
Ty bro for FRing...

[QUOTE=arm00;3431369]A short FR on her

Service: 8 /10
Attitude: 9.5/10
RTF: Yes! Yes! Yes!:)

Ty bro for FRing...

ramman45
30-01-2009, 06:40 AM
Thanks to TS, I have tried Li Yue yesterday. The overall service is considered 7/10 . Will bonk again soon.

- ramman45

tibuoy1
30-01-2009, 09:55 AM
Had Li Yue yesterday. First, all the bad things I say first. She is confirm not young or skinny. First time see her, alamak!

But she is good. I fired 2 times in 1hour. Sometimes kena bad experience my didi want to go back into shell like turtle. But not for her, so bros don’t worry. Her BBBJ is good, like the other bros say she is very patient. Can slow, can fast, can long time, can 69, can f*** her mouth. When I 69 her and stick my tongue in, sometimes she stop bj me to moan. Wah, make my didi harder.

Her FJ is shiokest. She get wet easily (I can tell the difference between my saliva and her juice) and like to moan loudly. Very accommodating also. Any position for you and she don’t get tired. Enough breast and ass to grab and she damn tough, never complain grab too hard when I high already.
In between action time you also appreciate her. She has a lovely smile and a positive attitude. I quite moody from work, etc but she make me feel recharged. She is honest also. I asked her how much to test whether she try to bluff me but she told me $60 so I tip her. She seem very popular, hp keep ringing. I nice guy, allow her to pick up but she professional, said she will call back later.

RTF: I already check her schedule :)

jugesam
30-01-2009, 12:51 PM
Tks bro cheonging101 for the contacts.

Short fr as there are many here already.

her service is tip top. like been said, bbbj without hands. if you are looking for pure bbbj, this is the one. she is real pro in terms of services, very hardworking, no answering of phones during session, asking you if this ok, that ok etc, very accomodating. One of the best attitude i have seen so far.

overall i enjoyed the whole session, except the looks is really not my cup of tea:p

the stats are very much what the previous FRs had reported.

Jarko
30-01-2009, 02:39 PM
hi any bro can share li yue contact........... thank

bomb25
30-01-2009, 09:23 PM
bro,can pm mi her contact.thank!!

jason.loh
30-01-2009, 09:39 PM
I wish her ctc too.. any bro can share??

primo
31-01-2009, 06:20 AM
many thanks to bro joyseeker for the contact.

sms her last night but no reply. maybe she is busy. will still try my luck. :)

ok, manage to get her finally! apparently, she told me she got some problem replying sms, so she got another number. carry 2 hp. :p

book a room, told her and within mins, she arrive. surely not for syt lover, but to me is ok as i want to try her bbbj. very fast to arrive for my standard. had a little chit chat and proceed to bath. she follow in, but we bath on our own.

lie on bed, she sat on the bed and rubba my nips, slowly going to my groin area and start her bbbj. initial bbbj was hands free, as time goes by, she had to use her hands to help out abit as i took some time to cum!

ly really try her best with very nice attitude and no complains or whatsoever from her. after i cum, took a puff and proceed to bath, told her its enough for me and pay her damage with tips for her hard work.

name: li yue
looks: 5.5
body: 5
bbbj: 7.5
attitude: 8
damage: 60+ tips

pig40
31-01-2009, 11:39 AM
tell Liyue not to keep too many sms in inbox. the hp got limited memory to stuff everything. clear unwanted inbox/outbox messages to free up space. if still cannot, check the message centre nbr. make sure it is not accidentally altered eg. last digit deleted or replaced by another nbr. if urgent to meet her, call her directly to get an appt. will rtf her when my $ comes.

bazoo
31-01-2009, 02:02 PM
Like to thanks TS the contact. Here's a short FR!

Look: 6
Boobs: 8
Body: 7
BBBJ: 10:D
Fingering/Painting: Wet
FJ: Never Try
Service: 9

Damge: $60

will definitely rtb.

FatmanSK
31-01-2009, 03:43 PM
Thanks TS for givng out the ctc.

I tried LY first time at GLL, what to describe about her?
Wow factor, wonderful, cheerful, patience, marvellous n splendid, hardworking.

My agenda with her as follows:
She can be very busy, sms her, bingo hosayliao, she got time slot for me, fixed appt, meet her at desingated area. Within 5min she at doorstep, for her look, ok for me, presentable MILF with a cheerful smile expected, not for SYT lover here.
Chopchop bath sop,in the bed tcss to warm up, she stroke my didi , started cathbath n we french n kiss, she got nice boobs, firm and good to grab, she headed south to lick my balls n shaft, slowly, steady, slowly , steady till hardend, then deep throat, this goes on for 10min, very patient lady, n still smile while she suck n slurp as though licking a lolipop. At certain angle look at her she got tat kind of ancient beauty in her younger days imagine.

Go 69, my hands busy keep caressing her boobs in all motions, then finger her lovehole, till wet wet, keeping my finger in fast motion tingling her hole touch the vag wall,then stroke her hole in/out motion till she buaytahan, she shiok liao, keeping deep throating me, me start to fill urging to cum, ohohoh, both of us moannn out, then I finally feel jerky in my didi, n surrender all cum juice to her mouth in CIM, she can suck till last drop.

Oh no she spit out into waste bin, saying alot of jucien mine too much for her, still wear a nice smile on her face, got to understand she selective in bros swallowing, me never ask her to drink my cumjuice.

Wash wash, tcss on bed again,talk hometown story n local economy news, started playing her meat balls,notice her skin texture very super smooth, me painting her whole body, suck her tits, finger vaghole vigorously till she auto go south to suck my didi again, slowly steady slowly steady lick, flick,slurp, fast twirl, suck deep actions, then suck balls, lick shaft, deep throat till hardened, request her to mount me ontop FJ with cap.

Wow, she squat over my chest n start her pumping me ontop as i lied down shiok, her vag is tight, me got quite tight feeling, shiok siah, pumping for 10 min, this time she cant smile, she is in pain-shiok feeling, my rod still hardened till going to cum, she remove the cap n suck deep throat, hohohoh moan, i faster finger her vag n grab her breast hard firm.

Wooow, finally jerk myself with my jerky legs n bum n relaease all juices CIM in her till last drop from me, I stare at her, and she smile back at me, hahaha, happy leh, she really swallow all my eggwhite cum juice without spitting into the waste bin, hooray, she say 1st shot test water to taste whether mine tasty or not, finally QC by her on 2nd shot, she SWALLOW, moreover she havent had her meal yet, so this shot is a appertizer b4 meal to her, good for her skin texture, maybe better than birdnest, she prefer more starchy type of whitish fluid leh, kekekeke. Me become a happy n sextisfied man.:D

Her stat as below :
Name : Li Yue
Look : average, typical MILF look but presentable with a smiling cheerful face.
Body : average built, very smooth skin, maybe she everyday drink "birdnest" before meal, kekeke
HT : 1.59m
BOOB : C cup with perky nips, firm n good grab
Bath : sop
Cathbath : sop
Frenching n kiss : 8/10
TCSS: 8/10
BBBJ : 10/10, excellent, one of the best I experienced
CIM : 10/10, 1st shot
SIS: (swallow into starmach) : 10/10, 2nd shot, wow, hooray
FJ : 8/10 rocking me hard as cowgirl
Ball licking: 7/10
Service : 10/10, Good , patient, hardworking, positive attitude,excellent
Damage : 60/1/2shots +tips (Rm n CD u pay yr own)
RTF : Yes, oh YES.;)

palefish
31-01-2009, 03:58 PM
Can I please have contact info? Visiting SG next month and looking for fun

haonan25
31-01-2009, 04:48 PM
Those that keep zapping me for being OKT for ly, u can carry on doing ur childish acts... gods knows how childish these kids are... For those bros that tried ly, gratz and glad that u enjoy... can always ask ly, if me and cheong and okt... only those bros that tried ly knows... :)

