PDA

View Full Version : Sun And Ice Teamwork

northstar3101
10-01-2009, 12:53 PM
Was at a renovation shop at CP the other day, after discussion, walk out of the shop and come across the sweet looking, long hair gal walking and shopping for groceries.
I was like shorted and keep my eyes set & locked on her and followed my view on her throughout. Soon she also noticed that I am viewing her and we crossed eyesight and I threw signal to her to go for a drink.

Cut story short, during the drink, knew hername was SUN and realised that she just arrived 2days and is shopping for groceries and some clothes as she was putting up at her friend's place. Indirectly 'invited' out to have a 'early reunion' at a nearby H, but the shy shy SUN had her cheek turn red immediately and lower her head with agreement, but provided I send her home to place down her groceries bags and also to bring her friend, ICE, along. Needless to say, I agreed without thinking. :)

Send SUN to her home, wait for her downstairs and soon she returns with the 1.7m tall ICE and off the 3 of us drove off to the H.

I had an enjoyable session with both SUN and ICE, both of their 'PEAKS' are big and ample for the palm to squeeze. My little had a 'double blow job' and 'throw out' twice. ICE even provide a 20mins session of body massage and acu-points pressing at the groin area to relief the fatigue for my little one.

Cut short and here is the summary of the SUN AND ICE TEAM.

NAME : SUN
Origin : China, exact location never ask.
BOOBS : 34C
Height : 160cm
Weight : 45kg
Looks : 7.5 /10
SERVICES :
She turns wild while in the room after stripping. It is a total change from the earlier shy shy gal I set eyes upon earlier.
Kissing / Frenching : YES YES, Strong suction and with tongue interlocking
BBBJ : YES. Can engulf the whole shaft.
Note : She can capped my little using her mouth only and without using hand, this is a plus point.
Additional service Hot and cold bbbj with cap and without cap
Gal friend Feeling : 8/10
FJ : Rammed her hard hard and her moaning is so stereo and loud , disregarding that ICE is around. Very coordinating with the ramming momentum and volume turns on louder as she neared climax and her loud moaning her brought forward my 1st explosion.

Laid on the bed, Rested As ICE start to massage me to relaxed my tired hands and legs muscle. After about 15mins or so, ICE also begins to give my little a 'clean clean' mouth wash with hot and cold treatment. ICE is even 1 class higher, she use cream (KY ?) on her finger, then start to give me ass a sensational rubbing and poking as she was busy engulfing my little. I found it very very exciting and also rather difficult to control and express the feeling, being to enjoy a hot-cold bbbj and having ass rubbing. Only 1 wors --- HEAVENS.

NAME : ICE
BOOBS : 36D
Height : 170cm
Weight : 55kg
Looks : 6.5 / 10
SERVICES :
She was carrying herself very calmly with slow and steady services throughout the entire session.
Kissing / Frenching : YES. Some tongue action and a little suction. She more demure.
BBBJ : YES. Also will swallow my little in whole.
Note : She capped my little with hand and apply cream on her finger and start using her mouth to suck and blow while her fingers are roaming and rubbing on the slit of my ass and occasionally poking into me ass-hole. I was like being fingered by ICE in my ass.
Additional service Hot and cold bbbj with cap ++ ass hole rubbing and fingering
Gal friend Feeling : 7/10
FJ : Rammed her hard hard and her moaning is so soft. Continued to bang her even harder but still soft moan. Hahhaha, she was bitting her lips to prevent her moaning sound from coming out, really shy and considerating not to arouse SUN's desire again. hehehehe :D.
She will bite her lips even harder as you stroke and bang hard harder. Very special sight. Due to the earlier explosion, this time round, it take longer to cummed. ICE and me change to a few positions and rammed till persipration start flowing down my back and ICE's sweat also wetted the bedsheet.
Finally the BIG EXPLOSION came after near 20mins of hard banging, the tired out me fall flat onto ICE body.

ICE get off the bed, removed the filled rubber cap and clean up my little and proceed to the bath room to clean herself. Not long, she return to give my very tire hands and legs some massage to relief the muscles. She also perform some 'maintenance work' on my little like pressing on the acu-points and releasing the pressure on the veins etc.

