PDA

View Full Version : Fxxking funny with cheapskate former samsters

jokeraman
05-01-2009, 02:23 PM
HaHa...........all those previous cheapskate(they taking cuts or free bonk from FL) samster register in a new forum but still in SBF dragging samster here.why dont just register as a OKT here.damn cheapskate..........

below is what i had copied from that forum(poor forum too:Dmost user 5 members....HAHAHA....)

Two Gems, Die Die MUST ****, Version 3-outcast version BY CC4093

YUAN YEN Fun Friendly with 34 C SOFT BOOBS BY am55

Double D Tag Team - Alice & Lisa BY samt2046

Fancy Massage by a PRC with the Perfect tits - MiMi BY samt2046

PRC XinYi BY pig40

PRC WenJing BY pig40

milf PRC LanXin BY pig40

PRC WangXin BY pig40

PRC WangYang BY pig40

26 yrs old childcare assistant BY bigbaby

EXCELLENT MASSAGE BY AMY BY neveronsunday

PRC Lucy - Massage + special $60/90mins BY Pussy-licker

Yan Zi - Great BBBJ Lady BY razer

23 yrs old student BY geraldng

Sweet, innocent, 23yrs PRC providing Superb Massage with HJ BY samt2046

20yrs old Local Mina that can BBBJ and CIM BY samt2046

27yrs Tall, Elegant PRC - Great Massage with HJ. BY samt2046

Cheap bonk 26 yo PRC @$70 includes CD and room BY smay

Brothers, L(.)(.)King for massage + FJ? intro Ping Ping BY seanlaw

pathetic cheapskate fellows:D:D

jokeraman
05-01-2009, 07:57 PM
up thread........:D

sgdevilchief
05-01-2009, 10:22 PM
up thread.......

Bro Jokeraman, are you from the "special Unit" ? :confused:
You are giving a very detailed report here.

Come join my Club ai mai ? :D

Shepherd
05-01-2009, 10:34 PM
Bro jokeraman,

according to your post,

samsters that can't be trusted
and taking cuts from FL they
recommending :

cc4093
am55
samt2046
pig40
bigbaby
neveronsunday
Pussy-licker
razer
geraldng
smay
seanlaw
aman
tahlong

Thanks for the heads up....

- Shepherd out ......

Spyderhunter
05-01-2009, 10:40 PM
Brother Jokeraman

Looks like Great Minds think alike but some Fools never think….
I was program to track down these kind of Samsters too…….

I also need your help to track down the following kind of Samsters who fits into the criteria below;

A) Acts very well,
B) Pretend not enough $$$$$$ after bonking the gal,
C) Loves secret Missions,
D) Sibei best lor, can Bonk Now and Pay Later Scheme !!!!!! :eek:
E) Drives a Car.
F) Best of all, want to KC for free Bonk after that !!!!!!!

Do you happen to know anyone around, who does that ?????? :p

Signing Off......

S.H aka Spyderminator

瘋狂馬er
05-01-2009, 10:43 PM
I hate OKT who dont't admit they are OKT. :mad:

Don't ever make mi mad !!! I will bite you!!! :cool:

s@ms@m
05-01-2009, 11:13 PM
Brother Jokeraman

I also need your help to track down the following kind of Samsters who fits into the criteria below;

A) Acts very well,
E) Drives a Car.

Do you happen to know anyone around, who does that ?????? :p

Signing Off......

S.H aka Spyderminator

Hi Bro Spyder,
I onie fit in one of your criteria (E). Are u looking for someone that fits into most or all of the listed ones? I hate cheongster who are cheapos. No money, no ability, go sian them if you can but dun cheat juz for a free fxck. Want free fxck, go pick up ONS at disco or pubs.

Esp the green Chery QQ fellow that I read from 1 thread sometime back. Hope to see him on the road one day & expose him. :mad:

BTW wat u mean by Secret mission?(curious)

jokeraman
06-01-2009, 03:00 AM
Bro Jokeraman, are you from the "special Unit" ? :confused:
You are giving a very detailed report here.

