PDA

View Full Version : [Locals] Fereine 18YO with CFM LOOK SYT

Physicz
06-01-2009, 12:26 PM
Got a called from one of my brother and said that she have a local FL that needs my help. So insist on opening a hotel at Kovan 81. Booked a room and sms her the room number. "Knock knock" Opened door and saw a petite girl with a adorable smile that grows on me. Invited her in and TCSS awhile and found out that some of the SBF bros had tried her before. So don't talk much and start the war already.. She asked me politely whether I had bathe already.. I said haven't and she asked me wanna bathe together.. So I said why not.. After that took of our clothes and went into the bathroom. She wash up cleanly for me.. Not bad.. She is very hygiene.. Saw her giggling and we talked more.. After bath.. Went on to the bed and we started kissing like long lost boyfriend girlfriend. Then she started to lick me from neck to my body.. Everythings goes by step by step.. And started to BBBJ me.. Her BBBJ is still okay.. But after I gave her some tips and stuffs.. She starts to improve alot on it.. She takes her own sweet time to BBBJ for you.. About 45mins.. I feel like cumming already so asked her to suck it harder and faster.. She even use her finger nails to tickle my balls and suck it while doing HJ for me too.. Told her that I'm going to shoot already and she immediately put my whole rod into her mouth and start sucking it hard.. I shoot! CIM! and saw that CFM look from her! SHIOK AH!.. So intend to try the 2nd shot...

2nd Shot. We rest and TCSS again.. After that she said she go rinse her mouth and brush her teeth. She is so hygiene! That's a very good thing. After that she came back and she started cuddling me and touching my sensitive parts.. My rod came back to life and she starts to BBBJ it again.. She takes her own sweet time again and do it slowly.. After that told her to cap me and let her ride me.. She is not really good at riding so she apologise.. I said it's ok and turn her to doggy! piak piak piak! her ass is firm and nice to hold.. After 15 mins.. Gonna cum and faster pull my rod out and shoot on her face.. Again the CFM look again!

After everything we talk abt sbf.. Asked whether she needs me to help.. She say can.. And since I already tried her so decided to help.

This is her ratings!
Name : Fereine
Height : 158
Weight : 41kg
Stats: 32A-23-32
Looks : 7/10 (Looks will grow on you after awhile)
Body : Small Size. Skinny with abit of babyfats on tummy. A medium size tattoo at the back and a very small tiny tattoo new her thumb.
Frenching : 7/10 (Sometimes abit rush.. Like as if wants to eat you up)
GFE : 8/10 (Could still be improve.)
BBBJ : 7/10 (Could still be improve. Maybe bros can teach her too) (Hardworking)
FJ : 7/10 (Allows all kind of position. But need to be guided.)
DO'S : BBBJ, BJ, FJ, FF, CIM, COF, COB.
NO ANAL NO RAW NO AR.
Damage : $250/1/1 $450/2/2. Room and HELMET excluded.
She also does only BBBJ. $80/1/1 . Room and HELMET excluded too.
She also does HOUSECALL. But only when no one is at clients home. And plus $30 extra as cab fare.
40 years old and below. Only takes CHINESE. Sorry to malay and indian bros.

Bros who wants to try her. Please PM me your contact number, race and age and the time you want to book her and is which service.. I will reply you asap after I confirmed with her. Any other info you want to know. Please pm me and ask. Thanks bros here and cheers! :cool:

Curry Chicken
06-01-2009, 12:30 PM
Wah look very hardcord lei. waiting for commando FR.... :D

Dark.Knight
06-01-2009, 12:35 PM
I believe the Fereine that you are talking about is the same one in PreciousGem's stable. Shes real good stuff.

Old Parr
06-01-2009, 12:38 PM
With the present day economy so bad, still got rates at $250?? Must be really fantastic to charge such rates. :rolleyes:

Btw is there a typo mistake for the damages.....250/1/1 and 450/1/1...????:confused:

Physicz
06-01-2009, 12:39 PM
With the present day economy so bad, still got rates at $250?? Must be really fantastic to charge such rates. :rolleyes:

Btw is there a typo mistake for the damages.....250/1/1 and 450/1/1...????:confused:

Yes. Sorry. It's a typo. Had edited already. Thanks for letting me know bro! Cheers! :D

Physicz
06-01-2009, 12:41 PM
Someone had zapped me for nothing. Leaving the comment with "..." Please don't zap me when I did nothing wrong. She wanted me to help so I helped out. Nothing else please.

