PDA

View Full Version : Health Centres alone Kitchener Road

astute
27-12-2008, 01:07 AM
working at mustafa centre recently and been walking along kitchener road and saw serveral health centres along the road.. the place where there is a few 'Pu Tian" restaraunts and there is also a KTV named Da Tu Hui.. wonder and bros here had tried the health centres there anot..

irjasy
27-12-2008, 01:44 AM
there got one 7-11. beside got stairs walk up. tink apple massage? on second floor. realli solid massage for 30bucks. prc's but quite a few milfs. if lucky haf 1 or 2 syt. as for special. its cheap...jz bargain . if u regular n YOUNG can get super gd price.

howmuchperhour
08-01-2009, 06:23 PM
I tried the apple massage next to 7-11 as mentioned by bro astute.

Please note that on 2nd floor got two massage centres, one is thai and the other is PRC.

I went in the PRC operated one, because the lady looks sexy and slim while on the other side, the thai one , I saw a man at the counter, so the choice is clear.

The lady I saw attended to me and we went into the room. In the dark, I could see that she looks pretty and shapely. The massage is good, she applied the right pressure , and she told me she learnt before in China. I asked her where she is from and her answer is Dalian. Caught a glimpse of her, her figure is shapely and she looks pretty.

After about 20mins of massage, she popped the question and I asked the price. $50-HJ, $80-BJ & $100-FJ. I asked for some discount on the HJ, finally settled for $50-BJ. The BJ, i don't feel much but she is hardworking and allows autoroam. I tried to feel her breasts and discovered that they are padded. I took off her panties and wanted to try 69 and she obliged.

FR

looks: 8/10 (age is around 30++)
figure: 7/10 (B- cup not for boobs lovers)
BJ: 7/10 (hardworking)

Willing to try 69 if you request while doing BJ
damage: $20 (entry) BJ-$50

sexy star
28-01-2009, 12:15 AM
Anyone tried apple massage girls? any recommendations?

spencer1
12-07-2010, 01:19 PM
I tried the apple massage next to 7-11 as mentioned by bro astute.

Please note that on 2nd floor got two massage centres, one is thai and the other is PRC.

I went in the PRC operated one, because the lady looks sexy and slim while on the other side, the thai one , I saw a man at the counter, so the choice is clear.

The lady I saw attended to me and we went into the room. In the dark, I could see that she looks pretty and shapely. The massage is good, she applied the right pressure , and she told me she learnt before in China. I asked her where she is from and her answer is Dalian. Caught a glimpse of her, her figure is shapely and she looks pretty.

After about 20mins of massage, she popped the question and I asked the price. $50-HJ, $80-BJ & $100-FJ. I asked for some discount on the HJ, finally settled for $50-BJ. The BJ, i don't feel much but she is hardworking and allows autoroam. I tried to feel her breasts and discovered that they are padded. I took off her panties and wanted to try 69 and she obliged.

FR

looks: 8/10 (age is around 30++)
figure: 7/10 (B- cup not for boobs lovers)
BJ: 7/10 (hardworking)

Willing to try 69 if you request while doing BJ
damage: $20 (entry) BJ-$50

hi Bro care to share the name of the lady, me always chiong there.. thanks!

cavemanng
12-07-2010, 02:04 PM
I thought both joints close down already. My friend went and say old apple close down n now become PRC joint. The other PRC joint close down.

whathuh
12-07-2010, 02:10 PM
Bros, just in case you didn't notice, these are outdated. But along that stretch still have. A bit of hit and miss .... usually misses.

whitegals
12-07-2010, 02:19 PM
I thought both joints close down already. My friend went and say old apple close down n now become PRC joint. The other PRC joint close down.

