PDA

View Full Version : Hotels in Bangkok

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

KatoeyLover69
01-09-2006, 12:26 PM
Report from The Nation dated Friday 1 September 2006 :-

New phone numbering system for Thai handphones takes effect from 1 Sept 2006

Callers to mobile phones now should start dialling "08", followed by the existing eight-digit number, as the new national numbering plan takes effect today.
Fixed-line telephone numbers remain the same.

For example, mobile phone numbers that start with "01" should be switched to an "081" prefix. The number (01) 234 5678 becomes (081) 234 5678.

Callers from abroad will have to add "8" after Thailand's "66" country code. For example, +668-1234 5678 would replace +66-1234 5678.

However, callers have until November 30 to get used to the new cellular dialling scheme. From December 1, only the 10-digit mobile-phone numbers will be valid.

All mobile-phone operators are now offering a free service at shops nationwide to convert numbers stored in handsets to the 10-digit format, regardless of the customer's service operator.

They will also send teams to busy shopping areas, such at Victory Monument and Silom as well as the offices of their customers to offer the conversion service.

Users also have to reconfigure the code of the short message function in their devices, which they can do by themselves or at operators' shops, to enable them to send and receive short messages. But they have a grace period until March 30.

Sigve Brekke, CEO of Total Access Communication (DTAC), said he would join more than 300 of his employees in spending the day in the Silom, Sathorn and Victory Monument areas to help people update their numbers.

The numbering plan aims to increase the total of phone numbers to 300 million from the present 90 million, which is expected to be enough to serve surging demand for 30 years.

Cellular-service providers have spent a combined Bt400 million upgrading their systems to comply with the new numbering plan.

The National Telecommunications Commission spent Bt30 million to publicise its new policy.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

ThaiHotels
02-09-2006, 09:22 AM
Bro,

Not sure what your post has to do with Hotels In Bangkok?

Your info is nice, but wouldn't it be better in your own thread?

Tim

Malefikus
02-09-2006, 09:41 AM
I can get two nights for free with miles in any of these hotels, which one is best to fuck a girl for two days and nights?:D (Really: Which of these is the best hotel?)

Dusit Thani
Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit
Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel & Towers
Shangri-La Hotel
Sofitel Central Plaza
Royal Princess, Srinakrin
Royal Princess, Lan Luang
Prathumwan Princess
Grand China Princess
Bel-Aire Princess
The Imperial Queen’s Park Hotel
The Imperial Tara Hotel
The Imperial Impala Hotel
The Westin Grande Sukhumvit

Peter_North
02-09-2006, 11:22 AM
Bro Ditto88,

Palazzo have broadband in some rooms, must pay 400 baht/24 hours. Otherwise they have computers in their lobby with broadband.

Anymore help, let me know.

Cheers

Tim

Bro Tim,

I'm planning my next BKK trip soon. This time round I'm not going for room size or location etc.

I'm looking for hotels with pretty receptionists. Any recommendations ?
:D

KatoeyLover69
02-09-2006, 12:11 PM
Bro,

Not sure what your post has to do with Hotels In Bangkok?

Your info is nice, but wouldn't it be better in your own thread?

Tim

This is to inform EVERYBODY that all handphone numbers and fixed lines numbers will be changed w.e.f 1 September 2006

Even the hotels tel. nos. will be changed ............. if I don't inform, then people won't be able to contact the hotels

So, do you understand why I post the info here ??? :mad:

yinyang
02-09-2006, 02:33 PM
..inform EVERYBODY that all handphone numbers and fixed lines numbers will be changed w.e.f 1 September 2006... if I don't inform, then people won't be able to contact the hotels.. understand why I post the info here ???
Tim, this thread has not been spared being spammed by self proclaimed KNN.. Hit list is anything to do with LOS, get it?:eek:

KTL, your mention of hotel lines contradicts your news cutting that fixed lines remain status quo (see for yourself):
..Fixed-line telephone numbers remain the same.
So the BIG question (pardon my ignorance) is: ONLY mobile phones are affected? Small question: Assume we can start smsing to LOS hp with the pre-fix 8 now (before grace period is over)?:o

naemlo
02-09-2006, 03:58 PM

U can always pay Sam an advertising fee in this forum n post whatever u like in your thread. This thread is paid by the advertiser n not u. He has the right to question your intention in his paid thread.

Hup Seng
02-09-2006, 04:07 PM
So, do you understand why I post the info here ???

Thai hotels is an advertiser here and rightfully pay for this thread.please show some respect to the advertiser because without them maintaining and paying every month,jokers like u wont have a forum to post anymore!

Sorry Tim,just my 2 cents worth..

DOM.
02-09-2006, 04:13 PM
This is to inform EVERYBODY that all handphone numbers and fixed lines numbers will be changed w.e.f 1 September 2006

Mr newspapers cutting, your contribution to this forum is only copy and paste boring articles from the net. You are being complaint a few times by samsters and yet you still deem you are doing the correct thing. Why don't you start paying for a thread and called the thread, "News of Thailand". Copy all the news from Bangkok Post and so on into your own thread. Those samsters who is interested will go to your thread for any news and those finding it boring will simply ignore it.

