PDA

View Full Version : KTV with Happy Hour till 9.30pm- 10pm

andrewforest
22-12-2008, 05:38 PM
Since I normally cheong KTV ard 6.30pm - 7.00pm, perhap I should start a thread to share and exchange the information with bros.

Reason why I prefer to cheong happy hours.
1) Because I drive, so cheong during happy hours should be more safe to meet up with TP.
2) I am married, so it is good that I go back not so late and have excuse that I go dinner with colleague or customers.
3) If I meet the KTV girls that I click, I can On them after happy hours, and still have plenty time for bonking ( normally I go back home not latest than 3pm ), like century, the girl normally follow me after 9pm, we have dinner before 10pm and start action not latest than 10.30pm. By 2pm should be enough for me.

Not sure any bros agreed with me but the best happy hours timing should be till 9.30pm - 10pm.

My prefer KTV

1) My number 1 KTV still Aurora KTV in Royal hotel previously Century (of course Century time still the best ) HH till 9.30pm, price ard 100 for 3 jugs, since normally only 2 of us, it is consider ok for me. Playable not bad even not as wild as BS or TH, but can touch boob, hug and kiss, to me BS or TH, the girl too agressive, ask them go out oso kana scolding, girls keep on coming in, no time to sing song oso. I prefer have mummy system. And mummy Angie have a very good memory what my taste and what girls I ever call. Negative, the location quite jam for me as I work in the west

2) My number 2, peach KTV, free parking, Jam free, price and HH timing quite close to Aurora. Negative, the quality of the girls so so only and no nearby hotel but my objective is to drink and hug hug touch touch neh neh ok liao.

3) Previously, West coast not bad, but now already close and most of them shift to BP. Too bad, I dun like the place, so I will miss these place.

Any bros can welcome to share the information on HH KTV
1) HH KTV timing e.g 5pm to 9pm, 6pm to 9.30pm etc
2) KTV girls, example viet, PRC etc. I prefer Viet and I dun call PRC. so my information are mostly Viet.
3) Charges, example $99 for 3 jugs, fruit and room etc.
4) Playable, very wild ( like BS ), wild ( can touch Boob, lick boob, touch panties, OK ( touch from outside, hug only ), normal ( talk only )
5) Mummy or no mummy system.

Cheers:p

DTCEPL
22-12-2008, 05:56 PM
With reference to your likings and timings:

Almost all Viets and HH from 6pm to 930pm.....try K2 at Parklane Mall, 3rd level, MMS system, Beers at $30 per Jug, minimum 2 jugs, net $60 during HH.

Cheers:D

andrewforest
22-12-2008, 06:06 PM
With reference to your likings and timings:

Almost all Viets and HH from 6pm to 930pm.....try K2 at Parklane Mall, 3rd level, MMS system, Beers at $30 per Jug, minimum 2 jugs, net $60 during HH.

Cheers:D

Thank you bros. Will check it out.

ryantanth
23-12-2008, 01:16 AM
Bro andrewforest, have just send you a PM.

HH maybe you can try unclesammi's SG KTV at cuppage. Never been there before but reviews are good. But not sure if there are alot of viets there or not.

I been to godfather few months ago quite fun, but too bad they don't have HH.

andrewforest
24-12-2008, 10:47 AM
Bro andrewforest, have just send you a PM.

HH maybe you can try unclesammi's SG KTV at cuppage. Never been there before but reviews are good. But not sure if there are alot of viets there or not.

I been to godfather few months ago quite fun, but too bad they don't have HH.

Thanks. Yes,I try unclesammi's Jaguar and I think the one in Cuppage. But previously both seem most happening on Normal hours.

Ya, godfather good but too bad no happy hours.