PDA

View Full Version : FR on Jaguar ( 2411 )

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8

KID278
13-06-2003, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by ming
So where are u moving too??? To the north or to the south this time.........kekeke........i am moving now to the dream......bye time to sleep liao.

Unforseeable....time to move just move and wherever calls....hehehe......:D go...go.....go....sleep well and dont deam.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

xiaoxin
13-06-2003, 12:32 PM
Jungleboy is correct......because xiaoxin also can have accident......hehehe:p

Wat accident? siow ah you, dun say until so bad can or not?

xiaoxin

xiaoxin
13-06-2003, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by KID278
If she wants to know...she'll know....you cant hide...:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Agreed.....sooner or later.....

cheers
xiaoxin

xiaoxin
13-06-2003, 12:39 PM
The I'll hunt you down....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

I didnt tire her n i wont tire her lah, why always wanna hunt me down?:confused:

cheers
xiaoxin

xiaoxin
13-06-2003, 12:46 PM
You always busy man.....he old man liao....yio chee boh lat...oversexed.....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Neither old nor oversexed lah, sideway too tiring lah. keke......:D

cheers
xiaoxin

xiaoxin
13-06-2003, 12:49 PM
Agreed agreed........MG going back for her month leave today......kekeke......tell u all when she will be coming back.:D

So u went down n find yr second darling MG ha?

cheers
xiaoxin

KID278
13-06-2003, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by xiaoxin
Wat accident? siow ah you, dun say until so bad can or not?

xiaoxin

Hehehe.....:D that word got onto your nerves huh!.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
13-06-2003, 01:26 PM
Agreed.....sooner or later.....

cheers
xiaoxin

Maybe she already knows....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
13-06-2003, 01:31 PM
I didnt tire her n i wont tire her lah, why always wanna hunt me down?:confused:

cheers
xiaoxin

Alright, how about haunting you....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
13-06-2003, 01:32 PM
Neither old nor oversexed lah, sideway too tiring lah. keke......:D

cheers
xiaoxin

Then why you want to learn hah......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
13-06-2003, 01:35 PM

cheers
xiaoxin

Must be lor....otherwise how he know she starts her leave today.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

xiaoxin
13-06-2003, 01:35 PM
Alright, how about haunting you....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

No lah, dun haunt either, i scarced scarced....keke....:D

cheers
xiaoxin

xiaoxin
13-06-2003, 01:39 PM
Hehehe.....:D that word got onto your nerves huh!.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

No lah, i know he dun mean it.

cheers
xiaoxin

KID278
13-06-2003, 01:50 PM
No lah, dun haunt either, i scarced scarced....keke....:D

cheers
xiaoxin

Jialat leh......my soul wants me to do something leh.....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
13-06-2003, 01:55 PM
No lah, i know he dun mean it.

cheers
xiaoxin

You dont like the word or you dont like the meaning...there's a few meanings to it.....hehehe.......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
14-06-2003, 07:37 AM

cheers
xiaoxin

No lah.......MG come n find me..........kekeke:p

ming
14-06-2003, 07:40 AM
Must be lor....otherwise how he know she starts her leave today.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

Why must be??? She miss me cannot issit???kekeke:p......like real.

PrinceCharming
14-06-2003, 12:55 PM
bros,
whether jaguar is working today.From long time i have been trying to get her...
PrinceCharming

KID278
14-06-2003, 01:05 PM
No lah.......MG come n find me..........kekeke:p

Yo...so you are a happy man now....you finally made her find you huh!.....oh....what did she find.....hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
14-06-2003, 01:08 PM
Why must be??? She miss me cannot issit???kekeke:p......like real.

She misses you huh!....oh I dont know leh.....what did you gave, goose pimples......hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
14-06-2003, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by PrinceCharming
bros,
whether jaguar is working today.From long time i have been trying to get her...
PrinceCharming

Rule of the game....ai tan....ai tan.....:D you must go to the right place with a right time.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
15-06-2003, 03:02 AM
Yo...so you are a happy man now....you finally made her find you huh!.....oh....what did she find.....hehehe......

Cheers.
Kid278.

Aiya......how can i share this with u. Our secret lah.......if not wont be able to see her the last day before she went on leave liao.:D

ming
15-06-2003, 03:11 AM
Rule of the game....ai tan....ai tan..... you must go to the right place with a right time.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

Should be rule of this game.;)

KID278
15-06-2003, 05:00 AM
Aiya......how can i share this with u. Our secret lah.......if not wont be able to see her the last day before she went on leave liao.:D

Yo...last day secret huh!...dont play play....and what is that har.....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
15-06-2003, 05:02 AM
Should be rule of this game.;)

Whatever...you....hua hee dio ho...hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

xiaoxin
18-06-2003, 02:35 AM
Whatever...you....hua hee dio ho...hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Bro kid, jaguar is back working today, went down this afternoon but a few of them still waiting for her. So buay tan, eventually settled for seiko. Anyway not a bad bonk..

cheers
xiaoxin

KID278
18-06-2003, 02:55 AM
Bro kid, jaguar is back working today, went down this afternoon but a few of them still waiting for her. So buay tan, eventually settled for seiko. Anyway not a bad bonk..

cheers
xiaoxin

Yo bro xiaoxin, why you buay tan again....hehehe....:D seiko ok lah...good attitude gal also. Your timing is out again, I think now people are smart, all flocking to her homebase liao.....:D well, nevermind there's always a next.

Cheers.
Kid278.

xiaoxin
18-06-2003, 03:03 AM
Yo bro xiaoxin, why you buay tan again....hehehe....:D seiko ok lah...good attitude gal also. Your timing is out again, I think now people are smart, all flocking to her homebase liao.... well, nevermind there's always a next.

Cheers.
Kid278.

I think must be bro ming again lah, so quiet and never come into forum today, must be going down alone quietly lah..:D

cheers
xiaoxin

KID278
18-06-2003, 03:17 AM
I think must be bro ming again lah, so quiet and never come into forum today, must be going down alone quietly lah..

cheers
xiaoxin

Ya...maybe...hmmm.....at this time still absent must be up to something.....:D you recognise him, right.....next time can ask the auntie whether he's in the room then knock on the door and say hi....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

xiaoxin
18-06-2003, 01:29 PM
Ya...maybe...hmmm.....at this time still absent must be up to something.....:D you recognise him, right.....next time can ask the auntie whether he's in the room then knock on the door and say hi....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

You mean the auntie Knows him?

