PDA

View Full Version : Super chio SYT student - 23yrs PRC (Connie)

asslover8899
30-12-2008, 01:49 AM
Sex God was always on myside when I need him.Was at Chinatown doing some early CNY shopping when I spotted a SYT boarding a bus. Without wasting a min, I hop on the same bus and manage to sit beside her. I was trying to struck a conversation with her but just find the right moment, then I got a call from my friend and tat create a instant chain reaction. She turn and smile at me asking me where I got the ring tone. Well, I got those unique ringtone tat was a catchy phase. All the way we will talking like old friends. Find out that she is a student doing some courses at L. Got her contact and told her tat I will look for her when I got the time. She said why not we meet up after her lesson. So patiently waited for 2 hrs before we finally met up and she asked me where I wan to go, jokingly I asked her whether she will go to H81 with me, was surprise tat she said Yes. Didn't bother to ask how much, my mind was full of images on how I going to fcuk this SYT.

So off we go to H81 nearby. Once in the room, she jump on me giving me a cuddling hug. Slowly undress her to reveal her shapely body. Her boob was just nice for her height, B+ I think. Got abit of baby fat at the waist. Her skin was quite fair and smooth. Proceed to shower and my hand were all over her body while she got her tied at my didi.

We make our way to the bed after a quick wash. She was not comfortable abt doing BBBJ as I am okay with BJ too. Nice sucking power even with cap. Either I am too excited or somehow, I forget some of those lovemaking skill. I just managed to suck and lick her boob before she started to mount me on top. She started slow and easy before picking the momentum. Can't let myself to cum too fast, I wan to slowly taste this SYT. signal to her to switch to doggy. She got a nice round ass. smack her backside a few time when I ram her hard. Her moan was getting louder and louder. Finally ooh, can't hold back anymore, out come my white semen. We rest and chat, she said she cummed 3 times as commented that my didi as too thick and it almost fillup her cunt hole.

Asked her how much she charge other customer and she said her customers mostly paid her $80. So paid her $80 with a small tips. Told her tat I will recommend some friends to her. That how she landed here. Please take good care of her as she is another GEM.

Name : Connie (可妮)
Look : 8.0/10 (A super chio SYT)
Body : 7.5/10 34B+/26/34(Smooth fair skin, got abit of baby fat around the waist)
Boob : 7/10 (Nice round nipple)
Height : 1.6m
Weight : 45kg
BBBJ/BJ : 6.5/10 (Can be better)
FJ : 8/10
GFE : 10/10
RTF : (Have to break my piggy bank)
Damage : $80/1/1 (RM and CD not included)

As she is attending lessons, so Bros can call or sms her after 2pm.

Disclaimer: I am not her OKT and also not getting anything back in cash or in kind ie free bonk. Juz helping and sharing.

wish12345
30-12-2008, 11:34 AM
Body : 7.5/10 34B+/26/34(Smooth fair skin, got abit of baby fat around the waist)

Disclaimer: I am not her OKT and also not getting anything back in cash or in kind ie free bonk. Juz helping and sharing.[/QUOTE]

Wah Asslover, your mial box full liao leh....

hotbod8
30-12-2008, 04:48 PM
Thanks Bro TS for the ctc.

Had an aerobic session with her recently at L81. My movie review:

Name - CONNIE (student and new into FL, speaks a little English).
Works at KTV too.
Age - 23
Body - 7/10 (some baby fat ard the waist but ok) Smooth skin
Looks - 7/10 (nice big eyes and a bit shy)
Boobs - Nice B with cute pink nipples:p
Pussy - Well trimmed and no smell. Fits well
Frenching - Not allowed
Plus - Very hygienic. washes thoroughly n rinses w listerine
BJ - 6.5/10 but does a decent deep throat
FJ - Good bonk. Beware of her screams when she orgas..richter
scale 9.0:D
RTF - Sure thing
Damage - 80/1/1 or 120/2/2
Special - Watch her put on the helmet with her mouth. Amazing skill:eek:

She will be going back for CNY in 3 weeks. Catch her at a theatre near you:cool:

whycare
30-12-2008, 04:58 PM
Managed to have a session with Connie today. :)
Here's my personal stats of her:

Looks: 7.5/10 (I would not label her as SYT but i rather she belongs more to above average looks of PRC i have came across. Her dressing will make her look like a poly student type)
Boobs: 6.5/10 (Seems to have ops to got it bigger(personal guess) but still nice feelings)
Body: 7/10 (slim type)
Frenching: Nil
BJ:7/10 ( Give a good licking )
FJ: 7.5/10 (Get wet easily while fingering and sound surround system is good)
GFE: Will not comment on this as she is kinda in a rush with a lot of sms and phone call coming in thru out the session)
Overall: 7/10

Overall 80+tips is well spent for her looks and service. :)

yeeba
30-12-2008, 07:33 PM
Got her ctc from TS early, tks.

I called her last night, she sounded very mature, so a bit worried. But since highly recommended by TS, so try loh. Met her last night at 81. She came in right after I got the room. First look, quite havoc leh...heng ah...She has very nice smile. Once she settled down, we went to bathroom and ...SOP...

Got onto bed, she started by a catbath...mm... above average...then somehow without me knowing she capped me and BJ. I only know the cap was on when I sat up. The BJ was long until I had to stop her. Then, we turned over and ....SOP..

Later we chatted for a while. She took time to wash her hair and make-up.
I think she was very careless here as she was in the bath room for 10~15mins. If I were the bad guy, I could have disappeared with her big bag and her 2 mobiles. TS, please remind her to be more careful.

Look : 7/10 (I am hard to be pleased in this section)
Body : 6/10
Height : 1.6x
BJ : 7/10 (I very chin-chai here)
FJ : 6/10
GFE : 9/10

atoll
31-12-2008, 05:25 PM
Thanks to TS for sharing contact, had a chance to meet Connie. Short FR;

Looks : 7/10
Pleasant looking girl, wouldn't say she's super chio as suggested by title thread, but beauty in eye of beholder.

Body : 7/10
Tummy fats, smooth fair skin, B cup boobs wth light brownish nipples

Service : 7/10
Felt it was abit rushed, wanted to tcss for a while but she wanted to start servicing me immediately. Capped BJ only, good suction, but alittle rough at times. Moans were loud but sounded fake, FJ SOP.

