PDA

View Full Version : $50 SYT Xiao Lan (BBBJ,Catbath,Frenching)

Neighbour
19-12-2008, 10:02 PM
Managed to hunt this SYT along Lor XX and once in the room, the service was really good. She asked me to help her out & told her that in order to recoup her "losses" back fast, she need to go at $50.

Name: Xiao Lan
Look: 6/10
Boob: A (not her boob lover)
Cathbath: 7/10
Frenching: 7/10
BBBJ : 7/10 (hot water treatment)
FJ : 7/10
Damage: $50/1/1

Please PM me if you interested to try this SYT.

Please do not flame as I'm only helping this girl out.

survivor
20-12-2008, 12:29 PM
i m interested, contact please......

duke
21-12-2008, 12:55 AM
Managed to hunt this SYT

SYT at $50 sounds good .....

am55
21-12-2008, 09:54 AM
hi bros,

want to thank bro neighbour fir xiao lan ctc just had a sexion with her

i can confirm xiao lan is YOUNG{23} N DAMN SWEET , xiao lan is sweet looking but to me not really a beauty but her round face, nice hair, smooth skin n FANTASTIC BEDROOM SKILLS is a good bonk

last nite feeling horny escape from home made my way to the playground it was abt 1 am remember the pm from TS decided to call xiao lan

ok 1st look not bad xiao lan is quite tall n very skinny n she looks like a korean to me wen to open room

reaching the room we were talking n frenching since only 1 hour quickly wen to shower she wash me n we went to the bed

xiao lan started her catbath which was slow soft n sensual very enjoyable cannot believe it must be the economic crisis the SBF found another GEM, ahe catbath my whole body n she started to french me it was full tongue wreatling with the nibbling of my lips another frenching GEM

xiao lan reach my DIDi she spent a long time blowing me she lick my balls n shaft like licking ice cream holding on to my shaft then she let go of my shaft n fully swallow my DIDI like jap AV slurping n deep throating another bbbj GEM

i nearly cim quickly pull her up but she was reluctant to release my DIDI lie her down on the bed n start my catbath i was enjoying her body until she got upset asking me to pay attention to her mei mei wow she likes to be painted another painting GEM, she got sexcited tore open open the CD capped me n reverse cow girl me she hook her legs around my ankles facing away from me insert her mei mei into my DIDi n ride me wow a very different feeling in only a few mins i shoot into the CD xiao lan started to cuddle we went to wash up in the shower we were frenching again i got sexcited n we end up in bed again when the hotel call up i told to extend time i look at xiao lan she just smile sweetly n off we go again she cagain catbath me but was soon bbbjing again while she was bbbjing me she put my hand on her mei mei she wants to to be fingered n be painted againn A DAMN HORNY GEM
will stop now getting too excited today confirm cant go bonking cannot get too sexcited

MAME : XIAO LAN
LOOKS: 7.5/10 LOOKS SWEET WITH A VERY KOREAN LOOK
BODY:5/10 SKINNY BUT FAIR SMOOTH SKIN
BOOBS: 4/10 ONLY A TOO SMALL
PUSSY: 7/10 NEAT N TRIM NO SMELL WEN SECITED CLIT BECAME LARGE

CATBATH : 8/10 ONE OF THE BEST
BBBJ: 8.5/10 LIKES TO BLOW WITH FULL DEEO THROAT
FJ: 7.5/10 CAN CHANGE POSN N HER REVERSE COW GIRL DAMN GOOOD
NOT TO BE MISSED

DAMAGES:
$100 2/2 + TIPS + ROOM + 2 CD
IF U TREAT HER WELL U WILL HAVE THE BEST TIME
PLS PM TS FOR XIAO LAN CTC

many thanks n happy bonking

Neighbour
21-12-2008, 12:59 PM
She has many unique bonking positions which she wants to teach SBF bros :D

Neighbour
21-12-2008, 01:03 PM
SYT at $50 sounds good .....

Bro you've got mail :D

frozenicex
21-12-2008, 05:14 PM
First of all, Thanks Bro Neighbour for the contact.. Had a session with her today..

Here is my short FR...