Pocket one hole oredi, must rest for awhile...

BTW anybody know is she working today?

cheers
xiaoxin

zyxel01
18-06-2003, 01:53 PM

cheers
xiaoxin

Pocket got hole, want to rest, still ask... aiyo.....

Cheers!
zyxel

ming
18-06-2003, 09:09 PM
I think must be bro ming again lah, so quiet and never come into forum today, must be going down alone quietly lah..

cheers
xiaoxin

Why always must be me again??? Yesterday thought of going to see her after receiving your inform that she will be back....but bery tired after work, so stay home n PCC.....kekeke

Auntie really good to u, give u tip top information that she will be back to work yesterday.........Why she never tell me on last thusday when i see my second darling n had asked her or when i call, she will always say no work n hang up the phone........Seems like u n her OKT are bery the friend........kekeke

Btw.......as i know when she is back....u will always see that BMW guy. So might well i wait for some more days than go n see her.;)

ming
18-06-2003, 09:13 PM
Ya...maybe...hmmm.....at this time still absent must be up to something.....you recognise him, right.....next time can ask the auntie whether he's in the room then knock on the door and say hi....

Cheers.
Kid278.

What's up duck........kekeke:p

I had told auntie to keep quiet liao......as i got heart attack n wait will kena shock by people knocking at the door.......hehehe

ming
18-06-2003, 09:20 PM

cheers
xiaoxin

Auntie sure knows me what.......My two darlings all from the same house......But please dont knock at the door if u knew i am inside as i got heart attack.

Pocket one hole still asking she wroking or not........yesterday got not enough issit.......I thought u said that she will be working on tuesday n wednesday???:confused:

ming
18-06-2003, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by zyxel01

Cheers!
zyxel

Bro zyxel, u dont know him issit??? Pocket got hole, but the heart is warm.........the dick is hot.........the mind is thinking, but too bad "yio chee boh lat"........hehehe

KID278
19-06-2003, 12:23 AM

cheers
xiaoxin

How can the auntie not know him...dont play..play...:D

In this game everyone has a hole in their pocket unfortunately....so sad....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
19-06-2003, 12:25 AM

Cheers!
zyxel

His mind just cant rest.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
19-06-2003, 12:33 AM
Why always must be me again??? Yesterday thought of going to see her after receiving your inform that she will be back....but bery tired after work, so stay home n PCC.....kekeke

Auntie really good to u, give u tip top information that she will be back to work yesterday.........Why she never tell me on last thusday when i see my second darling n had asked her or when i call, she will always say no work n hang up the phone........Seems like u n her OKT are bery the friend........kekeke

Btw.......as i know when she is back....u will always see that BMW guy. So might well i wait for some more days than go n see her.

You are the chosen one....:D next time mention your name then the auntie will not hang up on you....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

xiaoxin
19-06-2003, 12:50 AM

Cheers!
zyxel

Aiyo...ask dun need to pay right? Just ask for the sake of other brother mah, can or not? if not next time i dun ask lor...hehe...:D

cheers
xiaoxin

KID278
19-06-2003, 12:55 AM
What's up duck........kekeke

I had told auntie to keep quiet liao......as i got heart attack n wait will kena shock by people knocking at the door.......hehehe

My little brother is up...when it reaches you then you'll realise what is duck....hehehe....:D

Just too bad the auntie not only will not keep quiet....she will help knock the door....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

xiaoxin
19-06-2003, 12:59 AM

Btw.......as i know when she is back....u will always see that BMW guy. So might well i wait for some more days than go n see her.;)

PCC? Poor thing, very tired also wanna PCC..
Aiyo... dun ask auntie's whether she work or not, just ask her straight when is she coming back to work, like that then she will tell u ma...

Yesterday never call her becos "buay tan', but call seiko instead..
I never see any car there leh...

so when r u going down?

cheers
xiaoxin

xiaoxin
19-06-2003, 01:10 AM
Bro zyxel, u dont know him issit??? Pocket got hole, but the heart is warm.........the dick is hot.........the mind is thinking, but too bad "yio chee boh lat"........hehehe

Bro, i dun get u leh, wat u meant ha?
How u know my dick is hot ha? keke....:D

cheers
xiaoxin

KID278
19-06-2003, 01:10 AM
Auntie sure knows me what.......My two darlings all from the same house......But please dont knock at the door if u knew i am inside as i got heart attack.

Pocket one hole still asking she wroking or not........yesterday got not enough issit.......I thought u said that she will be working on tuesday n wednesday???

Aiya...dont knock on the door how to say hi.....:D...and asking also dont cost anything....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

xiaoxin
19-06-2003, 01:21 AM

Bro, how u know my dick is hot? keke.....
No heart feeling ha..

cheers
xiaoxin

KID278
19-06-2003, 01:24 AM

Whatever it is...he's back....:D the dark force is just too strong....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
19-06-2003, 01:30 AM
Aiyo...ask dun need to pay right? Just ask for the sake of other brother mah, can or not? if not next time i dun ask lor...hehe...:D

cheers
xiaoxin

He's a funny man...you dont ask...he'll ask....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
19-06-2003, 01:35 AM
Aiyo... dun ask auntie's whether she work or not, just ask her straight when is she coming back to work, like that then she will tell u ma...

so when r u going down?

cheers
xiaoxin

He's trying to avoid...he's worried you knock on the door to say hi.....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
19-06-2003, 01:38 AM
Bro, i dun get u leh, wat u meant ha?
How u know my dick is hot ha? keke....:D

cheers
xiaoxin

If he didnt touch it then he must have infra red sensors....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
19-06-2003, 01:40 AM
No heart feeling ha..

cheers
xiaoxin

He must have touch it....Oops!....sense it or whatever....hehehe...:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

xiaoxin
19-06-2003, 01:47 AM
What's up duck........kekeke:p

Eh...bro ming siow ah u, no respect yr shifu ha.... Since when yr shifu become a duck..? keke.......

cheers
xiaoxin

KID278
19-06-2003, 02:08 AM
Eh...bro ming siow ah u, no respect yr shifu ha.... Since when yr shifu become a duck..? keke.......

cheers
xiaoxin

This tudi where got respect type.....hehehe.....:D flying with colours already......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

zyxel01
19-06-2003, 09:37 AM

cheers
xiaoxin

Like real.... ask for the sake of the other bros... might as well call up the house and tell us the status lah..... hehe.....

