PDA

View Full Version : 21 years old massager, Provides massage and Hj Shuang shuang

Pages : [1] 2

uvlex
13-01-2009, 12:48 PM
Been wanting to shift this over for a long time =)

This young lady provides massage for bros here so so check the Fr below =)

Looks: er......6? or maybe 5?
Name : Shuang Shuang
Dressing : White t shirt with short white skirt. Black bra and black panties.
Showering Detailed. SOP.
Body : er short and slim, don't know details cos wasn't there to F so didn't really think much but comfirm not fat =)
Boobs : Cup b comfirm, nice firm and yada yada, but don't touch her too much else later she will say (bu yao, hao yang a, bie zhe yang hao ma) remember, ur man hood is in her hands, anger her and forget about fathers day =P
Skin : Quite tanned, mahchiam singaporean look ^^;
Massage : Strong and with techniques with baby oil. One of the few good and rare ones that u can find...in Singapore at any rate
HJ : Haha one word excellent, Never seen in the world Technique hehe
Service : Like i say can put singapore customer service people to shame.
Attitude : Sweet gentle demour, like what u get in China =D Singapore is rush rush rush hanky panky cum and u can go lol(or can pay =x)
GFE : Well, i seen alot of China girls but this is one of those outstanding ones, but becareful of trap wor hehe.
Damage : $80 + $20 hotel

This was my old Fr cos i lazy to rewrite a new one =)

For anyone who wants contact please do pm me =)

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/80160-19yo-sweet-prc-body-bath-massage-jua-gen-only-80-a-29.html

uvlex
13-01-2009, 01:21 PM
Ehz price is as follows below sorry

$80 for 1 1/2 hour massage
$100 for 2 hr massge + Hj =)

SILVERBULLET_C
13-01-2009, 02:13 PM
HI Bro, Can check does she take in Non-Chinese bros. If yes, which hotel does she operate from or preferred.

uvlex
14-01-2009, 12:38 AM
Hi bro

Shouldn't be a issue if u can communicate with her =) do pm me if ur still interested =)

CuntTracker
14-01-2009, 01:14 AM
Nice. Hope u can share bro

uvlex
14-01-2009, 09:36 AM
Hi bro please check ur pm =)

Nice. Hope u can share bro

uvlex
14-01-2009, 02:03 PM
Well kinda hard to please everyone but i guess i better write a better Fr

I have been keeping in contact with this lady for quite some time ever since she went back to china a year ago. She came back for a short time during i think.....july? on Work permit, but end up she couldn't really handle the workload required by them so she head back to China and finally after 2 weeks ago she came back =) Called me in the nmiddle of a drinking sesson with friends at Jurong and made me rush down to find.

First thing i saw her i realise shes much more mature now, not like last time syt sotong sotong a bit, now wa sey, really a woman le, Handbag and pants, not like last time wavy dress 1 piece and all, even added with ring like earrings on her ears =) Hurry hug her and rush up to counter and pester the counter for a room and proceeded in =D

Once inside we hugged really like lovers (maybe for me nia ba, got chemistry and all etc etc) den after chatting for a while she asked me "你继续聊还是要按摩呢?“ Of cos i cut all the chatters and immediately stip to my birthday suit and let her lead me to the bathroom for a bath =D.

Inside bathroom she starts washing from the body all the way down to the toe, every single part not missed, after so long first time i feel my didi cleaner den i wash it myself. She even give me a "dry shampooing" on the head after bathing. She pulled the 81 chair over to the bathroom door and made me sit there while she shampoo my head, quite shiock, first time try not bad, not really like what u get in saloons but also quite ok, after all massage is all about relaxation ma haha.

Then proceed to bed, slowly she starts massaging by standing at the front of the bed while i lie there. Starts from the shoulder, working out the kinkers down to the shoulder and back up to the shoulder again. I was actually feeling a bit tired from drinking so she change to oil from there and start to 排气毒 by rubbing my back up and down, making my back feel extremely hot due to friction.

Then she slowly move down to the legs and start rubbing and pressing, relieving of my tension from walking too much.

Then when she flip me over she start massaging my belly, saying i getting fatter and say this is a way to help trim my fats away, but must be constant, at least once a week else useless. But of cos i won't say i 100% see got change when she finish la so gotta try a few more times den know >.>

After that she slowly proceed to her all famous HJ power, here I'm sorry as i can't see what shes doing as she using her back to block off the view so .... you all go experience ba haha As what previous people commented, feel like bj but not bj, its hj =) so if u wanna know go ask her what she did.

After I explode she wipe off the excess go off and hug me for a while before we call it a night =) She did mention that there will be a new thing added, which is earing cleaning =) so if u want your earings clean do ask her on it

so overall points
Looks: 6.2 points, upgrade from sotong sotong syt to ......i think still syt la, but depend on peoples preferences >.> not everyone will think the same
Name : Shuang Shuang
Dressing : Black top with white pants + handbag (like your 25-26 gfe feel haha)
Showering Detailed: added a wash head for me =) you guys want ask her on it =)
Body : more tone and slim fit =)
Boobs : Cup B nice to hold when she hj you =D
Skin : Slightly tanned but look more China now compare to last time
Massage : Know where to press almost, a bit rusty she say as she been sleeping and resting for the past few months so i know she will improve =)
HJ : Go try it to know =D
Service : To me quite good, but to other people maybe better cos she a little like climb over my head, can bully me bully me
Attitude : Sweet gentle, this does not change even up till now =)
GFE : Comfirm there =) like hugging your own gf =)
Damage : $100 + $30 hotel over stay for 1 hour

Hope this Fr satisfied everyones needs =) and for bro who zap me on being lazy thank you ; ; need a wake up call myself to stop being lazy =) Hope with this Fr people will beable to consider whether if it is a worth while thing or not

uvlex
16-01-2009, 01:36 PM
Ehz been passing out alot of contacts to bro here

Do hope to see some Frs coming ni =)

astrobo
16-01-2009, 01:53 PM
Ehz been passing out alot of contacts to bro here

Do hope to see some Frs coming ni =)

Hi bro
care to pass me ctc.
TQ:)

uvlex
17-01-2009, 11:22 AM
Bump =) bump =) Those who have visited her please do write Fr to bump thread =)

adicha
17-01-2009, 11:46 AM
Bro,

can Pm me her contact at this address:

[email protected]

hoong2003
17-01-2009, 02:09 PM
Bro , PM me leh ... Sounds like my type ...

uvlex
17-01-2009, 05:22 PM
typo typo typo

PrinceJaden80
18-01-2009, 01:07 AM
hi bro,mind pm-ing me her contact plz.. any FJ include ? which hotel does she usually operate at?

thanks!

uvlex
19-01-2009, 01:23 PM
Still awaiting for Frs

Contacts been given out to alot of bros so please do write Fr to keep thread bouncing please =)

Karma Karma
19-01-2009, 01:32 PM
Please PM me her contact. Thanks.:)

daniellyt
19-01-2009, 10:52 PM
Guys, u can tell whether u wan the Ear digging or Foot message. She told me she will do either 1. So far have tried both & i prefer the foot message. Damn painful but shiok

uvlex
20-01-2009, 12:42 AM
lol i didn't try her foot massage as i had horrible experience else where

Hated it infact, but thanks for writing fr =)

PrinceJaden80
20-01-2009, 02:12 AM
oh thanks TS for her contact.

Had an appointment with her just now. Check in the hotel & sms her the room number.

To my surprise, she came at within 10mins when I finished bathing. She looks quite plesant looking when i peep through the door hole, like what other brother had said earlier. She politely greeted me and asked whether taken ur dinner or not... courteous girl ! upzz..

Opted for 2hrs massage, when she lay her hands on my back, whoaa the massage was great! No Regrets! Get to know shes from China, Shen Yang, just reach sg not long ago but will be going back to china end of Feb. She learnt her massage skills from a school at China and work as a masseur @ China before coming over. Hence, her massage skill is professional !

She start from my back, arms, legs, shoulder, belly massage and then her powerful HJ ! slowly and gently..

After I explode she wipe off the excess go off and hug me and tcss on the bed for a while before she bath me and call it a night!

Looks: Feminine 6.5/10 with make up (look like 24 - 25) Nice hair and skin tone..
Body: Slim fit, with firm build.
boob: Cup b and Nice to hold... Shiok!
Massage: 8/10..
HJ: 8.5/10 no Rush...
Attitude: little bit more to excellent... as she's pleasant and good attitude... looks like u're talking to your long lost China Friend...

RTM: will.... but not so soon...
Damage: room ($30) - over stay for 24 mins + 2hr Massage ($100) + Tips ($10)

Good...

conjurer
20-01-2009, 07:05 AM
Didn't manage to fix an appointment till now. Our timing always clash as i am only available in the nite. Will try again and update FR...

Cheong Ka Leow
20-01-2009, 04:17 PM
Just had an appointment with her today and I must say, her massage is really very good. Put in effort to massage from head to toe. And her HJ, wah lau! a must try as it is something very unique. Not sure how to explain but not something that I had encountered elsewhere before. She is rather sweet looking and even will offer to bathe you before and after the massage. Before saying goodbye will still give you a big hug.. She says she has worked for more than a year in a sauna in ShenYang and that was where she got trained. Thanks Bro Ulvex for sharing this gem indeed. For those who has her contacts and still considering, Mai Tu Liao, she goes back at the end of Feb.. i already booked my RTM with her before my session was over.

pewpew
20-01-2009, 05:10 PM
Have been holding the numbers of Shuang for some times but didn't call as i have a regular gal doing my back until she returned china.

Wasn't expecting much of a Sweet but after opening of the frightening door (Either strike jackpot or step on shit) but to my surprise, incoming was a lovely petite gal greeting and i know its my lucky day!!!

Name : Siao Shuang
Look : 6/10++ (now i understand wat is look will slowly grow)
Height : 150++cm (Until my chest, perfect height :D )
Birth Mark : Right Elbow area
Massage : 8/10 (Her hands are warm)
Boob : B+ (Perfect handful size)
Voice : Stereo Loud (Dun think dirty, its her talking... lol)
Showering : 6/10 (Room for improvement, maybe i too tall?? :cool: )
HJ : 8/10 (Poor thing shake until hands tired)
Attitude : 9/10 (Very friendly little gal)
Tease Meter : 9/10 (DUN LET HER KNOW UR WEAK SPOT ARBO SHE KEEPS ATTACKING)
GFE : 8/10 (If i have a gf that rubs me everyday, i will be in heaven)
RTF : yes when i have time and able to book her

She is a very lovely gal and can talk about almost everything, although its not her 1st time coming to Singapore, there are still places which she have yet to explore, maybe some bros free can bring her out? lol

P.S. Thanks bro uvlex for sharing this wonderful gem and i believe she is the youngest among sbf and for those bro that love to be touch by syt, do appreciate this gem and take good care of her ;)

uvlex
20-01-2009, 05:27 PM
eh yes....apparently she is a person who tends to climb over a persons head when she gets the chance (IE me sadly) and if anyone is free do bring her out for food and makans too =) she always quite lonely and i don't really have time to accompany her all the time =) thanks for pewpew and Cheong ka leow for the Fr, appreciate it alot =D

weizishu
20-01-2009, 05:46 PM
Hi, can any bro PM her contacts?
Thanks.

alpha87
20-01-2009, 09:23 PM
hope can share thanks

desmond8999
20-01-2009, 10:20 PM
Brother,

Could you PM me please?

[email protected]

astrobo
20-01-2009, 10:31 PM
Tried to book yesterday but no slot, tonight still dont have except before 830, since on way back quickly grab slot.
Got room at L81 before the crowd came, took a bath & waited, door bell ring and wa sia one petite tan SYT smiling at u. Ask me why never wait for her to bath:eek:I thought she be late so bath 1st lo, next time will wait.
Then she ask me to lie down & she say she need to take off her clothe;) wa i lay on bed & enjoy the tanned taut body, then she took off her bra:p her boobs so perky. Massage started & TCSS, I just lay there & enjoy the SYT caressing your body. Wa then phone ring and I thought how come so fast reaching 2hrs? Her HJ is slow & after a while she tied her hair turn her back towards u, and I waste no time liao grab her boobs and finished off.
Then phone ring again, aiyo L81 must be pretty busy, next time I tell her I bring her some other81. Clean up and she start hugging me like no tomorrow.
I would say her massage is more like caressing & HJ ok, but nothing beats a cute petite SYT hugging u with her perky boobs, :p hmmm ....
RTM for her perky boobs
Damage $100+ $20
Thanks Bro for sharing your gem.

pewpew
21-01-2009, 09:51 AM
clean up and she start hugging me like no tomorrow.
I would say her massage is more like caressing & hj ok, but nothing beats a cute petite syt hugging u with her perky boobs, :p hmmm ....
Rtm for her perky boobs
damage $100+ $20
thanks bro for sharing your gem.

lol spotted u!!! :d

uvlex
21-01-2009, 10:46 AM
Nobody spotted me? =x

Got prize de if u call me lol

astrobo
21-01-2009, 10:46 AM
lol spotted u!!! :d
really? will u the next one in queue?

astrobo
21-01-2009, 10:47 AM
Nobody spotted me? =x

Got prize de if u call me lol

or r u the next on queue?

uvlex
21-01-2009, 10:55 AM
No la

I got abandoned yesterday hahaha she rather serve u bros then serve me

See i so poor thing =P

GhostRay
21-01-2009, 01:19 PM
Miind PM me her contact??? Thanks:D

uvlex
21-01-2009, 10:39 PM
Nos been given to alot of bros here so please do help write Fr to keep thread bouncing please =)

iMassage
21-01-2009, 11:33 PM
May I get Shuang Shuang number please, bro uvlex?
thanx in advance :D

jaynick
22-01-2009, 01:22 AM
Thks bro uvlex for the contact.
Just return after meeting her
Here a brief fr:
Reach L81 and sms her the rm no.
Wait inside rm and heard door bell, open door and was greeted by a cheerful gal.
Immediately go for bath and proceed for massage
Massage is really good and I almost fell asleep
Finally HJ me which I can say feel really good
Overall a satisfying experience
look: 6/10
body: 6/10
massage: 9/10
hJ: 8/10
damage: $100 for 2 hours
Before I left heard a bro ask her out for supper, dun know which bro so nice to treat her go supper :D

ryanoscar
22-01-2009, 02:02 AM
Can I have her contact to
[email protected]?