Even the hotels tel. nos. will be changed ............. if I don't inform, then people won't be able to contact the hotels

You simply copy and paste the article without reading it. Your article mentioned only mobile phone is affected and now you blindly and proudly posted, hotel tel nos will be changed. Go and get your fact right and stop copying article blindly.

So, do you understand why I post the info here ???

I don't understand why you posted the info here. What has mobile changes gonna effect the hotels??? Please advise on this.

BTW you have an issue with the advertiser, please PM Sam. Tell Sam, you posted rubblish and was questioned by him.

naemlo
02-09-2006, 04:22 PM
U can always pay Sam an advertising fee in this forum n post whatever u like in your thread. This thread is paid by the advertiser n not u. He has the right to question your intention in his paid thread.

Ignore the above posting. Misread... :p Anyway dun get so work up... relax and enjoy life...

dandan2512
02-09-2006, 04:52 PM
hm.....correct me if i'm wrong....i tink onli the mobile numbers will change infact not really change, just add in an additional 8. whereas all fixed line will remain unchange therefore we still can call the hotels.

ThaiHotels
02-09-2006, 06:12 PM

Bro,

Land lines/local numbers remain unchanged. Only Mobile numbers are added with an extra 8. So hotels are not included. May be check the info written in the newspaper before posting?

ThaiHotels
02-09-2006, 06:14 PM

New phone numbering system for Thai handphones takes effect from 1 Sept 2006

Callers to mobile phones now should start dialling "08", followed by the existing eight-digit number, as the new national numbering plan takes effect today.

For example, mobile phone numbers that start with "01" should be switched to an "081" prefix. The number (01) 234 5678 becomes (081) 234 5678.

Callers from abroad will have to add "8" after Thailand's "66" country code. For example, +668-1234 5678 would replace +66-1234 5678.

However, callers have until November 30 to get used to the new cellular dialling scheme. From December 1, only the 10-digit mobile-phone numbers will be valid.

All mobile-phone operators are now offering a free service at shops nationwide to convert numbers stored in handsets to the 10-digit format, regardless of the customer's service operator.

They will also send teams to busy shopping areas, such at Victory Monument and Silom as well as the offices of their customers to offer the conversion service.

Users also have to reconfigure the code of the short message function in their devices, which they can do by themselves or at operators' shops, to enable them to send and receive short messages. But they have a grace period until March 30.

Sigve Brekke, CEO of Total Access Communication (DTAC), said he would join more than 300 of his employees in spending the day in the Silom, Sathorn and Victory Monument areas to help people update their numbers.

The numbering plan aims to increase the total of phone numbers to 300 million from the present 90 million, which is expected to be enough to serve surging demand for 30 years.

Cellular-service providers have spent a combined Bt400 million upgrading their systems to comply with the new numbering plan.

The National Telecommunications Commission spent Bt30 million to publicise its new policy.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

Read the first 2 lines of your article.

Callers to mobile phones now should start dialling "08", followed by the existing eight-digit number, as the new national numbering plan takes effect today. [/COLOR][/B][/I]

Still need to contact hotels????????????????????????????

I only suggested you starting your own thread, why so angry?

ThaiHotels
02-09-2006, 06:16 PM
I can get two nights for free with miles in any of these hotels, which one is best to fuck a girl for two days and nights?:D (Really: Which of these is the best hotel?)

Dusit Thani
Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit
Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel & Towers
Shangri-La Hotel
Sofitel Central Plaza
Royal Princess, Srinakrin
Royal Princess, Lan Luang
Prathumwan Princess
Grand China Princess
Bel-Aire Princess
The Imperial Queen’s Park Hotel
The Imperial Tara Hotel
The Imperial Impala Hotel
The Westin Grande Sukhumvit

Bro, suggest Westin Grande or Sheraton Grande. Only 2 guest friendly inthe list.

Pls post some of your pics when you are staying there.

Tim

ThaiHotels
02-09-2006, 06:20 PM
Bro Tim,

I'm planning my next BKK trip soon. This time round I'm not going for room size or location etc.

I'm looking for hotels with pretty receptionists. Any recommendations ?
:D

Heard from some guys, that Teh Majestic Grande have some hot ones. Need to check it out. Any other guys want to tell us?

Malefikus
03-09-2006, 05:08 PM
Bro, suggest Westin Grande or Sheraton Grande. Only 2 guest friendly inthe list.

Pls post some of your pics when you are staying there.

Tim

Yep, I get your point, must be because they are close to Soi Cowboy. But since I check in together with my regular bitch right from the start I might go for the Shangri la right from the start, still one of the best somebody now said.

Spore Cuntel
03-09-2006, 09:56 PM
Yep, I get your point, must be because they are close to Soi Cowboy. But since I check in together with my regular bitch right from the start I might go for the Shangri la right from the start, still one of the best somebody now said.

Shangrila is nice,. When I got to know my uni-gf here, didn't know where to go and I am not familiar with the hour/budget hotel and end up in Shangrila.

The rest is history. hahahaha

Spore Cuntel
03-09-2006, 09:58 PM
BTW Tim, if i need a good hotel suddenly for the night and need to call you urgent, can you let me know hotel and rates as well as PM me your mobile.
Thanks

KatoeyLover69
05-09-2006, 03:09 AM

New phone numbering system for Thailand takes effect from 1 Sept 2006

--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

Callers from abroad have to add " 8 " after Thailand's " 66 " country code.