I found out that ICE was a Chinese Medical physiotherapist in Tui Na and Ang Mo. She said she had a certificate, 中医保健推拿按摩证书.

Me had my rest while ICE help me to recovered. Soon the hotel phone ring and it was time to go. I proceed to have a quick wash up, change and we left the room , 3 Happily- Sextisfied beings.

The cost is also very economical : $160 for the 2 hours of service (room charges and the rubber caps are not inclusive) :cool:

snowcap
10-01-2009, 12:58 PM
Bro , pm me the gd lobang you have . Thanks

northstar3101
10-01-2009, 01:07 PM
PREVIEW OF SUN VALLEY AND ICE PEAK

http://www.pixslam.com/show/0/54fd4822a5b4b973b17de13d08f0f2d3/3/thumb3.jpg (http://www.pixslam.com/show/0/54fd4822a5b4b973b17de13d08f0f2d3/0/Sun & Ice 080109 PEAK TO PEAK EDITED.jpg)

http://www.pixslam.com/show/0/048594081238db2a5c6809cc31c9dbcc/3/thumb3.jpg (http://www.pixslam.com/show/0/048594081238db2a5c6809cc31c9dbcc/0/Sun & Ice 080109 LYING ON BED EDITED.jpg)

http://www.pixslam.com/show/0/068d0ac7edb9fe7c4da1eaf0d75e0bb7/3/thumb3.jpg (http://www.pixslam.com/show/0/068d0ac7edb9fe7c4da1eaf0d75e0bb7/0/Sun & Ice 080109 NAUGHTY SUN SQUEEZE ICE'S PEAK.jpg)

The cost is also very economical : $160 for the 2 gals for 2 hours of good services (room charges and the rubber caps are not inclusive). Note : Maximum is 2 shots ONLY

astrozz
10-01-2009, 03:44 PM
PREVIEW OF SUN VALLEY AND ICE PEAK

http://www.pixslam.com/show/0/068d0ac7edb9fe7c4da1eaf0d75e0bb7/3/thumb3.jpg (http://www.pixslam.com/show/0/068d0ac7edb9fe7c4da1eaf0d75e0bb7/0/Sun & Ice 080109 NAUGHTY SUN SQUEEZE ICE'S PEAK.jpg)

Nice.... may be they will do some les action ?

lifeisfun
10-01-2009, 03:54 PM
hi TS..do they work solo ?
thanks.

ahboi89
10-01-2009, 10:52 PM
pm me their no...
2 girls come along i sure high high ar..

The Vet
10-01-2009, 10:57 PM
The girl in blue bra looks good.
She seems to look like a lady featured in another thread before.
Can I have this lady contact?
I like one on one only.

noveng
10-01-2009, 10:59 PM
Never try double fly before.. Pls pm me their ctcs.. Thanks..:D

shawnyoung
10-01-2009, 11:19 PM
Great Bods.....bro you must had a great time....

rurs23
10-01-2009, 11:30 PM
bro, can pm me sun and ice contact? thx bro.

f00l
10-01-2009, 11:54 PM
bro, can pm me contacts? just come back sg after few years overseas, really need to get into the action. Thx

XR29
11-01-2009, 12:35 AM
Good find Bro....

northstar3101
12-01-2009, 08:43 PM
Bros who PM me over the weekend to ask for 'SUN And ICE Teamwork' contact, please check your PM box.

Except for some of you, whose PM box capacity is full and cannot received anymore PM, the rest of bros should have got the contacts by now.

Enjoy Buidling your TEAMWORK with SUN & ICE.

Cheers and Happy Bonking. :D

northstar3101
13-01-2009, 07:42 PM
Just send out a new batch of 5 contacts to bros who had PM me.

Happy TEAMWORK with SUN & ICE.

Looking forward to reading your FR soon.
:)

Oceanlee
13-01-2009, 07:50 PM
TS .. you have nice PICs there .. make my DREAMzz ..