Thanks bro.. want her before she leaves
Need a good rub

uvlex
22-01-2009, 11:24 PM
Bouncing bounce.....nbz feel like OKT liao =.=

Thanks for those who helped write Fr, please do keep up with the thread bounce thank you =O

samsian
23-01-2009, 12:24 AM
Had promised her to write this FR as apparently she is is aware that there is this internet advertisement with brothers' after service experience and recommendation.
Managed to get a slot with her yesterday for 1-1/2 hour session although had the contact from TS brother for some time. I must thank bro for his sharing.

Shuang Shuang is a young petitie tan SYT with good service attitude.
Let me summarise her strong and selling points :-

Age/Look : (1) +ve is her youth. Born on 1988
(2) Easy to communicate with her chatty character.
(3) Pleasant looking, definitely not ugly.

Service: (1) With more than 1 hour of Massage
Her back massage with ribbing can feel warmth
from her hands.
(2) Very special is her HJ after the massage session
Style of doing is quite different but effective.
Have chance to grab her boobs due to her position
with back leaning.
Although I took a while to cum, the flow is explosive
once the climax is reached.
Unable to withhold at all with her skill.
(3) After service, bath you clean clean and a GF hug.

Overall bro can expect a reasonable enjoyable session with this young gal
for the money spend. A good rub from a SYT with an explosive filling ending. Good service attitude putting many to shame.;)

bond007
23-01-2009, 02:48 AM
Had a session with Shuang Shuang just now at L81, a tanned young gal with long hair, sporty look...and quite pretty!

Came in and immediately strip liao, help me bath whole body...clean every part until i feel like baby lolx and starts the massage, wow i can say she is train indeed...massage every part from head to toe. And finally the HJ part, TOK KONG! i explode until so shiok i want another! (indeed is shuang shuang) =p after that clean up & she bath me again, lastly we hug abit and say goodbye (really feel like gf)

Looks: 7/10
Massage: 8/10
Friendliness: 9/10
HJ: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10 (B cup)
damage: $100 + $20 (room)

wish12345
23-01-2009, 02:16 PM
Thanks to bro Uvex for the contacts

well, here's my FR.

I visited her on thursday at 4pm slot... she was serving another brother earlier which she told me is a private apartment with 5 rooms... near Lavendar.. which bro is using it? can private message me?

Anyway, went earlier and book a room and sms her for the room number... had my shower, a drink and 2 ciggy.... alamak, still no sign of her... call her, she said which hotel... sigh, must tell her again...

after 30 mins of my arrival in the hotel, she finally appear..

mmm... a young gal , dress in sporty mini skirt and blouse... as of her beauty... so so lah... not ugly also...

The rest is SOP like taking off her clothing bla bla bla...

Her massage was indeed enjoyable... with strength, throughout we are teasing each other as she started first....
after the back, turn to front... notice she got a love bite...and when ask upon, was told one of the bro tries to "on" her the night before and she resisted... but unable to stop that from the bro who planted on it... I was like Ahh... may be some bro like to go by force... then further queries, she say its ok, and she doesn't want to make a fuss on it... since she was not raped...

I jokingly say, then it will be my turn.... surprizingly... she say if its you, may be...i am ok... wonder to believe or not...

Finally, come to the finale.... first time try this type of HJ..... quite fun... i had tried in shanghai thigh job... but this is like... neck job??? That make me thinks about the bro who planted a love bite... at her neck... you must have suck in some of the bros juice hahaha... think twice next time lah... not hygienic at all...

After the job, wash and clean up by her... but notice she don't shower and only use towel to wipe down... than that makes me think of why her boots are oily when she initiall massages me...

It will be nice to have her think about the hygiene but that may also be her protector against bro who tries to "up" her without her consent :rolleyes:

My RTF will have to ensure she bath with me before we start any service... my personal expectation..

Over all the massage and service take more than 2 hours ( book for 3 hours and uses them up) and she is not rushing at all except, quite a few call to answer and sms....

When leaving, like other bros.... keep hugging me.... at the room, at the lift, and even before i leave for my car.... keep saying... must come back as you promise.... and slowly... her figure become smaller and smaller with her continue to wave... and see me off.....

nice....

;)

uvlex
23-01-2009, 03:13 PM
Thanks for Fr bro

Just want to highlight something haha

Normally before massage she will wash before massaging other people so i think hygiene is there but its worth something to take note off. But i think the case may most likely be that she wash before massage den after massage go another bros place wash again =) For this i will highlight as it seems that its not really that good also

But quite sad she got like "assaulted" maybe need to buy some stun gun for her to protect herself, maybe scissors as its cheaper at any rate =P

All bros please take note that she only does massage and hj =) Try not to scare her off as it took me a long time to get her to come back to Singapore to offer her services again and i believe everyone who tries it would say its quite good, not fantastic but good, and further the more yt also. So do give some consideration and please do take care of her =) I on the behalf of her thanks everyone for it =)

Will up you once i recover again =)

Thanks for feedback

Thanks to bro Uvex for the contacts

well, here's my FR.

I visited her on thursday at 4pm slot... she was serving another brother earlier which she told me is a private apartment with 5 rooms... near Lavendar.. which bro is using it? can private message me?

Anyway, went earlier and book a room and sms her for the room number... had my shower, a drink and 2 ciggy.... alamak, still no sign of her... call her, she said which hotel... sigh, must tell her again...

after 30 mins of my arrival in the hotel, she finally appear..

mmm... a young gal , dress in sporty mini skirt and blouse... as of her beauty... so so lah... not ugly also...

The rest is SOP like taking off her clothing bla bla bla...

Her massage was indeed enjoyable... with strength, throughout we are teasing each other as she started first....
after the back, turn to front... notice she got a love bite...and when ask upon, was told one of the bro tries to "on" her the night before and she resisted... but unable to stop that from the bro who planted on it... I was like Ahh... may be some bro like to go by force... then further queries, she say its ok, and she doesn't want to make a fuss on it... since she was not raped...

I jokingly say, then it will be my turn.... surprizingly... she say if its you, may be...i am ok... wonder to believe or not...

Finally, come to the finale.... first time try this type of HJ..... quite fun... i had tried in shanghai thigh job... but this is like... neck job??? That make me thinks about the bro who planted a love bite... at her neck... you must have suck in some of the bros juice hahaha... think twice next time lah... not hygienic at all...

After the job, wash and clean up by her... but notice she don't shower and only use towel to wipe down... than that makes me think of why her boots are oily when she initiall massages me...

It will be nice to have her think about the hygiene but that may also be her protector against bro who tries to "up" her without her consent :rolleyes:

My RTF will have to ensure she bath with me before we start any service... my personal expectation..

Over all the massage and service take more than 2 hours ( book for 3 hours and uses them up) and she is not rushing at all except, quite a few call to answer and sms....

When leaving, like other bros.... keep hugging me.... at the room, at the lift, and even before i leave for my car.... keep saying... must come back as you promise.... and slowly... her figure become smaller and smaller with her continue to wave... and see me off.....

nice....

;)

cheongster#7
23-01-2009, 05:42 PM
can some one PM me the contacts please

handGun
23-01-2009, 07:45 PM
The session I had with Shuang Shuang was pretty nice, like what bros here have written.

The girl was tanned, so looked more like local than PRC. But when she started talking, you know for sure liao she PRC.

As bro TS mentioned, she provided only massage and HJ. She put in effort in the massage, and she had proper technique in doing that. I am not a HJ person, and I had a session before meeting her, so she had a hard time trying to make me shoot. I had to stop her and told her it was ok, not her fault but my fault : ) She kept saying she could always make it.

So if you like being touched and handled by a sun shine smiling syt (she's really a syt) with nice pair of tits, go for her. Conversation with her was enjoyable too.

Her stats and damage as reported by other bros.

Thanks bro TS for the contact.

Chrnobound
23-01-2009, 09:20 PM
Hi bros can anyone pm me her contacts? =D Thx

Maxcock
24-01-2009, 12:09 AM
Thanks for Fr bro

But quite sad she got like "assaulted" maybe need to buy some stun gun for her to protect herself, maybe scissors as its cheaper at any rate =P

All bros please take note that she only does massage and hj =) Try not to scare her off as it took me a long time to get her to come back to Singapore to offer her services again and i believe everyone who tries it would say its quite good, not fantastic but good, and further the more yt also. So do give some consideration and please do take care of her =) I on the behalf of her thanks everyone for it =)

Will up you once i recover again =)

Thanks for feedback

Quite sad to know that some bro still resort to violence. Hope she is fine. Pls stop it. As TS has mentioned, she is a rare gem so pls respect her. And TS, what do you mean by "and further the more yt also"?

iMassage
24-01-2009, 12:38 AM
Thanx bro uvlex for the contact. Managed to try her two days ago
Plus point are :
* Young girl look quite pretty, massage topless
* Pleasant, cheerful. Even with me having very limited mandarin, she still try to open conversation during massage. Keep smiling also
* Massage have strength, technique not bad too.
* Bath us before and after massage, feel like old baby lol
Overall enjoyable experience, like all other brothers who already write FR about her.

isqueeze
24-01-2009, 05:16 AM
sounds intresting can PM me contacts pls ... thanks in advance

uvlex
24-01-2009, 12:20 PM
Ehz cannot classify her as syt ma, can only say she is yt lol last time ya is syt cos really young but now she dress better le so cannot classify as syt but only as yt now haha

Quite sad to know that some bro still resort to violence. Hope she is fine. Pls stop it. As TS has mentioned, she is a rare gem so pls respect her. And TS, what do you mean by "and further the more yt also"?

XxCheongxX
24-01-2009, 01:40 PM
Ehz cannot classify her as syt ma, can only say she is yt lol last time ya is syt cos really young but now she dress better le so cannot classify as syt but only as yt now haha

Hi Bro,

can pass her ctc??

:)

e_vodka
24-01-2009, 02:23 PM
Hey bro,

Can PM me the contact..

atlas
24-01-2009, 05:41 PM
Hey Bro,

Can PM me her contact please? Thanks!

astrobo
24-01-2009, 07:04 PM
Wa bro ur gem very hot now, trying to get a session but no reply from her these few days?:eek:

uvlex
25-01-2009, 01:02 PM
Hrmz shouldn't be, maybe you caught her at the wrong time ^^;

If any bros who tried to book for yesterday and couldn't I will apologise for her behalf as she call me suddenly yesterday and broke down and cry. So end up accompany her for half d day.

Reason very simple actually, i bully her =D

No la she suddenly missed home so she just lost control all of a sudden =) you guys can try calling her today for a session i guess =)

Wa bro ur gem very hot now, trying to get a session but no reply from her these few days?:eek:

PrinceJaden80
25-01-2009, 01:34 PM
Hrmz shouldn't be, maybe you caught her at the wrong time ^^;

If any bros who tried to book for yesterday and couldn't I will apologise for her behalf as she call me suddenly yesterday and broke down and cry. So end up accompany her for half d day.

Reason very simple actually, i bully her =D

No la she suddenly missed home so she just lost control all of a sudden =) you guys can try calling her today for a session i guess =)

aiyoyo ... TS why u bully her sia.. hahh understood de lahz, CNY coming yet she's still in Sg, cant go back for reunion dinner mah.. who is willing to treat her lunch/dinner??

hahazz.. heart soft to see her cry siaah... but she's really a hardworking girl ...

igal
25-01-2009, 02:11 PM
Thanks to TS for the ctc.

Manage to get her after she just woke up. Got her for 2 hours and can really have a conversation with her. Her massage is really hardworking and good though not the Chinese medical type, it is more for "bao jian" type. Very relaxing though.

Looks : 6.5 (really grows on you with her sunny smile)
Massage : 7 (really hardworking and definitely not piano piano0
HJ : 7
GFE : 8 (washes you gently and clings on to you like GF after leaving the room)

RTF : Definitely.

uvlex
25-01-2009, 02:40 PM
I will be bringing her for dinner tommorrow, not sure about today, you guys can bring her out if she wants to ba =)

PrinceJaden80
25-01-2009, 03:36 PM
I will be bringing her for dinner tommorrow, not sure about today, you guys can bring her out if she wants to ba =)

oh... okayy.. will find time to go out w her if time permits me...

dont know wil she agree to my date then.... keke

uvlex
25-01-2009, 03:43 PM
hehehehe be mentally prepare to spend quite a amount hor hahaha

you have been warned =P

PrinceJaden80
25-01-2009, 03:50 PM
hehehehe be mentally prepare to spend quite a amount hor hahaha

you have been warned =P

hahahazzz... how come?? some guidance plzzz.... let me have mentally prepared =x perhaps u can pm me... lol

uvlex
25-01-2009, 04:11 PM
Haha nothing actually =) just that she when she eat she like to take alot and stuff you with them at the end of the day lol oh yea she kept wanting to go to a beach so u can think about it =)

PrinceJaden80
25-01-2009, 04:48 PM
Haha nothing actually =) just that she when she eat she like to take alot and stuff you with them at the end of the day lol oh yea she kept wanting to go to a beach so u can think about it =)

haahzz i seee... alright! leave the chance for me then! hope she wont reject my date... LOL! i'm only free mid Feb... sian 1/2

Maxcock
26-01-2009, 10:31 PM

Bro, do update us on your wonderful time with her on new year day. Did you make her work on the 1st day of CNY? Hope she is feeling ok now, at least with your company. So when is she starting work again after the holiday break?