Eh bro,

You check out the date of the post, that was almost 2 yrs ago leh! :D

spencer1
15-07-2010, 12:33 PM
Thanks for your enlightenment bros! have a great weekend ahead!

power69
16-07-2010, 02:07 AM
apple thai masg close down, left melody thai masg, and paris.
Melody open till ,midite, some thai gal some prc.
One cliam to be hk gal call ice, speak cantonese, abit china accent.

chukeliang
17-09-2010, 01:05 AM
any update on melody thai joint?
;)

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=16366&highlight=kitchener+melody+apple&page=7

Mikezzz
08-11-2010, 02:02 PM
Hi bros,
i juz had session of massage n fj along kithener rd.
My humble fr,

malay 30yrs (she told me)
body: a bit baba(not my type)
face: can't see(dark)
damage:
massage: 28
fj:130 i think to ex kana cut head
rtf: maybe not
overall:CMI

Yardstick
08-11-2010, 06:11 PM
Hi bros,
i juz had session of massage n fj along kithener rd.
My humble fr,

malay 30yrs (she told me)
body: a bit baba(not my type)
face: can't see(dark)
damage:
massage: 28
fj:130 i think to ex kana cut head
rtf: maybe not
overall:CMI

Bro. No offence there but i think you really kena carrot head. And BIG one at that. Where got people go MP and pay 130 for a FJ. Even if you tell me 18 years old only, still too expensive.

Mikezzz
08-11-2010, 06:56 PM
Bro. No offence there but i think you really kena carrot head. And BIG one at that. Where got people go MP and pay 130 for a FJ. Even if you tell me 18 years old only, still too expensive.

Haha.... I know kana carrot head. But no choice bro,
small head overrule the big head.
Damn....

wert
27-01-2011, 03:40 AM
haha, kanna chop liao.
by the way i think apple massage still going on, was there jus now only..no idea if it's under new or old management. any idea guys?

AhMin
10-04-2011, 01:08 AM
Latest update here
Now there have 3joints naming Hong Li , ABC n Paris
I tired the 1st n 2nd joint
1st Hong Li is PRC with many Milf there, like others mentioned before
Gals like rose give good n hard massage, Jia jia n yuan yuan r younger one
with sexy look that u can't resist

2nd is brown sugar place with a few minas meaty kind but the one I try
can't recall her name give hard massage too
Didn't try other services but I think they do so pls ask them.

Vigilant42
10-04-2011, 08:19 AM
Pal,

Jia Jia also also have a slutty look which hard to resist.

Cheers.

cavemanng
10-04-2011, 08:53 AM
Any d cup ladies? Hehe

Ricking
10-04-2011, 10:07 PM
last 2 week actually i went around 8pm on a Sat to one of them along Putian restaurant there...think is the further one...went up and get prepare and a Malay girl ask me ok or not..walan eh never try a fat one before so anything lor...malay local somemore..happen to know that she is the cashier also but do massage if there is not enough girls....good business that night dunno why..

although she plump...but face if look carefully quite pretty one....ha

anyway massage is fine with me, keep asking me if ok or not the strength..actually i want to release only..

then she ask me special...i say ok lor...BJ..then she damm good without condom she BJ me...say my cock very clean...shiok man long time never experience the raw BJ from Malays....squeeze her big tits while watching her mouth on my cock...then she HJ me a while until i SHOOT damm high ..wa lan eh...not bad not bad.... then go outside have a cup of HOt TEA TAREK....i pay her $80 as my satisfaction.

spencer1
11-04-2011, 10:09 PM
jia jia dun do FJ liaoz... anyone can confirm , only HJ.

spencer1
11-04-2011, 10:11 PM
do jia jia do FJ nowadays? think she quite doing... anyone can confirm?

spencer1
11-04-2011, 10:17 PM
Hi Bro vigiliant42, seems that u have always support jia jia, indeed she is a gem, but she told me she dun do FJ anymore, as she had a darling, dunno how true izzit? u manages to have any FJ session with her recently? just got turn down by her a couple of weeks ago. thanks

slacker78
12-04-2011, 03:28 PM
Bro care to share the location

andthenhor
12-04-2011, 05:34 PM
just came back from a good session from one of the shop along kitchener road.

massage was good and just nice.
afew milf inside when i went in. best of all, the pricing is cheap. 1hr 30 only.

overall good session and will go back again.
name: mei giu
look: 6/10
boobs: 7.5/10
massage: 9/10(not too hard and will not eat ur time.
HJ: 8/10 autoroam allowed.
damage: 20half hour+30hj
rtm: YES, will be gg tmr.