GFE : 6.5/10
Little GFE cos she was in a rush since had another appt after me. Light kisses allowed but no frenching. One good thing is that at least she doesn't check her hp during session but only after....

Managed to have a quick chat with her after session and told her she needed better time management, hopefully she'll improve in this aspect, I think if not so rushed, would have provided better GFE.

FG770
31-12-2008, 11:26 PM
Thanks to bro asslover8899 for sharing this gem.

Had a session with her tonight around 9:30pm. Below are my FR on Connie:

Name : Connie
Look : 6.8/10
Body : 7.5/10 34B+/26/34
Boop : 7.3/10
BJ : 7.0/10 (with cap, my preference) :)
FJ : 8/10 (nice moaning)
GFE : 8/10
Damage : $80+$10 new year tip/1/1 (RM and CD not included) :)

1stKing
01-01-2009, 05:04 PM
Thanks TS for the prompt response..

My FR as follows:

Name: Connie
Origin: Never ask
Looks: 6.5/10 (not my cup of tea, abit big size.. i like petite gals)
Breasts: B
Frenching: NO
Catbath: 6.5/10 (taking it slow)
Bj: 7/10
FJ: 6.5/10 (moaning abit fake..)
GFE: 5/10
Overall: 6.5/10 (Not a clock watcher, no rush.)

RUNWEST
02-01-2009, 03:58 AM
First of all, thanks the TS for the contact..

BUT BUT.. the way u describe connie is jus trying very hard to market her..
She is NO SYT at all.. in fact I have seen her month ago as recommended by another bro in another thread.. Also using the same tactic, I guess u guys r tryg very hard to work as a grp to market her.. but are u aware that indirectly u are cheating fellow samster in the forum..

She is nobody special, I wont even take a glance at her as she walk on the street..

DUN tell me one’s man meat is another man’s poison..
If she get a 8/10 think plenty on the street deserve a 10/10..

Is a conn job.. over rated.. :mad: great disappointment.. :mad:

but i appreciate ur wonderful story.. u r creative dude..

sgd1m
02-01-2009, 04:49 AM
Agree it sure sounds like marketing, as soon as I saw the story on the bus it doesn't feel real to me so I'm a bit suspicious already.

although one of the pics shows nice legs I like!

ricklaw
02-01-2009, 04:17 PM
HAHA... I GOT BALLS.. I ZAP BRO RUNWEST.

i think if Bro RUNWEST prefer to view the gals b4 he make any appointment, u can go GLand walk walk and pick the look tt u will take a scond glance.. or look for prc okt tt even go pics with face. revamp141 is a gd example.

i rate my thread Bao Er @ 9.. but some rate her 6.5... there is no universal of standard rate on look...

i know i will lost out by 1 pt will got counter zap but its alright.. just wish to voice out my opinion.

Happy Bonking :D

RUNWEST
03-01-2009, 01:19 AM
u guys jus behave like clown..
i dun bother abt point system, go ahead n enjoy ur zapping, jus kind of kiddy mindset..

touch ur heart before u state ur claim.. :)

ghimsg
03-01-2009, 03:47 AM
Hey guys , come on lah . Argue over such a thing ? Bro Runwest , dont b like that lah , TS can intro whatever girls he want to mah . Its up to us whether we want to try or not , whether he`s doing marketing or not its his business & we bros here r jus to F**k around & enjoy .
Im not siding anyone , im jus steading the fact , if you dont like to eat the "meat" then dont order .
I`ve not try Connie yet , jus got the contact from TS , wil try liao then write FR , if its that bad then i sure will write the truth to agree wif you . Yet come to think of it , to each of their own (Im surprised that there r pple who said Patricia Mok is not bad looking also)
Lets b friends wif each other la , we r jus a bunch of bastards man , come here to look for sum fun & enjoy .

Im not a saint , jus hope all bros here being nice to each other as we haf common thing over here . If you guys want to zap me i oso got nothing to say , but ask yourself , argue over such a small matter ? Worth it ? How much can you earn from it ?

spotty0303
05-01-2009, 01:03 PM
Thank you bro asslover for the contact.

Meet up with her last Friday. At first she said she can't make it cos waiting for friend but rang me back to confirm the appointment. Meet her at C81. First impression not too bad. Once she settled down, we starts the game...

Summary of Connie
Look : 7/10
Body : 6/10
BBBJ: Not offer but is OK for me
BJ : 6/10
FJ : 6/10

kb77
06-01-2009, 03:20 PM
hi bro ,

thanks for giving out Connie's contact to me.
i must say she is indeed a gem not to be missed out.
made an appointment with her last saturday to have a session with her.
when reached hotel, sms her and within 15mins, she arrives.
opening the door reveals a really sweet looking syt who quickly comes in.
we tcss for awhile after which we strip to birthday suit and shower together.
she washed me throughly and we went to bed together. we tcss more and found that she is studying some course in her 1st time which mainly focus on english. she's having a hard time as english is not her forte. anyway, she starting attacking me by catbath me all over. when reached my balls, she'll lick and suck gently which makes me buah tahan. then she started to bj me (which i tot she is bbbj me... cos cannot feel her capping me). while she bj me, my hands also quite busy roaming around her body. when reached her abalone, i found that she was already dripping wet liao. wanted to pump into her immediately liao but i slip her over 1st and started catbathing her back.
i lick her ears, neck and stopped at her breast and nipples. she loves being lick and suck at her nipples and she is moaning so loudly.
at that point, i aim my didi and truss into her lovehole. the feeling is really shiok man.
maybe i found her too pretty liao or i'm tired from my gym training earlier, i came quite soon :(
we rest for awhile more and she told me she had to go off earlier as another bro looking for her too. so off she goes and i stayed back to rest abit more before checking out.

below is my fr on her:
Name : Connie
Look : 9.0/10 (i loves the way when she smiles)
Body : 7.5/10
Boob : 7/10
BBBJ/BJ : 7.5/10 (Can be better)
FJ : 8/10 (can really moan loud)
GFE : 9.5/10
RTF : yes++

PS. for ppl looking for her on weekends, she will most likely be at chinatown area.

also, anyone who likes my fr, pls do up my points.

