PDA

View Full Version : WARNING of bingbing/pingping from NanKing

Kazeyaro
15-01-2009, 05:16 PM
Dear Bros!
Normally I dont really write much FRs or put up any threads as I'm normally on the quieter side of just asking around for contacts to go around doing my deed.

However, this time round I FELT REALLY COMPELLED to write this!

This just occurred only at about 3pm today!
I was rolling around geylang in hope to get some CNY stuffs. As I pass by Lor 31 along Sims Ave, I saw this girl around the corner as a FL, seems not too bad, quite pretty good n looks big on top, very tempting! So i asked her for the price, initially she said $70 n I said it was alittle too ex and we agreed on $60 and she sat in the car.

I'm the sort that normally likes a little adventure. (eg. in cars, staircases n kinki) However, while in the car to her the only place must be at a hotel n it MUST BE NEARBY, CANNOT ANYWHERE ELSE, ONLY WHERE SHE WANTS!
1st - Downs the mood. Nvm, since I agreed I moved along n tag with her to the location.

Upon destination, she straight away strips n asks me to shower.
2nd - Spoiling the mood. Nvm, so I shower n next thing I know she's naked on the bed.
3rd - too fast cos I normally like it abit GFE, somemore in the afternoon!

Nvm, agreed n gonna pay so I have to do my job, RIGHT? GREAT!

Then when comes to fondling, she TELLS me.... "This cannot!, That cannot!" Then what CAN? Btw, this is only sucking on her tits! Her handy work is LOUSY, POOR n INCORRIGIBLE! Only know how to lick your tits lousily which initially I though I may be stinking, but cant be cos I JUST SHOWERED THOROUGHLY!

Nvm, I continued and she spoils ALL e MOMENTUMS! WTF?
Only know how to ask me to TOP her n thats it?

Wait till the best part....
I cannot screw, thinking I'm lousy for the day. So I asked her to give me a HJ instead. Now, she tells me that she's tired already, only for about 20mins of screwing. I ask her to top me instead, she says it'll be $100. ITS BLOODY DAY-LIGHT ROBBERY! n if she'll gonna give me a HJ, she'll hv to charge extra $10. I'm in such a bad shape that I just said ok to the $10 on top of the $60.
Finally I came to my dismay... Feels screwed up anyway.

So shower n ready to pay money.
Now THIS IS e BEST PART!
So I told her $70 since she asked earlier to top up $10 like cashcard like that.
She then said NO.... its now $80! after she saw me took out a stack of cash.
I told her nicely that 70 was what we agreed upon when she only agree to give a HJ.

Now she screams at me n CURSE me saying that I cant even let $10 bucks go. I'm usually nice if you ask nicely. n she tried to snatch away my pants which had the money. I took in back and said 'NO'! Nicely still n not even screaming.... Even at this point in time, I was still in a nice tone n talking civilised...
Then she says, "I NORMALLY GET WHAT I WANT!" She says: "If you dont give it, you'll know it"

Next thing I know, being pinned up the wall by a small size gal about 1.6m. SHE F#$%K-ing SQUEEZE My balls!:eek: I still said NO! nicely. Then she SQUEEZES it HARDER!
Damnn.... it feels like as though a soccer kick to your nuts but still lingering feeling! COS SHE"S STILL HOLDING ON TO IT!:confused::eek::eek:
No choice, I had to push her away!

Note: Bros, if you know what Hell Week is like! This is like 10 times worst!

I'll give some details in case you come across!
Dont waste your money on this SICK SHIT! Right, she said she's like 23 like that. Dont know if its real also.

Dressing: Black top with white pants. (That was what I saw, may change outfit)
Looks: 8/10. (Pretty good looking)
Boobs: C-cup to D. (But feels FAKE)
BJ: LOUSY
HJ: I think if you do it yourself, you feel more accomplished!
BBJ: Dont even think about it!

kogi
03-02-2009, 11:47 PM
Sorry to read about your bad experience bro.

This is a question to all bros who patronize PRC WL. Wonder why is that people like going to PRC FLs? Is it the cheap price? Language no barrier? Seems like I often read about bad encounters and no service, cheating service, greedy FL demanding more money after the act and getting away with it, promise heaven and earth before act but in room suddenly become holy like a nun, the list goes on. What is the attraction? Can anyone enlighten me please?

daniely4
04-02-2009, 12:01 AM
Sorry to read about your bad experience bro.