Come join my Club ai mai ? :D

i just copied n paste from that forum.

jokeraman
06-01-2009, 03:11 AM
Brother Jokeraman

A) Acts very well,
E) Drives a Car.

Do you happen to know anyone around, who does that ??????

Signing Off......

S.H aka Spyderminator

my help to track????:confused:

let me answer your A to F,

A) if he can act very well,then no ones will be able to spot him
B) cant pretend cos its a fact
c) since its a secret mission,no one knows too
D) if really got such "can Bonk Now and Pay Later Scheme",pls intro to me
E) no comment cos i'm driving a tank
F) KC for free bonk:eek: that's for sure:D

jokeraman
06-01-2009, 03:21 AM
to the fellow who zap me,

you can zap me with any comment you like but not this "KNNBCCB", but if you want to go with this comment BE A MAN n say it in front of that person yourself.whatever we did got nothing to do with our family members,you do have family members too,right!!

denden7070
06-01-2009, 12:10 PM
YUAN YEN Fun Friendly with 34 C SOFT BOOBS BY am55

:cool::cool:

caifan87
07-01-2009, 02:10 AM
Seriously, I wonder how do u term the person posting is an okt?
By numbers of gals he post?
By the damage price?
By the ratings he gave?
By how senior samster the person is?
By whether got try the FL when ask for the contact?

jokeraman
07-01-2009, 04:49 AM
up thread:D:D:D:D

Money3
07-01-2009, 07:02 AM
Bro jokeraman,

according to your post,

samsters that can't be trusted
and taking cuts from FL they
recommending :

cc4093
am55
samt2046
pig40
bigbaby
neveronsunday
Pussy-licker
razer
geraldng
smay
seanlaw
aman
tahlong

Thanks for the heads up....

- Shepherd out ......

bro TS, please fill me in...

From your posting it seems that all of the above are OKTs... but why u only single out the 3 of them in bold? Just out of curiosity.

Although I dun mind OKTs just hate those who want the benefits of OKTs but lacked the guts to ADMIT that they are OKTs.

Thanks for the info.

:)

ShaolinHamster
07-01-2009, 02:57 PM
bro TS, please fill me in...

From your posting it seems that all of the above are OKTs... but why u only single out the 3 of them in bold? Just out of curiosity.

Although I dun mind OKTs just hate those who want the benefits of OKTs but lacked the guts to ADMIT that they are OKTs.

Thanks for the info.

:)

Because they want to make use of the forum and avoid paying BOSS the registration fees for a registered OKT. They are many around especially those who direct you to join their yahoo group, or under their spam mail list etc.

Cheonging101
07-01-2009, 03:13 PM
Er... I don't get this thread...:confused:

Is it supposed to point out cheapskate samsters or expose OKTs har?

瘋狂馬er
07-01-2009, 03:17 PM
Because they want to make use of the forum and avoid paying BOSS the registration fees for a registered OKT. They are many around especially those who direct you to join their yahoo group, or under their spam mail list etc.

I Hate morons like that. :mad:

haonan25
07-01-2009, 03:32 PM
You are sure a morons. :)

No wonder you get 260 post, sure u indeed have no life, but just reading every single thread and making stupid and retarded remarks...
Go get a life, moron... lolz :P

haonan25
07-01-2009, 03:41 PM
Get better thing to do instead of stalking me, I not your quarry.

You fucking idiots. :)

ya, thats right retards... instead of making trouble, go go do something useful... really damn retard... lolz:)

Bahruku
07-01-2009, 03:54 PM
ya, thats right retards... instead of making trouble, go go do something useful... really damn retard... lolz

Turtle laughing at Tortoise... :D

Cheonging101
07-01-2009, 03:58 PM
ya, thats right retards... instead of making trouble, go go do something useful... really damn retard... lolz:)

Hahaha! Don't worry about bro profane lah, bro haonan25!:)

You read his siggy?:p

Once you get used to him being around, you'll automatically replace his profanities with something else. Like Gold 90 FM... only hear the good stuff.

Acutally, bro profane also donno what this thread is about also.:D

Cheonging101
07-01-2009, 05:30 PM
Hey dicky, guess you the only one who know good stuff.

