PDA

View Full Version : Pretty PRC SiSi

wilson_
30-12-2008, 08:15 PM
Hi Guys,

I had encountered a chio PRC during my night walk at GL. To cut it short, below is the FR:

Name: SiSi
Looks: 8/10
Figure: 8/10 (slim with b+ or c boobs)
Bj: 7/10 (short but with strong suction)
Fj: 7.5/10 (quite tight)
Hgt/Wgt: 165/48 (estimate)
Damage: 100 excluding room & cd

Interested pls. leave yr. name/contact (bro with high points will be given priority). Try her......u will not regret it! :)

i1papaya
30-12-2008, 09:45 PM
Nice found bro wilson,

I just bonked a Si Si just 2 days ago, SYT with super Pang Jin Lian look, not sure izzit the same one.:p.

Is her CTC : 8**5***6?:D

NewZ
30-12-2008, 10:07 PM
100/1shot?

wolfmaster
31-12-2008, 08:35 AM
any pic to share??

wilson_
31-12-2008, 03:15 PM
Hi Papaya, the last digit is a 6. I dun know how pang ji lian looks like...but i find she has a chio look. :)

Hi Wolfmaster, no pic.....but she's sure a pretty babe. :)

For bros that I had given the no. to.....pls. do not pass her no. anyhow. Her no. will only be given out via the threadstarter. Post FR after session when possible. Thks.

i1papaya
31-12-2008, 10:36 PM
Hi Papaya, the last digit is a 6. I dun know how pang ji lian looks like...but i find she has a chio look.

Hi Wolfmaster, no pic.....but she's sure a pretty babe.

For bros that I had given the no. to.....pls. do not pass her no. anyhow. Her no. will only be given out via the threadstarter. Post FR after session when possible. Thks.

If she is not the same babe, can you please PM me her CTC:D
But seriously speaking, her price is ex. If you are not OKT in sharing of her profit, please dun mind can you help to Nego or not har?:p Cos as you can see from SBF threads, there are some Chio SYT(early 20s) even only asked for S$60 ~ S$70 nia. Times are bad now due to recession leh:o:D
Thanks in advance.Hehehe.....

johnng
01-01-2009, 02:51 AM
If she is not the same babe, can you please PM me her CTC
But seriously speaking, her price is ex. If you are not OKT in sharing of her profit, please dun mind can you help to Nego or not har?:p Cos as you can see from SBF threads, there are some Chio SYT(early 20s) even only asked for S$60 ~ S$70 nia. Times are bad now due to recession leh:o:D
Thanks in advance.Hehehe.....

2009 new resolution

low budget low bonk

cheers :)

lblittlebear
01-01-2009, 01:21 PM
hmmmmmmm ... the contact no you gave me does not end with a "6"

Is it another girl ?

Hi Papaya, the last digit is a 6. I dun know how pang ji lian looks like...but i find she has a chio look. :)

Hi Wolfmaster, no pic.....but she's sure a pretty babe. :)

wilson_
01-01-2009, 01:28 PM
Hi papaya, she got chio looks.....i not her okt. not sharing her profits too just sharing.....she only wanna 100 no less....hope that clarifies. :)

Gold Cow
01-01-2009, 02:04 PM
I am new here. Can I have her contact? :o

denden7070
01-01-2009, 08:52 PM
Hi papaya, she got chio looks.....i not her okt. not sharing her profits too just sharing.....she only wanna 100 no less....hope that clarifies. :)

good loboang:D L6 to L8 some lagi chio one only 80 and we can search for someone who fits our own taste;) just a cent to share hor,TS:D

wilson_
04-01-2009, 01:31 AM
Hi denden, she is along that stretch......and i find her one of the prettier ones there. on first look u will notice that she has pretty features, slim body with nice boobs. :) i'm a sucker for looks.....

wilson_
04-01-2009, 01:32 AM
i have given some bros her contact. maybe bros can post fr after session for sharing. :)

================================================== =========

Hi Guys,

I had encountered a chio PRC during my night walk at GL. To cut it short, below is the FR:

Name: SiSi
Looks: 8/10
Figure: 8/10 (slim with b+ or c boobs)
Bj: 7/10 (short but with strong suction)
Fj: 7.5/10 (quite tight)
Hgt/Wgt: 165/48 (estimate)
Damage: 100 excluding room & cd

Interested pls. leave yr. name/contact (bro with high points will be given priority). Try her......u will not regret it!

petertay
05-01-2009, 11:11 PM
Hi Bro, can share her contact with me?