PDA

View Full Version : hair saloon....

OasisMan
09-01-2009, 07:08 PM
i heard friends say cheras area got lot of saloon ....wash hair,,,can raba raba 1...anyone got experince? pls leave messga here...and show where the place..thanks

nomercy
10-01-2009, 03:44 AM
????????????

i thought you about to share your experiences... but end state, u open a thread to ask people to feed u? no wonder ur points are south red! :mad:

TrulyAsia
10-01-2009, 06:34 AM
One Word for you: LAZY

Why not u go commando instead!! and let us bros be informed.

jerrystockton
10-01-2009, 11:16 AM
There are a lot of such saloon in Jalan Pudu. Once u enter, they will provide you hot face towel. Then they will order beer for you then only u pick old lady, i really mean they are old lady.;)

KLKOOL
14-01-2009, 09:36 PM
There are a lot of such saloon in Jalan Pudu. Once u enter, they will provide you hot face towel. Then they will order beer for you then only u pick old lady, i really mean they are old lady.;)

Kepong also have, maybe better cos also have pork chop available :p

jerrystockton
15-01-2009, 11:13 AM
Kepong also have, maybe better cos also have pork chop available :p

One thing i can guarantee is that Oasis Man will definitely get a 10/10 BJ from the WL ....cause those WL can suck as hard as they can since they need not to worry too much their teeth will hurt the didi, old lady no teeth liao:D

KLKOOL
15-01-2009, 11:38 AM
One thing i can guarantee is that Oasis Man will definitely get a 10/10 BJ from the WL ....cause those WL can suck as hard as they can since they need not to worry too much their teeth will hurt the didi, old lady no teeth liao:D

This kind of lobang, bust bring playboy magazine and ask them to blow ... feeling good, but looks CMI :p

CibLover
15-01-2009, 12:13 PM
... feeling good, but looks CMI :p

People wanna cut hair for Chinese New Year, u also cum here kaka-caucau!! :p :D :rolleyes:

KLKOOL
15-01-2009, 12:16 PM
People wanna cut hair for Chinese New Year, u also cum here kaka-caucau!! :p :D :rolleyes:

Hahaha.. u also come kacau ma .. nbzzz.z.