PDA

View Full Version : Xian Yan (Sweet, soft-spoken, innocent look)

cowyou
21-12-2008, 08:56 PM
Hi bros..

I seldom post, till today I saw this SYT , just to share out :)

Today while driving back home along GL, happened to pass by Lor 31, saw this sweet lovable lady standing along the main rd. Was captivated by her innocent sweet look , fair & long hair. Quite a beauty to me, 1st time make my car turn back for her ~ Although she is looking for customers, but she was so shy & timid to look at 'interested car' driving slowing. Anyway, she was from wuhan, told me this is her 3rd days in GL.

Believe me, she is very shy & blur, dont even know how to approach guys for biz. Quite a raw gem, 1st time come to SG.

Name: Xiao Yan
Ht/Wt: 1.6 / 45kg++ (estimated by me)
Look: 8/10 (make my head/car turn)
Boob: A (not her boob lover)
Cathbath: 7/10
Frenching: 8/10 (depends, if she like you)
FJ : 7/10
Damage: $60

As I say, she is very new & green in this line, service-wise might not be good for experience bros, she need guidance.

Please PM me if you interested to try this SYT,
Please do not flame as I'm only helping her out.

JJ.Broken
22-12-2008, 01:24 AM
First let me thanks Bro cowyou for sharing this gem

Gave her a call straight aft i've got the no. from Bro cowyou,
suppose to meet her @ abt 10pm but i was late.
Then she called me when i was stuck in a jam along L13 main rd,
i apologised for bein late n i asked where is she.
The very 1st thing which i felt she's very cute is that she replied, "我躲在家里。因为我怕要是我站在路上,别人会叫我"
I laughed n i arrived shortly, but m also a sotong @ GL so we spent quite sometime to find each other.
She even passed her hp to a passerby to direct me to her loaction.

Once met we went to a designated place @ L2* she reco, as she claims its safer there.
Aft gettin the rm, we both were sitting on the bed n tcss for quite awhile.
Cuz both of us were so shy that we duno how n where to start from.
So i went to take my bathe as she sae she'd juz taken hers juz b4 we met,
but when i was takin my shower she rushed in, lookin shocked with her jaws dropped lookin down @ my Jr.(very cute).
She said "你样子长得那么小,怎么它那么大?你什么都好,样子又帅就是它不好,太大了。"

~cut-short~

On bed, action started...
Her catbath is damn wet, lick from nipple to nipple, top to inner thigh, was really quite shiok.
The only down side is that she do only BJ with cap, as her balls lickin n suckin is so wet that makes me feels like juz shaft my stuff into her mouth.
Then of coz i returned fire by givin her what she'd given me, were i was lickin her nipple n my finger went lower to her pussy its already wet.
So waste no time as time is money(rm charges), when we're about to start the 'war' she stopped me n said she need to apply lubricant as she's not dealin with a 'small enemy', again i laughed.
I started off a real slow penetration as requested by her,
started off soft moans, then the deep Jr. penetrates the louder she got until 3/4 in then i rockin slow.
But its already quite loud that she's moanin, then she asked me to gave her more n i gave her.
then i asked if she wan me to give her full she knod n she moan that loud that i felt really paiseh as there's pp watchin TV outside.
She was moanin loudly, holdin me tight, clumpin my waist so tight with her legs n even bite my shoulder durin the 'battle'
She kept askin for more durin the process n she asked m i cummin yet, as she cummed a few times already that.
So i dropped my gear n ramped my RPM higer til i cum, but she juz dunwanna let go of me when i told her that i've already cum.
She's stil grabbin hold of me with her legs, huggin me tightly n stil rockin til she cum another time.

~cut short~

lay on bed n tcss for another while n went to take a bathe together n off we went.
juz b4 steppin outta the rm, she said softly n shyly "你走前面,刚才我叫太大声很不好意识"
i laughed n walked in front of her, then came out keep lookin down on the floor until we left the place.
Over she really very cute,shy n lovable.

Looks: 8
Boobs: A
Figure: Quite Petite
Cathbath: 8.5
BJ: 5.5(lots of rm to improve)
FJ: 7.5
Personality: Friendly, Shy n CUTE
Positions: accomodating(but its a shame that i'd manage to only did
missionary,as she grabbin me too tight that no chance to flip)
RTF: YES!!!

Rating: Strongly recommanded

Once again thanks Bro cowyou for this great reco n i would like to seek forgiveness for such a long-winded FR, as i felt she too nice of a found to describe with juz a few sentence.
Anyway all that above r juz my personal point of view on her. so pls dun flame me if any bros r not expectin the same.

Cheers:D

JJ.Broken
22-12-2008, 02:03 AM
Actually i've wrote a damn long FR juz now, but i duno y it juz dun shows up.
so this time round i'll juz give a real short 1 as it've drained me out too much on the 1st 1.

First thank you so much for sharing Xiao Yan, Bro cowyou.

She's really a very sweet, shy, soft-spoken, blur n CUTE gal.
She can really be ur gf for the moment, especially for pp like me who've been single for so long.
LOL

k, cut the craps

Stats as below;

Looks : 8
Boobs : A
Figure : quite petite
Cathbath: 8.5(can get ur body real wet)
BJ : 5.5(lots of rm to improve)
FJ : 7.5
GFE : 9(she makes me felt as if m having sex with a real gf)
RTF : Definitely

Pls be nice n have patience in her, as like what Bro cowyou said she really noe nuts about this line besides that she's a real nice gal.

thanks again Bro cowyou

cheers:D

m0747
22-12-2008, 09:26 AM
bro, care to shared her contact? thks!

rocpoon
23-12-2008, 09:59 PM
First thank you so much for sharing Xiao Yan, Bro cowyou.
I appreciate for the number you had given me.

But, I am here to give a fair and 100% truthful FR,
I will not lie in anything, as I don't wanna bluff the bros here.
Even if I might get zapped for saying things that doesn’t sound nice, I will not hesitate to tell the truth.
Hope brothers will understnd my feeling, thank you.

Below is my FR

Statistic
Name : Xiao Yan
Origin : PRC (She told me which part of China but i forgot)
Look : 7 MILF(not really a SYT look, but consider OK if you treat her as MILF)
Boobs : 4(A cup, Very small breast, but still a bit saggy, sad )
Figure : 6 (Short, no fat, nothing special)
Frenching : No (Wanted to kiss her, but she turn her head away)
Catbath : 6.5(I seldom get cat bath, but she make half of my body wet, so I think should be ok, as she only catbath half of my body)
BJ : 5 (She help me wear my condom with her mouth, do a 2min BJ)
BBBJ : No
Shower : 6 (Did try to help me wash up. I usually like to help the girls to bathe too, but she don't allowed me to wash for her)
Fingering : No, I didn't try.
FJ : 5.5 (She keep asking me to "up" her, only tried missionary, and my didi is too weak, fire out very fast)
GFE : 5 (She make me feel that she is rushing for time, and just wanna get it over and done with. So true that, she really meeting another brother after we left)
Damage : $60/1/1 + $10room + CD
RTF : Definitely not, feel that I had waste my money.

After all, One Man's Meat is another Man's Poison.

Maybe she is my poison, those brothers who don't believe me, can try it out yourself,
and I hope your experience will be better than mine and worth the $$$.

*One more thing to add on,
While she is licking me and moaning (I don’t know what she moaning for), her phone rang,
and she went to pick up the phone, treating like as if nothing is happening while talking to the other brother,
which I think is quite rude.

Regards,
rocpoon