Cheers!
zyxel

xiaoxin
19-06-2003, 01:25 PM
Like real.... ask for the sake of the other bros... might as well call up the house and tell us the status lah..... hehe.....

Cheers!
zyxel

Cannot call everytime, otherwise the auntie will recognise my voice leh...

cheers
xiaoxin

zyxel01
19-06-2003, 02:13 PM

cheers
xiaoxin

Wah lao.... fake another voice lah.....

Cheers!
zyxel

ming
19-06-2003, 07:06 PM
You are the chosen one....next time mention your name then the auntie will not hang up on you....hehehe.

Cheers.
Kid278.

But the auntie dont know my name.......Why u all must choose me.......bully kichit....:p

ming
19-06-2003, 07:14 PM
My little brother is up...when it reaches you then you'll realise what is duck....hehehe....

Just too bad the auntie not only will not keep quiet....she will help knock the door....hehehe....

Cheers.
Kid278.

N........i did.......i did.......i did saw a pussy cat......kekeke.......So u are the duck......she is the pussy cat n i am the Bugs Bunny........kekeke

Auntie to knock on the door is ok.....kekeke..........Dont let the boss knock at the door...........hehehe

ming
19-06-2003, 07:14 PM
No heart feeling ha..

cheers
xiaoxin

Or u are not human??? Cold blooded???:p

ming
19-06-2003, 07:17 PM

so when r u going down?

cheers
xiaoxin

Why i never think of it??? Next time will ask when she is coming back.........But she always give false information. Alot of time liao.........not only on jagaur but MG too.

ming
19-06-2003, 07:18 PM
He's a funny man...you dont ask...he'll ask....

Cheers.
Kid278.

I think he is trying to be helpful.;)

ming
19-06-2003, 07:22 PM
This tudi where got respect type.....hehehe.....flying with colours already......

Cheers.
Kid278.

Aiya........we bery the friend friend lah.....one underwear two person wears.........hehehe.......Btw where i never respect u.....U think a duck so easy to become??? Must know to charm the gals make them happy.......satisfy their sex.......strong, handsome n etc etc.......u know.;)

xiaoxin
19-06-2003, 10:55 PM
Why i never think of it??? Next time will ask when she is coming back.........But she always give false information. Alot of time liao.........not only on jagaur but MG too.

I think sometimes the girl will call n tell the okt, n okt will tell u. but sometimes if the okt dunno, she will just roughly said a date or just said she dunno.

cheers
xiaoxin

ming
20-06-2003, 02:38 AM
I think sometimes the girl will call n tell the okt, n okt will tell u. but sometimes if the okt dunno, she will just roughly said a date or just said she dunno.

cheers
xiaoxin

Thanks........so when u going down??? See i can make it or not as she would be going back by two weeks time liao.

xiaoxin
20-06-2003, 01:04 PM
Thanks........so when u going down??? See i can make it or not as she would be going back by two weeks time liao.

See how lah bro, wait till my "yio chee wu lat" first..heeehee...

cheers
xiaoxin

KID278
20-06-2003, 03:13 PM

Cheers!
zyxel

Good suggestion....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
20-06-2003, 03:15 PM

cheers
xiaoxin

I doubt she can recognise your voice...there are so many calls a day......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
20-06-2003, 03:21 PM
Wah lao.... fake another voice lah.....

Cheers!
zyxel

That will be difficult...unless well trained....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
20-06-2003, 03:25 PM
But the auntie dont know my name.......Why u all must choose me.......bully kichit....:p

No need name lah...just give her a discription of you will do.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
20-06-2003, 03:31 PM

Auntie to knock on the door is ok.....kekeke..........Dont let the boss knock at the door...........hehehe

Wah...why auntie knock the door ok....must be something going on....hehehe......:D the boss cant be bothered type...he only likes to gamble......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
20-06-2003, 03:35 PM
Or u are not human??? Cold blooded???:p

Cold blooded human maybe.....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
20-06-2003, 03:43 PM

The auntie sometime very kiasi sometime also poor thing and blur...somtimes the gals dont tell her...sometimes the gals tell her but keep changing their minds....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
20-06-2003, 03:46 PM
I think he is trying to be helpful.;)

Everybody will thank you for that.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
20-06-2003, 03:55 PM
Aiya........we bery the friend friend lah.....one underwear two person wears.........hehehe.......Btw where i never respect u.....U think a duck so easy to become??? Must know to charm the gals make them happy.......satisfy their sex.......strong, handsome n etc etc.......u know.;)

Yo..I just want to be a normal cheongster and happy will do...dont like to be a duck.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
20-06-2003, 03:57 PM

cheers
xiaoxin

Depends on her mood...she also had mood swings you know....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
20-06-2003, 04:03 PM

Wah....making arrangements huh!....oh...miss it then have to wait liao lor....one month or maybe longer.....haiz....I really miss her......so long liao......:(

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
20-06-2003, 04:05 PM
See how lah bro, wait till my "yio chee wu lat" first..heeehee...

cheers
xiaoxin

Yo...yio chee boh lat again huh!.....oh....take more tonics hor...dont play play....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

xiaoxin
21-06-2003, 12:51 AM
Yo...yio chee boh lat again huh!.....oh....take more tonics hor...dont play play....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Gin tonic ha? hehe....

cheers
xiaoxin

KID278
21-06-2003, 01:23 AM
Gin tonic ha? hehe....

cheers
xiaoxin

can also.....hua hee dio ho....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
21-06-2003, 08:57 PM
Wah....making arrangements huh!....oh...miss it then have to wait liao lor....one month or maybe longer.....haiz....I really miss her......so long liao......

Cheers.
Kid278.

So sad for u.......But i believe even if she retired,u will go north to look for her when u return.

Tomorrow never die........there always a tomorrow.

KID278
21-06-2003, 09:56 PM
So sad for u.......But i believe even if she retired,u will go north to look for her when u return.

Tomorrow never die........there always a tomorrow.