Kindly PM me their ctc .... dun mind .. with these PX is like a good-deal. :D

Hopefully ASAP ... as fire on house liaoz.;)

haiti
13-01-2009, 09:52 PM
good pictures says a thousands word. Good job!

kent_ky
13-01-2009, 10:34 PM
TS, do they provide les actions if you don't mind me asking?

bell152
13-01-2009, 11:24 PM
hi brudder,

can pm me sun and ice contacts?

tks

XiaoDiTrying
14-01-2009, 01:58 AM
Hi Bro I'm interested mind sharing

Thank in Advance

gemini4675
14-01-2009, 09:02 AM
Bro northstar3101,

You always managed to find great GEMs (= peaks ^-^) :)... keep up the good work! Me will support you!

northstar3101
16-01-2009, 06:51 PM
2 Batch of contacts given out so far, but still did not see any FR posting ler....!!!! :confused:

Why like that har...!!!!! :(

Sweetylicious
17-01-2009, 01:20 PM
:)

Good day to you, bro.

Can I have the contact for SUN & ICE, to see if I could work out as a team with them.

Thank you in advance.

northstar3101
20-01-2009, 06:16 PM
LATEST NEWS UPDATE FOR NEW YEAR SEASON PACKAGE

SERVICES :
She turns wild while in the room after stripping. It is a total change from the earlier shy shy gal I set eyes upon earlier.
Note : She can capped my little using her mouth only and without using hand, this is a plus point.
FJ : Rammed her hard hard and her moaning is so stereo and loud , disregarding that ICE is around. Very coordinating with the ramming momentum and volume turns on louder as she neared climax and her loud moaning her brought forward my 1st explosion.

Laid on the bed, Rested As ICE start to massage me to relaxed my tired hands and legs muscle. After about 15mins or so, ICE also begins to give my little a 'clean clean' mouth wash with hot and cold treatment. ICE is even 1 class higher, she use cream (KY ?) on her finger, then start to give me ass a sensational rubbing and poking as she was busy engulfing my little. I found it very very exciting and also rather difficult to control and express the feeling, being to enjoy a hot-cold bbbj and having ass rubbing. Only 1 wors --- HEAVENS.

SERVICES :
She was carrying herself very calmly with slow and steady services throughout the entire session.
Kissing / Frenching : YES. Some tongue action and a little suction. She more demure.
Note : She capped my little with hand and apply cream on her finger and start using her mouth to suck and blow while her fingers are roaming and rubbing on the slit of my ass and occasionally poking into me ass-hole. I was like being fingered by ICE in my ass.
FJ : Rammed her hard hard and her moaning is so soft. Continued to bang her even harder but still soft moan. Hahhaha, she was bitting her lips to prevent her moaning sound from coming out, really shy and considerating not to arouse SUN's desire again. hehehehe :D.
She will bite her lips even harder as you stroke and bang hard harder. Very special sight. Due to the earlier explosion, this time round, it take longer to cummed. ICE and me change to a few positions and rammed till persipration start flowing down my back and ICE's sweat also wetted the bedsheet.
Finally the BIG EXPLOSION came after near 20mins of hard banging, the tired out me fall flat onto ICE body.

ICE get off the bed, removed the filled rubber cap and clean up my little and proceed to the bath room to clean herself. Not long, she return to give my very tire hands and legs some massage to relief the muscles. She also perform some 'maintenance work' on my little like pressing on the acu-points and releasing the pressure on the veins etc.

I found out that ICE was a Chinese Medical physiotherapist in Tui Na and Ang Mo. She said she had a certificate, 中医保健推拿按摩证书.