thanks and cheers
kb77

s@ms@m
07-01-2009, 08:14 PM
Thx Bro Ass for giving me Connie's ctc,

Today was quite free, so booked Connie for a session in the evening. Saw a girl seating at Lavender81 lobby while taking the lift. Head down so cant really see her face. At the same time two other Fls were waiting at the lift. The 2 FL though look abit old but u can see that their skin were quite good & infact, they were quite pretty. Didnt ask their ctc coz few others were waitng for lift as well. Msg Connie my room number. Heard HP of the 1st girl I saw beeped. So quite sure it was her. Didnt make noise till all of us were out of the lift. Lookwise, Connie's not really my type. Once in room TCSS for awhile, she striped & can see that her figure so so onie. But she has a broad shoulder. she is not those young girl type but overall I will rate 6/10(maybe my personal liking is different). Perhaps thread title should not call SYT. Bathing SOP as usual, she started licking from nipple to nipple. Moaning abit fake but after awhile I fingered her & she started to get wet(No KY applied). She BJ with cap and I started missionary... in-between I juz chged position slightly to raise her legs on my shoulder... As I'd said, she is not my type so after 15-20 mins I unload my bullets. However, the feeling of her holding on to your back while pumping is not so bad. Tender I would say. Also, she left in a hurry although she asked if I will be angry, I juz say no. Since not much chemistry, no point stopping her.Overall my FR:

Name : Connie (Student, Sichuan)
Looks : 6/10 (Juz not my type)
Body : 6.5/10 (good skin though)
Boobs : 34 B I think
Atittude : 6.8/10 (nice but no chemistry)
HJ : 1mins (minimum)
BJ : 5/10
Frenching : NA
Fingering : Yes
GFE : 1.5/10 (as someone mentioned, too much SMS in-coming)
RTF : NO
Damage : 80/1/40min excl RM + CD (coz she left quite hazily)
Overall : 5.92/10 (mostly brought down by in-coming SMS & no chemistry)

Still prefer Xiao xiao anytime with her looks & size.
Dun flame me, juz my personal honest opinion...

goodfuck
08-01-2009, 01:38 PM
Firstly, like to thanks TS for sharing the contact so quickly yesterday. Got his reply only a few minutes after I PM him. After getting contact, straightaway call Connie and she happens to be free in the afternoon, so 'mai tu liao', quickly go to Lavender to meet her.

First impression quite pretty and attractive although I personally would not consider her a SYT, more like a young office lady. Dressing is quite modern as well. She asked me to go for a bath so we went in together but nothing exciting happen inside, just help to wash my didi, back, etc.

After bath, she got a call for another booking immediately after mine and in fact, she receive a few SMS and calls later as well. Looks like business quite good for her. After that can feel that she's rushing to complete her job.

Look: 6.5/10
Body: 7/10 (quite well proportion, smooth skin)
Boobs: 7/10 (big enough, not sure about the size, nipple hardened when you play with it.)
Fingering: Yes, and wets easily
BJ: 5/10 Ok, but too short and rush
FJ: 6/10 Ok, good stereo sound, tight cunt but again feel like she's rushing to complete it.

Skycdo
09-01-2009, 04:56 PM
First time writing FR. Try her 2 days ago. Make an appointment at 4.45pm. I think business is really good for her, she received sms while in the room and she couldn't read it as it is in english. Ask me to translate and then make the next appointment at 5.30pm. After what had happen, even before we have started our business, my bro was switch off after the incident. This is my FR:

Look : 6/10
Body : 6/10 (Some baby fat)
Boobs : 7/10 (Not too bad, pinkish)
BJ : 5.5/10 (No power)
Fingering : Yes
FJ : 6/10 (Hardworking, riding on me most of the time)

rbtan
14-01-2009, 05:36 PM
Thanks Bro asslover for the contacts..
Met har at L81...
Look : 6.5/10
Boobs: B
Frenching: NA
BJ: Nice and she put on cap while blowing.
Fingering: Light
Fj: 7/10
Rtf: Yes

She has many sms coming in but attitude is good... finished then look at messages...

vince_kid
17-01-2009, 01:18 PM
first and formost would like to thanks bro 8899 has intro his gem to me but i have to write the truth.

Yestherday has have a arrangement with connie at 7.30pm at lavender,sms her my room number and within min my door bell ring,very good in time management.first impression hmmm ok anyway without make-up. inside the room she was busy talking with her HP,after she has done she ask me whether she going to bathe first or me and i reply her can we bathe together?
she say that she does not have the habbit to bathe together,sainz liao:(

Nvm told her to go first, after i had finish my bathe also she quickly ask me to lye down and cap me for bbjj last not more than 3min,than quicly ask me to insert my didi to her love hole.her moaning was so fake and i think all she want is hurry and finish the job.whole session not more than 30min,anyway i also sainz liao.ask her why so in the hurry?she say sorry to me and tell me that she has to attend a birthday party at 8pm after that she has to go to her working place by 9pm cos somebody has booked her as per her mummy,and keep on telling me that she will do extra for me after she back from china( she leaving on next wed ).why didnt tell me in the first place that you have to attend to so many places i ask. she keep quite and all she did was putting her make-up in front of the mirror. very piss off at that time:mad:

After all that my luck,paid her and told her to leave the room first as i wanted some rest.

bro,she a great gem to (F) but cannot make it la.

blurangels
19-01-2009, 12:13 AM
Met up with Connie few days back @ C81. Must say she’s not my cup of tea upon opening the door, chat for a while before the bath SOP. Off the bed after it, starting with the BJ not really a good one I must say still have room to improve thus quickly switch over to doggie and unload my bullets in that position after 10 mins. Sorry bro for my bad FR still trying to improve it, over all Connie is a gem not to be miss out, like other bro will say “one men meat is another man's poison” :D
Look: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Nationality: PRC
Boobs: B cup (I guess:D)
BJ: 6.5/10
FJ: 7/10
GEF: 7/10
FJ: 8/10 (Only tried the doggie)

hugootober
21-01-2009, 08:55 AM
1st want to thanks bro asslover to share with me connie contact no. And also would like to say sorry to bro asslover till now I just try out connie, it just bocos our timing no right :)

Call cornnie yesterday, bingo she is free after 2pm (after yesterday, she will fly back to china for abt 2 week holiday, CNY mah...). So quickly meet her at 2pm+ at lavendar 81. Dindong, a pretty young lady with black dress stand in front of me. Heng ah, those type I like :)

She is a sweet next door gal, help me to undress and lead me to bath room. While bathing, she help me to wash clean clean and give me a just very short bj....make my didi stand up and then stop it.... buay tahan, haha.