Curry Chicken
06-01-2009, 12:42 PM
Yes. Sorry. It's a typo. Had edited already. Thanks for letting me know bro! Cheers! :D

She used to be under an OKT? pls confirm thanks... :D

Physicz
06-01-2009, 12:42 PM
I believe the Fereine that you are talking about is the same one in PreciousGem's stable. Shes real good stuff.

Yes. Indeed she is :).

Physicz
06-01-2009, 12:44 PM
She used to be under an OKT? pls confirm thanks... :D

This one I never ask bro. She did tell me last time she is under PreciousGem. But she already told him she don't want to be under him anymore. Then asked me to help out. So I just help her out for my kindness and also to share this great FL with everyone here. Cheers !

Dark.Knight
06-01-2009, 12:44 PM
Wah bro. Under you Fereine is so much more expensive!

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/86104-preciousgem-local-cim-queen-fereine.html

:eek::eek:

Physicz
06-01-2009, 12:46 PM
Wah bro. Under you Fereine is so much more expensive!

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/86104-preciousgem-local-cim-queen-fereine.html

:eek::eek:

Bro. She say she is not under PreciousGem anymore and she quoted this price. So I just follow as she says.

PowerRanger
06-01-2009, 01:17 PM
Bro, mind sharing her ctc?

ongkg999
06-01-2009, 01:22 PM
This one I never ask bro. She did tell me last time she is under PreciousGem. But she already told him she don't want to be under him anymore. Then asked me to help out. So I just help her out for my kindness and also to share this great FL with everyone here. Cheers !

Please PM me her contact and new charges. I want to help her

Thanks.

Francis

FRMao
06-01-2009, 01:23 PM
just check PreciousGem group... the homepage is still showing Fereine's photo.

IMHO, i believe it's better to clarify with the okt involved before helping her... Or it might be harming her instead. Always wanted to book Fereine but always low in Vit M. And booking her slowly becomes my new year wish. hehe...

But with 450/2/2.... guess it's too expensive for a poor guy like me...
:(

trance
06-01-2009, 02:20 PM
Bro. She say she is not under PreciousGem anymore and she quoted this price. So I just follow as she says.

Anybody or her previous OKT can clarify and confirm on this, we does not want any misunderstandings or conflicts in between if she is really on her own now, I think her charges should not be too far apart from her charges when she is under an OKT.

Xiao_zhu
07-01-2009, 05:30 PM
Got zap till like that! Pityful!

Xiao_zhu
07-01-2009, 05:45 PM
Guys. Please stop zapping this innocent TS already. Anyway. I had just confirmed this matter with Fereine already. She also told me that she is not under preciousgem anymore due to some reason. You all can try booking fereine from TS because she told me that she wants help from TS.

It's a spirit to share good stuffs here in SBF.. Clarifying will be better. So be happy everyone! This matter is settled alright! CHEEROSSS!

PS : I can contact Fereine because last time I am her regular :D.. Just to clarify with you guys.

Pityful TS.. lol! Do a great job next time.

Xiao_zhu
07-01-2009, 05:46 PM
Have fun bros!

Physicz
07-01-2009, 07:00 PM
Thanks for the precious points bro XiaoZhu..

Bros.. Tonight Fereine slots will be full. You all can take the slots on tomorrow. Just pm me the slot timing. which service. your race and your contact number. Thanks bros.. And sorry for causing so much problems..

Physicz
07-01-2009, 07:03 PM
Btw bros. Fereine said she will lower down her price at $240 1/1 and $380 2/2. She apologise for the inconvience that happened here too. Cheers!

Physicz
07-01-2009, 07:06 PM
This is her ratings!
Name : Fereine
Looks : 7/10 (Looks will grow on you after awhile)
Body : Small Size. Skinny with abit of babyfats on tummy. A medium size tattoo at the back and a very small tiny tattoo new her thumb.
Frenching : 7/10 (Sometimes abit rush.. Like as if wants to eat you up)
GFE : 8/10 (Could still be improve.)
BBBJ : 7/10 (Could still be improve. Maybe bros can teach her too) (Hardworking)
FJ : 7/10 (Allows all kind of position. But need to be guided.)
NO ANAL NO RAW NO AR.
Damage : $240/1/1 $380/2/2. Room and HELMET excluded.
She also does HOUSECALL. But only when no one is at clients home. And plus $30 extra as cab fare.
40 years old and below. Only takes CHINESE. Sorry to malay and indian bros.

Bros who wants to try her. Please PM me your contact number, race and age and the time you want to book her and is which service.. I will reply you asap after I confirmed with her. Any other info you want to know. Please pm me and ask. Thanks bros here and cheers!