You think i a morons like you?

Hahaha... bro, thanks for trying to put me to your level. But I'm afraid I don't have your "power" yet.:D

Not everyone will get riled up by your language one lah... If you like profanities, I can tell you powderful powderful ones... Sure can make people pissed off until want to find you to BBBJ them many many times one!:p

Note: This post is zapped for the following reason by anonymous- U tok too much!!!

Correction... should be I type too much. :D Bro profane got another account ah?:p

Cheonging101
07-01-2009, 06:00 PM

In my mind, I can only remember bro frankykhoo that does this... Is there anybody else?:eek:

At the beginning, I thought it was because the moderators were too trigger-happy with their "delete thread" button and thus causing him to create a Yahoo group to ensure that such things won't happen to him...:confused:

Note: This post is zapped for the following reason by anonymous- u like to act hero

Heeheehee... sorry... upbringing forced me to do this... :D

ShaolinHamster
07-01-2009, 06:15 PM
In my mind, I can only remember bro frankykhoo that does this... Is there anybody else?:eek:

At the beginning, I thought it was because the moderators were too trigger-happy with their "delete thread" button and thus causing him to create a Yahoo group to ensure that such things won't happen to him...:confused:

That I am not too sure as I am very new here and read some of the threads. One thread you can look at is Demure Jia Jia “Liang Cha” to COOL your FIRE (pictures says a thousand words) spammed by ManuelFerrara

From page 28, there are a number of people complaining about the email spam by ManuelFerrara which he spammed a few FLs like XiaoYanZi, XiaoWen, JiaJia and TingTing. A couple brothers post the spam out and they are all the same, so this fellow has been spamming. No smoke without fire!

I don't know whether to believe if someone who alway say he is not OKT but isn't it same as a drunken will not admit he is drunk? Can't be doing it for free, right? I mean excessively. Either monetary rewards or maybe free bonk? That I don't know. Anyway, I read that thread with amusement and I gathered that the behaviour is totally excessive too. There is also a group for you to join too.

Anyway, above all is what I feel in my own personal opinion. I am sure people will alway say no but who really knows. We can only tell from the behaviour and compare the behaviours they showed. If I am not an OKT, I will never want to say I am not an OKT or anything because I do not need to defend anything or say anything like that. Reason is because I am not in the first place so why do I need to explain myself? Only when I am guilty of it, I will say something to convince others that I am not. Simple logic, right?

瘋狂馬er
07-01-2009, 06:23 PM
07-01-2009 03:58 PM I love Crazy Horse...can fuck for Free

which asshole moron zap me, better say sorry :cool:

Cheonging101
07-01-2009, 06:30 PM
Bro ShaolinHamster, I also got the same PM from bro Manuel Ferrera!:eek:

And I thought he was just worried that I didn't get enough pussies.:D

But I'd rather hear his side of the story before reaching conclusion first. If it's a lie, we can detect also, right?:p

michaelrocksam
07-01-2009, 07:18 PM

But I'd rather hear his side of the story before reaching conclusion first. If it's a lie, we can detect also, right?:p

i notice that a lot of newbies are fucking idiots, if they dunno abt someone dun assume too quickly that he is a OKT cos he has been sending PMs to ppl to support this and that FL.

As the newbies are alien to the SBF culture, bros here dun just fuck the hell out of our sexy and horny PRCs and others, they (including me) established friendships with many of these Meimeis. Which explains why they are doing this to help the meimeis.

Whats the catch, u will ask skeptically?

Then I ask u why are the meimeis so popular? they keep cumming and cumming to GL? the demand for them never stop, in fact the demand is increasing everyday which is why u are here too.

Also many of us find the FT in GL are more attractive then the local ladies.

I gather that the newbies are here just to fuck and finish the biz with them, may be after u newbies are here a few more years, u will understand why.

Happy fucking

NB. the mei mei in my avatar is a FT but not working as a FL. I prefer meimeis cos they hot in bed

ShaolinHamster
07-01-2009, 08:38 PM

Obviously, when one is asked of his intention, he surely denies. Is just like the drunken who will never say he is drunk. So it probably be pointless to ask or rather we should observed from the behaviours shown.

