PDA

View Full Version : Re: Xiao Y. Sweet, Sportful ,Nice boobs n figure. $80/2/2

Pages : [1] 2

chew78s
21-12-2008, 01:32 PM
Didn't know what happen. This thread just started this early morning gone missing.
So i need restart it again.

chew78s
21-12-2008, 01:48 PM
Didn't know what happen. This thread just started this early morning gone missing.

This gem already tested by Axelogic.

Hi Bro,
Xiao Y from ShengYang was here in town now…
Just a short brief on Xiao Y..... started with her lip by frencing my body till below…BBBJ…also with a little AR step… sound soft and sweets...good & nice….long time never get this kind of liao. at last we finish with doggie style…

Name: Xiao Y
Looks: 7/10
boobs: 33 Firm and pointing up.
BBBJ: 8.75/10 Licking of balls, deep throat , all super.
Cathbath: 8/10 (super shiok)
AR: Never try
Frenching, fingering & cuntlicking: yes
Fj:8/10 Very accomdating. Willing try difference styles
damage: $80/2/2 If u can, 3 or 4 time also can. If u guys got the power lor.

All bros who interested may pm me or Axelogic.

chew78s
21-12-2008, 02:36 PM
Thanks to bros who already having her contact nos, Kindly contact her now. She free.

ps/ Already send out 22 contact nos to bros..:)

Paul Heng
21-12-2008, 02:39 PM
Hi Bro,very interestsd inthis gal can Bro share the contact,million of thank!

Physicz
21-12-2008, 04:34 PM
Nice FL.. Will be camping here for more FR liao

chew78s
21-12-2008, 06:21 PM
Nice FL.. Will be camping here for more FR liao

Contact nos already given another 10 bros..hope after the session , write fr so as to share among all bros here .
And those bros asking for contacts nos, pls make sure ur inbox is not full. some bros inbox full causes not able to pm them.

chew78s
21-12-2008, 08:49 PM
Thanks again to bros who already having her contact nos, Kindly contact her now. She free.
And we need ur Fr and feed back so as to share among our bros here. Good things must share lor....:D

Axelogic
22-12-2008, 12:58 AM
Thanks again to bros who already having her contact nos, Kindly contact her now. She free.
And we need ur Fr and feed back so as to share among our bros here. Good things must share lor....:D

Yes bro, it is a good one to share with all broS here, will post a a FR for her tomorrow, just finish with her and just reached home, will post a good FR tommorrow, it is not a waste GEM so far I met...thanks....

darrenown
22-12-2008, 02:28 AM
contacts pls..

Archonzon
22-12-2008, 03:07 AM
hi bro, can pass contacts?

wolfmaster
22-12-2008, 12:50 PM
nice here..

can share contacts?

1a2a3a
22-12-2008, 12:53 PM
hey bro can pm xiao y ctc ? (: thanks

hubber27
22-12-2008, 02:28 PM
care to pass me contact? I now indulge in pointy boobs. :D

tzr250sg
22-12-2008, 02:32 PM
Hi TS, care to share her contact?
Thks in advance!!

FRMao
22-12-2008, 02:35 PM
superb bbbj... 2hrs for $80... budget bonk... Can I have the contact please? :D Thanks!

davidtan1999
22-12-2008, 02:57 PM
hi bro. can i have Xiao Y contact no? would like to try her service.

Thanks....

Paul Heng
22-12-2008, 03:25 PM
Bro can share the contact,would like to try this gal,million of thank!

gentingfw
22-12-2008, 03:27 PM
wow, think she busy liao this festival... I tried booked her just now at first got reply. When i reaching i sms no reply, called her no pick up. Presume she working lah.
Lan lan change target. Not gonna wait for an hour or two...
Must fast hand fast leg next time.

Gmone
22-12-2008, 05:15 PM
Thanks to bros who already having her contact nos, Kindly contact her now. She free.

ps/ Already send out 22 contact nos to bros..:)

HI mate, able to share her contact. thanks

davidsin
22-12-2008, 05:22 PM
bro can past the contact over ?

chew78s
22-12-2008, 06:15 PM
nice here..

can share contacts?

U got mail:)

chew78s
22-12-2008, 06:16 PM
superb bbbj... 2hrs for $80... budget bonk... Can I have the contact please? :D Thanks!

You got mail.:)

chew78s
22-12-2008, 06:20 PM
Hi TS, care to share her contact?
Thks in advance!!

chew78s
22-12-2008, 06:21 PM
care to pass me contact? I now indulge in pointy boobs. :D

Jerryt81
22-12-2008, 06:22 PM
Bro,
Pls Pm me her contact
thx

chew78s
22-12-2008, 06:45 PM
Bro,
Pls Pm me her contact
thx

Hi bro, u got mail. Due to too many bros calling her for appointment, so it may not be able to met to night. U may book in advance for 2morow.

chew78s
22-12-2008, 07:28 PM
hi bro, can pass contacts?

U got mail.

haiti
22-12-2008, 08:12 PM
Brother chew78s.. you found another gem?! Here i come queue up for the CTC again.. Hopefully my last FR wins your trust. ;)

Btw, her height and weight? Roughly?

chew78s
22-12-2008, 08:19 PM
Brother chew78s.. you found another gem?! Here i come queue up for the CTC again.. Hopefully my last FR wins your trust. ;)

Btw, her height and weight? Roughly?

Bro if u still can remember Xiao bei? Almost same height and sizes with her.:D

chew78s
22-12-2008, 09:32 PM
A feed back from Little QQ Xiao 'Y'.
Just a note to bros who have call Xiao 'Y' and cannot get through or ringing with no reply. Causes alots of bros call her at the same time and some never reply is i told her not to do so when with bros having session. They will not happy about that. I believed bros understand that when u with her while her hp ringing .u will feel quite disturbing. So no mind about that if u can't get a reply. She will try call back u if she free. Or try call her after few minutes. :)

So to those i still not yet reply , i will try pm u on 2morow night. And hope bros can bonk her early morning . Not all at late afternoon time and that make her can only have 2 bros to service .:)

ps//She close at 11pm start at early 9am.

chew78s
22-12-2008, 10:55 PM
Just to have some information of Xiao 'Y'.
She small and slim with Good figure.
like a sporty girl .
Full clean shaven at her love wet small pink tight hole.

Spartan
23-12-2008, 02:27 AM
pls share her contact bro. This! :)

keltay
23-12-2008, 08:05 AM
This gem is only my 2nd FL, so please do not mind my FR if not do your standard. I made an appointment with her yesterday and had my share of fun at K81. First impression is she is sporty and looks wise, very average (maybe I have high expectations for looks. Her attitude is very good as she will please you and satisfy you to heaven and every service she provide is almost perfect.

Below will be my detailed FR.

Looks: 6.5/10
boobs: 33 Soft
Cathbath: 8/10 (heavenly feeling)
damage: $80/2/2
RTF: Most probably not. Will look for others.

ganbei
23-12-2008, 08:15 AM
Can let me have the contact. Thanks

DegenerationX
23-12-2008, 09:35 AM
A feed back from Little QQ Xiao 'Y'.
Just a note to bros who have call Xiao 'Y' and cannot get through or ringing with no reply. Causes alots of bros call her at the same time and some never reply is i told her not to do so when with bros having session. They will not happy about that. I believed bros understand that when u with her while her hp ringing .u will feel quite disturbing. So no mind about that if u can't get a reply. She will try call back u if she free. Or try call her after few minutes. :)

So to those i still not yet reply , i will try pm u on 2morow night. And hope bros can bonk her early morning . Not all at late afternoon time and that make her can only have 2 bros to service .:)

ps//She close at 11pm start at early 9am.

bro, u might have missed out my pm? care to share the contact? Thanks.

black_night
23-12-2008, 09:43 AM
hi bro chew78s, can share xia Y contact with me also.. sound like very worth to bonk, somemore can bonk 3-4 times is can... hehehe.. can pm me she contact? need to tell her introduce by you? thank you.

1a2a3a
23-12-2008, 09:47 AM
hey bro can share xiao y contact ma ?

Axelogic
23-12-2008, 01:44 PM
Hi Bro, below is the FR for Xiao Y which I fire on day before yesterday...haha...song....
Xiao Y from ShengYang was here now in town…it is a good comando gem as I tested before yesterday at Kovan 8……it is a good work up for her, after cleaning up in the room, dry and chat on the bed…she can joke,very well speaker, just like my girl friend before, also make coffee for me…just know how to cool me down 1st hehe…song…, than the mission started from her, her engine started with her lip by frencing my body till below…BBBJ…also with a little AR step…Oooo..song and relax…than we turn with normal position…Oooo the sound good & nice….long time never get this kind of music…sound very happening…..song song till jurong…., at last we finish with doggie style…very good….after it we clean up and go off like a very happy man….will return if I have the time….
Looks: 7/10(like a sport girl & really beats the all current FLs on streets)
boobs: 33 (Just nice with full hold of it)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (u got to try to know her tounge fu power)
AR: 7/10 (feel like it and something new to me, good….)
damage: 80/2/2 + tips + room

She is truly a GEM class in looks and outstanding service….will return soon if I have the time….

Physicz
23-12-2008, 02:49 PM
You got mail TS :)

chew78s
23-12-2008, 08:27 PM
Contact nos already give to a total of 54 bros within 4 days: ekinland,jolvin82,bxcow20,degenerationx,Amber,eddi e77,Luffy18,rafraf,saniboy,saniboy,cocalala69,18ve rygood,towards,nssdom,siUUer,oldboy69,bxcow20,the_ e_ones,loner7272,kenn_ong,Hee_man2007,ray70,cavem@ n,guyhere,promster_12,Cupnoodle,wpnslongdick88,hot rod11,Archonzo,Jerry81,tzr250sg,hubber27,wolfmaste r,FRMao,samueltoh,gentingfw,JJ.Broken,BigTen,kefus o,mazda0116,adubaha,aturbo,PBSS,alanpoke,death13,P resident Sammy, cobrady,LIM22,unknown766,flingman,cuntbonk,av365,f actor-x and sleepy80

Hope to see ur FR.:)

ps// still got 30 over onhold. Need see some fr before release some liao.

bigbuffalo
23-12-2008, 08:46 PM
thx to TS for sharing contact .
called her earlier just now but was told she was fully booked for today...
will try again soon..

bigbigtool
24-12-2008, 01:14 AM
hi bro.

can pm me her contact she sound great. will post fr once try
thanks

evo7_5
24-12-2008, 09:20 AM
yesterday was not a good day for me. Took half day leave and since never inform my OC. Decided to go for a bonk and called a few FLs that were recommended by bros here. To my surprise, all 3 were fully booked and so LL. Then surf a bit more and chanced upon this thread. Decided to pm ts and saw the reply. Immediatey called xiao yu but was told he already had an appt at 5. So it means we can only play for 1 hour. I was like. Sian but mission still have to go on. So I met her at K81.
First look. Ok. Presentable. We then proceeded to bathe and I realized her eraser like nipple. Looks yummy.

Cut the story short. She then started to catbath me and followed with a bj while I fingered her. She was wet! I then sucked the erasers and it grew firmer. Bros who tried her knew what I meant.

Then capped and humped. The sound effect was good and I am worried people next door might hear. Did a few before finishing off my load. She then helped to bathe me again and as we already had an appt at 5. Paid up and left a happy man even though it was just 1 round.

Thanks TS for the number.
PS. Anyway this is why its sometimes good to have more than 1 contact in hand. Not really a number collector but yesterday was a good reason. All 3 were fully booked until siao yu. Seems like alot of bros clearing leave too

Anyway!! Merry Christmas and happy bonking all the way

DegenerationX
24-12-2008, 09:51 AM
bro Chew78s, pai seh, just wanna clarify and feedback Xiao Y has the same contact as another Fl called Xiao Rou in another thread (See below). The charges are different in both threads.

I'm not trying to say who is the original TS for this FL. Just vocing out what I know. Maybe u might wanna clarify with bro bbjking888.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/106070-xiao-rou-petite-bonk.html

chew78s
24-12-2008, 06:32 PM
bro Chew78s, pai seh, just wanna clarify and feedback Xiao Y has the same contact as another Fl called Xiao Rou in another thread (See below). The charges are different in both threads.

