PDA

View Full Version : Slender, sexy and busty LAO-CHIO with 34DD assets

starstar
10-01-2009, 05:55 PM
I seriously don't know how she got hold of my number just like SMS advertisements. Is there a data-mining company for these ladies? :eek:

Was tempted by her voice and since I am into MILF, I greatly accepted her offer for 2 hours of full service at 60 bucks and we met up in Balestier 81.

Upon reaching the room, I called up to inform my room number and woot, she came in within 3 minutes??? What a scare, she said that she'd just done with another dude a few doors away from me :( Acutally, I like fresh goods for the day, lol.

But her lao-chio looks and especially her busty tits caught my eye and attention. As I had just showered before I went to 81, she proceeded to wash herself (again? I thought she had just washed herself after the job a few rooms away from mine?)

Is the downturn hitting 81? I noticed that the hotel is no longer providing instant cup noodles. While she was bathing, I took a peek at her bra and seriously, this is my first time looking at such a huge cup, I think my hands are not enough to cover the entire cup, lol. Or are my hands too small?

Suddenly, she came out naked patting on my shoulders giving me a rude shock, immediately my rod stood up, man, she was really busty. I am not an expert in examining whether boobs are real or false, but I could felt that it is nice to hold on with a little bit of sagging (does this suggest it is real?) She then pushed me onto the bed, dry up herself and quickly gave me a cat-bath on my neck, gosh, never experienced such a sensational neck cat-bath from a WL, she was really into it and does seem to enjoy doing it which she proceed to my nipples, she kissed and sucked hard on them which tickles me at times. She will not missed out on my abodmen and stomach area before going down to give me a BBBJ, I tried lifting my butt up and she gladly lick my balls and groin area.

I couldn't take it and signal her to move over for a 69 feasting, pussy lips are already spread open for my tasting, woolala. Odourless and colorless, lol, we licked each other for a long time and at times, she would position herself in such a way for my dick to be jammed in between her busty tits. Maybe I am too stingy, she did mentioned that she had done a tit fuck with her boyfriend before. If the price is right, I think she will gladly do it.

The whole foreplay goes on for almost half hour and with her begging for it, I took out the umbrella any bonk her missionary, poor me again, I was done in no 5 minutes time but she told me that long foreplay is enough to make up for her to cum easily. She did gave me a massage and wanted to jerk out for me but I am really useless and tired for another round.

All in all, a very good bonk with her sexy slender figure and especially her busty 34D assets.

Name: Xin-Xin
Looks: 6.5
Figure: 7.0
VS: 34DD-27-36 (haiz, forget to bonk her in doggie, she's got a nice butt to play with too)
Cat-bath: Yes
BBBJ: Yes
Painting: Yes
Fingering: Not very sure, I tried a bit only, but she seems to enjoy when I pat lightly on her pussy with my hands.
Other services that she mentioned (but I had not tried): Tit-fucking, CIM, COB
Damage: 60 excluding room and umbrella

Please only PM me for her number if you had posted at least one FR before, thanks.

XR29
10-01-2009, 08:26 PM
Looks good for a trial...TS, can pm me the number...Cheers...:)

juzMe
10-01-2009, 09:49 PM
Hi bro, I'm a sucker for busty ladies. Can share contact with me?

rckc19
10-01-2009, 09:51 PM
Bro,

Waiting for your Pm

thks

noveng
10-01-2009, 09:54 PM
Hi Bro, i'm a 100% boobs lover.. PM me her contact.. Thanks..:D

style.whist
11-01-2009, 04:54 AM
is it the same lady as this one ?

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/104848-36d-wild-horny-xin-xin.html

Free2cheong
27-01-2009, 12:57 PM
Thanks TS for the contact. One of my lunchtime quickies. Was utterly bored in-between meetings and hers was the only number I had on hand.

Name: Xin Xin from PRC - She says she's 32 but looks more 35 to me

Looks: 7/10 - For her age, she's quite pleasant looking. Lau chio look as stated by the other bros. Very natural with little makeup.

Body: 6/10 - Quite short and not very shapely (what do you expect from a 35 y/o) Boobs were stated as a 36DD but I doubt it. Large C or small D at best and sagging. Very soft to the touch (like toufu) and I could swear I felt silicon - but I could be wrong.

BJ: 7/10 - Quite normal but suction and rhythm was good. Almost CIM but didn't.

FJ: 6/10 - Eh just missionary so nothing to shout about. But this was just me. Too tired and lazy to do anything creative

GFE: 6/10 - Minimal but she was a really pleasant lady.