will share location and contact with bro via pm.

spencer1
12-04-2011, 06:35 PM
haha bro, you should try xiao man.... or her sis xiao xiao man (SYT).

slacker78
12-04-2011, 07:07 PM
Bro care to share feel like going later. Thx

catchmenow
12-04-2011, 09:34 PM
bro andthenhor - pls share the location with me. thanks

spencer1
12-04-2011, 09:40 PM
perhaps you guys can try a**** well**** at Maude road... more SYTs, nothing to shout about at kitchener joint.

fernandocharles
12-04-2011, 10:51 PM
Hi Bro vigiliant42, seems that u have always support jia jia, indeed she is a gem, but she told me she dun do FJ anymore, as she had a darling, dunno how true izzit? u manages to have any FJ session with her recently? just got turn down by her a couple of weeks ago. thanks

Let the status be quo. Otherwise, let U like that ask/quote here, if the status is positive, she will be finished in no time!

perfectsolution
13-04-2011, 01:31 AM

Hi Spencer, I was there less than 2 weeks ago. Jiajia did offer fj. Perhaps your timing was wrong when you asked ?

Karma Karma
13-04-2011, 12:49 PM
Where is Kitchener Road? Near which mrt?

needforboobs
13-04-2011, 10:43 PM
perhaps you guys can try a**** well**** at Maude road... more SYTs, nothing to shout about at kitchener joint.

you must be living under a rock.

spencer1
14-04-2011, 08:28 PM
hi bro perfectsolution, indeed... perhaps i was there at the wrong timing... she took off everything, perhaps me not handsome as you.... haha so how's the damage?

fernandocharles
14-04-2011, 11:33 PM
Hi Spencer, I was there less than 2 weeks ago. Jiajia did offer fj. Perhaps your timing was wrong when you asked ?

I'm going to find a right timing and try her myself, since you all say she so good. Hope I don't get disappointed.

shankey
15-04-2011, 12:15 PM
Latest update here
Now there have 3joints naming Hong Li , ABC n Paris
I tired the 1st n 2nd joint
1st Hong Li is PRC with many Milf there, like others mentioned before
Gals like rose give good n hard massage, Jia jia n yuan yuan r younger one
with sexy look that u can't resist

2nd is brown sugar place with a few minas meaty kind but the one I try
can't recall her name give hard massage too
Didn't try other services but I think they do so pls ask them.

I had been a regular at the 2nd joint, that was 8 months before and they do give you full service, so once done you can enjoy a hot shower and return.

But the 1st one is indeed PRC .. but the Milf in there are 40 + :p

spencer1
15-04-2011, 04:15 PM
ha will give this joint a miss. enjoy bros.

Steve_Pont
19-04-2011, 11:21 PM
Just walked along Jalan Besar past the end of Kitchener Road. Three Police cars with lights on and a crowd of people. Don't know which establishment had the visit.

SunnyO
20-04-2011, 04:31 PM
ABC raided

darrenown
20-04-2011, 07:58 PM
tink we really got lesser n lesser playground.. tink few more months we need go jb for relaxation..

Green Finger
20-04-2011, 10:37 PM
[QUOTE=darrenown;5868119]tink we really got lesser n lesser playground.. tink few more months we need go jb for relaxation..[/QUOT

Ya, across the hinterland seems to be the way to go, as the local pg is getting harder and harder by the day. can any of the bros here pave the way for the jb pg for those interested cheongsters

batty
02-05-2011, 03:30 PM
Chelly or Chair-Li, local Singaporean Chinese girl in ABC HC massaged me not long ago. She is short, black straight hair, fair, normal looking. Her thighs are big. She does not speak English. Her clothes were dark coloured, probably all black.

Her massage is painfull because she asked me if I wanted a mild or forceful massage. I chose a forceful one. After the massage I had about 15 mins. left. She said she can do FJ at $100. I said $80. She changed her word and said normally it is $110 for FJ (as if I was born yesterday). We agreed to $80 something. I suggested extending by 15 mins. She asked $10 from me. I took out $10 and I said I will pay the cashier myself now. She insisted on going herself. She came back and asked me for $6 for a Durex. I asked she should have it in her locker, correct? She said they do not keep any because of AV Police raids and she has to buy it from the nearest convenience store. I gave her $6 and she went out. She came back very fast. I realised she was lying to me.