That means fixed line telephone numbers (including hotels) will also be affected

By posting this info I am trying to help the Advertiser for this thread

Sorry for the 'misunderstanding' and so much 'controversy' created by my posting

PEACE TO ALL !!!

84gunner
05-09-2006, 12:41 PM
wat's the room rate for Novotel Siam Square, and Baiyoke Sky, at last week of Sep? thanx

ThaiHotels
05-09-2006, 12:59 PM
wat's the room rate for Novotel Siam Square, and Baiyoke Sky, at last week of Sep? thanx

Bro,

www.thaihoteldiscounts.com

mengjong
05-09-2006, 01:15 PM
Hi All,

I would to put my 2 cents worth of recommendation for Hotel if budget is a constraint. You can try Bangkok City Suites along petchburi. It's only 700 Baht / night with breakfast for single room.
The rooms hotel is very clean because it's only a couple of years old.]
Best of all there is no "guest charge" that some hotel charges.
Check this website out.

http://www.bangkoksuite.com/

FYI.

Regards,

-Potato-
05-09-2006, 08:04 PM
Hi thaihotels,

any comment on the First Hotels ?
thanks

ThaiHotels
05-09-2006, 08:40 PM
Hi thaihotels,

any comment on the First Hotels ?
thanks
Replied in the other thread.

sinloner
05-09-2006, 10:14 PM
Recently stayed at this hotel and found that they are

NOT GUEST FRIENDLY EVEN IF YOU BOOK A DOUBLE VIZ:

1. After 6pm you must register your guest even if she goes to
your room for just a couple of minutes to collect a bottle of wine.

2. You are allowed to register only one guest throughout your stay and if you
have different guest or guests thereafter you will have to pay 600baht
per night irrespective if the 2nd and 3rd guests are actually the same
person.

3. If you register a guest then her name will also be shown on your bill later
on.
Thought I let you guys know so that you can decide if this is acceptable to you.

For Tim
Just went through your website and the guest friendly list not functioning.
Have you deleted same as I believe I saw you listed this hotel as guest-friendly. In which case I think you should change and recheck completely your list so as to keep your customers well upto date before booking.

cheers

-Potato-
05-09-2006, 11:34 PM

cheers

thanks you for your feedback...

Peter_North
06-09-2006, 01:15 AM
Bro Tim,

Any comment on Bangkok Boutique Hotel ?

Sohni
06-09-2006, 01:51 AM
Hi All,

I would to put my 2 cents worth of recommendation for Hotel if budget is a constraint. You can try Bangkok City Suites along petchburi. It's only 700 Baht / night with breakfast for single room.
The rooms hotel is very clean because it's only a couple of years old.]
Best of all there is no "guest charge" that some hotel charges.
Check this website out.

http://www.bangkoksuite.com/

Good recomendation. This hotel is owned by the same management as Watana Mansion.

ksc81
06-09-2006, 07:47 PM
Hi All,

Am thinking of staying at Somerset Lake Point Service Apartment. Do not however see this on Tim's list of guest friendly hotels. Is anybody able to confirm whether they are so?

Thks a lot.:)

ThaiHotels
06-09-2006, 07:50 PM
Bro Tim,

Any comment on Bangkok Boutique Hotel ?

Bro,

Not bad. Used to sell loads of rooms there. It's quite cool and nice docor etc.

Small place with good service. No bathtubs, except for Spa Deluxe rooms.

Better to stay at Palazzo , as now the new wing have bathtubs.

Tim

ThaiHotels
06-09-2006, 07:55 PM

NOT GUEST FRIENDLY EVEN IF YOU BOOK A DOUBLE VIZ:

1. After 6pm you must register your guest even if she goes to
your room for just a couple of minutes to collect a bottle of wine.

2. You are allowed to register only one guest throughout your stay and if you
have different guest or guests thereafter you will have to pay 600baht
per night irrespective if the 2nd and 3rd guests are actually the same
person.

3. If you register a guest then her name will also be shown on your bill later
on.
Thought I let you guys know so that you can decide if this is acceptable to you.

For Tim
Just went through your website and the guest friendly list not functioning.
Have you deleted same as I believe I saw you listed this hotel as guest-friendly. In which case I think you should change and recheck completely your list so as to keep your customers well upto date before booking.

cheers

Bro Sinloner,

So sorry to hear about your experience at The Regency Park. This hotel was never put on the guest freindly list, as no real need as we hardly get any bookings in for this hotel. All other hotels on the list are still guest friendly.

Cheers

Tim

ThaiHotels
06-09-2006, 07:57 PM
Hi All,

Am thinking of staying at Somerset Lake Point Service Apartment. Do not however see this on Tim's list of guest friendly hotels. Is anybody able to confirm whether they are so?

Thks a lot.:)

Heard from some guys that its 50/50, as to whether they charge or not.

Tim

korb
06-09-2006, 08:06 PM
is pinnacle hotel guestfriendly

ThaiHotels
06-09-2006, 09:25 PM
is pinnacle hotel guestfriendly

Bro Korb,

Yes it is. Pinnacle Lumpinee is predominantly gay clientelle.