RTF: No coz there are just too many to try.

dreadlord
31-01-2009, 11:52 PM
Can pm me her contact?

virginboy926
03-02-2009, 10:17 AM
oh i like lao chio .. TS mind to pm her ctc to me. i've pm u. thanks.

starstar
04-02-2009, 07:49 PM
So sorry, was overseas for some some days. Had passed her contact number to all brothers who requested for it. Thanks free2cheong for your comments, can't add your points as it's more than 2 days old. Large C or Small D, but I haven't bonk such huge busty lao chio in my whole life, maybe I wasn't really into big neh neh previously, now I know why you guys love busty ladies. Big neh nehs with hardened nipples rubbing my dick, hahah, if you guys know of any ways to enjoy "da ni", please share with me, many thanks.

ICHEONG
04-02-2009, 10:44 PM
please give me her contact no , thanks, thanks

hardonguy
04-02-2009, 10:48 PM
bro i have sent you pm liao, thanks bro.

Tryguy
19-02-2009, 11:42 PM
Tried her. Nice looking MILF but the package is enhanced. Massage is a 5.5 but since it is an odd time of the night and the location suits me, I am alright. Hardworker and nice attitude, I can consider for rtf, provided I cannot find someone to scratch me right that night. The sex was alright that night, but I was not looking for that.

suzuki
23-02-2009, 08:08 PM
Brother starstar ,care to pm me her contact no

glenn553
13-04-2009, 10:33 AM
Thanks to starstar, tried her last week, picked her up from her place in TPY, she brought me to H81 in balestier, good working attitude, not a time keeper, RTF - yes

Cytan7
13-04-2009, 12:27 PM
seems like a good catch, care to share her contact? :)

vvoshiicrus
13-04-2009, 12:45 PM
can pm mi her ctc tys

dntk
13-04-2009, 02:14 PM
Bro,

I will post FR after trying.

Can provide contact?

Many thanks

fattyman
13-04-2009, 07:48 PM
Name: Xin-Xin
Looks: 6.5

30 yrs old you call her a MILF :confused::confused::confused:

asiatorpedo
13-04-2009, 10:10 PM
bro, can pm me her contact? I love MILF!!!

bell152
13-04-2009, 10:48 PM
hi brudder,

can pm me her contacts?t

tks

janet.gunn
14-04-2009, 11:47 PM
Was saddened by the recent 'loss' of a few of my favorite FLs to AV raid and feeling horny and since I am around the latest so-called 'safer area' nowadays, decided to sms Xin xin and she is available.

So rush down to the agreed designation and dunno if that nite my eyes kenna stamp but happened to miss the said hotel & spent nearly 1 hr looking for it! When finally link up with XX, can sense her frustration no lesser than mine. :rolleyes: Anyway, book the rm & proceeded for action.

She has those lao-chio looks and her body is as what describe earlier. She started by catbath and after a while requested for a 69. Then I start to bong her missionary and maybe we started off not too well, do not have that chemistry I shared with my 'raided' FLs. :(

However, I think she should be a good bonk for most bros who tried or want to bonk her because of her sexy figure and quite obliging nature.

simone
15-04-2009, 05:27 AM
She has those lao-chio looks and her body is as what describe earlier. She started by catbath and after a while requested for a 69. Then I start to bong her missionary and maybe we started off not too well, do not have that chemistry I shared with my 'raided' FLs. :(

However, I think she should be a good bonk for most bros who tried or want to bonk her because of her sexy figure and quite obliging nature.

just the man to verify... are those really double Ds...

janet.gunn
16-04-2009, 02:01 AM
just the man to verify... are those really double Ds...

haha..bro simone, dun like that say leh. U oso an expert in accessing 'cup'.

Frankly, I seriously doubt it, I think at most a big C to low D only. Double DD should be bigger than Jiaqi but smaller than Ah Mei but confirm original not fake. :D

simone
16-04-2009, 04:48 AM
haha..bro simone, dun like that say leh. U oso an expert in accessing 'cup'.

Frankly, I seriously doubt it, I think at most a big C to low D only. Double DD should be bigger than Jiaqi but smaller than Ah Mei but confirm original not fake. :D

bro... i trust u not only in accessing cup size Accurately BUT more important is tht u speak TRUTHFULLY...!! some threads u will notice tht the diff FRs regarding cup size will vary btw A - C... i have encountered few times with the FL when their bust are very much SMALLER than wht is stated in FRs...

appreciate the info...

ahkong
16-04-2009, 09:08 AM
Haha i totally agreed with bro simone. bro simone got any E cup gal to intro me? If have i sure try!

LMF888
17-04-2009, 12:33 PM
Bro please share this gem contact number with me cannot tahan liao

slicker
18-04-2009, 10:39 AM
looks like thread starter is bz...coz no response from him for a few days... or maybe i dun qualify 2 get the contact?:)

allankok33
18-04-2009, 02:14 PM
Wow, I love big boobs......care to share the contact?

hahahihihoho
18-04-2009, 02:51 PM
hi can share the contacts with me. Thanks

starstar
21-04-2009, 07:53 PM
Thousand apologies for the delay in giving out the contacts, actually haven't been in the scene for some time and surprised that some bros are still contacting her as the last time I had given out her numbers was 1-2 months ago.

