PDA

View Full Version : Gl1826 Tkb

my_hero
18-12-2008, 04:41 PM
posting my first FR..

bros, pls upz me if u like my FR.

here goes..

After a drinking session wif two of my horny buddy at peace centre..
Cannot tahan liao.. went straight to GL18 after a walk ard saw a very nicely revo unit 26 which serve only TKB. knn one got one gal left the rest at work.. Fuck man but there is 3 of us.. So lan lan after a discussion wif my two horny buddy i cheong first as they got for the thail one..Then this girl, she looks fair, shoulder length hair and was wearint this short blue dress which
after pay $$$ went straight to her room...
So sweet of her to ask me if i want a drink as i smell of alcohol.. Give me tat type of GF feeling.. ask her how old is she.. she knn tell me to guess
so any how guess 32yrs, she straight away give me a poor little gal face tell me she is only 25yrs.. ok after all the bah bah bah bah ...

After a short chat abt the daily stuff proceeded to the shower. A thorough one wif a short chichat session nothing happing .Dried up n on the bed. Staarted with nipples and the butt view was great instantly i had a hard on! I just can't stand looking at her face while she slowly wet me wif her soft n silky tongue while stroking my shaft wif her soft n skillful hand of hers tat make it even harder. Well it was thorough alright n I almost thought tat she miss out my didi as she ran her tongue all over mi for almost 10min. Then slowly she slipped my dick into her warm n wet mouth. OHHHHhhhhhh..... Feeeeeel sooooo goooodddd... I must say she really give a thorough blow job with her looking at me most of the time, never did she glance over to look at her clock.. but i did.. haha.. and that lasted amazingly for almost 10 mins. with my hands running thru her hair begging for more more more. much to my surprise, out of the blue.. she just slip my didi with a cap using her mouth.. i tell u, this is the first time i ever had a pros use her mouth to capped me on.
i cannot wait any longer for my hardness to subside. at that very instant i grabbed her hands pulling her on top of me, using my legs to open hers, with my both hands on her firm butt thrusting my didi into her pussy.

her moan was soft in the beginning. when i started with gently thrust into her pussy... then i use my hand.. hold her butt and give her a deep thrust and she started to moan louder...ooooooooohhhhhh..."hao shuang! hao shuang!" she can really turn me on.. i proceeded with sitting position with her rocking on me wanting me to go deeper and deeper.. wow.. she's good.. i push her down to missionary and with one hand playing with her clit seeing her squeezing her neh neh herself.. Bam!!! she came! she squeeze her neh neh even harder, with that look on her face and her dreamy eyes that makes me wana COF even more. Kaoz. we then went into scissor-leg, my one hand on her butt pushing it up, and her grabbing her one leg exposing her pussy even more to my didi allowing me to give her deeper penetration. ahhh! eee! argh!! i CAME! while my didi still in her pussy trembling and salivating. she pull my hand to her breast wanting me to hug her. mmmmm.. really GFE... with the remaining 10mins, she make full use of the time to massage me, especially on my leg, cos it work really hard the whole session. lolz

Well, all in all, i'll say she's quite customer orientated, ready to please and obliging to any position. this may set a standard of quality TKB hookers in GL.

cheers!

name: ??? (cannot rem too high)
look: avg TKB look but sluttier
vital stat: 32b/25/28
bbbj: 8/10 (very passionate, enjoy the popping sound the most)
cat bath: 8.5/10 (all the way from neck till knee and back)
massage: 6.5/10 (only massage my leg)
fj: 7/10 (very submissive, any position, moan loud but kinky)
damage: 100/1/50min
rtf: definitely

kukulee
29-12-2008, 04:57 AM
wow, i love your FR but i don't have power :eek:

Windwalker
29-12-2008, 06:58 PM
Since there is a thread started on L18H26.

Went to Gland to have a look-see-look-see. Thinking that I'll do some research before entering a place. Walk pass H26 see that there is a gal that I like. Blue Dress and short and petite. Make 1 round and come back. Found out she was still free.

Shower SOP. Catbath and BJ standard, tried Cowgal and Missionary. Unload Soldiers in Missionary. (Into CD of cos)

Massage after Session. TCSS a bit.

Ratings

Name: Xue Er
Origin: Fu Jian
Looks: 6.5
BJ: 6.5
FJ: 6.5
Dmg: 100/50mins/1
RTF: Maybe

Cheers
Windwalker.

badboi07
30-12-2008, 04:05 AM
i pefer malay...espically those indons..i love licking them...

Spawn1980
07-02-2011, 02:41 AM
Wah....was kinda shock to see this thread die for 2yrs. Anyway.....i went there today again after some consideration. Now AV raid so jialat.....need 2ICs to get into hotels.

So i thought why not give L18H26/28 another try. And trust me bros its worth every penny of it.

4 gals there when i went in....but i like odd numbers. Since she has the No.5 on her....i went for her. Showering....SOP and with some boobs play. Dry up on bed.....a short massage. After that she used warm water and run from my leg to my whole back like a vacumn cleaner. Something that i had never experience from 12yrs in GL.....especially from a PRC. Same thing with front. Cap me....BJ me for a damn long time. But it feels good even with the cap on.

Simple to say....i dont have to do anything. Thats what i want from houses. $100 for that kind of service to me is worth every penny. I did ask her if she does this to all her customers. She said yes....so this im not very sure. Maybe some bros may wanna try her out and post in here after they had experience.

Just sharing something ive experienced. Have fun bros. :D

Simple FR

Name: No.5 ( Never asked for her name.)
Looks: 7/10 ( Looks a bit SYT )
Boobs: B
Service: Tip Top ( You cant get this kind of service from FL outside.)
BJ: 8/10
GFE: 6/10
FJ: 9/10 ( She does knows how to use her pussy to play with your bros little head)
Rate: $100 /1 /50mins
RTF: For me....A yes for that kind of service.

garygary23
07-02-2011, 01:37 PM
thanks for the FR, going to try her as well :)