This is a question to all bros who patronize PRC WL. Wonder why is that people like going to PRC FLs? Is it the cheap price? Language no barrier? Seems like I often read about bad encounters and no service, cheating service, greedy FL demanding more money after the act and getting away with it, promise heaven and earth before act but in room suddenly become holy like a nun, the list goes on. What is the attraction? Can anyone enlighten me please?

quite true bro, thats why when we encounter some rare gems, we quickly share it here.

anyway, there are many PRC FLs...in the hundreds at a give night. Need only a couple of them to be very bad...and then SBF bros complain here...to give the impression that majority are just money grabbibg wh*res

akaza24
04-02-2009, 12:29 AM
If she thinks she can be so yaya and mean, I think she asking for trouble. U r a nice guy liao, if she happen to meet some fierce fxxkers, never know wat will happen to her.

fee3fow
04-02-2009, 12:58 AM
Ya TS you are already very nice to her. Maybe too nice until she think she can eat you

steamer
04-02-2009, 03:20 PM
my sympathies to the TS. I kena this gal before too but not so jialat as TS' case, but her svc is the pits. No different from buying stamps at the SAM machine. Pick up, no chemistry, go htl, do, pay n go off. Zero gfe.
Bros, avoid her..remember Ping Ping at Lor31, last seen in black blouse n black slacks, ard 1.60 hgt, slim, quite fair, with 34C enhanced boobs spilling out n showing lots of cleavage :D (dun be mesmerized here..haha). Will open mouth at sgd70 but willing to accept sgd60.
Take her at ur own peril..for me tat afternoon was money down the drain :mad:

TanChinKu
04-02-2009, 03:27 PM
So TS got her number?

aczeta76
04-02-2009, 03:35 PM
The last part sounds a bit psychotic...hmmm...

KingKong69
05-02-2009, 08:28 AM
Yo bro TS, me sympathised on your lousy encounter.....dont these PRC gals really know WHAT JOB they are into?.....its we pay and they jolly well deliver accordingly!!! and if their service is good, we'll rtf for sure....bro take it as a lesson learned, next time your urge come.....search for gem in SBF lah :D....sure you can get good gem right? :p CHEERS!

euraka99
05-02-2009, 08:50 AM
sorry to hear about your encounter, i should say it's fly by night, some even ask for downpayment before action, PRC really sucker, we are fools.
always check SBF before action, pickup FL depend on luck, i would say 25% are good / GFF can even go movies with you during their off season.
too friendly may end up buying branded staff for them.
encounter i face - wanted me to buy i-phone for her - tell her i buy - DO YOU KNOW HOW TO USED.
expect us to be their TAXI driver bring them to Chinatown to send money back.
expect us to send them to school and back - no problem but always bad on timing - told them off airplane / train do not WAIT.
feeling horney go for legal, overall price is almost the same.
70 + 20/30 + tips somemore save from AV
am i right

Liquid@cid
05-02-2009, 11:12 AM
Bro really you are too nice liao, you should just tell her to call the policeif she felt short change ofthe $10, best of all you can even offer to help her call 999:cool:

steamer
06-02-2009, 02:32 PM
she is there today at 1.15pm @ lor 31, dressed in dark blue or black blouse and white slacks.
Bros, avoid :mad:

kogi
06-02-2009, 03:07 PM
Bro really you are too nice liao, you should just tell her to call the policeif she felt short change ofthe $10, best of all you can even offer to help her call 999:cool:

Bro maybe you dont want to challenge PRC WL like this. She could invent stories say she was the victim of robbery and assault. Who you tink the police will believe? Big guy or small girl? Some more the WLs not scared of complaining to police because they know in Singapore very law abiding. Not like other country where policeman will force the girl to give free session and then also rob the girl.

kogi
06-02-2009, 03:10 PM
she is there today at 1.15pm @ lor 31, dressed in dark blue or black blouse and white slacks.
Bros, avoid :mad:

Bro thanks for the warning.

newyorker88
06-02-2009, 04:26 PM
Then she says, "I NORMALLY GET WHAT I WANT!" She says: "If you dont give it, you'll know it"

Sounds like CHINA single child policy really spoils the kids.

So sorry to hear about your encounter.

codenamesnake
06-02-2009, 06:10 PM
wah TS bro.....sorry to hear about your encounter.....
i think most probably the B!tch was PMSing....fcuk....
u were too nice to her maybe....
this kinda B!tch deserve to kena those nasty guys....damn!

murali
06-02-2009, 06:31 PM
how abt take her photo and post here for all bros to see?