Saw my PM and got a life shock, I tried calling her number just now but it was switched off, please let me get in touch with her again to confirm whether she's in town before I passed the number to you guys, is it okay?

Another thing, do pardon me for the inaccuracy of the estimation of her bust size, I am not a boobs lover, maybe I haven't got the hang of it yet. But to me, it's certainly huge when I thought of her giving me a blowjob with her two boobs hanging down. Gonna nosebleed soon, by the way, if anyone have contacts of WL who does good wholesome sensual masturbation for long period, please do share.

Shall get back to you guys soon.

bigwish
22-04-2009, 10:51 AM
Thanks to bro StarStar for her contact some time back. Try to make appt with this Lao chio sometime back but was not successful, finally the chance came last friday. Met her at her usual spot and had spend a fruitful 2 hrs with her. Only prob was her hp keep ringing while BBBJ and FJ in process, cannot concentrate so little bro suffer, keep turning hard to soft, hard to soft. Maybe should ask her to put her hp on silent mode next time. Below is her stat report.

Name : Xin Xin
Boob : Big but not DD size
BBBJ : 8/10 (CIM 2nd shot)
FJ : 7/10 ( Moan damm loud, she came 3 times)
GFE : 6/10
Frenching : Yes
Fingering : Yes, damm wet
Pussy Licking : Yes, she loves it.
Service : 9/10.
RTF : yes.

locke1984
22-04-2009, 10:46 PM
Any one have pics to share? or is she the same as tis xin xin in this thread? please advise for those bros that have tried her... many thanks man!

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/104848-36d-wild-horny-xin-xin.html

telecom_cca
23-04-2009, 05:57 PM
I think this Xin Xin is more like Ah Qi at this thread
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/111086-ah-qi-36d-60-2-a.html

jimmycool
27-04-2009, 08:22 AM
[QUOTE=telecom_cca;3676590]I think this Xin Xin is more like Ah Qi at this thread

Hi Bro Telecom
You are right. Xin Xin and Ah Qi seems to be the same person.
Bro Starstar was very kind to share Xin Xin's contact with me and indeed, I found the contact number for both ladies to be the same.
Guess she is using a few channels to market herself. Nevertheless, Xin Xin/Ah Qi is a good budget bonk and she gives good service too.
Enjoy & always chiong safe :)

Bonking Zones
27-04-2009, 08:38 AM
hi can share the contacts with me. Thanks

FatmanSK
27-04-2009, 11:10 AM
I think this Xin Xin is more like Ah Qi at this thread
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/111086-ah-qi-36d-60-2-a.html

Yes confirm, both names having same number and fit in the stats description too, nowsday FL also very marketive in spreading the net broader. Anyway tried her once not bad CIM twice. Will RTF her again at her designated place. :D

andrew101
27-04-2009, 02:04 PM
FR on Xin Xin

Set an appointment with Xin Xin last fri afternoon. As she wanna meet up first but unfortunately can’t locate her position. She then call and ask me to book room first as she saw me ealier. Once done, she reached about 3mins. A much pleasant looking MILF stood before me. A bit Lau chio about 30 odds. Was aligthen by her great asset.

At first, not much chemistry as she feel a bit shy. Then slowly we have a TCSS and she start to give me the CFM look. Bei Tahan.. so quick quick undress and off we go for the shower. Her body was average, slight tummy fat with a soft C- boobs but a bit saggy. Showering was not that bad at all, soaped all over me and paying much attention on my didi.

Next, getting started with licking and sucking my nipples before she went down and start to BBBJ me. Suction was good but can slightly feel her teeth rubbing against my didi. With a lot of deepthroathing and tickling my two balls. Once a while, she will do a hand-free BBBJ. I was getting high and told her i will unload anytime, surprisingly she ask me to go ahead and shoot:eek:, she continue sucking till i can’t hold any longer and CIM. Still she keep on sucking till and have to ask her to stop. She then help to clean my didi before she washed herself.

Afterthat, we again had some chatting and start roaming each other on the bed. I keep caressing her boobs and she teasing my didi and even does a HJ . She told me whether i can go for the next round. Give her a little tipsy smile. Then a while, didi start to wake up again, tis time even more harder and longer.......her face was full of joy and getting a bit horny.

Quickly place the cap on my didi. Adjust here and there before she mounting on top of me. she really comfortable with that position and ride for a while before she ask to up her from the top. While pumping, grab round her body and held her down in the missionary. Tis time, bonked her hard and deeper with fingering her clitoris. I was enlighten by her sexy moaning, her shivering and the vibration on her boobs, making me wanna thrashed her even more furious and start squeezing her boobs. At this moment, both started to get erotic and horny.....don’t even know that I grab her thigh so tight that she give a little scream.......Thereafter i make way and pull out my didi and took out the CD and COB. One word....shiok shiok.