I'm not trying to say who is the original TS for this FL. Just vocing out what I know. Maybe u might wanna clarify with bro bbjking888.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/106070-xiao-rou-petite-bonk.html

Early the date i started this thread she was on RED. So i not able to start early for her until red clear. Thats is about one week later.
I not so busy go around to check up what is going on. She was recommend from her friend to me for help so as to open a thread for her. then i met her one day and she told me she got a original bro help her last time. But due to poor result she this time back here and stop him. She decided to find some one to help out. I told her if got ppls open a thread for her i will not going to start a new thread for her. She said NO to me. So i the one who she appointed me to promote and help up her. What others thread same or not i not interested to find out. What u want to find out u can have a session with her and ask her what happen. To me just to help up. who able bros want to help up her is ok to me .:)
So i believed the one u mention maybe just her old customer and just started the new thread which she didn't aware of it.
Anyway i not going to find out from bro bbjking888. I will personal ask her why she doing that?? To have two thread, and lies to me.

chew78s
24-12-2008, 08:18 PM

Just called her and she said before she find me she already spoken to bro bbjking88 that she want him to stop promote her and stop giving contacts nos to others. And those photo is she want him to keep . Not for display here. What able who right or wrong i not to bother. I told her only to have one thread here. Not 2 thread. Either i close or Bro bbjking88 close. Or he come to this thread to help up. So she told me she call him to stop and closed.
So who able got her contact nos need to tell who introduce. If not she will rejected them. If not she will change her hp nos liao.

About her charge, i disagreed to have $60/1/1. Causes her age is not 19 to 22. Hard to promote. So to have a age of 27 and to have more customer, she need change to $80/2/2 and good service . She agreed.

So bro DegenerationX, is that clear to u. If u still got any doubt u may met her for a session or call her just to clear ur doubt.:):)
we are here to help them. Not to earn a single cents from them or free session with her for just to promote her. Causes some bros promote her just want to have free fuck as what she told me.:mad: I not okt.

chew78s
24-12-2008, 09:01 PM
Can let me have the contact. Thanks

Upz u 7 point liao. Now u have 1 power.:)

chew78s
24-12-2008, 09:48 PM
Re: Xiao Y

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Bro Chew,
As soon as i've received the contact nos, I've booked her at 8.30pm on Sunday night.
A really good n satisfying bonk. Should I did not mention your name, she will not meet me as she was having a slight flu. You are the best! I paid her $80+$20 tips as she is really a killer!! Went back home--leg soft soft.
Thank you.

Alan

Thanks bro Alanpoke for ur fr.:)

chew78s
24-12-2008, 10:22 PM
Just given to 34 bros contact nos. They are:
vampy, keziben, rush168, jason1234, 1a2a3a, thereds, ganbei, hehe, ALEXTAY69, BonEx, Petsam, freedom1984, ekinland, marlnoro79, Keith2001, Andy23, Jerryt81, joejoe6999, toy2007, vincent2982, Wiserkio, Physicz, mamangll, wpns, alanpoke, himura, hhc1980, duck_knight, sbviper, nubbs, slowturtle, justdoit2007, yashimuro and dagme.

So bros who have her contacts nos, may arrange appointment from her. No keep it.:)

Axelogic
24-12-2008, 11:10 PM
Just called her and she said before she find me she already spoken to bro bbjking88 that she want him to stop promote her and stop giving contacts nos to others. And those photo is she want him to keep . Not for display here. What able who right or wrong i not to bother. I told her only to have one thread here. Not 2 thread. Either i close or Bro bbjking88 close. Or he come to this thread to help up. So she told me she call him to stop and closed.
So who able got her contact nos need to tell who introduce. If not she will rejected them. If not she will change her hp nos liao.

About her charge, i disagreed to have $60/1/1. Causes her age is not 19 to 22. Hard to promote. So to have a age of 27 and to have more customer, she need change to $80/2/2 and good service . She agreed.

So bro DegenerationX, is that clear to u. If u still got any doubt u may met her for a session or call her just to clear ur doubt.:):)
we are here to help them. Not to earn a single cents from them or free session with her for just to promote her. Causes some bros promote her just want to have free fuck as what she told me.:mad: I not okt.

BroS, yes, there are 2 thread going there for her, it is some of the good broS help her up you see, maybe some of the broS get the wrong name of her as Xiao Rou, her name was Xiao Y and not Xiao Rou, please post all the thread into Xiao Y and not Xiao Rou.....Thanks....please do not confuse all broS out there.....Thanks........please note.....she do not know english at all.....maybe it is the confusion here....

chew78s
24-12-2008, 11:19 PM
BroS, yes, there are 2 thread going there for her, it is some of the good broS help her up you see, maybe some of the broS get the wrong name of her as Xiao Rou, her name was Xiao Y and not Xiao Rou, please post all the thread into Xiao Y and not Xiao Rou.....Thanks....please do not confuse all broS out there.....Thanks........please note.....she do not know english at all.....maybe it is the confusion here....

Already very clear liao. So case closed. Not to mention it anymore it might effect her bussiness. Read what i wrote on my reply post on 45 and 46:)

................ Case closed ...............

Axelogic
24-12-2008, 11:22 PM
Already very clear liao. So case closed. Not to mention it anymore it might effect her bussiness. Read what i wrote on my reply post.:)

................ Case closed ...............

No Problem BroS, Please take Note...Thanks...

~Devil~
25-12-2008, 12:05 AM
Bro,
Can pm the contacts? i will write a good FR on her thankz in advance;)

1a2a3a
25-12-2008, 10:48 AM
bro can pm me her contact?

Andy23
25-12-2008, 12:00 PM
thanks bro for the ctc
will try xiao y after new year coz will go oversea today for 3 weeks
:D

hichew
25-12-2008, 12:20 PM
Just to clarify and clear everyone doubts that Xiao Y = Xiao Rou.. got no idea why change name.. maybe to attract bros with a different name?

Yes her default pricing is always $80/2/2.

I had bonk her before she left sillypore.. and after return no time for her.. So maybe I can share some information with bros here..

1) she will not entertain any bros after 11pm. (cause she got bad landlord that will lock her up if she return home after 11pm. so its a house-rules)

2) She only service in Kovan H.. because she stayed nearby.. so if u want to book her else where.. Please ask WHO will bear the cab fare.

3) She's a very hygiene person.. though she have ugly teeth but she brush abt 3 times during the whole services.

4) Use okamoto 003 as she love being bonk, and she will definately satisfied you when you use good condom. Bad condom will spoilt her mood cause of rough quality.

5) She got unlimited flows of juice... she got wet and tight cunt!!

6) MUST TRY SERVICE: BBBJ (its holy shit!! everything just so sensational)

7) LASTLY she not a time watcher.. so if u can drag how long.. just go ahead.. but DONT forget your room time. extra charge under your costs :D

For further information and details.. please reference to Bro Chew78s..

chew78s
25-12-2008, 07:42 PM
Contacts nos already given to : Andy23, 1a2a3a, Deunknow, waiver and mbam.

So bros, no need keep those nos, Call her now and get urself relaxs and enjoy until no 2morow lar., Sky drop also no care..:D

bbjking888
26-12-2008, 01:12 AM
Yup all has been cleared between me and Bro Chew78s.
Please continue in this thread and not the other Xiao Rou thread. Thanks and enjoy the bonk.

hehehe
26-12-2008, 01:37 PM
First of all all tks to bro chew 78 for passing me this contact nothing to do so call her up this morning to arrange a meet up at k81 she arrive within 15 mins
so frs as below
looks 6/10 (a pleasent looking gal)
boobs b cup (a handful)
catbath7.5(lick u all over)
bbbj 7.5/10(nice n wet)
fj 8/10 (she a cowgal sia....)
$$80/2/2
rtf yessss!!!
value for $$ yess!!
last of all tks again to chew78 again will up u when i have points...tks

s@ms@m
26-12-2008, 05:23 PM
HI hi...
Is it possible to ask for CTC now as many bro here seems to have her ctc... thx :)

chew78s
26-12-2008, 07:14 PM
HI hi...
Is it possible to ask for CTC now as many bro here seems to have her ctc... thx :)

Of course possible. Ctc already drop in ur inbox. So is it possible for u to met her early rather then keep and wait until CNY lor.:)

chew78s
26-12-2008, 07:19 PM
First of all all tks to bro chew 78 for passing me this contact nothing to do so call her up this morning to arrange a meet up at k81 she arrive within 15 mins
so frs as below
looks 6/10 (a pleasent looking gal)
boobs b cup (a handful)
catbath7.5(lick u all over)
bbbj 7.5/10(nice n wet)
fj 8/10 (she a cowgal sia....)
$$80/2/2
rtf yessss!!!
value for $$ yess!!
last of all tks again to chew78 again will up u when i have points...tks

Thanks bro for the Fr. No need wait u got point. Now i upz u 7point . U will have total 35 point and Got power 7 liao.:D So u know what to do next..:D

chew78s
26-12-2008, 11:53 PM
Contact nos already given to bros : douglas99, kevin3505, proace88, s@ms@m, swollenhead, 7DIVER, k.yutaka, ganbei, Spartan and Booyakashs

Ps//Just a reminder to bros who have try her. We need ur fr for others bros to share. thanks.:)

xbengx
27-12-2008, 12:17 AM
Hai bro,

Care to share tis gem n PM her contact to me as her FR is damn HoT meh...n will post FR once i tried her out...

tks for your time meh....;););)

chew78s
27-12-2008, 12:23 AM
Hai bro,

Care to share tis gem n PM her contact to me as her FR is damn HoT meh...n will post FR once i tried her out...

tks for your time meh....;););)

Bro, Ctc already drop in ur inbox. :)

xbengx
27-12-2008, 12:36 AM
thanks bro....me will find some time for her most probably nxt week cos i need to bonk another FL...will hear from her real soon.....:):)

1a2a3a
27-12-2008, 03:57 PM
First of all all thanks for passing me this contact. As i have nth on so decided to call her this morning to arrange a meet up at k81.
she was fast and arrived within 10 (:

my humble fr :

looks 7/10 cute girl
boobs b cup nice and soft
catbath 8.5 damn shoick ar
bbbj 7/10 very sensual
fj 9.5/10 i like the doggy
$80/2/2
rtf : see how
(:

JL66
27-12-2008, 04:01 PM
hi bro,
pls pm me the contact and location:D:D
tks in advance.:)

chew78s
27-12-2008, 05:32 PM
Contact nos given to another 6 bros : Jl66, masonlim, daMan, compro99, rudolf and Kai_Ser.

So call her now and get ur appointment tonight and 2morow. Sunday night already booked. Just 4 ur infor.

chew78s
27-12-2008, 05:34 PM
hi bro,
pls pm me the contact and location:D:D
tks in advance.:)

Check ur mail. There is nos in ur inbox.

congo0206
27-12-2008, 07:34 PM
Hi bro,

care to pm me the contact,pls.

thanks.

chew78s
28-12-2008, 12:16 AM
Hi bro,

care to pm me the contact,pls.

thanks.

Bro, contact nos already reaches ur door step.:)

nubbs
28-12-2008, 03:19 AM
thx for shareing her n.o.

was calling afew other prc b4 xiao Y as i think nd to travel down to K81 very far and sian but other prc 2day not able to make it so bo bian.

called her and asked if she can go down lavender and she say ok then why wait.

so i book a room and wait but she was late for like 15mins but its ok as she still have to travel down to lavender.

when reach she say wan to wash awhile as while traveling get abit sweatly from the heat. so ok we help each other wash.

after that go to bed cut the long story short.... we LC awhile then suk her breast awhile then swop over give me a good bbbj till i almost cum.

then cap and do afew position i cum in like 15mins.

wash up and went to bed to tok cock awhile and shes so horny to ask for 2nd round pump her awhile then i ask to stop as i tired alr.

good attitude as while she clearing up she got a call from a bro but she ask him to wait and will call back later and not a time watcher willing to do watever position u request.

age 27
boobs b+ (i think)
face 6/10 ( not good looking but hard working)
damage 80 + (room and cap on ur own)

she normally work at K81 onli sometimes will go lavender area like me 2day got lucky.

