PDA

View Full Version : Cute Girl Girl

lacypink
27-12-2008, 03:46 AM
My 1st time sharing an FR as this is my best bonk to date. I feel that this gerl deserves some love from the bros here. Apologies if my FR is not up to the mark.

Sms one of the bros, all his girls were booked for the night so tried my luck at geylang. Met this gerl frm China in one of the lorongs, she caught my eye because she was the cute cute type, the whole body language and speech was very cute to me. She can easily pass off as a poly student. Damage was high for me but I felt that the girl was worth it. Didnt bother to bargain. Paid her $100 for an hour left $20 on the table. Told her it is hers if she did a gd job and hell she did!!! Room $20 n condoms $2. No rush at all and in the end we exceeded the 1 hr. She usually doesnt french but with a little tips I believe that it will motivate her. Had a few FLs and girls frm many stables but this was my best bonk so far. Usually I will come after a very long time, after the fj and a lengthy hj BUT this time I cum after 15mins and first inside the charity hole. I am monolingual and her limited english was not a hinderance. Was still able to communicate.

Name: Kelly
Ht: 1.62m
Wt:50kg
Boobs: B+ (handful)
Face: 8 (I shld give Diva a 6.5 in comparison)
Teeth: Perfect set of teeth (im particular abt it)
Figure: 6.5 (a little tummy fats and a few scars on the hips)
Body type: Slim
BJ: 6/10 (need to guide)
FJ :9/10 (genuine moan)
Frenching: 7/10
Fingering:Yes
Licking: Yes
Service: 8/10
Attitude: 8/10
GFE: 10/10
Damage : 100/1/1

RTF : Definitely! Already booked a slot with her

This girl is going back to china on the 23rd of Jan. I am sharing her number with bros with at least 30 points and please be nice to her. She is not that experience and need guidance.

Do not pm me, just reply your interest and I will pm you her contact no. as not to flood my mailbox. I am not getting commission just sharing some love with like-minded bros who like cute girls.

northstar3101
27-12-2008, 03:57 AM
Hi bro lacypink.

Hope to have the contact of this cute cute gal to go out for a try.

Thanks a lot. :)

Evil78
27-12-2008, 02:23 PM
i dun have 30 points. wonder if i can get the contact

onion_rings
27-12-2008, 03:10 PM
My 1st time sharing an FR as this is my best bonk to date. I feel that this gerl deserves some love from the bros here. Apologies if my FR is not up to the mark.

BJ: 6/10 (need to guide)
Damage : 100/1/1

FR is definitely up to mark if it's yr 1st time... But the pricing & svcs she provide is definitely not up to mark... Pls browse ard the FL dome 2 & u will see why i said she not up to mark... ;)

Nuglut
27-12-2008, 04:15 PM
Bro, agree with onion_rings a little on the high side for PRC, but given your ringing endorsement, still willing to try.

Since you ask not to PM, I request you to please pass on contact when you can.

Best.

besafe
27-12-2008, 04:20 PM
I have very low points.
If you think that I am up to it, pm me. :)

wahzai
27-12-2008, 11:30 PM
Do I have enough points? :o

lacypink
27-12-2008, 11:53 PM
contact no sent to bro;

northstar3101
nuglut
wahzai

I do admit that the damage was on the high side, didnt bother to bargain n its due to my lack of experience.

brobroB
28-12-2008, 12:07 AM
I do admit that the damage was on the high side, didnt bother to bargain n its due to my lack of experience.

With the additional carrot of 20 bucks on the table, don't think that TS consider the damage high. On the other hand, its certainly a great move to make to get the most out of a bonk... dun seem to be inexperience to me. More like a well loaded bro... keke :D

chew78s
28-12-2008, 12:35 AM
Do I have enough points? :o

Wow, should be more than enough. But Too low and too many point also can not lar.
Mine gum gum hor.:D

kissclong
28-12-2008, 01:19 AM
Pls PM me. :)