She asked for $80 something from me before she took off her clothes. I did not want. I gave the money to her because my dick was thinking for me at that time. She did not take off all her clothes. She did not give me a BJ. Her CD is the thin type which tends to make me not last long in bed. She did not want to get on top of me for FJ. The FJ ended too soon.

I realised I probably did not exceed my first 45 mins. I realised that Chelly is a conwoman. She increased her price for 'special services', trying to con me. She probably kept the $10 for the extra time but I admit I can't always control how long I last. And she got another $6 for the Durex from me. That is probably at least $16 extra from me. The whole interior of ABC HC has a stale cigarette smell too.

RTF Chelly: Nope!

I would not have posted this bad FR about Chelly if she had given a good whatever service experience to me. She is also a conwoman.

vicco
02-05-2011, 04:13 PM
hi bro, Its OK, Bad service, do share for benefit of everyone. we should not patronize
such gals/places.

needforboobs
02-05-2011, 05:55 PM
this kind must boycott!
anyway i didnt visit ABC before
i dont plan to anyway
kitchener got more worthy choices who dont rip your money

incastasman
02-05-2011, 10:58 PM
Chelly or Chair-Li, local Singaporean Chinese girl in ABC HC massaged me not long ago. She is short, black straight hair, fair, normal looking. Her thighs are big. She does not speak English. Her clothes were dark coloured, probably all black.

Her massage is painfull because she asked me if I wanted a mild or forceful massage. I chose a forceful one. After the massage I had about 15 mins. left. She said she can do FJ at $100. I said $80. She changed her word and said normally it is $110 for FJ (as if I was born yesterday). We agreed to $80 something. I suggested extending by 15 mins. She asked $10 from me. I took out $10 and I said I will pay the cashier myself now. She insisted on going herself. She came back and asked me for $6 for a Durex. I asked she should have it in her locker, correct? She said they do not keep any because of AV Police raids and she has to buy it from the nearest convenience store. I gave her $6 and she went out. She came back very fast. I realised she was lying to me.

She asked for $80 something from me before she took off her clothes. I did not want. I gave the money to her because my dick was thinking for me at that time. She did not take off all her clothes. She did not give me a BJ. Her CD is the thin type which tends to make me not last long in bed. She did not want to get on top of me for FJ. The FJ ended too soon.

I realised I probably did not exceed my first 45 mins. I realised that Chelly is a conwoman. She increased her price for 'special services', trying to con me. She probably kept the $10 for the extra time but I admit I can't always control how long I last. And she got another $6 for the Durex from me. That is probably at least $16 extra from me. The whole interior of ABC HC has a stale cigarette smell too.

RTF Chelly: Nope!

I would not have posted this bad FR about Chelly if she had given a good whatever service experience to me. She is also a conwoman.

thanks for sharing bro. i stay ard there & offen visit the massage ard there too. will keep a look out of her.

batty
04-05-2011, 11:45 AM
incastasman. Any guy can go for any massage girl in any HC they like. A few guys posted in another thread that, let's call her, J----, a massage girl gave them good service. But other guys and I posted that J---- gave bad service to us. There are always two sides of a coin.

incastasman
05-05-2011, 12:05 AM
incastasman. Any guy can go for any massage girl in any HC they like. A few guys posted in another thread that, let's call her, J----, a massage girl gave them good service. But other guys and I posted that J---- gave bad service to us. There are always two sides of a coin.

ya.. correct.. most of the time is see thier mood. they happy, we will enjoy, they come dat thing weekly, then we suia loh..sometimes is by luck.;)

johndoe8808
09-05-2011, 12:31 AM

sometimes also depends on how they're treated by the guys.