Looks: 7/10 (Sweet Looking)
Height: 1.6M+
Weight: 40+kg
Body: Slim and Smooth
Boobs: A Cup
BBBJ: 8/10 (Deep Throat)
FJ :7.5/10
CatBath :7/10
Frenching: Yes
Fingering: Yes (Easily Wet)
Service: 8/10
Attitude: 8/10
GFE: 8/10
Damage : 50/1/1
RTF: Definitely!

am55
21-12-2008, 07:23 PM
[QUOTE=Neighbour;3325507]

QUOTE]

hi bros,

xiao lan is a young korean looking FL with fantastic bonking skills i dont know how long she is going to maintain tis DAMAGES bros better fast hand fast leg
before up up ............

many thanks n happy bonking

am55
22-12-2008, 12:28 PM
hi bros,

pls pm bro neighbour for xiao lan ctc many thankx n happy bonking

aces68
22-12-2008, 12:35 PM
hi bros,

pls pm bro neighbour for xiao lan ctc many thankx n happy bonking

alamak, you intro so many FL, cannot keep up-leh :p
so busy bonking until you miss our La Kopi yesterday :rolleyes:
btw, she do AR or not ?:D

bro TS, can I have the contact pls ?

I.m.Jim
22-12-2008, 02:02 PM
Bro , can i have her contact please ? thanks in advance.

andrew101
22-12-2008, 06:03 PM
Bro you've got mail :D

Bro Neighbour, i already PM u last few days, still waiting for ur reply lei. Was recommended by Bro am55. So i believe that this must be another good bonk and not to be miss.tks :)

Neighbour
22-12-2008, 06:26 PM
Sorry to all bros who PM me.
My computer was down the last 2 days.

Now clearing my PMs.

Neighbour
22-12-2008, 06:41 PM
Bro Neighbour, i already PM u last few days, still waiting for ur reply lei. Was recommended by Bro am55. So i believe that this must be another good bonk and not to be miss.tks :)

Paiseh...but you are first in the queue :)

PM sent!

am55
22-12-2008, 09:33 PM
alamak, you intro so many FL, cannot keep up-leh :p
so busy bonking until you miss our La Kopi yesterday :rolleyes:
btw, she do AR or not ?:D

bro TS, can I have the contact pls ?

hi bro neighbour,

where r u ??? my cheeong buddies waiting for ctc leh.

bro aces no AR YET but will tryto persuade her :o

warrior_saga
23-12-2008, 04:55 PM
Called & arranged for a session with xiao lan.

First impression was that she really looked korean; anyway she's rather tall & skinny.

She gave me a cathbath followed by a very long bbbj (think 10 mins or so), while I fingered her at the same time. Put on cap & fj her.

Ratings:
1. Looks - 8/10
2. Boobs - 2/10 (small)
3. Bbbj - 9/10 (deepthroat)
4. Fj - 8/10 (wet)

Tks bro Neighbour for the contact.

Neighbour
23-12-2008, 10:05 PM
Called & arranged for a session with xiao lan.

First impression was that she really looked korean; anyway she's rather tall & skinny.

She gave me a cathbath followed by a very long bbbj (think 10 mins or so), while I fingered her at the same time. Put on cap & fj her.

Ratings:
1. Looks - 8/10
2. Boobs - 2/10 (small)
3. Bbbj - 9/10 (deepthroat)
4. Fj - 8/10 (wet)

Tks bro Neighbour for the contact.

Shiok right? Did you experience any new bonking style from her?:)

am55
23-12-2008, 11:02 PM
Sorry to all bros who PM me.
My computer was down the last 2 days.

Now clearing my PMs.

hi bro neighbour,

happy to see u :) cheong buddies hope u got xiao lan ctc

camping for juicy FRs bro andrew101, aces68...

many thankz n happy bonking

swallowmycum
23-12-2008, 11:15 PM
within my limited budget, somemore korean looking one of my fantasy to bonk a korean but too ex.

so plsssssssss bro ts can pm me the ctc asap.:)

King Fish
23-12-2008, 11:26 PM
Hi Bro,
can i have the contact of Xiao Lan thank.

warrior_saga
24-12-2008, 03:27 AM
Shiok right? Did you experience any new bonking style from her?:)

I only tried missionary & sideways, all the while rubbing her clit. I think she cummed, cos I noticed her shivering & quivering, expecially when I rubbed her clit fast & hard.