Liquid@cid
06-02-2009, 07:13 PM
Bro maybe you dont want to challenge PRC WL like this. She could invent stories say she was the victim of robbery and assault. Who you tink the police will believe? Big guy or small girl? Some more the WLs not scared of complaining to police because they know in Singapore very law abiding. Not like other country where policeman will force the girl to give free session and then also rob the girl.

bro you need envidence for robbery and assault, eg- her wallet with you or visible injuries on her body, police not stupid with the hotel room under your name and statement from the hotel staff that she willingly go up the room with you, it will be concluded that she is a FL rather then you are the robber lo, only thing is that you have to be single lo cos the police will make you malu by asking your wife to bail you out :cool:

TaxiLee
06-02-2009, 09:04 PM
Join april 2008.

You should know that most streets walker service suck all just want to earned fast money.

Why don't ask for any contacts in SBF FL2 with good services and better prices WL instant posting in here KpKb which Streets walker with lousy services.

Wasting bandwidth to start this thread

phallusman
06-02-2009, 10:11 PM
If I were the TS, I would have shown her my fist and say that I did Taekwondo up to black belt. Haven't practiced TKD for 3yrs liao. But my punch still got 80% of the max power......

lacoruna69
07-02-2009, 09:40 AM
Sorry to hear about TS's experience with such a violent gal. Damn the stupid Sillypore law on protecting the 'innocent' female species. Usually this type of bitch deserve a slap or a punch on the face since my family jewels are in jeopardy. But suay suay in Sillypore, we are programmed cannot hit back at female species......:(

I sometimes got pick roadside ones also, but nothing like this type so far. So so or rushy service only.

steamer
07-02-2009, 10:50 AM
Join april 2008.

You should know that most streets walker service suck all just want to earned fast money.

Why don't ask for any contacts in SBF FL2 with good services and better prices WL instant posting in here KpKb which Streets walker with lousy services.

zapped u for your uncalled for remarks. TS is helping bros here by warning us of this ger.
Also not all streetwalkers are like this. Sometimes we uncover gems whom we will share here as well. :cool:

wala
07-02-2009, 12:29 PM
zapped u for your uncalled for remarks. TS is helping bros here by warning us of this ger.
Also not all streetwalkers are like this. Sometimes we uncover gems whom we will share here as well. :cool:

Yes, but finding a gem out of them is really hard work and need some time and investment. You can select n try 10 of them, and then maybe 1 or 2 turn out to be worth the trouble. But when U hit the jackpot, you are gonna be very well sexified for the duration that she will be avaliable in SGP :D

Liquid@cid
07-02-2009, 12:54 PM
Join april 2008.

If everyone thinks like you who is gonna to be the one to start the ball rolling by intro gems into this Forum???

gonna zap you for your selfish thoughts.... :cool:

Yes, but finding a gem out of them is really hard work and need some time and investment. You can select n try 10 of them, and then maybe 1 or 2 turn out to be worth the trouble. But when U hit the jackpot, you are gonna be very well sexified for the duration that she will be avaliable in SGP :D

you are almost right bro, the thrill of going for unknown FLs is not about releasing your load, it's about the surprise it bring when you uncover a gem in making haha :D

suckerll
07-02-2009, 03:27 PM
he only knows how to 'take' from this forum but dunno how to 'give' back as well.....sigh

wala
07-02-2009, 11:00 PM
you are almost right bro, the thrill of going for unknown FLs is not about releasing your load, it's about the surprise it bring when you uncover a gem in making haha :D

You are right bro, there maybe some pleasent surprise waiting for u if you managed to find 1 unpolished gem, share the ctc around with bros in SBF, and upon RTF, U see a sparkling gem:D

But it all need to start somewhere, if every1 just wait for others to explore new lobang, I think those few gals in forum will have swollen pussy soon, and many bros can't find a hole to dump their load.

Trying out unknown FL can be a fun experience, or a bad 1, but it adds to the thrill of fucking around :cool: I had a fair share of pleasant n sad experience, and even some ctc that after trying I find to be over-rated. So at times I still like to drive around and see if any slurp slurp can catch my sight. So bro TS please do not stop trying, and I hope soon will have another thread by you with positive FR. :D

Liquid@cid
08-02-2009, 11:30 AM
Trying out unknown FL can be a fun experience, or a bad 1, but it adds to the thrill of fucking around :cool: I had a fair share of pleasant n sad experience, and even some ctc that after trying I find to be over-rated. So at times I still like to drive around and see if any slurp slurp can catch my sight. So bro TS please do not stop trying, and I hope soon will have another thread by you with positive FR. :D

i concur that, try harder TS hope to see a gem in making intro by you :D

wala
08-02-2009, 07:25 PM

If everyone thinks like you who is gonna to be the one to start the ball rolling by intro gems into this Forum???

gonna zap you for your selfish thoughts.... :cool:

Want to zap me 大方一点, and maybe remark on which point of view you do not like with my comments. Learn from bros Steamer and Liquid above. This is an open forum for discussion, what I comment may not be in your liking, but I'm still open for feedback. And if you are just one of those TS that have over-rated FRs from multiple clones, thank you, I will not comment too much on those threads. Sometimes it could turn out to be tedious task when sharing ctc, as I have experienced.