Speaking of this, it seems that one of the runner (aka clones probably) came out to speak in defence. With reference to the previous post, the runner came out in defence in that thread too, however he lost out to the points mentioned by wolvemoon which wolvemoon has made some strong logical arguments in his postings which I believe alot of samsters cannot disagree including myself. What wolvemoon has said cannot be dismissed but it made us (or rather me) realised what is the motive of Manuel Ferrera and his motivations for spamming the few FLs mentioned.

If the runner is not a clone, I probably take it as the inabilities to comprehend. However, what wolvemoon said is quite forward as well and it doesn't take much to understand. In subsequent posting in this thread, in the defence of the spammer, the responses are not responding directly to your thought. Instead it made a mockery of itself by claiming seniority in this forum, that it also advocate the duration spent on this forum reflects an individual maturity, thoughts and reasoning? It is more like what a marketing guy will say to you, directing and derailing your thoughts to the agreement that spamming is the right way, on the pretext of free contacts for ya. Which indirectly undermining your choices, which also indirectly benefits the OKT because his girls get the customers.

Why does it undermining? Because it assumes this recommendation will definitely be what you want and made the assumption for you from the start without consulting what is your preference. By definition, isn't it the term "selling" or "marketing"? You won't know it until you meet the FL but by then the seller is already laughing his way to the bank because the experience you had came with the price you paid out of your pocket.

I cannot reason why the PRC meimeis are popular but it is human sexual instinct, thus the oldest trade stays. Years ago, before the invasion of PRC, we had the Malaysian, Thais, Indonesian etc.. I think it is not exactly that we made the choice for them to be popular but what is available too. The PRC meimeis came here for an apparent reason, namely for monetary gains. The popularity of the meimeis can only be counter-argued in reversingly based on the deflation of the price. Over the years, the average going price for FL has dropped. When there is a strong demand, outstripping the supply, the price will definitely drop? A deflation in the trade? Can we still hold that statement that on why meimeis are so popular? If so, why are the deflation?

It is good that the thread came round, which enable us to discuss our sceptism with our views and opinions. No doubt there will be some framing wars around from the runners/clones of OKTs etc. Here, I refrain from discussing the FRs as we all knows they could jolly be written by the clones and runners, which definitely will be another huge discussion point. Rather, I choose to focus on the doings of those samsters in question so that we can help to streamline the objective of this thread.

melon8888
07-01-2009, 11:10 PM
clones are quite easy to detect. when u see a FL thread with bad or not so good FR from Sr cheongster the clones will come in and post a inconsistent FR .They are normally newbie or join years back but still with 10 or 15pts.

my per exp, post a not so good FR previously but soon clones came in and post inconsistent FR and very likely u will never get contacts again...:(

michaelrocksam
07-01-2009, 11:21 PM
mr hamster,

you do have a way with words, however you cannot come straight to the point and discuss things plainly.

You are simply going circuitous in your so called arguments and lame excuse to say "I am not here to argue with you".

By your assumption most of the postings are either from OKTs and their clones then you shouldnt be here as all are marketing ploys, trying to cheat you of your money.

also the bros are here to share share, without which this forum will not be able to survive all these years, the gems and all are bros' hardwork posting here.

You have not contributed in anyway sharing the FL contacts and all, doubt you have ever walk the golden street of our beloved GL to appraise its beauty.

ShaolinHamster
08-01-2009, 12:02 AM
copied from my cnotrol panel of a zap.
07-01-2009 11:25 PM not contributing and a lamer - michaelrocksam

OK ok.. I know you are trying to prove that you are a SENIOR here and zapped me. However, those were my thoughts and I felt that I have my rights to express my thoughts. By zapping me, you cannot undermine me in any sense but just proved to me that you are in the same cahoot & a runner for ManuelFerrera.

I cannot help to say that you prove yourself again by using such hardhanded tactic to argue the points mentioned. There is in no way I put an assumption that postings are either from OKTs and their clones. You are missing the point again.