Marlborolgt
27-01-2009, 01:56 AM
Had tried her massage long time ago.. great that she is back..

TS u got mail.:D

sch123
27-01-2009, 03:23 PM
sounds tempting..can bro pm me her contact pls...

jackpott
27-01-2009, 05:47 PM
Heyyy bro....really interested....can PM me her contact plz....

acer1714
27-01-2009, 09:31 PM
Bro, i would like to be her customer, pls add me in to u send list,thank.

wtfistis
28-01-2009, 01:53 AM
hi bro can pls me contact . thanks alot

uvlex
28-01-2009, 12:45 PM
Bro, do update us on your wonderful time with her on new year day. Did you make her work on the 1st day of CNY? Hope she is feeling ok now, at least with your company. So when is she starting work again after the holiday break?

Lol nothing much la actually

after 1-2pm i went off to fetch her at geylang and den we went to bugis for lunch first lor. Then after that suppose to go watch movie but end up no sits so went end up went to east coast park to blow wind and play roller blade.

She had hell of a fun and hell of a laughter when she watch me fall into bushes 3 times in 5 mins -.- evil never ker lian ker lian me a bit, so long never play such things of cos everything return back to teacher la.

After entire thing brought her supposedly to jumbo to eat one(this one i promised her when she took care of me in China when i went to visit her) but end up jumbo never open surprisingly so went to the other resturant to eat Sirilanka crab. Not bad la, think its call long beach, but the side dishes sucks so if really wanna have a good meal i recommand jumbo =)

Spent a while discussing how good/bad the food is at the resturant we then proceed to hotel to......

.......have a bath and rest for a while =) don't think dirty la, i know u all want some happening things but meh >.> never attempt lol else later everyone here bring knife chop me haha

We actually want to bath and then go visit my usual pub but end up go back home rest cos too tired, so i guess its roughly like that haha hope its enough for bro maxcock on what we did hehehe

Btw not much gd frs, please someone do write a long one to keep thread bouncing again =)

desparate99
28-01-2009, 02:08 PM
Hi Bro TS,

Interested to try her massage..May I have her contacts, please? Thanks:)

Maxcock
28-01-2009, 10:39 PM
Spent a while discussing how good/bad the food is at the resturant we then proceed to hotel to......

.......have a bath and rest for a while =) don't think dirty la, i know u all want some happening things but meh >.> never attempt lol else later everyone here bring knife chop me haha

Bro Uvlex, u have a big gap in your report kanna censored...haha...not sure if u r innocent or she is :rolleyes: I tried to book her for yesterday and today, all not successful. Business is good for her. Will probably RTM next week as these few days I am busy.

yeeba
28-01-2009, 11:23 PM
Lol nothing much la actually

Wah ...you really like having a gf....
help you to up the thread.:D

LifeLife
29-01-2009, 09:02 AM
Thanks Bro TS, yesterday could not find a slot, will try to arrange with her today, badly need a good massage.......all the regular gone home town for new year :(

lust4cb
29-01-2009, 09:14 AM
Have contact like no contact. Tried to book her 3 times also not free. I think she can start to train deciples to meet demand.

Willie
29-01-2009, 09:22 AM
Thanks Bro TS, yesterday could not find a slot, will try to arrange with her today, badly need a good massage.......all the regular gone home town for new year :(

hahaha....lucky i managed to squeezed a slot from her last nite.....thanks TS for the contact, otherwise i think have to go goldfinger liao for massage! anyway these are my ratings:

Looks - 7/10 (defintely syt, complexion good though a bit too tanned)
oh, btw she says she goes swimming at the public pool near lavender, so some of you tiko bros can go try your luck there too:D

Body - 8/10 (shapely, again too tanned for my liking...but really good to see and nice young body)

Tits - 7/10 (just the right shape and size)

Massage - 5/10 (so so only lah, after all the hard massage from the xxki sisters, hard to find comaprable ones)

Comms/GFE - 9/10 (got good comms skills can really talk cock...but bros pls be careful, think she also good at KCing hor! So do take care)

Hygiene - 1/10 ( not so good lah....come in can feel her oily liao, bathe for me but never bathe for herself before the sessions start, after the session bathe for me and never bathe for her self again!!! TS, pls pls pls do something about this leh)

RTF - Likely, just to see that SYT....

PS: She tells me she is still a virgin:eek: interested bros, time to try try your luck (make sure she willing hor) and let us know!!!:cool:

uvlex
29-01-2009, 10:59 AM
Willie

hrmz thats new, just checked with her and she told me that unless she carries a super scrub to scrub off her hands else theres going to be some oiliness for sure lol, but normally like i say she will take a bath before begining so maybe for some unknown reasons that i don't understand she never rebath again, will strongly highlight to her on this as its pretty bad

thanks for feedback =)

lust4cb

Try to book a appointment one day before hand
her busy times normally from 1-3 and 5-8

So you can try to guess inbetween i guess lol

LifeLife
If you fail again read this above haha

yeeba
I don't feel like Bf

I feel like atm >.>

Thanks for upping thread =D

Maxcock

Sure bro np =) she always very happy to see you from the way she describe about u haha

oh yea btw check ur pm, I found the answer to your question =)

Phew thats about all

1 final thing I wanna highlight which i hope all bros don't take offense

I know Singapore is a very safe place, but for a China girl it isn't cos our dearest NPC don't protect PRC. So if you guys can help it TRY not to book her after 12am, but if she agrees do please try to give her a lift if you can help it. Last night she had a service until around 3:30 and i gotta stay awake to wait for her call. As TS i won't really wanna see anything bad happen to her, much less see her go through the process of being shipped back which is a traumatising experience.

So if i offend anyone with these sentence, I hereby offer my apology but I do worry for her, as a friend, as a TS and as a........

.......walking atm (T.T)

Happy massaging =D

P.S.

Oh ya

For all who wants contact please pm me ; ; i can't really go through post by post cos i'm multi tasking at the same time while replying to everyone =)

PrinceJaden80
29-01-2009, 03:52 PM
What a good TS we have !! So caring and kind for this petite PRC lady...

hmm... guess shes very busy right now, so guys pls be patient ... her hands may be tired after all the massaging for the whole day but she's still trying her best to serve us ... hardworking girl !!

............. craving to see her again ............... =) haahzz..

bro Willie, i think no one can hook her for fj cos she very firm on her stand tt she wont do except for HJ... unless someone here very shuai and caring whom can melt her heart... haha... probably TS? 0.0

Karma Karma
29-01-2009, 04:10 PM
It is not necessary to ask her take a bath, just ask her wash her hands clean will do. Or else it will be full of .... :D:)

Willie
29-01-2009, 05:52 PM
bro Willie, i think no one can hook her for fj cos she very firm on her stand tt she wont do except for HJ... unless someone here very shuai and caring whom can melt her heart... haha... probably TS? 0.0

After cheonging so many years.....she is the 2nd massage girl that tells me this, the other is a local syt who claim to be such too. Anyway I also hope with all the tlc, our TS will also score:)

Love Massage
29-01-2009, 06:35 PM
Hi All Brothers,

I am really keen to try this lovely girl. Can some kind brothers please let me know her contact number ? Kindly send to this address,

[email protected]

I will be very thankful and will certainly provide a FR if I am lucky to experience her service.

Thank you all.

Zaladdin
29-01-2009, 06:44 PM
Thats great.. Able to send me the contacts as well.. A good massage would be what i need.. =) Thanks in advance...

pewpew
29-01-2009, 07:30 PM
The more the harder to get, the more that bros here wanna challenge and shows her worthness.

This going to make another flock of houseflies to her if she is really a V :D

BUT Remember she is here only to earn money, do treat her nicely and be a gentleman will do :P

Willie
29-01-2009, 07:41 PM
The more the harder to get, the more that bros here wanna challenge and shows her worthness.

This going to make another flock of houseflies to her if she is really a V :D

Agree agree! She may be firm in her position and not accept any indecent proposal, but she did mentioned she had lobang for V, if anyone interested, can also check out the details with her :D:D:D

Maxcock
29-01-2009, 08:12 PM
Agree agree! She may be firm in her position and not accept any indecent proposal, but she did mentioned she had lobang for V, if anyone interested, can also check out the details with her :D:D:D

Bro Williw, what do u mean by lobang for V? Some bro mentioned that one must be handsome and caring, ai ya, I can be caring but not handsome lei. Must go plastic surgery.haha..

All bros, pls don't force her la, unless she agrees. Sometimes it is good to know that there are such gals around that knows the limit.

dracoid4
29-01-2009, 10:50 PM
After getting the contact from uvlex for a while, finally managed to squeeze in a slot. (Yes if you want your timing, it is advisable to book 1 day in advance) I try to get her yesterday, she only available after 8pm, so manage to get a morning slot today. During got really a lot of calls and sms trying to book her for her service and she already booked till 11pm for that day.

anyway these are my ratings:

Looks - 6.5/10 (syt, complexion good but she have some facial hair on the top lip and chin. overall still look good. )

Body - 7/10 (decent body with a bit of tummy but it is just natural which i like it)

Massage - 6/10 (Well I think the massage is ok only because too soft for me. But she really massage every parts of your body)

Comms/GFE - 9.5/10 (I think very good GFE and comm, throughout the whole session we were teasing each others, hugging. I got a few kisses but no frenching :( Furthermore after the session, we just laid on the bed, hugging each other and chit chat.)

HJ - 9/10 ( Her HJ is very innovative, at least for me. Anyone when trying it, just close your eyes and enjoy it. It feels very good. Thumb up for it)

RTF - Really depends, because if for massage no, just not hard enough for me. if for GFE and HJ yes, but a bit expensive for just that.

Which bro or is it uvlex who ask her for lunch today? hai~ if not i will have more time with her.

uvlex
29-01-2009, 11:09 PM
wa sey i go out for a drink this two days u guys want to makan her le -.-

Don't be evil la lol ppl here to earn money and offer her massaging service =)

Also i not yandao so i confirm no chance de lol see here who here rich and yandao ba haha

But personally alot of people ask me if i wanna upz her....good question.... but to be really fair and frank to everyone, geylang has alot more options with much more services given ^^; also SBF have alot of good recommandations too so don't really need to get a V too, later alot of problems also not nice. Some more i'm TS and i'm in a way taking care of her so if anything happen....not nice la lol, Singapore give birth very expensive ley, don't want such commitments yet lol

Just be nice to her and most prob you will have a enjoyable time =)

P.S.

Oh yea btw tummy is partly my fault...been feeding her too well so i shall try my best to starve her a bit ^^

XxCheongxX
30-01-2009, 03:23 PM
Hi Bro,

Nice FR of both of you.. care to pass her ctc??

XxcheongxX:)

uvlex
30-01-2009, 06:05 PM
you guys solid

Now i try calling her she don't even have time to talk to me for 1 min >.>

But thanks for visiting her =) hope you guys have a good massage session =)

Ts sacrifice will be worth it

jalansoccer
30-01-2009, 08:13 PM
bro, can pm me ? thanks

PrinceJaden80
31-01-2009, 01:19 AM
you guys solid

Now i try calling her she don't even have time to talk to me for 1 min >.>

But thanks for visiting her =) hope you guys have a good massage session =)

Ts sacrifice will be worth it

bro uvlex, not only u lehh..i tried to sms her some casual messsage, she din even replyy lol..

the brothers here are v solid sehh.. !! lol.. take a break ALL man ~ ! haha !

LifeLife
31-01-2009, 09:59 AM
Body - 8/10 (shapely, again too tanned for my liking...but really good to see and nice young body)

Tits - 7/10 (just the right shape and size)

Massage - 5/10 (so so only lah, after all the hard massage from the xxki sisters, hard to find comaprable ones)

Comms/GFE - 9/10 (got good comms skills can really talk cock...but bros pls be careful, think she also good at KCing hor! So do take care)

Hygiene - 1/10 ( not so good lah....come in can feel her oily liao, bathe for me but never bathe for herself before the sessions start, after the session bathe for me and never bathe for her self again!!! TS, pls pls pls do something about this leh)

Manage to get a slot with SS, i share the same points with Bro willie, her massage is good but those who had the Suk.. and sisters, then her standard will be a bit down; Her hygiene really need to improve.

Overall, she is a very hard working and nice gal, sometimes is very unfair to compare, some bros might prefer her skill and tanned skin.....for me, i will continue to support her if the timing is right.

uvlex
31-01-2009, 02:57 PM
Apparently she has a problem with hygiene as what most bros feel. So to ease everyones worries only thing I can do is buy detol to let her wash her hands and feets before starting ba haha

Will update you guys once i saw her and passed her some detol

scouser007
31-01-2009, 05:29 PM
Had Shuang Shuang 2 days ago and I must say it was a wonderful session and most value for money.

Appointment was at 230pm but I arrived a little late, within 5 mins she was at the door. First impressions - not drop dead gorgeous but pleasant enough and has a sunny, chatty personality.

Came in, and invited me for a bath. She stripped to her panties and led me to the bathroom. First impression - wah, the neh neh quite big, with large-sized nips. Bath was very thorough, washed almost every nook and cranny of my body and took great care that the water temperature was just right for me.