2nd fr hope its not too bad =)

chew78s
28-12-2008, 05:40 AM
thx for shareing her n.o.

was calling afew other prc b4 xiao Y as i think nd to travel down to K81 very far and sian but other prc 2day not able to make it so bo bian.

called her and asked if she can go down lavender and she say ok then why wait.

so i book a room and wait but she was late for like 15mins but its ok as she still have to travel down to lavender.

when reach she say wan to wash awhile as while traveling get abit sweatly from the heat. so ok we help each other wash.

after that go to bed cut the long story short.... we LC awhile then suk her breast awhile then swop over give me a good bbbj till i almost cum.

then cap and do afew position i cum in like 15mins.

wash up and went to bed to tok cock awhile and shes so horny to ask for 2nd round pump her awhile then i ask to stop as i tired alr.

good attitude as while she clearing up she got a call from a bro but she ask him to wait and will call back later and not a time watcher willing to do watever position u request.

age 27
boobs b+ (i think)
face 6/10 ( not good looking but hard working)
damage 80 + (room and cap on ur own)

she normally work at K81 onli sometimes will go lavender area like me 2day got lucky.

2nd fr hope its not too bad =)

Thxs for ur fr. She stay near kovan. As i mention on the pm i send to bros is $80 for 2 hr only at k81.
Bros should understand that if she need travel to others places, the taxi for going and return is almost minus out maybe left $40 plus only.if bros never give her extra tips and this will also causes time lost when she travel back for other next customer met at kovan. So bro no talk about lucky, do concern about her hard earning lar.

sixisdamngreat
28-12-2008, 08:41 PM
thank you bro chew78 for the contact.

as planned, arranged to meet XiaoY at K81 in noon today.

Started TCSS from the time we met till almost forgot what was the purpose of this session for. Her pleasant character compensates the plain look, and her service is enthusiastic and warm and kept the session lively. Certainly not a time watcher.

In summary:
look: 6/10 (like i mentioned, counter compensate by her pleasant self)
boobs: B
bj: 8/10 (nice)
fj: 8/10
rtf: most prob. nice chat mate.
damage: $80+tip+room+cd

chew78s
28-12-2008, 10:53 PM
contact nos given to 9 bros :vincy111, brightempr, yhng7560, don teo, dr_freak, myst, a_nd_y85, sixisdamngreat and hindhind,

Ps//She stay near kovan. As i mention on the pm i send to bros is $80 for 2 hr only at k81.
Bros should understand that if she need travel to others places, the taxi for going and return is almost minus out maybe left $40 plus only.if bros never give her extra tips and this will also causes time lost when she travel back for other next customer met at kovan. So bro no talk about lucky, do concern about her hard earning lar.

ps// Reminder to all bros : $80/2/2 is the prize., even u can have only one shot and use 1 hr also need pay $80/- No half prize. If u can't, then no call her. Call some fl which offer 60/1/1 OK!

Due to some bros only pay half. cause he shot out within less than 1 hr . This is not the way bro. If u want to bonk a fl pls be a Man.

Escop
28-12-2008, 11:00 PM
Hey bro can pm me her contact number thank bro

nosled
29-12-2008, 02:21 AM
tried Xiao Y on Tuesday morning. Reach K81 and got myself a room. Send her a message and she arrived in 20mins.

She was wearing a red white sporty jacket and track pants. Quite fit and sporty figure i must say. Went straight to shower and then to bed for action.

Overall experience was sexitifying. BBBJ with great suction. She can be abit notti on the bed if you want her to. A jovial and talkative girl who try to please her customer. I finished her in missionary then went to shower. After that sit down and watch tv and tcss.

Tried to go for my second shot but too weak liao. She tried hard but I gave up.

Looks: 6 (I have high taste)
Figure: 6.5 (sporty but not the slim type i am after)
Catbath: 7
BBBJ: 8
Attitude: 9
Frenching: I did not try but i think she allows.
CIM: Never try
RTF: Likely not. I am person who go for looks.

hawkeye007
29-12-2008, 03:55 AM
Hi Bro Chew78s,

Can you kindly PM me her contact? I'm interested in booking her for a wild, sporty and sweaty sexxion.. Hehehehe...

Thanks in advance...!

samueltoh
29-12-2008, 08:55 AM
First of all all thanks to bro chew78 for passing me Xiao Y contact.
Nothing to do last night so call her up to arrange a meet up at k81 she arrive within 15 mins.

Fr as below
Looks = 6.5/10 (a pleasent looking gal)
Boobs = B cup (just nice for my hand)
Catbath = 7.5 (lick everywhere she can)
Bbbj = 7.5/10 (warm n wet)
Fj = 8/10 (she a ride like cowgal sia....)
Damage = $80/2/2
Rtf = yessss!!!
value for $$ yess!!

last but not least,all thanks to chew78 again will up u when i have enough points...
Thanks...

chew78s
29-12-2008, 11:39 AM
Hey bro can pm me her contact number thank bro

Check ur inbox.:)

chew78s
29-12-2008, 11:40 AM
Hi Bro Chew78s,

Can you kindly PM me her contact? I'm interested in booking her for a wild, sporty and sweaty sexxion.. Hehehehe...

Thanks in advance...!

U got mail.:)

chew78s
29-12-2008, 11:47 AM
First of all all thanks to bro chew78 for passing me Xiao Y contact.
Nothing to do last night so call her up to arrange a meet up at k81 she arrive within 15 mins.

Fr as below
Looks = 6.5/10 (a pleasent looking gal)
Boobs = B cup (just nice for my hand)
Catbath = 7.5 (lick everywhere she can)
Bbbj = 7.5/10 (warm n wet)
Fj = 8/10 (she a ride like cowgal sia....)
Damage = $80/2/2
Rtf = yessss!!!
value for $$ yess!!

last but not least,all thanks to chew78 again will up u when i have enough points...
Thanks...

Thanks bro for the Fr. Reward u 7 point. :)( 7 point upz u liao)

chew78s
29-12-2008, 11:49 AM
tried Xiao Y on Tuesday morning. Reach K81 and got myself a room. Send her a message and she arrived in 20mins.

She was wearing a red white sporty jacket and track pants. Quite fit and sporty figure i must say. Went straight to shower and then to bed for action.

Overall experience was sexitifying. BBBJ with great suction. She can be abit notti on the bed if you want her to. A jovial and talkative girl who try to please her customer. I finished her in missionary then went to shower. After that sit down and watch tv and tcss.

Thxs for ur fr too. Will upz u 2morow when i recovery.:)

lonely_12kev
29-12-2008, 12:03 PM
bro chew, may i have the contect...

PCC King
29-12-2008, 12:03 PM

Very kind of you bro , to actually convince her to cange t 80/2/2 , a better deal for all fellow bonkers ! ;)

kiso1209
29-12-2008, 12:10 PM
bro can PM contact . Also normally operates at where K81 is it Katong 81?

chew78s
29-12-2008, 01:28 PM
bro can PM contact . Also normally operates at where K81 is it Katong 81?

Bro check ur mail box. Contact nos just drop in ur inbox.:)

chew78s
29-12-2008, 01:32 PM
bro chew, may i have the contect...

U too bro, contact nos already in ur inbox. Go get ur key an open it. No keep locking inside:)

PS//Get it go for it. This is future. U stop . Look behind, thinking a whille... u lose liao. Need keep moving ahead .:)

chew78s
29-12-2008, 01:38 PM
Very kind of you bro , to actually convince her to cange t 80/2/2 , a better deal for all fellow bonkers ! ;)

yap, but yesterday got one selffish bro. Shot up i think less than an hr. Then he felt that he can't go for 2nd shot. And just pay her 1 hr money and leave. Without she agreed it. That's not the way lor.

PCC King
29-12-2008, 01:45 PM
yap, but yesterday got one selffish bro. Shot up i think less than an hr. Then he felt that he can't go for 2nd shot. And just pay her 1 hr money and leave. Without she agreed it. That's not the way lor.

Like that also can ??? You order one bowl of noodles ,eat half bowl , can refund ???

Same logic mah .

Want to shiok must be steady , can't afford stay at home PCC ... Those FL already put down their pride to go into this trade , so pls be considerate , or face retributionsssssssss ! :mad:

duck_knight
29-12-2008, 04:51 PM
bro, can pm me this contact also?
this look like worth to try also:D

chew78s
30-12-2008, 07:47 AM
Just for ur information that Xiao Y now in RED ZONE. Those bros who have her contact nos may call her 3 to 4 day later . And those pm me for contact nos , i will release it to u when her RED clear. :)

chew78s
30-12-2008, 11:52 AM
Just for ur information that Xiao Y now in RED ZONE. Those bros who have her contact nos may call her 3 to 4 day later . And those pm me for contact nos , i will release it to u when her RED clear. :)

Hello all bros, Xiao Y is Not and didn't have any Red. I just contact her. And she didn't do CIM. So, Bros can call her now. Maybe she too busy and one of the bro can't make appointment with her or what ever maybe hear wrongly thought she red coming yesterday or not happy just to tell ppls she red so that no bros will call her.

She didn't have RED. So bros may call her now.

fengheshang
30-12-2008, 12:04 PM
wah liew i see liao sibeh sad leh, all bro should be happy happy come here and have a good bonk and happy happy pay 4 service mah...don't like that do funny funny things to these FLs.

Anyway Thank you TS for XY ctc will FR once i made a booking.

cheers

chew78s
30-12-2008, 12:09 PM
wah liew i see liao sibeh sad leh, all bro should be happy happy come here and have a good bonk and happy happy pay 4 service mah...don't like that do funny funny things to these FLs.

Anyway Thank you TS for XY ctc will FR once i made a booking.

cheers

What to do. Always got some of this types of ppls. Lucky i call her n confirm with her. So, bros is Clear that she didn't have any RED. U all may call her now. She Free now and waiting for ur call.:)

chew78s
30-12-2008, 12:33 PM
bro, can pm me this contact also?
this look like worth to try also:D

Hi bro, contact nos given to u liao. Go check ur mail box.:)

chew78s
30-12-2008, 02:00 PM
Contact nos already given to another batch of bros . :sharpedo5869, duck_knight, SA23, EMKA, PCCKing, maddog_mive, shawnyoung, companionship, helpme7676, slowturle, Joverick, lovelypussy, zhiwei79, joeyboi, paper88798, sydney30, bonkerboy, lonely_12kev, kiso1209 and fengheshang.

So call her now. she free......:p

knotts69
30-12-2008, 02:07 PM
Bro Chew, please PM her contact too, many thanks

chew78s
30-12-2008, 02:20 PM
Bro Chew, please PM her contact too, many thanks

Bro, u got mail. Call her now, she free...:)

aturbo
30-12-2008, 02:30 PM
Hi bro chew,

may I give some suggestions so that xiao y might not feel short changed by the bros.

Easy solution:
bros that wanna book her service let her know in advance whether you want 1 hour (1shot) or 2 hours (2shots) service. That way she can also better manage her time and plan how to maximize her earnings or plan for the next appointment.

I know some bros may just want 1 hour service cos of time constraint. If the full rate is enforced, it may deter some bros from trying her services as well cos most feel not worth it.

just my 2 cents.

chew78s
30-12-2008, 02:55 PM
Hi bro chew,

may I give some suggestions so that xiao y might not feel short changed by the bros.

Easy solution:
bros that wanna book her service let her know in advance whether you want 1 hour (1shot) or 2 hours (2shots) service. That way she can also better manage her time and plan how to maximize her earnings or plan for the next appointment.

I know some bros may just want 1 hour service cos of time constraint. If the full rate is enforced, it may deter some bros from trying her services as well cos most feel not worth it.

just my 2 cents.

Bro, that not what u think is easy solution.
Anyway thanks bro for ur feed back and suggestion. Infact last time xiao Y is $60/1/1. And alots of bros asking her for 2 hr 2 shot. And due to she is now 27 , compare to those 19 to 23 who which only asking for 60/1/1. She need adjust to another $20 . Then add in to 80/2/2. That's is worth than others liao. For those as what u said, cos of time constraint, they can always find those fl which is 60/1/1. There is alots here. Think bro know there is.