Physicz
08-01-2009, 06:45 AM
The person who zap me. Please give me a reason why. Things had been clarifiy and you still zap me. What for... I already said I am helping out.

Gspot!
08-01-2009, 10:57 AM
Hei bro, how do i get her contacts leh? =0

Hope to hear from you soon.

czhsg
08-01-2009, 12:56 PM
i interested to try. Pm u but no reply leh TS.

haiti
08-01-2009, 01:11 PM

Why still need HELMET when doing just BBBJ? :D

Physicz
08-01-2009, 06:15 PM
Pm replied to you all :).. Cheers and thanks Mezzo for upping my points.. When I got power will up you back! Thanks !!!

Physicz
08-01-2009, 06:20 PM
By the way. Sorry to bros who are asking for her contacts. I can't give you her contacts as she requested it.. You can pm me your number, your race, age, when and where. and i will reply you asap through sms. Thanks and sorry for the inconvience bros out there :)

Physicz
08-01-2009, 11:23 PM
Thanks for upping my point masterovuni. Thanks for appreciating my effort! Will up you back once I got power.

Physicz
09-01-2009, 12:25 AM
Someone zap me for no reason again. For your info.. I am just helping this local fl here. Just want to help her and share it with you bros..

nerazzuri
12-01-2009, 10:47 AM
anyone know what happened to the threat that fereine herself started ? its gone..

ekt8
12-01-2009, 02:35 PM
anyone know what happened to the threat that fereine herself started ? its gone..

Yup, was wondering and now cant find. I remember still reading it at ard 5am this morning. It also stated that there she can do tarma with Delle or a name like this.

Hi bro physicz,

Can verify? If got tarma with Feriene/Delle. I'm interested. Thanks in advance.

skl8188
12-01-2009, 02:49 PM
had try fereine when she was under sgprecious. have to say she is a young gal with a attitude. i made the appointment very late about 2-3 am. she came not even a slight hint of displeasure.body wise unless you mind the tatoo behind her back there is nothing to 嫌. what happen during the course of action i am not going to write for other to find out. the chemistry may not be the same. dun want to give the wrong picture. below are my rating for her
looks: a good 7.
boby: 8 nice b cup. no tummy,slim and abt 165cm
pussy: shave allowing painting with no smell
bbbj: 7 good suction but not as aggresive as pat( fr bro cyberokt)
fj: nice rytheme allow many position a goog 8 for that.
gfe: i would say i have good time with her.
rtf: maybe with my wallet feels up.

Physicz
13-01-2009, 04:32 PM
Please note that Fereine don't do house calls at night. And she also don't do in car.

Also please don't pm me asking me for her contact. Thanks!

Boss.a
14-01-2009, 11:43 PM
Feriene
NO ANAL NO RAW NO AR.
dmg 240/1/1 380/2/2
bbbj and hj 80/1/1
housecall +30 more
cosplay +20 more(bring your own costumes
over night 950
trama with belle 460/2/2
overnight trama with belle 1950
bbbj and hj trama with belle 150/1/1

ImageShack - Image Hosting :: feriene2st3.jpg (http://img98.imageshack.us/my.php?image=feriene2st3.jpg)
ImageShack - Image Hosting :: ferienegj7.jpg (http://img76.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ferienegj7.jpg)

Belle
Height : 152
Weight : 47kg
Stats: 32A-24-32
NO ANAL NO RAW NO AR.
dmg 200/1/1 320/2/2
bbbj and hj 80/1/1
housecall +30 more
cosplay +20 more(bring your own costumes
over night 899
trama with belle 460/2/2
overnight trama with belle 1950
bbbj and hj trama with belle 150/1/1
ImageShack - Image Hosting :: bellemn5.jpg (http://img83.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bellemn5.jpg)

PLS pm me for slots. if inbox is full. email my fren @ [email protected] all princes exclude room and helmet
thanks

Gspot!
15-01-2009, 09:04 AM
She looks pretty. Will try her when i get my pay. :)

skl8188
16-01-2009, 12:50 AM
bro boss.a are you the new okt? who to pm ?you or ts?

Boss.a
16-01-2009, 12:52 AM
bro boss.a are you the new okt? who to pm ?you or ts?

both oso can

lxswiftsterxl
16-01-2009, 04:09 AM
Got 2 OKTs o.o?.. Or both of you are just friends to help out. Anyway. Both looks yummy! :cool:

Physicz
16-01-2009, 04:45 AM
Fereine is free from 4pm - 9pm tomorrow.

6pm slot taken. :)

skl8188
16-01-2009, 10:02 AM
bro is this belle also fr the same okt as fereine? if yes i would like to try.

