PDA

View Full Version : brothers i need help

fbpp
27-12-2008, 03:09 PM
Bro's,

I am staying at The ZON Regency Hotel by the sea in JB. Can someone tell where i should go for the ladies.. and also how i should pay. I its my first time there so brother please advise me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Thanks

RollzRoyce
28-12-2008, 02:45 PM
Is it at the duty free point you are saying? If yes, can go to Eden which is at 7th floor. The charges is RM$248 for full and RM$98 for massage and facility. Pay at counter after everything done.;)

phantomboyz
29-12-2008, 12:07 PM
Bro's,

I am staying at The ZON Regency Hotel by the sea in JB. Can someone tell where i should go for the ladies.. and also how i should pay. I its my first time there so brother please advise me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Thanks

Dude,i do believe there are Ladies room provided at each floor,and so far no one asking to pay for entrance. Why bro,are you running cleaning service?:confused:

LostALau
29-12-2008, 12:52 PM
Bro's,

Thanks

Dude,i do believe there are Ladies room provided at each floor,and so far no one asking to pay for entrance. Why bro,are you running cleaning service?:confused:

Bro fbpp can afford to stay at the hotel, where got so charmp as to wash the toilet, I think he just wants to find out where the ladies are so that he can use them in case the toilet in his room get choked. Now you clear? Bro phantomboyz. :)

phantomboyz
29-12-2008, 06:49 PM
wah piang :eek:! until toilet bowl choked ! this TS muz be very desprate for pussy holes until cannot stop his sperms from overflow.lol...