But actual problem is not what u think. Man always like that. when make love that time, always thinking of i want more more. But when shot out. They change their mind. I no want anymore already. This is what happen that day. Infact got 2 person. That me tell u. First one is the worse. When that bro came in and went shower with her. He cannot tahan and shot out. After that u know what he said to her? He said i no want anymore. I give u $10. Cause i never make love with u. i give up. i want go back. so what to do. she have to accept it lor.
2nd one is before going half an hr, he shot up. then he told her, i going back lar. i no want 2nd shot. So with out she agreed he paid her half the prize lor.

3rd is the most worse. But not link to that. Just to share with u. After the 2 hr session. he pay her only $60. Reason he told her he not enough money!

This is my pm to bros who want her contact nos. I got wrote that:
ps/ get the room nos than tell her. she will arrived within 15min
If service good ,bro may give her some tips.

ps// Reminder to all bros : $80/2/2 even u can have only one shot and use 1 hr also need pay $80/- OK!

(Very Clear liao)

aturbo
30-12-2008, 03:14 PM
This is what happen that day. Infact got 2 person. That me tell u. First one is the worse. When that bro came in and went shower with her. He cannot tahan and shot out. After that u know what he said to her? He said i no want anymore. I give u $10. Cause i never make love with u. i give up. i want go back. so what to do. she have to accept it lor.
2nd one is before going half an hr, he shot up. then he told her, i going back lar. i no want 2nd shot. So with out she agreed he paid her half the prize lor.

wa like that also got.....really put us bros to shame...I can understand her plight.

Many times i also go for 2 shot but sometimes can but most of the times cannot cum 2nd time or just tcss after 1 shot but I still make it up to the gal for her time for full rate + some tips.

In light of this, pls disregard my 2 cent suggestion as mentioned :)

chew78s
30-12-2008, 03:26 PM
wa like that also got.....really put us bros to shame...I can understand her plight.

Many times i also go for 2 shot but sometimes can but most of the times cannot cum 2nd time or just tcss after 1 shot but I still make it up to the gal for her time for full rate + some tips.

In light of this, pls disregard my 2 cent suggestion as mentioned :)

So now u know that is not a solution. :( Not all ppls like u or me or others bros got ur same thinking. If not whole world will very peaceful liao.

chew78s
31-12-2008, 03:41 AM
Contact nos already given to : aehpl, shyysg , blueyballs, poppychua and y7u8i9o0

hotshot185
31-12-2008, 06:01 AM
Hi bro .... thanks for the info ... can you pls pm me the contact if you dun mind ? Thank you very much bro ...;)

chew78s
31-12-2008, 01:34 PM
thank you bro chew78 for the contact.

as planned, arranged to meet XiaoY at K81 in noon today.

Started TCSS from the time we met till almost forgot what was the purpose of this session for. Her pleasant character compensates the plain look, and her service is enthusiastic and warm and kept the session lively. Certainly not a time watcher.

In summary:
look: 6/10 (like i mentioned, counter compensate by her pleasant self)
boobs: B
bj: 8/10 (nice)
rtf: most prob. nice chat mate.

Thanks bro for ur fr and support.:)

chew78s
01-01-2009, 03:00 AM
Hi bro .... thanks for the info ... can you pls pm me the contact if you dun mind ? Thank you very much bro ...;)

Bro, check ur mail.:)

chew78s
02-01-2009, 12:37 AM
Wishing all bros a happy new yrs. 2009. At the same time, a reminder to those got her contact nos..call her 2morow .she going back soon liao.

chew78s
02-01-2009, 12:43 PM
Wishing all bros a happy new yrs. 2009. At the same time, a reminder to those got her contact nos..call her now, she free.she going back soon liao.

thereds
02-01-2009, 05:57 PM
Thanks Bro chew78s for Xiao Y's contact. Managed to book a session with her today at her preferred hotel.

She arrived within 10 minutes upon sms the room no to her, and indeed she is not a looker but pleasant looking gal. She is small size, long hair and as mentioned in previous FRs, she is sporty as she came in a pair of red track suit. Nothing to shout about in shower, dried ourselves and proceed to bed. Watching crime watch on channel 8, commented that crime rate is high back in her hometown. TCSS for awhile, she began to suck my nipples and played with my little bro....then slowly she lick downwards and finally cap my little didi with her warm mouth....Her bbbj indeed is good as what other bro mentioned....After sometime, cannot tahan and cap myself and bonk her in missionary till I cum....her pussy is really "densely populated" hahaha......

Secondly round is about the same as the first, must said that her bbbj is good as she will lick your whole shaft, lick your didi's head, suck the little head, occasionally deep throat.....is really quite shiok, at least for me lah! This time round she is a rider in FJ!!!

In summary:
look: 6/10 (Pleasnat looking)
boobs: B- (Not really big)
bj: 8.5/10 (Nice and feel real good)

Overall is not a bad bonk, plus she is chatty, polite and friendly.

Once again, thanks bro chew78s for sharing.....but think I still prefer the previous gem Xiao Bai.....hehehe....

dudusnow
02-01-2009, 06:27 PM
:)Hi bro,very interest in xiao Y can share her ctc,million of thanks!

chew78s
03-01-2009, 01:40 AM
Thanks Bro chew78s for Xiao Y's contact. Managed to book a session with her today at her preferred hotel.

She arrived within 10 minutes upon sms the room no to her, and indeed she is not a looker but pleasant looking gal. She is small size, long hair and as mentioned in previous FRs, she is sporty as she came in a pair of red track suit. Nothing to shout about in shower, dried ourselves and proceed to bed. Watching crime watch on channel 8, commented that crime rate is high back in her hometown. TCSS for awhile, she began to suck my nipples and played with my little bro....then slowly she lick downwards and finally cap my little didi with her warm mouth....Her bbbj indeed is good as what other bro mentioned....After sometime, cannot tahan and cap myself and bonk her in missionary till I cum....her pussy is really "densely populated" hahaha......

Secondly round is about the same as the first, must said that her bbbj is good as she will lick your whole shaft, lick your didi's head, suck the little head, occasionally deep throat.....is really quite shiok, at least for me lah! This time round she is a rider in FJ!!!

In summary:
look: 6/10 (Pleasnat looking)
boobs: B- (Not really big)
bj: 8.5/10 (Nice and feel real good)

Overall is not a bad bonk, plus she is chatty, polite and friendly.

Once again, thanks bro chew78s for sharing.....but think I still prefer the previous gem Xiao Bai.....hehehe....

Thanks bro for ur support and positive fr. Reward u 7 point liao.:D

chew78s
03-01-2009, 01:45 AM
:)Hi bro,very interest in xiao Y can share her ctc,million of thanks!

Contact nos already in ur inbox.:)

northstar3101
03-01-2009, 02:27 AM
Hi bro.

I Wish to try out Xiao Y.
Hope that I am qualified.

Thanks in advance.

oaoo
03-01-2009, 03:55 AM
First, thanks bro for the ctc. Had a session with her few days back but till now then got time to write. Paiseh.

Yes, she is indeed a chatty lady, small built (but not skinny), very fair and smooth skin. And yes too, she is very average in look and have quite a bad set of teeth. But all 'negatives' are overcome by her personality, can talk, makes you feel like a king and being very polite. For 2-3 times, she kept asking me whether I feel good, was her service ok, etc.

Her BBBJ is power, with all the tongue action .... I skipped the frenching (didn't try) but she indeed brushed her teeth twice, after each visit to the washroom.

And yes, she is very sporty too. She would go naked, walk here and there, comb her hair, pack her bag (with the usual stuff, some bros will know) and only put on her clothes at the very last minute before we leave. As contrary to many other gals I've tried, after the sessions, they would first put on their clothes before doing anything else.

Overall, quite a good bonking session but will not RTF as I prefer better looking ones.

Thanks for reading and happy 2009.

chew78s
03-01-2009, 05:36 AM
Hi bro.

I Wish to try out Xiao Y.
Hope that I am qualified.

Thanks in advance.

bro, check ur inbox.:)

chew78s
03-01-2009, 01:56 PM
Contact nos already given to another batches of bros. : myat, 9TP9, Ahisan, JL66, tinyterms, platonic1, frank, andytanforu, teebs_darklord, dannieboy, jinmitham, Seastar, dragonball, xela2th, Delwin, ontop, dudusnow, Michaelong, SAM_1983 and sianjipua.

Call her now. No keep nos, she going back soon this month.

chew78s
03-01-2009, 02:32 PM
First, thanks bro for the ctc. Had a session with her few days back but till now then got time to write. Paiseh.

Yes, she is indeed a chatty lady, small built (but not skinny), very fair and smooth skin. And yes too, she is very average in look and have quite a bad set of teeth. But all 'negatives' are overcome by her personality, can talk, makes you feel like a king and being very polite. For 2-3 times, she kept asking me whether I feel good, was her service ok, etc.

Her BBBJ is power, with all the tongue action .... I skipped the frenching (didn't try) but she indeed brushed her teeth twice, after each visit to the washroom.

And yes, she is very sporty too. She would go naked, walk here and there, comb her hair, pack her bag (with the usual stuff, some bros will know) and only put on her clothes at the very last minute before we leave. As contrary to many other gals I've tried, after the sessions, they would first put on their clothes before doing anything else.

Overall, quite a good bonking session but will not RTF as I prefer better looking ones.

Thanks for reading and happy 2009.

Thanks bro, for ur support and fr.:)

bigbuffalo
03-01-2009, 11:26 PM
thx to TS for sharing contact , managed to arrange for a session today after failing to get another lady.
she came in her signature sports attire , bathed and got down to business after breaking the ice
she provided all those services expected of her as mentioned by brothers
i did not try to french as her set of teeth discouraged me but not really important to me as her hardworking and willing to please attitudes conquered all..
washed me clean after 1st round , rested than back to round 2
overall , its a good bonk with a quite tight and non rushing milf at 80/2/2

thanx to TS again and my one and only humble point for u..

chew78s
04-01-2009, 10:21 AM
thx to TS for sharing contact , managed to arrange for a session today after failing to get another lady.
she came in her signature sports attire , bathed and got down to business after breaking the ice
i did not try to french as her set of teeth discouraged me but not really important to me as her hardworking and willing to please attitudes conquered all..

Thanks for ur fr, will upz u when recovery..:)

04-01-2009, 03:20 PM
Bro i am interested, can pass me her contact.

thereds
04-01-2009, 11:07 PM
Thanks bro for ur support and positive fr. Reward u 7 point liao.:D

Bro,

Thanks for the points, return my humble points to you also.....

chew78s
05-01-2009, 06:58 PM
Bro i am interested, can pass me her contact.

Check ur mail box.:)

bigbuffalo
05-01-2009, 07:26 PM
Thanks for ur fr, will upz u when recovery..:)

thanks to TS in advance..

bigbuffalo

chew78s
05-01-2009, 07:53 PM
thanks to TS in advance..

bigbuffalo

Sorry for the delay on upzing u guys. Due to too many bros need to upz and i can only upz one in every 24 hr. Causes some bro post become over 2 day n not able to upz them and i need moved forward to upz those just posting.
So 2morow around 6.40pm i will upz bro bigbuffalo, following day will nosled. Not to worry i will try not missed out u guys.

bigbigtool
06-01-2009, 12:57 AM
hi bro can share contact. thanks. will post gd fr for her once try

chew78s
06-01-2009, 06:28 PM
hi bro can share contact. thanks. will post gd fr for her once try

Bro, u got mail.:)

chew78s
06-01-2009, 06:30 PM

Bro, thanks for ur fr. 7 point upz u liao.:)

gunner.arsenal
06-01-2009, 06:37 PM

bro,ctc pls .thanks

gunner.arsenal
06-01-2009, 06:44 PM

bro.may i have she ctc number.thanks:)

chew78s
06-01-2009, 07:41 PM
PRC Xiao Y

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi bro, can share Xiao Y contact nos? will post FR once done. Thank you in advance.

By the way, where this xiao y operate?

Bro psp1000. ur mail box is full. Not able to pm u.

OxJerryxO
06-01-2009, 11:08 PM
hi bro, can share contact ? FR will be written

bcball
06-01-2009, 11:12 PM
hi bro
can i have the contacts.

thanks

chew78s
06-01-2009, 11:53 PM
hi bro, can share contact ? FR will be written

Bro, check ur inbox. Got mail.:)

nosled
07-01-2009, 12:02 AM
Thanks bro..

