PDA

View Full Version : i have chlamydia or gonorrhea STD?

lostlost
07-01-2009, 10:48 PM
my penis have non-stop white liquid discharge, so which STD do i have? can i go normal clinic to seek medication? how much does it cost? will the STD be cured completely or will it still hibernate in my body?

i have unprotected sex on 26/12/08 and 3/1/09 with the same girl, so i believe she is the one who passed to me, i think i better ask her go for checkup too right? so how long before i know go for HIV checkup to make sure i am not infected with HIV?

pls help me with my questions as i'm a very worried now, and keep changing tissues in my underwear that is stained with the white liquid.

LostALau
08-01-2009, 10:36 AM
Hey dickhead, serve you right for doing RAW. :)

Bty, you still have time to do posting instead of visting the fucking clinic.

Both chlamydia and gonorrhea have very similar symptoms and signs include a burning sensation when urinating, or a white, yellow, discharge from the penis.

So really can't tell which is which until you pay a fucking visit to

The DSC Clinic
Blk 31, #02-16 Kelantan Lane
Saturdays from 1.30 to 3.30 pm, Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 6.30 to 8pm.
Contact number will be 62540212.

It takes about 90 days to get an accurate result for HIV test.

Fucking good piece of advice. Wanted to give u one fucking point for that but fucking rule says I cannot. Fuck it. :p

lcbguy
08-01-2009, 02:53 PM
Don't do raw,very dangerous :eek:. Buy Otomoto 0.33mm world's thinnest condom,very good,as good as raw and safer.:D.Pls for goodness sake,chiong with protection;)

hguy
08-01-2009, 04:52 PM
Yes, Never do raw unless you are very sure she is totally free of any STD.

You run risk of getting HIV!!!!You need to wait at least 22 days for the HIV testing. This will give you a good indication if its +ve or -ve. Then you need to do a confirmatory test in 3 months.

Use Your HEAD, the one above your neck!!!:D

hguy
08-01-2009, 05:35 PM
Would like to edit on earlier post. You need to wait 3-4 weeks for testing.
22 days is the ave time for seroconversion.

lostlost
08-01-2009, 08:08 PM
thank you all for your reply. i went to DSC just now, and they cfm it is GONORRHOEA. had an injection and given some antibiotics. due to its too late already, no time for HIV test. will be going tomorrow morning to do the quick HIV test. doctor also adviced to do another HIV test in 3mths time.

Atom Bomb
08-01-2009, 09:28 PM
Don't do raw,very dangerous :eek:. Buy Otomoto 0.33mm world's thinnest condom,very good,as good as raw and safer.:D.Pls for goodness sake,chiong with protection;)

Otomoto cd very dry. Got another japanese brand very good but not available in sg. I usually get my friends in HK to get it for me. That one very delicate and really like RAW.

Absolute
08-01-2009, 09:37 PM
Based on what you said, you have contracted NGU but don't worry, it will be eventually cured after you faithfully take the medicine. This is caused by bacterial infection owing to unprotected sex.

The girl should go for a check-up because the girl will not develop any obvious symptom at this stage. If left untreated, it has long-term repercussion such as infertility after suffering from prolonged infection resulting in severe pain.

Cheer up and learn to accept and deal with things.

Be strong.

infinitedubs
08-01-2009, 10:17 PM
TS,learnt ur lesson oredi?Practice it safe la nxt time..:cool:

LostALau
08-01-2009, 10:42 PM
TS,learnt ur lesson oredi?Practice it safe la nxt time..:cool:

I will not go raw for a million $. Without life, $ means nothing. People like to take chance and chance means there is a chance to kenna.

Presto6969
09-01-2009, 12:53 AM
my penis have non-stop white liquid discharge, so which STD do i have? can i go normal clinic to seek medication? how much does it cost? will the STD be cured completely or will it still hibernate in my body?

i have unprotected sex on 26/12/08 and 3/1/09 with the same girl, so i believe she is the one who passed to me, i think i better ask her go for checkup too right? so how long before i know go for HIV checkup to make sure i am not infected with HIV?

pls help me with my questions as i'm a very worried now, and keep changing tissues in my underwear that is stained with the white liquid.

That's chlamydia. See a GP, get a jab and some medication. It should go away in about 2 weeks.

In the meantime, no sex, no wank...only use ur dick to pee.

Please la....use a rubber next time....:rolleyes:

Stud00
09-01-2009, 01:32 AM
Bro T.S,
What the Fuck were you thinking?
anyways, too late for regrets! Go get yourself checked and hopefully it's nothing major! important thing is to get yourself treated!

Fuck with brains, So you wont have to live with regrets! No sense ruining your entire life for just 30Secs of Pleasure!!

Take CARE!!

infinitedubs
09-01-2009, 01:54 AM
Bro T.S,
What the Fuck were you thinking?
anyways, too late for regrets! Go get yourself checked and hopefully it's nothing major! important thing is to get yourself treated!