SPECIALLY FOR THE NEW YEAR SEASON PERIOD. SUN AND ICE TEAMWORK PACKAGE COST IS NOW : $150 for the 2 hours of service (room charges and the rubber caps are not inclusive) :cool:

darklord6666
21-01-2009, 05:16 PM
sounds interesting... can pass contact to a newbie? i maybe wan to try solo with either of them...

northstar3101
21-01-2009, 08:46 PM

SERVICES :

SERVICES :

SPECIALLY FOR THE NEW YEAR SEASON PERIOD. SUN AND ICE TEAMWORK PACKAGE COST IS NOW : $150 for the 2 hours of service (room charges and the rubber caps are not inclusive) :cool:

fcuksam
21-01-2009, 10:18 PM
great FR. willing be very tiring for me to try 2 ladies.

ahboi89
21-01-2009, 10:31 PM
can pm me their contact
many thx..

platonic1
23-01-2009, 11:52 AM
bro ur mailbox full le, can sent me contacts?:D

northstar3101
23-01-2009, 12:25 PM
I also don't know what happen.
Only got 60+ message in total in PM box, but I cannot send out PM too as the system keep saying that the PM box is full.

platonic1
23-01-2009, 12:36 PM
dun really know the solution...maybe seniors here can help or alternatively maybe delete unimportant pm lo....:confused:

yojimbo
23-01-2009, 02:05 PM
Hi northstar3101,

your PM box is full...Hi bro,
the 2 sets of peaks are sooo tempting!
appreciate if you could share their contacts..
Thanks!

bigbseeker
23-01-2009, 02:21 PM
Bro NorthStar,

Please share your CTC for SUN & ICE. After reading your FR until I cannot tahan. Btw, your pm is full, please pm me. Thanks!

northstar3101
23-01-2009, 05:59 PM
bro ur mailbox full le, can sent me contacts?:D

I don't know why also the mailbox is full.

You can email to [email protected]

ahboi89
24-01-2009, 03:46 PM
pm me their no..
wanna try them..
many thx.

sexy12345
24-01-2009, 04:06 PM
bro can pm contract pls really wan to try

sexy12345
24-01-2009, 04:17 PM
bro can pm contract pls really 1 2 try

bigbseeker
25-01-2009, 11:45 AM

Bro, pls check your email. Thanks!

virginboy926
25-01-2009, 11:50 AM
can i have the honour to receive their ctcs?

thanks

Rgds
VB

tommy820810
25-01-2009, 01:34 PM
bro, can pm the contacts? Thank you very much..I always wanted to try tarma...

virginboy926
26-01-2009, 01:21 PM
brother northstar isn't in town? waited quite a while for the ctc liao.

:(

oceanguy8
26-01-2009, 01:30 PM

SERVICES :

SERVICES :

hi, bro, mind sharing their contacts? I'm very interested, will definitely try

oceanguy8
26-01-2009, 01:39 PM
hi, bro, mind sharing their contacts? very interested, thx

mantaray73
26-01-2009, 05:22 PM
Hi bro northstar3101, can you share the ctc of this two gems with me. Actually, i'm more interested in Ice service.hehehe:p... Million thanks in advance....

Cheers and happy CNY to you.....

congo0206
26-01-2009, 05:28 PM
Hi bro,

care to pm me their contact,pls.

thanks.

happy new year.

virginboy926
26-01-2009, 09:55 PM
Hi bro northstar3101, can you share the ctc of this two gems with me. Actually, i'm more interested in Ice service.hehehe:p... Million thanks in advance....

Cheers and happy CNY to you.....

Me too. i called she said, she on vacation for 2 days. so sad. dunno which lucky guy bao her.:(

mantaray73
28-01-2009, 09:36 AM
Me too. i called she said, she on vacation for 2 days. so sad. dunno which lucky guy bao her.:(

Haha, seen like we share the same taste. Bro virginboy926... Btw, when did you call?

Cheers and Happy CNY to you

virginboy926
28-01-2009, 01:44 PM
Haha, seen like we share the same taste. Bro virginboy926... Btw, when did you call?

Cheers and Happy CNY to you

Thanks Bro,

i called on day before and yesterday lor. i think she is still resting. better wait till next week ba. but Sun still working, i think her voice not bad, when asking Ice ctc, did chat with her on the phone for a while, i find sun very friendly leh, plus look at the pic, she look yummy too . maybe should try her first.

stockmaster76
28-01-2009, 03:36 PM
can i have the contact? thank

Boobster
30-01-2009, 01:25 AM
Hey bros, Just did Sun and Ice today. Both are very frendly and talkative. I took on SUn first but i did not do it with Ice. Ice just massaged me as she was not to my taste.