Sorry for the delay on upzing u guys. Due to too many bros need to upz and i can only upz one in every 24 hr. Causes some bro post become over 2 day n not able to upz them and i need moved forward to upz those just posting.
So 2morow around 6.40pm i will upz bro bigbuffalo, following day will nosled. Not to worry i will try not missed out u guys.

platonic1
07-01-2009, 03:46 PM
KUM SIA TS for gd lobang - up u with my humble 5 apple.

Short FR
Look: 6/10
Boobs: B
Bj: 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10 (this part is her strongest point)
Fj: 7/10
RTF: Yes

chew78s
07-01-2009, 06:11 PM

Short FR

Thanks for ur fr and support. Will upz u 7 point 2morow night.:)

chew78s
07-01-2009, 06:40 PM

Bro, thanks for ur support. 7 point upz u liao.:)

gunner.arsenal
07-01-2009, 07:00 PM
This gem already tested by Axelogic.

Hi Bro,
Xiao Y from ShengYang was here in town now…
Just a short brief on Xiao Y..... started with her lip by frencing my body till below…BBBJ…also with a little AR step… sound soft and sweets...good & nice….long time never get this kind of liao. at last we finish with doggie style…

Looks: 7/10
damage: $80/2/2 If u can, 3 or 4 time also can. If u guys got the power lor.

All bros who interested may pm me or Axelogic.

bro,give me she ctc leh.thanks

bigbigtool
08-01-2009, 01:34 AM
as promise bro fr after bonking.

i manage to find time to bonk xiao y. below is a short fr.

Looks: 7.5/10 ( very sweet looking )
boobs: b+ to C very soild
Kissing: 9/10 ( like kissing with your gf )
Ar:5/10 ( only for a short while)
BBBJ: 9/10 slow and powerful.
FJ:8/10
Pussy: shave no smell very wet
She love her pussy been lick give good moaning.
RFT: yes if have spare cash in hand

can help up my points
thanks

kk29siao
08-01-2009, 02:17 AM
bro can pm me her contact...thank

chew78s
08-01-2009, 06:14 PM
bro,give me she ctc leh.thanks

bro, u got mail.:)

chew78s
08-01-2009, 06:17 PM
bro can pm me her contact...thank

U too got mail.:)

chew78s
08-01-2009, 06:45 PM

Short FR

thxs for ur support. 7 point upz u liao:)

xdesmondx
08-01-2009, 07:17 PM
Managed to book a session with her today.

Look: 6.5/10 (Not a Looker but still pleasant)
Boby: 7/10 (petite girl with a small frame)
BBBJ: 9/10 (I measure BBBJ more than fucking and she's definitely is UP ar !)
Fingering,Painting: 9/10 (WET AR!, no smell)
FJ: 7.5/10(small built, did alot of positions,
Attitude&Service:10/10(bubbly, friendly, lots of hugs :) )
Damage: $80+tip+room+cap
RTF: definitely!

Thanks Bro Chew78 for ur CTC!!! upz!

chew78s
08-01-2009, 07:58 PM

can help up my points
thanks

thanks for u fr. Will upz u 2morow night.:)

chew78s
08-01-2009, 07:59 PM

Thxs for ur support and fr. Will upz u on Sat. night.:)

chew78s
08-01-2009, 10:06 PM
hi bro
can i have the contacts.

thanks

u got mail.:)

chew78s
09-01-2009, 07:29 PM

can help up my points
thanks

Bro, 7 point upz u liao.:)

chew78s
10-01-2009, 02:49 PM
Just to inform all bros that Xiao Y is on RED now. She will service bros on the 13/01/09. So, all contact nos will be given to bros on the day her REd is CLEAR. At the same time for those who have her nos, just on hold. Unless u no mind didn't have Fj. than can go for Hj and Bj.:)

chew78s
10-01-2009, 07:42 PM

Sorry to tell u that i try upz u but not able to accept cause may be u newbies still under moderation.

chew78s
13-01-2009, 03:45 AM
Hello all bros, By today Xiao 'Y' Red should CLEAR liao. So bros who have her contact nos, may do so call her for appointment. And those who want her contact nos may pm me .:)

chew78s
13-01-2009, 12:23 PM
Hello all bros, By today Xiao 'Y' Red should CLEAR liao. So bros who have her contact nos, may do so call her for appointment. And those who want her contact nos may pm me .:)

geminitwinmale
13-01-2009, 02:16 PM
Yo, pls pm her contact for $80 for 2 hours +++ shots.

Best Wishes,
:)

chew78s
14-01-2009, 04:09 AM
Contact nos already given to another batch of bros. They are: Sums, fres773, girlhunt, xdesmondx, aces68, songsong77, gunner,arsenal, hlkho, curious2Try, leo121212, bigbadben, rankin, starcross, Omegazero, KenGGG. vinyoo, zen7, alpha_2009, lek54, noob789, neuro33, tidusff80, lazuka, kennethwong, amkjeffery, playboy, JoySeeker, jec808, halsurfer, redwings, relase84, toymen, Wekim and geminitwinmale.

So bros, no wait liao. Got her contact nos, may do so call her. She going to go back on 02/02/2009.

chew78s
14-01-2009, 12:36 PM
Yo, pls pm her contact for $80 for 2 hours +++ shots.

Best Wishes,
:)

u got mail.:)

lovelypussy
14-01-2009, 10:29 PM
Oh my oh my little fair gem whom i booked juz [email protected],..get a room once noe the room no. straight away sms her.After 15mins of waitin.,haha the bell rings,open the door.,.not bad looking.,Sop talk cock abit while she taking off her top.,.oh white laces bra n white laces panty:D Help me took off my boxer.N she took off everythin.light BROWN nipples.,n well shaven pussy.
Sop bath 4 me.,.not bad.,while on bed,.catbath me,.slowly went down to my didi.,.gave me a GD BBBJ gd suction,tongue skill excellent!!!!!After ten mins of that.,.hemlet on n action!!!OOOOOHHHH tight n wet pinky pussy.,.wowow!!
Good stero sound from her while pumping!!!!

name - Xiao Y

look;6

height: 1.62

weight: 46kg

boobs;B juz nice for me GD shape!!!

BBBJ;yes

Damage;$80/2/2

RTF: Most likely

PS: she going back on 02/02/09!!!!!!

chew78s
15-01-2009, 03:56 AM
Contact nos given to another batch of bros. they are:sumak0, Labbitan, viruslink, manutdrock, Johnny888, Frridayy, oct80 and Andy11998844.

TzRunners
15-01-2009, 04:04 AM
Bro, can i have her contact?

chew78s
15-01-2009, 01:22 PM
Oh my oh my little fair gem whom i booked juz [email protected],..get a room once noe the room no. straight away sms her.After 15mins of waitin.,haha the bell rings,open the door.,.not bad looking.,Sop talk cock abit while she taking off her top.,.oh white laces bra n white laces panty:D Help me took off my boxer.N she took off everythin.light BROWN nipples.,n well shaven pussy.
Sop bath 4 me.,.not bad.,while on bed,.catbath me,.slowly went down to my didi.,.gave me a GD BBBJ gd suction,tongue skill excellent!!!!!After ten mins of that.,.hemlet on n action!!!OOOOOHHHH tight n wet pinky pussy.,.wowow!!
Good stero sound from her while pumping!!!!

name - Xiao Y

look;6

height: 1.62

weight: 46kg

boobs;B juz nice for me GD shape!!!

BBBJ;yes

Damage;$80/2/2

RTF: Most likely

PS: she going back on 02/02/09!!!!!!

Thanks for ur support and fr, Mr. lovelypussy. 7 point upz u liao.:D

lovelypussy
15-01-2009, 06:43 PM
thks a million bro!!!

krish_5319
15-01-2009, 08:00 PM
Hi..
can share her contact number ...
is she can able to reply if i send sms in english?
Thanks in advance.

tornaks
15-01-2009, 08:41 PM
can somebody send her contact pls

lovelypussy
15-01-2009, 09:58 PM
Hi..
Thanks in advance.

did not try in eng b4 bro.

Donnie29
15-01-2009, 11:45 PM
hey pm me the contact bro thanks:)

BestMan77
16-01-2009, 12:07 AM
bro,

contact pls

bonkhead6969
16-01-2009, 02:00 AM
Many thanks Bro, Pls send me the contact. thanks.:)

chew78s
16-01-2009, 06:20 AM
Hi..
Thanks in advance.

She can't read or understand in english. So if bros are from others races, very sorry for that. She only want chinese.

Wiserkio
16-01-2009, 07:57 PM
Thanks bro chew for giving the contact of this nice FL.
Below is a short FR on her:
Called to book her in the morning and she agreed to the time and location quickly. When it was time, I went down to the hotel, called and waited for her to arrive. After 10 min, the door bell rang and i opened up. At first glance, she is quite small sized. She came in and was quick to help me undress and bath. Unfortunately, the heater for the bath room was spoilt and we had only cold water to use. After bath, She came quick to work and I was surprised by her. Her BBBJ was great and quite strong. After 20min, she caps me with her mouth and wanted me to start. I obliged and started moving. After 15mins, i came. We then rested for a while and started round 2.

name: Xiao Y
look:6
boobs:B
BBBJ:yes
Damage;$80/2/2

She mentioned that she might be leaving on the 2/2/09 but it is not confirmed as there are some issues with the air ticket.

chew78s
17-01-2009, 05:29 AM
Thanks bro chew for giving the contact of this nice FL.
Below is a short FR on her:
Called to book her in the morning and she agreed to the time and location quickly. When it was time, I went down to the hotel, called and waited for her to arrive. After 10 min, the door bell rang and i opened up. At first glance, she is quite small sized. She came in and was quick to help me undress and bath. Unfortunately, the heater for the bath room was spoilt and we had only cold water to use. After bath, She came quick to work and I was surprised by her. Her BBBJ was great and quite strong. After 20min, she caps me with her mouth and wanted me to start. I obliged and started moving. After 15mins, i came. We then rested for a while and started round 2.

name: Xiao Y
look:6
boobs:B
BBBJ:yes
Damage;$80/2/2

She mentioned that she might be leaving on the 2/2/09 but it is not confirmed as there are some issues with the air ticket.

Thanks for ur support and fr. Reward u 7 point for that. :)(7point upz u)

Arcon
17-01-2009, 05:37 AM
Hi..possible to pass me her contact ? Thks

platonic1
17-01-2009, 08:34 AM
My RTF on Xiao Y, refer to my earlier posting for rating.

service oriented and very gf feel... bros take note of her kum cheng tatics else u know what u r in for...:D

chew78s
17-01-2009, 01:07 PM
Contact nos given to another batches of bros: KingKing69, Fart, donchew, boysaigon, Death King, STevebblack, blurguy, HushPuppy, bonkhead6969, jason028, jpisgood and nnnn

chew78s
17-01-2009, 01:49 PM
My RTF on Xiao Y, refer to my earlier posting for rating.

service oriented and very gf feel... bros take note of her kum cheng tatics else u know what u r in for...:D

Thanks bro for ur RTF.:D

rankin
18-01-2009, 01:37 AM
Thanks bro chew78s for sharing the contact.:) sms her during lunch time to try my luck, jackpot! she is free. drive down and got a room immediately but got to wait abt 15 mins:( guess she is walking from home.

Bell rang and i open the door, really a sporty lady.we stripped till nothing left and proceed to bath. We ended the first round with a lot of BBBJ and deep deep throat, finally a explosion in her little love hole. after resting for about 30 mins, she wake my bro up and we went thought the war again...overall experience is a good one:).

Looks : 7/10
Boobs : B
BBBJ : yes and DEEP...

chew78s
18-01-2009, 01:52 AM
Thanks bro chew78s for sharing the contact.:) sms her during lunch time to try my luck, jackpot! she is free. drive down and got a room immediately but got to wait abt 15 mins:( guess she is walking from home.

Bell rang and i open the door, really a sporty lady.we stripped till nothing left and proceed to bath. We ended the first round with a lot of BBBJ and deep deep throat, finally a explosion in her little love hole. after resting for about 30 mins, she wake my bro up and we went thought the war again...overall experience is a good one:).