Dried me and proceeded to massage. I lied flat on stomach and she began work. I must say her strength was very good and she knew the right pressure points to apply. Spent about two-thirds of the time massaging with me face down while having a nice conversation. I would give her 7.5/10 for the massage. It was hard enough, and it was very thorough. Although in between sheh had some phonecalls from bros booking her, she did not makan any time from me. She conscientously gave me her full routine.

After that, rolled me to the front and continued her rub. Of course now my hands can autoroam a bit. But was mindful of bros here who say she doesnt like to be touched. She did allow some touching here and there, the boobs, the thighs but can see she wasnt all that comfortable.

Then came the main event. It started with the usual rubbing of oil on my little head and she was tickling the tip abit while alternating with some JG action. Then she some how maneuvoured my little bro between her shoulder and her neck and gave me one hell of a HJ. I roared as I never have roared in a long time.

After that, she gave me yet another thorough bath -- so thorough that she soaped me twice because the massage oil didnt completely come off after the first round.

After everything, dressed up, I looked at the time -- and it was like 435pm!! We took two hours! But she didnt ask for extra and was happy with the $100 I gave her. Gave her anudder $10 as tips, got a nice big hug and off she went, leaving me one happy satsified customer.

Overall, I find her very service oriented and very good value for money.

Thanks bro uvlex for this gem of a contact

tonyng78
31-01-2009, 08:27 PM
Bro uvlex, got two thread for Shuang Shuang???:confused: Anyway must thanks you for giving me her contact.

Sorry for the delay FR, thanks for Bro uvlex for shuang shuang's contact... I had a session her on last fri. As I feel body pain after push for sales during CNY, decided to sms her to see if she's free. After a few sms, finally fixed the time and quickly rush down to met her.

As that time happen to near to CNY. Hotel was fully booked, had to wait for 20mins in order to get a room. After getting the room, faster sms her the room no and within 5mins, bell rings and she appeared at the door. First impression of her, I fall in love with her. Really love at first sight.

After coming in, she request to shower with me. While shower, she really wash me very clean. Like a mother helping her son to shower...
:o
Her massage was good. Told her body ache and she really put in her strength to massage me. See her small small build but never expected she really got the strength. She really know how to talk, can talk alot during the massage. Really feel like you are at home, feel relax with her...

Best come to the hj part. Really very good. Style of doing is quite different but effective. Have chance to grab her boobs due to her position with back leaning. I consider the lucky one. Manage to go inside her panty to touch her pussy. Shave and wet when I go further down. Although I took a while to cum, the flow is explosive once the climax is reached. I am unable to withhold at all with her skill.

After service, bath you clean clean and a GF hug. Walk out together with her like a couple. Promised her to look for her again next week (mean this week).

Shuang Shuang
Looks: 7.5/10 with make up (look like 24 - 25) Nice hair and skin tone..
Massage: 8.5/10
HJ: 9/10
Attitude: 8.5/10 (No rush and keep you enterain)
GFE: 9/10 (No word to describe, very sweet like talking to your gf...)
RTF: A big YES, and that's TOMORROW...:p

Once again, thanks for Bro uvlex for the contact.

Thank you...:)

uvlex
31-01-2009, 10:31 PM
yupe 2 threads =)

One was the original TS, I'm the new pirated TS haha

Anywayz thanks for Fr =)

For all to note and once again a friendly reminder, please do remember that she is only here for Massage and HJ services, please do respect her for what she offer and try not to go further =) It will only cause her distress and I don't think you would want that to happen to her.

Manage to meet her today and kept telling her to keep hygiene to the max, but due to the fact that the oil she use is a little oily, its hard to 101% totally clean it off beside using pure accident so hopefully bros understand =)

But i have gotten her some Detol to clean off with so hope that improves the hygiene level to as much as possible =)

For anyone who still need her contact please do pm me =)

pewpew
01-02-2009, 12:46 AM
The oil she is using can be washed off easily from what i understand and she does wash her hands WITH SOAP every session with any bros so do not worry about hygiene problem. :)

legendarycmi
01-02-2009, 02:40 AM
wish to try her massage..able to pm me her contacts, please? Thanks man!

Willie
01-02-2009, 09:54 AM
yupe 2 threads =)

One was the original TS, I'm the new pirated TS haha

Anywayz thanks for Fr =)

For all to note and once again a friendly reminder, please do remember that she is only here for Massage and HJ services, please do respect her for what she offer and try not to go further =) It will only cause her distress and I don't think you would want that to happen to her.

Manage to meet her today and kept telling her to keep hygiene to the max, but due to the fact that the oil she use is a little oily, its hard to 101% totally clean it off beside using pure accident so hopefully bros understand =)

But i have gotten her some Detol to clean off with so hope that improves the hygiene level to as much as possible =)

For anyone who still need her contact please do pm me =)

bro uvlex,

thank you for all the effort that you are taking to make things more comfortable for all the bros benefit. cheers!

uvlex
01-02-2009, 11:45 AM
Its mostly for her benefit actually haha. If she doesn't responds to what the customers wants shes going to be left out very fast.

Being TS very tough one ley....den she sometimes very sotong =.= must scold until i lose my voice then she will listen zzz

And no the oil not easy to come off as its baby lotion and its use to prevent UV rays and dryness from what i know lol

So I won't say it will come off 100% but maybe 90% thats why i ask her to use Detol to clean =) So if bros felt that got oil don't worry, she ask me to ask you guys to tell her that she is oily and ask her to reclean which she is fine with it =)

Willie
01-02-2009, 12:08 PM
[QUOTE=uvlex;3437290]

Being TS very tough one ley....den she sometimes very sotong =.= must scold until i lose my voice then she will listen zzz

QUOTE]

no worries bro, you doing a great job!:)

kenl
01-02-2009, 09:13 PM
Dear Bro Uvlex,

Thank you for the introduction of this girl whom you feel is "a great find". In the essence of this forum, you are a nice samster because you wanted to recommend, share and bring business to this Shuang.

But I must say that she has a SERIOUS ATTITUDE PROBLEM. I have been trying to arrange for a simple appiontment from last week till today but with no success! I can understand if she is busy but she is not the least apologetic at all !!!!!

First day I called her. She told me she was busy. I can understand and she told me the day after. I agreed. But when I called her the next day, she said we never agreed to it!!!! What the fuck!!!! Fine, then I asked her what time she can do for me on that day, she told it will be late and it will be 12mid-night. I said okay. But she played me out!!!! She told me later that she cannot make it at 12midnight and when I messaged her to ask, she just kept silent. She did not bother to response at all!!!!! Today I messaged her again and asked for 8pm, she told me can I do at 9.30pm instead. I said okay. But when I reached all the way to Lavender, she called and said can she delay another half hr because the samster before me was late. In a normal circumstances, I would definitely be okay. But since she is so apparently hot after some samsters said nice thing about her, her booking is always full.

With no disrecpect to the earlier samster before me, please understand that if you are late, the following samster cannot be penalised becuase you are late. More so in her situation when she jammed pack her schedule in order to earn as much money as she can. All the samters down the chain will be affected.

The worse is to come.

She has the cheek to laugh at me in her message reply when I told her I will let you know about it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bro Uvlex initially I intend to PM you only but now that she has laughed at me after all the miseries she caused, I want to inform all samsters here. She is letting her popularity gets to her head. She is not showing any respect. She can laughed at the expense of not commiting to samsters who had fixed and confirmed booking with her !!!

If she can do this to me, I am sure she is fully capable of doing to other samsters who might choose not to voice their frustration.

Bro Uvlex, please feel free to comment, but I feel this Shuang is not worth all the praises some samsters are giving.

I welcome your comments.

Bro Kenl.

slx1957
02-02-2009, 02:27 AM
To Bro KenL

I've rtm shuang 3 times just last month. After toking to her, realise she is in a dilema too. If her 1st customer is late for half an hour, all she can do is only wait. When her 1st customer is late, she also cannot just do a fast job cos she got to up-hold her reputation. So this situation will keep pushing down to maybe the 3rd customer and maybe she got to forgo the 4th and call to cancel. Everyone is here saying she will massage and will sometime forget the time and sometime exceed 2hr. This shows that she is doing her best to please all her customer, but it seems that she can't really please all. She can't scold the 1st customer nor reject the customer, can she? Hope you will understand.

GhostRay
02-02-2009, 09:37 AM
FR late due to oversea trips. As other bro mentioned, my appointment was delayed 1/2 hour due to a bro before me was late & due to the room unavailable. Anyway I made myself to the nearest coffeeshop to wait for her.

After getting my room, she start massage me. Quite surprised that she can massage well & can surpassed many other. Sorry to TS but my fav still Suki/Rita. Anyway, enjoy Shuang massage & will RTM when time permit.

Willie
02-02-2009, 09:51 AM
To Bro KenL

I've rtm shuang 3 times just last month. After toking to her, realise she is in a dilema too. If her 1st customer is late for half an hour, all she can do is only wait. When her 1st customer is late, she also cannot just do a fast job cos she got to up-hold her reputation. So this situation will keep pushing down to maybe the 3rd customer and maybe she got to forgo the 4th and call to cancel. Everyone is here saying she will massage and will sometime forget the time and sometime exceed 2hr. This shows that she is doing her best to please all her customer, but it seems that she can't really please all. She can't scold the 1st customer nor reject the customer, can she? Hope you will understand.

Yes, I agree with you, we can be more understanding here. I myself was also one of the culprits that was late and fortunately she waited and gave me the full 2 hr worth of massage, without ever complaining or hurrying. Of course the poor bros behind me at one of the local hotels near jalan besar had to wait till almost 1am for his massage. He, luckily for her was also very understanding and accomodating. I guess in such circumstances, sometimes you win sometimes you lose.

I also have a regular girl that message for me, trust me it is no good being the regular...coz usually if she hit a snag along the way, chances are she will call you to drop you...since you are the easiest one for her to talk to:rolleyes: Pls be a bit more understanding, she is just trying to make a living and of course not forgetting enjoy the massage:D

pewpew
02-02-2009, 09:56 AM
I also have a regular girl that message for me, trust me it is no good being the regular...coz usually if she hit a snag along the way, chances are she will call you to drop you...since you are the easiest one for her to talk to:rolleyes: Pls be a bit more understanding, she is just trying to make a living and of course not forgetting enjoy the massage:D

Lol totally agree!! After being regular, although its easier to get better treatment, but... alway 1st in their mind to put us aeroplane :(

uvlex
02-02-2009, 10:23 AM
Hrmz....when i saw this msg i was like......er.....what can i say lol

Time organisation in Singapore sometimes its a little tough, espically in this line. No matter how well i advice her to organise the timing (i even gave her suggestions to it as much as possible to withstrain from having too much customer a day) but apparently its hard to keep up with the ppls request.

Also personally, I felt that this reply is a little harsh to her as she is practically struggling to keep up with the demands of everyone here. Hygiene, timing, service, so on and so fore. And no, she is not being big headed about her popularity, this i can vouch for her, reason is simple cos she was telling me for 2 days that the amount of clients is getting too much for her to handle. If i were to inform her of this thread, i can guarrente she will mentally break down.

She also has a problem as being unable to reject people. Shes trying to please everyone, she even squeezed up till 7 massages a day just to keep sammy bros happy, and she even gotten scolding from me for staying until 3am outside just to service everyone and over work herself and she actually cried from my scolding. I know if she overwork, she won't have the strength to massage. So for bros who could not get a appointment please blame me as i am the one who set her timing for her so that she has sufficent rest to beable to offer her best service to everyone within her limit.

I know kenl your being unhappy over it and i can only offer my apologises irregardless of whether i accept this thread or not. And after being set airplane for a couple of times is indeed very disappointing and fustrating events which no one wants to experience. But to put all the build up pented anger in a attempt to get back at someone by ruining her ricebowl is something i really cannot accept because its something that doesn't warrent this type of outrage. Its just a miscommunication and timing misunderstanding which is to keep bros happy ended up being ruined because of it.

I'm sorry but i will stand by Shuang shuang in regards to this thread and not to you Kenl bro, cos i feel she is still in the right regardlessly. For all bros still visiting her please do not let her know of this incident, she is stressful enough and i don't really want to deal with her crying over it.

Sorry for the long post and thank you for your Fr. Its something worth noting that shes really overworked now and maybe i will just ask her to take a few days rest and keep clients count low for the time being, what say you guys?

Dear Bro Uvlex,
Thank you for the introduction of this girl whom you feel is "a great find". In the essence of this forum, you are a nice samster because you wanted to recommend, share and bring business to this Shuang.

But I must say that she has a SERIOUS ATTITUDE PROBLEM. I have been trying to arrange for a simple appiontment from last week till today but with no success! I can understand if she is busy but she is not the least apologetic at all !!!!!

First day I called her. She told me she was busy. I can understand and she told me the day after. I agreed. But when I called her the next day, she said we never agreed to it!!!! What the fuck!!!! Fine, then I asked her what time she can do for me on that day, she told it will be late and it will be 12mid-night. I said okay. But she played me out!!!! She told me later that she cannot make it at 12midnight and when I messaged her to ask, she just kept silent. She did not bother to response at all!!!!! Today I messaged her again and asked for 8pm, she told me can I do at 9.30pm instead. I said okay. But when I reached all the way to Lavender, she called and said can she delay another half hr because the samster before me was late. In a normal circumstances, I would definitely be okay. But since she is so apparently hot after some samsters said nice thing about her, her booking is always full.

With no disrecpect to the earlier samster before me, please understand that if you are late, the following samster cannot be penalised becuase you are late. More so in her situation when she jammed pack her schedule in order to earn as much money as she can. All the samters down the chain will be affected.