Overall, a very good and budget bonk. Find very satisfaction with her especially her attitude and service. Hardworking and willing to please. Lastly , tks Bro StarStar for her contact and will up u soon.

Name: Xin Xin
Looks: 6.5/10 (pleasant looking lau chio with CFM look)
Body: 6..5/10 (Average build with slight tummy fat)
Boob: C- (Big but not huge, a bit saggy and soft)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (Good suction with hand free deepthroath. Can feel her teeth against my didi)
Frenching/kissing: never try
Painting: Never try
Fingering: Yes, only during FJ when i did on her clitoris
FJ: 8/10 (Not so tight and slightly wet)
CIM/COB: YES
Attitude/Service: 8.5/10 (Good and hardworking with no rush job)
GFE: 7.5/10 (not bad but nan be better)
Damage: 60/2/2
RTF: Yes

seputural422
28-04-2009, 12:18 AM
Bro,would appreciate if you could pm me her contact thanks million

jackpot
30-04-2009, 07:34 PM
My late FR on Xin Xin.

Set an appointment with her last week afternoon at Balestier H81.

Looks: 6.5/10 pleasant looking
Boob: Big, saggy and soft
BJ: 6.5/10
Massage: 6/10
Painting/Frenching/kissing: never try
FJ: 7/10
Attitude/Service: 8.5/10 no rush. Stay exactly 2hours with me.
Damage: 60/2/2
RTF: Maybe

Overall, a very satisfaction session with her.
Thanks to Bro StarStar for her contact.

ICHEONG
30-04-2009, 10:39 PM
please give me her contact no , thanks

hotshot185
02-05-2009, 08:11 PM
Hi bro TS, can kindly pm me the contact ? Thanks ! :)

loner7272
06-05-2009, 05:28 AM
Arrange a sexxion with Xin Xin tis evening at 2330hr...reach love nest early & waited for her arrival...
anxiously wanted to noe how chio is she...heard some footsteps & Ding Dong...quickly jump off frm bed...open de door & :eek:...she's de same MILF i
bonk few mths back which i got her ctc frm another bro in another thread...at tat time her name was Ah Qi...abit disappointed becos i thought i will
be bonking another value lao chio...anyway got to be a gentleman & invited her in...i ask her how cum she's ended in a new thread...she told me tat
previous bro had retired & oredi stop posting for her...so she needs to find another helpful bro which is starstar to help her post in SBF...:o...She ask
me...am i disappointed???...I say...no lah...thought is another value lao chio tat snatch ur ricebowl...& she laugh...:p
Still can remember de last time she gave me a mind blowing BBBJ & w/o disappointment...today same thing she really did a fcuktastic job on me...
making my Dicky stand tall proudly...:D...really cannot tahan her BBBJ...wet...tight...momentum...until i surrender in her mouth...CIM until ur very last
drop...damn man...is really damn shiok..helps to clean up my Dicky...offer to massage me...rested for half an hr...teasing my nips & trying to wake my
Dicky up again...w/o fail when she starts to blow for awhile...Dicky obediently stands tall again...she told me izzit my time to work???...u got wat u
want but i still haven't...capped me & i pump her hardly with my solid hard iron rod...can see frm her expression tat she's enjoying...Hard Dicky in out in
out deeply in her cunt...& finally exploded again in her love hole...both of us sextisfy...& left de love nest happily...
$60 WITH MIND BLOWING BBBJ...2HRS...2 SHOTS SOMEMORE...WATS MORE TO ASK FOR...MAI TU LIAOZ LAH...GET CTC FROM TS
STARSTAR TO BOOK FOR A SEXXION WITH HER...TQ HELPFUL STARSTAR FOR SHARING...UP U WHEN I RECOVER...

erictan
06-05-2009, 07:10 AM
hi bro can send me her nos?tks

swollenhead
14-05-2009, 08:29 PM
Firstly thanks to TS for the contact.

After 7 call attempts, finally managed to book a session with XX. Quickly booked a room along B81 and sms SS the room #. Ding Dong and when I 1st saw her, I was disappointed a bit because she was older than I expected. I believe she is abt 35 rather b/w 30-32. However, her look is pleasant.

Secondly, she has quite a strong breath, like having a lot of garlic. Her figure is acceptable for a Lau Chio. Her boobs is definitely enhanced and a bit sag too.

