PDA

View Full Version : FR on GL L18H

trojanevil
30-12-2008, 06:38 PM
Hi

This is FR on a Thai WL at L18H**...

I went there around 3 hours ago and after roaming around i decided to choose this girl at this house... Her name is Pan...

Cute SYT look, a bit short, pretty face fair skin and long hair smiling at me then i choose her. First i thought i made a mistake as her face a bit unhappy and not friendly... she led me to her room and after i close the door. We strip and jumped into shower... I was shocked as during the shower she sat down and looking at my didi she said "cute... ha ha this one really cute... red and cute.. i love it..."

Another thing she said totally shocked me as she asked me whether she can kiss my didi... hell ya ofcoz i told her yes... Normally in GL nobody do bbbj base on my experience but there will be some senior bros here who experience it before... She washed it and do the bbbj... my didi woke up then she looked at my face with mouth wide open... she said... "i thought just now it's small... now how come..."

I told her that coz i like her... she said i like you as well then she suddenly gave me a kiss on my lips... she said let's go... we chit chat for awhile i asked her how long she's been here and so on... she also asked me how come i can speak thai and i told her i stayed in bangkok for a long time before...

She suddenly push me while we lying down side by side then she bbbj me.. oh shit... when my didi is hard she said i love it... then she cap my didi and sit on me after about 1 min only i told her to doggy... she said wowwwwww i like that i like that... she jump around like a small kid then ready in doggy style... i push her then she moan softly... but i don't like one thing that sometime she unnecessarily moan loudly... but still fine... after about 10 min i cannot stand anymore and pumped into the cap...then she clean up for me and she said wait wait wait i wanna take photo of ur brother... :eek: i said ok but no face lor...

After that we lying down side by side hugging each other i press her back slowly... she said i am good at massage and she said i will massage for you... she is not that good in massage but she try very hard to give me a good massage and i appreciate it...

I asked her whether i can ask her boss to change small note as i wanna tip her but i left with only 100 dollar note in my wallet... she said no need i take care of all my customers well... i was like what the helll... she said i just wanna see you another time...

Name: Pan
bbbj: 8/10
FJ: 9/10 (quite tight)
GFE: 10/10 (Very good attitude and friendly)
Service: excellent (never experience this kind of service before at all in GL)
RTF: Sure thing
Damage: 50

All bro who wanna know her house number please pm me... :) i will share with you...

trojanevil
31-12-2008, 10:26 AM
Hi Bro here... if you don't like my FR, i can understand... plz don't anyhow minus my points hor... if you disapprove or watever, plz let me know the reason why also lah...

i have recommended to 3 bro and replied pm ready... sometime the same girl will not nice to everyone... it's also depends on your attitude and personality also lah... what i believe is, if the WL is a good attitude you should have no problem if you treat her right... if you treat her good she will give u good service... it's a lot depends on you also...

anyway... thanks everyone... hope ppl can appreciate hard earned points...:)

bhappi
31-12-2008, 04:52 PM
Hi Bro here... if you don't like my FR, i can understand... plz don't anyhow minus my points hor... if you disapprove or watever, plz let me know the reason why also lah...

i have recommended to 3 bro and replied pm ready... sometime the same girl will not nice to everyone... it's also depends on your attitude and personality also lah... what i believe is, if the WL is a good attitude you should have no problem if you treat her right... if you treat her good she will give u good service... it's a lot depends on you also...

anyway... thanks everyone... hope ppl can appreciate hard earned points...:)Bro,you very lucky,still got power:Dif me post like that...sure kana zap jia jia lathttp://www.sammyboyforum.com/legal-geylang-prostitute-scene/102245-indo-girls-geylang-3.html#40

Doggy
31-12-2008, 07:33 PM
bro, your FR wrote very nice. i agree what you say. cos i have the same feeling with you. i wrote my FR just with my own real experience but yet still have some unknown brother minus my point.. if that is the cases, we rather dun't wrote any FR at here better right?

That time i very du lan, what i said on my FR is true, but still got people minus me point. This is The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene.. We just wrote our personnal encounter on our FR and paste on here to share with the brother here.. nothing wrong right...

sintaro
31-12-2008, 09:31 PM
bro, your FR wrote very nice. i agree what you say. cos i have the same feeling with you. i wrote my FR just with my own real experience but yet still have some unknown brother minus my point.. if that is the cases, we rather dun't wrote any FR at here better right?

That time i very du lan, what i said on my FR is true, but still got people minus me point. This is The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene.. We just wrote our personnal encounter on our FR and paste on here to share with the brother here.. nothing wrong right...

I think you guys got zap because FR on GL L18H? should be an opened secret, why must all samster pm you to know which house you are talking about. If you want to put up a FR be opened about it and share it with all brothers. If not willing to divert the information then dont put up the FR

trojanevil
31-12-2008, 10:11 PM
i just wanna have fun instead of putting there openly house number and girl number... if i put there everything, what's the point of me visit my thread again right... anyway... so disappointed... but i will tell you since people going to zap my points happy happy...

L18H10G8...

and don't tell me where got house 10 in L18... you go into L18 from the side where is the coffeeshop all the way down turn right into the street before main road... at your left there is house 10, the owner is an uncle a bit fat... girl number 8...

and another thing, don't accuse me like i wrote lies and the girl not good and watever coz if u go n bossy the girl she won't give u good service and lucky she won't spit on your face... treat them nice you will get wat you deserve...

Anyway, happy new year and happy zapping for all who wanna zap my point...:(

trojanevil
31-12-2008, 10:14 PM

ya i agree with you bro... like that better keep quiet even you got good loh bang... coz writing FR become like committing suicide... :( honestly i never zap someone's point before... Haiz... Sian...

kumsiatiko
01-01-2009, 04:48 PM

anyway... thanks everyone... hope ppl can appreciate hard earned points...:)
Bro trojanevil,i the one pm you.where got house10?and you said that:sure Legal?If you want to zap me.carry on.

kumsiatiko
01-01-2009, 06:14 PM
Bro trojanevil,i the one pm you.where got house10?and you said that:sure Legal?If you want to zap me.carry on.

Bro,i wll zap you back leaving with my nick,when i have power!

Private Message: Re: Re which house number
Yesterday, 10:15 AM
trojanevil
Samster Join Date: Sep 2006
My Reputation:Points: 36 / Power: 3

Re: Re which house number

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumsiatiko
Bro trojanevil.it is legal?can tell me house.THANKs

Hi Bro

Sure leagal... H10 girl number 8... please upz my point after you tried her and if you like her service.. plz treat her nice she will give u a very good service...

Thanks... goodluck