On the bed, she lick me from head to toe, shiok man. Keen to try any position as I requested, such a wanderful gal with those type I like it very much.

Look: 6.5/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: B cup (nipper become hard hard while I suck her)
BJ: 7/10
GEF: 8/10
FJ: 9/10 (as many position as I request)
RTF: Yes, when she back to sillypo again.

DRSG
18-02-2009, 12:48 PM
first and formost would like to thanks bro 8899 has intro his gem to me but i have to write the truth.

Yestherday has have a arrangement with connie at 7.30pm at lavender,sms her my room number and within min my door bell ring,very good in time management.first impression hmmm ok anyway without make-up. inside the room she was busy talking with her HP,after she has done she ask me whether she going to bathe first or me and i reply her can we bathe together?
she say that she does not have the habbit to bathe together,sainz liao:(

Nvm told her to go first, after i had finish my bathe also she quickly ask me to lye down and cap me for bbjj last not more than 3min,than quicly ask me to insert my didi to her love hole.her moaning was so fake and i think all she want is hurry and finish the job.whole session not more than 30min,anyway i also sainz liao.ask her why so in the hurry?she say sorry to me and tell me that she has to attend a birthday party at 8pm after that she has to go to her working place by 9pm cos somebody has booked her as per her mummy,and keep on telling me that she will do extra for me after she back from china( she leaving on next wed ).why didnt tell me in the first place that you have to attend to so many places i ask. she keep quite and all she did was putting her make-up in front of the mirror. very piss off at that time:mad:

After all that my luck,paid her and told her to leave the room first as i wanted some rest.

bro,she a great gem to (F) but cannot make it la.

Now that you have this FR.
Here 's mine.

Once I saw her she not my type,invited her in and told her sorry something urgent cropped up need to go.I paid her anyway.I left first only to border her to leave keys with the reception.

asslover8899
08-03-2009, 02:34 AM
Does anyone know that Connie have come back already???

YES, she is Back. PM or email me if you need her contact.

Chio

youallsonice?
08-03-2009, 03:10 AM
Seems like not super chio SYT as claimed.... $80 price tag overrated...

asslover8899
09-03-2009, 08:52 PM
Connie is BACK, those BROs who have her number can call her. PM or email me @ [email protected] for her contact.

Chio

dustremover
10-03-2009, 12:38 AM
Bro,
Can share her contact?
I will leave FR after a sesstion with her.
Thanks

asslover8899
11-03-2009, 02:46 PM
All PMs and emails are clear.

PM or email me @ [email protected] for her contact.

Chio

Bonkers89
11-03-2009, 04:59 PM
Hi Bro, canpass the contact please... Thanks

asslover8899
11-03-2009, 09:44 PM
Who is the mother fucker tat zapped me and just put the down the words - OKT....sign.. You mother cheebye itchy huh, need my cock! Just call me, I will fuck her upside down for u.

PM or email me @ [email protected] or visit Forum - Jenny2fYou (http://jenny2fyou.forums-free.com) for more great lobang.

Chio

cool
11-03-2009, 10:42 PM
can i have her contact no..

asslover8899
13-03-2009, 12:14 AM
Bros who wan Connie contact can pm or email me @ [email protected] or visit Forum - Jenny2fYou (http://jenny2fyou.forums-free.com) for more great lobang.

Chio

jo3bez
13-03-2009, 01:11 AM
bro can i haf her contact too?

smoky7
13-03-2009, 10:05 AM
Hey bro,

Can have her contact too? Thanks

asslover8899
15-03-2009, 01:07 AM
Bros who wan Connie contact can pm or email me @ [email protected] or visit Forum - Jenny2fYou (http://jenny2fyou.forums-free.com) for more great lobang.

Chio

liverd3
15-03-2009, 11:40 AM
bro 8899,
can i have ke ni ctc please.
thanks in advance

mustangman
19-03-2009, 12:54 PM
To all brother!
I just tried this girl 2 days ago.
It is very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks a lot!

asslover8899
21-03-2009, 03:12 AM
Thanks Bro mustangman for his short and sweet FR on Connie.

Chio

asslover8899
24-03-2009, 12:15 AM
Strange, :confused:many Bros have tried Connie since her return but I dun see any FR??? Too busy????

Chio

Fat Bear
24-03-2009, 12:13 PM
Can pm me her number too thanks...

kiler
25-03-2009, 12:07 AM
bro can share her contacts w me ?

lek54
25-03-2009, 12:48 AM
sorry for late fr bro. asslover8899.
had met last friday at 1930hrs and what wonderful session i got from this girl.
what's written on her is spot on, looks,experience,great companion,etc. but there's something special about her boobs for u all to find out...hahaah
she a hardworking girl and she reports punctually start at ktv.treat her well as she is ingeed a 'wild GEM'
xie xie to TS bro. Asslover

janet.gunn
25-03-2009, 11:57 AM
Firstly thanks Bro TS for ctc. Tried her some weeks back when she just RTU. As doing this in office just make it snappy.

Looks : 6/10 (Pleasant but not super-chio perhaps expectation need to be moderated)
Body : 6.5/10 (smooth fair skin & proportional to her height)
Boobs : 6/10( B-cup at most & being a boobs lover, I was hoping her looks can overide my horny requirement of min. a C-cupper, :()
Atittude : 7/10 (nice but no strong chemistry & after 30mins, she told me her fren waiting for her downstair so appreciate my understanding. WTF?)
BJ : 5/10
Frenching : NA
GFE : 6/10 (although she quite hardworking & tried to make me come but perhaps no frenching, limited BJ & lack of chemistry resulted in her 'next appt' hinging on my mind, departed w/o firing off)
RTF : Unlikely as got quite a fair bit of backlog to clear.
Damage : $80 excl RM + CD

UncleJoe
25-03-2009, 12:21 PM
bro pm me her contacts pls

KickBoxer
25-03-2009, 03:41 PM
any contacts?

asslover8899
27-03-2009, 09:39 AM
Please email me @ [email protected] for her contact. Dun PM me.

Chio

Wonderer
27-03-2009, 10:07 AM
SYT.. sure keen.

can share her CTC?

asslover8899
28-03-2009, 02:39 PM

Chio

kennyboy1314
28-03-2009, 04:23 PM
hi bro, may i have her contact pls? thanks!!