Never forget first time there. In the coffee shop one day waiting for a friend from the Uk who was staying there. Say numerous gay couples kissing each other over breakfast. Lets say it opened my eyes to Bangkok.

logiteck
06-09-2006, 10:13 PM
HI tim,
i think my booking got some problem already PM you. Pls reply asap.

korb
06-09-2006, 10:34 PM
Bro Korb,

Yes it is. Pinnacle Lumpinee is predominantly gay clientelle.

Never forget first time there. In the coffee shop one day waiting for a friend from the Uk who was staying there. Say numerous gay couples kissing each other over breakfast. Lets say it opened my eyes to Bangkok.

oh really? my fren stay there last month.got to ask him any change now.btw any hotel near nana nep rate about the same as pinnacle (1300bht)

Maitong Kit Mak
07-09-2006, 04:04 AM
Hi Tim,

How r u? Will be heading to Krabi in Oct for about 2 nights. Any hotel recommendations? Need a romantic/cosy room as will be going with someone special. Which is best area to be in? Ao nang beach or krabi city centre? Tks!;)

ThaiHotels
07-09-2006, 07:52 AM
HI tim,
i think my booking got some problem already PM you. Pls reply asap.

Bro, already replied to your email address.

Cheers

Tim

ThaiHotels
07-09-2006, 07:53 AM
oh really? my fren stay there last month.got to ask him any change now.btw any hotel near nana nep rate about the same as pinnacle (1300bht)

Manhattan

Nana

Swiss Park

Majestic Suites
Tim

Peter_North
07-09-2006, 09:45 AM
Bro Tim, Bangkok Boutique has junior suites as shown in their website. But in your website you don't seem to offer junior suites. You know the price of a junior suite ?

ThaiHotels
07-09-2006, 10:07 AM
Bro Tim, Bangkok Boutique has junior suites as shown in their website. But in your website you don't seem to offer junior suites. You know the price of a junior suite ?

Bro Peter_North,

I have just put this room type on the website for you.

Price is 3885 Baht/night inc ABF.

Hope this helps.

Tim

Peter_North
07-09-2006, 11:39 AM
Bro Peter_North,

I have just put this room type on the website for you.

Price is 3885 Baht/night inc ABF.

Hope this helps.

Tim

Thanks, Tim.

I have developed a liking for suites these days. But this is kind of expensive for me. Do you know of cheaper ones ?

Peter_North
08-09-2006, 11:32 AM
Does anybody know the date where all our flights will be directed to the new airport ?

Maitong Kit Mak
08-09-2006, 12:57 PM
Does anybody know the date where all our flights will be directed to the new airport ?
Hi Peter,
It will be starting on the 28th Sept.;)

ThaiHotels
08-09-2006, 01:22 PM
Thanks, Tim.

I have developed a liking for suites these days. But this is kind of expensive for me. Do you know of cheaper ones ?

Peter,

Only Windsor Suites and Grand Diamond Pratunam, both are not guest friendly.

Cheers

Tim

Maitong Kit Mak
08-09-2006, 01:58 PM
Peter,

Cheers

Tim
Hi Tim,

Posted a query earlier on to u but no reply as yet..Wonder if u got any news or advice on accomodation in Krabi? Tks!

Peter_North
08-09-2006, 09:01 PM
Peter,

Cheers

Tim

Grand Diamond is excellent. Will go for Grand Diamond on my next trip. Nevermind about NOT guest friendly. I will not bring guest; I bring the receptionists and waitresses to my room :rolleyes:

Advice on nearest BTS MRT ?

mgs1108
09-09-2006, 12:46 PM
Manhattan

Nana

Swiss Park

Majestic Suites
Tim

is swiss park guest friendly?

cheers.

ThaiHotels
09-09-2006, 03:28 PM
Grand Diamond is excellent. Will go for Grand Diamond on my next trip. Nevermind about NOT guest friendly. I will not bring guest; I bring the receptionists and waitresses to my room :rolleyes:

Peter, nearest BTS is Ratchatewi.

Grand Diamond is next to Pantip Plaza, the computer place.

Tim

ThaiHotels
09-09-2006, 03:28 PM

Peter, nearest BTS is Ratchatewi.

Grand Diamond is next to Pantip Plaza, the computer place.

Tim

ThaiHotels
09-09-2006, 03:29 PM
Hi Tim,

Posted a query earlier on to u but no reply as yet..Wonder if u got any news or advice on accomodation in Krabi? Tks!

Bro,

So sorry. Must have missed it looking through other threads. Will address your request and get back with some options.

Tim

ThaiHotels
09-09-2006, 03:31 PM
is swiss park guest friendly?

cheers.

Definitely guest friendly if you book a twin/double room.

Cheers

Tim

Maitong Kit Mak
09-09-2006, 05:03 PM
Bro,

So sorry. Must have missed it looking through other threads. Will address your request and get back with some options.