Cheers fat bro:) great FR....

samueltoh
01-02-2009, 09:58 AM
Thanks to Bro TS for her contact.Try her yesterday noon time,I was her second customer of the day.Book a room and she was there within 5min.First round come in CIM.Second round come in FJ position.She come so many time that I had lost count.she really get high easily.

to all bro,don't miss this gem.U will not regret it.please pm the TS for the contact.once again thanks to TS.gong xi fa cai

Look: 6/10 (she will grow on u.she look very pretty when she's young.)
Boobs: B+ (Very firm with small pointer nips.)
Body: 6.5/10 (Skin quite smooth)
BBBJ: 10/10 (Superb SHIOK. Hand-free and deepthroating.)
Fingering: Yes (she love it but not to hard.)
Painting: Yes (she like it.)
FJ: 7/10 (it tight for her age.she know how to contract her hole when u come.)
Massage: Never ask
Attitude: 10/10 (Excellent, Making u out of the mind. Even HP ring, never pick up but do ask her to return call after our session)
Damage: 60/1/2

ICHEONG
01-02-2009, 10:44 AM
please give me her contact no , thanks

entrique
01-02-2009, 11:48 AM
Thanks bro Cheonging101 for her contact. Gave it to me long ago till now then i managed to try her.

Looks: 6 (simple and average milf, not for SYT lovers)
Boobs: 7 (soft and handful, nice nipples)
Body: 6.5 (smooth skin with slight tummy, slighty meaty)
BBBJ: 10 (super hardworking girl, non-stop, hands-free, ball/shaft licking,
deep throat, mouth fucking, everything you could think of)
CIM: 10 (Will give you a smile after ejaculating into her mouth, suck till the very
last drop)
F/J: Didnt try
Attitude: 9 (She is not a time-watcher, friendly. The whole session is relaxing and shiok)
Damage: $60 excluding rm.
RTF: Yes.

chris8080
01-02-2009, 04:41 PM
thx ts for sharing li yue's ctc, had a gd time with her last month but no time to write a fr.... here's my short fr :p

Look : 6/10 (normal milf look)
Body : very smooth skin
neh neh : b+ to c with perky nips, firm n good grab
Bath : sop
Cathbath : sop
Frenching n kiss : 8/10
BBBJ : 10/10 (excellent, one of the best I experienced she can really do it non-stop over my expectation)
CIM : 10/10 (F her and she open her mouth big big for me to shoot in :) )
FJ : 8/10 (she will any sty u want she wounld'nt complain)
Ball licking: yes
Service : 10/10, Good , patient, hardworking, not a time watcher as i finish my 2nd shot i said wanna go le then she ask ohh i can go now? coz she say coz now her time is mine :))
RTF : Yes cfm will rtf whe got time, can find a fl that can suck u so long and dry :D

haonan25
01-02-2009, 09:13 PM
BBBJ: 10/10 (Superb SHIOK. Hand-free and deepthroating.)
Attitude: 10/10 (Excellent, Making u out of the mind. Even HP ring, never pick up but do ask her to return call after our session)
Damage: 60/1/2

BBBJ: 10 (super hardworking girl, non-stop, hands-free, ball/shaft licking,
deep throat, mouth fucking, everything you could think of)
CIM: 10 (Will give you a smile after ejaculating into her mouth, suck till the very
last drop)
Attitude: 9 (She is not a time-watcher, friendly. The whole session is relaxing and shiok)
Damage: $60 excluding rm.
RTF: Yes.

BBBJ : 10/10 (excellent, one of the best I experienced she can really do it non-stop over my expectation)
CIM : 10/10 (F her and she open her mouth big big for me to shoot in :) )
Service : 10/10, Good , patient, hardworking, not a time watcher as i finish my 2nd shot i said wanna go le then she ask ohh i can go now? coz she say coz now her time is mine :))
RTF : Yes cfm will rtf whe got time, can find a fl that can suck u so long and dry :D

Thanks bro for FRing...

primo
02-02-2009, 02:44 AM
tell Liyue not to keep too many sms in inbox. the hp got limited memory to stuff everything. clear unwanted inbox/outbox messages to free up space. if still cannot, check the message centre nbr. make sure it is not accidentally altered eg. last digit deleted or replaced by another nbr. if urgent to meet her, call her directly to get an appt. will rtf her when my $ comes.

both ways tried. but none of it works.

she told me sometimes can sms, sometimes cant and her sms is not full.

hyde21
02-02-2009, 06:18 AM
I want to try can to share contact will have FR after that.

Jarko
02-02-2009, 05:49 PM
hi anybro can share her contact thank a million

yuan_2768
03-02-2009, 01:27 PM
Firstly thks to Bro Cheonging101 & Bro Joyseeker for Li Yue's contact.
Try her last friday nite. Below is my short FR.

Look: 6/10 (quite a pleasant looking MILF )
Boobs: B+ (Soft and firm with 50 cents pointed nips.)
Body: 6.5/10 (Not plump with some tummy .but skin quite smooth)
BBBJ: 9/10 (SHIOK. very hardworking, deepthroating & balls licking.)
FJ: 6.5/10 (Accommodating & fleshy butt for doggy)
Service: 9/10 ((Excellent and hardworking.)
Attitude: 9/10 (Excellent)
Damage: 60/1/2 + tips

heaven boy
03-02-2009, 01:35 PM
can send me hrt num

towelie
03-02-2009, 07:03 PM
Firstly, thanks alot to bro haonan for sharing LY's contact with me. I've tried her yesterday and the following is my FR:

Name: 丽月
Age: 32yrs (that's what she says. looks abit older to me tho)
Look: 6/10 (not pretty but got the oriental look :o)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (quite firm and just nice :D)
Body: 6/10 (got abit of tummy)
BBBJ: 10/10 (one word. Brilliant :cool:)
Attitude:8/10 (never sulk)
Damage: 60 + Tips + Hotel
RTF: If time and $$$ permits.

Again, thanks alot to bro haonan for his sharing! Thumbs Up! :)

FatmanSK
05-02-2009, 12:03 AM
This is my 2nd time RTF LY.

What to say again here? She is punctual, hardworking, chatty, Non-stop BBBJ, Splendid, excellent

Name : LY
Look : 6/10, Very typical MILF look, belong to lau chio class, she already cut shorter her hair, which I find still too long, suggest her to cut till shoulder length. Advice her to buy some good modern clothes if she is free.
Body : 7/10 average built, well maitained, Smooth texture
Boob : small C, No sag, good to grab n fondle n suck n lick
Bath : SOP
Licking : Yes
French/Kiss : Yes
69 Painting : Yes, she wet wet, shiok/moan
AR : 7/10
Ball Lick : 7/10
AJ :done on me using her finger with cappy, me feel pain-feaking shiok,my bum feel jerky, :D u want pls request, bring yr own raincoat.
HJ : not applicable
BBBJ : 10/10, Fantastic good, suck, deep throat, twirl, flick, lick, slurp, fast/slow/senseusal feel, suck till no more drip, me legs feel jerky. She very patient, even my didi in sleepy mode, she can all means to BBBJ n arouse my rod harden again. Good skill.
SS : Swallow semen, prefer white starchy fluid , me leg n bum feel jerky after she swallow n continue sucking, really buaytahan pain-freaking shiok.
FJ : 8/10, lovehole is tight, cowgirl/missionary, shiok till going to cum, then I move to her CIM.
CIM : 10/10 till last drip
TCSS : 10/10
Service : Excellent, hardworking, cheerful attitude:)
Damage : 60/1/2shots +tips (Rm n CD u pay)
RTF : Yes, why not.

sexfun888
05-02-2009, 12:27 AM
mind to share her contact?

charles123
05-02-2009, 01:38 AM
Hi Bro,

Can I have Li Yue contact? ty

suckerll
05-02-2009, 08:07 AM
wah, her reviews seems to be improving along the way har

Cheonging101
05-02-2009, 09:51 AM
Back from overseas work, bros!:p

Tomyam taste GOOD!:D

But I still feel more at home with Har Kau & Siew Mai!

jec808
05-02-2009, 10:31 AM
Thanks again to bro TS. Had another rtf with LY 2 days ago.