AhMin
09-05-2011, 11:04 PM
Due to the recent hot weather plus holiday today, I can't sleep last nite so I went down there at abt 1am. I drove ard there for a while trying to look for any new joint there, but the one along Maude road was closed. So got to settle at kitchener Rd. So went up to new favorite joint, once in, opt for 1hour massage for 30. An syt slim PRC Angie wan serve me but I request my YY but she is working so then settle for JJ. Not a looked but a chio Milf, regular should know who. Massage nothing to shout about. But after she ask me turn around, my Didi can't Tahan anymore. Straight away hard on, she keep stroking me, ask me why so horny, why so hard today ... I try to please her lo - too long no make love with her already so miss her Ma .. She just smile n keep stroking me n I keep kissing her n undress or strip her ... Then action starts, before I realize anything, I try to think of others stuff while pumping her away, I hear her moaning n screaming away, then I know the room is open concepts ... Shit ... After all actions end, both of us r wet n panting n hugging each others tightly together ... Then I thought the weather is hot, but the actions r hotter there la ...
Over all a satisfactory trip there , well worth my time ..

reloordan81
10-05-2011, 02:12 AM
With special thanks to bro AhMin, drove by but couldn't seem to find any of the places. Parked my car along the road further up and did a foot recce with a smoke...whew...found the place...and here is my MR:

Name: XL
Looks: 7/10 (Sweet, petite and cute type)
Boobs: 7/10 (C Cupper....firm and great to fondle)
Massage: 6.5/10 (Strong and hard, firm and great press....but not that organized and thorough....
Service: 7/10 (Chatty and funny....quite service-orientated)
Place: 7/10 (Clean towels, discreet and kinda cosy as the room is just fitting for two...but as open-concept with curtains..so you hear wad i hear...

Overall quite a good experience....been finding places which open late so i can roam late in the night....quite a number of options too....GREAT!! Will be back to try other massueses....:p

koo84
10-05-2011, 02:26 AM
hi bro ah min can pls pm e location? i wanna go now!!!! thx!!!

addofall
10-05-2011, 07:48 AM
Any brOther can share share the place very much thank you please pm me

joe blogs
10-05-2011, 08:02 AM
yo, ctc or address pleaze. kam siah.

wofieboy
11-05-2011, 02:43 PM
Yesterday went to ABC. They had brown sugar. They showed me three girls. All CMI.

Take note they collect entry fees first. Once paid cannot refund. They put such a notice at their counter.

So i end up wasting $28 left the place without massage.

Fabio69
11-05-2011, 03:27 PM
Recce arnd tis area ytd n saw tis place. Went up n d counter guy asked to pay 1st. No masseuse on sight. So it was like playing russian roulette... Waited for her to enter d dimly lit room. She came in 5 min later n apologised for her lateness. A malay milf. She got good massage skills. After abt 30 mins of hard pressed massage, she popped d qn of special services... Came out a happy man after dat...

U Boat
11-05-2011, 08:48 PM
Went to H.L this afternoon, total have 4 PRC there. Ask for rose but was told not working there anymore... Never take any others, shall wait and see

jj1385985
13-05-2011, 12:15 AM
With special thanks to bro AhMin, drove by but couldn't seem to find any of the places. Parked my car along the road further up and did a foot recce with a smoke...whew...found the place...and here is my MR:

Name: XL
Looks: 7/10 (Sweet, petite and cute type)
Boobs: 7/10 (C Cupper....firm and great to fondle)
Massage: 6.5/10 (Strong and hard, firm and great press....but not that organized and thorough....
Service: 7/10 (Chatty and funny....quite service-orientated)
Place: 7/10 (Clean towels, discreet and kinda cosy as the room is just fitting for two...but as open-concept with curtains..so you hear wad i hear...

Overall quite a good experience....been finding places which open late so i can roam late in the night....quite a number of options too....GREAT!! Will be back to try other massueses....:p

Hi bro...can share ctc??
thanks in advance

LoveTits69
13-05-2011, 11:51 PM
Any bros knows if TN along Kit****** Rd open till what time? late night?

thesituation
18-05-2011, 04:27 AM
hi bros! i tried one of the massage centres nearby where astute bro works.. its a thai massage, with thai girls.
looks 6/10
massage 7/10
hj 8/10
damage: 30 massage, 30 hj

let me know if you want to know where. cheers!

mojomojo
18-05-2011, 03:03 PM
hi bros! i tried one of the massage centres nearby where astute bro works.. its a thai massage, with thai girls.
looks 6/10
massage 7/10
hj 8/10
damage: 30 massage, 30 hj

let me know if you want to know where. cheers!