Fuck with brains, So you wont have to live with regrets! No sense ruining your entire life for just 30Secs of Pleasure!!

Take CARE!!

Support u la bro..:)T.S,u either Pay $50 for safe sex wif CD?Or pay more than tat to get treatment n wait fr 2 weeks fr ur small bro to be fully cured?Sumore cannot bonk anyhow fr two weeks..Which one?Free sex is always catchy,so beware..Anyways,play safe..Have a healthy life ahead...:cool:

fishyprawn
15-01-2009, 08:37 PM
"Raw=war".. This sentence has been floating in this forum for years liao... yet, many still turn a deaf ear to it... :confused:

petertay
21-01-2009, 09:23 PM

I thought chlamydia or gonorrhea can also be contracted with just BBBJ? Doesn't necessarily mean RAW right?

Black Dick
21-01-2009, 10:14 PM
HIV tests now will not be accurate, try again at 3 mths.

Implusive
21-01-2009, 11:14 PM
I thought chlamydia or gonorrhea can also be contracted with just BBBJ? Doesn't necessarily mean RAW right?

That's right, they could be spread thru BBBJ as well.

ccb666
28-01-2009, 10:54 AM
Hi Bros

At the end of the day, i always notice that after i retract the foreskin and clean it, there is always some white substance on the foreskin and dick head, however the discharge doesnt seems to come from the penis head. Pls advice the possibilty. It been awhile but there are no other symptoms.

wtfuad
29-01-2009, 07:42 PM
Hi Bros

At the end of the day, i always notice that after i retract the foreskin and clean it, there is always some white substance on the foreskin and dick head, however the discharge doesnt seems to come from the penis head. Pls advice the possibilty. It been awhile but there are no other symptoms.

Hey, doesnt mean no symtoms and u are safe. go checkup. better safe than sorrie.

i also gena the G thing. immediately 5 days after exposure of BBBJ. the doc even told me got pinhole in the condom. but after reading up, the G germs can also be found in the throat.

do not wash ur briefs together with the rest of ur family cos they might get infected thru there as well!

now my butt damn pain, becos the doc jab me there :( hope it's reallie thru that the condom got no pinholes. damn.

newyorker88
30-01-2009, 04:45 PM
Hi Bros

could be a dirty dick, accumulated urine or foul materials. But like boss sam says, if you have not been playing around, there is nothign to fear. :D

petertay
30-01-2009, 05:19 PM
Hi Bros

If the white substance you're referring to looks like blotchy white bits, it's probably smegma, which is a white, creamy substance produced by your body to help lubricate the foreskin. This is just a natural lubricant produced by the male body. Still, iIf you don’t wash regularly, it can become unpleasant and smelly.

AfA_hmor
30-01-2009, 11:44 PM
Hey, doesnt mean no symtoms and u are safe. go checkup. better safe than sorrie.

i also gena the G thing. immediately 5 days after exposure of BBBJ. the doc even told me got pinhole in the condom. but after reading up, the G germs can also be found in the throat.

It's true that gonorrhea can spread through bareback blowjobs. It's actually quite common, many ppl have gotten it that way.

bedtime-stories
31-01-2009, 12:25 AM
It's true that gonorrhea can spread through bareback blowjobs. It's actually quite common, many ppl have gotten it that way.

nowadays loads of Std can pass through Bbbj :(..seems its more n more comman..as in u pass to me i pass to her n she pass back to them..scary huh..:eek: best is play safe..bring umbrella wherever u might be..dont catch in the rain else sure get sick..might not be today but sure will some day..:rolleyes:

wtfuad
01-02-2009, 04:28 PM

Yeah, and my doctor said he rarely heard of it. I nearlie wanted to faint upon hearing that.

Guess I will go for another round of check after finishing my medication to make sure it's freaking gone from my life.

peanut123
01-02-2009, 06:59 PM
Yeah, and my doctor said he rarely heard of it. I nearlie wanted to faint upon hearing that.

Your doctor is probably the nerdy kind who has never had a BBBJ in his life :-)

Babomatic
02-02-2009, 10:47 PM

i have unprotected sex on 26/12/08 and 3/1/09 with the same girl....

Get urself tested at DSC, and I wish you well. Please remember to put on a safety cap at all times, remember!

VanHouten
07-08-2009, 11:04 AM
I have a question about screening for "Chlamydia & Gonorrhea".

Can bros here recommend me a place in Malaysia to get test? I have heard that This kind of test is like a smear test (insert something into the penis hole) done by doctor or male nurse.

I have also read from internet that blood test is not reliable, which I found it somehow true because my blood-test shows borderline.:eek: No symptoms (no discharge, no pain in urinating, no burning sensation while urinating) at all. I seldom have sexual experience with any girl and on other hand I am really scared.

Can somebody help?

Clyde Frog
07-08-2009, 11:50 AM
What is the brand of the condom that you mention that you get in HK?