We are discussing and airing our views pertaining to ManuelFerrera (quoting wolvemoon use of term) "'unsolicited spamming" to samsters here, which gave us the strong impression that he is highly, likely one of those un-registered OKTs to avoid paying BOSS the fees for use of the forum to the benefits of his own. Means the deployment of unwelcome spams which deemed as an abuse act as his own marketing ploy to entrap as many unsuspecting samsters as possible to engage his girls.

Pardon me for saying these, from the perspective of a newbie, that the tools to sharing of GEM in this forum is via the creation of a thread where samsters are welcome to private message the threadstarter for contacts. With the use of spamming, one is not sharing but selling because one is trying to reach out to many in hope of getting a bigger pie in the market. Thus, you should read more into the definition of "unsolicited spamming" which wolvemoon has made his points and definition, togethers with the unhappinese of other samsters.

The forum is surviving well these years because there is a system in place, meaning the use of threads to share the gem from threadstarter to willing samsters. The forum didn't survive because of unsolicited spamming and it does not require the threadstarters to share their GEM via spamming.

Lastly, the forum also has a system for registered OKTs, those who pay their dues. But it doesn't has a system for un-registered OKTs who spammed trying to fight for bigger market shares, which is what this thread is all about!

My contribution may not be much but I don't know exeactly what kind of contribution you mean. If you like to say that I have not share any gems, neither have you and the only FL that you shared is an re-invention or recycling a FL, other than being a runner for someone. At least I know my contribution here, that I brough out my perspectives, my views and opinions in this thread subject matters. Shaping and narrowing the direction of this thread while at the same time identify those potential unregistered OKTs samsters from their conducts and behaviours in pushing their girls to us, the unknowing samsters.

From your actions and words, it convinced me further that you are truly a runner and brought the discussion to becoming a reality. It is becoming a prophecy of what we were suspecting!

jokeraman
08-01-2009, 02:34 AM
No wonder you get 260 post, sure u indeed have no life, but just reading every single thread and making stupid and retarded remarks...
Go get a life, moron... lolz :P

you seems to be another fellow i'm investigating:cool: getting free bonk from the FL you recommend???:cool:

jokeraman
08-01-2009, 02:39 AM

you seems want to start war with bro frankykhoo hor:cool:

so this bro Manuuel Ferrera you are carrying his balls

TanChinKu
08-01-2009, 03:55 AM
copied from my cnotrol panel of a zap.
07-01-2009 11:25 PM not contributing and a lamer - michaelrocksam

OK ok.. I know you are trying to prove that you are a SENIOR here and zapped me. However, those were my thoughts and I felt that I have my rights to express my thoughts. By zapping me, you cannot undermine me in any sense but just proved to me that you are in the same cahoot & a runner for ManuelFerrera.

Hi ShaolinHamster,

Sorry to hear that you are been zapped for putting you points down and hardhanded by someone claiming to be lao jiao. I wish I can up your points but I have no power.

However, I think what you said in your 2 postings here are all valid. This really set me thinking because I received the same spam sent by this ManuelFerrara like what they shown in that Demure Jia Jia “Liang Cha” to COOL your FIRE (pictures says a thousand words) thread.

When I have my power, I will up your point too so that you can zap him back too.

Mr. Tan Chin Ku

Below was my reply:
U no OKT? pls lah... everyone is saying you are! And for God sake, I don't even know you!

Hi Bro,

JiaJia is back and she had changed her HP no. U had been selected to be included in my mailing list cos and i believe that u are a trusted bro who will take care of the FL. In future, will update u if there is any good lobang that i had personally tried. U can also passed me ur email if u wanna a faster update. Do let me know if u wanna to be taken out of this mailing list.

Name : JiaJia (28 from Hubei)
Code : Say intro by 杰哥
Damage : $60/1/1 or $100/2/2 Do tip her if u like her.
Location : She stay at Lor 37. U can pick her up from her place or sent her back after the session if u drive. Alternatively, u can book a hotel at Lor 39 and sms her the hotel room no.My FR : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2317008-post68.html
Her Thread : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/welcome...and-words.html

Disclaimer: I am not her OKT and also not getting anything back in cash or in kind ie free bonk. Juz helping a fren who is in need.