So sad too....tomorrow is another time another story liao...:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

PrinceCharming
22-06-2003, 02:06 AM
Fr on Jaguar(dated 17/06/2003)
While browsing through the site, read the thread updated by bro omnia...jaguar working...it was nearly two months since i was trying to get her but she is always off .i saw the watch and it was 7:50 pm.I left all my work and headed straight way to the wonderland.While in the cab i called up my regular place 20/47 and asked the OKT to get jagaur for me.When i reached there he informed i need to wait.after waiting there for nearly one hour,I headed straight way to her home base.Lady OkT at 2411 informed me that need to wait for 1.5 hours as two other customers were already waiting for her.I sat and sofa keep myself busy with TV.While waiting had a brief discussion with one guy sitting besides me,he happens to be one of the forum member.
After waiting for nearly 1.45 minutes my turn came.OKT pointed me the room and i started walking toward it.Jaguar walking just in front of me.Once inside the room she closed the door , said hello and headed straight to the small desk where she kept all her belongings.I told her from nearly two months i was trying to get her.she replied "is it, i don't believe u".First time i heard her voice ,it was very husky.I was having a look inside the room when i found that she suddenly grasped me from behing and started kissing my neck and ear .i turned myself and we started kissing.I didn't even had time to remove my glasses.She was passionate in kissing.I immediately stopped thrown my glasses on the bed and we start kissing.We were kissing like long lost lovers...like there is no tomorrow.She was really passionate in kissing ,our tounges were exploring each others mouth.While our lips were locked she kept her hand on my dick and started stroking it.My didi got its full attention.She unbuttom my shirt while we were still kissing.It was nearly 4 minutes our lips were locked.She went in front of mirror and started removing her clothes ,i removed all my remaining clothes and went for shower.While she was cleaning me i grabbed her and put my lips on her with my hand sqeezing her butt.she also put her hand and by butt and started sqeezing it.After we had some hanky panky talks.Once out of bathroom she dried herself .She kept her towel tied down to her body and cleaned me again with towel.She again holded me from the back and started kissing my neck and back.Then she went on the bed and laid on her back and said in her husky voice,come on.Her expressions were so inviting ,i immediately jumped on her and started kissing her while my hand explore her body.I removed the towel from her body and put my hands on her b cuppers breasts they were soft and her body was smoothe.I started sucking her nipples.She was moaning slowly.Suddenly she turned herself and both of us on our knees and kissing pasionately.She sucked my nipples and belly and given a through lick to my grion area while i was on my knees.she stated BBBJ .Her sucktion power was good with frequent deepthroats..I kept her hairs away from her face while she BBBJ me.I saw myself in the mirrow and site was amazing.While BBBJ she turned herself for 69 position with me on top.Both of us were in 69 position while she gave me short AR and then again shifted to BBBJ.I started moving my tonge around her groing.Her skin was really white and silky and smooth.I parted her half closed lips,they were pink and her juices were already flowing out.I started licking her pussy.My tonge was exploring her womanhood.I licked her pussy slowly and gently while she was BBBJ me.i started poking my tounge inside her pussy,she started moaning loudly and BBBJ ,i kept licking and sucking her pussy...she was moaning in ecstacy ....suddendly her whole body was shivering and she thrown me out of that position and guided my dick inside her pussy.I was surprise no cap.I immediately reoved my dick and found that she already capped me while we were in 69 position.I again inserted my dick inside her pussy.Her pussy was tight....i started pumping slowly in missionary postioin while our tounge were exploring each others mouth...i started pumping her hard and her maonings were getting llouder.she was really enjoying the fuck.After pumping her hard for about 5 minutes i asked for a change in Missionary .She obliged and immediately turned to her fours.I giuded my didi inside her and fucked her pussy hard...Her butt was really inviting....soft and bones while i ramped it hard...i kept going and after another 5 minutes i shooted my laod in doggy.After unloading i lowered my self on her body...both of Us were taking heavy breath.
I removed my dick from her pussy and to my surprise found that condom was broken.I was very much scared.When she knew about it she smiled and congratulated me by saying soon i will become pround father.I was very much scared and didn't know what to say..she sensed that and assured me everything is right and no problem at all.Infact next day she was suppose to go for her routine checkup. Before going to shower we had a long kissing.In the bathroom i asked how many times she came.She replied by saying she forgot to bring calculator.We came out of shower,wore our clothes before leaving she gave me goodbye kiss and we were off from the room.
Ratings Jaguar:
Looks: 6.5
Boobs: B+
Body: white,smooth and silky skin with body structure suitable to her framework
BBBJ: 7
Ar: short
FJ: 6.5 with exciting moans ,tight cunt as compared to other Gl girsl
Overall: 6.5 ( My sugesstion is that she is best if someone is really loooking for GF feeling,full worth of money)

xiaoxin
22-06-2003, 12:30 PM
Fr on Jaguar(dated 17/06/2003)

Woah....nice FR's...
you are a Prince charming indeed..

So jealous of you....hehe...... :D

cheers
xiaoxin

freddykuah
22-06-2003, 01:46 PM
[B]Fr on Jaguar(dated 17/06/2003)

Your didi got needles huh, how come cap oso can broken? U must be beri rough. One thing u r rite about her is that u didn't know when she slip in the cap

Another satisfied man!!!

:D

PrinceCharming
22-06-2003, 03:19 PM
bro xiaoxin,
No need to jealous....she treats everyone like this....
bro freddy, seems that u got crush on her..any way i was not rough on her.No need to hurt..sshe enjoyed the session a lot.but definately her pussy was tight and so i think the condom was broken.
PrinceCharming

KID278
22-06-2003, 03:27 PM
Woah....nice FR's...
you are a Prince charming indeed..

So jealous of you....hehe...... :D

cheers
xiaoxin

I so sad... ~sob~..~sob~...:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

xiaoxin
22-06-2003, 03:31 PM
bro xiaoxin,
bro freddy, seems that u got crush on her..any way i was not rough on her.No need to hurt..sshe enjoyed the session a lot.but definately her pussy was tight and so i think the condom was broken.
PrinceCharming

How can a condom be broken u tell me, dun be so rough next time ok! hehe..... :D

cheers
xiaoxin

xiaoxin
22-06-2003, 03:33 PM
I so sad... ~sob~..~sob~...:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

Dun be so sad bro kid, i told u i will take care of her. hehe....:D

cheers
xiaoxin

KID278
22-06-2003, 03:55 PM
How can a condom be broken u tell me, dun be so rough next time ok! hehe..... :D

cheers
xiaoxin

She must have been hurt.....haiz.....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
22-06-2003, 03:58 PM
Dun be so sad bro kid, i told u i will take care of her. hehe....:D

cheers
xiaoxin

Still so sad...bro xiaoxin..miss her very much.....~sob~....~sob~....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
23-06-2003, 03:16 AM
Originally posted by freddykuah
[B]Fr on Jaguar(dated 17/06/2003)

Your didi got needles huh, how come cap oso can broken? U must be beri rough. One thing u r rite about her is that u didn't know when she slip in the cap

Another satisfied man!!!

