PDA

View Full Version : MILK KTV GL-Lor.12

FabJun
29-12-2008, 10:08 AM
This KTV just open last Tuesday.

Nice place comfortable room, but the place only got 15 room...
Xiao Mei are nice...
Price are smiliar with BS...

Any brother been there???:D

JonnieWalker
29-12-2008, 10:36 AM
How about you? Have you visited? Post your FR lei...

How much for the drinks? HH?

Xiao Mei are nice...

KINGor75
29-12-2008, 12:49 PM

Xiao Mei are nice...

How about you? Have you visited? Post your FR lei...

How much for the drinks? HH?

ok ok, both of u meet up and try out this place then post FR...

austinphua82
29-12-2008, 07:52 PM
xiao mei r nice???u mean the smell of the gals??? woww... drooling,hope its SYT cheers

FabJun
30-12-2008, 11:19 AM
I went there twice last week.
All on other ppl account, so not so clear abt the price. Will find out and let u ppl know.
Xiao Mei are nice mean their service are good and their good to look at also...
not like those xiao mei at TH...like iou them hundred of thosand...

autoroam
30-12-2008, 11:42 AM
No offend to the TS

But are we there for the Xiao Mei or the MeiMei:confused:
Can u provide more info on the MeiMei..... like PRC or Viet
Can play or cannot play????

:D

designroof
30-12-2008, 04:11 PM
Are all the babe fro PRC or viet?

FabJun
31-12-2008, 11:03 AM
I'm sorry for the lousy info i gave...:p

Most of the gal there are PRC, but i do saw2 vet...
Xiao Mei are also from PRC...friendly...see yr own KANG-Hoo to get Xiao Mei...
for your info some time u may get de different feeling between Xiao Mei & Xiao Jia...

One of the manager was from MG...
But this place toilet are small, no Punk-Sai room for male...

Will update on price...last nite drink too much not really remeber how they charge...:D

MonsterG
31-12-2008, 11:47 PM
bro .. i went looking for ktv last night but milk ktv was full, sg was full , BS was full .. end up in shanghai n bored my self to death. Hope u post a FR on milk soon n i will go there~

CuntTracker
01-01-2009, 12:43 AM
Yea gib some info bro

Most important got Happy Hour? and pricing?

FabJun
11-01-2009, 02:21 PM
This KTV HH is from 2.30-8pm
Small rm-3jar-90++
Mid Rm-4jar-121++
Big Rm-5jar-150++

Nite hour 8pm to 2am
Small rm-3jar-110++
Mid Rm-4jar-150++
Big Rm-5jar-190++

All mei mei sre from Vetna and PRC.

got a PDMM-name yang yang-XiChuan
Look-6/10
BoBo-8/10
friendly...nice to sit with

Small tip--if U are regular and know the manager...Gd for U
U may got speciacal rate like if U stay from 2.30pm till 1 or 2 am...
he may charge u all your drink for happy hour time...

Happy Chonging Bros...:p

wonderguy
12-01-2009, 01:38 AM
Went past this KTV last night, tucked away behind the wall, almost missed it while going past :eek:
Price seems very reasonable, how's the standard of 'playing' bro?
Will check it out when time permits =)

sexrookie
12-01-2009, 09:56 AM
Been there
Miostly Viets not much PRCs
Hope more PRCs will come in to serve
The charges for beer and room is very reasonable.
The waitress are PRCs. One of them very friendly.

singvoid
21-01-2009, 11:05 AM
Been there
Miostly Viets not much PRCs
Hope more PRCs will come in to serve
The charges for beer and room is very reasonable.
The waitress are PRCs. One of them very friendly.

Bro, watz the playability of these Viet gals? Thanks! :D

zackymail
27-01-2009, 06:07 PM
yepz, can provide us more info like the playablility of the girls and the amount of girls working there? thanks bro. cos quite interested to go down for a new change of air but need to know how its like. thanks man.

FabJun
05-02-2009, 01:38 PM
Hi bros,

Seen like Milk KTV become VET.Di-PAn.
There is not much PRC leh...
Few of the VET gal are very playful, Esp. got one very mini size gal...
dun get her name but very playful...

Any oher info, bro want to share???

18_hands
10-02-2009, 10:38 PM
yepz, can provide us more info like the playablility of the girls and the amount of girls working there? thanks bro. cos quite interested to go down for a new change of air but need to know how its like. thanks man.