Ha ha, maybe going for another rtf with her.

bonk88
24-12-2008, 09:49 AM
thank bro TS for the contact...
Did make a appt with her afternoon, 1st look, ok slim and will not said a sweet gal to me.get to the room, TCSS with her for about half an hour more, fond out that she was wroking in CP prince ktv before for less then 2 month,and also to my supprise, she is a uni student in beijing with the dergee. She work here all thank to her ex-bf con her and make her work in CP, and luck was on her side, she got to know one guy and bao her for 3 month in CP and arrange for her come to sin work FL for just 3 month and she will go back to her home town after finish in sin. will said she is very hard working gal, trying to give the best service she can to customer,if any bro going for the look, she may dun come to ur liking, but if u looking just for the service, she is the ONE...
Boob:
Frenching: 8/10
BBBJ : 7/10
Damage: $50/1/1 give her tip $20

openhorny
24-12-2008, 09:53 AM
contact pls.thks

DAREMON
24-12-2008, 11:32 AM
Bro Neighbour, can share Xiao Lan contact.. :D

Neighbour
24-12-2008, 11:44 AM
within my limited budget, somemore korean looking one of my fantasy to bonk a korean but too ex.

so plsssssssss bro ts can pm me the ctc asap.:)

Hi Bro,
can i have the contact of Xiao Lan thank.

contact pls.thks

Bro Neighbour, can share Xiao Lan contact.. :D

Please check yr PM.

ColeJerry
24-12-2008, 01:15 PM
hi bro,

Pls pm me her contact can, will try her this weekend.

Tid ya...

andrew101
24-12-2008, 02:53 PM
FR on Xiao Lan

First of all, a very big thanks to Bro Neighbour. Indeed u find a perfect gal....a lovely SYT. And tks to Bro am55 for the recommendations. Yes, i had a great time with her.

Last night, gave her a SMS and fast enough to get her reply. She’s free. As was told GL H81 not safe tis day. So we intend to meet ouside Frgrance hotel where she will bring me to a budget hotel. While i was walking to the hotel, saw a beautiful young gal walk toward my direction. Wearing a snining silver dress with bare back, damn sexy. As i was about to bypass her, i gave i soft whispering to her...”r u xiao lan” and she respond with a YES....so we off to the dreamland.

My impression to her was she indeed young and sweet. She much like a korean look eapecially her hair-do. Skin was much fair. Very friendly n responsive. She not like those young SYT who are so playful. She kind of quite type. But a little down on her boobs...extremely flat chest, not for boob lovers but one thing for sure, her service and attitude make up all.

After we stripped, we have a short chat and find that she is easy to talk and ice-breaking was fast, As i was still smoking. She just went in alone. Thought is going to be an individual wash. But i was wrong. She is waiting for me and wanna to wash me...a plus point. She really washed me throughoutly, portion by portion till she make full concentrate on my didi, gently wash and rub them in circular movement. When didi harden liao, she even gave a short HJ.

After we got on the bed. Straight away she attacked my nipples and catbath over my body. Fondled my ear before she reach my lip and lick around my mouth, then we start to do a warm up kiss before our tongue meet and lock. From there, our fierce frenching start to get high, lot of tongue fighting. Jolly enjoy for about 15mins, the longest i ever french.

Next i turn her over, as not much playing with a flat boobs, i go for a light licking on her nipple, very pinklish cute pointer nips...hehe.....Then slowly paint downward. For her young age, her pussy was indeed fleshly and pinklish, lot of juice. Paint her clitoris as well as fingering her pussy hole. Her body start to shivering and jerking unevenly and she respond with on and off moaning. Hear liao also very SHIOK!!!!

Me getting tired on the fingering, immediately she hold me down and start to BBBJ me. Suction was great and lot of head licking and deepthroating. Another plus point, she will never stop her BBBJ till u ask her to stop. She really gave me the 15min of SHIOK SHIOK time. Little didi had to tahan abit along as i requested 69. Both really enjoy so much as i manage to AR her:p
Moaning keep increasing as i using two finger on her lovehole and the other hand rubbing her clit in fast mode. Her hand was grabbing tight on my thigh, can see the red mark on my thigh. Expression begin to get wild with all the Ahh Ahh sound.