U dont know that condom also got size issit??? U always brought ur own???:p

ming
23-06-2003, 03:19 AM
Still so sad...bro xiaoxin..miss her very much.....~sob~....~sob~....

Cheers.
Kid278.

Cannot image that u cry.......hehehe

KID278
23-06-2003, 05:03 AM
U dont know that condom also got size issit??? U always brought ur own???:p

Does it matter with a broken one.....haiz....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
23-06-2003, 05:07 AM
Cannot image that u cry.......hehehe

I very sad but I dont cry easily.....hehehe.....:D....~sob~...~sob~...

Cheers.
Kid278.

freddykuah
23-06-2003, 09:00 PM
bro xiaoxin,
PrinceCharming

Not really crush just can click w her. She share her secrets w me and I share mine. That's all. You better start worrying that she come back to tell you that you're now a proud father. haha

By the way I don't find her pussy tight. :D

PrinceCharming
23-06-2003, 09:26 PM
Bro kid,
why r u so sad lah????till now ocean level might have been incresed by a meter b'coz of your tears????
Bro freddy i don't need to worry ,think of u guys if she becomes proud mother of my child......probably then doomsday will come very soon as u too and other jaguar fans might join bro kid increasing the water level in ocean..
hahahaha ,take it easy guys...just kidding..
PrinceCharming

KID278
24-06-2003, 06:55 PM
Bro kid,
why r u so sad lah????till now ocean level might have been incresed by a meter b'coz of your tears????
Bro freddy i don't need to worry ,think of u guys if she becomes proud mother of my child......probably then doomsday will come very soon as u too and other jaguar fans might join bro kid increasing the water level in ocean..
hahahaha ,take it easy guys...just kidding..
PrinceCharming

aiyo....just feeling unhappy so sad lor......:D no tears and no ocean lah.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
25-06-2003, 03:26 AM
aiyo....just feeling unhappy so sad lor...... no tears and no ocean lah.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

U are saying that without ur tear, the ocean will went dry.........hehehe:confused:

KID278
25-06-2003, 07:17 PM
U are saying that without ur tear, the ocean will went dry.........hehehe:confused:

Nope.....I dont have that much tears...not even crocodile tears....hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
26-06-2003, 10:02 PM
Nope.....I dont have that much tears...not even crocodile tears....hehehe......

Cheers.
Kid278.

Shifu,

Crocodile tears??? How can a colour wolf with crocodile tear than something must be wrong.........hahaha

Why nobody caught me today......she will be going back by next week.

Bro Xiaoxin, heard that u went down to look for irean the whole week.....why today never see u.........kekeke:p

xiaoxin
27-06-2003, 01:55 AM
Shifu,

Crocodile tears??? How can a colour wolf with crocodile tear than something must be wrong.........hahaha

Bro Xiaoxin, heard that u went down to look for irean the whole week.....why today never see u.........kekeke:p

I was there the whole week??
Who said i never saw u, i was there and i pretend not to know u.
keke...

cheers
xiaoxin

zyxel01
27-06-2003, 09:38 AM
keke...

cheers
xiaoxin

So you got her the whole week? Everyday? Wah good dah.....!!!

Cheers!
zyxel

xiaoxin
27-06-2003, 02:49 PM

Cheers!
zyxel

No lah, not whole week, but 6 days per week lah. keke....:D

cheers
xiaoxin

KID278
27-06-2003, 07:23 PM
Shifu,

Bro Xiaoxin, heard that u went down to look for irean the whole week.....why today never see u.........kekeke

Bro ming....oops!....colour wolf huh!....oh...nevermind lah...who is not in this game hor....:D thought you never like getting caught....guess she may or may not be around after the weekend.....and who is irean har?.......hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
27-06-2003, 07:24 PM
keke...

cheers
xiaoxin

You should have said hi! to him.....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
27-06-2003, 07:27 PM

Cheers!
zyxel

Wow!....everyday for a week....oh....I really envy him....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
27-06-2003, 07:30 PM
No lah, not whole week, but 6 days per week lah. keke....:D

cheers
xiaoxin

Yo....only one day off......sembayang.....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

xiaoxin
28-06-2003, 01:13 AM
Shifu,

Bro, i dun think there's any girl by the name of irean???:confused:
I thought they are house of cars and a watch...

cheers
xiaoxin

ming
28-06-2003, 12:53 PM
Bro ming....oops!....colour wolf huh!....oh...nevermind lah...who is not in this game hor.... thought you never like getting caught....guess she may or may not be around after the weekend.....and who is irean har?.......hehehe....

Cheers.
Kid278.

Shifu,

U are right, we are wolf wlof......if not wont be in this forum liao........kekeke

Your little darling will be going back by next week may be tomorrow which all depend on her moods.......She told me on thusday that she was in personal problem n did not come to work in the past one week liao as her mood bery bad (last week works only two days n this week only work on thusday) .......... I am so lucky to have her on thusday n she told me that she had read my post than come to work.....miss me so much, kicked my backside for u........hehehe

While waiting for Jaguar, have a chit-chat with irean that day also confim that she not working for the past one week....the house which alot of gals gone MIA.......MG n Corrolla gone back for a months leave......Cefiro n Accord also missing for a week.......Left only seiko n jaguar....Hence with ur little darling which only works for about 6 days this month like not working too n she will be leaving home soon for her month leave....... So u know who is irean liao??? She will ask u coffee black.........hahaha

So bro xiaoxin on the past one week should be going down to look for irean instead..........hahaha;)

ming
28-06-2003, 12:55 PM
Bro, i dun think there's any girl by the name of irean??

cheers
xiaoxin

She is not the WL but at M11 .......hahaha
Do u know who is irean liao.........kekeke:D

ming
28-06-2003, 12:57 PM
Wow!....everyday for a week....oh....I really envy him....

Cheers.
Kid278.