Finally, she gave a me a CIM and 2nd round ended a good Fxxx. I was surprised that I could manage 2nd round. Hence, she was not that bad afterall. Worth for a casual budget bonk.

moonblood
19-05-2009, 02:13 PM
Can anyone pls share Xin Xin's contact?
I feel like farking tonight and I stay in TPY as well.
Thanks in advance.

mandy2008
19-05-2009, 02:36 PM
please pm me Xinxin contact. thank you.

pig40
30-05-2009, 11:30 AM
thank u ts starstar for sharing contact of xinxin. had a sextified session d other day at balestier road. looks so so but got melt down by her sexy voice. yes she is busty but i think C cup. best thing she allows cim to answer my fantasy. say that business is slow. i told her sinkapore having recession mah, those working are trying to prevent retrenching themselves. those out of job can no longer cheong unless they strike toto. ok my take of milf Xinxin:

name: xinxin
looks: 7/10 (beauty in the eyes of beholder)
body: gorgeous
boobs: busty C cup, very nice & big ah
bbbj: 9/10
fj: 9/10 (tells u to concentrate & dun talk)
french: 10/10 (it is a must for me)
attitude: 8/10 (respect begets respect)
cim: 10/10 (fantasy world)
painting: yes (my wish to reciprocate)
origin: shenyang, china
ht: 1.62m
wt: 50kg
massage: 9/10 (must try her boob massage)
damage: 60/2/2, rm rental & cd your own

poopeepee
30-05-2009, 12:55 PM
Can someone PM me her contact?

Akagahara
03-06-2009, 02:16 AM
Hey everyone waiting to try Xin xin, just contacted her after driving ard a practically deserted G'Land... Since no one has mentioned it, she is on CODE RED at the moment. She says it will last till monday so those who wanna try her (like me) have to wait... :p

AhHam
09-06-2009, 02:39 AM
My FR on XinXin

Just tried her awhile ago..

Looks: 7/10 lao chio..
Body: 6/10
Boobs: REAL C to D cup.. abit sagging
FJ: 6/10 nv really do much
BBBJ: CIM TWICE 10/10 really solid.
Damaged: 60/2/2

A good budget bonk.. really shld support!

tunnelling
12-06-2009, 08:32 PM
Tks bro TS for the contact.

Can confirm that she is Qiqi aka Ah Qi aka Xin Xin as posted under different threads. Tried her and can summarise as follows:

Looks: MILF look - if u like SYT; then skip. At least in her 30s - she told me she is 33. I think plus and minus 1 or 2 years quite correct. Can start to see fish tails at the end of both her eyes esp when she laughs.
Body: Slim with a bit of tummy. MILF type - had given birth b4; she told me tat she had an 8 yr old son in ShenYang PRC.
Boods: Although big but had two layers - very very soft in front - not firm like really like tofu hence droopy but at the "bas" closer to the chest can feel a somewhat hard lump. So probably enhanced but not so good cosmetic surgery on breat enhancement. Didnt ask her abt it - dun like to deflate other's ego.
Service: Bath wit u and ensure tat u are very clean incl didi. Then start with a cat bath - slow nipping at yr nipples and chest area. As she goes south, slowly go round the balls, then gulp the didi like no tomorrow. If you have not stamina; definitely CIM. Suck and suck didi for a good 15 minutes. Then ask u to paint her. Pussy a bit bushy but nice and clean. Wets easily ( no fake ) as the juices ooze out of her cunt. Moans damn loud - lucky we were at the corner room otherwise whole floor will be woken up. Macham like being raped like tat. Damn stereo.
Allows all positions - prefers missionary as she wrap her legs around yr butt as u pump up and down. Pussy hole quite tight despite after giving birth. Again moans like no tmrw. After release, cleans you up; wash and then gives u a simple massage - quite alright (5/10). Ask if u wan 2nd round and the whole sequence resumes - lick, suck didi, paint. pump etc.
Damn exhausted after 2 nd and she REALLY came as can be seen fm the cunt stains on the bed sheet. Clean up; make coffee for u and chit chat for a while.
Hotel calls up - 15 mins more; got up change paid her and left together. Wanted to send her back to TP but she politely declined.

Overall, good and cheap MILF bonk. Can sleep early at night.
Damage - Only $60 for 2 shots and nearly 2 hours. Gave her a $10 tip and she is very polite saying thank you. A nice lady.

Akagahara
18-06-2009, 04:54 PM
Finally managed to get a timeslot with Xin xin after failing to get her the last 3 times. Mornin after a run needed a release so tried luck and smsed Xin xin. She replied saying just woke up and I onz her. After trying to get her to NOT go H81, in the end bo pian just follow along. First time going Ba81... got lost on the way there even. Stupid carpark only have 2 lots. FR might be a bit long so if u want summary skip to the stats.