Sun
Looks=7/10
Boobs=7/10 (inverted nipple)
service=9/10

Ice
Looks 4/10
Boobs=5/10 (saggy but big)
Service=7/10

All in all it was a nice time and they will accompany you to talk about anything under the sun.

Thanks bro for contact!

northstar3101
03-02-2009, 10:02 AM
Thanks bro Boobster for your FR.

Hey bros, Just did Sun and Ice today. Both are very frendly and talkative. I took on SUn first but i did not do it with Ice. Ice just massaged me as she was not to my taste.

Sun
Looks=7/10
Boobs=7/10 (inverted nipple)
service=9/10

Ice
Looks 4/10
Boobs=5/10 (saggy but big)
Service=7/10

All in all it was a nice time and they will accompany you to talk about anything under the sun.

Thanks bro for contact!

busybody
03-02-2009, 02:17 PM

look in the "sent items" too, those mail also will take up your nick count

northstar3101
03-02-2009, 02:52 PM
look in the "sent items" too, those mail also will take up your nick count

Not that issue lor.

The moderator change my PM mail capacity to 4 only and now I can only send out PM to 1 person each time.
Maybe he don't want too many people to PM me for contact and I reply to many PM and take up too much bandwidth of the forum.

Now replying to PM must wait for 120 seconds between sending out of each PM.
Posting of reply in the thread also must wait for 600 seconds between each posts.
Hahahaha..... :D
This is the year f the OX, so everything must go slow lor.
:p

busybody
03-02-2009, 04:15 PM
hmmm... I didn't notice that

virginboy926
04-02-2009, 01:31 AM
I seriously try ICE,

and sorry for the late FR,

Actually been sms her for the couple of days during cny, as saw her pic from TS, tot she is very fair wor.

Somemore she has a pair of big boobs. gian gian.. ..

Then couple of days ago call her and finally manage to book her.

Just nice, my neck aching also, asking her damage for massage. then she quote $100 lor for 2 hours

seriously, her price reasonable plus she is offering me 2 rounds. woo hoo. upon meeting her, seriously, my heart scattered. i tot she is my "fair" lady... but.. sigh.

anyway, her massage really make my day. she is pro man ~! my aching gone after the session. plus her price, she is really budget bonk. strongly recommended for brother going for milf, and not for looks.

Here some summary from me;

in term of looks she is not my type la, but this lady has a big boob lor, and she is really horny, i virginboy, swear, this girl is a beast on bed, during the whole session, i keep feeling like she is raping me, she ride until i cum leh, can you imagine?

and her pussy is damm wet lor. after first round i am quite stresses out liao,althought she did all the job, and she give me a very smooth massage that really making me comfortable, after 1 hour or so i am quite hesitate to got for second round, really relaxing and sleepy from her massage wor, she is pro sia, every point she really manage to give the right strenght, although i rejected her offer for second round, but she took the initiative to HJ for me. wah. thumbs up ~!
eventually, the 2 hours, we exceeded to 2hours 40 mins. if sammyboy got service award i will definitely nominate her as one of the candidate lor. good good. ~!

she is not a time watcher lor.

Good service. but if i want to RTf, i will only go for her juagen and Massage.

Look: 5.5/10 ( Seriously she is not my type, in her mid 30s)
Boobs: 6/10 ( Due to Saggy)
body: 6/10 ( due to slight tummy and tanned)
FJ : 7/10 ( feel like kana rape)
BJ: 6/10
HJ: 7/10 ( Very hard working)
Service: 9/10 ( although not tally, but i would give her this rate due to her service attitude)

Massage: 8/10 ( Strenght just nice for me, and she explain very clearly why i have pain and teach me some accupressure too, really very pro)

Damage : i give her 100 + rm $30

if my FR too brief or messy, hope bros can forgive me.

Rgds
VB

LustyModels
05-02-2009, 02:23 PM
Thank you so much to bro northstar3101 for sharing the SUN & ICE Team's contact.