Physicz
16-01-2009, 07:31 PM
Fereine is on CODE RED.

But she will still be available for all bros here who is interested in trying her BBBJ. Only roaming on top and BBBJ but not below. Sorry for the inconvinence :).

Belle is not available today but tomorrow! Start your booking now!..

Both prefer locations on Bencoolen 81, Lavander 81, Kovan 81. But you still can tell me which hotel you wanna book and I ask them. If they are okay with it. You all will get to enjoy!

Physicz
16-01-2009, 07:37 PM
To all sbf bros here. I will be starting a new thread on Fereine and Belle. Price and stuffs will be updated. Services and stuffs will be updated too. Because this thread is abit messy. My apologies but I hope bros can still continue to support! Chinese new year is around the corner! Wish everyone GONG XI FA CAI AH!! :)

AhJiez
16-01-2009, 08:10 PM
Keep it up bro !

Physicz
17-01-2009, 07:42 AM
Thanks shootingstars for upping my points. Will up you back once I've the power! Thanks for supporting and your precious points bro :) Happy Chinese New year!

Physicz
17-01-2009, 09:51 PM
Those who want to book for either Fereine or Belle. Please remember to pm me your contact number. name. age. race. and which service you want. Both of them preferred Kovan, Bencoolen, Lavander Hotel 81. :) Thanks bros!

713N
18-01-2009, 04:14 AM
can i have the contact pls?
wish to try her xD

Physicz
18-01-2009, 11:24 PM
To all bros!

Fereine is on Code Red (Big Auntie).

But she is still willing to entertain and serve bros here for BBBJ service with half naked. Provide with frenching and also roaming the top of her body. But not below.

Bro who is interested! PM me your NAME, AGE, RACE, CONTACT NO. , SERVICE you want.

Hotel she preferred is at KOVAN, BENCOOLEN, LAVANDER Hotel 81.

Enjoy bro! :) Chinese New Year coming! Gong xi fa cai!! :D

Physicz
18-01-2009, 11:26 PM
can i have the contact pls?
wish to try her xD

Please read starting of the thread thanks.

Leave your Name, Age, Race and CTC. Where and when you want. What service. I will update you :)

Physicz
18-01-2009, 11:35 PM
Fereine tomorrow (MONDAY) (19 JAN 2008) timing slot. 3pm afternoon - Late midnight.
PM me to book with me the timing.
Perferred Hotel is Kovan, Bencoolen or Lavander hotel 81.
Service provided tomorrow due to come BIG AUNTIE - BBBJ (Half Naked. Frenching. CIM. Roaming top body)

Belle tomorrow (MONDAY) (19 JAN 2008) timing slot . 9pm - 11pm
PM me to book with me the timing.
Preferred Hotel is Kovan, Bencoolen or Lavander hotel 81.

Please PM me to book with me the timing and who you want. Where and what time. Your NAME and AGE and RACE and also your CONTACT NUMBER. I won't reply you if you never list anything I said on top :). Thanks and may the pussies be with you all!

czhsg
19-01-2009, 01:46 AM
Many many thanks to Bro Physicz for arranging session with Fereine. i book 10pm session via Physicz at Kovan. Here's the FR as promised.

Was watching EPL, then bro physicz sms say she coming liao. Me wrap my towel and anticipating. Ding Dong. Wa damn syt come in. Face wise syt looking. Body wise damn nubile.

I opted for capped bj. Was initially worried hard to come, but this syt blow me for a good 20min or more. I eventually climax shiok shiok, Damn hard working girl. No attitude, no complain, no sub standard service. I was so satisfied, I forgot to return the room keys. I only realized I had the frigging keys when i got back. End up had to frigging go back to return keys. Fereine was limming kopi.. with... prob Delle? saw me detour back.

I don't cum easily. With cap on she can make me cum, i think her kan hu about there. Got standard. For u folks into bbbj, i have doubts u can last.

Face: 7/10
Body: 8/10
Bj: 8/10. If bbbj prob 9/10.
GFE: 7/10.

RTB: highly likely. (will take note of keys)

Physicz
19-01-2009, 02:54 PM
Thanks bro czhsg for you fabulous FR :)..