Hey bro, although I may seem new, I've been going to such places for quite some time already. I've just been too lazy to register.

Well I'll cut to the chase.

Went to Milk KTV 3 weeks in a row, once a week, all during the month of Jan, before CNY.

First time me and my friend went, we got 2 viet girls. Cannot really play, plus I didn't really play with mine because her face CMI. Towards the end, my friend's girl started to sit on him and dance sexily, making moaning noises and stuff like that, but no tit action. Her face also CMI.

Second time we went, there were a group of PRCs there, about 6 of them. They told me they used to work at Armani, NSH, NBJ. they came to milk because the waitress is their friend and told them to go there. The bad thing about them is that they don't understand that NO means NO. Because it was just two guys, we were given a small room, but the girls just came in and all sat down at once. We ended up having about 6 people in the room, damn squeezy. Almost all of them are from JiangSu province, NanJing city.

Take note: there is one that resembles Singapore's Carrie Chong.

In terms of playability, the PRCs are more daring, all you have to do is dare them in a teasing way, and they are most likely to do it. They will auto rubba your crotch area, and you can pull down their top and play with their breasts. My friend got the Carrie Chong look alike, I got something else...

The third time, same group of PRCs were there. Heard people in the toilet say not enough girls: This time I took the Carrie Chong look alike. Can play with her, but she said cannot see her boobs, only can touch. And when you play with her tits, she will look the other way. I asked her to sit on top of me and she obliged, so my hand went up her skirt and just rubbed her back and belly, teasing her. However, she butterfly quite a few times, she will sit with u for about 15 - 20 mins before butterflying though. When she went out of the room, I told my friend that since I can't see her tits, I'll play with them and then when she's looking the other way, my friend gets a free show. It worked, haha he got to see her tits. She doesn't face me when I play with her tits, so I can't see them, she faces the tv. Actually I also got a peek of them, nice eraser nipples. Her boobs are B cup I think, good fit for my hands, no spillage.

For each time we went, we only ordered 2 jugs, plus all the other things that came together.

I was told by a person who worked there that, if I got 4 jugs it would be the same price, because it's in a package, but every time we went, we drove so didn't want to drink so much.

The waitress will come in and ask you for tips, up to you to tip. But we gave them $20 every time we went. Got two waitress, so I ask them to share the tips.

There was one viet girl that looked quite good, so I asked her to come in and sit down with my friend, but she really just sat down. No action no nothing. In the end I ask her to FO without giving her anything, she said I was crazy, cuz I told her if she don't take off her top then she can't sit with us. :p

If I didn't like the girl, I would give her $10 and ask her to FO, depending on how long she sit with me.

Damage for 2 jugs plus fruits and nuts (was told same as 4 jugs): $110 nett
Tips for waitress: $20 (up to you to give)
Tips for girls: $30 (maybe $20 also can but never tried)
Type of girls: Mix of Viet & PRC. The viets can't really communicate. Some of them really got bad temper. The viets there don't really like the PRCs.

Cheers, hope this helps. Feel free to ask me any questions and I would be glad to provide you with the answers if I have them.

Ahboyz
05-04-2009, 03:03 AM
When to milk KTV today all Viet gal no prc gal. Damage is about $240 for a bottle martel include room.

jackbl
05-04-2009, 11:09 AM
Was it at HH or SH? I heard that HH for small room with 2 jugs is about $90-100. Can sit 3 guys. If 4 guys must take middle room, but didnt get to know the price.

When to milk KTV today all Viet gal no prc gal. Damage is about $240 for a bottle martel include room.

Space Marines
05-04-2009, 03:03 PM
hmmmm.... sounds like the girl quantity here still not v good. but will go down and try next week

Ahboyz
05-04-2009, 05:53 PM
When there after 9pm, so i think is SH.

Ahboyz
05-04-2009, 05:56 PM
Was it at HH or SH? I heard that HH for small room with 2 jugs is about $90-100. Can sit 3 guys. If 4 guys must take middle room, but didnt get to know the price.