PrinceCheong
28-03-2009, 09:31 PM
Bro Asslover8899, can share contact of Connie with me pls ?
Thanks

asslover8899
29-03-2009, 01:39 AM

Chio

jasonlalal
03-04-2009, 03:39 AM
Look : 7.0/10
BBBJ/BJ : 6/10 (Can be better)

THKS for e ctc! :)

cclie
03-04-2009, 03:55 AM
hi bro, can i have her contact. thks

asslover8899
04-04-2009, 04:06 PM
Thanks Bro jasonlalal for his short FR.

Chio

sloanejc65
18-04-2009, 01:36 AM
Thks bro ts for t ctc

Looks 6/10
Boobs A
Bj only with cap 6/10
Fj got a gd ass for doggie 7/10
Gfe 7/10
Damage as above

In t looks dept I'm hard to please

I think most bros overated
Cheer

asslover8899
18-04-2009, 02:32 AM
Thanks Bro sloanejc65 for his short FR.

Chio

asslover8899
21-04-2009, 08:22 AM

Chio

blackvenom
21-04-2009, 08:47 AM
Bro pls pm me her contact thanks.

xiu018623
21-04-2009, 11:55 AM
Bro, can give the contact.

Thank you.

- The real quality checker in town for sex

impossible
21-04-2009, 09:33 PM
Hi Bro,

can share her ctc

thanks alot

asslover8899
22-04-2009, 02:30 AM
Just RTF Connie and taken a few photo of her.

http://img11.imagevenue.com/loc1132/th_38397_Connie01_123_1132lo.JPG (http://img11.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=38397_Connie01_123_1132lo.JPG)

http://img140.imagevenue.com/loc599/th_38402_Connie02_123_599lo.JPG (http://img140.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=38402_Connie02_123_599lo.JPG)

Chio

dloc
22-04-2009, 08:39 AM
First – Thanks to the TS for sharing.

Went to see Connie a couple of days ago.

First impression, Connie’s quite a looker. Young, slim and quite pretty. I guess it was me (as I was quiet on the day, not trying to chat her up enough) but the session was one of the less exciting ones and everything was pretty SOP. She’s quite shy throughout the session, but could tell she enjoyed the sex – very wet and moan was not fake.

Here’s a summary:

Looks: 7.5
Body: 7.5 (slim and not too short, maybe around 1.6)
Boobs: 7.5 - B (with nice light small nips)
BJ: 7
Pussy: 7.5 (Tight, very wet, and great for painting)
Frenching: No
Fingering: Yes
FJ: 8
GFE: 6.5
RTF: Yes – I quite enjoy bonking a looker
Damage: $80 plus cd and room

Up me if it is your day…

asslover8899
22-04-2009, 11:52 AM
Bro Dloc for his FR on Connie.

Chio

asslover8899
23-04-2009, 12:07 AM

Chio

http://img11.imagevenue.com/loc1132/th_38397_Connie01_123_1132lo.JPG (http://img11.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=38397_Connie01_123_1132lo.JPG)

http://img140.imagevenue.com/loc599/th_38402_Connie02_123_599lo.JPG (http://img140.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=38402_Connie02_123_599lo.JPG)

alan shearer
23-04-2009, 12:15 AM

Chio

bro..you gt mail...TQ

frnchua
23-04-2009, 12:41 AM
Hay Bro , pls PM me connie hp.
After try will post FR:p

Your Mailbox is full
Thanks

zxwcy01
23-04-2009, 02:50 AM
can PM me your number? thks

zxwcy01
23-04-2009, 02:53 AM
Sex God was always on myside when I need him.Was at Chinatown doing some early CNY shopping when I spotted a SYT boarding a bus. Without wasting a min, I hop on the same bus and manage to sit beside her. I was trying to struck a conversation with her but just find the right moment, then I got a call from my friend and tat create a instant chain reaction. She turn and smile at me asking me where I got the ring tone. Well, I got those unique ringtone tat was a catchy phase. All the way we will talking like old friends. Find out that she is a student doing some courses at L. Got her contact and told her tat I will look for her when I got the time. She said why not we meet up after her lesson. So patiently waited for 2 hrs before we finally met up and she asked me where I wan to go, jokingly I asked her whether she will go to H81 with me, was surprise tat she said Yes. Didn't bother to ask how much, my mind was full of images on how I going to fcuk this SYT.

So off we go to H81 nearby. Once in the room, she jump on me giving me a cuddling hug. Slowly undress her to reveal her shapely body. Her boob was just nice for her height, B+ I think. Got abit of baby fat at the waist. Her skin was quite fair and smooth. Proceed to shower and my hand were all over her body while she got her tied at my didi.

We make our way to the bed after a quick wash. She was not comfortable abt doing BBBJ as I am okay with BJ too. Nice sucking power even with cap. Either I am too excited or somehow, I forget some of those lovemaking skill. I just managed to suck and lick her boob before she started to mount me on top. She started slow and easy before picking the momentum. Can't let myself to cum too fast, I wan to slowly taste this SYT. signal to her to switch to doggy. She got a nice round ass. smack her backside a few time when I ram her hard. Her moan was getting louder and louder. Finally ooh, can't hold back anymore, out come my white semen. We rest and chat, she said she cummed 3 times as commented that my didi as too thick and it almost fillup her cunt hole.

Asked her how much she charge other customer and she said her customers mostly paid her $80. So paid her $80 with a small tips. Told her tat I will recommend some friends to her. That how she landed here. Please take good care of her as she is another GEM.

Disclaimer: I am not her OKT and also not getting anything back in cash or in kind ie free bonk. Juz helping and sharing.
can PM me your number? thks ~~

asslover8899
23-04-2009, 08:10 AM

Chio

kenneth38
23-04-2009, 01:45 PM
Appreciate if TS can pass contacts!

Cheers!

jackccz
23-04-2009, 02:03 PM
may to share connie ctc?

allankok33
23-04-2009, 02:18 PM
can i have her contact. Thanks bro. Young and great figure.

snoopypuppy
23-04-2009, 04:15 PM
bro can give me her contact?tks.

brian33
24-04-2009, 12:02 AM
Dear TS, Thank you for sharing this gem.