Hi Bro,

May I kindly request the location from u? Do they do JuaGeng?

Thanks a lot bro!

batty
18-05-2011, 05:15 PM
ABC HC's signboard has been covered over with white paper. I do not know if this HC is still open. ABC HC and Sensasi HC are jointly owned by two partners. One is a Malay man and the other is a Chinese man. Sensasi HC is at Jalan Besar.

thomasdelaruue
19-05-2011, 03:55 AM
ABC HC's signboard has been covered over with white paper. I do not know if this HC is still open. ABC HC and Sensasi HC are jointly owned by two partners. One is a Malay man and the other is a Chinese man. Sensasi HC is at Jalan Besar.
Yeah sensasi is a malay word.
Sensation.
In hatyai ,
If go for masg ....
They ask u, if u want abc

tinyprick
22-05-2011, 07:53 AM
Went roaming the other night. First time in this area. Was recommended by bro here. As walked along, saw a short Caucasian looking girl with huge headlights ask me if I want massage. She showed me prices and I opt for $40 for 60min. She told me to go upstairs. Headed up and sent to a room to shower.

While in the shower, my Caucasian looking girl pops her head in and asks if I want her or another girl. I said I came hoping to get her. She said be back in 3 minutes. Showered and dried off n lay on mattress on floor.

She knock and comes in and begins massage. Good pressure n good massage overall. Find out she's half Aussie n half Indian but local Singaporean. Her name was Satya or something like that and has been here for 3 months.

She asks me if I want full massage or more. I say how much n she says depends on what u want. I was horny n said full. She said $150. I talked her down to $110, but still steep I realize.

She asked me if I want her to torture me, I said I didn't know. She popped the headlights out and said here's first torture and proceed to give nice massage through the cleavage. She then turn down lights and says she does everything but rear as she is rear virgin.

She takes off her clothes and pops the CD on and begins very good suction BJ. She then begins to ride me and feels very nice. After about 5-10 mins I do doggy and she asks to do it harder and I spill my load after slamming her for a good while.

Here are the stats:

Cost: $40 (60 min) + $110 (FJ) I know got ripped off, but wanted to try her racial mix and liked her personality
BJ: 6/10 with good suction
FJ: 7/10
Height: short
Body: short n a bit chunky but not bad

My only comment is that I wonder if she might have been an LB as I have never had anyone be so protective of their rear and one time when I was feeling her ass, she stopped me and said don't do, but it was just enough to feel something down there. Anyone had similar experience?

PM and up me if you like my FR and want location info.

tnuc
02-06-2011, 11:40 AM
Went Abc yesterday. Small bro was itching to explode after a week of pent up frustrations in the office. Back and legs were aching after playing tennis with colleagues.

Went to farrer park area looking for some relief. Went pass many Chinese restaurants. Saw a super super fair prc Milf waiting to enter a restaurant. Phew, instant hard on. Humongous amount of blood pumper to my little bro immediately.

Frantically trying to locate ABC massage and my heart beat skipped faster with every step I take in anticipation of locating the promised shop. Finally spotted the sign and I went up the long flight of stairs. Saw the signboard for Apple massage only.

Opened the door inside only to find it was locked. Peeked inside and saw a fat girl waving me away. Beside her was a Bangladeshi worker.

My heart sank and I was totally dejected. Wud was anticipated as an evening of relief and relaxation turned out to be a total flop.

Left the place a hornier man determined to find the next better playground

Starkarat
02-06-2011, 02:10 PM
bro care to share e location? tanx

U Boat
03-06-2011, 11:30 PM
was there 2 days back, told by cashier the first shop was just kena raid. 8 PRC gone.... After exchange of infor i ask whos good.... Finally settle on H.K milf for 45 mins. Massage was good, no piano type. Chatty lady, with little tummy, will ask her skill good or not. When come to butt area, its GOOD! When ask to turn over, ask anything else, say dun want, face not happy, will ask u to take her service, due to her good massage skill, give in. Actually massage suppose to b 45 mins, end up more than 1 hr.

