PDA

View Full Version : Haircut in the West

westsg2002
19-12-2008, 12:04 PM
I was searching and roaming for haircut at the west area yesterday and couldnt find any place that got privacy..i mean is either the place is full with customer or the gerls are ugly, then almost gave up and heading towards my car..suddenly as I passed by this hair saloon I saw this lady was hanging the towels outside and was looking at me...Then I asked her you do haircut? and she replied to me Yes..I look at the shop inside and see nobody inside..i asked her how much and was quoted $10...While doing the haircut, I asked her got do shampoo and she said add $10 more so I told her proceed wif that...In the process of the washing her hair she seems very professional like massage of the neck. shoulder and the back..then i told her that u got very skillful in doing the short massage....I told her if only you provide whole body massage, I think my body will appreciate it and she told me..OK, I will start the massage next year after the Chinese New Year, once open you'll be my customer and I said ok..I will wait for your call....

P.S. Get ready bro out there...

PR lady
MIlf
Average looking lady and body.

presario123
19-12-2008, 02:58 PM
sounds interesting!
campin!

88fuck
19-12-2008, 03:46 PM
hmmm....camping for more

rubber66
19-12-2008, 05:56 PM
Hi Bro Westsg2002

You like inducing her to do body massage leh.
But i like.:D

Are you referring to the small hair saloon located at Blk 4XX Jurong W?

i also intersted, please update us.

Maccord
19-12-2008, 08:34 PM
will be camping here for more of your updates bro. ;)

chio76
20-12-2008, 05:11 AM
where is it ? can tell me .... i mean which block

tobi69
20-12-2008, 08:22 AM
I was searching and roaming for haircut at the west area yesterday and couldnt find any place that got privacy..i mean is either the place is full with customer or the gerls are ugly, then almost gave up and heading towards my car..suddenly as I passed by this hair saloon I saw this lady was hanging the towels outside and was looking at me...Then I asked her you do haircut? and she replied to me Yes..I look at the shop inside and see nobody inside..i asked her how much and was quoted $10...While doing the haircut, I asked her got do shampoo and she said add $10 more so I told her proceed wif that...In the process of the washing her hair she seems very professional like massage of the neck. shoulder and the back..then i told her that u got very skillful in doing the short massage....I told her if only you provide whole body massage, I think my body will appreciate it and she told me..OK, I will start the massage next year after the Chinese New Year, once open you'll be my customer and I said ok..I will wait for your call....

P.S. Get ready bro out there...

PR lady
MIlf
Average looking lady and body.

Very interesting..will wait for future updates....:D

thrustee
20-12-2008, 09:38 AM
Very interesting..will wait for future updates....:D

BRO must wait quite long since christmas is not even over yet !:D wait until after Chinese New Year . This thread by then grow spiderweb already . :D

uslover
20-12-2008, 12:41 PM
west side very little happenings leh

Angelsonline
24-12-2008, 03:09 AM
Wah... big news leh for this western... I have been here since my 1st day on earth and i never knew we have such interesting hair salons here in the west.

Must camp here liao to get more news on this. :D

Maccord
10-01-2009, 01:46 AM
bro TS, dont forget to update us.

its getting very near to cny soon. :p

takashitei
10-01-2009, 09:23 AM
Why wait after cny? She can start anytime,and a long q will be seen outside her shop. :)

samueltoh
12-01-2009, 02:17 PM
bro can share with us the place.... i also staying in the west... thinking that can try her skills in hair cut first...thanks....

Maccord
13-01-2009, 05:45 PM
bro can share with us the place.... i also staying in the west... thinking that can try her skills in hair cut first...thanks....

bro, i think must wait till after cny.

superb88
13-01-2009, 06:51 PM
i have been having hiar cut in the west for the last decade and have never got such luck...

I will wait for your FR and will clear the spider web for you....

Superb!!!

Lubber.duckie
13-01-2009, 07:23 PM
Yah... i've been staying in the west for my entire life and sadly to say theres not much happening scenes ard..

Can't wait for cny to end if shes really starting to massage.:cool:

Whiteblood
13-01-2009, 08:02 PM
Is the shop still around??

jaspersing
26-01-2009, 03:53 PM
Hi All,

Itried this place recently -one week before. When I passed this place saw a beatuful lady in her black dress doing hair cut. My first objective was to get a good rub. Anyway I came back she was free and I asked for hair cut. She agreed. I noticed that the previous guy moved to massage room after his hir cut. After hair cut I checked whether they do massage or not? One lady in her 30 s directed me to the massage room. changed to birthday suit and she started the work. Opted for 30 Mins. Massage was good. even if I am horney doesnt want to extend for 1 hour.( reasonfor this was after a long gap and I afraid I may cum in the massage bed itself. while pressing my back side.)

Wanted to try my luck.

Any Extras here? Any Idea?

beebeeboy
30-01-2009, 12:47 AM
camp here liao

nightsonly2002
30-01-2009, 04:13 PM
Hi All,

Itried this place recently -one week before. When I passed this place saw a beatuful lady in her black dress doing hair cut. My first objective was to get a good rub. Anyway I came back she was free and I asked for hair cut. She agreed. I noticed that the previous guy moved to massage room after his hir cut. After hair cut I checked whether they do massage or not? One lady in her 30 s directed me to the massage room. changed to birthday suit and she started the work. Opted for 30 Mins. Massage was good. even if I am horney doesnt want to extend for 1 hour.( reasonfor this was after a long gap and I afraid I may cum in the massage bed itself. while pressing my back side.)

Wanted to try my luck.

Any Extras here? Any Idea?

how much you paid for the 30 minutes massage? any idea how much if massage is done for 1 hour?

geckoSG
30-01-2009, 05:49 PM
Hmm, hope there's more FR. Waiting for commandos!

desria
30-01-2009, 06:04 PM
how much you paid for the 30 minutes massage? any idea how much if massage is done for 1 hour?

Can share the location of this saloon???

mi|k
30-01-2009, 06:19 PM
Wow..can't wait to see Fr.

philiphth
30-01-2009, 09:23 PM
can anyone pass the address thank alot

NewieBird
31-01-2009, 08:14 AM
Hi bros

i need a hair cut.........
can anyone PM mi the contacts ?

TKS

ka_kiaz
01-02-2009, 09:05 PM
Can PM me the location bro? Thanks alot!

brightness83
02-02-2009, 01:00 PM
Can PM me the location bro? Thanks alot!

care to pm me the location?

Maccord
18-02-2009, 04:34 PM
Bro TS, still no news?

beebeeboy
21-02-2009, 12:13 AM
this one still on bo?