Tim
Tks alot Tim...So I'll look forward to hear from u soon!;)

Ditto88
09-09-2006, 05:59 PM
Palazzo New Wing Comments

Bro Tim,

Thanks for the assistance rendered in booking the rooms for us. As per requested, please note comments on the new wing rooms of Palazzo.
The room looked nice with it's art deco concept. Flat Screen TV with DVD and sound system. Wooden flooring is not practical though as the bathroom gets wet and floods easily because it doesn't have a shower screen. The water heater in room 742 and 741 wasn't up to mark as it is quite hard to adjust the water warmth. Either too hot or too cold so i my bathe only in cold water.

Overall, value for money for 1,665 baht although i personally feel that Siam Beverly is better at 1,050.

mgs1108
09-09-2006, 06:13 PM
Definitely guest friendly if you book a twin/double room.

Cheers

Tim

thanks.. that would be good...
what if both my friend and me bring our friends up?

ThaiHotels
09-09-2006, 07:06 PM
thanks.. that would be good...
what if both my friend and me bring our friends up?

Up to security. may or may not allow.

To be sure, suggest one room each.

Tim

hcmanic
10-09-2006, 04:28 AM
BTW Tim,

Do you have any ST hotel operating like Hotel 81 in Sg? Please PM me price and areas. cheers:D

Peter_North
10-09-2006, 06:07 PM
Palazzo New Wing Comments

Flat Screen TV with DVD and sound system.

Got XXX VCD rental in the hotel ?

ThaiHotels
10-09-2006, 07:02 PM

Hi Peter,

Dunno. But some bros might help with some of their own. If not, sure Pantip have a nice selection available.

Cheers

Tim

ThaiHotels
10-09-2006, 07:04 PM
BTW Tim,

Do you have any ST hotel operating like Hotel 81 in Sg? Please PM me price and areas. cheers:D

Only Playboy Hotel, in same soi as Bumrumrad hospital. Dont know how much etc.

Tim

yinyang
10-09-2006, 08:22 PM
Only Playboy Hotel, in same soi as Bumrumrad hospital. Dont know how much etc.
Try Peep Inn, Soi 33 Sukhumvit -if you are in neighbourhood of dead artist bars... BIG rooms, ard bt500 for much more than 3-4 hrs or even overnight from my rusty memory 2 years ago.:o Puyings sure know how to guide you:p

MugenChicken
10-09-2006, 10:41 PM
Hi guys, planning a trip to bkk sometime in end oct or early nov.

Anyone kind enough to recommend me a hotel around ratchadapisek road to stay for 2-3 nights? I plan to visit poseidon while i'm there.

I read some reviews a few pages back on palazzo but like not very good leh... looking for something value for money.

Hope you guys can help recommend, thanks!

Ditto88
10-09-2006, 10:57 PM
Bro Peter North,

Nah...but i am sure that the bellboys can help you with that. But i think it is better to just go to Mirage next door and produce one yourself.

Peter_North
10-09-2006, 11:02 PM
Hi Peter,

If not, sure Pantip have a nice selection available.

Cheers

Tim

Bro, you probably have never bought any from Pantip. It's probably a hearsay you picked up in this forum.

So far nobody, and I tell you, not a single person in this forum, has been able to name the shop. I have been to Pantip twice after picking up this hearsay, and I can confirm is a rumour.

ThaiHotels
10-09-2006, 11:04 PM
Hi guys, planning a trip to bkk sometime in end oct or early nov.

Anyone kind enough to recommend me a hotel around ratchadapisek road to stay for 2-3 nights? I plan to visit poseidon while i'm there.

I read some reviews a few pages back on palazzo but like not very good leh... looking for something value for money.

Dont think there is a better value for money than The Palazzo. Only 1110 Baht/night inc ABF. Only guest friendly hotel on Ratchada.

justl00king
11-09-2006, 05:54 AM

This hotel is truly value for money.

3 star standard-Good location with MPs nearby,easy access to most places and most importantly..clean.No joiner fees as well.

For the price paying really good value.Got the new wing if you want something better but never try yet dunno if worth the extra bahts...:)

MugenChicken
11-09-2006, 09:29 AM
Hi guys, thanks for the replies!

I quite newbie here, so excuse my ignorance but what do you mean by guest friendly? Does that mean that if i bring a guest they won't charge me and vice versa?

Tim, can you pm me your best the rates for Palazzo? Only for 1 person, myself. Should be going down sometime in early november.

Thanks

knowntender
11-09-2006, 10:04 AM
Bro, you probably have never bought any from Pantip. It's probably a hearsay you picked up in this forum.

So far nobody, and I tell you, not a single person in this forum, has been able to name the shop. I have been to Pantip twice after picking up this hearsay, and I can confirm is a rumour.

Peter North, try your luck on this and see if you can find something.
This is ONLINE adult VCD shop operating in Thailand.

I knew of this two years ago. I want to order a few dozens. However, I cannot read/write Thai at all and cannot manage to fill out the order form. If you can find a way to order and help me get some, please let me know. BTW, I don't live in Thailand and have absolutely no idea of their shipment policy.

Go to these websites

www.herevcd4.com ;
www.herevcd7.com
They are actually same same.

I try them ten minutes ago ( outside Thailand ) and these websites work.
Do not know if they are blacked out or blocked in Thailand by the authority.