Both feel the cum is coming. Quickly cap my didi. She apply some KY and was told that is get dry easily after a few stroke but she was really wet:confused:So in her missionary, using my didi head rubbing in circular motion on her clit for a while before i fully insert into her very juicy pussy, start to pump her slowly before i lift her butt right up and pumped her in 45 degree angle. Both her hand was spreading out and grabbing the bedsheet tight. Alternately hit her deeper and harder. Seen like she tearing out. Give myself last few solid pumped onto her before exploded my cum....Help to clean me before we laid on the bed and TCSS again. But too bad, was told the time is up. But she still wanna wash me. Told her is OK, we just wash ourselves. Maybe nxt time look for 2hrs session.
After washed, she run to the other corner to get her clothing on, the reaction was sibei cute:p

Overall, Satisfaction and great budget bonk. She’s a nice gal and with lots of GFE. She only a month here. I definietly give strong recommend to bros especially Bro Aces68, cooler08 and S2K. I think u all sure agree......Kindly PM TS for contact.

My Rating:
Look: 8/10 (Cute lovely syt. Much korean look)
Body: 8/10 (Damn sexy with her dress on. Light weight and slim figure)
Boob: A- (Flat chest, not her boob lover)
Kissing/Frenching: 10/10 (lots of tongue fighting and she keep on going)
BBBJ : 7.5/10 (Good suction with deepthroating, but no hot water treatment for me:()
FJ : 8/10 (Good expression and responsive)
AR: Yes, i give a her a few licking
GFE: 10/10 (Excellent)
Service: 9/10 (willing to please and very hardworking)
Attitude: 10/10 (Excellent)
Damage $50 + Tips
RTF: YES after X’mas, going for 2hrs session with her

PS: Bro Neighbour, will upz u when i gain my power back.

newen
24-12-2008, 05:38 PM
received bro neighbour contact of xiaolan this morning.
so i tot 平安夜 must have a good fuck!
and indeed i am a sextified man!

met her in lor1x, first impression v well dressed, soft spoken.
went up room, broke some ice, she told me abt lizards being cute, i made some lizard sound she laughed cutely. frenched like no tomorrow, proceed to bath, v v gentle with my little bro with the wash.

proceed to bed, licked me all over my ears, my nipples my belly button, v sensual and gfe. with ocassional french kiss. then i gently finger her outside as my nails r long dont wanna hurt her.

next she starts to bbbj me, alota tongue movement v song! gentle yet with suction!

beyloon liao did her missionary, entered her V tight! shiok ah!!!! changed several positions with leg on shoulder, then spoon and she cowgal me! i changed to sideway finally to doggy! Fuck!!! when did her in doggy style, become V V tight!!!! sibei song ah!!!
i ask her can cim anot she said can, maituliao, pull out condom too late my snowwhite sperm already out, but she continued to swallow and bbbj me for 5 mins! though i cum but still can have a 2nd time of orgasm!

i rested for a while, and she sat down with me, chatting, even told me a funny joke. she isnt pretentious a sincere and gentle gal. can sense that when she tells the joke, v innocent! she told me shes a unigrad majoring interior design for houses. Theres pride in her! but told me she haven earn back her expenses...... she will still be here in jan, so bro mai tu liao she is one of the perfect budget and gfe and service oriented gal around. please treat her well and tipped her abit if u find her service good!

i went home feeling v relaxed and sextified.

looks: 6.5/10 Grow on you GND looks. some say korean look, but her gentleness and sincerity makes her sweet.
FJ: 10/10 gfe+tight+accomodating
BBBJ: 9/10 Cim
Damage: 50+12+tips

do up me if u like my FR. thanks!

am55
24-12-2008, 09:09 PM
FR on Xiao Lan

First of all, a very big thanks to Bro Neighbour. Indeed u find a perfect gal....a lovely SYT. And tks to Bro am55 for the recommendations. Yes, i had a great time with her

Me getting tired on the fingering, immediately she hold me down and start to BBBJ me. Suction was great and lot of head licking and deepthroating. Another plus point, she will never stop her BBBJ till u ask her to stop. She really gave me the 15min of SHIOK SHIOK time. Little didi had to tahan abit along as i requested 69. Both really enjoy so much as i manage to AR her:p

Overall, Satisfaction and great budget bonk. She’s a nice gal and with lots of GFE. She only a month here. I definietly give strong recommend to bros especially Bro Aces68, cooler08 and S2K. I think u all sure agree......Kindly PM TS for contact.