MF

haonan25
08-01-2009, 04:51 AM
hahaa profan retard.. i can really imagine that u are a senseless and even lifeless kid....

Fxxking funny with... 07-01-2009 06:01 PM retard is who?
Fxxking funny with... 07-01-2009 05:54 PM you are very rude
Fxxking funny with... 07-01-2009 05:52 PM wake up your idea!!

3 zapping points or even more? lai lah, bring ur retard family all come.... timing all same.. wonder how many ids u got :P

got balls zap, no dare put name? really retard... arbo u wan put retard as ur surname ma?

wei_xiao_bao
08-01-2009, 08:14 AM
Seriously, I wonder how do u term the person posting is an okt?
By numbers of gals he post?
By the damage price?
By the ratings he gave?
By how senior samster the person is?
By whether got try the FL when ask for the contact?

michaelrocksam
08-01-2009, 08:54 AM
Newbies hamsters, jokers and wait long long,

from your responses show that you are unappreciative and which is what precisely bros here are reluctant to give to newbies.

I hope bros here zap these newbies out of SBF. They dun deserved to be here, not contributing and making hell a lot of noise over some spam.

Most importantly they desrved to be kicked out cos they write long posting and cant get straight to the point.

Dun lament about not having points, u all dun need them cos with your attitude no one will help u. :D

haonan25
08-01-2009, 09:43 AM
Hey dicky, please read my previous posting 38

Last but not least, do not bring family in. YOU FUCKING MORONS. :)

lai lor, purposely say u.. u can do what? retards of the year 2009

Cheonging101
08-01-2009, 10:47 AM
Hmm... this thread is starting to smell bad with all the gunpowder... :mad:

From one thread that talks about cheapskate former samsters to fake OKTs to senseless name-callings to debates on being helpful to FLs or sharing good stuff among bros...

Sigh...:(

Come to think of it, this thread shouldn't even be in this sub-forum but belongs to Adult Discussions. Heck, this is now reduced to a flame thread and not belong anywhere.:p

ShaolinHamster
08-01-2009, 01:00 PM
To OKT runner michaelrocksam,

I am sorry to say that the more you try to defend those points, the worst you look! Now I cannot help but to say you like to por that chee hong's lam pa. When one is spammed by ManuelFerrara, does it means that I have to be appreciatived and adore him like what you did? Where are your integrity? Why you like to por lam pa? Please do not use your standard to impose on others. You got his Gong Tao har?

Wolvemoon already said it is all unsolicited spamming and not appreciated. Is such activity approved by the forum administrator and moderator? I don't see those registered OKT spamming in such manner like what wolvemoon has mentioned. This ManuelFerrara is very desperate to get customer to look for his girls.

Now this ManuelFerrara is worst than a newbie because he is -534 points. So much for a lao jiao, right? You must be the clone and be careful your points will become negative too. As the saying there is no smoke without fire too.

If I have to be appreciative of the free contact, I can do it directly here. Many thanks to TanChinKu and wolvemoon! I just noticed that Jia Jia contact can be found in TanChinKu's post (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3377031-post39.html) and wolvemoon's post (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3361148-post427.html). One of these days when I am free, I may be appreciative of TanChinKu and wolvemoon in sharing JiaJia contact and look for her for bonking.

Hi ShaolinHamster,

Sorry to hear that you are been zapped for putting you points down and hardhanded by someone claiming to be lao jiao. I wish I can up your points but I have no power.

Hi,

Thank you for you input. Seems like you got exactly the same spam too. This spammer is quite a newbie too, to be telling everyone where she stay and where she operates in those spams. I think that hotel is going to be raided more than often since now getting more attention from the AV.

You can ignore that OKT runner and clone, aka por lam pa, since he totally lose out all in the discussion (both here and also with wolvemoon's points). He can only resort to zap me to get his anger out of his bird brain.

I am not worried about getting zapped but I am sure my contribution here in bringing up those valid discussion points will intrigue some samsters to reward me for my efforts.