When there after 9pm, so i think is SH.

larsap
09-04-2009, 02:02 AM
Hi all, I been 2 milk n checked it out 3 wks ago i tink. The charges is still as mention, and quantity of gals I can't gauge lah. Coz I reach thr at bout 2230, den go in the room oni, outside the crowd reminds me of TH. so me n my other 2 frds sit inside room, looked outside at the endless heads 2 choose frm.

the room was small 1, coz 3 person, 4 jugs den damage is bout $140 on bill. the ktv system not so gd lah, but environment and ambience is ok. U get 2 adjust the light frm inside the room. the place has bout 10 to 15 rooms oni, n got 1 or 2 big rooms. at 1st i c the gals all not bad de, den my frds n i took our pick n settle down. however, after 1hr or so, 1 gal need 2 go, den my frd low... bo bian, paid her $20 n ask her 2 go, den we waited n waited n waited.

i tink aft 2300 or so, the gals leave the place 2 another location. so my guess is either go at HH or at NH, catch as mani u wan n make them stay till u leave. coz i heard frm 1 gal at Shing, she said they go 2 a disco at G-Land here at bout 2200. tink they get better money frm thr loh.

so dat day i took a gal, 22yo, not bad n bust is bout B cup. as a boob lover, it is almost 2 my standard, she is an average looker lah n gals thr some nice some CMI. in the end, i SAB (sperm attack brain), took the gal out n fj.

ask her price, she's not sure, so since she duno, i b the boss loh. go hotel 1st. got a bbbj, n she sure is a reali powerful "sucker". haha...

so now still wanna go back thr when I have enuff M-power... worth a visit lah.

conclusion:
KTV system - 7/10
Room - 8.5/10 (clean but small)
gals standard - 7.5/10 (thr r still gems ard)
Bill - $140+ (all included)
Tips - $20 is minimum
Waitress tips - up 2 u, $10 or $20
my FJ - $100/hr (i plan 2 gif her $80, but suddenly she wanna gif me rd 2 n start bbbj me den start 2 ride me, but 2 tired.)

PS: tis is a viet place, n the FJ all depends on if u got them KC (kam cheng). I still didn manage 2 get a free bonk frm viet gals, but did make my $100 worthwhile so far. So bros out thr who haf done it, teach me a bit leh...:p

ruchucky
09-04-2009, 11:48 AM
Hi all, I been 2 milk n checked it out 3 wks ago i tink. The charges is still as mention, and quantity of gals I can't gauge lah. Coz I reach thr at bout 2230, den go in the room oni, outside the crowd reminds me of TH. so me n my other 2 frds sit inside room, looked outside at the endless heads 2 choose frm.

the room was small 1, coz 3 person, 4 jugs den damage is bout $140 on bill. the ktv system not so gd lah, but environment and ambience is ok. U get 2 adjust the light frm inside the room. the place has bout 10 to 15 rooms oni, n got 1 or 2 big rooms. at 1st i c the gals all not bad de, den my frds n i took our pick n settle down. however, after 1hr or so, 1 gal need 2 go, den my frd low... bo bian, paid her $20 n ask her 2 go, den we waited n waited n waited.

i tink aft 2300 or so, the gals leave the place 2 another location. so my guess is either go at HH or at NH, catch as mani u wan n make them stay till u leave. coz i heard frm 1 gal at Shing, she said they go 2 a disco at G-Land here at bout 2200. tink they get better money frm thr loh.

so dat day i took a gal, 22yo, not bad n bust is bout B cup. as a boob lover, it is almost 2 my standard, she is an average looker lah n gals thr some nice some CMI. in the end, i SAB (sperm attack brain), took the gal out n fj.

ask her price, she's not sure, so since she duno, i b the boss loh. go hotel 1st. got a bbbj, n she sure is a reali powerful "sucker". haha...

so now still wanna go back thr when I have enuff M-power... worth a visit lah.

conclusion:
KTV system - 7/10
Room - 8.5/10 (clean but small)
gals standard - 7.5/10 (thr r still gems ard)
Bill - $140+ (all included)
Tips - $20 is minimum
Waitress tips - up 2 u, $10 or $20
my FJ - $100/hr (i plan 2 gif her $80, but suddenly she wanna gif me rd 2 n start bbbj me den start 2 ride me, but 2 tired.)