My Rating:
Look: 8/10 (Cute lovely syt. Much korean look)
Body: 8/10 (Damn sexy with her dress on. Light weight and slim figure)
Boob: A- (Flat chest, not her boob lover)
Kissing/Frenching: 10/10 (lots of tongue fighting and she keep on going)BBBJ : 7.5/10 (Good suction with deepthroating, but no hot water treatment for me:()
FJ : 8/10 (Good expression and responsive)
AR: Yes, i give a her a few licking
GFE: 10/10 (Excellent)
Service: 9/10 (willing to please and very hardworking)
Attitude: 10/10 (Excellent)
Damage $50 + Tips
RTF: YES after X’mas, going for 2hrs session with her

PS: Bro Neighbour, will upz u when i gain my power back.

hi bro andrew,

good rite u shld try her reverse cowgal DAMN SHIOK. but xiao lan really likes to bbbj during my sexion i had to pull her up Bro aces68, bro cooler08. bro chris 0808, bro fatmansk where r u guys ????

must RTF her quickly before she gets too hot
pls pm TS for xiao lan ctc

many thankx n happy bonking

Neighbour
24-12-2008, 09:22 PM
hi bro andrew,

good rite u shld try her reverse cowgal DAMN SHIOK. but xiao lan really likes to bbbj during my sexion i had to pull her up Bro aces68, bro cooler08. bro chris 0808, bro fatmansk where r u guys ????

must RTF her quickly before she gets too hot
pls pm TS for xiao lan ctc

many thankx n happy bonking

She told me her ex-bf loves to stick to her...because she always got innovative style that interest her bf...

She is hot now...

Sent at least 40 PMs to bros who request for her contact. Should have more FRs coming :)

addy666
24-12-2008, 09:44 PM
Hi Bro,

Please pm me her contactm thanks

netchat77
25-12-2008, 08:18 PM
thank you neighbour for her contact. upz for you!
will call her next week, and provide FR later.

bonk88
26-12-2008, 07:49 PM
thank you neighbour for her contact. upz for you!
will call her next week, and provide FR later.

bro can see u r new bie from ur nick name, u dun have power so u cant up other bro or give them point....

mbam
26-12-2008, 10:14 PM
Thank u TS, gt her ctc tis morning & sms her for 4pm meet up. Her reply was fast but when i reached there, sms & called her several time, there was no reply at all. Waited for an hour at no vail, i went off for my drinking session. She sms me ard 630pm mentioning tht her hp was off, so we arranged to meet 730pm at Lor 1x. But once again, reachd there bt cnnot reach her.Waited for half an hour later then she called me saying hp gt problm, sigh.. Finally met her & drove her to Lor 15 chang Giang hotel. She is abt 1.65m, wt 40kg +, fair & bony, friendly & services SOP.

mbam
26-12-2008, 10:23 PM
Sorry to all bros for incomplete FR as my mobile phone got space cnstraint. Look: 6/10, young. Boobs: even i am not boobs lover bt they are too flat to me. Damage:$50+rm+cd+4hours wasted on Waiting! RTF: need to try" Sporty gal & Singer let go at $60" first

Nitro Trans
27-12-2008, 04:02 PM
Hi bro Neighbour, Much appreciation if u can share Xiao Lan’s contact.:)

Neighbour
29-12-2008, 09:31 AM
Hi bro Neighbour, Much appreciation if u can share Xiao Lan’s contact.:)
More ctc given, pls check your pm.

jh85
30-12-2008, 03:10 PM
do you mind share the contact...
thanks...