Would not be repeating my fr this time as already posted.

One thing to add is that this gem is -
SUPER EXCELLENT Attitude/Service/Accomodating.

Sure most bros would agreed.

Thanks

tlctan
05-02-2009, 01:38 PM
thks for the contact bro cheonging101......apologies for the late FR but i finally made an appointment and true enough the service is no house run.......
she is a very pleasent lady and hardworking too.....i had CIM X 2.....imagine that.....for those bros who want to try....please contact the TS. Once again, thanks bro cheonging101......

primo
05-02-2009, 04:13 PM
all i can say is, li yue is definitely very, very nice with her attitude!

Fitman
05-02-2009, 04:32 PM
Firstly would like to thank bro Haonan for the contact...

Managed to book a slot today at 1 plus pm... Was a bit late (15min) because of traffic jam but she was very good... no complain when I reach.

1st impression was definitely a MILF... but can see she got maintained a bit.
The rest are what the rest of the bros have describe...
Hardworking, Patient, Very willing to please and most of all friendly(keep saying it's ok take your time as I have difficulty cumming the 2nd time).
Started with BBBJ and ending with FJ. In between BBBJ to wake up my little bro. (She say my army very sweet... kekeke:D)

Looks: 5/10 ( Not SYT definitely)
Boobs: 8/10 (B++... no silicon or sorts)
GFE: yes (let me rest a full 15 mins before going for 2nd round)
FJ: 10/10 (don't know how to describe... she just knows how to make a man cum... last a good 2o min before cumming but she still manage it well. keep encouraging say 'man man lai... ni ke yi de...' and can see she really enjoying the whole session even though am quite tired. End up with 'ni zhen pang'.
BBBJ: 9.9/10 (not full mark because she too good... I think the best so far I've got. Ask her how come she so good ... she say it's very normal... all hubby and wife do this blah blah etc etc... and practice makes perfect. COme to think of it quite true... she was married once but now divorce... so must have lots of practice before... that's the good part about MILF... EXPERIENCE... Oh ya... need to mentioned she brush her teeth and rinsed her mouth before and after BBBJ... hehehe)
Damage: $60 + tips( $20 for waiting 15 min for me) +room
RTF: Yes

Advice: If you are looking for a good bonk other than your OC... this is a must try. Her BBBJ is outstanding (of course la... married before sure practice a lot mah) unlike some SYT (not all) that BBBJ like scare scare like that...
Damage is very reasonable and considered cheapo if compared to pertain because can clear stock twice.

DO up me if you like my FR. (already try my best to write as detail as possible)

FatmanSK
05-02-2009, 06:02 PM
Bro TS, WELCOME BACK. Those who want LY ctc, pls ask TS.:)

Cheonging101
05-02-2009, 06:26 PM
Oi, bro FatmanSK! Add me in Buddy list leh!:p

And thanks for all the FRs, bros!:D

FatmanSK
05-02-2009, 07:28 PM
Oi, bro FatmanSK! Add me in Buddy list leh!:p

And thanks for all the FRs, bros!:D

yo, bro, added in list, done;)

haonan25
06-02-2009, 07:34 AM
Welcome back bro cheong..:)

pig40
06-02-2009, 10:20 AM
business must be very good that she did not respond to my sms. or is it that her old hp kaput liao? next time I will call her direct. if she engaged with customer, then it will be recorded as missed call in her hp call register. can someone pm me her new hp nbr as well. kamsia many many!

Cheonging101
06-02-2009, 10:42 AM
Welcome back bro cheong..:)

Thanks, bro! And to bro Joyseeker for keeping this thread maintained in my absence. :p

How's your hand? Can PCC already or not? :D

Cheonging101
06-02-2009, 10:53 AM
business must be very good that she did not respond to my sms. or is it that her old hp kaput liao? next time I will call her direct. if she engaged with customer, then it will be recorded as missed call in her hp call register. can someone pm me her new hp nbr as well. kamsia many many!

I not sure, bro.

I SMSed her yesterday morning no prob leh.

But she replied me with another no. I will send you the new no. Check your PM! :D

Jarko
06-02-2009, 11:02 AM
hi bro ts can share li yue contäct thank.

dannybonkerg
06-02-2009, 01:30 PM
Hi Bro,

Can PM me the new HP as well?

Cheers

lim_peh88
06-02-2009, 03:09 PM
Long overdue Fr on LY... Met her in mid Jan.

First thanks bro Cheonging for the contact.... cos I am a BBBJ cum CIm lover...

Got her no. and SMS her. Met at at GL 81 and she arrive in less than 5 mins... Nice

First impression... ok, not that bad. Typical MILF, but her dressing needs to be improve. We strip and proceed to shower and she did a goo job in cleaning my little bro.. She is very particular in cleaniness and she proceed to brush her teeth and wash her mouth. Hmmm... I like that. She ask me who intro and I mention bro Ah XXX intro and she says 'oohhh, I did BBBJ for him...'

Well, we dried up and then proceed to bed.... She did sensual catbath and it is good.... then she proceed to do BBBj and ooooohhhhhhh...... Shiok... I like the part she looks at you occasionally while bbbj... out of the world... I beh tahan and CIM within 10 mins... she suck suck suck till dry and then spit out in toilet... but she is not done yet... She will then take wash her mouth with water and then use her mouth to wash you lil bro... Best...

We then cuddle a while and I told her i will not go for 2nd round cos fxxking tired after work. As she got another appt at 7pm, i ask her to go makan and then work... Paid her and get a small kiss goodbye...

Summary:
Looks: 6/10
Body: 6/10
Cathbath: 8/10
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: Never try
HJ: Handless.....
Overall: 7/10
RTF: Maybe.. if i miss BBBJ with CIM

Thanks bro Cheong again!!

Cheonging101
06-02-2009, 03:46 PM
Thanks for FR, bro! :D

dick3007
06-02-2009, 06:09 PM
Hi Bros Cheonging tks 4 for the ctc , after 1 month + finally tried LY this afternoon. What else can I say more ? her BBBJ is good n I CIM twice
to all BBBJ n CIM lover she is a milf n she's plumb but her look ok, if u wat SYT 4get it, she's 4 Good svcs n less expensive.:D

garmin
06-02-2009, 06:44 PM
Hi bros, can pm me Li yue's contact?

LiMuBai
06-02-2009, 07:37 PM
any kind bro pm me the ctc?

haonan25
07-02-2009, 06:20 AM
Thanks, bro! And to bro Joyseeker for keeping this thread maintained in my absence. :p

How's your hand? Can PCC already or not? :D

u wan me smack u ar... i also got help u maintain thread lor :(

hand still same, but who cares... lolz... when wan go dinner again..?