The worse is to come.

She has the cheek to laugh at me in her message reply when I told her I will let you know about it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bro Uvlex initially I intend to PM you only but now that she has laughed at me after all the miseries she caused, I want to inform all samsters here. She is letting her popularity gets to her head. She is not showing any respect. She can laughed at the expense of not commiting to samsters who had fixed and confirmed booking with her !!!

If she can do this to me, I am sure she is fully capable of doing to other samsters who might choose not to voice their frustration.

Bro Uvlex, please feel free to comment, but I feel this Shuang is not worth all the praises some samsters are giving.

I welcome your comments.

Bro Kenl.

mel07
02-02-2009, 10:25 AM
hi bro ! care to share her contact with me ? kindly pm me . thank you !!

uvlex
02-02-2009, 10:28 AM
Oh something to add

The chances of her putting regulars airplane is harder LOL

Cos i told her her regulars are the most important clients in compare to new customers, so if time allow she will always try to squeeze u guys in. Brainwash by me le haha so those who rtm 2nd time most prob classify as regular le so don't worry

The only person she will be put airplane will be ME, nbz dua me 3 times liao, think my turn to write complain letter and let someone else solve the problem (-.-)

Maxcock
02-02-2009, 11:13 PM
Bro Kenl, while I can understanding your frustration, I have to say that SS is not all to blame for this glitch in scheduling. TS is right, as I can also vouch that SS is a really nice girl. Many things are beyond her control, such as her customers coming late, or no rooms available etc. Also, she is very busy for the last 1 over week as I also have no luck in fixing an appointment and she keeps apologising for it. I am not sure what u mean by she laught it off when u said that u will report it to TS. It could be just an misunderstanding, maybe she thought u r joking with her. I really don't know and can't comment too much on that. So did u managed to have a session with her in the end? I am not trying to side her or what, but she is definitely one of the better one, in term of attitude not skill, that I have come across so far.

And to TS, personally, I don't think that u should apology on behalf of SS to all bros that complaint or feedback. U r a great TS that has gone beyond the normal call of duties liao. :p

Willie
02-02-2009, 11:14 PM
The only person she will be put airplane will be ME, nbz dua me 3 times liao, think my turn to write complain letter and let someone else solve the problem (-.-)

think she not so bad lah, managed to booked a session wth her tomorrow, so booking a day in advance does help. so bros that are keen to book her should plan early. cheers!

tonyng78
02-02-2009, 11:30 PM
Bro Kenl,

Don't be angry. Really sorry for such thing to happen on you. As what Bro slx1957 says, she sometime very hard to control also. If the first Bro who book her is late, it will affected the other Bros also. I first time book her 5pm also late for half an hour, luckily she don't have customer till 8pm.

Maybe it also due to communication problem. I was her first customer yesterday 10am, halfway during the massage her hp ring. One of the Bro try to book her but unfortunately that day she was fully booked. When the Bro asked her what time she available, she just said 12am. But what she mean is she had booking till 12am and she don't want to take anymore. I quickly hint to her that she will caused misunderstanding. Luckily, she managed to explain to him, prevent a misunderstanding happen.

From what I observed, she don't really know how to turn down if she can't accept booking. She is trying to please every Bro here. But she cannot please every single one of us here.

Yesterday was my rtf after first booking one week ago. I must say I really enjoy the session with her very much. Her skills was really good, that's why I rtf so fast.

From what you wrote, she had caused a distrubance to you. Her sms don't really mean to laugh at you. Her sms to me always have haha(in chinese), even when talk about somethings which is not suppose to laugh. Like a young little gal's sms.

I apologise on her behalf for causing so much inconvenience to you. Do hope that you can visit her and enjoy her massage. Bro uvlex, maybe you can help out by talking to her and prevent such thing to be happen again. And hope we Bros here can help by trying not to be late and caused inconvenience to other Bros behind.

Thank you very much.

kenl
03-02-2009, 02:20 AM
Hi All Fellow Samsters,

Thank you all for your kind feedback. I understand where you are coming from, that she is a nice, playful and ignorant girl who also stress a lot on her service quality.

Having said that, with no disrespect to any, it seems like most of you who put on the defence for her are the lucky ones who managed to secure a booking with her without having to go through all the frustration I went through. I dont mean to be petty. But a back-to-back-to-back (3 backs) consecutive playout by her is not acceptable, however innocent and ignorance she might be.

Just for a short moment, imagine you are me -

You try to book her on Friday, she told you she was busy and understanderably you rebooked her the day after. Then when you called her the next day to confirm the slot, she told you that you never confirmed. Fine.....possibly she was too busy to note down my appiontment. So on the same next day, you asked her when she is available and she told you she would be available at 12midnight and you told her to put in that slot for you. But when it approached 12am and you were all ready to go and sms her as a gesture of courtesy to inform her first, she did not bother to respond. No respond.... Silent. Okay..... the battery on her handphone might so be coincidentally flat then. The next day you called her and never mentioned to her the 12am no-show the night before but instead just asked her if 8pm is okay. She told you she can but asked for 9.30pm instead. You confirmed to her 9.30pm is okay. Then when it was closing 9pm and you reached Lavender happily waiting to enjoy her much publicised service, she told you to wait for another half hour because the earlier samster was late......The you told her you will inform the TS about it and she replied to you that anger can cause a person to age earlier, then signed off her sms with Ha Ha Ha....................

EvilG
03-02-2009, 04:24 AM
hi all,

just my little exp with her. like kenl, i have not manage to book any time slot with her. it could be due to the fact i always call in the afternoon around 5pm when i'm sure i got free time to book her as her answer is always fully booked. just my luck ba. point to note is she always very polite and really sound young and cheerful over the phone...... can hear cannot see zzzzz. since Rita left, have not had a decent rub down. go shop de all press press abit ask GQ liao. somemore kanna 1 prc 2 days ago, anyhow press press, end up my back now very stiff and aching zzzzzz press wrong button liao

gonna try booking in advance 1 day or early morning liao. hope i don't fly her kite due to my work :D

eg

uvlex
03-02-2009, 11:39 AM
Lol you might be right, but i can't just ignore everything can I haha, I'm after all TS and its almost like, its part of my duty that the bros in sammy get the best since I recommanded a person =) I don't really like to get things half done and ignored, if i know i'm going to do 1/2 the job i might as well don't help in the first place or recommand haha

And apologising on behalf of SS? Well she can't type english nor can she find this bro and apologise so its better someone just do the job, wont lose a leg or anything. And indeed its partly my fault for not "educating" her properly in replying to ppl. I believe everyone had a good time, but you won't know the amount of effort that I did to get her to be what she is today. I want her to be really remembered by all, regardless of good or bad. So that next time she will want to come back and visit all of us again =)

P.S.

Or someone wanna take over my job? -=D

Bro Kenl, while I can understanding your frustration, I have to say that SS is not all to blame for this glitch in scheduling. TS is right, as I can also vouch that SS is a really nice girl. Many things are beyond her control, such as her customers coming late, or no rooms available etc. Also, she is very busy for the last 1 over week as I also have no luck in fixing an appointment and she keeps apologising for it. I am not sure what u mean by she laught it off when u said that u will report it to TS. It could be just an misunderstanding, maybe she thought u r joking with her. I really don't know and can't comment too much on that. So did u managed to have a session with her in the end? I am not trying to side her or what, but she is definitely one of the better one, in term of attitude not skill, that I have come across so far.

And to TS, personally, I don't think that u should apology on behalf of SS to all bros that complaint or feedback. U r a great TS that has gone beyond the normal call of duties liao. :p

uvlex
03-02-2009, 11:45 AM
Hrmz....really a unfortunate turn of event.

Not meaning to be rude or anything

Personal opinon only

Actually she did mention about you when i met her 2-3 days ago can;t remember. She actually told me there is a angry customer who kept trying to meet up a timing but end up not being able to do so. She was kinda panicking as she really wanna slot you in but because of too much ppl she really didn't have a choice.

How about this way. If you like and trust me, maybe u can pass me your No. and i make a appointment for you? I feel thats the best I can do for anything lol I'm only a TS so thats the best I can do.

Sorry for the unhappiness caused and hope this will help you out.

Hi All Fellow Samsters,

Thank you all for your kind feedback. I understand where you are coming from, that she is a nice, playful and ignorant girl who also stress a lot on her service quality.

Having said that, with no disrespect to any, it seems like most of you who put on the defence for her are the lucky ones who managed to secure a booking with her without having to go through all the frustration I went through. I dont mean to be petty. But a back-to-back-to-back (3 backs) consecutive playout by her is not acceptable, however innocent and ignorance she might be.

Just for a short moment, imagine you are me -

You try to book her on Friday, she told you she was busy and understanderably you rebooked her the day after. Then when you called her the next day to confirm the slot, she told you that you never confirmed. Fine.....possibly she was too busy to note down my appiontment. So on the same next day, you asked her when she is available and she told you she would be available at 12midnight and you told her to put in that slot for you. But when it approached 12am and you were all ready to go and sms her as a gesture of courtesy to inform her first, she did not bother to respond. No respond.... Silent. Okay..... the battery on her handphone might so be coincidentally flat then. The next day you called her and never mentioned to her the 12am no-show the night before but instead just asked her if 8pm is okay. She told you she can but asked for 9.30pm instead. You confirmed to her 9.30pm is okay. Then when it was closing 9pm and you reached Lavender happily waiting to enjoy her much publicised service, she told you to wait for another half hour because the earlier samster was late......The you told her you will inform the TS about it and she replied to you that anger can cause a person to age earlier, then signed off her sms with Ha Ha Ha....................

uvlex
03-02-2009, 01:00 PM
Your lucky...i need to book 4 days in advance....and still kenna set birdy...nbz.....i feel that i'm being abused >.< someone get me a lawyer

think she not so bad lah, managed to booked a session wth her tomorrow, so booking a day in advance does help. so bros that are keen to book her should plan early. cheers!

LifeLife
03-02-2009, 11:06 PM
Hi Bros, i had her twice, for these two times of massage, due to work, can only call around 6pm to book; i think i have called more than 10 days for this two slots,,,,,, :o

We are here to enjoy her service, just put our focus on her service and forget about other, feeling will be better; Overall she is a nice and polite lady, just to make a living here, don't be too hush with her.....

Willie
04-02-2009, 12:12 AM
Your lucky...i need to book 4 days in advance....and still kenna set birdy...nbz.....i feel that i'm being abused >.< someone get me a lawyer

just returned from my session with her, better than ever...seems that her massage has also improved. get your slots soon, frankly, this one is not to be missed. cheers

xela2th
04-02-2009, 02:42 AM
Thanks to TS for her contact...

Book her 1 day in advance,

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 (just the right size to grab :))
GFE: 9/10
Body: 7/10
Massage: 9/10 (excellent)
H/J: 9/10 (unique type :))
RTM: Yes, definitely. If u need a good massage
Damage: $100 + $20 hotel

uvlex
04-02-2009, 01:13 PM
My turn to write Fr

3 days ago attempted to book for a rtm, too much customer and timing not right so changed to next day

2 days ago attempted to reattempt to book for a rtm, too much regulars booked her so lan lan changed to next day again....

1 day ago attempted to reattempt to attempt to book for a rtm......regulars and new customers booked her fully so lan lan can only have dinner with her.....

Today attempt to reattempt to attempting to attempt to book for a rtm......she say she tired rather save energy massage clients then service me.....

Final theory

She prefer bros more then me!

Thanks for all the continual support from everyone =) Hope you guys enjoy the massage and do continue to feed back Frs so as to keep thread bouncing, regardless if its good or bad =)

astrobo
04-02-2009, 02:14 PM
Bro uvlex
the last time I book her was in dec! good stuff must wait lo.
She saving her best effort for u :p

Willie
04-02-2009, 02:17 PM
just returned from my session with her, better than ever...seems that her massage has also improved. get your slots soon, frankly, this one is not to be missed. cheers

sorry, would also like to add that hygiene factor has also improved a great deal. kudos to the TS. Cheer!

uvlex
04-02-2009, 02:19 PM
hrmz just realise it

why is my thread being shifted from HC thread to FL thread? >.>

Can anyone help me shift it back or i need to find moderater to do so?

fourbrothers
04-02-2009, 03:28 PM
pls provide contact.....sounds hot

LifeLife
04-02-2009, 09:12 PM
Final theory

She prefer bros more then me!

Thanks for all the continual support from everyone =) Hope you guys enjoy the massage and do continue to feed back Frs so as to keep thread bouncing, regardless if its good or bad =)

Wow bro, you take so good care about her, she treat you like that? so "wu qin wu yi" :(

uvlex
05-02-2009, 10:32 AM
bor bianz

I'm born to be abused by woman ~.~

Hiaz

callim2
05-02-2009, 03:01 PM
Bro pls pm me the contact, tks

uvlex
07-02-2009, 09:47 AM
ehz lately Fr slowed down so for those bros whom i passed No out please do write Fr to help keep thread going thank you =)

Maxcock
07-02-2009, 06:41 PM
I RTM SS two days ago after many failed attempts to book an appointment due to her busy schedule. When she entered the room, I complaint that she is so difficult to get. She quickly apologise and gives me her trademark smile and mie-mie eyes. Well, that somehow washed away all the anger in me. haha...

She is still as jovial and chatty. It seems that she has lost some weight and she told me sometimes she has to skip lunch/dinner just to accomodate bros request.

Feel that her massage skill has really improved as compared to my last visit. Told her my neck is aching and she really put in extra effort on it. Also enjoy her head massage alot which is very relaxing. In between, our looks will crossed and locked for a moment. She really looks much prettier than before. Or was it me that was smitten by her?