Anyway, went up, got room and smsed her the number. Few min later she appeared and I was pleasantly surprised... she doesnt look 33... probly late 20's and she looked DAMN familiar... but cant remember where Ive seen that face before. So greeted her and told her the story of how i got lost. Proceeded to strip and she invite me into the shower where she soaped and washed me thoroughly. Already then she was stroking my cock so I thought have BBBJ there but in the end dont have and I went to wait on the bed until she bathe and came out. She snuggled up to me on the bed, talk talk abit while her hand slowly go under the covers and started stroking my cock again while she suck on my nipples. Just as she about to change position, phone ring. She ask me permission to ans and I said ok. Another bro was making appt. I dont wanna waste time, while she talking, I massage her big tits from behind and catbath her back and front. Too bad she dont want open her legs if not I use finger to poke abit. After phone call, I went in front, push her to lie down, open her legs and started painting. Totally no smell and she quite responsive with her moaning. Maybe I not good or wat but her moan and pussy wetness dont correspond cos she moan louder but didnt get wetter. Anyway, after awhile switch to 69 for a bit then caps on and she mounted me. Duno y, once cap on become abit soft so difficult to put in. But once in became hard again after a few pumps. Duno is because of condom not thin enuf or wat but go insert inside dont have much feeling... normally can feel the warmth, wetness and the walls of the vagina but when I insert... can only feel something covering my cock and nothing else....maybe some other bro stretched her out too much liao. :p Changed to missionary, started to kiss her, didnt really french but she returned the kiss and her moaning is quite soft. Alt betwn hard and fast and slow and deep and finally came into the CD after much effort. She helped me remove and went to shower while I sat on the bed sweating...

After showering, slept together on the bed watch Tv and chat then round 2 started the same way as round 1 but much less foreplay. This time I wanted CIM so she BBBJ me. After awhile, I stood at side of bed and PCC with her licking the head then lie back down on bed, this time she PCC me and I kissing and licking her breast and nipples. She say she no good at PCC but I find it ok. After awhile her hand tired so I say forget it, caps on and let her pussy PCC me instead. This time I tried all the missionary positions even with pillow under her and all those AV ones where I in sitting posn and she lying down and it really is shiok. Can feel and play with her nice soft big boobs while pumping her hard. So after a long while of super hard, fast and deep pumping, finally came and she helped me to clean up again. This time I was sweating like I just ran 2 rounds arounnd the track and she say legs weak already. So both went to bathe and get ready to leave as she had another appt.

As we were leaving she called her other appt and he was looking for carpark, so I told her to tell him to wait since I was going out and my car was parked in the limited 2 lots so just nice. :D So paid her, walked down with her, gave her a kiss and went off. Overall a nice pleasant bonk with a nice pleasant lady.

Here are her stats imho:
Looks: 7.5/10 (looks good for an MILF and she has long straight black hair which smell nice. Abt 2 hrs after I left, finally realized why she looked so familiar. She looks similar to an AV actress Kawai Kana.)
Boobs: 8/10 (although some enhancement, they are mostly soft and quite big and have papaya shape with long nipples. Super nice to squeeze)
Body: 7/10 (abit ba ba ard the waist and very soft and smooth skin)
BBBJ: 7/10 (wet but pretty normal and not deep enuf for me but can feel the suction.)
FJ: 7/10 (again pretty normal, her opening quite small so abit resistance when goin in but once go in, like not much feeling. Her moaning is the soft type but seeing her boobs swaying while bonking her is sooo shiok... forgot to try doggy.)
Frenching: no but kissing gets a 3/10. Reluctant kisser... maybe i not handsome enuf.
Painting: Yes quite responsive
CIM: yes but couldnt do it today... maybe next time i ask her can pussy to mouth CIM.
Dmg: 60/2/2 + $20rm + $4 CD.

Thanks for the contact starstar. Thanks to you I got the contact of a jap av actress lookalike. :D And I found out that she will be here till Oct so plenty of bonking opportunities with her.

cutesy2
18-06-2009, 05:41 PM
hi bro can you pass me e contacts? tks!

pilter
19-06-2009, 01:24 AM
Hi,
could the bro's here share the contact?
thanks!

mandy2008
20-06-2009, 08:52 PM
Just watched the Sheng Siong Show, Taiwanese songbird Cai QiuFeng was the guest artiste. Xinxin looks like Cai QiuFeng!

evobegin
26-06-2009, 10:16 PM
Lady's Name: Xin Xin aka Qi Qi

The stats have been provided by bros as above posts. Overall a good experience and can be sum up as follows:
Looks-wise, she's not bad, can tell she's chio during younger days and milf chio now and attitude is good
Boobs are big n soft enuf to provide pleasure.
Blowjob and can hold her head against the shaft till CIM. Simply shiok and satisfying!

lovedipdip
27-06-2009, 09:37 AM
hi, can i have the contact?

wetdreams
28-06-2009, 02:24 AM
bro starstar, mind sharing with me her contact please ? sounds nice from your fr n i love big neh neh.

yamaha69
28-06-2009, 02:48 AM
hi brudders, mind sharing her contact... thanks in advance.

joysexmanic
28-06-2009, 12:17 PM
Hi Bros, can any1 share the contact no as boob lovers. Will post FR.

