PDA

View Full Version : fair as snow haerbing SYT 60/1/1, 100/2/2

toughnut
23-12-2008, 01:01 AM
somehow managed to land myself in G land today and procceed to my usual hunting ground. Stocks very limited today, wonder if its a monday or some raid just went by. anyway was walking along L1X when i saw from far this fair looking chick, standing alone in a dark corner.

walked past her, 1st impression not bad quite cute, bek bek guk guk suk suk luk luk (translation: fair, smooth, very fuckable) went ahead to ask golden qn

(below conversation in chinese)
me: how much?
her: $60
me: so expensive!
her: not at all, i'll take good care of you

anyway i took her for a 2 hrs slot. i'll leave the details out, stats below

name: fung ting
looks: 7ish-8 (smooth complexion matched with minimal make up)
boobs: 7 (i'll say a B, cute little nipples, one of the fairest boobs i've seen)
bj: 7 (takes her time, slow and strong movements)
fj: 8 (ok with different positions, genuine moans, matched with a sweet looking face and that fair body, priceless)
rtf: MOST DEFINITELY

From our conversation, she just arrived yesterday. claims that i'm her first customer in singapore! (how true i dont know, but shes obviously very new to the surroundings, hiding alone in a dark corner)
Offered to help her out by posting on sammyboy (told her about some site where bros gather to exchange Frs) So bros please take good care of her, only her 2nd day here! Will share the contacts with senior bros whom exchanges contacts with me before first, need your most respected opinions on this gem!:D

Will only give contacts out to bros with AT LEAST 2 geniune frs and above.

Cheers!

Jerryt81
23-12-2008, 11:57 AM
Bro,
Pls Pm me her contact
thx

xbengx
24-12-2008, 02:04 AM
Hai Bro,,

Care to share tis gem n PM her contact to me n will post FR once i tried her out....

thanks for your time meh....:):):)

Cheonging101
24-12-2008, 09:58 AM
Offered to help her out by posting on sammyboy (told her about some site where bros gather to exchange Frs)

Er... bro... isn't it a kind of unwritten rule for TS not to mention about Sammyboy to the FLs?:confused:

warbird
24-12-2008, 09:59 AM
Sounds promising.

May I know her height n weight?

Thx!

slackerz_00
24-12-2008, 10:14 AM
Bro, Interested.

Btw, she do bbbj?

fengheshang
24-12-2008, 11:15 AM
sound a good find u got PM

wolfmaster
24-12-2008, 03:08 PM
this sound like a good catch... u have pm boss.

care to share.. can check out my past history for assurance..

Water
25-12-2008, 12:04 PM
Thanks bro Toughnut for her contact, called her on Tuesday afternoon and she replied very promptly.

Met her up at area G but the choice of hotel wasnt fantastic, I would recommend bros to stick to the bigger chains to get a certain level of standard. ISO certified one best :)

Anyway the ratings:

Name: Fung TIng
Looks: 7/10 (like TS said, fair fair fair)
boobs: 6/10
BJ: 6/10
Fj: 7/10 Very accomdating. Willing try difference styles
GFE: 9/10
damage: $100 + $20 (tips) + room

One of the assets of this lady is that she is very willing to please and the GFE is really great. You will feel like with your friend rather than a FL which is what some bros including myself are looking for. Thanks profusely for the tips which I have given her and her mannerism thoughout the session is highly commended. Good conversationalist :)

Good budget session, very recommended :)

RTF: Likely

ColeJerry
25-12-2008, 01:12 PM
Hi bro,
merry x'mas to u, care to share her contact on this long weekend pls.

TQ ya.

toughnut
25-12-2008, 03:58 PM
Thanks bro Toughnut for her contact, called her on Tuesday afternoon and she replied very promptly.

Met her up at area G but the choice of hotel wasnt fantastic, I would recommend bros to stick to the bigger chains to get a certain level of standard. ISO certified one best :)

Anyway the ratings:

Name: Fung TIng
Looks: 7/10 (like TS said, fair fair fair)
boobs: 6/10
BJ: 6/10
Fj: 7/10 Very accomdating. Willing try difference styles
GFE: 9/10
damage: $100 + $20 (tips) + room

One of the assets of this lady is that she is very willing to please and the GFE is really great. You will feel like with your friend rather than a FL which is what some bros including myself are looking for. Thanks profusely for the tips which I have given her and her mannerism thoughout the session is highly commended. Good conversationalist :)

Good budget session, very recommended :)

RTF: Likely

Thanks for the fr bro! uped your points in return :D

toughnut
25-12-2008, 04:04 PM
given quite a number of contacts out, wheres the fr bros?:D those whom i've missed out accidently, pls do pm again.

happy holidays!

simple2kee
25-12-2008, 04:13 PM
given quite a number of contacts out, wheres the fr bros?:D those whom i've missed out accidently, pls do pm again.

happy holidays!

bro toughnut, thank u for sharing ctc nos with me.
happy holidays too!