The HJ is still very good. I asked her to slow down when ever I want to climax and she will oblige with a friendly smile. However, when she uses her killer stroke, ie her neck jerking, I gave up and shoot my load.

Bro, she is going back end of Feb, so be quick to book your appointment hor. Be nice to her, respect her and you will be rewarded with good services.

Another happy session with SS.

oven369
07-02-2009, 07:28 PM
Thanks to bro uvlex for sharing such a wonderful FL .
Below are my FR for Shuang Shuang.

name : Shuang Shuang
Looks: 7/10 . Nice hair and skin tone ( a bit tan )
Massage: 9/10 ( pure solid massage)
HJ: 9/10 ( very special techniqe )
Attitude: 9/10 (No rush and keep you enterain)
Damage : $80 ( 1.5hrs massage + HJ) + $10 tip + $30 for 2hrs room.
RTF: A big YES

uvlex
07-02-2009, 11:07 PM
Thank bros for visiting her and writing Fr =)

Please do keep the Frs coming to keep thread bouncing =)

P.S.

Anyone know how i can shift this thread back to Health centre thread?

penguin
07-02-2009, 11:10 PM
Upz for you :)

XxCheongxX
08-02-2009, 09:54 PM
Thanks Bro for her ctc. My FR as follows as still hot :
SMS her in the morning to try my luck for a timeslot. To my surprise, she is available in the afternoon. Book her for the 2pm slot. Reach L81 and is very pack and need to wait 45min for the room. SMS shuang shuang to inform her.

Cut short on my FR, In the room , went for my washup as the bath room is small follow by her. Saw her perky boobs....damn shiok man... Followed by the real solid massage....really nearly fall asleep, but she is very friendly and chatty.....chat all the whole session. As usual, she will massage the back follow by front ........and JG.............

After that she help me to wash up and she wash up herself......and we get dressed as phone call ring to inform time up..... Pay her $$$ and she give a gfe hug before we left the room as she has another appointment. Conclude:

Looks: 7.5/10 ( As she has some light make up)
Boobs: 7/10 (just the right size to grab )
GFE: 9/10
Body: 7/10
Massage: 9/10 (excellent)
H/J: 9/10 (Something special and different from others )
RTM: Yes, definitely. If u need a good massage
Damage: $100 + $20 hotel

Really appreciated for all SBF bros who has feedback to her on the service .
I am lucky to try such good massage and service...........

XxcheeongxX:D

uvlex
08-02-2009, 11:35 PM
Thanks for your Fr =) Upz~

For the rest who tried please do write Fr to keep thread bouncing =)

uvlex
09-02-2009, 11:04 PM
Contacts been given out to another few more ppl, please do write Fr after visiting =)

dustremover
10-02-2009, 07:34 PM
Hi Bro,
Can share her contact? A newbie here need a massage session badly.
Thank you in advance,

manl26
10-02-2009, 09:05 PM
hi TS, can i have the ctc?
would like to have a wonderful massage..
thnks!

uvlex
10-02-2009, 09:51 PM
Contacts been given out to a couple of people =)

Please do write Fr after visiting =)

tonyng78
10-02-2009, 11:20 PM
I have PMs request for Shuang Shuang's contact. Sorry Bros, please pm Bro uvlex for the contact as he is only one who authorise to give away Shuang Shuang's contact.

Tried to call her for rtf but unable to do it. Looks like me have to wait for long long liao...:rolleyes:

Thank you very much...:)

tonyng78
11-02-2009, 01:36 PM
Sorry for the late FR, here is my rtf FR on Shuang Shuang:

Book a slot two weeks ago at 10am. Once reached quickly call her and she had already reached. Quickly book a room and went up with her. While on lift, hug me like my gf...

Once inside the room, she gives me her trademark smile and mie-mie eyes ask me got miss her or not. Give a tight hug and tcss for a while before going for shower together...

Her massage was good. She remember which part to pay attention to although I only told her once.

Her hj still the best, really very good. She really know what I want. After service, bath you clean clean and a GF hug. Walk out together with her like a couple...

Shuang Shuang
Looks: 8/10 with make up (like her more liao..)
Massage: 8.5/10
HJ: 9/10
Attitude: 8.5/10 (No rush and keep you enterain)
RTF: Of course YES...

Thank you... :)

uvlex
12-02-2009, 10:58 PM
Contacts given to a couple of bros again =)

PrinceJaden80
13-02-2009, 12:35 AM
wootzz... Shuang Shuang has gain likings by more and more people... hahzz.. but too bad she's leaving this end of month right uvlex?

cant book her till noww.. really she's Hot... till now got any brothers here receive any special treatment by her? just curious... heehz...

brightempr
13-02-2009, 12:50 AM
Bro, please PM me her contact. Thanks.

brightempr
13-02-2009, 01:02 AM
Bro, please PM me her contact. Thanks

uvlex
13-02-2009, 10:24 AM
I also curious, anyone gotten any special treatment from her? lol and ya she leaving at the end of this month but will be back shortly as shes on 2 year visa =)

tonyng78
13-02-2009, 12:56 PM
haha, better don't expect any special treatment from her. She's very firm on this. The most I can do is..... Please respect her and be nice to her... She is a gem...

Bros who want a nice massage, please faster pm Bro uvlex for contact now...

uvlex
13-02-2009, 01:41 PM
Nbz just now ask her i got special treatment or not on phone, she told me she prepare a very nice treatment for me. . . . . .golden scissors with a very nice box to store. . . . .so for all who ask for special treatment. . . . . you have been warned. . . . . :p

tonyng78
13-02-2009, 02:27 PM
She also told me the same thing before... Haha, we are in the same fate... So all Bros here are been warned... Don't try anything funny on her... Or she really use her Golden Scissors and...:rolleyes:

Respect her and treat her well. She will reward you with a good massage...

Willie
13-02-2009, 03:54 PM
Nbz just now ask her i got special treatment or not on phone, she told me she prepare a very nice treatment for me. . . . . .golden scissors with a very nice box to store. . . . .so for all who ask for special treatment. . . . . you have been warned. . . . . :p

bro, chunbo! lidat very sad leh...come here virgin go back to shenyang still virgin:confused:can't be all the sammyboys bros here cannot even handle her mah;)

but on a more serious note, any bros managed to get her to remove her pair of undies:D yet?

Maxcock
13-02-2009, 08:23 PM

U mean she will cut off our didi if we ask for special? scary lei.. Bro, u may try, but pls don't force her la, we want her to come back again to sevice us.

my guts feel is that there is one special bro among us that she is seeing, from the way she talk to this bro, I think they are pretty close...TS, is that u? or bro tonyng78?

Has anyone got luck in taking her out for dinner? Of course other than bro Uvlex la. I did dine with her before...;)

These few days she seem to be getting busy again.

pewpew
13-02-2009, 08:35 PM
I am going to preparing handcuff, ropes and plastic bag on the next appointment liao :D

qazz
13-02-2009, 11:00 PM
Ehz price is as follows below sorry

$80 for 1 1/2 hour massage
$100 for 2 hr massge + Hj =)
Today, I decide to SMS her and book for an evening slot. I guess I was lucky that she was free at that moment. So confirmed place n time liao. Looking forward to see her and her service.

Reach the location, check in and SMS her. I keep visualise how she look like when I was in the room. 10 mins later, TingDong TingDong... I opened the door. Saw a small petite gal in a 1 piece biege color dress. She had a light makeup and dun really look fantastic like what some bros rated her. I can only gave her look a 6, very normal looking gal. However, she was super damn friendly. After awhile, my disappoint disappeared. I start to TCSS with her, we joke and she makes me feel very at ease. It was my first time meeting a gal this way. Going to hotel and wait for her, feel like I am the one giving the service, LOL!

She asked me to removed all my clothes and ask to lie down. She also start to remove her dress. She was wearing Black color Bra/Panty with some flowers. Body wise I would rate her a 7, very proportional and nice skin. She did not remove her Bra during the initial stage. But I guess they are around 34B. She start to massage me, For the first 30mins or so we did not chat as I was facing down with pillow, it was very difficult for me to talk. Saliva will dripped out if I opened my mouth wor! I can easily say that her massage was very PROFESSIONAL. The way she handle you and the stroke/movement of her hand were very CLASS. She had a strong hand, she is definitely someone who had a background on massaging. It was really comfortable throughout the massage session. For this Massage Service, I would rate her a 9.

After massaging my back/hand/leg. I was instruct to turnover. This is the time I have a better look at her. She has a good smile, very friendly and a person who can chat with. She told me about how she come here/how she waste her second trip/how she manage to come again. I think she is a independent and brave gal. She even bought a house in Shenyang in order to come to Singapore. She really impressed me. For her attitude, I would gave her a 10.No doubt about that!!!

No rushing of time throughout the session although some bro called her for booking and numerous SMS waiting for her to reply. The phone rang when the finale was about to start, the reception gal remind me I left with only 20mins. She asked me permission whether she can remove her Bra, I tot why not. She said she was afraid the Bra will have the oil if she dun remove it. I was guessing is there necessary since she will only use her hand and not tit. Moment later, I then know the reason. Other than using her hand to massage my Dick, she also used her neck and shoulder to tease my Dick. This was my first time doing so, I was quite uneasy at first but slowly I start to enjoy what she did. Her massage on my Dick was slow and steady. I can felt my blood is fully concentrated on my whole Dick, preparing to release any moment.

For the next 10mins, I was enjoying the feel of explode/no explode kind of feeling. It was great! I occasionally played with her tits/nipples. Ya, her tits was about what I described ealier. As for her nipples, they were light pink. Handful pair of soft boobs, 100% REAL! For her Boobs, I would rate her a 7.5. At one point, when I reached my climax she double up her movement. This is when all my little cells overflowed out onto her hand and my stomach. She can really squeezed out the very last drop of cell inside me. What a relieve!!!! For this Skill, I rate her a 9.

She request that I follow her to the bathroom where she can clean me up. I was already a satisfiying man at that moment. However, the service did not stop here. She really clean me up and dry me up. Although her look did not fantasy me but her service and attitude compensate all the Negative Point about her. Final Score, I would rate her a 8.5.

My Total Damage was $30/$120 for Room/Service.
It was a great session overall. A RTF was a possible.

Qazz

uvlex
14-02-2009, 02:44 AM
Willie

Ehz....her choice not mine lol V not mine, any guys want my V hole =P I charge you 1 honda integra price can le hehehehe

Maxcock

Hrmz? That means i must double check with her who le! Must wrap me Angbao if someone gets closer to her then me lol

Pewpew

Y got handcuffs de -.- u want her to lock u up and use her golden scissors ar? =P

Qazz

Thanks for Fr and really glad u enjoy =) since a long time that i see a Fr >.>

On a serious point, Btw bro y u pay 30+120? >.> her service max only 100, if over must let me know cos its not right for her to over-charge, I will tell her off once u confirm with me =)

PrinceJaden80
14-02-2009, 02:52 AM
U mean she will cut off our didi if we ask for special? scary lei.. Bro, u may try, but pls don't force her la, we want her to come back again to sevice us.

my guts feel is that there is one special bro among us that she is seeing, from the way she talk to this bro, I think they are pretty close...TS, is that u? or bro tonyng78?

Has anyone got luck in taking her out for dinner? Of course other than bro Uvlex la. I did dine with her before...;)

These few days she seem to be getting busy again.

hahzz.. how do you define 'special' prior to the conversation between shuang shuang and the brother that u've thought of ? i doubt no one here knows bahzz..

haahzz so isit bro uvlex or mr tonyng78? anyone to confess? keke... is not easy for a gem to have great feelings towards a gentleman here !! =D yoohoooooo...

qazz
14-02-2009, 02:56 AM
Willie

Ehz....her choice not mine lol V not mine, any guys want my V hole =P I charge you 1 honda integra price can le hehehehe

Maxcock

Hrmz? That means i must double check with her who le! Must wrap me Angbao if someone gets closer to her then me lol

Pewpew

Y got handcuffs de -.- u want her to lock u up and use her golden scissors ar? =P

Qazz

Thanks for Fr and really glad u enjoy =) since a long time that i see a Fr >.>

On a serious point, Btw bro y u pay 30+120? >.> her service max only 100, if over must let me know cos its not right for her to over-charge, I will tell her off once u confirm with me =)
$30 is for room. $120 is I paid willingly.

uvlex
14-02-2009, 03:00 AM
Quazz Ok =)

Tot she over charged ^^; Thanks for supporting her =)

PrinceJaden80

Really not me la why all aim me ; ;

I think its Tony hohohoho

So Tony need to warp all regulars here a Angbao le =P

tonyng78
14-02-2009, 10:17 AM
Die lah, how come my name suddenly so popular leh... Haha, must admit I am trying to get "close" to her but the progess still slow lor...:o

I seldom call her leh, most of the time is sms lor. As I don't want to distrub her while she serving our Bros here. It's not nice for her to answer calls while doing massage. But sms quite often ba, must say chinese sms is very hard to type...

She's still close to Bro uvlex than me la. As he had been helping her all this while. Must really thanks Bro uvlex for helping her...