PS: tis is a viet place, n the FJ all depends on if u got them KC (kam cheng). I still didn manage 2 get a free bonk frm viet gals, but did make my $100 worthwhile so far. So bros out thr who haf done it, teach me a bit leh...:p

wah, you very good bro.
may i know are the gril able to do the kiss the ktv room, raba raba lick the neh neh?
if very high already can go toilet to HJ?
hope you can carrify for me, tonignt looking for cheong place..

larsap
10-04-2009, 03:24 AM
bro, since last yr TH closed down le, few places dared 2 let the gals do these le. the lick neh neh part probably some r willing lah n frenching the gals r oso ok. if u wan tis kind of powerful places, i reali duno aniplace le. sori...:p

FabJun
10-04-2009, 08:02 AM

At this KTV HH sure got room, dun know why most of the time only SH are pack...
So not worry of getting rm at HH, if U like Vet Gals...
It become a Vet. gals ktv...

Go to try the place if U like TH but only if U like Vet, Gals...
aft all is cheap N nice...

Happy chonging...

jkfazer
17-04-2009, 02:45 AM
this gal name Angel, she went back viet but now she is back in Milk again:)

Hi bros,

Seen like Milk KTV become VET.Di-PAn.
There is not much PRC leh...
Few of the VET gal are very playful, Esp. got one very mini size gal...
dun get her name but very playful...

Any oher info, bro want to share???

jkfazer
17-04-2009, 03:04 AM
I been a regular to this KTV for months and here are my knowledge equipped.

1. This place used to have PRC and Viet but now only Viet as the PRC always bully the Viet (know from the boss)

2. It's under the same management as Paramount and Sentosa. If you have someone u know working in Paramount or Sentosa, NOW you can get them to come over, last time not allowed (know from the employee)

3. Prices, HH & SH aldy clarified in earlier posts by fellow bros.

4. Best to call and book room if u going for SH on Fri and Sat as it's usually full.

5. FJ is only done in Hotel and damage is $100 inclusive of tips ( for the girls sitting with u in the KTV room)

6. For those who had not been to this place and wanted to try, u can execute a DELAY + RECEE MISSION at the coffeeshop downstairs before executing ATTACK MISSION :)

7. If you are a super regular and the boss + employee knows you, most likely u'll get "fresh blood" intro to u by the employee (at least this is wat happened to me everytime i go)

8. Kissing and fingering will depends on the gal and stripping is definitely a NO :(

Hope these info will give fellow bros here better ideas abt this KTV.

kipas111
17-04-2009, 08:03 AM
guess this KTV still not that playable as BS

leon1078
18-04-2009, 11:30 AM
u got go before ?

leon1078
18-04-2009, 11:31 AM

u got go before ?

jkfazer
18-04-2009, 11:42 AM

i agree bro, the only plus point abt MILK compare with BS is MILK is solely VIETS which will reckon to bros who like Viets:)

jackbl
18-04-2009, 03:16 PM
Other than this MILK, there is Her Majesty directly opposite milk, and Paramount, which are solely VIETCONGS terriority.
Another plus pt is the viet are not as pushy as the prc, u wont incurred alot of tips for sitting too many gals. U will only cursed why the gals only come in once and if u reject they wont go in again..... :D

i agree bro, the only plus point abt MILK compare with BS is MILK is solely VIETS which will reckon to bros who like Viets:)

jkfazer
21-04-2009, 01:52 PM
Hahaha....:D
i totally agree with u bro.
but if they have no biz, they will come bk 2 try their luck again and if they see you have new friends joined you, they'll attack ur friends straight away pretending u r transparent:cool:

Other than this MILK, there is Her Majesty directly opposite milk, and Paramount, which are solely VIETCONGS terriority.
Another plus pt is the viet are not as pushy as the prc, u wont incurred alot of tips for sitting too many gals. U will only cursed why the gals only come in once and if u reject they wont go in again..... :D

junkie2807
26-04-2009, 10:06 AM
Had a gathering with a few of my friends from the air force, most of them high flying pilots with deep deep pockets. Sigh. I am the poorest among them. Anyway the place was small & cosy with dimly lit corridors. The toilet for the guys is not as small as I expected. About 3 urinals & a piece of cloth covering the entrance. The only toilet bowl (sitting type) belongs in the girls toilet & there is a queue outside most of the time, so good luck to bros wanting to take a dump there.

Rooms are reasonable, not the type that gives you the place is newly renovated but acceptable. To me it is better than BS or NSH. We have about 8 of us & we were assigned Room 8. At first it was not too packed but a few friends joined us at the last minute until a few of my buddies did have space on the sofa to sit & had to temporarily made do with those round cushions in the room. With the girls around, it was havoc which is kind of lively & fun.