OKtkiller
07-02-2009, 01:25 PM
up this thread after reading all the gd FR on LY:D

JoySeeker
07-02-2009, 01:32 PM
Thanks, bro! And to bro Joyseeker for keeping this thread maintained in my absence.
How's your hand? Can PCC already or not?

u wan me smack u ar... i also got help u maintain thread lor :(

glad n hapi to hv u bk bro C101;) but...someone is jealous now:D

anyway...i din help much la...was away for CNY holiday tooo...shd compliment bro H25 instead...

haonan25
07-02-2009, 08:06 PM
glad n hapi to hv u bk bro C101;) but...someone is jealous now:D

anyway...i din help much la...was away for CNY holiday tooo...shd compliment bro H25 instead...

no la. joke joke nia.. haha... but i just RTBBBJ/CIM LY 2 days ago... As usual, perfect BBBJ, this time i stand up and f**ck her mouth, acting fast n furious 4... lolz, anyway no need say much either.... CIM + swallow mine again..:)

caiyun
08-02-2009, 11:49 AM
can pm me her contact?? will FR after tryinng...tkxx`

Jarko
08-02-2009, 05:49 PM
any kind bro can share li yue contact. really wan to try her bbj and cim.thanks

OKtkiller
08-02-2009, 05:54 PM
hi bro cheonging...can share her ctc...

XR29
09-02-2009, 12:11 AM
RTF Li Yue and she seem to be more hungry for my didi......:D

ulu007
09-02-2009, 12:29 AM
Managed to have a session with Li Yue on Friday evening. Anyway many thanks to Bro Cheonging101 for her contact. She is a real gem. Initial look nothing to shout about but look better as time flys by. Her BBBJ was real good and best was that she did not hold my di while she was blowing. She used the right suction power when I shot my load into her mouth so that I would felt painful. I like her smooth skin and her two beautiful nuts, not dark colour as some of the MLF I encountered.
She will still be around for another one-half month so better enjoy her fast. As for her body fig it is the same as the rest of the Bros had mentioned and I will not repeat here. Once again thank Bro Cheonging101 for the good lobang.

juzplay
09-02-2009, 02:28 PM
Thanks bro haonan for givng me the ctc

Managed to book LY and went to one of the hotels at L14 to wait for her..

In about 5 mins, she came and at first look. Not bad lah, still wear knitted shawl or ??. Undress and went for shower before moving to the bed for action.

After some teasing, she went straight for the bacon and wow... good suction and I enjoyed having her blow me while having a little bit of conversation.. kinda one sided coz hard for her to talk with my didi in her...

Maybe too long nvr released so took quite a while b4 she manage to make me CIM.. good thing was she continues sucking before finally sptting it out...

Had some chitchat and learned abt her business back in PRC,

Overall a value CIM experience.

RTF likely

hoseiboh88
09-02-2009, 02:37 PM
Thx bro Cheonging101 for LY contact!

Song! I RTF her twice.... sori for late FR... Hahah... was bz!

Kuku sucker! Dry me each time! Wat can I say, I RTF twice... to me... very good svc + bbj skill! Either she's horny, hungry for cock type or very svc orientated!

For 1st and 1st rnd, when I tak boleh tahan her bbbj... I stopped her n request her to lie down for me svc her... she had worked hard... n its time to attack her w pleasure! Wow, from gentle strokes on her clitoris to hardcore jam n pumps using finger to fun her love hole... constantly aiming her g-spot with "gentle" great strength !!!
Doing my best to let her reached her max...which she did...panting..flushing red face..releasing unbearable loud moans... and in between.. slurping my cock hungrily....reali love those sights... it make me even harder n hornier... I stopped when her cute cunt is wet and was resting beside her with sore fingers... phew..wat a worthy work out... she rolled over n sucked me like a baby whois hungry for milk....I just released in no time....SONG!

1st time 2nd shot.... well... she woke up my kuku very well.... and nv fails to harden my cock w her "ISO" certified bbj....hahaha....but... no more fingering... i jus jabbed her w my rubber coated cock.... n release w pleasure!

Tats y.... i RTF... short n sweet!!

Thanks for reading my 'rojak' FR.... gota rush.. paisayz!

See see :

http://filefap.com/thumbs/small/133176_jtaxd/LY000.jpg (http://filefap.com/view/133176_jtaxd) http://filefap.com/thumbs/small/133177_qfrbu/LY001.jpg (http://filefap.com/view/133177_qfrbu)

liuyidao2009
09-02-2009, 08:53 PM
today tried to call her at 11am but her hp put on silent vibrate mode. went one round from Lor 14 to Lor 12. still no response, went to chinatown. later she sms me that she had overnight with someone & only return at 8am, very tired & slept right thru the morning. afraid that incoming calls may affect her sleeping sisters, so put on silent vibrate mode. she was on her way to kovan. told her i will visit her another day. just my luck. the brother who overnight with her must have a wonderful time. i like her attitude, providing duty of care.

liuyidao2009
11-02-2009, 09:12 PM
finally met her today at 4pm. examine her two nokia 120x hp. she is using starhub prepaid cards. checked her message centre nbrs. confirmed with starhub customer service hotline that her nbr is correct. her two hp can receive your sms & calls. she can initiate calls from her hp. only problem: cannot send sms. I think the reason lies in her not registering her name with starhub as it is mandatory for all prepaid card users to be registered with the 3 telcos since Oct 2005 for security reasons. somehow that send-sms service is blocked. advised her to register at any 7-11 or cheers stores.

except for looks, I have to give her grade A for service excellence. $60 for 2 hrs with 2 shots (choice of upper or lower mouth) is well worth. her hp is set to discreet silent vibrate mode. If you call her & she does not answer, then she is engaged with a brother. She would return your call now that she knows she is unable to reply to your sms. She still can receive your sms. This woman really deserves to be treated nicely. works tirelessly to make you cum in mouth! sextified. she now moves around from Geylang, Lavender & Kovan by taxi. Remember to reimburse her taxi fare if you ask her to see you outside GL. thank you very much, ts.

kkjiao
11-02-2009, 09:42 PM
Short FR,
she is in the MILGF category, and her looks don't appeal to me really.
her svc is however bery good

Her BJ never stops and just wants you to release in her mouth
i had a slight problem to get it up for 2nd time, not her fault.
once in a while look for her can spice up some things

cubezero79
11-02-2009, 11:23 PM
met her yest thanks to contact from TS.. will b letting her down if i dun even give a brief FR althou I secretly using my office PC at work now... v hygenic lady..wash me n her up....one thing I realised..she reali liked young men... asked me hw old m i and gt excited telling me she met alot young cocks recently...Lucky(or unlucky)tt she nt a teacher in sg...lolz...

She reali sucks cock..handsfree..I was tempted to try askin her lie on bed while i fuck her mouth to make her gag(very amercian porn) but decided not to since she so nice...Gave me alot alot AR..I m a AR lover...I even ask her tongue fuck my butt n guess wat.. she spread open my butt cheeks n reali push her tongue in ...I can feel her tip up my anus inner...had 1 shot bbj n cim and another fj n cim... she swallowed everything..b4 leaving, I ask..what's e youngest dick u had in sg.. Guess wat...20 or 22, she says. I jokingly mind...will she try even younger cocks...n the she grins w a noti awaiting look. Young cocks, beware..

time to run...gt to work

dota_pro
12-02-2009, 04:21 PM
Got contact from TS 2weeks back and only managed to fixed a session recently . Met her near L81 and sms her room number and she came within 5 mins . Below is my simple FR :

Look :6/10 pleasant looking
Boob :7/10 big and bouncy
Bbbj :9/10
Fj :never try
Ar :never try
Cim :yes 2 times
kissing :never try
Attitute :very good,,chatty ,friendly , no rush
Demage :60 + tips + hotel + cd

Will RTF her again ..Thanx to Ts !!

mamangll
12-02-2009, 04:29 PM
Thanks Bro Cheonging for the contact. Here the short FR:

Look: 5.5/10 (not urgly)
Boobs: 7/10
BBBJ: 9.9/10 - almost near to perfect :P
FJ: Nvr try
CIM: yes (twice)
GFE: 7/10
Damage: $60 + $tips +$20 room

Overall: Very accommodating and willing to please.

RTF: Why not.