See how's the progess with her lor... Will update all Bros here if got any "improvment" with her...

pewpew
14-02-2009, 10:23 AM
Its not me, i didn't even tried!! I am innocent!!! :(

tonyng78
14-02-2009, 10:29 AM
Quazz Ok =)

Tot she over charged ^^; Thanks for supporting her =)

PrinceJaden80

Really not me la why all aim me ; ;

I think its Tony hohohoho

So Tony need to warp all regulars here a Angbao le =P

haha, if I really success angbao not a problem...:o

For those want a good massage, pls pm Bro uvlex for contact now...

uvlex
14-02-2009, 11:13 AM
Hehehehe nvm dont worry, i will let her know to let her try her "special service" on u once i find out u which no =P

Its not me, i didn't even tried!! I am innocent!!! :(

uvlex
14-02-2009, 11:14 AM
Wa sey now got free angbao lol, remember hor must be S$ not RMB! =P

I can forsee my chance of retiring is high le hohoho

haha, if I really success angbao not a problem...:o

For those want a good massage, pls pm Bro uvlex for contact now...

tonyng78
14-02-2009, 11:27 AM
Wa sey now got free angbao lol, remember hor must be S$ not RMB! =P

I can forsee my chance of retiring is high le hohoho

S$? My wallet is crying liao...

No la. Bro uvlex, you cannot retire leh. If you retire, shuang shuang will kill me for sure... She still prefer you than me lor...:)

But she is really a good gal, so Bros here must treat her well...

uvlex
14-02-2009, 11:34 AM
Aiyah retire can la, getting old and no time le so u take over = my trip to shengyang can save up le lol can go hang zhou instead mahahaha

tonyng78
14-02-2009, 11:46 AM
You going shengyang with her? Wow, so good... Really admire you leh... How I wish is me leh... haha...

I think i still have to wait and wait...

uvlex
14-02-2009, 11:50 AM
no la i yearly got a trip traveling to china to work + visit friends

So suppose to add 1 shenyang in, now u take over le can cancel shenyang stay at hangzhou more lor haha

tonyng78
14-02-2009, 12:13 PM
oic... Sorry for the misunderstanding, I don't mind going shengyang lor... haha...

I must see how's the progess with her...:p

Bros who want a good massage, please pm Bro uvlex for Shuang Shuang's contact no now...

PrinceJaden80
14-02-2009, 03:31 PM
Hehehehe nvm dont worry, i will let her know to let her try her "special service" on u once i find out u which no =P

haha uvlex, ur "special service" on pewpew means what?? Golden Scissors and Box ahh?? Lol ...

she's really busyy.... it was about 1mth+ since my last visit. But no one prompt her to provide bj other than hj?? =x

Rocker69
14-02-2009, 05:50 PM
can i have her contact

Willie
14-02-2009, 07:54 PM
haha uvlex, ur "special service" on pewpew means what?? Golden Scissors and Box ahh?? Lol ...

she's really busyy.... it was about 1mth+ since my last visit. But no one prompt her to provide bj other than hj?? =x

so far no one can verify that she is indeed bald down there:eek: no bros have seen her with those sexy panties yet?

pewpew
14-02-2009, 09:21 PM
so far no one can verify that she is indeed bald down there:eek: no bros have seen her with those sexy panties yet?
Its not bald from what i have seen from my last visit, can see dark shadow outside the panty... :D

Maxcock
14-02-2009, 11:12 PM
Can those lucky bros who managed to book her on Valentine day, pls post FR and share anything interesting. Anyone lucky enough to bring her out for dinner that night?

uvlex
15-02-2009, 01:40 AM
Hiaz....my nightmare has ended

Si Tony i thought u bringing her out how come she aim me >.<

Ok for V days story with Xiao Shuang.

Apparently I'm the unlucky(lucky to some bros but nbz...wallet burning like crazy ley >.<) guy that she choose to go out with. Actually I suppose to have a work base appointment but last min that bugger put me airplane, must be because of woman for sure -.- so when she called and pester me to go out with her for makans I no choice but agreed.

But anywayz today at around 4+ to 5 Xiao Shuang came to find me for dinner, I kept telling her to go abuse some other sammy bros but she seems to like to torture me so lan lan, cos I TS have to "sacrifice" go makan with her. So today bring her go eat sushi, don't look at her small small size, nbz 1 person eat S$45+++ of sushi, all plates one, so small size can eat so much, really wonder where all the food go. When you guys bring her out she eat alot one mey?

After dinner because boring (don't really feel like massaging cos sianz and lazy to travel far far) so walk around the Jurong point shopping mall, poor thing keep telling me she seldom have chance to go shopping see see look look so bring her go look around a little. Visited Sony showroom, clothings, walk around, then she saw the er...don't know how to say la, forgot shop name but its a place for decent Tui Na one and she told me her body tired want to go try a bit, since its not so expensive she decided to go in have a try. After that she actually commented that Singapore Tui Na quite ok and might like to visit again ( Die means i gotta submit to her mental torture again) then we go for more see see look look.

When she saw the handphone shop....wa lanz, really like see GOLD like that, drag me inside and start commenting which phone good which phone bad....ya la I know hinting to me la but buying a phone for her is a little out of budget this month ~.~ also not really worth it anyway, just a friend -.- not gf lol. But I think she really thinking of a phone and from the looks of her current phone I think its about time to change 1 anyway, maybe next time when she return will consider getting her a decent/affordable phone if budget allows >.> her early birthday present i guess haha or maybe some bros might wanna consider getting her one ^^. Maybe like Maxcock bro whose rich or Tony =P

Then time passes by quite fast around night time le so decided its time to go home so suggest to her time to end day le. She asked if i sending her back, wa cao, I became what -.- body guard izzit nbz, but she give that puppy eyes look so lan lan follow her take train (never drive cos family car in workshop) all the way to Geylang. Then down there she pop the golden question........

........" 我要吃榴莲“ Really hor at that moment I curse to the sky, I know most typical singaporeans eat durians, but just happens I'm on of those that really dislike them alot so I totally reject on bringing her to eat, after some struggle eventually she manage to drag me over to one of the durian stores in Geylang and as usual I bor bianz sit there smoke while she eat lor. After that we have some small talk on what shes going to do when she goes back to China this end of the month, whether to renovate house, return people money, pay for installments of the house etc etc. Have quite a long interesting talk and shared alot of stories on how her kampong is and all. So after a while she commented she tired so take the chance faster grab a taxi, shove her into the cab and ditch her at the place she lives and finally manage to reach back home here to tell you all my ill-fated story.

So this ends roughly on how the day I spent with Xiao Shuang, quite a normal day where you accompany a friend go out and have a look. And of cos this is not a story telling session so I won't make a novel out of it, for more in-dept info u all go dig out from her ba haha.

uvlex
15-02-2009, 01:42 AM
Oh yea on whether she is bald or not down there no need to guess lol

I asked her to shave there for the reason of hygiene =)

And no I didn't get her to take off the undies, she just tell me thats all =P

Also as usual she don't give BJ, doubt she ever will >.> even if she does I rather she don't, later she bit off my precious didi I really no fathers day liao =P Don't want to end up at Wan Baos Headline

" FL in Geylang chewed off half of Samsters DiDi "

Hrmz.....but thinking about it....easy to get fame though...might consider hehehehe

yamaha69
15-02-2009, 01:49 AM
Hi, mind sharing her contacts? thanks!

Willie
15-02-2009, 09:48 AM
[QUOTE=uvlex;3479499]Oh yea on whether she is bald or not down there no need to guess lol

I asked her to shave there for the reason of hygiene =)

And no I didn't get her to take off the undies, she just tell me thats all =P

QUOTE]

so it is true lah......noticed that there was no black patch there when i was with her on thurs as compared to when i went for her 1st massage 3 weeks ago. good advise though from TS. maybe she will let one of us sammyboys have the "unlucky" experience of shaving her:D:D

tonyng78
15-02-2009, 12:13 PM
haha... Bro uvlex, so you spent the valentine day with her la. I tried to call her yesterday to bring her out but she never answer my call. Should be with you ba. I also at Jurong point yesterday night with my bubby but never see you all leh. Looks like I no fate....:(

Hp? She did mention to me before lor... haha, her hp seems to be the very old model liao... A decent one for her is ok lor....:p

She like durians alot... haha, she said she had buy durian and bring back her hometown before leh...

tonyng78
15-02-2009, 12:33 PM
For those Bros who want to have a good massage. Please pm Bro uvlex for Shuang Shuang's contact no now....

uvlex
15-02-2009, 05:37 PM
No ley she say no one call her to bring her out ley, thats why i kerlian her bring her go makan

tonyng78
15-02-2009, 09:03 PM
Got leh, I got call her around 12pm leh. She never pick up lor... When I was in Jurong point around 4pm I call her again, never pick up. Guess she should be with you ba... Hai... No chance lor...

But can see she must be very enjoy on that day leh, eat sushi and eat durians... haha...

PrinceJaden80
16-02-2009, 12:31 AM
Hahzz TS, good ahh~! still can spend Vday with Shuang Shuang.. Lol... No need to pei yr own gf ahh??

When you went out with her, people thinks you're her bf mah, so bo bian, you have to spend $$$ on her, luckily u dint buy the hp or esle ur pocket will really burn big BIG ! haahz...

And, you never drop abit of hint to ask her to fork abit money from her own pocket ah? hahz not to be niao laa, but then fren and fren got a limit one ma... (perhaps that was my thinking ba)

but before we can find more details on her outing, does she know that there is this thread created for her???

haaahz first time heard China ppl also like eating durians.. i thought they dislike it to the core.... =h haha...

uvlex
16-02-2009, 12:39 PM
Lol ya need to tell her to go dutch already

Damn poor now very sad

Ecnomy no good, stock no good, nbz even government giving money also give so little, i sneeze 1 time no more. but see how ba. Hp for sure i don't think i buying for her, even myself i also use lousy phone. So see which bros here nice nice want to buy for her ba haha

And in regards to the durian...thats what i told her...but she just grin at me...what to do hiaz ~.~ you guys do me a favor and stuff her with durian so later on when she meet me she won't keep asking me to drag her go eat durian lol

P.S.

Single hood better, got Singapore GF = hell of a problem, whine this whine that want this want that, I rather save up go overseas better >.>

tonyng78
17-02-2009, 07:21 PM
Manage to book out from ICT, hehe... Dun worrry Bro uvlex la, will sure bring her to eat durian until full full lor... Don't understand why she like to eat durians... She said she like when she first eat it... Tat's why promised her to bring her to eat durians full full one day...

For those Bros who want a good massage, please pm Bro uvlex for Shuang Shuang's contact no now...

oxmox
17-02-2009, 08:04 PM
first time meeting her, also one of my first posted FRs hehe been idle camper here over the years

Looks: 7.5/10
Body: not too fat not too skinny
boob: a nice handful
Massage: 8/10
HJ: 8.5/10
Attitude: 8/10 (very patient, no airs at all)
GFE: 9/10 (guess that just confirms everyone else's opinion!)
RTF: Time and $ subject of coz

Maxcock
17-02-2009, 10:59 PM
Manage to book out from ICT, hehe... Dun worrry Bro uvlex la, will sure bring her to eat durian until full full lor... Don't understand why she like to eat durians... She said she like when she first eat it... Tat's why promised her to bring her to eat durians full full one day...

For those Bros who want a good massage, please pm Bro uvlex for Shuang Shuang's contact no now...

Tony, good luck and remember to keep us update on your out-of-camp durian mission hor..make sure your wallet must also be full full before u venture out, she is small in size but the stomach is really amazing, esp if she likes the food..

holyone80
18-02-2009, 08:15 PM
A Big Thanks to Bro UvLex for her contact.

Just a Short FR

Its the best massage i had since i join SBF, the first massage that makes me go coma for 15 hours and forgot to go work, that is very serious...

15/10 for her massage
10/10 for her altitude
RTF: ITS A MUST !!! if i dont get sack or retrench.:D:D:D

yeeba
18-02-2009, 08:15 PM
She is still around? Text her but got no reply.
:)

uvlex
18-02-2009, 08:21 PM
She will be working until the 25th to 26th this month before taking a break for preparation to go home ^^ contacts has been given to quite alot of bros due to inactivation this few days so hope to see more Frs =)

GhostRay
19-02-2009, 09:56 AM
Seem either she too busy or she prepare herself to go back liao.

uvlex
19-02-2009, 10:18 AM
hehe want me to make appointment for you =P

Leave me your contact in my mail i will ask her to find a slot for you ba =)

Best is leave time and date so i can "enforce"

Willie
19-02-2009, 03:08 PM
hehe want me to make appointment for you =P

Leave me your contact in my mail i will ask her to find a slot for you ba =)

Best is leave time and date so i can "enforce"

bro when is she going back, must try to catch her one more time...otherwise will be a long long wait liao.

uvlex
19-02-2009, 03:21 PM
she stopping work on either 25 or 26 ba

don't worry she will be back in a while cos shes on 2 year visa ^^

pewpew
19-02-2009, 05:20 PM
She going back on the 26th and will be coming back in 1 month time...

Those who have yet to try... sad to be you... lol :D

superfun
19-02-2009, 06:04 PM
Hi Bro, can please pm the contact? Thank you. Will FR after I have tried.

bored81
19-02-2009, 06:32 PM
Firstly,

Thanks Bro uvlex for his generous contact. Met up with Shuang Shuang on Tues nite. First impression, she definitely looks like she's 21. Has a tanned look, sorta like the Apple Hong , Joey Yung pattern if you really really really stretch your imagination! Talks like a small ger in a cute way. She asked if wanna shower together ? Sure why not right ! Undressed and proceeded to shower where she really scrubbed me clean clean. Dried me and started with her massage.
While im not an expert in massage, her style is definitely NOT the piano playing type, she gave it all. Can compare to your decent type of TCM massage and could tell she really put in the effort. Was quite surprised since she appeared to be the "jiao xiao ling long" (petite) type , but she was really strong. She was sweating by the end of the massage.
Next was the fun part, started off by spreading my legs and stroking my shaft and balls. Quite shiok and not the usual up down motion. Then came her famous "NeckJob". She positioned herself in sucha way that appeared to be giving me a BJ but infact she was using her neck to wank me! Weird but kinky for sure ! Wonder how she came up with that? Maybe some bro out there tried to f**k her neck ? With her innovative position, i was also able to autoroam her tits which were not big but nice and perky with pinkish nips. Blew my load within minutes and she brought me for another shower. Paid her and left.

