PDA

View Full Version : KTV w/SGP Malaysian Chinese Gals ???

Jaycu69
03-01-2009, 04:20 PM
Hi, have visited a # of KTVs. Notice nowadays, the SGP and Malaysian Chinese gals are getting lesser and lesser. Seems like the industry is dominated with Viet and Chinese gals.

Any bros here can recommend which KTV that have many SGP/Malaysian Chinese gals and can play ?

Nowadays these ladies don't play other than the Viet and Chinese.

TsubasaSun
03-01-2009, 04:42 PM
yup I have been looking for such places too. Recce but fruitlessly.

Jaycu69
04-01-2009, 11:21 PM
After 360 views, no one has info on KTV has SGP and Malaysian Chinese ladies that can play ?

Looks like Viet is dominating the industry. :)

TsubasaSun
05-01-2009, 03:01 AM
Where is this HWKTV?

CherryBoy
05-01-2009, 12:09 PM
I went Hollywood KTV 4months ago.

They have Malaysian, local malay/chinese and prc gals.

The malaysian and locals were the wild ones... lots of play and hype up the room with 'flashy' table top dances

The prcs were the docile ones. Sit beside you like a little bird.

Dunno wats the situation now though :confused:I miss those dayz when boss ktv flooded with local ah lians and minah, damn wild! Now most ktv r flooded with prcs who r only keen to hook u up with look....

hcbjking
05-01-2009, 12:29 PM
I wish to know the locations of such KTV too if any bros have the lobangs.
;)

Jaycu69
05-01-2009, 10:50 PM

The malaysian and locals were the wild ones... lots of play and hype up the room with 'flashy' table top dances

The prcs were the docile ones. Sit beside you like a little bird.

Dunno wats the situation now though :confused:

Hi bro, thanks for the info. Went there once. But the room's window are so big and the lighting are very bright along the corridor. Whatever you do inside, pple will see when walk pass. :D

I have given that a miss.

Jaycu69
05-01-2009, 10:52 PM
Where is this HWKTV?

@ Furama Hotel. Use the side door on the left side of the hotel main entrance if you come in from the direction of the family court.

Jaycu69
05-01-2009, 10:55 PM
I miss those dayz when boss ktv flooded with local ah lians and minah, damn wild! Now most ktv r flooded with prcs who r only keen to hook u up with look....

I suppose they only hook on your little bro if you hang it with cash. :D

Egos also have minahs, ah lians and malaysian chinese too. It also has uniform nights too. But that is already history. Egos already RIP sometime back. :D

bangbangben
06-01-2009, 01:53 PM
I noe K-Box and Party world got many malaysian girls... their management love to employ m'sian worker as cheaper...
but they all waitresses... :D

Try Club Royce... heard got msian and local... but play rate is low.

KHS05
06-01-2009, 02:14 PM
Try Club Century @ Pearl Centre. Got local Cs, local Ms, M'sian Cs, Vs and PRCs. Some from Egos previously. Hope that helps

HorBo
06-01-2009, 02:40 PM
Its at Furama Hotel oppsite MOM.

Yes last time lots of ah lians. They are out to have fun. If you are those young and dangerous type, they stick with u like honey lol. Lots of cheap local gal bonks too and actually the local gals are not money faced. I remember my friend got lucky and got a local SYT for 80. That gal brought him to his house and dat saved the room charges as well. But I felt so sorry for the gal cos i heard from my friend that the gal's father was at home at that time. He knew wat her daughter was doing but didnt bother as if acknowledging her won daughter in this trade. :(

hmm.. i also up one local ger there recently...

crypster
06-01-2009, 07:25 PM
hmm.. i also up one local ger there recently...

wat are the rates like there?? any mummy system? any bro to enlight on this?

yc929496
06-01-2009, 07:54 PM
wat are the rates like there?? any mummy system? any bro to enlight on this?

Went there 3 months ago and I think the rates are $50/girl/session. Thought the stock not very good. But know of this mummy called Anne, if need her number, pm me pls.

I think they having Grand opening ???? on 5th - 7th Janunuary. Just some excuse to draw bros in la, business is so bad nowadays.

Jaycu69
07-01-2009, 08:27 PM
Went there 3 months ago and I think the rates are $50/girl/session. Thought the stock not very good. But know of this mummy called Anne, if need her number, pm me pls.

I think they having Grand opening ???? on 5th - 7th Janunuary. Just some excuse to draw bros in la, business is so bad nowadays.

You mean Hollywood is having grand opening ? I thot they have been them for long.

yc929496
07-01-2009, 09:04 PM
You mean Hollywood is having grand opening ? I thot they have been them for long.

No, sorry for misunderstanding, its for club century.

Bazic606
08-01-2009, 05:13 PM
Dun quote me but can try Superstar at Hotel Royal

Mr Luigi
08-01-2009, 08:52 PM

Wah, did not know Hollywood so wild one :eek:

Jaycu69
08-01-2009, 09:13 PM
Dun quote me but can try Superstar at Hotel Royal

Well, I have been there for the past few months. Not much SGP or Malaysian Chinese gals. Those can play has gone back or hardly go there now.

Still dominated by Viet. PRC less than 5. The PRC and Viet can really play there.

Bazic606
09-01-2009, 11:57 AM
Well, I have been there for the past few months. Not much SGP or Malaysian Chinese gals. Those can play has gone back or hardly go there now.

Still dominated by Viet. PRC less than 5. The PRC and Viet can really play there.

Reckon you have to go after CNY then.....hahaha

Jaycu69
09-01-2009, 09:42 PM
Reckon you have to go after CNY then.....hahaha

Yup. You are right. :D Then need to give big angpow.

Been to Godfather too. Local and Malaysian gals are getting lesser too. Which ktv do you go ?

driver2032
27-01-2009, 04:56 PM
Went to HWKTV a few weeks back with some kakis.........the place looks quite neat and clean but the service shown was quite jialat. The girls shown to us also abit cui although we saw a few chio ones through the window but the mummy keep saying dun have. Damn sian.

Anyone else got any info about more places with m'sian or sg gers that can play one?

Thanks in advance!! Happy CNY!!