PDA

View Full Version : X or Y sperms.

Lormeelover
31-12-2008, 08:56 PM
Guys, we all have two balls. And in human life there are two genders. Well, is there something like our left ball produces the Y sperm and the right ball produces the X sperm? Or one produces Y sperms in 90% of its production or sort? Then maybe just vasect the other and we can choose and worry less about gender already. RIGHT?

_Frank_
31-12-2008, 09:31 PM
I did not know both our balls produce different types of sperms...

Interesting! camping here for more enlightenment ;)

Complete
01-01-2009, 02:11 AM
I think TS is talking about the X & Y chromosomes...XX, XY etc

ultimately whether a guy or gal..

AfA_hmor
01-01-2009, 03:37 AM
Don't think it works that way.

ilovetocim
01-01-2009, 03:40 AM

ya agree....

it's a random process la....:)

_Frank_
01-01-2009, 12:10 PM

how does it works?

devil9992002
01-01-2009, 12:57 PM
Guys, we all have two balls. And in human life there are two genders. Well, is there something like our left ball produces the Y sperm and the right ball produces the X sperm? Or one produces Y sperms in 90% of its production or sort? Then maybe just vasect the other and we can choose and worry less about gender already. RIGHT?

Negative. It's at random, and sometimes your right "ball" produces more than left "ball".

There's no scientific solution or report which states the size or the left/right -sized testicles will produce more healthy or sperm with the X/Y chromosomes. It's all at random and the amount of sperms produced everyday is different. It's dependent on the state of mind your body is. I.E., stress and anxiety might reduce the production of your sperms, yet it might produce more hormones, and vice versa, or both the sperms production and hormones increase/decrease.

There's no fixed pattern to dictate as of now. But generally, keep a happy mind, eat healthy, drink lots of water, have regular sex will have to keep a high level of sperm count and hormones.

Otherwise, you can have zillions of sperms in your body, yet low testerone level, which will make you feel tired and bored of sex. It's the testerone that makes you feel horny and excited about the opposite sex.

<555>
01-01-2009, 01:01 PM
Still caught no balls

silverblue
01-01-2009, 01:09 PM
no wonder my left ball feels heavier than my right :mad:

fun4evergood
01-01-2009, 02:24 PM
Why need to worry.....just bonk.... :p

Lormeelover
01-01-2009, 02:48 PM
Wah if can one side male one side female good sia. If want boy tie the other, if want girl tie the other Lmao.