Physicz
22-01-2009, 12:15 AM
[NEW PRICE UPDATED FOR FEREINE AND BELLE]

[LOCALS]
Name : Fereine (CFM Looks SYT)
Height : 158cm
Vital Stats : 32A - 23 - 32 (Said by her)
Damage for FR : $240/1/1 , $380/2/2 [Price updated!!!]
BBBJ service : $90/1/1 [Price updated!!!]
Overnight :$950 (6 HOURS) (Only at HOTEL) (From 12am - 6am)
Housecall : 11am - 8pm (Extra $30 for cabfare)(Only when no one at home except you and her)
Preferred HOTELs : Kovan, Bencoolen, Lavander 81. (Others can request)
Don't dos : AR, Anal, Swallow, Raw.
Others like COF, COB must request from her face to face.
ONLY CHINESE BROS. 40 Years old and below. Sorry to other races bros :).

Another LOCAL FL - BELLE
[LOCALS]
Name : Belle (Adorable and shy)
Height : 152cm
Weight : 45kg
Vital Stats : 32A - 24 - 32 (Said by her)
Damage for FJ : $220/1/1 , $320/2/2 [Price updated!!!]
Overnight $900 (6 HOURS) (Only at HOTEL) (From 12am to 6am)
Housecall : 7pm - 9pm (Extra $30 for cabfare)(Only when no one at home except you and her)
Preferred HOTELs : Kovan, Bencoolen, Lavander 81. (Others can request)
ONLY CHINESE BROS. 40 Years old and below. Sorry to other races bros .

Please treat both of them nice as they are quite shy. :) Let both of them service bros to heaven! Pictures will be uploaded soon!

[Note] : Bros who wants to book them please PM me your NAME, CONTACT, AGE, RACE and also which SERVICE you want. I will then SMS you and we will talk into more details there. Those who never pm me the things I listed on top. I am sorry that your msg will not be entertained. Thank you and enjoy! :)

Cheers to all bros here and happy new year!

Physicz
22-01-2009, 12:17 AM
[LOCALS]
Housecall : 11am - 8pm (Extra $30 for cabfare)(Only when no one at home except you and her)
ONLY CHINESE BROS. 40 Years old and below. Sorry to other races bros

Fereine is available tomorrow 22 Jan 09 / Thursday at 5pm to 9pm in the night! Overnight will still be taken. Start you booking now.

Note : Fereine CODE RED IS OVER. Enjoy her Full Service now!!!

Physicz
22-01-2009, 12:18 AM
[LOCALS]
Housecall : 7pm - 9pm (Extra $30 for cabfare)(Only when no one at home except you and her)

Belle is available tomorrow 22 Jan 09 / Thursday at 9pm to 11pm in the night! Overnight will still be taken. Start you booking now.

Physicz
23-01-2009, 05:45 AM
[LOCALS]
ONLY CHINESE BROS. 40 Years old and below. Sorry to other races bros

Fereine is available tomorrow 23 Jan 09 / Friday at 5pm to 9pm in the night! Overnight or after 9pm slot will still be considered by her. Start you booking now.

Physicz
23-01-2009, 05:46 AM
[LOCALS]

Belle is available tomorrow 23 Jan 09 / Friday at 7pm to 9pm in the night! Overnight or after 9pm will still be considered. Start you booking now.

Belle is currently under CODE RED (AUNTY) But she will still be serving bros here with her BBBJ service. With half naked. Roaming top of her body and also frenching. Book her now~~

jersey23
05-02-2009, 11:19 PM
Sorry for the late post bro...

Had a session with Ferine...Juz blowjob as she is on code red...A very cheerful gal...Got a GND look which will grow on you...Blowjob was great...Very pro...Will try again soon...

sequence79
05-02-2009, 11:28 PM
[LOCALS]

Hi bro,

Does this mean, BBBJ ONLY (w/o FJ) charge 90 dollars only?

Astroboy77
06-02-2009, 04:41 PM
Hi bro can reupload their photos again??

Hope to view first before dropping a pm to u to arrange!

Thank you veri much

codenamesnake
08-02-2009, 03:33 PM
at these prices it makes me suspect that she is under OKT...??

czhsg
11-02-2009, 05:19 PM
anyone still got get reply from physicz? He like MIA liao leh. I want to RTB but can't get reply. The other OKT Boss who made one posting only the inbox full liao. Who's taking appt for Fereine now?

arcanedenial
11-02-2009, 09:41 PM
Dunno man, been waiting for his response for a few days alrdy too.. Think he realy MIA liao... Sianz.. Need some action man..

yobe
16-02-2009, 01:15 PM
at these prices it makes me suspect that she is under OKT...??

Bro usually when TS ask for all your details and make arrangements for u instead of offering to give u the WL's number, the WL is under OKT.

m0n3ym1nd$$$
16-02-2009, 02:32 PM
Find the OKT for contacts

descartes
16-02-2009, 03:05 PM
am keen to try pls pm me on how to book slots.

Thanks