Thanks in advance.

scarbird
29-06-2009, 05:24 AM
hi bro, can i ahf the lao chio contact?

lovedipdip
29-06-2009, 07:49 AM
hi bros, contacts plss?

trasneil
08-07-2009, 10:12 PM
Thank you TS for the contact.

Managed to get in touch with Xin Xin yesterday and picked her up at the bus terminal and proceeded to the designated place.

Here r the stats n FR:

Looks - 6/10 ( First look nothing special..however her face turned redder while bonking..that add some plus to her looks )

Ht - Short abt 165cm bah

Hair - nice soft flowing hair (long), easy to hold during doggy

Body - 7.5/10 (C+, natural saggy BUT got volume.. years of squeezing boobs tels me they are not enhanced..;p Nipples are responsive too..)

BBBJ - 9.5/10 (good stuff..CIM first round.. no hands and different verocity and pressure..)

Frenching - Nice tongue action.. good feeling..

Painting - Very responsive.. very wet too..must say she got a nice visible clit..Not bushy as she trimmed her hair there ;p

Massage - Didn't try la..

FJ - 8/10 .. reserved for second round.. tried just one position and it was well worth it to see the twitching of her face as it turned redder before she cummed.. song.. can feel the contractions too.. well maybe I was lucky la..

GFE - 9.5/10 (nice to talk to though ..perhaps I could click with her lor..)

Damage - 60 + tips ( excl CD + hotel )

RTF - yes

Prostate Intact
15-07-2009, 01:24 AM
I want to thank TS starstar for sharing Xin Xin's contact long ago, but was unable to up her till now.

She was upfront with me that she works under two threads here in SBF with names of Xin Xin and QiQi. You would be surprised to know how much she knew about this forum and even the number of pages of FRs she commanded under her other name (QiQi).

Nevertheless, here is my short FR on XinXin. She looked her age (33) with some wrinkles showing when she laughed. We had a good 15 mins of TCSS before we proceeded with the deed.

I have to commend Xin Xin for a beautiful set of teeth, without even one filling. She was gentle with me and her body was just almost perfect with nice big headlights (although a little saggy) and has one of the most beautiful abalones I have eaten.

Her bbbj suction power was good and I would have cim(ed) had I not wanted to fuck such a lovely piece of abalone.

At 60/2/2, its a steal. Of course, one man's meat is another man's poison. I think Xin Xin should do well. I would rtf, provided I have upped all the other contacts I have gotten from generous bros here first!

hq13sib
24-08-2009, 09:08 AM
Tried her a few weeks back, my FR as follow:

Looks: 5/10 (milf)
Body: 7/10 (still well maintained)
Boobs: D
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (lick like no tomorrow)
FJ: 7/10

A budget bonk during this period.

sorryman
24-08-2009, 11:12 AM
bro can have her contact?

xn3ox
24-08-2009, 12:41 PM
yeah.. me too.. All the fr sounds good.. Will appreciate if a kind soul can share her contacts.. :D:D:D

hock19
27-08-2009, 10:48 AM
Thanks for TS for giving me her contact.

Phoned her and arranged for a time and place. I was there early waiting for her in the room but right on time she arrived even though she had to take 2 bus ride from her home.

SHe is what exactly I had in mind of what a MILF ought to be. Very pleasant - reminds me of some Japanese MILFs around Singapore towing their kids around. ALso her face reminds of Ping Ping the MILF squirter, though Xin Xin looks younger.

Nice body - not fat, not thin. Jsut nice to cuddle up with. ALso nice tits (I like it soft) and confirmed it is slightly enhanced. And not DD!!

In bed nothing to shout about - pretty normal. But since I could not come, she BBBJ me till I came. After that, just talk cock and rubba dubba here and there till time.

All in all a very satisfying time. Would I RTF- maybe, if I have some time and want an "easy" no hurried session with a pleasant gal.

handcell
27-08-2009, 12:32 PM
hm.. wld luv to try her.. TS can share ctc? thx!!!

monmon
27-08-2009, 01:53 PM
Big boobs milf, i love. bro can pass the contact? thanks

peterfish
01-09-2009, 06:31 PM
can pass the contacts? need some big boobs to rubba rubba my cock.

:)

deann123
04-09-2009, 02:18 PM
care to share the contact? thank you

forsakensage
04-09-2009, 09:06 PM
bro can share ctc please? thanks!

krish_5319
04-09-2009, 09:42 PM
Hi...
can share ctc please? thanks!:)

deann123
10-09-2009, 12:48 PM
Thanks TS!!

Look: 6/10 Looks normal.
Body: 5/10 Bit of a tummy.
Boob: 7/10 34Dwith light brown nipples
BJ: 9/10 slow and good, progressively faster till CIM.
FJ: BJ was good enough to CIM 2wice

damage: 60+20 for 2 hr (excluding room)

RTF: only bcoz of BJ

starstar
20-09-2009, 09:12 PM
Dear all, I am offline most of the time, you guys can ask Cheonging101 for XinXin's contact.