Melster2008
12-02-2009, 05:26 PM
finally manage to try out this gem by bro cheonging. thanks alot for the contact.

Just a short fr on a gem tested and stamped with approval by all bros here. looks pleasant and cordial. good conversationalist and service. bathe me and dried me up. sat on the bed and she auto cat bath me. must admit her bbbj is heavenly. the pressure and momemtum is just nice. the tongue action is sufficient. the sound perfect. the postion excellent. i fingered her gently as she suck me. wanted to pump her but also dun want her to stop. eventually the feeling is approaching and i just let go. what an explosion. she continued till the last drop and swallowed every drop! she mentioned that my boys are tasting unlike some others.....wonder who:( any way was too tired to go for second round. paid her and she left.

my take: excellent bbbj queen with pleasant looks and service for the budget conscious. excellent find in these times! well done TS! up you for the find.

zorrosg
12-02-2009, 05:50 PM
FR on Li Yue
Actually tried her once before some time ago. I was kind of tired, but certainly enjoyed her no hands blow and CIM. I recall at that time thinking that this was one of the best BBBJs I have tried among the many that I have had.
After that I tried calling her several times, but she was always fully booked. Seems like the bros here have been keeping her really busy. So anyway I tried my luck this Monday, and she was free so rushed down to meet her.
This time I booked a 2 hr room at H81 as I sensed that her schedule was quite free that day. As before, she takes about 15 mins to make it to the room.First time saw her, I felt she looked like a typical country girl. This time, I felt that she looks quite pleasant, and she has a nice pair of boobs which I suspect may be subtly enhanced. So we went to the bathroom, and she gave me a bath which is SOP. Get back to bed, and then the action starts. She starts with a catbath that is pleasant, if not really very brilliant. Then she mve south and start licking down the thighs, at the kness, then to the balls for some time, before putting the rod in he mouth. Her BBBJ is really quite good, as mentioned by many others here, she is capable of true 'no hands' blowing non stop for a significant amount of time. But this time, some hands crept in from time to time, though not too intrusively. Anyway, as usual blow for some 20 + mins before I CIM. No swallow for me though.
After resting and chatting a while, she start the 2nd round. She works quite hard to make me CIM a 2nd time. After anout 15mins, I almost make it, but then couldn't. After a while, I suggest her to stop, as I know I cant make it already. So paid her and she happily went back to cook her dinner.
Overall, she has an excellent BBBJ and good work attitude. Hard working, and tries hard to make you go the full 2 rounds, and not a clock watcher. Ball licking is better than average, but not the best I have had. But still, a very nice package for BBBJ/CIM lovers.

murali
13-02-2009, 10:23 AM
thanks to TS for passing me her contact

here's a long (pardon the pun) overdue FR on her

made appt wif her to meet at designated place

not bad looks at this price and proceeded to rm to let her do her duty

overall like what bros here say, she really sucks! suck until unload 1st time then 2nd round cap up n pump her like mad! kekekeke

one 1: shiok!

will RTF her again, do treat her nice bros!

okmijn
13-02-2009, 07:39 PM
First of all like to thanks bro haonan25 for her contact.....

Had a sexxion with her last week....as what all the bros who had tried her....
as what all the bro FR mention...sextified man i am.....willing to pleased us....must try....

Look :6/10 pleasant looking
Boob :7/10 big and bouncy
Demage :60 + tips + hotel + cd

Booker
14-02-2009, 12:35 AM
Thanks to Bro Joyseeker for the contact. Tried to engage her last mth but either she was busy or I was busy. So today managed to get her. So fast leg, fast hand go book room and enjoy.
First look, not bad for a milf... kind of remind me of a lady friend of mine (Li Yue is an older version though)
So once in the room, talk talk abit to break the ice, then start to cuddle and hug. Then she start stripping and start playing her boobs. Boobs are kind of enhance, cos felt abit hard. So we start the action after a quick shower. Her BBBJ is really good, plus the sound effect (though abit fake at times) enhance the whole process.
Ended round 1 with that, rest awhile shower, lie down and watch tv. Then asked if she can massage anot. Despite she is not trained, she still do it as it will help us to relax. (Good service)
The best part is after the massage, she proceed to do a cat-bath on the whole back, then proceed to start cat-bath the ass area, then follow by a AR. Shiok is the word!! Then turn over, proceed to another round of BBBJ while fingering her. Ended round 2 shortly.
So continue to talk and she just help to massage the tummy and balls area. She asked if I can go for 3rd round, told her to try if can then go lor. 1st attempt failed as Jr is still recovered yet. So she just continue to massage the balls area the dick with light HJ action.
Then finally Jr woke up and she attempt to do round 3. So ended round 3 with another BBBJ. Been a while since I did 3 rounds. Credits to her!!

Ratings:
Looks: 6.5/10
Boobs: 5.5/10 (Seems enhanced)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Hardworking and the soft moan enhance the effect)
AR: 7/10 (Hardworking + soft moan)
Frenching: 6/10 (Not too bad)
Massage: 6/10 (Not her expertise but can make do to relax and kill time)
GFE: 8/10 (Chemistry plays a part and service is good as well)
RTF: Yes
Damage: $60 + tips + Rm

Please treat her well, a budget milf for us to enjoy.

:D

zen7
14-02-2009, 12:26 PM
First of all like to thanks bro Cheonging for her contact.....

PM TS on Fri morning and surprise that he replied me so fast. Thanks.

Then called LY and she answered me...time confirmed...went down to meet her. Later I realised lucky I called cos something wrong with her phone, cannot sent SMS.

Back to main event. Checked into hotel, 1o min later, she arrived...1st look....ok lah...had a shower...proceeded..

Round 1 was quite SOP maybe cos I came fast. We then TCSS..found out if want f**k oso can just let her know but she prefer to offer BBBJ. I also prefer BBBJ and CIM so ok for me.

Round 2 was great. I took a longer time, she was patient and hardworking...and when I came...she swallowed :eek::eek:.....After when we cleaned up, I asked her about it and she said she only swallow once a day and only as and when she chooses...

The experience was great. Will definitely RTB again.

Look :6/10 MILF but pleasant looking
Boob :7/10
Demage :60 + tips + hotel

Guy_Smiley
15-02-2009, 11:27 AM
Thank you bro Cheonging101 for passing me the contact. Cheers!

Look :5.5/10
Boob :6/10 (i think they are enhanced cos felt like balloons)
Bbbj :11/10 (very kan cheong came alot n too quickly for my sake)
Attitute : ISO 9009. She tried and tried to get it up for a 3rd time. Solid!
Damage :60 + 20
RTF: nope, funds diverted to surviving while looking for job

jec808
15-02-2009, 11:48 AM
Had yet another rtf with LY few days ago, forth time. Thanks again TS for the contact of this super gem.

BBBJ Not Enough, 5 stars award.

SUPER EXCELLENT Attitude/Service/Accomodating.

Planning the next RTF.

killerlp
15-02-2009, 09:32 PM
Met up with Li Yue today. She said 大姨妈来了, only can bbbj. No problem, thats supposed to be the star attraction:D

Spent alot of time trying to get a room but finally ended in L16. It seems like only G area has empty rooms..

As what other bros mentioned, her bbbj and service is topnotch. She was non-stop with the bbbj and after CIM, still carried on for abit. SHIOK!

Look :5.5/10 Average looking
Boob :B nice to fondle
Bbbj/CIM :9/10
Fj :No chance
Attitute :very good, no rush
Damage :As stated
RTF :Probably but need to clear others first..