FR on Connie
Origin: Sichuan
Look: 7.5/10
Body: 7.5/10
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 7.5/10
Attitude: 7.5/10
KC: 7.5/10
Painting: No
Frenching: No
RTF: Yes

Remark: Very shy at first sight!... once "engine" starts... pussy damn wet.. love juice keep flowing... shiok man... deifinitely will find time to RTF.. :D

asslover8899
24-04-2009, 01:32 AM
Thanks Bro Brian33 for his FR on Connie, nice one.

Chio

asslover8899
24-04-2009, 07:31 PM

Chio

asslover8899
25-04-2009, 01:18 AM

Chio

asslover8899
26-04-2009, 01:15 PM

Chio

zxwcy01
26-04-2009, 03:53 PM
bro can pm me her num? tks

asslover8899
27-04-2009, 09:57 AM

Chio

kakashi
27-04-2009, 09:12 PM
Arranged a session with Connie today at Chinatown H81. I was under the impression maybe she is not a SYT when I heard her voice over the phone, she has a coarse voice.
Took her ~15mins to arrive when I inform her of the room number. When I opened the door, I was pretty taken aback that she is indeed a syt and dresses well too.

She's very hygenic and brushes her teeth before and after the action.
Catbath was short but enjoyable, she really know where the sensitive parts are. She capped me skillfully using her mouth and mounted me cowgirl style. Proceeded to missionary and I think she came, her moaning was damn solid. Ended the FJ with doggy. Guess I was too tired and unable to come. She's really a very nice lady and HJ me for almost 15mins and keep checking with me if she is hurting me and is the pressure ok.
We cowered under the blanket and watch tv for awhile before cleaning up and leaving the place....nice GFE feeling.

Looks : 8/10 (dresses well and looks young)
Body : 7.5/10 (a little tummy fat)
BJ : 7/10 (a short one with some deep throat)
FJ : 8/10 (very accomodating)
GFE : 9/10
RTF : yes
Damage : $80 (Room and CD not included)

Thanks bro asslover8899 for sharing this gem. :)

asslover8899
28-04-2009, 12:35 AM
Any Bro who wan Connie contact, please email me @ [email protected] . Dun PM me.

asslover8899
30-04-2009, 10:37 AM
kamsia Bro kakashi for his FR on Connie.

Any Bro who wan Connie contact, please email me @ [email protected] . Dun PM me.

wasabi29
30-04-2009, 09:36 PM
Thanks bro asslover8899 for the ctc. Met up with Connie today.

Looks: 7.5 quite a looker, very good dress sense
Body: 7.0 Smooth fair skin but little bit of tummy fat
Catbath: 7.0
BJ: 7.0 cap little bro expertly using mouth but quite short
FJ: 8.0 Very nice moaning throughout
GFE: 8.0 Very chatty after FJ

Overall a very enjoyable session!! :)

asslover8899
01-05-2009, 12:34 AM
kamsia Bro wasabi29 for his FR on Connie.

Swagelock
01-05-2009, 05:32 AM
Bro,can I have Connie's contact no? Thanks.

asslover8899
01-05-2009, 12:39 PM

cow3232
02-05-2009, 01:17 AM
My thanks to TS for the contact. Tried Connie on Wednesday evening.
She was a good bonk.

Looks : 7.5/10
Body : 7/10
BJ : 8/10 (Told her to stop after a while, i was too horny)
RTF : yes

asslover8899
02-05-2009, 11:58 AM
Thanks Bro cow3232 for his FR on Connie.

asslover8899
03-05-2009, 01:49 AM

asslover8899
03-05-2009, 02:14 PM

asslover8899
03-05-2009, 11:02 PM

darky
04-05-2009, 02:09 AM
please provide contact

sixnine
04-05-2009, 04:22 PM
Just had a session with Connie. She is young but not really my type of syt. Dress well and she told me she just bought a new Gucci belt at Paragon this morning.

After a short chitchat, we stripped and went in to bath together. Nice body and slight pinkish boobs, just enough for me to cap and fondle with both my hands. She did the SOP cleanup for me in the toilet, other than that no special exciting happenings in the toilet.

Came out and I lay down on the bed and let her do the work first. Catbath was a bit short but still ok, and then without me knowing she already capped me with her mouth and started her BJ. While she is giving me her deep throat BJ, my fingers are busy fingering her and man she is wet wet wet already....:) She started to moan and can get quite loud after a while, got to slow down my fingering to lower her volume.

I almost cannot tahan her deep throat BJ, so got to stop her and by then I was too high to service her, straightaway asked her to mount me cowgirl style. She can really ride, power rider....at the same time, my hands are also busy fondling and playing with her beautiful boobs bouncing up and down right in front of me.....next I went missionary, the sight of her eyes closed and the sound of her moanings really make me bei tahan....got to control a bit as I don't want to fire so fast.....continued missionary for about 10 mins before I fire all my bullets into her lovehole.....shiok man....:p

after that, we rested on the bed, talk cock and continue to carrass each other for another 10 mins or so before we clean up and shower.

Looks : 7/10 (young but not really my type of syt)
Body : 7/10 (fair)
Boob : 7.5/10 (very nice to fondle, soft and smooth)
BJ : 7.5/10 (with deep throat, I almost bei tahan even with cap on)
RTF : probably

Thanks bro asslover8899 for sharing her contact.

asslover8899
05-05-2009, 09:22 PM
Thanks Bro sixnine for his FR on Connie.

asslover8899
07-05-2009, 02:05 AM
Any Bro who wan Connie or Ye Zhi contact, please email me @ [email protected] . Dun PM me.

alanssmith00
07-05-2009, 10:41 PM
FR on Connie

Decent looking but confirm not SYT by my OWN standards
No GFE or maybe case by case basis
BJ was ok and FJ was not too bad, quite tight
Overall was just an average bonk. Nothing spectacular.

Just my honest opinion. I go for looks more than skills, so my FR would be based on my feel of the session.

asslover8899
08-05-2009, 03:15 PM
Thanks Bro alanssmith00 for his FR on Connie.

Any Bro who wan Connie or Ye Zhi contact, please email me @ [email protected] . Dun PM me.

Saint D
10-05-2009, 04:21 AM
Thanks Mr asslover8899 for sharing Connie's contact.

