PDA

View Full Version : All Samster pls take note when chionging HC

tamade666
21-12-2008, 01:18 AM
Yesterday I was at ANA HC then heard some commotion outside the room.
One guy went into one of the room and steal another guy's pants and ran away. :eek:

Literally got caught with his pants down....:D

Becareful next time when you chiong HC k.
Better put ur pants in the lockers. If not, put it near you when you shag it out...:D

onenightstd
21-12-2008, 02:24 AM
Times must be real bad for such thing to happen.

owen10
21-12-2008, 04:27 AM
walau eh i wonder y d culprit wanna steal othr ppl's smelly pants??? i thk he's either a pervert or a prankster. if nt d custmr probly muz hv offended some1 lah.

i wonder wat happened in d end w/o any pants. mayb he borrowed 1 of d gals' skirts??? :D

lblittlebear
21-12-2008, 07:30 AM
I think he steal the pants because we keep our wallets there

Imagine this, each wallet should have >$100 (for full services :D)

Sigh, economy must be really bad.
Recession really taking it toil.........

Even pants also must steal?!? :eek:

Lesson of the Day: Keep your pants on at all times :D

lblittlebear
21-12-2008, 07:33 AM
More importantly, how to explain to wife that the pant is changed :D

walau eh i wonder y d culprit wanna steal othr ppl's smelly pants??? i thk he's either a pervert or a prankster. if nt d custmr probly muz hv offended some1 lah.

i wonder wat happened in d end w/o any pants. mayb he borrowed 1 of d gals' skirts??? :D

SSOU
21-12-2008, 09:16 AM

Say goto haloween party and change back wrong pants loh :D

sgdenon
21-12-2008, 09:19 AM
Maybe can explain like:

"I was driving home from work, and suddenly, with no warning and no bathroom to 'go'...I was suddenly hit with unbearable cramps; and the urge.....I tried to hold it; but didn't make it for 2 minutes before I lost the battle. I ended up having explosive diarrhea that ended up all down inside my pant legs, socks and shoes and the odour was horrible! Thats why I am wearing a new pant home.....hehe :o "

Not sure if the thieve also took the underwear away as well?? Maybe he is a collector of men's underwear?

hpboy
21-12-2008, 11:25 AM
Like that also can, i never expect such thing to be happened in HC, think will keep my wallet with me at all time. thank for sharing!

longwinter
21-12-2008, 01:07 PM
l think that guy must have offend somebody la. if not why people wif no reason will go di siao him?

paganwinter
21-12-2008, 01:44 PM
cant help smiling when i read this....i think it is more of a prank....if he needs the cash he also need to send minimun amt to enter right...sorry not sure how ana hc runs the place...but u need to pay entrance fee first n then minimun also hj...:eek:

SammyHulk
21-12-2008, 09:17 PM
Huh?? 1st time heard such incident, normally put personal belongings inside locker and walk ard with the locker key hanging over wrist. :cool:

gentingfw
21-12-2008, 10:07 PM
lucky those HC I go don't have this problem.
Anyway, that hc got compensate?

Peregrine
21-12-2008, 10:38 PM
Better put ur pants in the lockers. If not, put it near you when you shag it out...:D

Hard to imagine take the guy want to steal pants. How he run out of the enterance which is quite far I think...:rolleyes:

hogan84
21-12-2008, 10:48 PM
Hard to imagine take the guy want to steal pants. How he run out of the enterance which is quite far I think...:rolleyes:

he is a real dump ass haha

bangbangben
22-12-2008, 12:56 AM

I think he took the pants, on the way out, took the wallet and all valueables and ditch the pants.
guess he only wanted money, so... most likely he aint gonna even take the plastic cards.

owen10
22-12-2008, 02:54 AM
i thk its oso gd to remind bros who chiong TN joints again to rembr to take care of their wallets. such joints got no lockers. Esp when u go shower, d thieves may nt take yr wallet but probly will sieve off some of d cash. if its d gals themselves, they may nt b so daring to take all d $$$, mayb juz some. so if u bring a lot of cash u may nt even notice yr $$$ had been stolen.

