PDA

View Full Version : Fresh and Youthful 22 years old Student- Innocent Pink Nipples

NightFlight
03-01-2009, 07:31 PM
Sianz, a long work day with 2 meetings and half day outstationed.

After a long day work yesterday, I decided to find food in GL with my working kaki.

Wow..Eveybody still in New Year Day Mood. We decided to order alot of Dim Sum and 3 of us can hardly finish all these food, but who cares..We want to reward ourselves la.

I noticed some one looking at me from the next table, standing there alone. Wow.. I think she is fascinated by the amount of food we ordered. She is so petite, even though she is standing, I think she is blocked by many people walking around.

I signalled her to come over. "Have you eaten", I asked her. She said she had not, so I invited her to eat, since we all cannot finished our food. She ate so happily, like a cute school girl. And I chatted with her with my friends about many things. She is a good entertainer and we feel we really can click alot.

Whoa, my friend' OC called to check, asking where they are.. It's a pity my friend have to go back. We settled our bill and off we go.

This little girl is so cute, and she asked me if we treated her? haa..and she thanked me.

I jokingly asked if how is she able to repay me. She said dunno, and as she was seated in my car. I tried to put my hand close to her legs, she seem so not comfortable with that. So I stopped lo. I just wanted to test her la..

I brought her to browse the streets in GL in my car.. She seemed a lil uneasy and she is aware of the meat trade.

I asked if she is worried about, we can go off. But she said it's okie and asked me how much would they earned actually. I told her more into it lo.. She noted like a young school girl.

Wow..This time I asked where she stayed, I can send her home. She mentioned her living place is very crowded and hardly have enough sleeping place. We chatted lo. Realised she is here to study a month ago.

I then requested if we can book into a room nearby to watch TV.

In the room, she seemed shy and still sitting on the bed, and looking at me.

I started the action by taking off my shirt. She looked so dumbfounded and seem not sure of why I took off.. She laughed, and said is the room is too warm?

Haa.. Yea.. Very warm.. I need a shower.. As I was sitting near her on the bed, I pushed my head close to her neck from behind and groped her waist. She let out a loud scream and nearly cried out. I said no need to be scared..I invited her to a warm shower. She said she had not tried that before with a stranger and never know I was so daring. I lifted up her top and then I realised she is more easy.

I told her one thing, if u are daring, I paid you. She agreed but with some hesitation.

I never give her the chance to think, I held her hand and here we go, we are in the shower. She looked like she is more comfortable now. I licked her neck, and held to her boobs.. It's not a handful but it's like holding to my old JC ex school gf. hee..And It's pink nipples........Innocently Pink..I love that.

Soon, we dried ourselves out and into action.

I immediately grabbed and pushed down her top. See her pretty face with long hair made me more high. Her tits was naturally soft like a young teenage girl and with Innocent Pink nipples.

Then I carried her up and put her onto my bed to proceed. She was lightweight. I started to spread her legs and start licking her pink nipples.

She doesn't moan... But maybe she is too shy to.. I cannot wait to put my dick into the that pussy. I pulled her to the side of my bed, where i can position myself standing and she was lying on my bed. I inserted it slowly, felt the greatness of tightness. She controlled her muscles well. I was pumping non-stop for 15 mins and she cummed just right again. I also released it after that as i cannot take it especially her innocent expressions. She cummed wet just rite in time and I felt moist down her clit. That was real sweet especially u feel like you doing with a young girl. She lying on bed still panting, I think I rocked her too much. I took her her to my dick and asked her to shake it out while I feel her body. Finally I shot out by her greenish HJ onto her smooth body, all with my squeezed cum.

We showered together, reminded me of my old JC days with my ex.

Mind you, she is not your normal FL, she is still fresh and green. So Bro, if u want a feel of freshness..go try it. So I urged you to teach her on what to do and what u expect and pls do not be rough on her please.

I had asked if she is interested to try out this again. She said her friends are also doing that and she is aware of the risk. She said she is willing to give it a try provided I intro her.