Notices
Hi wala. Welcome to the sammyboy forum. Singapore's premium sex hub.

There are fantastic advertising packages available for those who want to promote their services. Contact the moderator for details.

As a registered advertiser, all the forum features will be available. The delay between the sending of messages will be significantly reduced and surfing the forum will faster and easier. In addition, you'll be able to store up to 256 private messages and send multiple messages at the same time. Your current limit is only 5 messages which can make Private Message Correspondence very tedious indeed. :)

Cheers, happy Chinese New Year and thanks very much for supporting sammyboyforum.com.

Maybe some bro can give me some tips how on to resolve my inbox issue?

jameschong2
08-02-2009, 08:16 PM
[QUOTE=Kazeyaro;3396697]Dear Bros!
Wait till the best part....
I cannot screw, thinking I'm lousy for the day. So I asked her to give me a HJ instead. Now, she tells me that she's tired already, only for about 20mins of screwing. I ask her to top me instead, she says it'll be $100. ITS BLOODY DAY-LIGHT ROBBERY! n if she'll gonna give me a HJ, she'll hv to charge extra $10. I'm in such a bad shape that I just said ok to the $10 on top of the $60.
Finally I came to my dismay... Feels screwed up anyway.

So shower n ready to pay money.
Now THIS IS e BEST PART!
So I told her $70 since she asked earlier to top up $10 like cashcard like that.
She then said NO.... its now $80! after she saw me took out a stack of cash.
I told her nicely that 70 was what we agreed upon when she only agree to give a HJ.

Now she screams at me n CURSE me saying that I cant even let $10 bucks go. I'm usually nice if you ask nicely. n

Next thing I know, being pinned up the wall by a small size gal about 1.6m. SHE F#$%K-ing SQUEEZE My balls!:eek: I still said NO! nicely. Then she SQUEEZES it HARDER!
Damnn.... it feels like as though a soccer kick to your nuts but still lingering feeling! COS SHE"S STILL HOLDING ON TO IT!:confused::eek::eek:
No choice, I had to push her away!

Serve u right - why waste money on public toilet seats

ptgary
19-02-2009, 02:17 AM
I had a bad experience with a PRC girl at Lorong 8 too.

100/30/1

Disallowed kissing (not frenching)
Gave a 15 second BJ
Reminded me of the time every 5 minutes
Keep on asking me to cum faster
Left on her own accord even though 30 minutes was not up.

I hope all of them get caught and deported by AV! I've experienced bad service from girls under OKTs, but never to this extent. :mad:

wude
19-02-2009, 02:56 AM
usually any bad experienced i had, so far twice, are from younger PRC.
Try parking yr car and walk around. PRC WL when thay see clients in cars tend to quote higher price. Perception, can own car so can afford more. always in the 80 range without rm. without car I usually encounter 50 or 60. don't bargain like buying fish in the market, subconciously hurt their dignity. 9 out of 10 when agreed gave you shit service. instead ask "pau fang ma?".......equivalent to indirectly asking for sgd 10 discount, if they jovially say "hau pa".. or " mei wun tee"then on, but if they say no does not include rm then politely say xie xie and walk off. If they then grudgingly agree after you turn them down, don't take it no matter how beautiful she is or hard yr little bro has become, cos stage already set for unhappy ending.
After a good encounter and if you want to rtf, then you can pick them up in car. cos by then you already know their attitude and pricing precedent have been set.
hope my 2 cents worth helps, though not fool proof. sometimes you win sometimes you lose, take it in yr stride and hope you have fun!

in2form4
19-02-2009, 03:33 AM
usually any bad experienced i had, so far twice, are from younger PRC.
Try parking yr car and walk around. PRC WL when thay see clients in cars tend to quote higher price. Perception, can own car so can afford more. always in the 80 range without rm. without car I usually encounter 50 or 60. don't bargain like buying fish in the market, subconciously hurt their dignity. 9 out of 10 when agreed gave you shit service. instead ask "pau fang ma?".......equivalent to indirectly asking for sgd 10 discount, if they jovially say "hau pa".. or " mei wun tee"then on, but if they say no does not include rm then politely say xie xie and walk off. If they then grudgingly agree after you turn them down, don't take it no matter how beautiful she is or hard yr little bro has become, cos stage already set for unhappy ending.
After a good encounter and if you want to rtf, then you can pick them up in car. cos by then you already know their attitude and pricing precedent have been set.
hope my 2 cents worth helps, though not fool proof. sometimes you win sometimes you lose, take it in yr stride and hope you have fun!