Big Semens
22-12-2008, 10:36 AM
If the reception does the fill in of ID, like checking into H81, then it would prevent this problem because the guy would not dare take the risk.

jackspider
22-12-2008, 02:55 PM
I think tat person must be out of the mind to do tat esp in ANA HC.

In ANA HC, when u open the door, there will be a loud suction sound due to the air pressure, u can see tat the ceiling partition will shakes.. So 2 pairs of eyes will be on the person who dares to open the door...

Even if u are bathing alone, there is still mirror on the wall which u can see who is opening the door..the shower door panels are also transparent...

In TN, it will be much harder to guard ur belongings when bathing unless the bathroom is attached to it.. So is cheongster bewares..

amfrend
23-12-2008, 09:10 AM
Sumthing same happened in Leisure (BT) LAST THURSDAY. One guy got master key to unlock 2 lockers and took everything away. Leisure have to buy pants for customers. Police report were made. All friends, be careful.

lblittlebear
23-12-2008, 03:46 PM
Wow, that's serious !

How would the men explain to their spouses that their pants are changed :D ?

Worst thing is your NRIC would be stolen as well and 6 months down the road, may find many loan sharks knocking on your home ...

Be careful, everyone ....

Sumthing same happened in Leisure (BT) LAST THURSDAY. One guy got master key to unlock 2 lockers and took everything away. Leisure have to buy pants for customers. Police report were made. All friends, be careful.

HardRod16
23-12-2008, 05:57 PM
One guy went into one of the room and steal another guy's pants and ran away. :eek:

I was there too! Ended my session and requested my lady to fetch me a cup of kopi when she came back and told me what had happened.

I went out of the room after paying and saw that poor guy around 40ish. Towel wrapped around the waist with another over his neck covering his tits! Hand holding a pkt of ciggis and handphone standing at the counter. I was thinking jilat liao how to answer to OC!

Angelsonline
24-12-2008, 01:43 AM
Unlucky sia that guy who got his pants stolen. But it sure is strange to go steal someone's pants in a HC. Wonder what was on the mind of the thief. :confused::confused:

Hope the poor fellow did not lose too much money or have too much problems explaining his loss of pants.

soundworks
24-12-2008, 02:00 AM
Sumthing same happened in Leisure (BT) LAST THURSDAY. One guy got master key to unlock 2 lockers and took everything away. Leisure have to buy pants for customers. Police report were made. All friends, be careful. must be insider job lah, i pity that two bros....

jackspider
24-12-2008, 01:25 PM
But it sure is strange to go steal someone's pants in a HC. Wonder what was on the mind of the thief. :confused:

Maybe it the works of the "Underwear gang"... They dun want $$$ only want pants or smelly underwear, to sextisfy their fetish..:p:D

Merry Xmas to all Bros..:)

Decent Looking
24-12-2008, 04:01 PM

What I normally do is bring my wallet and pants to the room, even my bag. Take bath, bring it along.

Kiasu a little bit, nothing to lose.

But yes, this is a reminder to us to be more alert...

hari2mau
24-12-2008, 04:29 PM
Wah! I never expect this to happen. I will definately be cautious from now. Thanks for the tip. merry Christmas everyone.

bjboi
25-12-2008, 10:53 AM

I think the same thing happened on Friday too! (19/12). I heard that someone has broken into the locker and stole the guy pants + wallet. So not sure even if the locker is safe!

Saw the poor guy when leaving, with a towel round his waist and another on his neck sitting near the reception.

think better leave your wallet in your car (if driving) and just bring the correct amount and place your clothes near you. hmm.....

lblittlebear
25-12-2008, 11:07 AM
I think they are after money in the wallet than the smelly pants

And if NRIC is there, I think they can use it to borrow from loan sharks

Unlucky sia that guy who got his pants stolen. But it sure is strange to go steal someone's pants in a HC. Wonder what was on the mind of the thief. :confused::confused:

Hope the poor fellow did not lose too much money or have too much problems explaining his loss of pants.