Nitro Trans
30-12-2008, 11:04 PM
Did make an appointment with her yesterday. When she finally arrived, quite a stunner she was. She looks slightly young to me. Her body looks good too, slim type, quite proportionate but boobs was a little turn off, quite flat, a A-.

Once we were in the room, we started stripping and chat a little. The way she clean me up meant something is brewing good. After shower, dried up and off to the bed.

She started off licking my nipple, very slow and soft. Then we start to tongue fight for 5mins. I took the opportunity to play with her ears and nipples, occasiontly rubbed her back... next, she did a very long and soft BBBJ. She can really blow u out. Suction was great and she does a lot of deepthroat. Whenever she reaches to the bottom of my rod, she'll stay there for a short while, but continue to give my shalf a nice lick! Her hands went over your balls, buttock and body ... what a great feeling.

She then capped me and I started returning her favour. Her cunt is quite nice and pinkish. Tongue and her for a few minutes and she was moaning all the while. Requested for 69 position and she swung her hips over my head. Engaged in this position for quite a long time. I could feel her tongue swirling around the shaft of my dick as she deep-throated me:eek: she BBBJ me before I could stop her. I tried to stop her, but she only ignored me and increased suction strength. Later, cannot liao. She got up to me, french me again....

Afterwhich i started to mount on her. Ask to ride on me. The usual up-down hop, interjected with the occasional pussy grind. Wah her moaning is such a turn-on... next we did it in lying down sideways, with me massaging her small breast. We then moved on to the mirror in standing position, bonked her from behind, what a sight, this quickly moved on to doggie.... grabbing her nice butt for leverage... stayed there for a while, squeezee her little lovely butt, finally moved on to high gear, pump her right in... and then exploded onto her. After, we french more harder and lot of hugging.

Finally, she cleaned me and we chatted for a while. Lastly we our bath.

She is definitely one of the best, or the best one i ever had. Really miss her shiok longest BBBJ. She indeed got a strong GF feeling. Overall, what can i say, valuable, perfect atomshpere. She will be in my RTF list.

Bro Neighbour, tks for the contact and upz u for the good sharing.

Look: 7/10 (Young and sweet)
Boob: A- (flat chest, not her boob lover)
Body: 7.5/10 (Slim with good complexion)
Frenching: 9/10 (Solid)
Painting: Yes (Juicy, she damn love it)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Super long with good suction and deepthroat)
FJ: 8/10 (went in quite smoothly. Accommodate)
GFE: 10/10
Service: 8/10 (willing to please. Very hardworking)
Attitude: 9/10 (Not time-watcher. Very obedience)
Damage: $50/1/1 plus tips
RTF: Yes, will be in my RTF list

yandaoking
30-12-2008, 11:58 PM
SMS her this afternoon wanting to fix an appointment at early evening, but no response after 2 hours. So I called but also no sound no picture.

I then SMS the other FL and Bingo.....I got what I looked for.

yandaoking

Complete
31-12-2008, 02:54 AM
TS, care to share contact?:)

Neighbour
31-12-2008, 07:28 PM
Contact given out to those bros :)
Happy New Year 2009

andrew101
02-01-2009, 07:23 PM
Call xiao lan this morning and she say she is working under mafu liao. Was told that Bros have her contact, still can arrange with her or go down to Lor 14 and look for her.

Just RTF her in the afternoon. Will post FR soon. tks for sharing:)

AgentJay
02-01-2009, 08:56 PM
Hi guys

I erm am very new

can i join your la kopi session, 1st kopi on me!

I mean there are so many nice SYT with good price tags around...

and when gf erm, you know, have the know season, i dun have action so quite bad for business

But i m not experience so need some guidance

Pls PM me you next La Kopi session can?

andrew101
03-01-2009, 04:33 PM
Promise to post my RTF FR on Xiao Lan

Had my second bonk this begining year. Call to arrange a slot with Xiao Lan. So met her at her place and she this time, she wore a white tank-top and a super hot short jean. Really show a sexy creamy legs.:eek:

Both set to go to the hotel. And once inside the room. As we TCSS, she slowly stripped down her clothing. Then together we off to the bathroom. Chemistry is getting better and deeply this time round. We did french while she washed me throughoutly.