Cupnoodle
25-12-2008, 04:44 PM
Thanks to bro toughnut for her contact.

Name : 芳婷
Look : 7/10,
Boobs : B cup,
Body : 7/10, soft and fair
Frenching : Nil
Fingering : Allow outside only
Painting : Allow
BBBJ : 8/10, sensation
FJ : 7/10,
Attitude : 8/10, accommodating and friendly
Damage : 60/1, exclude room and CD

Preview : Pic 1 (http://media6.dropshots.com/photos/434030/20081225/b_001347.jpg)

toughnut
25-12-2008, 04:55 PM
Thanks to bro toughnut for her contact.

Name : 芳婷
Look : 7/10,
Boobs : B cup,
Body : 7/10, soft and fair
Frenching : Nil
Fingering : Allow outside only
Painting : Allow
BBBJ : 8/10, sensation
FJ : 7/10,
Attitude : 8/10, accommodating and friendly
Damage : 60/1, exclude room and CD

Preview : Pic 1 (http://media6.dropshots.com/photos/434030/20081225/b_001347.jpg)

bro cupnoodle, you're the man! :cool:

toughnut
28-12-2008, 07:26 PM
any more frs? :D

loner7272
01-01-2009, 05:42 AM
First of all...Happy New Year to bro toughnut & all samsters...!!!
My last bonk of the Year 2008 ended with 芳婷 in tis count down evening:D
Felt horny tis evening becos no kang tao yesterday in KTV...girls there make me fxxking horny & yet don let me fxxk...given alot of excuses lor as usual...
no choice need to find someone to release my hornyness...chop chop sms a few FLs becos New Year Eve sure alot of bros will release their Fire Works..
secure a slot w/ one of them so me oso can play w/ Fire Works...:D
After awhile few of them replied Not Free...Full House:eek:...accept two of them replied I'm avaliable & one of them was 芳婷...so selected her & de other i replied Sori!!! Would like to cancel due to some unforeseen circumstances...Wish u a Happy New Year & will bonk u next Year in 2009:D...Arrange a meet up w/ 芳婷 at 2000hrs at one of de GL hotel entrance in Lor 17...reach destination...saw a lady with white dress looks fair & quite pretty...walk past her & she look at me 去吗???...don think is her...so stand one side & call her...heard a hp ringing frm not far & i saw a lady w/ yellow tight T & jeans mini skirt answering de HP...Yes! Is 芳婷...walk towards her & say 是 我!...scanning done...not bad looking & consider a looker to me...figure oso not bad...so don wait liaoz & we went in & get a rm frm de counter...inside de rm, we TCSS while we stripping our birthday suit...Wow!!! She got pink nips...long time neber encounter tat 极品!!!...proceed to de bath rm for a wash up...she bath me but no action inside...dry ourselves & i jump onto de bed...waited for her to service me...she catbath me including licking & sucking my sensitive nips, body & balls...she than capped me for BJ...don think she do BBBJ...blow me for awhile...你的太大了... 你在我上面好不好???...so bonk her in missionary & she moan out sexily...啊!啊!啊!受不了!你是不是从小吃大香蕉长大的?真要命!...bonk her even harder & with some light kisses on her sexy lips but not heavy frenching...finally unloaded my Fire Works...
she cleans my little bro & after did some light massage...TCSS...touch & tease my bro &...don have to mention...round 2 starts laio lor...everything quite de same lor...so don need for me to emphasize further...unloaded again & OMG!!!...Is not even 1hr & i cum for 2 rounds...tats fast & don usually happen!!!...She offer me for a wash up but i choose to lay down & rest for my recovery...she say times gonna be up soon...??????...where got so fast...i book for 2hrs...she say why i book for 2hrs but not an hr...why waste $$$...??????...not 2hrs 2 shot meh?????...No...is 2 shots $100...Anyway, i ask her to leave first while i can take a rest instead...don waste mah...so i paid her & she left ...
Summary :
Looks : 7.8 ( Quite good looking & i like her gross sexy lips... )
Figure : 6.5 ( Not hour glass type )
Boobs : B ( Where to find tis pink nips... )
BJ : 6 ( Normal lor...nothing special...no BBBJ )
FJ : 5 ( I satisfy her more...hehehe... )
Overall : 6.5 or 7.5 for her pink nips...hehehe...
Thanks again bro toughnut for her CTC!!! Good try!!!
Cheers!!!

cutiemaxa
03-01-2015, 02:42 PM
hi bro can pm ctc? hope you are still around