Me too.........but not with irean......:D

xiaoxin
29-06-2003, 01:06 AM

OIC, u mean the lady okts name is it?
How u pronounce her name ha??
Irean very rare leh..

cheers
xiaoxin

xiaoxin
29-06-2003, 01:12 AM
Your little darling will be going back by next week may be tomorrow which all depend on her moods.......She told me on thusday that she was in personal problem n did not come to work in the past one week liao as her mood bery bad (last week works only two days n this week only work on thusday) .......... I am so lucky to have her on thusday n she told me that she had read my post than come to work.....miss me so much, kicked my backside for u........hehehe

While waiting for Jaguar, have a chit-chat with irean that day also confim that she not working for the past one week....the house which alot of gals gone MIA.......MG n Corrolla gone back for a months leave......Cefiro n Accord also missing for a week.......Left only seiko n jaguar....Hence with ur little darling which only works for about 6 days this month like not working too n she will be leaving home soon for her month leave....... So u know who is irean liao??? She will ask u coffee black.........hahaha

So bro xiaoxin on the past one week should be going down to look for irean instead..........hahaha;)

Wah..that means u r the greatest, she have to read your post then come to work, heehee....

This week she was working on monday and thursday. I had her on Monday..

cheers
xiaoxin

ming
29-06-2003, 08:05 AM
Wah..that means u r the greatest, she have to read your post then come to work, heehee....

cheers
xiaoxin

Bro Xiaoxin

Hahaha........Read my post than come to work.......U think i am prince charming issit???

Really admire u....which day she actually working u also know.....So must be looking for irean everyday to find out
(i also dont know what anutie name, just give myself.....if not how can my shifu dont know.........hahaha). Can tell me next week when she working......pls pls, than i can make my timing correct.

Actually she is asking for my help to find out who u are.....kekeke.......after she read the post of u actual visit her on monday......I think she can confirm liao with those dates u seeing her........hahaha.......Caught u.:p

xiaoxin
29-06-2003, 12:30 PM
Bro Xiaoxin

Hahaha........Read my post than come to work.......U think i am prince charming issit???

Really admire u....which day she actually working u also know.....So must be looking for irean everyday to find out
(i also dont know what anutie name, just give myself.....if not how can my shifu dont know.........hahaha). Can tell me next week when she working......pls pls, than i can make my timing correct.

Actually she is asking for my help to find out who u are.....kekeke.......after she read the post of u actual visit her on monday......I think she can confirm liao with those dates u seeing her........hahaha.......Caught u.:p

U think i m the only customer on monday ha..

Dun need to admire me lah, call her homebase and ask lor if u wanna go down, so easy..hehe:D

cheers
xiaoxin

KID278
29-06-2003, 06:25 PM
Bro, i dun think there's any girl by the name of irean???:confused:

cheers
xiaoxin

I think he found himself someone special down there....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
29-06-2003, 06:41 PM
Shifu,

U are right, we are wolf wlof......if not wont be in this forum liao........kekeke

So bro xiaoxin on the past one week should be going down to look for irean instead..........hahaha

Bro ming,

My little darling having personal problem again so poor thing....haiz.....so did she kick you hard.....hehehe.....:D Oops!....coffee black...oh...I know her name leh...so you named her so sophisticated huh!...must be something going on....hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
29-06-2003, 06:46 PM

Yo....she must be on very good terms with you these days huh!....hehehe......:D

Cheers.
KId278.

KID278
29-06-2003, 06:47 PM
Me too.........but not with irean......:D

How do we know huh!....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
29-06-2003, 06:51 PM
OIC, u mean the lady okts name is it?
How u pronounce her name ha??
Irean very rare leh..

cheers
xiaoxin

Her name starts with 'k'....this name irean is ming's special how can it not be rare....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
29-06-2003, 06:54 PM

cheers
xiaoxin

Told you already....never underestimate him.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
29-06-2003, 06:57 PM
Bro Xiaoxin

She already know liao....just dont want to expose him only....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
29-06-2003, 07:00 PM
U think i m the only customer on monday ha..

Dun need to admire me lah, call her homebase and ask lor if u wanna go down, so easy..hehe:D

cheers
xiaoxin

She's smart...you underestimate her liao.....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
30-06-2003, 08:16 AM
Bro ming,

My little darling having personal problem again so poor thing....haiz.....so did she kick you hard.....hehehe....Oops!....coffee black...oh...I know her name leh...so you named her so sophisticated huh!...must be something going on....hehehe......

Cheers.
Kid278.

When she asked me to turn around, i notice something might be wrong.......So i grab her to the bed n did not give her any chances to kick me.......hehehe

Aiya......told u all liao i good term with auntie n u all dont believe.:p

ming
30-06-2003, 08:21 AM
She already know liao....just dont want to expose him only....hehehe....

Cheers.
Kid278.

I can sense it too........the force is bery the strong this time.

ming
30-06-2003, 08:24 AM
She's smart...you underestimate her liao.....hehehe

Cheers.
Kid278.

Dont play play with her.........Kid know her well.;)

KID278
01-07-2003, 01:23 AM
When she asked me to turn around, i notice something might be wrong.......So i grab her to the bed n did not give her any chances to kick me.......hehehe

Aiya......told u all liao i good term with auntie n u all dont believe.

Alright the next time I'll tell her to kick without warning.....hehehe......:D so what are the good terms you have from the auntie huh!.....all the coffee black......hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
01-07-2003, 01:27 AM
I can sense it too........the force is bery the strong this time.

What did you sense.....she knows who is who right?....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
01-07-2003, 01:30 AM
Dont play play with her.........Kid know her well.;)

Yupz....how can I not know my little darling well....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

xiaoxin
01-07-2003, 05:57 PM
Yupz....how can I not know my little darling well....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Onli kids know her well??hehe...:D

cheers
xiaoxin

KID278
02-07-2003, 03:01 AM
Onli kids know her well??hehe...:D

cheers
xiaoxin

That maybe my nick but I aint no kid, brudder....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

xiaoxin
02-07-2003, 02:49 PM
That maybe my nick but I aint no kid, brudder....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Sorry brudder, i was referring to those small kids, not your nick "kid". hehe....:D

Btw she is going back soon, and not working today either..
sad sad....

cheers
xiaoxin

KID278
02-07-2003, 07:37 PM
Sorry brudder, i was referring to those small kids, not your nick "kid". hehe....:D

Btw she is going back soon, and not working today either..
sad sad....

cheers
xiaoxin

You missed liao....she's gone home liao....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

xiaoxin
03-07-2003, 01:23 AM
You missed liao....she's gone home liao....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Nevermind lah, GL still got so many girls. Btw how u know she went home??

cheers
xiaoxin

cuntking
04-07-2003, 12:46 AM
If bro kid don't know then who knows?

