PDA

View Full Version : Pretty Nurse Xiao Yue

desmond2002
26-12-2008, 09:49 AM
Was feeling extremely horny 2days back, and since I am not working, decided to contact Ai Ren to have a session. Sad to find out only that she has been working late the nite before and is still resting. :( So I decided to look for Hong Xue, but also learnt that she has an appointment at 12.30pm, not able to meet up too. I have no choice but to go GL to search for my prey... :o
After walking from almost the whole stretch of GL and not able to get someone who is good enough to satisfy my sexual needs, I decided to give up and go home sleep. Just when I am about to head home, I saw this lady who is so eye catching... I do not know how to really describe, but this lady is so sweet looking and cute, its almost the kind of woman that you would want to make love with every nite. :p Anyway, I looked at her and she looked back and walked towards me and asked me "Ni Yao Fu Wu ma"?
I asked how much and was told that it will be $50. I agreed and when to one of the hotels nearby. Once inside, we changed to our birthday suits and she proceeded to clean me up. Once cleaned, she proceed to bbbj me. Wow! She is so good that my brother got excited within 10mins and threw up. Haha. We continue again for the FJ with 2 different positions, nothing special but when looking at her facial expressions, it makes me so horny that I finished her off within the next 15mins. My summary:

Name: Xiao Yue
Looks; 7.5
Voice; Super sweet
Frenching; Nope, she do not allow.
Body; 7 Slim with enhanced boobs
Bathing service; Yes
Catbath; 8
BBBJ; 8 Licking balls, shaft and deep throat
Fingering; Never try
AR; No
FJ; 6.5
GFE; 7

Damage; 100/2/1 + Condoms + tips
Something special about her, she is more like your good friend, rather than compared to bonking a pros or your gf. Brothers who have some how provided me with contacts or has reputable pts can approach me for her contact. I am not her OKT, just helping her out only. **I do not have her photos as she do not allow

davidsin
26-12-2008, 10:00 AM
brother can share the contact over ?

aczeta76
26-12-2008, 10:06 AM
Was feeling extremely horny 2days back, and since I am not working, decided to contact Ai Ren to have a session. Sad to find out only that she has been working late the nite before and is still resting. :( So I decided to look for Hong Xue, but also learnt that she has an appointment at 12.30pm, not able to meet up too. I have no choice but to go GL to search for my prey... :o

Damage; 100/2/1 + Condoms + tips
Something special about her, she is more like your good friend, rather than compared to bonking a pros or your gf. Brothers who have some how provided me with contacts or has reputable pts can approach me for her contact. I am not her OKT, just helping her out only. **I do not have her photos as she do not allow

So she is nurse? wears uniform??:p

desmond2002
26-12-2008, 10:16 AM
Nope, she do not wear uniform Bro. But she talks about her profession back in China. :p

sun-x
26-12-2008, 10:17 AM

Can bonk her with her uniform on.....:D

desmond2002
26-12-2008, 10:19 AM
Hmmm, I dun think she brings her uniform with her. Maybe you can check with her or bring her uniform to try? :rolleyes:

black_night
26-12-2008, 10:29 AM
hi bro desmond2002, can share xiao yue contact with me also? where is she operation? at gl or? sound like very good.. young gals. i like it.. hope u can pm me she contact.. wanna try she soon.. post FR after try.. thank you

Marauding Man
26-12-2008, 11:59 AM
Bro Desmond 2002, Bro, i need a nurse to cure my hungry little brother. Pls share her contact details. tks tks

I.m.Jim
26-12-2008, 12:13 PM
Bro , need full body physiotherapy treatment from her ! please share her contacts !:D Thanks in advance !

Earlyriser
26-12-2008, 01:20 PM

bro you also hv fetish for nurses ah.:D

from the TS title ,i tot she work in one of our hospitals
lor.:eek:
since nowadays many foreign nurses recruited oredi.

i saw a cute one in NUH the other day ..:D

4legmountain
26-12-2008, 03:27 PM
hi, can intro me ? i like...

desmond2002
26-12-2008, 05:40 PM
Forwarded to 6 bros who PM me. Pls provide FR after trying, thanks.

asslover8899
dave2003
heng8881
BIGFIGHTER
atoll
haonan25