Well said.

I do not know whether is it me or the norm, i have tried Lor 8 100/30/1 cat a few times, and all the times went off dissappointed, cursing myself for wasting money. Yes, they all look good, but sucks at services. No BJ, Dead fish, moan like some robots, the list goes on...

Now i just go 'fishing' at the other lor, and avoid lor 8-14.

It is true that we will find gems that we will click with, and i am looking forward to that day again. The last one was 6 months ago... sigh... :o

steamer
24-03-2009, 12:50 PM
juz to update bros; saw her there yesterday in all black, blouse n pants. Plse note she usually in pants rather than dress. Slim n fair looking gal..sigh..looks can be so deceiving :(

ansibing
24-03-2009, 01:09 PM
Morale of the story, dun anyhow pick up girls on the street,. Stay in FL thread & hunt for gd FR:D

_BATTLESTAR_
24-03-2009, 01:14 PM
this girl sounds scary ah :eek:

justwanadoit
24-03-2009, 01:35 PM
last week i also encounter something quite bad but i get my way.

i was lorong 19 , near the incense burner on side of shop house, there got quite a pretty mei mei with a small mole.

50 inc room agreed and i make sure have bbbj.

we go in, inside the shower, i rub a bit but sense she very biz like liao and she got sharp tongue, i wanna suck her tits, she say no but i still force and suck a bit.

but i find that for heavy smokers, their tits got ciggy smell one! strange!

anyway on the bed still no too bad, suck me bbbj.

Then i say wan some more, she said she give me a lot liao!

then i wanna suck her breat,s he said no! i say normal, she said,"pu tong ge pi!"

si bei rude!

then i lan lan just pump her doggy and mission.

Then when it tiem to pay her i give remaining 38 after room to her, she say she wan 40! she say $2 for condom! throw back $8 to me.

then i buei song, i said, u wan u bring me to $10 place, i have my own condom, and i throw back the $ at her, i said u must be professional, she very angry and storm off! hahaha

:D

Cheonging101
24-03-2009, 03:08 PM
i was lorong 19 , near the incense burner on side of shop house, there got quite a pretty mei mei with a small mole.

Thanks, bro!

I almost up her last Sunday! :D

Liquid@cid
24-03-2009, 03:10 PM
Thanks, bro!

I almost up her last Sunday! :D

You si bei heng :D

Cheonging101
24-03-2009, 03:38 PM
You si bei heng :D

Cheong so many times, now got a bit of 6th Sense already. :p

Look at mouth will know whether got BBBJ or not.

Look at ass will know whether got AJ or not.

Look at boobs... wah... siao liao, big only then forget how their mouths & ass look like already... :D

Liquid@cid
24-03-2009, 06:09 PM
Cheong so many times, now got a bit of 6th Sense already. :p

Look at mouth will know whether got BBBJ or not.

Look at ass will know whether got AJ or not.

Look at boobs... wah... siao liao, big only then forget how their mouths & ass look like already... :D

Knn i think you can publish book liao, sure sell as for those always cheong GL haha :D

deviltan
24-03-2009, 07:08 PM
Sad to hear all this but some of those PRC is like tat lah. They dun understand tat tis is our place & our HOME GROUND.
I've encounter Such things too. Tell u everything also can just like but SUCKS!!! Up in room, Wat also cannot. Recently up a prc at GLxx.
Here cannot touch,there can't suck. I was angry but just ask her
is it there also cannot fxxk!!! Aft tat she Lan Lan.
So i Dun care, Just bonk her as hard as possible to got my troops out.
After tat pay her & ask her to Fxxk off. Frm tat day onward, seldom go GL to seek for prey liao!
But so far in SBF. Hv tried some very good gems. They really provide the service in their FL.
Thanks to those Bro tat help they post FL here.:D

uvlex
25-03-2009, 08:26 PM
Actually, its pretty sad that fls that walk on the street tend to give such a bad impressions to every bros around. Actually I'm quite lucky that i have yet to encounter such lobangs yet, maybe when I find 1 Fl ok de i stick to it, cos guarentte to have good service lol

But another point which I like to add is not all China Fls are bad....although there ARE bad ones but its just the matter of whether u bought the "fresh" fish or the "smelly" fish haha

Don't worry keep chionging and if anyone manage to find good lobang just share ba ^^