Thanks to bro cheonging101 again for the contact

newboy1982
15-02-2009, 09:45 PM
Thanks TS for the contact. Same as Bro killerlp here, I opted for the BBBJ today hehe.. Her service attitude is really the plus point. Very friendly and hardworking. I don't noe y I had quite a hard time cumming today. But she carried on without really stopping for the both times. It really muz be tiring for her man.. A very nice lady really. When we were about to leave the hotel, she suggested not leaving the hotel room together. Saying I look too young and is like siblings walking together. I don't noe is her confidence affecting her or that I am just not her type and she didn't wanna be seen by others with me.. hmmm... Anyway, long story short. She is worth trying definitly.. :)

Looks:6 (average milk look)
Boobs: 8 (some ppl say is fake, I don't noe how to differentiate haha. it is hard, but didn't feel the silicon like some I have tried. Her whole body is those hard, firm type. So I won't be surprise it is actually real leh haha)
Attitude: 9(very friendy, easy going and hardworking lady)
BBBJ: 7.5 (still the same old comment. after Queen BX, not easy for someone to have high pts in this dept. LY is gd don't misunderstand, definitely one of the better one you can find)
CIM: yes for both times
Didn't try anything else since she is on code red today.

ralky
16-02-2009, 12:29 AM
Try her last night.. her service are not bad.. verryy friendly..talk anything under the sun. Below are my stats for her ..oh ya... after cim, she sallow my cum.. that was a plus point..

Looks: 5/10
boobs: 8/10 Firm not saggy.dont fake or real.. to me seems fake.
BBBJ: 9/10 she can sallow and her bbbj is one of the best i ever try.
FJ: 7/10 she can ride very well
catbath: 8/10.
Attitute:8/10
RTF: MAYB
CIM: YES PLUS SHE DRINK MY CUM !!
Sorry for the poor fr

hammerjack
16-02-2009, 01:46 AM
Thanks TS for passing LiYue contact 2 weeks ago.

My FR wil be as true as most of the bro had mentioned in all their FR.

Judgement shall be base on indiviual.

Met up Li Yue last week at abt 2am at G. Lor 20, hotel81

Look & Age: 5/10 & 33 years old (look older abt 37 or so) bro who are sucker for looks shall give it a miss.

Height: 1.6m or less

Body: 6/10 Slightly more on the meaty, but skin is firm and toned. had a scare on her tummy.

No armpit hair.
Pussy not bushy.

Boobs: 7.5/10 C- quite handful, firm with nice nipples, not saggy at all!

Fingering: allow, wet and pussy no foul smell.

BBBJ: 9/10 really know how to suck, lick with right angle, force and timing to trigger you to cim!

Cim: 10/10 Oyeah.. great!!!. she dun stop there, continue for a min or so on ur shaft, dick head & lick ur dickeye till ur knees go shirvering and surrender.

Swallow: yes!

Ass rimming: 10/10 told her that i like the feeling, she pay more attention to it or a good 10 mins or so.

Attitude: 10/10 no complain at all. she is anytime ready for ur 2nd round. i give up the 2nd shot as i was very sexified from her killer BBBJ. Her skill and attitude is on parr with BJqueen Baixue.

Damaged: 60 + Room charge.

hard
16-02-2009, 09:53 AM
Thanks bro Cheonging for the contact
Here are my simple FR

Looks: 5/10
Boby: 5/10
BBBJ: 7/10 hardworking but not the best i had
FJ: NA
catbath: good
Attitute:good
CIM: 1 shot she just keep on sucking after i cum and had to stop her cos i really cannot tahan anymore

Damaged: 60

OKtkiller
17-02-2009, 11:27 AM
txs bro cheonging for the ctc...reali appreciate dat even a newbie like me r entitle for such gem...as this is my virgin FR, pls excuse me if it's not details enuf...

managed to book her last weekend after so many disappointment...finally met her at one of the H81...like all the bros mentioned here, she is reali veri nice and hardworking...nv complaint for taking too long for the 2nd shot and reali got the attitude to make u cum no matter what...tis is reali my first time come across FL with such attitude...again bro cheong, if u r not the best FL hunter here then shd be second to none....

hope bro cheong, haonan n joyseeker can continue to share such gem in future...

Look: 6.5/10
Boobs: 7/10
BBBJ: 10/10 (reali blow ur mind out)
FJ: Nvr try bcos i m there for the best CIM n swallow
CIM: yes (twice)
GFE: 7/10
Damage: $60 + $tips +$20 room
Overall: Very accommodating and willing to please.
RTF: infinity unless got better one:p

juzplay
18-02-2009, 10:35 AM
RTF LY

Hmmm a few learning points before the FR

1. Hotel @ L12 (Small 81) is terrible.. next time should go KV or the bigger one at end of road.
2. LY looks really starts to grow on you.

hahaha... anyway, made an appt and went to room to wait for her afer sms the room number... She came and hmmm... looks much better so we proceed to shower before drying up and going to bed.

I laid against the headboard and allowed her full access to my fully erected member and she start what she does best...hmmm... shiok feel as I alternate watching TV and looking at her sucking away. She stopped to move her self a few times but NNNJ went on for almost 20 mins before I released into her...

As before, she will continue to suck till all is done before spitting it out.. darn, maybe drink too much coffee liao...

Laid down on myside and told me about her line of work at home and how she equates this with the message... hahaha... gave me a good laugh on the description.

We TCSS for quite a while so decided to call it quits as time was up soon... parted ways and she went for her dumpling meal...

Will RTF again.

comX9
19-02-2009, 04:13 PM
thks bro Yao 4 LY ctc , pick her up last9 vry vry late arr 3am, went 2 frv nest, bt due to i m too tried liaocoz nrv sleep well n hv too start work @4, so chop chop check in n wet wet wet wet..........as wat bro had say...below a short fr la
: Look : is real Milf 6.5 like china bear round round
body : 6
boobs : for B lover she is the 1, she got a nice round ball wic is nt saggy.
bbbj : 7-8 coz my bro head is too big so she say she hv too use hand to hold it ....hahah
overalll : 8 as she is vry friendly n aft 1st round i fell a sleep hahah wake up 10min later ,tm for work liao so wash up myslf n sent her home , n i head for work.

Can try as her price is on the low sa so worth it.enjoy bro she will oni b here 1 month...:)p

Xine
19-02-2009, 04:51 PM
Thanks bro joyseeker for the contact.

Met her yesterday for 2 reasons. Price so good + wanted to know what the hell does 'village girl' look like means.

Ok confirm village girl lookalike coz she really from village mah. LOL. Quite chatty and overall pretty satisfied for the price I paid.

Looks : 4/10 really village girl
boobs : small A+ but nice nipple light brown colour.
BBBJ : pretty attentive to detail and looks like she's enjoying herself.
CIM : Yes

rtf : no, too many around to try.
dmg : 60/2 not sure how long coz i actually went for 1 shot only. bz leh...

arm00
19-02-2009, 06:03 PM
Second FR on LY.

Was feeling boring during course halfway and damn horny seeing those OLs, gilrs, milf wearing short mini-skirt. Damn! Can see but no touch!:o. Think of sending out my troops and look thru my targets.....

I will skip the intro and to the actions straight....Once inside the room along Lor 12, both of us went to our birthday suit and she helps me to bath my whole body especially my assXXXX. I wonder what's she trying to do...Later in bed, then I realised....she's ARing me. See Bey Song AR!!!! Cutting the story short...

Painting: Yes
FJ: Yes
Service: 10/10
Attitude: 10 /10
Damage: 60/2/2
RTF: Yes! Yes! Yes!

Perfect 10 my bros....:)

swollenhead
22-02-2009, 12:11 AM
Thanks to TS.

Got Li Yue contact the other day and wasted no time to make arrangement for a session with her.
Everything shared in this thread about Li Yue is true. The stats is the same and no point wasting repeating them.

Li Yue really has a China look but then, presentable. I would give her a 6 for her look. Come to BBBJ, she is unbelievable. She has the tactic similar to those porn stars and more importantly, she swallowed them all.

