PDA

View Full Version : Chinese MILTF

sydney30
09-01-2009, 04:45 PM
Was not sure whether there is a trend for this MILTF so decided to create one.

Was looking through the forum this morning for FL contacts but could not get any so check out the AD on Mocca and got the contactfor this gem. Ask for the price was surprise that she charge $80 for massage and FJ.

The best part was that she is staying in a hotel opposite the Pearl Centre which means the room is included in the package.

Fast hand fast leg booked her for a slut at 12.30pm and was lucky that she just finished her lesson apparently she is studying management course in one of the private centre.

Anyway got to the hotel entrance give her a call and she said go up straight to the room she is waiting for my " DI DI " already.

WA LAO!!! Voice quite sweet but was worry that look dun tele.

Went to her room pressed bell the door open. While was happy that the look tele with the voice.

Procee with stripping and showering. She really cleans my body well, told me to go to bed and wait. She came out naked and could see her nipple poking out welcoming me to suck.

She ask " ni ya an mo hai sian hai si shuan xian" wa lao at that stage my hotrod was as hard as steel so i say "shuan xian"

Without further, she gave me a cat bath while her hand move south to my balls and flag pole. She procee with a bbbj. Good slow suction. After 10 mins she asked to cap me and enter her. But i told her not ready the best part she said "Hao De Qing Ai De Wo Cui Da Ni Suan wei Zhi".

What can i said, she is very accommerdating to my request. After 5 mins "Buay Ta Han" so capped up pump starts.

Could feeling her abalone very wet and she was moaning with her arms around my neck. She kept asking me to cum together with her but before i cum she had already cum twice.

After 5 mins finished off and unloaded my soldiers.

She proceed to give me a oil massage, must say she can really massage.

Then all the sudden as i was thinking of getting up and shower she say " La Wo Ban Ni Da Yi Chi". Wow i did not thought of having another unloading but was thinking very worth the $$$$$.

Name: Xiang Xiang

Origin: Canton
Height: arr 1.7
face: 7
body:8, slim waist
boobs: C
BBBJ:9, cause veri accomdating no rush
FJ:8
Attitude: 9, very accomodating and willing to please
HJ: 8, cause she uses aroma oil to polish it.

Damage: $80/1 shot (INcluding condoms n hotels)

RTF : SURE!!!
Verdict: Highly recommended for those bros who enjoy a good catbath and blowjob from a hardworking refined PRC gal.

KEVLWM
11-01-2009, 07:56 PM
Hi bro , good FR ,pls PM me her contact . Thanks :)

bell152
11-01-2009, 08:16 PM
hi brudder,

can pm me the contacts?

tks

GL0806
11-01-2009, 08:19 PM
how long is the session? 1 or 2 hours?

swallowmycum
11-01-2009, 08:19 PM
Was looking through the forum this morning for FL contacts but could not get any so check out the AD on Mocca and got the contactfor this gem. Ask for the price was surprise that she charge $80 for massage and FJ.

bro ts,
the mocca ad say 60. how come u pay 80? pls clarify

ctc is 82xxxx55?:) thks

JJ.Broken
11-01-2009, 08:23 PM
bro,

this sounds like a real gd deal

mind sharing?

ur pm is full

cheers

trooper
11-01-2009, 08:43 PM