Playability was very low for us though. Almost like Party World or K Box but with girls provided to hold your hand or let you wrap your arms around their waist or shoulders. My friend has a regular there so there was some smooching & frenching going on in his corner. Another 2 friends are "commandos" & even if playability is not high, they just whack & see how it goes. There was some squeezing of boobs as well as slipping of hands into their dresses or down their halter tops. I guess it all depends on the level of your aggression & the girls, but overall more tame than BS.

Room was decent as well as the sound system. Song selection is pretty current but I'll leave it to my friends to verify as I am not familiar with chinese songs. Somehow, my friend started to smoke in the room but the xiaomei did not told us off. Wonder if we were pushing our luck. At first it was a welcome change to secretly smoke in the room but soon the ventilation was choking some of us so we obediently went downstairs for our puff.

Some of there were there since 1600hrs so when I reached, there was a half bottle of Martel on the table. Water & ice is free flow I believe. Was told 1 bottle is around SGD$240 & if you buy 2 bottles, you get a complimentary small bottle. 3 bottles & the 4th bottle is complimentary. In the end, with so many people drinking (both girls & guys), we went for the 3+1 package but the total damage is not known until the person who paid gets back to me.

Tips start around SGD$20 for the mediocre & if you wish to bring the girls out, it is possible but some KC & a back rub thrown in for good measure will make the girl more at ease with you & increase your chances of scoring with them. ST should be SG$100 & ON should be SGD$200. My closest friend with the deepest pockets in that room scored with this really beautiful girl with nice facial features & a demonic body. So jealous!!! He told me the "GFE gao" & bedroom skills were a lot above average.

I had an appointment the next day so I could not go for ON but I paid SGD$150 for two full hours of companionship with a little lovin' thrown in. What happens behinds closed doors depends on the chemistry between the both of you but basically you do not have to be rich or handsome (as proven by my experience) to have fun. KC the girls & they melt like butter. Behave like a gentleman in the room 7 the girl will behave like a slut in the bedroom with you. Oh my, the naughty things I did with my girl that night..

That said, Milk KTV is nice place for me, with Hotel 81 just a few steps away & a coffeeshop downstairs to buy cigarettes or finger food.

Go early as the girls tell me there are more girls than customers at the moment. Also rooms are limited.

Ja neh!!!

roamersg
26-04-2009, 10:18 AM
great detailed report junkie, thanks. How do you compare looks of the Pho at Milk or across the street compared to those at NSH or BS? Or did you ever go to the former Century at Lavender, now closed? Thought had some very cute Viets there, better than NSH

jackbl
26-04-2009, 11:32 AM
Thanks for the details FR. For budget people like me, i prefer to take beer. The price is $160 for 4 jugs and include peanuts and fruits :D

For Friday and Saturday, it is mostly FULL house so better go early. The amount of gals is not able to meet the demand :(

Go early as the girls tell me there are more girls than customers at the moment. Also rooms are limited.

Ja neh!!!

junkie2807
26-04-2009, 04:19 PM
great detailed report junkie, thanks. How do you compare looks of the Pho at Milk or across the street compared to those at NSH or BS? Or did you ever go to the former Century at Lavender, now closed? Thought had some very cute Viets there, better than NSH

If I'm not wrong, BS is mostly PRC while NSH is mostly viet girls. I have not been to both places in a very long time so I cannot give my opinion on which place has the better looking girls. I did like what I saw that evening so I guess let's put the quality as average.

I have been to Century KTV before but back then, it was called Romantic KTV if I remembered correctly. Back then also viet girls & I ON this big boobs but petite girl. She asked for SGD$250 for ON which was a fortune for me when I was in NS but she worth it. We did not let each other have much time to rest, let alone sleep, as we were at it like wabbits!!! Bang, rest, bang rest...

Ja neh!!!

larsap
27-04-2009, 05:06 PM
Seriously I agree wif wat bro junkie said. if u wan higher playability, try SG, BS or minah places. All these r so called the benchmarkers after TH's closure. The fun factor for milk is okok oni.

btw, i tink bro junkie was thr in the same room as i am. watever he said kinda brings abt a flashback as i read. anyways, as far as what bro junkie mention, i can justify it as literate reality. anything more realistic, go visit the place urself 2 feel. coz it is reali up 2 each individial's perspective to judge it. my frd who was thr dat nite commented abt language barrier and he still preferred PRC ktvs. Reason is the fun factor and the communication.