Overall: satisfied
Damage: 80
RTF: mayb but for others

lrjk1985
04-06-2011, 12:12 PM
Just went yesterday to P***s Massage. As first time, I didn't know what to expect.

It was dinghy, quiet night (Don't know why) but I had a long day and was looking for some relief.

Went up, paid for a 45 min massage and got ushered into a room. 5 mins later, a lady came in. Sweet, tight body. A little old but still, nice ass.

Her massage was pretty okay. She did the Thai massage way, so a lot of loosening my muscles. Then she ask if I want to massage down there.

I told her yes and she started her work on my didi. Her technique of playing with my balls and didi at the same time made me damn high. I fired my shot and surprisingly, she licked the cum up.

So here's my summary:
Massage: 8/10
HJ: 9/10
RTF: Definitely!

singlun
16-06-2011, 09:32 PM
Went to a decent looking joint in Maude Road call Yu Li. Like typical MP,the main door only left a small gap for u to look inside. Went in,all fully booked,have to wait. No problem. Sit on the sofa and observe the surrounding. Atmosphere wise, I must say, its very comfortable. looked newly renovated and clean, with minimal decorations. A comfortable but simplist design.Doesn't looked any way like a hanky panky joint. finally a lady is available for me. Nothing much to shout about,for her looks or figure.During the session, her massage was power!!Got strength,at the right places.Definitely a 10/10 traditional massage.Chit chat with her and learned that the lady owner trained the new ladies in massage,and there are a few prcs around.After the entire massage is over, asked me wanna massage 'down there' or not. quoted $50. No way! bargained and gave a HJ and eventually gave $30.

All I want to summarise is, great massage!!! But make a booking first or else have to wait long.

Zinziaswee
03-07-2011, 04:34 PM
Hi Bros,

Saw some early FRs about A**** having closed but went earlier in the week to find it's still on. Wonder if it's new management? So this is a short FR on A****.

Anyway, I was feeling tired from a jog and wanted some relief. I was really looking for an indian massuese but realize it may be difficult. Most of those MPs I enquired claim they have but the places looked really dingy, so decided to settle for PRC instead. As I saw an attractive MILF at A****, I decided to return to try lor...

But when I arrived, she was already busy and I only had her friend, who kept requesting I give her a try. Resigning to the fact that I needed quick relaxing I just settled for her...though she wasn't exactly a looker, she was dressed seductively.

Was guided to a darkened room and massage begins. Though I took a 45mins session, I could tell she tried her best to do a sincere job of the massage. Her massage while not hard and strong wasn't exactly paino-type as well. As I complimented her on her back massage I could tell she put in her effort. When I told her of my tired legs, she placed more emphasis there as well. naturally the GQ came when I was asked to turn around. Anyway long story short:

Name: L***
Looks: 5.5/10 (she's got a lazy eye, though I think her personality was what worked for me)
Body: 5.5/10 (a bit meaty)
Service: 7/10 (obliging)
Massage: 6/10 (harder would have worked more for me)
Overall: 6/10
RTF: probably not (though her friend does look nice)

Still a newb, the above are just my humble opinion and should not be taken to mislead any bros.

r0cksteady
03-07-2011, 06:12 PM
Along 7-eleven stretch of Kitchener road, all the 2nd floor massage places are dinghy and no place to shower. Unless you want to walk with all your belongings to the kitchen!!!! Please lar. Dirty. Got Malay, got Indian, got auntie Chinese or cheap eurasian types, some really CMI. But enough horny foreign workers to support, I guess. Standard price 50/80/100.

Can try Lavendar street as well, better quality girls. Can't remember the shop name, but just opposite the motor bike shop. There are 2 spas there, cannot miss.

One of them is closing down on the 10th July, license taken by AV for the offence of customers not signing in when raid. So, one more week and it will be GONE. Go and support now lah.

Obviously I am not an OKT. Don't even know the name of the spa. LOL.

On a separate note, looking for bros to cheong the KTVs in that area together? Seems got nice and young girls!