Thanks bro for ur Fr and support. Will upz u 2morow. About 15min waiting, My pm to u already stated. Will arrive Within 15 min. She took bus. Not walking. Blame the bus captain not come in time.:D

chew78s
18-01-2009, 11:01 AM
Hurry bros, Xiao Y left 14 day to go . She going leave on 02/02/2009. So those got her nos may call her now. Those didn't have may pm me for nos.

chew78s
18-01-2009, 01:36 PM

Thanks bro rankin for ur support and fr. 7 point upz u liao.:)

chew78s
19-01-2009, 01:03 AM
Hurry bros, Xiao Y left 13 day to go . She going leave on 02/02/2009. So those got her nos may call her now. Those didn't have may pm me for nos.

chew78s
19-01-2009, 06:00 PM
Hurry bros, Xiao Y left 13 day to go . She going leave on 02/02/2009. So those got her nos may call her now. Those didn't have may pm me for nos.

chew78s
20-01-2009, 12:36 AM
Hurry bros, Xiao Y left 12 day to go . She going leave on 02/02/2009. So those got her nos may call her now. Those didn't have may pm me for nos.

xela2th
20-01-2009, 04:56 AM
Tks chew78s for the contact. Call her at 5pm and Book a slot at 6pm yesterday. lucky me, she is free on that time...

Looks: 6/10 (Ok for me)
Body: Slim
BBBJ: 9/10 (cannot tahan, 1 of the best)
Cathbath: 7/10 (sop)
Fj:8/10 (Try a few)
damage: $80/2/2 If u can, 3 or 4 time also can. If u guys got the power lor
RTF: If vitamin M permit

Jarko
20-01-2009, 02:08 PM
can share her contact bro ...thank

chew78s
20-01-2009, 06:25 PM
Hurry bros, Xiao Y left 11 day to go . She going leave on 02/02/2009. So those got her nos may call her now. Those didn't have may pm me for nos.

LifeLife
20-01-2009, 06:40 PM
Firstly must thanks bro chew78s for the ctc, past weeks having too many hj, feel like having some real action, so make an arrangement with xiao y. she is not those syt, but with pretty face, well maintance figure, boobs are firm and nice to glab. have 2 shoots with her, not many fl can make me twice in a session, she is good!

Another good service orientated lady in town, bro who like good sex must try.

mazda0116
20-01-2009, 06:56 PM
thanks bro chew78s for Xiao Y's ctc. actually got it few weeks ago but only make an apptmt 2day as she's leaving soon n not to waste bro chew78s' kind sharing.

sms her at 10am asking when she'll b free 2day, as she's still sleeping ask me can make it 12pm so i make apptmt with her @12.30pm. request her 2b there at the designated time to wait for my sms of rm no.

book rm n sms her rm no while waiting for the lift. enter rm n after a short while the door bell rings, open door n saw a petite girl in a white dress, not a looker giv a 6/10 but looks quite cute to me as small size. invite her in n she starts to undress, i hav juz taken off my jeans when she comes n i also continue to remove my remaining clothing. next we proceed to shower then dry up n go onto bed for the action.

started by cuddling her close to me while she suckle on my nips. my hands also start to auto roam on her back n make my way to the front to her nehneh. her boobs like her body was petite n cute (tink is a big A or small B). she suck n lick my nips for some 5min n move southward to my already hard-on Jr to giv me a bbbj. she was slurping, licking n sucking on my cock & alternates with sucking of my balls while i was playing n fingering her meimei. then i ask if she want my service of licking her meimei n she gladly agree. she shift over to the top of me n we form a 69 n begin servicing each other. her pussy has no smell. i was inserting my tongue into her lovehole n could hear her start to moan. then i was licking n sucking her pussy lips.

after some time she feels ticklish n put on the cap for me with her mouth. she giv it a few more blow n mount herself on top of me n begin to cowgirl. i cum very fast, tink less than 5min after she start riding away, mayb due to quite some time since i last did tis position, hav been doing quite alot of missionary with my regular fl who has juz left last wk. after i cum XY also din stop as she say she haven't enjoy enuf. makes me felt tat i've disappointed her. tink to myself must perform for the 2nd shot. so she help to remove the cd n wipe my little bro clean. then she lays down beside me in my arms n moving her body close to me which giv me a good gf feeling. we rested for awhile n she ask me to go n wash up b4 we continue the hugging n cuddling.

rnd 2: as i juz launched an attk was still feeling limp so continue with hugging n roaming on her body. discover tat she's quite sensitive when touch on her ears, felt very ticklish as said by her. i like to attk her on her ears as quite fun to see her reaction n make me feels like bullying a little girl. then she start to work on my bro trying to wake him up by stroking. he reacts to the wakeup call n she immediately put on the cap. tis time rnd my turn to work, got up n bonk her in missionary. after some 5-10min of action, i felt tired n ask to rest. as i juz shot a full load of army some 20min ago, don tink can shoot 2nd load so fast. so i lie down to rest n watch tv n play with XY again, attking on her sensitive ears.

all the while she was still stroking my soften rod trying to harden it n maintain the hardness. then she say to move to edge of bed to do doggie position which i oblige. however b4 entry, my bro lets me down n soften so hav to retreat again. told her i nid longer rest but she seems quite determine to hav the 2nd rnd. told her i don tink can shoot 2nd rnd so fast n let me rest abit more. finally she giv up n lies by my side.

after arnd 20min of rest, get her to wake up my bro. when it awakens cap on n i mount her missionary. after 5min action feel i'm cumming n so fasten the pumping n soon i unload my 2nd load of army into the lovehole but all r being captured by the rubber coating. pull out my gun n she again help me to remove the cd n then she proceed to shower n ask me to rest for awhile more. after some time, she ask me to join her in the shower n she help me to soap up my didi n clean it. then i went out to dry up n she follows behind. after drying up we dress up n paid her n she proceed to her next apptmt.

Look: 6/10 (pleasant looking)
Boobs: 8/10 (not big boobs lover)
BBBJ: 8/10
Fingering,Painting: 9/10 (allowed)
FJ: 7/10(cowgirl was good but missionary don feel the tightness donno is it my cock not hard enuf or she din flex her pussy)
Attitude&Service:10/10(bubbly, friendly, lots of hugs)
Damage: $80+room+3caps (1 worn but din shoot in it)
rtf: mayb (if she still arnd)

Bros who hav her ctc but havn't tried to act fast. Those don hav ctc pm TS now!!!

hope fellow bros don find my fr long winded. appologies. do up my pts if u like my effort thou it's not so interesting

chew78s
20-01-2009, 07:23 PM
Firstly must thanks bro chew78s for the ctc, past weeks having too many hj, feel like having some real action, so make an arrangement with xiao y. she is not those syt, but with pretty face, well maintance figure, boobs are firm and nice to glab. have 2 shoots with her, not many fl can make me twice in a session, she is good!

Thxs bro for ur support and fr and ur 6 point to me. I will upz u 7 point on 2morow around 6.35pm after recovery.:)

chew78s
20-01-2009, 07:25 PM
Tks chew78s for the contact. Call her at 5pm and Book a slot at 6pm yesterday. lucky me, she is free on that time...

Looks: 6/10 (Ok for me)
Body: Slim
BBBJ: 9/10 (cannot tahan, 1 of the best)
Cathbath: 7/10 (sop)
Fj:8/10 (Try a few)
damage: $80/2/2 If u can, 3 or 4 time also can. If u guys got the power lor
RTF: If vitamin M permit

Thanks bro xela2th for ur support and fr.:)

chew78s
20-01-2009, 07:31 PM
thanks bro chew78s for Xiao Y's ctc. actually got it few weeks ago but only make an apptmt 2day as she's leaving soon n not to waste bro chew78s' kind sharing.

sms her at 10am asking when she'll b free 2day, as she's still sleeping ask me can make it 12pm so i make apptmt with her @12.30pm. request her 2b there at the designated time to wait for my sms of rm no.

book rm n sms her rm no while waiting for the lift. enter rm n after a short while the door bell rings, open door n saw a petite girl in a white dress, not a looker giv a 6/10 but looks quite cute to me as small size. invite her in n she starts to undress, i hav juz taken off my jeans when she comes n i also continue to remove my remaining clothing. next we proceed to shower then dry up n go onto bed for the action.

started by cuddling her close to me while she suckle on my nips. my hands also start to auto roam on her back n make my way to the front to her nehneh. her boobs like her body was petite n cute (tink is a big A or small B). she suck n lick my nips for some 5min n move southward to my already hard-on Jr to giv me a bbbj. she was slurping, licking n sucking on my cock & alternates with sucking of my balls while i was playing n fingering her meimei. then i ask if she want my service of licking her meimei n she gladly agree. she shift over to the top of me n we form a 69 n begin servicing each other. her pussy has no smell. i was inserting my tongue into her lovehole n could hear her start to moan. then i was licking n sucking her pussy lips.

after some time she feels ticklish n put on the cap for me with her mouth. she giv it a few more blow n mount herself on top of me n begin to cowgirl. i cum very fast, tink less than 5min after she start riding away, mayb due to quite some time since i last did tis position, hav been doing quite alot of missionary with my regular fl who has juz left last wk. after i cum XY also din stop as she say she haven't enjoy enuf. makes me felt tat i've disappointed her. tink to myself must perform for the 2nd shot. so she help to remove the cd n wipe my little bro clean. then she lays down beside me in my arms n moving her body close to me which giv me a good gf feeling. we rested for awhile n she ask me to go n wash up b4 we continue the hugging n cuddling.

rnd 2: as i juz launched an attk was still feeling limp so continue with hugging n roaming on her body. discover tat she's quite sensitive when touch on her ears, felt very ticklish as said by her. i like to attk her on her ears as quite fun to see her reaction n make me feels like bullying a little girl. then she start to work on my bro trying to wake him up by stroking. he reacts to the wakeup call n she immediately put on the cap. tis time rnd my turn to work, got up n bonk her in missionary. after some 5-10min of action, i felt tired n ask to rest. as i juz shot a full load of army some 20min ago, don tink can shoot 2nd load so fast. so i lie down to rest n watch tv n play with XY again, attking on her sensitive ears.

all the while she was still stroking my soften rod trying to harden it n maintain the hardness. then she say to move to edge of bed to do doggie position which i oblige. however b4 entry, my bro lets me down n soften so hav to retreat again. told her i nid longer rest but she seems quite determine to hav the 2nd rnd. told her i don tink can shoot 2nd rnd so fast n let me rest abit more. finally she giv up n lies by my side.

after arnd 20min of rest, get her to wake up my bro. when it awakens cap on n i mount her missionary. after 5min action feel i'm cumming n so fasten the pumping n soon i unload my 2nd load of army into the lovehole but all r being captured by the rubber coating. pull out my gun n she again help me to remove the cd n then she proceed to shower n ask me to rest for awhile more. after some time, she ask me to join her in the shower n she help me to soap up my didi n clean it. then i went out to dry up n she follows behind. after drying up we dress up n paid her n she proceed to her next apptmt.

FJ: 7/10(cowgirl was good but missionary don feel the tightness donno is it my cock not hard enuf or she din flex her pussy)

Bros who hav her ctc but havn't tried to act fast. Those don hav ctc pm TS now!!!

hope fellow bros don find my fr long winded. appologies. do up my pts if u like my effort thou it's not so interesting

Wow, u make me like reading a story books. Nices fr. A big thxs for that. Will upz u on thursday 6.40pm plus.

chew78s
21-01-2009, 06:46 PM

Thanks bro for the fr. 7 point upz u liao.:)

chew78s
21-01-2009, 07:14 PM
Hurry bros, Xiao Y left 10 day to go . She going leave on 02/02/2009. So those got her nos may call her now. Those didn't have may pm me for nos.

imate
21-01-2009, 10:22 PM
Hi bro, just called her. She said cannot make it as she got a 2230 curfew set by her landlord. Offered to fetch her, she rejected. Well too bad. I think I have to try again another time. Thanks for the contact bro.

chew78s
21-01-2009, 10:26 PM
Hi bro, just called her. She said cannot make it as she got a 2230 curfew set by her landlord. Offered to fetch her, she rejected. Well too bad. I think I have to try again another time. Thanks for the contact bro.

then u can make a appointment 2morow morning .:)

imate
21-01-2009, 10:30 PM
Wah, so on as that. Cannot lah, have to work. I think only can weekend if can escape if you get what I mean. But thanks again.

chew78s
21-01-2009, 10:39 PM
Wah, so on as that. Cannot lah, have to work. I think only can weekend if can escape if you get what I mean. But thanks again.

neither u take half day or take MC la. :D

chew78s
22-01-2009, 07:02 PM
Hurry bros, Xiao Y left 10 day to go . She going leave on 02/02/2009. So those got her nos may call her now. Those didn't have may pm me for nos.

chew78s
22-01-2009, 08:19 PM
started by cuddling her close to me while she suckle on my nips. my hands also start to auto roam on her back n make my way to the front to her nehneh. her boobs like her body was petite n cute (tink is a big A or small B). she suck n lick my nips for some 5min n move southward to my already hard-on Jr to giv me a bbbj. she was slurping, licking n sucking on my cock & alternates with sucking of my balls while i was playing n fingering her meimei. then i ask if she want my service of licking her meimei n she gladly agree. she shift over to the top of me n we form a 69 n begin servicing each other. her pussy has no smell. i was inserting my tongue into her lovehole n could hear her start to moan. then i was licking n sucking her pussy lips.............................................. .................................................. ................................