Details:

Looks: I give her 8/10 for her innocent pretty face, crystallized eyes.

Body: Lightweight about 40kg, You can carry her ard.. Slim and Pink Nipples Like your JC girl

For those who are interested in meeting her, pls let me know in my PM.

PM me your name and contact details.

Thank you and Enjoy.

I paid her $150 for one hour session. And guys, rest assured she is worthwhile.

Btw, she said she is willing to keep a price at @$120 per hr session.

NightFlight
04-01-2009, 10:40 AM
:) Details for meeting up as per this young lady.

IMPT!

Firstly, if you are ok with her price set at $120, then you may proceed on.

I am trying my best to assist her and you guys to contact her.

If you are interested, you may PM me your contact no, with your Chinese nick.

She will inform you a day before or on the day itself, and you can then let her know when u can make it.

Pls understand that she is green and inexperienced in handling bookings and calls.

She preferred to contact you when she is available probably by SMS (discreet).

Strictly for serious cheongsters, who prefer to have a taste of freshness and who can take care of her.

Thank you.

VirginBoy1944
04-01-2009, 10:47 AM
Wow seems like a nice gal you got there bro ;)

So do you share contacts only with bro who got repo?

somdej
04-01-2009, 11:12 AM
Bro,

You go raw ???Raw is war ........

04-01-2009, 03:18 PM
Bro, can share her contact...please.

qwerty99
04-01-2009, 10:52 PM
duplicate post

qwerty99
04-01-2009, 10:56 PM
Thanks to TS for the contact, met up with her around 5pm today.

name: did not ask
looks : 6/10 (not my type, not sure how you define syt, but she looks like she's seen the world.)
tits : a (not for boobs lover)
fj : did not try
bj : with cap, and only after asking her a few times she says normally dun do. only blow for 1 min stop liao. then went spitting coz she dun like taste of the cap!
kissing : a light peck
fingering : yes, cannot insert, only touch outside
HJ : 6/10
damage : 100 + room 20.
rtf : no

Not sure if its chemistry or what we just did not click. Arrange for 5pm but when reach L14 she say she eating, so waited 15 mins for her. Then drove her to L81 as damn hard to find parking around geylang. In the room, short shower and realize she bruised all over she say fall from bicycle, everywhere pain, dunno toes broken or not. she shower for me, only wash chest and brother. anyway, she say dun do BJ and FJ must be man on top coz pain or something. also say need to go work so must hurry and mumble abit about why not stay around geylang must come to lavender. WTF, no parking what she expect?!?!? I no mood liao, finally ask for a 5 mins head massage (actually the best part of it is she really know head massage as she work in salon b4) then HJ and shoot.

overall a bad experience and maybe my definition of syt is innocent and sweet. She came in a super short shorts and white lace boots, Hugh earrings. definitely not a student way of dressing. she confirm she working in flower joint in sgp a few months liao as a singer and got experience in this line.

Giving TS benefit of doubt, nonetheless, thank you for the contact.

She here on singer visa and works in flower joint. Unfortunately everything she mentioned diff. from TS so expectation needs to be adjusted if you book her.

NightFlight
07-01-2009, 10:30 PM
Not sure if its chemistry or what we just did not click. Arrange for 5pm but when reach L14 she say she eating, so waited 15 mins for her. Then drove her to L81 as damn hard to find parking around geylang. In the room, short shower and realize she bruised all over she say fall from bicycle, everywhere pain, dunno toes broken or not. she shower for me, only wash chest and brother. an

Giving TS benefit of doubt, nonetheless, thank you for the contact.

Thank you for your FR.

It is seem that she was hitted by bicycle, the PRC guy was riding so fast and I guess that made her badly injured.

Pls try to have more understanding that she is still inexperienced in this area.:)

For the rest who are interested, pls wait for a while I can clear my PMs.

NightFlight
08-01-2009, 11:22 PM
Bro, can share her contact...please.

Ok. Check your PM pls.