"Who am I?????????"

cheers
xiaoxin

KID278
05-07-2003, 07:18 AM

cheers
xiaoxin

I know but I cannot reveal to you how I know......hehehe.....:D you guess.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
05-07-2003, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by cuntking
If bro kid don't know then who knows?

"Who am I?????????"

Hehehe......:D bro cuntking you knows best......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
06-07-2003, 04:06 AM
Alright the next time I'll tell her to kick without warning.....hehehe...... so what are the good terms you have from the auntie huh!.....all the coffee black......hehehe....

Cheers.
Kid278.

Auntie nowsaday treat me bery well...... cannot tell u, wait she will knows who i am......hehehe

ming
06-07-2003, 04:07 AM
I know but I cannot reveal to you how I know......hehehe.... you guess.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

I guess u got a tracking device on her or a private PI.......hahaha:p

KID278
06-07-2003, 06:29 AM
Auntie nowsaday treat me bery well...... cannot tell u, wait she will knows who i am......hehehe

So you finally win over the auntie's heart huh!....hehehe.....:D did you finish all the coffee black.......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
06-07-2003, 06:31 AM
I guess u got a tracking device on her or a private PI.......hahaha:p

Nope, I dont need that.....hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
06-07-2003, 08:20 PM
So you finally win over the auntie's heart huh!....hehehe.... did you finish all the coffee black.......

Cheers.
Kid278.

Yes i did........i remember one time i finish all of it......hehehe

So let me guess again......Yours little darling report to u where she goes.......:eek:

KID278
11-07-2003, 07:28 AM
Yes i did........i remember one time i finish all of it......hehehe

So let me guess again......Yours little darling report to u where she goes.......

You finish all the coffee black huh!....oh....good for you....hehehe....

You keep guessing.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

zyxel01
27-08-2003, 11:23 AM
Check with okt on 26 Aug 2003, and Jaguar is still not back for work yet. She was supposed to be back by mid-August.

Cheers!
zyxel

freddykuah
27-08-2003, 07:56 PM
bro,

I suspose you can't wait to have her back...:D including myself

ming
28-08-2003, 01:46 AM
bro,

I suspose you can't wait to have her back.. including myself

I believe she will be back the latest by mid of sep......or else it will be two months by than n her card may get cancelled.

So many bros here miss her.....if she retired than..... Wonder anybody here can nominate any replacement killer???

I start my ball rolling with some that come close but none can replace her sai nei:

1) Blue diamond
2) Sammieone
3) Zhuer
4) MG

KID278
28-08-2003, 03:19 AM
I believe she will be back the latest by mid of sep......or else it will be two months by than n her card may get cancelled.

I only know she went back early before her date is due....I believe she should be back next week if no problem holds her back...I am too far to get an update these days.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

freddykuah
29-08-2003, 08:38 PM
She once told me she will announce her "retirement" if she wants to retire and that there'll be no surprises. Did not hear anything so I guess she's just held up unless some bros know that she's retired?

Ming's recommendation, my personal opinion is that they're nowhere near her leh, no offence, again just my personal opinion. I also have been searching around but with no success.

:(

cuntking
30-08-2003, 01:30 AM
Let me add August, Xin Xin and San San.

I start my ball rolling with some that come close but none can replace her sai nei:

1) Blue diamond
2) Sammieone
3) Zhuer
4) MG

ming
30-08-2003, 05:53 PM
She once told me she will announce her "retirement" if she wants to retire and that there'll be no surprises. Did not hear anything so I guess she's just held up unless some bros know that she's retired?

Ming's recommendation, my personal opinion is that they're nowhere near her leh, no offence, again just my personal opinion. I also have been searching around but with no success.

Bro Freddykuah,

Ya......She also told me that she plan to retire......Hope she will come back in time or not like some gals forgotten their date n got their card cancelled.

Anyway, wishes her all the best n will miss her if she really retired this time.

ming
30-08-2003, 05:56 PM

Thanks, bro cuntking...but wonder that u had not try Jaguar, so how the above three able to replace her sainei in your mind........If she retired this time.......u will regret for not trying. Hurry if she is back, go for it.....its better that u to try others new gals where like throwing money into the sea.;)

freddykuah
30-08-2003, 07:42 PM
If she retires, then it's happy and sad. Happy for her but sad for us. Honestly, I did tell her that she cannot carry on working like that. It's contradicting, isn't it? I still hope for her to come back. What am I talking abt. I'm sure bro Ming knows. We want her to be good but at the same time we want her to come back and sai nei...:D

Kiddo
31-08-2003, 12:00 AM

Sorry but I don't agree. Tried Blue Diamond, Sammi1, MG, August, Xinxin and Sansan. IMHO, only MG and maybe Sansan qualify for the sai nai category.

Cheers!

freddykuah
01-09-2003, 09:52 PM
I think this thread can end if she doesn't come back in two weeks time.

ming
02-09-2003, 08:16 AM
If she retires, then it's happy and sad. Happy for her but sad for us. Honestly, I did tell her that she cannot carry on working like that. It's contradicting, isn't it? I still hope for her to come back. What am I talking abt. I'm sure bro Ming knows. We want her to be good but at the same time we want her to come back and sai nei...

I dont know lah......Will she come back or not.......i will always wishes her the best in life.

Why bro xiaoxin got no comments??? As bro Kid is too far away to find out for us....... I miss her so much.......sian:(

ming
02-09-2003, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by Kiddo
Sorry but I don't agree. Tried Blue Diamond, Sammi1, MG, August, Xinxin and Sansan. IMHO, only MG and maybe Sansan qualify for the sai nai category.

Cheers!

Bro kiddo, san san is highly recommended by lot of bros here.....is she back??? Will give her a try to see how near is she.

ming
02-09-2003, 08:24 AM
I think this thread can end if she doesn't come back in two weeks time.

Bro Freddykuah, i heard that is three months that the gal did not come back than the card got cancelled........can any bros here confirm this???

If not she is always for more than two months liao than suppose that her card already been cancelled. So this thread can end liao.

Wishes Jaguar all the best n forever that cheerful n happy.

zyxel01
02-09-2003, 11:07 AM
Asked for her on monday, 1 Sept 2003, and was told not back yet. But my okt was told by her okt that J would be back on Thursday, 4 Sept 2003.

So lets see how. Will someone on Thursday confirm? Thanks!!