Will certainly write an FR after my session with them.
;)

northstar3101
05-02-2009, 08:54 PM
can i have the contact? thank

Me PM box is very low in capacity.
So don't PM.

Go to [email protected]

msn_of _RTG
10-02-2009, 12:32 PM
Are they still working as a TEAM ?

Any SOLO services ???

shortsmart
17-02-2009, 03:35 PM
bro northstar , your mail box is full liao. Pls pm me the ctc for sun n ice. Thank u

northstar3101
20-02-2009, 06:59 PM
NOTE : There is many problem with my PM inbox.

For those bros who need my reply for any information you required,
PLEASE email to me at [email protected]

northstar3101
20-02-2009, 07:56 PM
Hi bro hcbj.

I am so glad that you had your very fun time with SUN.
I am more glad that you did not got yourself 'SUN-BURNT'.
hahahahaha..... !!!!! :p

Thanks bro Northstar3101 for the contact.

Name : SUN
Weight : about 46kg
Height : Around +/- 1.65m
BOOBS : 36C
NIPPLES : Rounded Bright colour nipple and it is a very unique inverted one that must use my mouth to suck to make it erected.

LOOKS : 6.5 / 10, She has a cute round-cheeked face which will slowly grows to my likes. She keep moderate length hair which is over her shoulder reaching to the breast liao and is dyed light-brown colour. Can be quite a seductive slutty looks when she let down her hair while I am bonking her in the cow gal riding style.
I had enjoyed her services such as
1. Kissing and Frenching is shiok (I spend quite some time sucking on her lips and tongue and had lots of exchange of saliva)
2. BBJJ with tongue tickling and deep shaft swallowing with her slutty desires looking eyes looking up.
3. Catbath and nipple sucking by her during the warm up when we first lay onto the bed.
4. SUN allow me to do CB painting and licking. She is responsive with moaning as I move my tongue around her cunt and lick/suck her abalone.
5. She give me a head massage and light shoulder massage (not the professional standard) to ease my stressful tension in between the rest interval of the 2 shots.
FJ POSITIONS DURING MY SESSION WITH SUN
1. Cowgal, (can see her bouncing 36C breasts and 'flying brown slutty curly hair'
2. Standing with me carrying and squezzing on the back of her butts.
3. Sitting up on bed (can lick and squeeze her boobs)
4. Missionary - with putting her 2 legs over my shoulders
5. Doggie - I like to bend over her back to stretch my hands over to squeeze her boobs.

COST : $100 for 2shots in a 2 hours session.

Overall : I had a very sextisfying experience with SUN. Fortunately I am still surviving as I did not got any 'SUN-BURN'. hahahhahaha.... :)

northstar3101
26-02-2009, 07:16 PM
NOTE : There is many problem with my PM inbox.

For those bros who need my reply for any information you required,
PLEASE Direct ALL YOUR ENQUIRIES to [email protected]

artozee
27-02-2009, 08:58 AM
Bro ,

Can PM mi their contact ? thks

pus88
28-04-2009, 01:15 AM
can i hv contact

vespa1176
28-04-2009, 04:26 PM
bro,can PM me their contacts?

soonliew
29-04-2009, 12:14 PM
bro can i have their contact thanks

vespa1176
29-04-2009, 01:53 PM
northstar3101,
can have her contact?

vespa1176
29-04-2009, 04:18 PM
bro,can share their contacts?

hotshot185
02-05-2009, 08:18 PM
Hi bro TS, can kindly pm me both of their contacts ? Thanks bro. :)

hornyspider
03-05-2009, 01:06 AM
bro can share contact of this 2 gem.wanna try both

avenangel
03-05-2009, 01:20 AM
can you confirm they both is not auntie ?
is pretty ?
can wet kiss (tongue winding n fighting) ?

is truth , i want ,can tell me how to booking

thnks you very much

i can not send to you !

hotshot185
03-05-2009, 08:32 AM
Hi bro TS, sent u a msg to ur email already. Please read it. Thanks bro.