Knowntender

Peter_North
11-09-2006, 10:58 AM
Peter North, try your luck on this and see if you can find something.
This is ONLINE adult VCD shop operating in Thailand.

I knew of this two years ago. I want to order a few dozens. However, I cannot read/write Thai at all and cannot manage to fill out the order form. If you can find a way to order and help me get some, please let me know. BTW, I don't live in Thailand and have absolutely no idea of their shipment policy.

Go to these websites

www.herevcd4.com ;
www.herevcd7.com

Knowntender

Bro, I can't read Thai scripts lah.
:confused:

knowntender
11-09-2006, 11:09 AM
Bro, I can't read Thai scripts lah.
:confused:

I suppose some bros on the forum can read Thai and give some pointers. Any bros can help on this ?

BTW Bro North, can you open the website ? Do the pictures look good ?

singrakthai
11-09-2006, 11:17 AM
Go to these websites
www.herevcd4.com ;
www.herevcd7.com
They're both blocked by Thai authorities here.
Can be found in Pantip and in fact most pirated video stalls... its just that they're cracking hard on porns and nowadays they don't show the porns publicly... they sell only to regulars and they do it discreetly.
During certain time in the day, you can see them selling openly in Chinatown, Mahajak... but don't expect wide range of varieties as they just throw all the CDs on the table and let you pick yourself. VCD is only 50THB and DVD 100THB. Sometimes there's even buy 4 get 1 policy. Cheapest I known.... but try not to get those local Thai VCDs... crappy quality and nowadays the videos are those downloaded from internet and some crappy mobile phone videos.

You can also find along Sukhumvit Road along the odd number Soi (7)... they put "XXX videos" cardboard on the table.... u have to ask for them and they'll bring a big plastic bag to u and u choose on the spot. Quite embarrassing as lots of tourists walking along the street. VCD is 70THB and DVD is 150THB... can always ask for discount if u buying many. The vendors are quite rude if they feel u're just "ask for fun" kinda people though...
Good luck.

Peter_North
11-09-2006, 12:08 PM
I suppose some bros on the forum can read Thai and give some pointers. Any bros can help on this ?

BTW Bro North, can you open the website ? Do the pictures look good ?

I'm outside Thailand, I'm able to open the page.

I don't really like the variety they offer.

I'm more into established porn stars, like Silvia Saint and Nikki Tyler.

Like Singrakthai said, you can find some along Sukhumvit, outside Ambassador Hotel. But the range is crappy, some even offer locally made ones. They suc big time!

ahlau
11-09-2006, 12:16 PM
Hi guys, thanks for the replies!

I quite newbie here, so excuse my ignorance but what do you mean by guest friendly? Does that mean that if i bring a guest they won't charge me and vice versa?

Tim, can you pm me your best the rates for Palazzo? Only for 1 person, myself. Should be going down sometime in early november.

Thanks

bro. 'Guest friendly' hotels means you cna bring in the charbo into yr hotel room for o/night without any charge! In Bkk, it is standard practice for hotel to charge guests who u noe all horny like to booking charbo back to room . Not many hotels allow this and most hotels will charge you a socalled surcharge or fine which can be up to abt 1k bht for bringing girl back to hotel.

Most hotels impose this very strictly and they are allow to do so. U see the hotel security everywhere after 12 midnight esp waiting to pounce on hotel guests who tarpau charbo back to hotel room. So prepare to pay if yr hotel is not "guest-friendly' la.

Cheers:D

MugenChicken
11-09-2006, 01:33 PM
bro. 'Guest friendly' hotels means you cna bring in the charbo into yr hotel room for o/night without any charge! In Bkk, it is standard practice for hotel to charge guests who u noe all horny like to booking charbo back to room . Not many hotels allow this and most hotels will charge you a socalled surcharge or fine which can be up to abt 1k bht for bringing girl back to hotel.

Most hotels impose this very strictly and they are allow to do so. U see the hotel security everywhere after 12 midnight esp waiting to pounce on hotel guests who tarpau charbo back to hotel room. So prepare to pay if yr hotel is not "guest-friendly' la.

Cheers:D

Ahlau, thanks bro, understooded.... You're da man!

ThaiHotels
11-09-2006, 03:13 PM
Ahlau, thanks bro, understooded.... You're da man!

Bro my rates are on the website. 1110 Baht/night inc ABF. Superior room.

Rate is the same for single or double.

cheers

Tim

MugenChicken
11-09-2006, 04:31 PM
Bro my rates are on the website. 1110 Baht/night inc ABF. Superior room.

Rate is the same for single or double.

cheers

Tim

Hi bro, thanks for the info, wats the difference between deluxe and studio?

longgun
11-09-2006, 05:05 PM
They're both blocked by Thai authorities here.
Can be found in Pantip and in fact most pirated video stalls... its just that they're cracking hard on porns and nowadays they don't show the porns publicly... they sell only to regulars and they do it discreetly.
During certain time in the day, you can see them selling openly in Chinatown, Mahajak... but don't expect wide range of varieties as they just throw all the CDs on the table and let you pick yourself. VCD is only 50THB and DVD 100THB. Sometimes there's even buy 4 get 1 policy. Cheapest I known.... but try not to get those local Thai VCDs... crappy quality and nowadays the videos are those downloaded from internet and some crappy mobile phone videos.