Cheonging101
22-09-2009, 10:14 PM
Dear all, I am offline most of the time, you guys can ask Cheonging101 for XinXin's contact.

As requested by dear XinXin and permission from bro starstar, I will be aiding him to send out her contacts. :p

deepforest
22-09-2009, 10:26 PM
hi bro starstar,

Up for you.. you simple word just enough for me to call her..
Pls PM her contact..thx

sporeknight76
23-09-2009, 12:12 AM
hI BRO. CAN PASS ME HER CTC? THKS ALOT

Cheonging101
23-09-2009, 08:43 PM
Okay, all PMs for her have been answered! :D

Cheonging101
24-09-2009, 08:42 PM
More PMs replied. :D

Bros, please give FR leh... :p

Fruiteefruit
26-09-2009, 07:30 PM
Hi bros,

Would like to thank bro Cheonging, the threadstarter for Xin Xin's contact.

Here is the FR:
Looks: 6 Looks near to 40s.
Figure: 6.5 Long straight black hair, have tummy, really big boobs
Cathbath: 7.0 Her touches and sucking actions were pretty good
BJ: 7.0 CIM is possible
FJ: n/a

Because of rushing for time, got to leave after 1 shot CIM.

Once again, thanks TS!

budget1234
30-09-2009, 01:03 AM
Dear Bro, can please pm the contac? thank you.

Mman
02-10-2009, 01:20 PM
had a sexstifying sexation with her couple days ago.

my personal ratings based on $60/2/2
she has the look that grows on me.
the moment i opened the door, WTF! immediately, i tried to hide my reaction from her. #$%^& she is ideally the type i was looking for. i wanted to bang her real hard right away. but i held on to my cool.

god knows, not soon after she got in. she stripped. thank god, i can do the same too. phew -.-" off my top, then she was totally chilling herself to the air con. damn she dare teased me, why am i still in my shorts.

i said to myself. #$%^& later then you know the true colour. i kept to myself i want her a lot. as much as from a lover. but i maintained the client and servant role.

in the bathroom, she dare teased me again. honestly was little pissed. while cleaning me up.
she asked, you are not very sensitive are you?
#$%^& that size standing you say i not sensitive?!?!?!?!
i replied, huh? you mean this reaction is not being sensitive enough? i am just putting up with all the itch.
she burst up laughing how silly she was.

been thinking of her for the longest time. wanted to do a RTF so much. but i learnt that she has lots of lovers. i guess i am just qualify to be in the queue, no where nearer.

she is very service oriented. very professional. 20/20
look ideally perfect for me.
figure perfect.
boobs perfect.

i still got lots of fantasies of her.

i think she is worth more than $60

devil rocky
07-10-2009, 12:27 AM
bro, can give me the contact number thx

88bigbang
07-10-2009, 08:47 AM
Hi bro, I interested in her contact. Care to share Thx

rurs23
10-10-2009, 08:22 PM
bro, can pass me her contact? thanks bro :D

Cheonging101
13-10-2009, 07:58 PM
As said on her other thread, XinXin has a new no.!

RTFers and genuine cheongsters (who has posted and with at least 1/2 of those not asking for contacts), please PM me for he new contact. :D

Koei
14-10-2009, 12:25 AM
As said on her other thread, XinXin has a new no.!

RTFers and genuine cheongsters (who has posted and with at least 1/2 of those not asking for contacts), please PM me for he new contact. :D

I guess I will meet your requirement:)

You got mail bro.

Thanks!

boart_bulat
15-10-2009, 05:25 PM
Hi Bros TS, kindly share her contact, please !

oakleytan
24-10-2009, 04:48 PM
1st, i would like to thank cheonging101 bro for her contacts, me fast hand fast leg booked her for a session at balestier.........

Look: 6/10 Looks normal.
Body: 5/10 Bit of a tummy.
Boob: 7/10 34Dwith light brown nipples feels hard when i squeeze her breasts
BJ: 9/10 slow and good, progressively faster till CIM.
FJ: Didnt try as BJ was good enough to CIM 2wice
Kissing: Turn off by her bad breath

Overall, si bay porn if u ask me, when i see her blowing me without her both hands assisting just purely mouth action with salivia flowing down my meat shaft :D

damage: 60+20 for 2 hr (excluding room)

Ronaldo@7
24-10-2009, 04:57 PM
bro, can pm me her contact pls?? thanks in advance! ;)

hiden155
31-03-2011, 01:22 PM
Hi Bro

I am new here, Saw ad abt busty Lao-Chio can i have her contact pls.

justinnio
01-04-2011, 03:45 AM
Bro, can pm me her contact number?

lifeless99
07-04-2011, 01:26 PM
can someone PM me XinXin's contact

jaffrorango
16-05-2011, 08:03 AM
bro pm me her number?