PDA

View Full Version : New joint spotted at Bkt M area...

brightness83
03-01-2009, 12:01 AM
Just beside the famous zhi char coffeeshop...

any bro went there already?

lurpsexx
27-01-2009, 11:10 PM
Just beside the famous zhi char coffeeshop...

any bro went there already?

Bro, got hint hint or not?? :confused: Bkt M quite big leh...

Chinakid
28-01-2009, 12:05 AM
wait sure kena zap, there is a thread there liao. its a untie joint also.

ultramanjs
28-01-2009, 06:17 PM
If I am not wrong, it should be 香港街珍记 opposite Alexandra hospital.

outforun
19-02-2010, 11:27 PM
Decided to hijack this thread.

Visited this small shop near to AIA building in Alexandra.

The place is quite nicely done up and looks clean.

Stepped into the shop and was greeted only by the door chimes hung on the glass door. Stood there for awhile and was greeted by a rather tall PRC lady. Definitely not the young type but I guessed her age to be in the 30s.

Requested for a 30mins session and had to wait a while because there were customers.

5 mins later, I was led to a drawn curtain and found the massage bed and its surrounding speck and clean. Told to strip and wrapped myself in the towel provided (i had my underwear on).

Massage started as per normal with questions like which part of the body needed to focus on. Massage was pretty good, not the piano type and throughout the massage, she asked if the strength was good enough..

Everything was pretty normal and I started to tok cock with her. Prior to that, I told her to concentrate on my legs and shoulders only. After finish massaging my shoulders, she asked which part I wanted to be massaged on and before i answered anything, she asked me if i wanted to massage my head "头“..

At that point, i don't know whch head she was referring to and there was silence. she then repeated her question.. 你要我按你上面的头或下面的头啊? (you wan me to massage the head on top or the head below?) i replied cheekily that she massage the head on the top first.. she did so with much effort and asked me to turn around, so that my face sees the ceiling. Following on, she rubbed my tummy area and muttered smthing which i couldn't hear clearly and then she pointed on my little brother (stroking it alittle) and says she knows how to massage "him". I asked how much and she replied that she cant charge ex. She quoted $30 and I said okay. I told her I don't like JG but want her to make me 爽爽(shiok shiok).

She fondled my nipples, tummy and areas where we usually feels shiok before she attacks my little brother.. The massage was pretty sensual which I do not know how to describe. The feel was just good. Chit chat during the session and requested to see her boobs.. she said nothing and unbuckled her bra and pulled up her shirt, exposing her handful nei neis.. Not very big, estimated to be B sized but she got very big nipples. She allowed me to touch her top for the whole session.

It was the longest treatment i ever had to my little brother.. I was having a hella good time and did not keep track of time. I reckon my little brother was massaged for at least 15mins. As I was enjoying, she started to stroke faster. Asked her to slow down but she said 30mins was up and another customer coming in. Don't want to put her into a spot, I told her to stroke harder and rougher and I exploded not long after.... While unloading, she kept commented that it was alot and said I must have not unloaded for a long time.

She cleaned me up promptly with warm towel and she really made sure everything was clean.

Name: Shan Shan
COO: Shenyang, China
damage: $25 for 1/2 hr,
hj: $30

She don't do FJ or blowjob when I asked her.

RTM: Yes

Bros who are interested, pls PM and i will tell you the directions. up my points pls.. :P

rajjnu
20-02-2010, 02:47 PM
contact please brother:)

darknezz
21-02-2010, 09:23 AM
contact please Thank U TS

Prettyfly
21-02-2010, 09:41 PM
Place is not hard to find though I heard some negative reviews about it before. Went in, greeted by the wind chimes as well. Was greeted by a tall PRC and told that 1 hr is $40. Decided to take the plunge. Massage wise is around average, but at least is not piano type. I got shortchanged though, the lady told me 1 hr is almost up and asked me if it's ok. Obviously I wanted a happy ending so I told her not ok and she told me $50 for a HJ. I was like... no way! Then later settled on $40 then I didn't want to make a wasted trip so went for it. Si buay sian, mechanical stroking hj. Cannot take off top, at most can undo the top button then slip hand in. Didn't bother to slow down at all when I requested her to. After 10 min I sian liao so just unloaded and dressed up. I saw my watch.... it was at least 10 min more to 1 hour. 40 min she tell me 1 hr is up liao? -_-"

I give up on TNs.

Name : Xiang Ling or something
Looks: 6.5/10 (Lau Chio type)
Massage: 5.5/10 (Mai hiam buay pai)
HJ: 5/10 (standard strokes, not much roaming allowed etc)
Damage: $40 for 1hr

RTM: Nope. Just wanted to try cos was in the neighbourhood

JuzNiceM
21-02-2010, 10:14 PM
All near Bkt M area.

i) There's another TN behind the Famous Makan Market very close to 'I' building. Have to walk till the end to see it. covered from the traffic (hidden by the upslope)

I walked by ... found 3-4 MILF, only 1 is passable ... decide to give it a miss.

ii) Explore the ML road block 1x3 left turn after SPC station & Mobil station. advertised in TNP so not hard to find. Cosy little area well-hidden. BUT ... milf again ... alamak ...

So in the end, i gave up both areas, not to my liking ... some bros might like to try it thou.