PDA

View Full Version : fantastic bbbj by princ3ss chinatown....

eloy
13-01-2009, 12:03 AM
Just met this gem at chinatown when i was doing my cny shopping..as i was walkin saw this gem walkin toward me...i was like gosh..not bad leh..she got tat kinda cfm face..after she walk past me..i was like thinking since at chinatown i'm alone..why not approach her..so i follow her till there a back valley,i fasten my footstep to catch up with her...think she realized i'm tailng her and she stop..i was like stunned...but hack care la..straight away ask her for hp no..then she say for wat..i say make frz lo..do some sales talk la and etc..and u know wat..she said hotel is just near by...why not talk when we go there..i was like.............in the end in the hotel room.i was totally being controlled...her bbbj is fuckin great..ended up i cim in her mouth...when i wanna cum..she increased her suction power..totally suck all my sperm out..my legs was feeling like jelly after tat..paid her $80 bucks and i tell her i'm gg to rtf her the next time round..but i'm not gg to let her blow till cim...she'a a gem..anybro interested can just pm me...

jayy25
13-01-2009, 12:09 AM
Hi pal, care shared pricess contact no?

Will provide FR and upp you.

Thanks
Jayy25

Woei
13-01-2009, 12:10 AM
bro, can u state mor info on her like looks, boobs , can french etc ????

sloanejc65
13-01-2009, 12:31 AM
Hi Bro

Can share yr contact:)

chuawmchris
13-01-2009, 12:46 AM
Can Share contact bro?

Thank in advance

Kenji

Lubber.duckie
13-01-2009, 12:49 AM
Hi bro

Wats the damage for FJ? And other stats?

:):):)

sean009113
13-01-2009, 01:16 AM
bro can have her no

SexLabel
13-01-2009, 01:36 AM
Bro any breakdown of stats and scores?

eloy
14-01-2009, 05:37 PM
so far bros here all no collectors...i kana suan by her lo..lol
i don come sbf often....sorry if i nv reply to u all

hang37
14-01-2009, 05:46 PM
can have more details?? age?? height?? weight??etc.. thanks

BobbyKohPJ
14-01-2009, 10:26 PM
so far bros here all no collectors...i kana suan by her lo..lol
i don come sbf often....sorry if i nv reply to u all
she suan u then u go n fuck her hard hard lor

come here kpkb for what?

BobbyKohPJ
14-01-2009, 10:56 PM
yo balls-less senior fucker!

zap me also dun dare to leave behind your nick?

cum n suck my cock lah!

or u want me to offer my mistress or wife to u?

cb kia!

live with a fucker loser like u sure can, knn go CV n sell your backside leh

pui pui pui!

eloy
15-01-2009, 12:40 AM
now i know why u are being zapped..we're all here to have fun.not to pick an argumeny among us samsters...ppl like u hiding in front of your computer and type watever things u can think of is really a loser..well if u got a prob in this thread..why now u go other forum like flowerpod??u might find your wife,relatives or even your mistress over there??no offends though..but u really sound like a loser to me...

peter_98
15-01-2009, 12:56 AM
hi bro, can i have her contact... thanks...:):)

BobbyKohPJ
15-01-2009, 11:10 AM
now i know why u are being zapped..we're all here to have fun.not to pick an argumeny among us samsters...ppl like u hiding in front of your computer and type watever things u can think of is really a loser..well if u got a prob in this thread..why now u go other forum like flowerpod??u might find your wife,relatives or even your mistress over there??no offends though..but u really sound like a loser to me...well, thanks for being a clone FUCKER!

well i dun care if my wife, relatives or even mistress is there, as long as i have my S class to drive n $ to slap sluts wif it's alright!

i dun lose, always win!

hahahaha

to the idiot who ask me to let dog fuck, can u lend me your dog so my mistress can fuck your dog hard! CB kia, come zap me with your multiple nicks lor!

bonkerboy
15-01-2009, 03:22 PM
hi bro, you've got pm...

jo.kent18
15-01-2009, 03:39 PM
can have her contact?
more detail if can?

$80 is cool with me

Bally
15-01-2009, 05:37 PM
Bro mind sharing with me this gem

BobbyKohPJ
15-01-2009, 09:59 PM
she suan u then u go n fuck her hard hard lor

come here kpkb for what?
to the FUCKER who zapped me wif STFU? think u got cock eye!

it's me who kpkb meh? siao!

zap zap lor, as long as i got my S class to drive n $ to spend on buyin mistresses can liao!

do u have? cheh!