Pkcom
09-10-2011, 01:41 AM
looking for the 30 dollar per hr massage...pls pm me the name and will up u tks

Pkcom
14-10-2011, 08:23 PM
bumping up cos still waiting for the info

Humpback
14-10-2011, 09:48 PM
All Kitchener joints before Jalan Besar will give you 30-40 dollar for an hour if you ask but I can't in good conscience recommend those places, dirty and aunties mostly.
there are some places around this area that offer far better standards and same prices.

singlun
14-10-2011, 10:31 PM
Share my experiences...

Couple of weeks ago, went to Mustafa in the middle of the night,around 3.30pm..passed by this massage shop which I passed by quite often but never dare to try it out. From the outside, looks very high class like that...

Anyway,it started to rain heavily..rather than wait for the rain to stop,might as well spend my time in this palour. Booked a 45 mins package. A lady came to service me.I took of my clothes and lay on the massage bed and she started working on me. The massage was very comfortable,not too hard,but at vital intersections applied enough pressure for me to give my old bones some cracks. It was so comfortable that I breifly fell asleep. The lady commented that she heard me snored. haha

When it's about 10 mins to the end, she popped the GQ. Asked me want to hj or ZG. not very keen, but still took up the ZG.. she worked on my dragon and complimented that it's quite big. We 'discussed' about what how to make gals enjoy in the bed and she enlightened me on a few points, eg, gals like it hard rather than big etc. Then she tried to make me cum but somehow,I just couldn't make my dragon puke. She keep asking how she can make it come out,but I was too shy to give her an idea.Time's up and she asked me to extend another 15 mins if I want to continue making my dragon cum. I agreed and asked if I can 'touch' her. She replied ok and I started to autoroam her boobs on the outside. Did I mentioned that she had a rather big pair of milk containers?I think is a 'D'! Until this point,still cant cum.Asked her can autoroam from the inside.She consented. I started to snake my hand into the inside and boy, her bras are so undersized that her boobs spilled out of it!I played the nips and have fun with the big melons until I finally cummed!! She then cleaned me up, then tell me I could sit outside,watch TV and have some water and rest,while she go attend to the next customer...And when I'm ready to go off,call for her and she will come and open the door for me to go...I rested for about 10 mins then left...
Oh ya, I forgot to pay for the 15 mins extension... :p :p

No need to ask me for the location. Just go walk around that area and you will know which one. Hints:
1) Looks like a rather high class spa from the outside
2) Have a rather dull name...like a girl's name
3) Can see the TV screen from outside
4) Beside a 24hr shop

that's it, folks!

power69
26-11-2011, 01:14 PM
very good review over here.

power69
26-11-2011, 01:18 PM
Yesterday went to ABC. They had brown sugar. They showed me three girls. All CMI.

Take note they collect entry fees first. Once paid cannot refund. They put such a notice at their counter.

So i end up wasting $28 left the place without massage.

i ask which masseuse, i see first then i pay the money.
I use to go for hongkong gal, so call hk, not really,
its guangzhou.
The other petite size, mary, pronounce as mary,
but thai, good service.

power69
26-11-2011, 01:22 PM
was there 2 days back, told by cashier the first shop was just kena raid. 8 PRC gone.... After exchange of infor i ask whos good.... Finally settle on H.K milf for 45 mins. Massage was good, no piano type. Chatty lady, with little tummy, will ask her skill good or not. When come to butt area, its GOOD! When ask to turn over, ask anything else, say dun want, face not happy, will ask u to take her service, due to her good massage skill, give in. Actually massage suppose to b 45 mins, end up more than 1 hr.

yes the fair hk lady masg is good.
The counter man say heong kong mui.
After conversation with her , she had worked in hk many years.

power69
26-11-2011, 01:32 PM

yes the fair hk lady masg is good.

closingbalance
14-08-2012, 11:36 PM
quick update ... was thr on 12/8 ... get some post national day massage ...

usual place on 2nd floor ***** was closed due to a raid ... walk past and used another unlicensed place... here is FR

Boobs : C cup
Massage : 7/10 (good hard pressure)
Damage : 25 for 30min + 40
HJ : 7/10 .. nice and patient
Return - unlikely... average, dirty shower , small rooms.