She was working very hard to get me 2nd round. I was working very hard as well. BBBJ, followed by 3 FJ positions and finally BBBJ still cannot come. In the end, I gave up. She was disappointed. She said she never give up easily.

She definitely worth the amount.

makeworld
22-02-2009, 10:26 AM
Thanks to TS.

I had a session with her and found that she is a dedicated and hardworking woman who are willing to please for a full two-hour session. As long as she is needed in the room, she is more than willing to please the client's requirement. The shortcoming is, she is not pretty and is already in her late 30 (by the look), so brothers dont expect a looker.

HondaJazz23
22-02-2009, 02:46 PM
FR on li yue...

Well.. booked her last month and was busy after that.. so bro.. sorry for the late FR...

A very service oriented gal.... definitely made my money worth every single cent... looks on the average side... but the bbbj was totally out of the world...

First shot was good... lick me all over... gave my dick a good all round suck-tion.. and tease me with lots of tongue action... changed the angle of sucking from time to time and finally unloaded into her mouth...

second shot was even better... tease my nipples and looked at me and slowly went down to my dick and this time round she is fast and furious... jamming her mouth in to my dick and suck me real hard... tongue action was faster... giving out moans from time to time as i was fingering her... unloaded my second shots into her and she seems pleased...

definitely worth it... RTF.. YES... jus booked an appt with her at 330... hee...

FatmanSK
22-02-2009, 05:30 PM
This is my 4th time RTF LY.

What to describe about her ?
Best CIM, suction, swallow ssemen (depend on individual), throating n arousal, ass-tongue fcuk me, that I have experienced so far till now, not to mention hardworking n patience n tcss.

Agenda :
About the same as my previous thread.
BBBJ : 9.5/10
Overall service : 10/10
CIM : 3 Shots, depend on her liking u.
Damage :60 exclude rm n cd

my brudder feel shiok n sexified whenever my brudder feel lonely to cum alone, so look for her again loh.;)

looking4massage
23-02-2009, 02:01 PM
just want to post a FR for my RTF last 2 weeks.. been busy for the whole last week that no time to post...

her service is still as good as my first... Got my key at Lor 14 Fragrance hotel.. Then I called her to tell her my room number (her phone still cannot send sms)... Around 10 mins then she reached.. Proceed to SOP bath.. Chop2 we start the real business... She gave me a long hands free BBBJ... Maybe I shouldn't say long, coz it only last for 15 minutes only :(:(, then I unloaded into her mouth...

Then go to clean up myself and chit chat a bit to regain energy before we start the 2nd round... then about 10 minutes later we start the 2nd round, this time I decided to provide some service for her to finger her deep and fast while she's blowing me fast and furious... she said to moan and moan.. she's so load that I think the next room can hear us also... 20 mins later, I unloaded all my remaining protein into her mouth again... but to my surprise she started to drink it bit by bit and said mine very good, big load and no smell at all and say that I must be very healthy coz second load as much as first load... but she said that I'm too fast unload. 2 shots in 1 hour only.. Say some senior here can last for 1 hour plus per shot... These bros must be of a complete different level from me... But I really must say she's really good.. Usually I can only perform once...

Then she proceed to take a bath, and I rest for a few minutes before I went to bath also.. She still asked me want to go for 3rd round, but I said cannot, no stamina already and I still need to go back to work after my LUNCH...

RTF? YESSS... But no enough $$$ ler... Now I realise that bonking is the most expensive sports, at least for me...

dopodpapa
24-02-2009, 02:37 PM
finally get to try this GEM after 3 weeks Bro haonan pass me the contact. Thanks Bro Haonan. Had a session with her yesterdat at GL81. It was worth every cent and every effort. Her BBBJ is really one of a kind and she is always willing to please. The first round lasted about 15 mins with CIM. She offered to massage me after that and it lasted 20 mins. The 2nd shot started with her licking the back of my neck to the back of my keens......what i can say...the feeling its amazing..especially when her tougue flicks on my ass...i nearly die....after 20 mins of heavenly service from her i ask her to capped me and finish it with another CIM after 20 mins....SHE IS WORTH EVERY CENT.....

ps: pardon me if my style writting is funny as this is my first attempt on FR.

youallsonice?
24-02-2009, 02:59 PM
Tried her last night too.... Service is very good.. But she looks abit auntie liao.. BBBJ is fierce with strong suction and fast paced. Came 1st shot quite fast. TCSS abit then continued with BBBJ and unloaded with FJ.

Overall it is very worthwhile for a $60, 2 x unloading..

breastlover
24-02-2009, 08:31 PM
Tks TS for the contact, just had her today at 6pm slot.

Operating area: Geylang
Look: Average
Boobs: Pass
Body: Regular auntie shape
Painting: No try
FJ: No try
Massage: No try
Service: ***** (Five stars)
Attitude: ISO awards
BBBJ: Shiok until I'm in semi unconscious state.
Damage: 60/2/2
RTF: Tomorrow.

Dell
24-02-2009, 08:52 PM
Wah "Altitude: ISO Award" also come out. That's a good one brother.

I think by reading so many of her FRs, she must be awarded ISO 9001. From customer number one till now all given same standard.

Me Monday 2X with Le Yao
Tuesday 2X with YuXi

Today cannot donate more sperm liao cos sperm count low.

Can anyone confirm when she will leave SG.

dell

raw333333thirty
25-02-2009, 03:53 AM
First of all, thanks to bro dehua for such a good intro... (cos first time went forgot to thank him lah)

Went for 2nd round with Liyue last week, still as shiok as ever and this time she swallow it during my 2nd cim... i said i thought she only swallow once a day and she replied come too much, accidentally swallow a bit so just swallow all lor... haha... very nice to talk to her... for that 'extra' gave her more tips on top of the normal damage... hehe..

dunno if can look for her again cos suddenly so many tempting gems to try...

once again, thanks to all the bros for the 'ho gai siao'

:)

Cheonging101
27-02-2009, 04:31 PM
Okay, all TCSS and posts made by moderated bros asking for contacts have been deleted after mod TCSS-Controller's maintenance. :D Hahaha!

Have cleared PMs. Bros with at least 1 FR or at least 10 posts (with actual contents, that can allow me to know that you are a genuine Cheongster taking Cheonging101 as core syallabus :p, and not "can PM me contact?"), please PM me for contact.:cool:

Cheonging101
27-02-2009, 06:31 PM
Have replied to all genuine PMs!

Off to enjoy weekend, bros! :p

evilspawnsss
27-02-2009, 07:39 PM
Bro can i have the contact too :)

Tai_zi21
27-02-2009, 10:06 PM
Got this contact from TS 3 weeks back ago

Again here is my short FR

Book with her a slot at 3pm 2day....

Looks:5/10
Boobs:B or C i think
BBBJ:6.5/10(but well she really hardworking)
FJ:Never try

Again Thanks To TS for the contact :)

Cheonging101
28-02-2009, 11:50 AM
Dear bros...

I bring very bad news.

LY was apprehended in a raid last night in Lor 20 H81 during her ON with one of her customers (fellow bro or not, I'm not sure). Which is why I never have ON in GL H81s...

She is now in lock-up for the 72 hour period and will be attending a hearing on Monday. She said that her friends (whose friends kena before) told her the sentence is pretty standard... 21 days in remand prison and then whisk her off back to China.

I'm still trying to contact her last night. I have no idea where she would be and it's pretty sad. I've really grown to like her a lot as a friend. Any bros whom are really close to her, please take note of this matter.

Other bros, sorry, for your safety, I won't be releasing her contact as her phone is now in AV custody. She requested me to say thank you to all the bros (except for 1 prank caller) here whom have met up with her. She said that S'porean guys are mostly very gentlemanly and unlike the uncouth barbaric excuses of men back in her hometown.