Once reached the bed. Continue chatting before i can’t wait to kiss her again. Her sexy wet lip was so sweet and straight away french her. Lot of tongue fighting and our body even roll over end to end. She really a deep frencher and love to tease. Take about 15min of aggressive frenching before she catbath me with good licking and sucking my both nipples. And slowly lick down to my belly button. Gave a good sucked before turn to my didi. Gave a few rubbing and start her BBBJ. Still gaving me that good suction and deepthroating. I have to tahan quite sometime before i resquest to service her. Play with her small tits and went down to gave her a finger licking pussy. As was told, she recently got a sore pussy, just recover few days. So a short fingering (please be gentle on her) and most of the time, just rubbing her clitoris. At this moment, moaning was one of the hell loud. Finally she can’t take it and request to bonk her.

Help to cap me. But she cap the wrong way. We both laughed at each other. She indeed very cute and lovely. Once cap, start to bonk her in doggie. Very obviously, she moaned in passion and grab hold the beedsheet tight as i pump her in super fast speed.

Shortly after, we change to missionary and then sideway. Lifted her right leg high up. Bonked her deeply and hardly. That was the time she gave a sensational erotical moan. Sound was real SHIOK:p Can’t wait long to continue further action, as didi really going to cum in no time. Pulled out and took out the CD, and cummed onto my lovely thigh. She was surprise and gave me the funny look. Both wash up and came to the end. Leave the hotal together.

Overall, again, a good bonk with her. Very satifaction with her service and attitude. Love being by her side as she will take care everthing u need. Again, a big thanks to Bro Neighbour.

Rating as per my previous post.

BTW, she work under mafu at Lor 14. She told me she still welcome bros from SBF. Be fast, she leaving next month. PM TS for contact.

Boarhead
03-01-2009, 04:38 PM
Hi, can i have her ctc too?

Thanks1!

Complete
03-01-2009, 06:17 PM
Thanks TS for sharing ctc with new. Short FR on Xiao Lan since OC at home.
Generally looks like korean gal and only downside is her boob. Almost flat chested with protruded nipples only.

But the bbbj, painting & frenching standards are all superb & responses was good from her.

Overall rating 7 for me. :p

justdoit21
03-01-2009, 08:27 PM
Happy New Year Brother.

Hi, I am new to the community and never had a session before.
Who you be so kind to provide me the number of this GEM.
Would like to have my Very very very first time to this Precious.

Thank you
Ben

Managed to hunt this SYT along Lor XX and once in the room, the service was really good. She asked me to help her out & told her that in order to recoup her "losses" back fast, she need to go at $50.

Please do not flame as I'm only helping this girl out.

retry
04-01-2009, 09:49 AM
Thank bro Nieghbour for sharing Xiao lan contact, she`s really a syt ,too bad she too skinny . Here my FR .
Look:6.5/10 look like a ah lian
bobs: a cup but with nice erected nipples
body : a bit too skinny
frenching : yes
bbbj: yes
69 :yes
CIM :yes
A good and cheap bonk
She`s is going back after the chinese new year.

bignehneh08
04-01-2009, 10:52 AM
Hi, can i have her ctc too?:p

Neighbour
04-01-2009, 03:56 PM
Contact given out to more bros who PM me ;)

Tua lan pa
04-01-2009, 06:28 PM
Contact given out to more bros who PM me ;)

paiseh bro, i PM u yesterday but i didn't receive yr PM. ;)

Z6699
04-01-2009, 07:15 PM
Bro,

I am very interested, can I have the contacts? Thanks

Cheers

Neighbour
04-01-2009, 09:23 PM
paiseh bro, i PM u yesterday but i didn't receive yr PM. ;)

Check your PM.

More contact out. ;)

newen
11-01-2009, 03:11 PM
tried her ytd!
her boobs bigger abit liao! haha abit lah
service still v good v good attitude
had a cim and 69!
treat her well pls

king1404
14-01-2009, 11:04 AM
brothers...
my little brother also seeking her no...

deee
09-02-2009, 01:53 AM
Here is my FR abt her.
Look:7/10
boobs: A
body : a bit too skinny
frenching : yes
bbbj: yes but no much suction
FJ: 7/10
Dmg: 50 + hotel + cd + taxi
RTF: Depends