You can also find along Sukhumvit Road along the odd number Soi (7)... they put "XXX videos" cardboard on the table.... u have to ask for them and they'll bring a big plastic bag to u and u choose on the spot. Quite embarrassing as lots of tourists walking along the street. VCD is 70THB and DVD is 150THB... can always ask for discount if u buying many. The vendors are quite rude if they feel u're just "ask for fun" kinda people though...
Good luck.

blocked meh? I just went in and ok leh. This site has got some real good quality jap porn. Never tried to buy, but what I understand is they require bank transfer payment from the local Thai banks and they will send by post to your place. Don't think they send it overseas.

Anyway, how can u guys miss the porn shops in pantip? Everytime i walk into pantip, I get hounded by those peddlers, and they will come up to you and ask 'nang poh, nang poh'. And if you give them a nod, they will bring you up to the upper levels in some discreet corner. Inside got alot of curtains and you will find many perverted thai kids inside these small rooms rummaging though plastic bags of porn CDs.

Man..i must have that perverted thai kid look that I always get hounded but not you guys??? :cool:

ThaiHotels
11-09-2006, 06:01 PM
Hi bro, thanks for the info, wats the difference between deluxe and studio?

Deluxe rooms have carpet and Studio rooms have laminated wooden flloring. Studio rooms have brightly coloured decoration. up to personal tastes.

Studio rooms on the smae floor as the restaurant. Deluxe rooms on high floors.

Cheers

Tim

MisterMarley
11-09-2006, 06:59 PM
hi all,

am planning on a trip to bkk in december. I am wondering any bros have any reccomendations on a cheap & good 2 bedroom apartment/hotel near Siam?
Thanks!

ThaiHotels
12-09-2006, 08:50 AM

Bro Peter,

Bought there many times. Been up to a secret room there and views the quality there and then. many scouts around the place throwing discs in your face.

They probably dont do it to you as you make look Thai etc. For us Foreign look guys, there is no chance of us being thought as poice or .... no risk.

If you want, I will go with you next time you are in town, and will show you.

Cheers

Tim

Maitong Kit Mak
12-09-2006, 09:14 AM
Hi Tim,

Sorry..so any advice on hotel accomodations in Krabi? Preferably along Ao Nang or Ao Nang Beach.

What about Central Krabi Resort? Any others?:o

Peter_North
12-09-2006, 10:45 AM
Bro Peter,

Bought there many times. Been up to a secret room there and views the quality there and then. many scouts around the place throwing discs in your face.

They probably dont do it to you as you make look Thai etc. For us Foreign look guys, there is no chance of us being thought as poice or .... no risk.

If you want, I will go with you next time you are in town, and will show you.

Cheers

Tim

Bro Tim,

Thanks for the offer.

Can you still recall which level which unit ?

NORTH POLE

ThaiHotels
12-09-2006, 11:43 AM
Bro Tim,

Thanks for the offer.

Can you still recall which level which unit ?

NORTH POLE

These guys are everywhere in all directions. Come from everywhere. Yep offer there bro.

Tim

yinyang
12-09-2006, 12:12 PM
...Bought there many times. Been up to a secret room there and views the quality ...us Foreign look guys...no chance of us being thought as poice..go with you next time Tim
You go incognito? Errr, when this thread evolve to XXX porn VCDs? :D

ThaiHotels
12-09-2006, 03:29 PM
You go incognito? Errr, when this thread evolve to XXX porn VCDs? :D

Bro Yinyang,

Funny. When asians look at me, think I look asian. When Thais look at me, think I am a foreigner. Can't win.

Doesn't matter though, as it has its benefits...

Tim

yinyang
12-09-2006, 03:56 PM
..Funny. When asians look at me, think I look asian. When Thais look at me, think I am a foreigner. Can't win. Doesn't matter though, as it has its benefits...
Timmy,
Let's say you have best of both worlds... save for farang view by khun thais.. Hopefully, you don't get hit with higher prices at arb nam joints hehe:p

Buz looking good for you, it seems...:D

Vizz
16-09-2006, 05:08 PM
hi thaihotels bro,

i'll be in bangkok from 24th to 27th.so fdar swiss park hotel seems pretty fine to me.so if i book from your webbie how will it be countculated?thai baht?how much would it be?i need 2 double rooms for 3 nights.another thing is that its gal friendly right?
sorry for e trouble coz its my 1st time there.thanks for ya help

ThaiHotels
16-09-2006, 06:02 PM
hi thaihotels bro,

i'll be in bangkok from 24th to 27th.so fdar swiss park hotel seems pretty fine to me.so if i book from your webbie how will it be countculated?thai baht?how much would it be?i need 2 double rooms for 3 nights.another thing is that its gal friendly right?
sorry for e trouble coz its my 1st time there.thanks for ya help

Bro Vizz,

Doubt you would get The Swiss Park Hotel now as its one of BKK most popular hotels.

Price is 1166 Thai Baht/night/room. Includes ABF.

Price is 6@1166 Thai Baht. Total is 6996 Thai Baht.

Totally guest friendly if you book Twin/Double. Website gives Guest Freindly Hotels in Bangkok. See scrolling News Box.