Thxs bro for the support and fr. 7point upz u liao.:) Now u got 38 point and 1 power.:)

punkrod
23-01-2009, 12:19 PM
aiya was typing jus now long some more den when click submit don know what happen.. anyway here goes again....

tried calling Xiao Y the day before... she told me that she very free but due to work i can only booked her at 9pm...

later at night, i msg her when i reached the hotel... told her that when i get the room number i msg her again.... once i reached the room and put down my stuffs the door bell rang already.. i was thinking " wa so fast ah"... peeped through the whole and saw a petite size lady in white with long hair... i opened the door and saw her smiling at me... once she put down her stuffs she straight away de-kit herself.. "wa that was fast" i told myself".. haha to save time i also dekit myself... she assist me into the toilet and started playing with my didi already... she washed me up and wiped me dry...

head str to the bed and TCSS abit... then her hands started to go round my didi while i started to play around with her boobs... hee... i think its bout B 32/33/34 i not quit sure... den she started to cat-bath me from my nipples den down to my didi... ohhh.... suction was good... honestly speaking didnt remember that whether she got deep throat me anot cos to shiok already.... den she capped me on with her mouth... ahhh i haven had this feeling for a long time... bj me for a few mins den she mount me... once im in i could feel that shes wet and warm.... my didi wanted to go in further, so he wiggle himself in all way.... straight away she moaned "Ohhhhh"... she started the action first den i carried on after that... she was moaning all the way and keep on saying "ni hao li hai oh" (not self proclaim)... she did cow girl for bout 15 mins and she got tired... i flipped her over to missionary and wiggled my didi again... i can see that she cannot take it anymore cos her face was all fully blushed up and she was biting her lips... seeing her that way i pumped harder and shot off all my ammo into her..

she wipped and clean it dry for me and she proceeded into the toilet while i was catching my breath on the bed.. den later she invited me into the toilet for clean me up....

didnt had strength for the second round so we TC abit again... i went to take a showerand came out... kudos for her... she even took the effort to use the hair dryer to make my hair dry.. paid her the money and she left smiling... told me if can to meet her again before she leave.. . ( i think she miss my didi already ) haha.... joking bros..

Boby: 7/10 (petite girl)
Boobs: 8/10 (B nice light brown nipples)
BBBJ: 8/10 ( good suction )
FJ: 7/10(cowgirl was good got feeling but missionary don feel the tightness)
Attitude&Service:10/10(bubbly n friendly)
Damage: $80+room+1 cap ( didnt have the ammo to use another one)
GFE: 10/10

big thx to bro TS, i can now have one FR already haha... hope all the fellow bros enjoy reading this and do treat her well k if you happen to meet her....

OxJerryxO
23-01-2009, 07:18 PM
Gotten the contact quite some time back, but due to the lack of Vit M, only manage to contact her today. Lets cut the intro short.

I went to the wrong hotel but she is very understanding and did not threw her temper.

We started TCSS awhile and she ask me in for a shower, the shower is SOP and really nothing special to it. After which the real action starts when she was blowing me gently. Not sure if i was too sensitive or what, but i thought i felt the teeth... hmm, anyway, it starts slow and went into deep suction, swallowing the stick of mine. While she was doing that, i was nicely fingering her.... and yes.... she was sooo wet just in a short while. She cannot tahan any longer and she wants it in her, and she cap me with her mouth and gave it some good lubrication(ahem, "s") and she rode me.

Her movement was good and steady and she likes it fast, can already feel the water dripping all over my inner thigh.
Proceed further to missionary and finally to doggy, wet the entire time, and completed the mission!

Laid down, both tired and shag, TCSS abit and proceed to wash me.

Good experience and she is cheerful and sorry for the short FR, leg weak, haiz... ..

Looks: 5.5/10
Body: 6/10 small size
Boob: 5.5/10
FJ: 9/10 (WeT!! piak piak piak... wooo hoo!)
GFE: 6/10 (can be improve)
RTF: nope, planning to be commando next round. Contributing.

Alright, hope this FR will be good references for bros out there looking for a bonk, do up my points if you find it useful! Cheer! HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR ALL!!

mazda0116
23-01-2009, 08:57 PM
Thxs bro for the support and fr. 7point upz u liao.:) Now u got 38 point and 1 power.:)

yalor :D upz u back with my 1 miserable pt. hope u don xian qi :)

chew78s
23-01-2009, 11:47 PM
aiya was typing jus now long some more den when click submit don know what happen.. anyway here goes again....

tried calling Xiao Y the day before... she told me that she very free but due to work i can only booked her at 9pm...

later at night, i msg her when i reached the hotel... told her that when i get the room number i msg her again.... once i reached the room and put down my stuffs the door bell rang already.. i was thinking " wa so fast ah"... peeped through the whole and saw a petite size lady in white with long hair... i opened the door and saw her smiling at me... once she put down her stuffs she straight away de-kit herself.. "wa that was fast" i told myself".. haha to save time i also dekit myself... she assist me into the toilet and started playing with my didi already... she washed me up and wiped me dry...

head str to the bed and TCSS abit... then her hands started to go round my didi while i started to play around with her boobs... hee... i think its bout B 32/33/34 i not quit sure... den she started to cat-bath me from my nipples den down to my didi... ohhh.... suction was good... honestly speaking didnt remember that whether she got deep throat me anot cos to shiok already.... den she capped me on with her mouth... ahhh i haven had this feeling for a long time... bj me for a few mins den she mount me... once im in i could feel that shes wet and warm.... my didi wanted to go in further, so he wiggle himself in all way.... straight away she moaned "Ohhhhh"... she started the action first den i carried on after that... she was moaning all the way and keep on saying "ni hao li hai oh" (not self proclaim)... she did cow girl for bout 15 mins and she got tired... i flipped her over to missionary and wiggled my didi again... i can see that she cannot take it anymore cos her face was all fully blushed up and she was biting her lips... seeing her that way i pumped harder and shot off all my ammo into her..

she wipped and clean it dry for me and she proceeded into the toilet while i was catching my breath on the bed.. den later she invited me into the toilet for clean me up....

didnt had strength for the second round so we TC abit again... i went to take a showerand came out... kudos for her... she even took the effort to use the hair dryer to make my hair dry.. paid her the money and she left smiling... told me if can to meet her again before she leave.. . ( i think she miss my didi already ) haha.... joking bros..

Boby: 7/10 (petite girl)
Boobs: 8/10 (B nice light brown nipples)
BBBJ: 8/10 ( good suction )
FJ: 7/10(cowgirl was good got feeling but missionary don feel the tightness)
Attitude&Service:10/10(bubbly n friendly)
Damage: $80+room+1 cap ( didnt have the ammo to use another one)
GFE: 10/10

big thx to bro TS, i can now have one FR already haha... hope all the fellow bros enjoy reading this and do treat her well k if you happen to meet her....

Thanks bro for ur fr and support. 7 point reward u. Upz u liao.:)

chew78s
24-01-2009, 01:14 AM
Due to no more air ticket, Xiao Y have to delay another 4 day . That's means she will leave on the 06/02/2009. Total left is 14 day to go . So those got her nos may call her. And those didn't have, may pm me for nos. :)

chew78s
24-01-2009, 09:05 AM
Due to no more air ticket, Xiao Y have to delay another 4 day . That's means she will leave on the 06/02/2009. Total left is 14 day to go . So those got her nos may call her. And those didn't have, may pm me for nos. :)

mazda0116
24-01-2009, 09:15 AM
WOW! bro, so early start work liao

Archonzon
24-01-2009, 11:43 AM
get the contact from chew long ago. only managed to try her yesterday.
Short FR below.

Body: 7/10 small size
Boob: 7/10, soft B cup.
BBBJ: 8/10. Power! takes her time on time.
FJ: 7.5/10 2nd rd, she was lying face down with legs closed and i was on top. when i cum, she was squeezing her butt.. wow. extra points for that.
Service is good.
RTF: Nope, still got others on the list.

chew78s
24-01-2009, 12:17 PM
WOW! bro, so early start work liao

Lor...chinese newyrs near by. need early go buy things ..So at the same time just updated those ........:)

chew78s
24-01-2009, 01:05 PM
Gotten the contact quite some time back, but due to the lack of Vit M, only manage to contact her today. Lets cut the intro short.

I went to the wrong hotel but she is very understanding and did not threw her temper.

We started TCSS awhile and she ask me in for a shower, the shower is SOP and really nothing special to it. After which the real action starts when she was blowing me gently. Not sure if i was too sensitive or what, but i thought i felt the teeth... hmm, anyway, it starts slow and went into deep suction, swallowing the stick of mine. While she was doing that, i was nicely fingering her.... and yes.... she was sooo wet just in a short while. She cannot tahan any longer and she wants it in her, and she cap me with her mouth and gave it some good lubrication(ahem, "s") and she rode me.

Her movement was good and steady and she likes it fast, can already feel the water dripping all over my inner thigh.
Proceed further to missionary and finally to doggy, wet the entire time, and completed the mission!

Laid down, both tired and shag, TCSS abit and proceed to wash me.

Good experience and she is cheerful and sorry for the short FR, leg weak, haiz... ..

Boob: 5.5/10
FJ: 9/10 (WeT!! piak piak piak... wooo hoo!)
GFE: 6/10 (can be improve)
RTF: nope, planning to be commando next round. Contributing.

Alright, hope this FR will be good references for bros out there looking for a bonk, do up my points if you find it useful! Cheer! HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR ALL!!

Thanks bro for ur support and fr.:)

chew78s
24-01-2009, 05:58 PM
get the contact from chew long ago. only managed to try her yesterday.
Short FR below.

Body: 7/10 small size
Boob: 7/10, soft B cup.
BBBJ: 8/10. Power! takes her time on time.
FJ: 7.5/10 2nd rd, she was lying face down with legs closed and i was on top. when i cum, she was squeezing her butt.. wow. extra points for that.
Service is good.
RTF: Nope, still got others on the list.

Thanks bro for ur support and fr.:)

crazy cock
24-01-2009, 06:18 PM
Firstly would like to thanks TS for XY contact. Tried her 2 days ago. Manage to book a slot with her in the evening. Proceed to destinated hotel and book a rm. Sms her rm no and 15mins later she pop by. When first look at her...well ok lah. One thing is that she the cheerful type and know how to service you. she suggest we bath while she clean me up. After that, went to the bed and action starts. She really knows how to suck....hahah...bui tahan laio! Put on cap and whack whack. After 15mins...game over. Then she suggest go bath while she clean me up again. Went to the bed after bathing and give me a light massage. Not bad! Told her might not had the strenght for round2 but she say never try never knows!!! Started to blow my didi again..after sometimes....little bro kena wakeup!! haha. Proceed round 2 and finish again iwithin 15mins!!!
Overall she a nice person who really onto service you to the fullest! Keep asking me whether i like her service or not!!! Of course like lah!!