Also, got to know that she has developed rather deep feelings for one of the bros here. I don't know who you are but if the two of you happen to really be together in the future, I wish you both well.

Finally, let this be a lesson to all bros here. It may be cheap but ON in GL with any FLs during such high-key periods is bloody freaking risky.

holyshit
28-02-2009, 03:00 PM
B4 i start, very sori 2 hear bout Li Yue's plight.
Guess i was lucky dat i was able to book her b4 she was caught.
Met up with her on thur evening.

Below is my short fr:

Looks: 5.5/10
Bod 6.5/10 (For milf standard, quite gd alrdy)
Boobs:C cup but when i touch them, feels a bit hard leh
BBBJ:7.5/10(very patient & hardworking cos i took a long time to CIM loh :D)
FJ: 6/10 ( Her forte is still BBBJ & CIM)
Dmg: $60+$20hotel room
RTF: Wanted 2 but can't cos of the bad news

Thanks to the TS for this lobang though a pity though bout her situation, relly hope she b ok. :)

wat2woopee
01-03-2009, 08:20 AM
Dear bros...

I bring very bad news.

LY was apprehended in a raid last night in Lor 20 H81 during her ON with one of her customers (fellow bro or not, I'm not sure). Which is why I never have ON in GL H81s...

She is now in lock-up for the 72 hour period and will be attending a hearing on Monday. She said that her friends (whose friends kena before) told her the sentence is pretty standard... 21 days in remand prison and then whisk her off back to China.

I'm still trying to contact her last night. I have no idea where she would be and it's pretty sad. I've really grown to like her a lot as a friend. Any bros whom are really close to her, please take note of this matter.

Other bros, sorry, for your safety, I won't be releasing her contact as her phone is now in AV custody. She requested me to say thank you to all the bros (except for 1 prank caller) here whom have met up with her. She said that S'porean guys are mostly very gentlemanly and unlike the uncouth barbaric excuses of men back in her hometown.

Also, got to know that she has developed rather deep feelings for one of the bros here. I don't know who you are but if the two of you happen to really be together in the future, I wish you both well.

Finally, let this be a lesson to all bros here. It may be cheap but ON in GL with any FLs during such high-key periods is bloody freaking risky.

FUCK!! That's really bad news, bro,,,
Very wonderful FL, gives you a very good friend feeling.
Feel bad for her:(

murali
01-03-2009, 08:48 AM

hope she has more than covered her cost to come here

wat a waste!

tot usually AV dun kar cheow those ON rooms? knn or was it an entrapment! :angry:

pig40
01-03-2009, 11:45 AM
i am very disappointed. thought of rtf Liyue after getting my gst credits & wis special payment. hiaz sob sob. really nice lady.

JoySeeker
01-03-2009, 07:48 PM
FUCK!! That's really bad news, bro,,,
Very wonderful FL, gives you a very good friend feeling.
Feel bad for her:(

i am very disappointed. thought of rtf Liyue after getting my gst credits & wis special payment. hiaz sob sob. really nice lady.

dun worry bros, i believe bro cheonging will be able to intro another excellent gem:):D

however, hope all the best for LY:(

Bebertov
01-03-2009, 07:52 PM
can give me ctc ?? thanks

James88
01-03-2009, 09:48 PM
mind to share her contact?

jiangnanyu
01-03-2009, 10:26 PM
so sad..
have not had a chance to try
but seems many bros like her very much
what a pity, think her earning is even not enough to cover the fine
any bro booked her before, and like, can do anything for her?

Cheonging101
02-03-2009, 09:16 AM
Dear bros, thanks for the concern shown to LY.

She told me she broke even during late January. Between now & then, I think she should have earned another few grand. As for fines, I don't think they will kena that punishment as Singapore can only ask for money from S'poreans & PRs.

For one thing, they cannot freeze their account nor take the money they have on them if the money was not made from peddling illegal goods (i.e. drugs, weapons, duty-unpaid chewing gum, pirated DVDs & etc.).

So, all in all, she earned her keep in her short stint here but quite sad... with her attitude and service plus her supposed 2-year visa, she can easily be able to obtain a new lease of life. She will be on trial today and most probably be thrown back in for a 21-day period. Try contacting her after that.

If got bros who got kangtao in other parts of the world, feel free to contact her to give her some assistance.

On a lighter note, I was doing some 'mining' last night to uncover some gems or at least some yet-unpolished jade. I can only say "DIU!" Bro haonan25 & bro Joyseeker, sorry to disappoint. the dua neh bu I saw last week.... the boobs are fake, the price is high, the service although better than average but I won't say she's a gem. Sianz...

Wait for Ah Fen and her new friend to come back bah! I'll go do some mining again and if cannot find, still have contacts provided by bros here. Paiseh that I haven't try most of them as quite depressed about LY's news...

Finally, bros asking for LY's contact after I gave this news... WTF are yout trying to prove? KNN... already feel damn shitty that a good friend had to kena this kind of crap you still come here "contact pls, contact pls"... I ram your head into close contact with a steel pole wrapped with barbed wire, wanna not?:mad: NNKC!

icecum
02-03-2009, 09:44 AM
Feel so sad for her hope that after today she will be fine for that 21days stay at SG....... For those bro who have her num pls don't bing her to G area anymore la ok.... If got car bring her go far far place and pls remember to sent her back home ar....

Newbie i also very :mad: with those who never read the thread from 1st page to last page lor.... Just log in go the FL thread and just post TS PLS SHARE CTC CAN....... ALL NEWEBIE DON"T KNOW HOW TO READ ENGLISH AR CAN'T YOU ALL READ THAT 101 HAD MENTION MA......

Finally, bros asking for LY's contact after I gave this news... WTF are yout trying to prove? KNN... already feel damn shitty that a good friend had to kena this kind of crap you still come here "contact pls, contact pls"... I ram your head into close contact with a steel pole wrapped with barbed wire, wanna not?:mad: NNKC!

FatmanSK
02-03-2009, 10:44 AM
Sad to hear that, understand from 1 bro n 1 FL, lavxxxxx area also got raid last friday, stop one of the girl n bro on the road to check ID late in the nite at 1130pm. Lucky only check ID.:(

Cheonging101
02-03-2009, 11:28 AM
To the fucker, yes fucker and not a bro or sis because you have no dick and pusssy, who zapped me with the comment "thanks to you she is in there".

Don't, for a moment, think that I have not felt that it might be my fault that she was caught because she was servicing a bro here.

But I've come to terms that, without me posting her thread, she could still be caught on Friday night and that much poorer to start with. Why didn't you zap me on Thursday night and prophesise about this, you goddamn nitwit?

Who knows, it could be YOU whom had a hand in this! It could be thanks to YOU that she is in there, you gutless asexual unwanted by-product of an incestuous canine coupling who needs hourly hydrochloric acid enema!:mad:

KINGor75
02-03-2009, 11:48 AM
so many raid recently? i think government dun wan us to use the money they give us to be spent on FL lah...

Singguy
02-03-2009, 12:14 PM
So sad to hear this piece of news.. guess her plan to go back and open a small motel is dashed...

Was hoping to RTF her a few more times before she go back... she's more like a friend and hearing this news really make ones heart go sour....Hope everything is well and wish her all the best when she goes back home:(

andrew101
02-03-2009, 12:43 PM
Was shocked to hear this incident. Maybe is fate or destiny.... what if on that day, hotels is fully book and went far from G area, then it won’t happen to her

Bro cheonging, u been helping and putting lot of effort to help her. Salute u bro. Hope Li Yue will be fine and wish her all the best. Going to miss her:(

Bonkers89
02-03-2009, 12:52 PM
Hi Bro,

Can pass me the contact please.. Thanks

aczeta76
02-03-2009, 01:08 PM
Looks like last week was a super hot one...

I wish her the best.