Jango99
08-01-2009, 01:29 PM
Better get some popcorn liao... must set up field chair to 隔岸观火。。。:p:rolleyes:

bigbaby
08-01-2009, 06:02 PM
hi everyone, i received the private message below. just got to read all the tread and it seem to suggest that i am a pimp....

in any case, i'm quite shock to know that guys who bonk can get commision....but how do the FL keep track? curious

Today, 08:56 AM
Why Not ?
Samster (M) Join Date: Jun 2008
My Reputation:Points: 10 / Power: 0

FW: jokeraman

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not ?
Quote:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome...-samsters.html

bro, TS jokeraman = Curious75 = denden7070.

I don't know him in person, but look like he very "yaya" ,look like he also very powerful.

denden7070
09-01-2009, 02:12 AM
hi everyone, i received the private message below. just got to read all the tread and it seem to suggest that i am a pimp....

in any case, i'm quite shock to know that guys who bonk can get commision....but how do the FL keep track? curious .

bro,what are you trying to say,i dont get you???are you trying to say....i'm a pimp??? if it is....GO CHECK IT OUT AGAIN;) although i'm not a rich man but i not til this extend to earn such $$ it will never make me rich n honorable.FYI,the FL i share....i dont ask or go for free bonk as some of cheapskate samster did.

I don't know him in person, but look like he very "yaya" ,look like he also very powerful.

think the sender missed something.....

TS jokeraman = Curious75 = denden7070 = sammyfor :D

BTW can someone define what is "yaya" and is it just becos i pijia his lobang???thats why he using this nick "why not?" sending you such PM....

you are also not a regular samster but just for sake of this PM,you can post it out here to "share"...........kudos to you!!;) think i dont have to explain too much cos smart ppl know whats going on but as for over smart ppl then..........:D

瘋狂馬er
09-01-2009, 03:01 AM
The moron who zap mi better come out say sorry!!! If not your thread get delected again. :mad:

bigbaby
09-01-2009, 10:41 AM
i'm trying to say i don't understand the politics in this forum...guess there's always politics in all forum i belong to such as car club, car performance forum...

it seem there will be quite a few who want to show they know every thing but in actual fact know nothing..

i think it's bad enough these gals have to leave their comfort zone in their home country to be working n staying in shitty enviroment here...just to earn that little money...we should honour them more than those slut who get drunk and one night stand in some club or who is having affair with married man...

i say treat sex worker with some respect, tips if it she is beyond expection but don't exploit by asking for comm or negotiate...if can't afford one can always use their own hand...

Wombat
09-01-2009, 12:07 PM
i'm trying to say i don't understand the politics in this forum...guess there's always politics in all forum i belong to such as car club, car performance forum...

it seem there will be quite a few who want to show they know every thing but in actual fact know nothing..

i think it's bad enough these gals have to leave their comfort zone in their home country to be working n staying in shitty enviroment here...just to earn that little money...we should honour them more than those slut who get drunk and one night stand in some club or who is having affair with married man...

i say treat sex worker with some respect, tips if it she is beyond expection but don't exploit by asking for comm or negotiate...if can't afford one can always use their own hand...Bro, your words make me laugh so much that everyone beside me think I have gone crazy. :D

1) If you think you cannot understand here, no one forcing you to stay here. You are free to go someplace else for you COMFORT ZONE.

2) If the gals should remain back in the comfort zone & stay there if they think here is a shitty place. No one is forcing them here.

3) Just to earn little money? Why suffer for the little money??? Pleaseeeee. either your being KC till u crazy or you have brain problem which you must a brain in the first place.

4) Honour them? Do I need to cast them in stone or metal beside Raffles or need to give them medal of honour? Do I need to build a temple for them?