Ratings
Looks : 6.5/10 (the cute cute type of SYT look, cute voice)
Boobs: A or B bah ??
Massage: 8/10 (Doesn't play the piano, Proper and hard massage!)
Neck/HandJob: 9/10 (never tried the neck before hence the high rating, thumbs up for the creative bro! )
RTF: YES

Pls PM threadstarter for Shuang Shuang's contact. Heard from her she going back in around a weeks time but should be back late March i think.

cordon
19-02-2009, 08:26 PM
After a long break from massage, today finally return with a happy session with Shuang Shuang..got the earliest slot today at 10am, knowing she hard to book, arranged with her 2 days ago...

1st look, not very pretty but definitely not ugly, rate her look 6 but end of the session rate her 7.. i think she is one of the good ones, which include before and after massage shower for you...her strength also quite power lah.. the best part is from the start she already took out everything except panty, somemore today got a room with wall full of mirror, can enjoy her body shape while letting her to touch touch here and there..When she start at the shoulder, my head is so close to her thigh, which on and off will touch my face...she sometime will "warn" me not to peep from my angle, which is abt 2-5 cm gap from her front panty!!:p

Her style of hj also quite unique, which I think alot of bros who tried her knows..after a while, she sit beside me and I know her power neck-shoulder stroke is coming to attack my didi...that also gives me the chance to auto-roam her... within 2 mins, my didi exploded and she quickly get up and use her hand to jerk me off...haha can see some of my sperms on her neck sia...

She will be going back on next thur, told me that she will work till wed...so bros out there who want to challenge her power neck-shoulder stroke, quickly get her contact from Bro TS...Will definitely RTM when she come back next month..Enjoy bros!!!:D

Maxcock
19-02-2009, 11:01 PM
A Big Thanks to Bro UvLex for her contact.

Just a Short FR

Its the best massage i had since i join SBF, the first massage that makes me go coma for 15 hours and forgot to go work, that is very serious...

15/10 for her massage
10/10 for her altitude
RTF: ITS A MUST !!! if i dont get sack or retrench.:D:D:D

Bro, your rating so good but FR too short. I think you need to give more details to do SS justice for her high standard level. Care to share more?

penguin
20-02-2009, 05:52 PM
Many thanks to uvlex for the contact.

Managed to arrange an appointment today with her.

Tanned and quite petite. (sporty look)
Good strength and technique.
Never tried the neck-job before. Quite nice. :)

Thanks again.

tonyng78
21-02-2009, 10:02 AM
Bros who want a good massage please contact Bro uvlex for Shuang Shuang's contact no now before she goes back.

Willie
21-02-2009, 04:49 PM
Bros who want a good massage please contact Bro uvlex for Shuang Shuang's contact no now before she goes back.

talked to her yesterday, her last day is next weds and she will only be back 2 months later......

tonyng78
21-02-2009, 05:32 PM
talked to her yesterday, her last day is next weds and she will only be back 2 months later......

Oh... Going to miss her for sure...

Hurry Bros, contact her before she go back...

uvlex
21-02-2009, 06:15 PM
Contacts has been given to a couple more bros =)

Please do contact her asap as shes flying in a couple of days more and she might choose to end her service early =)

And for all whose thinking when she will be back, its roughyl 2weeks to a month so for those who missed this trip you can wait for the next one =)

uvlex
23-02-2009, 12:41 PM
Contacts given to a few more bros

uvlex
24-02-2009, 12:44 PM
Contacts given to a few bros so please do write Fr after visiting =)

Remember shes leaving this week so make ur appointments =)

tonyng78
24-02-2009, 12:56 PM
Hurry, contact her before she go back.

Just managed to chit chat with her over the phone, she told me that she will be leaving on the 26th Feb. Will only be back after two weeks or a month later.

Going to miss her...:p

pewpew
24-02-2009, 01:06 PM
U forget to add that she still have not prepared for her trip back for China...

tonyng78
24-02-2009, 01:15 PM
Oh ya... She still havent prepare and pack yet. Ask her when she will be back here, she only said she still not decided yet. Maybe from two weeks to a month...

GhostRay
24-02-2009, 05:13 PM
Unable to slot in..... she being too busy..... Wanna catch her b4 she go back..... Maybe have to wait till she back.

pewpew
25-02-2009, 05:29 PM
Had rtf this morning before she go back China...

Was a enjoyable and relaxing session and she seems to grow stronger... Pain pain n pain... Maybe coz muscle too stiff but everything was worthwhile as felt much relax after session. :D

uvlex
25-02-2009, 08:03 PM
Guess today is the end for her =)

She would sincerely give her thanks to everyone in Sammyboyforum and wishes that everyone to stay healthy and to remember her always =) she will try to come back asap but its going to be roughly from 2 weeks all the way till 1 month.

So till then thanks to everyone and mayb everyone stay happy =)

pewpew
25-02-2009, 08:36 PM
Bro Uvlex, tomorrow remember to bring more cash, unless she is some others to chop...

GOOD LUCK!!!

uvlex
25-02-2009, 09:12 PM
hrmz...y bring more cash >.> *fear*

PrinceJaden80
26-02-2009, 02:00 AM
wah pewpew, so u are the last customer who was served by her this morning heh??

so fortunate nehzz.... lol..

pewpew
26-02-2009, 11:03 AM
wah pewpew, so u are the last customer who was served by her this morning heh??
so fortunate nehzz.... lol..

Lol how u know? After session, ride her to Tiong Bahru dunno meet who, during the trip, she so scare... Wei, MAN MAN LAI!!! (slowly)!! hehe

Anyway, although i had a session at HC b4 S2 the previous day, but since she is going back China, so no harm let her earn a little extra of my money just to show my support :p

charles11
26-02-2009, 05:08 PM
bro, can i have the contact pls!!

thanks!!:p

PrinceJaden80
26-02-2009, 09:53 PM
Lol how u know? After session, ride her to Tiong Bahru dunno meet who, during the trip, she so scare... Wei, MAN MAN LAI!!! (slowly)!! hehe

Anyway, although i had a session at HC b4 S2 the previous day, but since she is going back China, so no harm let her earn a little extra of my money just to show my support :p

hahzz.... you pillion her?? i think u ride too fast le laa... cos over at her country their maximum speed is 60kmh... lol...

what bike u riding worrr?

uvlex
26-02-2009, 10:20 PM
At last I'm free to go find other lobangs le~~~~ *celebration*

Thanks guys for all the upz u give me and the support given to shuang shuang =)

I might not be the next TS anymore cos i find it very tiring so might step down but see how =)

And pewpew, I know u want to take chance to "Ka You" so thats y drive fast fast hehehe

pewpew
27-02-2009, 10:35 AM
lol i riding super 4...

As for Ka You (stealing oil), it really felt nice if the girl keep bumping u with her breast... lol

uvlex
27-02-2009, 10:35 PM
Evil pewpew, no wonder ride bike lol Bike asia this 2 days ley you should go have a look haha, alot of nice show girls around :3

Maxcock
27-02-2009, 11:18 PM
At last I'm free to go find other lobangs le~~~~ *celebration*

Thanks guys for all the upz u give me and the support given to shuang shuang =)

I might not be the next TS anymore cos i find it very tiring so might step down but see how =)

And pewpew, I know u want to take chance to "Ka You" so thats y drive fast fast hehehe

TS, use this one month break to have a good rest, and when she is back, hope u can continue to be her guardian. You r a great TS and a great friend of her. I know because I manage to spend some time with her before she left and she is very thankful of all the things u have done for her.

Joe Fox
27-02-2009, 11:46 PM
TS
Seemed like i din get to try her...
pls let me know once she is back
thanks in adv

JF

uvlex
01-03-2009, 09:25 AM
Hiaz good TS = the right to be abused willingly without complain ~.~ but i will be quite busy at a later stage so not really sure whether can take care of her or not, I still have my own live to carry on wor lol

TS, use this one month break to have a good rest, and when she is back, hope u can continue to be her guardian. You r a great TS and a great friend of her. I know because I manage to spend some time with her before she left and she is very thankful of all the things u have done for her.

PrinceJaden80
02-03-2009, 03:15 PM
wooot... upzzzz~ haahzzz... good TS and good masseur!

cordon
14-03-2009, 04:32 PM
So is our Shuang Shuang back to Spore liao?? Miss her massage liao:)

uvlex
15-03-2009, 01:07 AM
Not yet ley

Most likely end of this month then return

So may everyone wait patiently =)

Joe Fox
15-03-2009, 01:38 PM
ya did not get to try the last time

Maxcock
18-03-2009, 10:14 PM
Not yet ley

Most likely end of this month then return

So may everyone wait patiently =)

Bro Uvlex, how is SS coping back in China? Once u have more info on her return date, pls remember to share hor. Itch for her massage liao, haha :D

Joe Fox
18-03-2009, 10:19 PM
Any ETA date??

uvlex
21-03-2009, 12:43 PM
Haha for those who are waiting....just keep view of the forum this few days

If nothing happens should be here pretty soon ^^

uvlex
21-03-2009, 07:49 PM
Ok

Sad news

She got rejected coming back into Singapore for some reasons unknown

Apparently ICA got a problem with her so nothing much i can do except think of ideas to solve her current problem

humsup1968
04-06-2009, 09:33 AM
Is Shuang Shuang back in Singapore?

:o

uvlex
10-06-2009, 11:29 PM
Ehz

Just for everyones info

Xiao Shuang might be back this month end, i'm still considering whether or not to ask her to come back during this time as AV raids are pretty bad, don;t want her to come and "game over"

Maxcock
14-06-2009, 10:54 PM
Ehz

Just for everyones info

Xiao Shuang might be back this month end, i'm still considering whether or not to ask her to come back during this time as AV raids are pretty bad, don;t want her to come and "game over"

Bro Uvlex, glad to know that she is coming back, I am longing for her return. But at the same time, also feel that now is not the right time to come back. The AV really siao on these days. Pls keep us updated. Thank u.

uvlex
15-06-2009, 08:29 PM
ehz i also feel its not a good time but she can;t wait that long too lol

Also choice is hers which i told her le but she choose to come back so nothing i can do ^^: so if she does come back do take care of her hor =D

pewpew
16-06-2009, 10:25 AM
Remind her to shave her armpit!!! :P

uvlex
16-06-2009, 01:26 PM
Lol if she made it here i will personally shave for her ^^

LifeLife
19-06-2009, 03:33 PM
SS and Rita share some common points, both have their strong points, if SS is back more choice for us liao....:p

juzplay
23-06-2009, 10:52 AM
SS and Rita share some common points, both have their strong points, if SS is back more choice for us liao....:p

Agreed... no harm having both since not looking at KC...service and experience is most impt.

fusimck
24-06-2009, 12:58 AM
i prefer rita althought nv try both~

uvlex
25-06-2009, 11:25 PM
wa

So fast got so much comments le lol

Never try rita but try Suki before

But Suki massage is only good if i went for extreme exercise and need some correct pressures

But Shuang is more towards comfort relaxing de

Eh but don't leak me hor, later really she ban me from her massage i die....woman are always hiaz

uvlex
03-07-2009, 07:11 PM
I know this is a weird place to ask this question but....does anyone know of any jeans manufacturer in Malaysia or indonesia? ( >.>) i'm kinda getting sick of going thru more and more pages of yahoo and googles just to find most of them in China.

Thanks alot =)

And oh yea SS should be here next week thursday, if everything is smooth she should be ready for "exploration" haha

JJjumper
15-07-2009, 02:19 AM
Bro uvlex,

let me know if SS touch down hor, I want to go for 1st blood!

btw if you want to find jeans just go to alibaba.com and do a search

JJ

LifeLife
15-07-2009, 02:19 PM
When will SS arrives? any firmed date?

uvlex
21-07-2009, 11:17 PM
Sigh SS got rejected at custom again

This time is visa so......out of options beside trying to get her to finish off her student pass or something, which i know is alot harder to get in compare to last time.

Will update here again once i got news again

Sorry to all bros that are waiting for her =)

tonyng78
21-07-2009, 11:57 PM
Been waiting for very long, very long... Stil no sign of her....:(

LifeLife
22-07-2009, 08:31 AM
Oh, one choice down, hopefully can see her soon.....life still have to go on......;)

uvlex
04-10-2009, 01:21 PM
Heh some update for you guys since some ppl ask me how is SS

Do you guys remember that there is once she came back to Singapore under work permit? Well she needed to take Photoshop pictures inorder to interview no?

Well yesterday i manage to see it on her QQ and i'm posting one here =3 still got a few more actually so if u guys want just let me know haha

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j273/uvlex/xiaoshuang.jpg

too bad she not enough ba else will look nice hahahaha

oh yea do NOT ask for contact, she is not back yet.

yacker
04-10-2009, 03:21 PM
HI Bro

Can i have her contact pls??

thanks Bro

sixnine
04-10-2009, 04:23 PM
yes, pls share the rest of her photos and most importantly when will she be coming back? miss her liao...:)

LifeLife
04-10-2009, 08:59 PM
Wow photoshop picture look much better than the actual person, in photo she look tall, but for bros who have met her before, will know what is her height ;) miss her massage too, hopefully she will be back.

kenneth38
04-10-2009, 09:20 PM
Wahlau... I massage fan, wasted he cannot clear custom. Will definitely ask for ctc if she makes it back to our shores.