4 me n my frds, probably we have surpass the barrier for language and could freely communicate in whether sign, action or simple xplaination. anyways, the package for 3+1 after all the fruits, nuts, svc charge n towels is 630+. the bottles they charged me at 168:eek:

so my recommendation is, u can try it out n c if u like it anot. the gals quality thr so-so nia, a few pro wrestlers and dinos roaming to scare u. the rest is normal, but 4 my regular gal; beauty is in the eye of the beholder.:D

junkie2807
28-04-2009, 11:26 PM
Bro Lupsap,

Your girl was HOT!!! Wish she sat with me. Hahahah.. A few other girls caught my eye too but too bad my Vitamin M has not reached the level I want.

Sigh...

larsap
29-04-2009, 08:20 PM
haha, she's the 1 which caught my eyes on my 1st visit. n it is the day b4 i go tk my driving TP test. bonk her once, reali my best bonk so far. haha... wan 2 go back n jio her out again leh. wan join? tis wk or wkend. den mayb i buy u guys a bottle. but muz c the stocks market 2nite. haha....:D

jackbl
29-04-2009, 11:14 PM
Wah... u must be betting v big on stocks market so much so that u can treat a bottle!!! Nevertheless wish u good luck in your stocks!

Tomorrow nite sure very crowded, not enough gals to go around :D

... wan 2 go back n jio her out again leh. wan join? tis wk or wkend. den mayb i buy u guys a bottle. but muz c the stocks market 2nite. haha....:D

junkie2807
30-04-2009, 12:34 AM
haha, she's the 1 which caught my eyes on my 1st visit. n it is the day b4 i go tk my driving TP test. bonk her once, reali my best bonk so far. haha... wan 2 go back n jio her out again leh. wan join? tis wk or wkend. den mayb i buy u guys a bottle. but muz c the stocks market 2nite. haha....:D

I want cheap beer can liao...

mengloong007
30-04-2009, 11:52 PM
Hi all,
i am looking for kaki to join leh, PM email me ([email protected])me for Sat EPL nite out, any ktv i ok one...cheers :)

Hakoshu
10-05-2009, 02:35 AM
Went to Milk KTV this afternoon with 2 bros.. Not much playability.. I have to be the entertainer there to bring out the mood. All viet girls, some are quite young, i got one that is 18 years old and one good looker at 24y.o.

Damage at $99 for 3 jugs, Overall a very cheap joint. No complains except for the Karaoke system which is quite bad..

To my 2 bros, When u guys want to go again?? :D

WRX_STI
30-06-2009, 12:47 PM
To my 2 bros, When u guys want to go again?? :D waiting for jwny to give signal :p:D

jackbl
01-07-2009, 09:50 AM
As I m not a beer person, if u have just 3 cheongsters for a afternoon session, u may wan to try Paramount ktv at lor 14.... Damage at $84 for 2 jugs....although it may be just $15 different but if dun drink much no need to waste the $$$

Damage at $99 for 3 jugs, Overall a very cheap joint. No complains except for the Karaoke system which is quite bad..

AdGuy
02-07-2009, 01:00 AM
As I m not a beer person, if u have just 3 cheongsters for a afternoon session, u may wan to try Paramount ktv at lor 14.... Damage at $84 for 2 jugs....although it may be just $15 different but if dun drink much no need to waste the $$$

Tot this was supposed to be our secret hideout :mad:

Now don't need to go liao... everyday no room:(

jackbl
02-07-2009, 02:15 AM
I 1 month didnt go there already :D Everyday no room is also good for me, no need to think of going there every now and then :)

Tot this was supposed to be our secret hideout :mad:

Now don't need to go liao... everyday no room:(

love bite
13-07-2009, 02:04 PM
:) hhahaha thanks to all bros giving their FR here

i used to go there almost weekely under the former name as ocean ktv

my favourite m'sia gal was working there..but she has since retired

nowdays almost dun go ktv anymore as there's no more m'sia gal

mostly are PRC AND viet

which are not my type:o

thanks to all bros whose given input abt milk ktv...glad it's still around in the scene:)

madeinsingapore
31-10-2010, 12:38 AM
i went pass milk ktv after my paramount session and saw it closed with barrier....dunno kena raid, closed or "renovation"

cool89
31-10-2010, 01:51 PM
it is under renovation =]