5) Those "slut" that you mention only went for hunks or those able to bed them. I presume you have none so all those "slut" that give ONS ignore you, & beside those "slut" is FOC & have better skill. OMG. Even those drunk also ignore you. HAHAHAHAHAHA. :p No wonder you treat them like goddess. You need to pay them to make you king. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

denden7070
09-01-2009, 12:31 PM
i say treat sex worker with some respect, tips if it she is beyond expection but don't exploit by asking for comm or negotiate...if can't afford one can always use their own hand...

strongly agree with what you said;) but there are such ppl dont want to use their hand but their stupid brain tot they can bonk free when they start recommending the FL here:D

jokeraman
09-01-2009, 01:07 PM

Hahahaha,its the best joke of the year

bigbaby
09-01-2009, 01:10 PM
A simple analysis of reputation meter and style of writing of wombat and denden7070, one can draw certain conclusions.

I rest my case.

瘋狂馬er
09-01-2009, 03:18 PM
The moron who zap mi again still dont say sorry? god bless you while i dame you!! :mad:

U need Help?
09-01-2009, 03:31 PM
Anybody need HELP here??? :D

Spyderhunter
09-01-2009, 06:03 PM
you seems to be another fellow i'm investigating:cool: getting free bonk from the FL you recommend???:cool:

Thanks for Tip off., will start my investigation soon. :p

Signing Off

S.H aka Spyderminator

seanlaw
10-01-2009, 04:37 PM
Wah!

Thanks to TS for this thread.

I also received this PM from Why Not?
My Reputation:Points: 10 / Power: 0

FW: jokeraman

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Quote:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome...-samsters.html

When Times are bad! I can consider moonlighting side line to have a cut. Haha ...

Post only 1 thread here and recommend somewhere, just helping only one gal can earn already? Wah!:rolleyes:

If 1x gal, let's said 10% every $100 = $10 then 5 customer a day. $50 alreadi.

then 10x gals, 5 customer a day. $50 x10 = $500 a day. Wah!

then let's said, 20 working days = $500 x 20 = $10000 Wah! double Wah! Wah!:eek:

Can also pay gal's & own CPF, pay deposit for CAR, no need anymore credit card and loan. Also can go holiday every month. No bad, can consider this full time, and pay everything by Ca$h, Ca$h is KING nowadays.

Thank TS. You solve my finance problem, now I can be debt free.:D

Wishing all Brothers here a Healthy & Joyous MOOOooo... Lunar New Year.

ShaolinHamster
12-01-2009, 09:32 AM
To OKT runner michaelrocksam aka OKT clone, por OKT lam pa,

Where is your ManuelFerrara? I cannot find him anymore.. I want JiaJia contact.. Then later I just use the hints they give below in TanChinKu's post (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3377031-post39.html) and wolvemoon's post (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3361148-post427.html) to get her contact but she busy, cannot meet me. I want to see if she really that good or you are just overselling her.

ShaolinHamster
17-01-2009, 04:17 PM
To OKT runner michaelrocksam aka OKT clone, por OKT lam pa,

Where is your ManuelFerrara? I cannot find him anymore.. I want JiaJia contact.. Then later I just use the hints they give below in TanChinKu's post (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3377031-post39.html) and wolvemoon's post (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3361148-post427.html) to get her contact but she busy, cannot meet me. I want to see if she really that good or you are just overselling her.

To OKT runner michaelrocksam aka OKT clone, por OKT lam pa, of ManuelFerrara,

So how long are you going to reply with those points mentioned? You mean I need to por lam pa, have low integrity like yours to gain points for power to zap newbie like me? God bless you for being a respectable senior with power to zap other, when you lose out in all your arguments with others.

shootingstars
17-01-2009, 05:01 PM
I hate OKT who dont't admit they are OKT. :mad:

Don't ever make mi mad !!! I will bite you!!! :cool:

There is one OKT by the name of Bulldogg,i think by now every samters know about him.From day one he didn't admit he is an OKT despite the facts that every things he does and all information pointing to it.

He got the bloody cheek to say that he is ONLY HELPING the gals but in actual fact he is taking a cut from the gal that he arrange an appointment for them and saying peoples is accusing him .These are the REAL CHEAPSTAKELOL:)
Why make yourself out to be a saint as if GOD send him to earth to save all these gals.What a bloody joke...LOL

liuyidao2009
08-03-2009, 02:32 PM
anymore phantom okts?