Looks: 6/10
Boob: 6/10
FJ: 9/1G
GFE: 7/10 (

chew78s
25-01-2009, 12:03 AM
Firstly would like to thanks TS for XY contact. Tried her 2 days ago. Manage to book a slot with her in the evening. Proceed to destinated hotel and book a rm. Sms her rm no and 15mins later she pop by. When first look at her...well ok lah. One thing is that she the cheerful type and know how to service you. she suggest we bath while she clean me up. After that, went to the bed and action starts. She really knows how to suck....hahah...bui tahan laio! Put on cap and whack whack. After 15mins...game over. Then she suggest go bath while she clean me up again. Went to the bed after bathing and give me a light massage. Not bad! Told her might not had the strenght for round2 but she say never try never knows!!! Started to blow my didi again..after sometimes....little bro kena wakeup!! haha. Proceed round 2 and finish again iwithin 15mins!!!
Overall she a nice person who really onto service you to the fullest! Keep asking me whether i like her service or not!!! Of course like lah!!

FJ: 9/1G
GFE: 7/10 (

Thanks for ur support and fr.:) Happy CNY.:D

mazda0116
25-01-2009, 09:53 AM
Gong Xi Fa Cai to SBF Bros
&
Win Lots of $$$ for Bonking

chew78s
25-01-2009, 02:28 PM
Gong Xi Fa Cai to SBF Bros
&
Win Lots of $$$ for Bonking

U Gong Xi Fa Cai, Than no nos given? I think i give nos see see got luck to strike or not.
First this thread is 80/2/2. So i give nos liao. Buy from behind start. That is...............................

...................2/2/08--------2208
Best wishes to all SBF Bros a Happy Newyrs. Gong Xi Fa Cai SBF Bros....Fa Ah :D:D

innosex69
25-01-2009, 11:59 PM
Hapi new year to U bro may the year of the ox gave U the power to bonk like an ox :D

Gong Xi Fatt Choy

chew78s
26-01-2009, 09:43 AM
Hapi new year to U bro may the year of the ox gave U the power to bonk like an ox :D

Gong Xi Fatt Choy

Hello Bro, Gong Xi Fatt Choy to u too. And to all SBF bros and our Boss of SBF Sammyboyfor as while as our Moderator's Caveat Emptor. Fatt Fatt Fatt !
And may the yrs of OX gave anybody the Super Spending power to bonk.:D:D

vampy
26-01-2009, 01:38 PM
thanks to TS for xiao y contact.
i manage to get xiao y yesterday noon. Must admit that she is a very friendly person.
she is just what bros here have said. No rush and very accomodating.
i would not want to go into details but below is my 2 cents worth.

BBBJ: 6/10
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 7/10

chew78s
26-01-2009, 08:08 PM
Hurry bros, Xiao Y left 11 day to go . She going leave on 06/02/2009. So those got her nos may call her now. Those didn't have may pm me for nos.

chew78s
27-01-2009, 08:05 PM
Hurry bros, Xiao Y left 10 day to go . She going leave on 06/02/2009. So those got her nos may call her now. Those didn't have may pm me for nos.

atlas
28-01-2009, 02:23 AM
Thanks TS for Xiao Y's contact.

Tried her this afternoon. She really seeks to please lor. Nice and chatty. Enjoyable company. Here's my review:

boobs: B Cup.
BBBJ: 8.75/10 Licking of balls, deep throat , she really can BBBJ well!
Cathbath: 8/10 (Nice!)
GFE: 8/10 Very accomdating. I tried missionary, cowgirl and doggie
Damage: $80/2/2 + whatever tips you wanna give her

bonkhead6969
28-01-2009, 02:45 AM
Is $80 including room?

chew78s
28-01-2009, 12:17 PM
Thanks TS for Xiao Y's contact.

Tried her this afternoon. She really seeks to please lor. Nice and chatty. Enjoyable company. Here's my review:

boobs: B Cup.
Cathbath: 8/10 (Nice!)
GFE: 8/10 Very accomdating. I tried missionary, cowgirl and doggie
Damage: $80/2/2 + whatever tips you wanna give her

Thanks bro for ur support and fr.:) H CNY.

chew78s
28-01-2009, 12:20 PM
Is $80 including room?

Is $120 including room, for u only. CD ur own.:D

chew78s
28-01-2009, 12:23 PM
Hurry bros, Xiao Y left 9 day to go . She going leave on 06/02/2009. So those got her nos may call her now. Those didn't have may pm me for nos. ]

SimpleMind
28-01-2009, 05:47 PM
Bro chew78s,

You Got Mail!!!

Cheers

chew78s
28-01-2009, 05:59 PM
Bro chew78s,

You Got Mail!!!

Cheers

U too got mail.:)

davidsin
28-01-2009, 06:26 PM
bro can share this contact ? I am very keen.

chew78s
28-01-2009, 06:56 PM
bro can share this contact ? I am very keen.

Nos already droped in ur inbox.:)

hcgna
28-01-2009, 07:31 PM
Manage to book Xiao Y today during my lunch hrs. Love at 1st sight Nope… Bit disappointed lor… However, she makes it up with the excellent services. With the never said die attitude she really can blow your didi off!!!!
Looks: 5/10
Boob: 6/10 (B Cup)
FJ: (Never try)
Damage: $80/2/2

She is going back home soon, better hurry lor…..

chew78s
29-01-2009, 11:34 AM
Manage to book Xiao Y today during my lunch hrs. Love at 1st sight Nope… Bit disappointed lor… However, she makes it up with the excellent services. With the never said die attitude she really can blow your didi off!!!!
FJ: (Never try)
Damage: $80/2/2

She is going back home soon, better hurry lor…..

Thanks bro fr ur fr.:)

alfred78
29-01-2009, 04:30 PM
Re: Xiao Y. Sweet, Sportful ,Nice boobs n figure. $80/2/2

Have an appointment with her at 2pm once i got the ctc from Chew78s.
Waiter last than 10min. Im her 2nd customer of the day. Once in the rm, ask me for a bath. She got a nice soft boobs, shaved cunt. In the bed, she start to lick my didi ans suck the balls(shiok), w/o using hand thru out. She use her mouth to put on the cd for me and continue to bj for me..almost coming out at that point. (maybe i too long never done). After the bj, the started to ride on me...her moaning sound...soft and nice...anyway, done her twice and the last one had been switching few position but in the end didi too tired to come out..she had done a good services.
We bath after that, talking thur out till her phone rings and she proceed to next rm..too many bookings she said.

Body: 6.5/10 small size
BBBJ: 8.5/10 Licking of balls, deep throat , she really can BBBJ well!
Damage: $80/2/2 + tips + cd
RTF : Maybe.

Thks Chew78s for the ctc

As what the previous mail said, She is going back home very soon, better hurry

Aceyfox
29-01-2009, 06:51 PM
can i have her ctc too?

lomu
30-01-2009, 01:43 AM
First of all, thanks to brother Chew78s for the intro. She speaks highly of you :)

Managed to book an appointment at Kov81 with her in the afternoon. I'm apparently her first customer of the day. She came in this white spag top and those little green shorts.

Came in with smiles and i noticed her teeth. No offence to bro Chew78s but honest truth, her looks are a little below 5/10. Maybe cos i'm a newbie in this scene and have too high expectations :confused:. She asked me if i wanted to shower. She is pretty good with cleaning your little 'bro'. We then went to bed after cleaning ourselves. Along the way we had a bit of TCSS.

When we got down to missionary, she didn't let me open her legs too wide, and i can't 'f***' her too deep. She said it hurts??? ( Maybe i have a big d**k :D ) Her BJ is pretty powerful. Very good suction. As mentioned by other bros, her service makes up for her looks i guess. In the end, i did her once and had a HJ as i don't want to 'hurt' her just in case i go too 'deep' into her.

Looks: 4 / 10
Body: 6 /10 She claims to be about 1.55m
Boob: 6 / 10 B Cup?
BBBJ: 9 / 10 She does this very very well!
FJ: 6 / 10 She needs to 'spread' a bit more i guess?
Damage: $80 / 2 / 2 hrs Room - $30 CD - $2
RTF : No ( I prefer someone better looking though :( )

chew78s
30-01-2009, 03:35 AM
Re: Xiao Y. Sweet, Sportful ,Nice boobs n figure. $80/2/2

Have an appointment with her at 2pm once i got the ctc from Chew78s.
Waiter last than 10min. Im her 2nd customer of the day. Once in the rm, ask me for a bath. She got a nice soft boobs, shaved cunt. In the bed, she start to lick my didi ans suck the balls(shiok), w/o using hand thru out. She use her mouth to put on the cd for me and continue to bj for me..almost coming out at that point. (maybe i too long never done). After the bj, the started to ride on me...her moaning sound...soft and nice...anyway, done her twice and the last one had been switching few position but in the end didi too tired to come out..she had done a good services.
We bath after that, talking thur out till her phone rings and she proceed to next rm..too many bookings she said.

Body: 6.5/10 small size
BBBJ: 8.5/10 Licking of balls, deep throat , she really can BBBJ well!
Damage: $80/2/2 + tips + cd
RTF : Maybe.

Thks Chew78s for the ctc

As what the previous mail said, She is going back home very soon, better hurry

Thxs for ur support and fr.:)

mirage
30-01-2009, 09:13 AM
Thk u bro chew78s for the contact.

Just tried her and find her very friendly indeed. Many bros have given fair report about her so I wont repeat again.

One advise is, dont get con by the hotel. Inform them u are repeat visitor and you will pay $20 or else u will be asked to pay $30.

Have fun.

buzzer2530
30-01-2009, 09:16 AM
can kindly give me her contact thank you

chew78s
30-01-2009, 02:02 PM
Thk u bro chew78s for the contact.

Just tried her and find her very friendly indeed. Many bros have given fair report about her so I wont repeat again.

One advise is, dont get con by the hotel. Inform them u are repeat visitor and you will pay $20 or else u will be asked to pay $30.

Have fun.

Thanks bro for ur support.:)

chew78s
30-01-2009, 02:05 PM
Hurry bros, Xiao Y left 6 day to go . She going leave on 06/02/2009. So those got her nos may call her now. Those didn't have may pm me for nos.

bomb25
30-01-2009, 03:56 PM
yo bro, can pm me her contact, thanx..

chew78s
31-01-2009, 03:28 AM
[QUOTE=lomu;3431597]lomu First of all, thanks to brother Chew78s for the intro. She speaks highly of you :)
Managed to book an appointment at Kov81 with her in the afternoon. I'm apparently her first customer of the day. She came in this white spag top and those little green shorts.

Thanks bro lomu for ur support and fr. The above sentence high light in red make me reward u 7point . 7 point upz u liao.:)

sam1234
31-01-2009, 04:22 AM
can i have her contacts? thanks

sam1234
31-01-2009, 04:25 AM
can i have her contacts ? thanks

chew78s
31-01-2009, 12:10 PM
Hurry bros, Xiao Y left 5 days to go . She going leave on 06/02/2009. So those got her nos may call her now. Those didn't have may pm me for nos.

chew78s
01-02-2009, 07:08 AM
Hurry bros, Xiao Y left 4 days to go . She going leave on 06/02/2009. So those got her nos may call her now. Those didn't have may pm me for nos.

chew78s
01-02-2009, 04:57 PM
Hurry bros, Xiao Y left 4 days to go . She going leave on 06/02/2009. So those got her nos may call her now. Those didn't have may pm me for nos.

BigJon88
02-02-2009, 12:55 AM
Hi bro can share tis gem contact. thanks

chew78s
02-02-2009, 06:18 PM
Hurry bros, Xiao Y left 3 days to go . She going leave on 06/02/2009. So those got her nos may call her now. Those didn't have may pm me for nos.

chew78s
03-02-2009, 05:06 AM
Hurry bros, Xiao Y left 2 days to go . She going leave on 06/02/2009. So those got her nos may call her now. Those didn't have may pm me for nos.

chew78s
03-02-2009, 06:12 PM
Hurry bros, Xiao Y left 2 days to go . She going leave on 06/02/2009. So those got her nos may call her now. Those didn't have may pm me for nos.
Left tonight , 2morow and thursday. So hurry...

chew78s
04-02-2009, 07:13 PM
A Big Thanks to all bros here for the support of Xiao Y. Xiao Y wishes every bros here a Happy CNY. She leaving on Friday. So all Bonking of her stop from now liao. No more contact nos given or call her. She said , She might come back about a month plus. So this thread is closed.:)

chew78s
10-03-2009, 01:54 PM
To all Xiao Y bros. Xiao Y is back yesterday. So those who want to met her may pm me .:)