Looks : 6.5/10 (Nice complexion)
Body : 7.5/10 (Fair and smooth!! Nice)
Boob : 7.5/10 (Smooth, soft and perky, definitely not sagging)
BBBJ : 7.5/10 (YESss!! Good suction)
Pussy: 7.5/10 (No smell, small patch of hair.Loves her moaning when I give it my tongue)
GFE : 7/10
RTF : Yes

hornybastard90
10-05-2009, 09:29 AM
can i have connie number ? i need a girl to bonk :D
Thanks alot man :)

homme74sg
15-05-2009, 02:21 AM
I had a session with connie on Wednesday. Sorry but she isn't "super chio" and neither is she a SYT. She looks are very very average and kind of flat and broad to be frank. How to describe? Perhaps a "praying mantis" type of face. But her body and figure is good. So i bonk her without looking at her face.

BJ was ok and i didnt even noticed that she put the cap in her mouth and rolled it down my dick using her lips. So BJ with cap and no BBBJ. Fingering is allowed but no CIM.

Upon penentration, her moaning was loud, especially when she was about to cum. In my session, she came quite fast when i did her missionary. She was very accomodating to the various positions. We tried cowgirl (she on top), missionary, doggie etc. Finally, i cummed on her breast.

Overall, here are my ratings

Looks : 6/10
Body : 7.5/10 (Slim and fair)
Boob : 7/10 (average B+ size and firm)
BJ : 6.5/10 (Can be better and longer))
FJ : 7/10 (very accomodating in the various positions but her pussy isnt that tight)
RTF : No likely as i am into looks
Damage : $80 + $30 for hotel room

chongqq
15-05-2009, 08:48 AM

She is too good to be missed! May I have her contacts please?

Thanks!

sasuke0125
18-05-2009, 07:24 PM
bro can have her no

asslover8899
20-05-2009, 12:32 AM

sam_chee
20-05-2009, 04:42 AM
can M me her number?pls..

newbie9oo9
20-05-2009, 07:23 AM
bro share connie ctc pls.thanks

faber69
21-05-2009, 03:20 AM
Thks TS for the ctc, got it sometime ago but only get time to call her today.

After sending my car for polishing nearby, walked 5min to the location she mentioned (H81), then she brought me to a back alley and enter a back gate. a small 2sty establishment with less than 10room (i think) but they are nice and big.

Started with showering together and once done action started. Catbath me everywhere and Bj me for few time but didi awoke a while and fell sleepy again, finally, only half awake (???maybe headache) and didi try to find his way to her lovely place but fail to enter, didi semi-hard and she very tight.

No choice but to return to reality, didi con't sleeping and i'm wide awake. Just hugged her like my GF on bed but after 5mins her phone ring and told her to answer. Next appt was made, then we shower sperately. She waited in the room for the next appt to pick her up, while waiting we TCSS and she offer to do some head & back massage for me. NICE!

Look : 8/10 (A super chio SYT)
Body : 8/10
Boob : b-
BJ : 6/10
FJ : didn't manage
GFE : 7/10
RTF : yes, later part when massage GFE point was hitting the roof but time up, and mission was not completed (:pFj)

wiltansp
26-05-2009, 10:51 AM
Thanks TS for contact. Esp since I am newbie. Met up with Connie about 2 weeks ago at a hotel near Lavender 81. Good looking chick. Service was good. First time putting FR. Please forgive.

skyboliett
05-06-2009, 08:53 PM
can pm the contact share thank

skyboliett
05-06-2009, 08:55 PM
can emai connnie to [email protected]

bunker0000
16-06-2009, 03:10 PM
can pass me connie's contact plss

Boobsseeker
21-06-2009, 11:02 PM
Thks TS for the ctc, also got it sometime ago
but I was busy bonking other SBF bros' recommendations.
With the ghost town environment in GL, this is my only source of MMs now.

Connie was very punctual, reached the area before me.
( I lost track of time during shopping, bad bad me)
We shower seperately, maybe due to my sweat and smell in rushing to meet her, :D
She catbath me everywhere,while slowly caresss my sensitive areas [shoik man!!]:p
As what some bros had said, she also capped me using her mouth, but with some difficulties.;)
She must have been hungry, keep deep-throating me even after I asked her to stop twice (nearly cum).
I slowly enter as she is still tight,and when she opens up, I quickly increase my frequency
and bonk her hard, her moaning sure make me work harder.
Shy to say, only did in one position, can't tahan long enough to change.:o

Look : 8/10 (A looker)
Body : 7/10 (got tummy fat mai? did not look for it)
Boob : b ( comfort to suck and grab with nice pink tips - yum yum )
BJ : 7.5/10 (Had to asked her to stop)
FJ : 7.5/10 (The loud moanings sure helps)
GFE : 5/10 (I have no charm loi)

Dragonite
22-06-2009, 11:43 AM
hi bro , please pass me the ctc , thanks

philipsho
29-06-2009, 07:54 PM
hi bro, mind sharing your lobang with me? do you have her number and photo to share? please drop me a email at [email protected]

CheeBye Licker
29-06-2009, 07:56 PM
bro can share her contacts ?

huatuo
29-06-2009, 08:04 PM
hi bro, can share her ctc with me :)

philipsho
01-07-2009, 07:28 PM
Thank you bro asslover8899 and suckall123 for the contact

sms connie ask her whether she will be available in the late afternoon today for a shot in lavender, but she say lavender 81 no longer safe so agreed to meet in a motel behind lavender 81 instead. She is late for 20+mins .... but after seeing her it is all worth while. she look super chio on first sight but after sometime it is still above average ^^ nice slim body, and angel face.... surely know how to dress up.... should have a B cup

After a chat, know that she is from sichuan, came to singapore as a student in a college near lavender. very gf service, hardworking and wet ^^. after sex actually hug together and chat... and have a short dinner nearby before she goes for shopping

Look : 8.0/10 (A chio SYT)
BBBJ/BJ : 8/10 (very hardworking and gf)
RTF : Yes
Damage : $80/1/1 (RM $20 and CD not included)

once again thank you bro asslover8899 and suckall123 for the good time

vespa1176
06-07-2009, 01:36 PM
can share her contact?..thks!

Suckall123
07-07-2009, 02:19 AM
As Bro Asslover8899 is not able to send out any PM, anyone wan Connie contact can pm me or email to Bro Asslover8899 at [email protected] .

