PDA

View Full Version : Taman Gaya Massage

kankaro
18-12-2008, 09:55 AM
Hi Bros,

found out this new place in Taman Gaya, gave up the chance to go Taman Daya with Bro Eric, paiseh, dun like to get stuck in Traffic Jam bro :P

Name: FootTalk
Services: Foot Massage, Fish Massage(Not ready yet, no fish, still growing), Body Massage
Operating Hours: 11 or 12 to 10pm
No. of MLs: 5, saw 4 yesterday

Name: LiLi (Auntie)
Looks: 5/10
Attitude: 7/10 Try her best to entertain and provide good service
Massage: 6/10 Tried to provide good massage but I am big sized, hard to make me feel anything, but can hear her panting and sweating
JG: 7/10 Not too bad, a little painful but short cos running out of time, slightly about same standard as Only One, minus SanSan
HJ: 6.5/10 Nice and slow, sensational, but like I said a bit rush due to time almost up, but I go release my bullets
Damage: 66(1hr) + 30(JG)
RTF: unlikey, might try other girls

Went to this newly opened joint in Taman Gaya, the area with Old Town. Located roughly in the middle, don't think much pple even know about it. No advertisment done, just quiet quiet there. The place is nicely done, but the boss tell me he uses RM$300k on deco which I personally think is a lot, but whoever did the reno work, is trying their best to make the place look and feel classy.

I was chatting on the phone with Bro Eric about giving this place a try, he advises against it which I regret not listening to it. Got lured into it cos I see got 1 very CHIO SYT at the counter smiling at me, my heart melted ... Thot maybe she massaging me later siah ... but its only friction ...

The place very standard, downstairs got fish spa and foot massage, but the fishes not in yet, supposingly in the next few weeks bah. Upstairs is the place for massaging, got about 6 single partitions with 2 double beds areas. The place still smells new, and I dun know why they bothered with installing full sized mirrors at turns ... scared the shit out of me ...

The service is very good, perhaps I was the only customer of the day bah .. i went there about 7pm :P. Got Chinese tea when I came in and let me sit down and talked me thru the available services. I then said I wanted body massage to try try and I eyebrowed the captain about giving me good girl, I think he got the hint. He brought me up and let me wait for the girl.

I waited for like 2 mins then I see a now very common sight to me, a AUNTIE walking towards me ... sianz totally liaoz ... not half hor, its total sianz ... I thot the girl I saw downstairs will help me siah but didnt know he send me her mother ! I think I am going to ask bro eric how to wipe that I love auntie mark off my forehead ... The rest is very standard as per normal in any MP. But the ML very professional, tried her best to chitchat sensing I sianz liaoz, very friendly and hardworking. Big sized pple MLs all scare massage cos dun feel anything wanz :). Her JG same like what I experienced in Only One, and the HJ quite enjoyable maybe I fantasizing about the syt HJing me bah shot within 5mins a bit rush but better than I pay RM$98 for 90mins.

I must say this place is not bad, service is good and very friendly, feels comfortable to me. The only BIG drawback is probably the girls, all aunties, I saw about 4 while talking cock with the boss, only 1 counted as MILF the rest ... a bit CMI ... but if go SYT like the one I saw, 110% the business will shoot thru the roof ... lets hope the boss will wise up a bit, I hinted the Chinese MP in Taman Daya which he got go there b4 so I hope he catch my hint :)

My recommendation, dun try now, wait a bit see how, can try the fish massage when you there. The area can go for coffee and car servicing, the small area got like 6 or so service shops, an alternative place to JJ.

blackpower
18-12-2008, 11:24 AM
Bro, just to clarify is it near the Tea Garden Cafe there..? Just beside the Caltex Station..Once see Caltex turn left and you see the Tea Garden Cafe.. Is it around that area or must i drive around further..?

kankaro
18-12-2008, 12:44 PM
the side with the Old Town Cafe .... the side u say is wrong side ...

across from there is the new shop houses, that lot got porriage shop, and La Kopi, my favorite joint, cos got chio bu ...

the MP is somewhere inside that lot of shophouses, its green in color so i dun think you can mistake it, sure bingo wanz ...

btw, dun put ur hopes too high on the MLs .... but its fresh, not like the JJ ones ... old liaoz ...

and one more thing, they will quote you HJ for $50, just say why so exp ? and they will say how much you usually pay, just say you got pelangi always $30 only :) and bring exact $30 hor ... they might not have enuff change wait eat away your change ....

oh before i forget, try asking the name of the chio gal and see if she got do Massage or not ... yesterday the boss sticking to me like glue ... i think maybe the boss likes me ... i got cute ass ...

blue-hyppo
19-12-2008, 05:06 AM
Bros..

U can try Mary ex-masseur from Perfect Tmn.Daya.She call me last month during their opening but got no time to venture.

rgds

the side with the Old Town Cafe .... the side u say is wrong side ...

across from there is the new shop houses, that lot got porriage shop, and La Kopi, my favorite joint, cos got chio bu ...

the MP is somewhere inside that lot of shophouses, its green in color so i dun think you can mistake it, sure bingo wanz ...

btw, dun put ur hopes too high on the MLs .... but its fresh, not like the JJ ones ... old liaoz ...

and one more thing, they will quote you HJ for $50, just say why so exp ? and they will say how much you usually pay, just say you got pelangi always $30 only :) and bring exact $30 hor ... they might not have enuff change wait eat away your change ....

oh before i forget, try asking the name of the chio gal and see if she got do Massage or not ... yesterday the boss sticking to me like glue ... i think maybe the boss likes me ... i got cute ass ...

kankaro
19-12-2008, 08:49 AM
is that the one with a lot of PRCs ?

the row of shophouse that have 2 MPs ? 1 malay and 1 chinese one ? the old soon huat bakuteh location(closed already to make way for MP) ?

if thats the one, I have been there once , the girls looks nice but they interested in talking between themselves and no HJ ... make me high but no touchie ... and the space between 2 beds rather close ... makes me rather uncomfrotable, i was there when it was busy ...

sbfaddictor
07-08-2012, 03:23 PM
Last week went there but nothing impressive. But heard from them the new management is onboard soon. Expected bringing new & young girl come offering new service ;) I already ask them to inform me when ready. Wait for my new FR ya ~