Need booking asap. if we can, will confirm asap. Otherwise will offer alternatives. Only charge credit card in Thai baht, only we you have a confirmed reservation.

Cheers

Tim

yanz
16-09-2006, 11:46 PM
would like to enquire whether Bangkok Palace Hotel has internet access or wifi? n do they come with room safes or reception safes? thanks in advance. :)

ThaiHotels
17-09-2006, 08:49 AM
would like to enquire whether Bangkok Palace Hotel has internet access or wifi? n do they come with room safes or reception safes? thanks in advance. :)

Will check and advise monday morning.

Tim

Peter_North
17-09-2006, 04:22 PM
Will check and advise monday morning.

Tim

Bro Tim, the new airport is about to start operations. As we all know, it's pretty far away from town. I suggest you incorporate on your website the AIRPORT LIMO BUSES that stop by at the hotels. It can be of great help.

North Pole

ThaiHotels
17-09-2006, 04:57 PM
Bro Tim, the new airport is about to start operations. As we all know, it's pretty far away from town. I suggest you incorporate on your website the AIRPORT LIMO BUSES that stop by at the hotels. It can be of great help.

North Pole

Bro Peter,

Yep agree. See what I can do.

Tim

justl00king
18-09-2006, 06:30 AM
Bro Tim,

Appreciate if you could help clear my doubts on this...

I intend to go Bangkok sometime Nov/Dec and contemplating booking either Swissotel Le Concorde or Palazzo New Wing.

I know joiner fee bht1000 per night for Swissotel so my question is...can I register with my thai gal upon check in so it can be waived and every night the same gal.

Have read great reviews on your excellent service and have every intention to book via your web.:D

Thanks!:)

ThaiHotels
18-09-2006, 12:10 PM

Bro Yanz,

To answer your questions.

Bangkok Palace have wi-fi. Only Business Deluxe rooms have in room safe. All other room types have safes at reception next to the cashier.

Tim

ThaiHotels
18-09-2006, 12:15 PM
Bro Tim,

Appreciate if you could help clear my doubts on this...

I intend to go Bangkok sometime Nov/Dec and contemplating booking either Swissotel Le Concorde or Palazzo New Wing.

I know joiner fee bht1000 per night for Swissotel so my question is...can I register with my thai gal upon check in so it can be waived and every night the same gal.

Have read great reviews on your excellent service and have every intention to book via your web.:D

Thanks!:)

Bro justl00king,

Just contacted The Swissotel Le Concorde.

So that you will not be charged the 1000 Baht joiner, you need.

1.Name of your girl at reservation.

2.Check in together.

3.Same girl for the entire stay.

If one does not follow the above, then 1000 Baht/night/guest will be charged.

Cheers

Tim

justl00king
19-09-2006, 03:42 AM
Just contacted The Swissotel Le Concorde.

Thanks bro Tim,:)

Vizz
19-09-2006, 04:14 AM
hi tim.
gonna book 2 rooms thru your website tomorrow noon,i'll be there on 24th sep.its a bit of rush and i'm worried that cant get a room,anyway how long do u take to reply a confirmation?coz i should be booking swiss park and if its full i'll need to find another hotel that'll suit me n my friend.thanks

ThaiHotels
19-09-2006, 10:11 AM
hi tim.
gonna book 2 rooms thru your website tomorrow noon,i'll be there on 24th sep.its a bit of rush and i'm worried that cant get a room,anyway how long do u take to reply a confirmation?coz i should be booking swiss park and if its full i'll need to find another hotel that'll suit me n my friend.thanks

Bro,

Just checked and

Swiss Park is full till the 9th of October.

Majestic Suites until the 1st of October.

Manhattan is full till 15th of October.

Town Lodge is available.

Cheers

Tim

Vizz
19-09-2006, 01:54 PM
hi tim,
sorry to trouble u again....then is nana availble then?if so i'll get that

ThaiHotels
19-09-2006, 02:03 PM
hi tim,
sorry to trouble u again....then is nana availble then?if so i'll get that

Bro,

Nana is full till mid of November.

Cheers

Tim

Vizz
19-09-2006, 02:13 PM
oic....so other than town lodge any other choices which is about the price range and gal friendly?coz town lodge looks abit like a motel then hotel to me....

ThaiHotels
19-09-2006, 02:33 PM
oic....so other than town lodge any other choices which is about the price range and gal friendly?coz town lodge looks abit like a motel then hotel to me....

Bro Vizz,

We have

Palazzo
Centre Point Petchburi
Bangkok Boutique

Tim

Goondoo1234
19-09-2006, 05:20 PM
Bros, I am taking a hotel/flight package to BKK and these are the choices of hotel:

1) Classic Place Hotel @ Petchburi
2) First Hotel @ Pratunam
3) The Twin Towers @ MBK Hall
4) Asia Hotel @ MBK Hall

May I know which hotel is girl friendly and whether its location is convenient. Pls also advise the redlight district near to these hotels.

I heard from my frens that Asia Hotel is the best in terms of girl frenly and location but I made my booking very late so I may not be able to get it. FYI, this will be my 1st trip to BKK. Thnx in advance.

PS: Why can't I see my post even after I hv clicked "Submit Reply"?