Lim Caza
07-07-2009, 05:01 PM
Brother, please pm contact. Thank You in advance.

hjj84
07-07-2009, 11:30 PM
hi bro

can pm me her ctc? thanks

kenneth38
08-07-2009, 03:10 AM
Bro,

Can share her ctc?

Cheers~

Ben225111
08-07-2009, 07:59 AM
bro asslover8899, tried to pm u but inbox full liaoz... can share connie ctc... many thanks... :D

superman67
08-07-2009, 04:48 PM
Hi TS, can share her ctc? She's a gem.

asificare
09-07-2009, 11:41 AM
Hi TS, would appreciate if you can share connie's contact. Thank you!

adamll
09-07-2009, 12:54 PM
Hi bro, can have her cotact no. Love this syt thanks alot:d

supernewbie
09-07-2009, 06:44 PM
Bro, yr pm is full, Can i have her ctc please? Thks.

richardlee
11-07-2009, 01:32 AM
Very grateful to TS for providing me wif connies contact

FR on my encounter with her this evening

Was rather aprehensive of arranging for a session with her after reading so many conflicting reports on this babe. However I went with my gut and was well rewarded for it.

Noticed that she was very responsive with her smses and figured either she is very service orientated or business real bad lately. Almost all my sms to her was replied within 5-10 mins. Arranged for to meet up at 81 R#*&r which really has jacked up price to $30 as pointed out by some bros, and told connie of the room number.

I was tingling with anticipation awaiting her arrival and kept peeking out of the peephole in the door. Finally the doorbell rang and I rushed to greet her.
At first glance my worst fears were assuaged, (I can surely fxxk a face like that face), tho her voice was rather deep. She had well defined features, slight makeup on and was smartly dressed as many other bro's have commented on.

She came into the room telling me that she had some wine to drink with the guy before me thus was feeling abit tipsy. I found her chatty and sincere and we talked abit while my eyes roamed her lithe body.

She was wearing a see thru blouse with kinda amplified her curves, my hands wandered over to the delicious mellons hanging down from her chest and massaged them. Mmmmm... nice, firm and definately not fake, and of good size too. She then asked if I wanted to shower together which I replied affirmative, she then started stripping and lo and behold her perfectly proportioned and naked body stood before my greedy eyes. Her nipples were soft bround and large, her breast rose from her slim body coming up to about at least a B+

The shower started of SOP but i couldnt resist fondling her all over, she responded by soaping me up and giving me a nice rub around with her ample assets and my little bro was so impressed that he rose up in respect. Sensing my anticipation, she quickly washed me clean asked me to wait for her while she washed herself.

She came out from the bathroom in a towel and pounced on me in bed, giving me a nice cat bath which I didnt really think was great as her mouth was rather dry. Maybe too many customers today. She started going south and suddenly as if magic i was capped and she started blowing away. Her technique and suction were among the better ones I have experienced and I dare say if it was a BBBJ I would have come there and then. (she doesnt do BBBJ due to hygine reasons and I support that, safety first mah)

Unable to hold back much longer, I threw her down on bed and started fingering her and suctioning those heavenly mounds of pleasure. I could feel her tightness and natural wetness as she enjoyed me giving her some pleasure, even going as far as directing my finger movement and speed.

By then my little soldier was already all straight and hard in protest, requesting for immediate clearance to enter into enemy teritory. I gently placed myself into position and entered her from good ol missionary position. An immediate feeling of satisfaction ran thru my body, this angel was a perfect fit for my manhood. Our bodies anatomy was perfectly positioned for maximal pleasure. I began thrusting her, gradually increasing in both speed and strength, with her tightness all over me, it was a really heavenly feeling and after less than 15 thursts or so, way bellow my average of 3 positions, I felt that I was about to come. Despite my pride to last longer and try more positions, I was enjoying it too much to put a stop on it and released my load all in less than 5 minutes of copulation.
The feeling of sextification was immense and I commented connie on her excellent performance.

After that we chatted abit while she shared horror stories of guys who used to cheat her(bonked her 3 times but refuse to pay, threaten to call police to arrest her if she ask for payment, request for funny stuff like AJ and orgies.) I took an instant liking to her easygoing personality and enjoyed talking to her, telling her of my horror stories of desperado thais and dead fish china girls. We ended up chatting longer than sexxing but I liked it just as much. Had to break it off as another customer of hers arrived liao so we washed up and said our goodbyes with promises on a next meeting.

Anyway here are my grades

Looks: 7(i am hard to please but she is really quite pleasant looking, unless you are only satisfy with jolin chai then hard la)

Body: 9 (little bit baby fat but nice boobs and butt, slim waist, and damn sexy in the revealing little top of hers

Frenching/painting : no try

Catbath: 6(only average as too dry and not enough action, I enjoy being slurrped)

BJ: 8(one of the best capped BJ I have experienced, good suction and movement)

FJ: 9(I came in less than 5 mins, what more to say, only can compare with the time i lost my virginity sia)

RTF: definately, as long as time and cash allows for it

Damage: $80+$30(room &*#@!!!!)+$10 tips

Overall a very enjoyable bonk, wanted to up TS rep but was unable to as he din post for 2 days liao, am in your eternal debt for this gem. Thanks

Suckall123
11-07-2009, 02:14 PM
Great that Bro richardlee enjoy the session with Connie. After helping Bro Asslover8899, I oso kenna ban by MOD, wtf, any bro wan Connie contact can either email Bro Asslover8899 at [email protected] , or me at [email protected]

Think
30-07-2009, 01:54 AM
Tried Connie last week.
Here's my view;

Look: 7/10 (Makes effort to doll up, i like the way she do her hair)
Boobs: B (Feels enhanced)
Body: 7/10 (Slender)
Cathbath: 7/10 (Erotic)
BJ: 7/10 (Would have been 9 if it's BBBJ)
FJ: 7/10 (Nice stereo and facial expressions)
CIM : No
Frenching: Didn't try
Fingering : Yes (Wet & horny!)
GFE: 7/10
RTF: Probably
Damages: $80/1 shot + $20 rm + CD

Overall: 7/10
Selling point = Pretty, SYT, Enjoyable Bonk

Thanks to TS for great find and Bro Suckall for the contact.

sam1313
30-07-2009, 04:35 PM
Bros, may i have connie's contact? thanks :D

luckz83
04-08-2009, 04:45 PM
Can pm me Connie's ctc no. thx!!:)