Cheers!
zyxel

zyxel01
02-09-2003, 12:25 PM

freddykuah
03-09-2003, 07:21 PM
bro ming

I don't know 2 or 3 months but there was a mssg earlier to say it's 2 mth. I know that her okt has been threatening to cancell for a long time as she's been resting more than working. I can understand her okt position. So I won't be surprised if her okt did it. She told me she's aware of it and she doesn't really blame her okt.

ming
04-09-2003, 02:04 AM
bro ming

I don't know 2 or 3 months but there was a mssg earlier to say it's 2 mth. I know that her okt has been threatening to cancell for a long time as she's been resting more than working. I can understand her okt position. So I won't be surprised if her okt did it. She told me she's aware of it and she doesn't really blame her okt.

Bro freddykuah

Thats why i am asking for bros here to confirm issit 2 or 3 months......as someone told me 2 months n some 3 months. If for two months, her card should have been cancelled as well over 2 months liao.

Wonder why her okt will want to cancell her card as after BM left she is the one that had drawn most buisness to the house???

Bro Kid,

Why u not saying something??? This is ur thread n ur little darling??? As so many good gals had left like pei yi, ada, jane b n weng fang.........ur little darling will be next???

ming
04-09-2003, 02:57 AM
Asked for her on monday, 1 Sept 2003, and was told not back yet. But my okt was told by her okt that J would be back on Thursday, 4 Sept 2003.

So lets see how. Will someone on Thursday confirm? Thanks!!

Cheers!
zyxel

This week, i not free.....may be will call her house next week.....feeling itchy liao.

Look like bro xiaoxin missing....believe when she is back........he will keep us inform.:D

freddykuah
04-09-2003, 09:17 PM
Called her okt @3 today, not back yet. So I think it should be 3 mths, else her okt will say she's no longer available.

KID278
05-09-2003, 08:20 PM

Bro Kid,

Why u not saying something??? This is ur thread n ur little darling??? As so many good gals had left like pei yi, ada, jane b n weng fang.........ur little darling will be next???

She's my little darling alright, something is holding her back. I dont speculate, it's not my style. As far as I am concerned, Okts are sometimes assholes and they have much to loose if they dont avoid making irrevocable decisions. Leave of absence is subjective and can be compromised. Whatever will be, will be. Rule of the game...ai tan....ai tan.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

xiaoxin
06-09-2003, 02:26 AM
She's my little darling alright, something is holding her back. I dont speculate, it's not my style. As far as I am concerned, Okts are sometimes assholes and they have much to loose if they dont avoid making irrevocable decisions. Leave of absence is subjective and can be compromised. Whatever will be, will be. Rule of the game...ai tan....ai tan.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

She will be back soon...

cheers
xiaoxin

xiaoxin
07-09-2003, 01:41 AM
Jaguar is back working today.

cheers
xiaoxin

PrinceCharming
07-09-2003, 01:55 PM
Yup bros,she is back ,had a great session with her yesterday,put on a bit of weight,but she is as good as like earlier.
PrinceCharming

louis13
07-09-2003, 08:29 PM
My kaki sent me an urgent sms this morning saying that jaguar is finally back liao. Mai tu liao lah! Made a beeline for Molek at the speed of light after confirming with okt that she is working in 5min's time. But then KNN, when I arrived she was already engaged with another customer. NVM, as bro Kid 278 always says...ai tan ai tan. As I was drinking my hot tea, I could actually hear her screaming away in the room! Wah, that guy must have tekan her until damn jialuk. After about 20 mins of waiting, it was finally my sweet turn.

When we entered the room, we kissed and hugged like there's no tomorrow. I'm truely impressed that after more than 2 months, she could still remember my name. Very good memory. She said one of my kakis raped her last nite and asked me why I didn't come along so that she can rape me too. I said sorry I don't do tama...and we had a good laugh. She was hugging and caressing me all over in the shower as we continued in our small talk.

On bed, we frenched for a good 5 mins before she moved south for bbbj. Not much of foreplay from her as usual but I'm not complaining. I flipped her over to tongue her till her whole face flushed and gasping for air. Unbelieveable. I entered her like a hot knife slicing through butter. Dear...dear... ah...ahh!! She cried as our bodies interlocked in that moment of heated passion. After what seemed to be an eternity of sexual bliss, I finished her off in doggy style. Her b-cup boobs are a nice handful and soft to caress. Wow.

We did some catching up with each other during the interval and then all of a sudden she started kissing me again. Very very GF. Frenched for another 5 mins or so and I was all ready for the grand entrance again. This time round she hugged me even tighter and the moanings even louder. Dear...dear!! She cried out with every stroke of my trusting. I finally reached the point of no return with her equal eagerness to please. We continued frenching as she locked my bums with her legs and refused to let me retract my dick. Simply heavenly. I had to force myself away to breathe but she sat up and locked me up in her embrace again.

Then I suddenly realised that we had overshot the time by 30 mins! Wa lao eh! Quickly showered without her and gave her a final hug and kiss. Shit. Not enough money to pay for 2 sessions but luckly the okt was kind enough to ferry me to the ATM as I'm a regular there. Phew!

If I'm not a veteran cheongster, I'd surelly be smitten by her powerful GF treatment jialuk jialuk today. She's legendary, indeed. Highly recommended to those who are suckers for GF treatment and frenchings...... like me. :)

zyxel01
08-09-2003, 12:49 PM
Thanks bro louis for the great FR. Sure make me horny for her again....!!!

Cheers!
zyxel

zyxel01
08-09-2003, 05:01 PM
Wah lau eh.... Called the homebase and okt said she is not working today (8 Sept). Haiz.... Ai tan ...... :(

Cheers!
zyxel

ming
08-09-2003, 07:01 PM
Jaguar is back working today.

cheers
xiaoxin

Bro xiaoxin will never fails us......hehehe

So how about the FR on hers?

ming
08-09-2003, 07:03 PM
Yup bros,she is back ,had a great session with her yesterday,put on a bit of weight,but she is as good as like earlier.
PrinceCharming

Thanks, bro Princesharming......cant wait to see her again......kekeke

So how fat she become??? Hope she not as round as a pig or else sure turn me off even with her super gf treatment......:D

ming
08-09-2003, 07:07 PM
Wah lau eh.... Called the homebase and okt said she is not working today (8 Sept). Haiz.... Ai tan .....

Cheers!
zyxel

Bro zyxel, your timing is always wrong......hehehe.......But lucky she still around not retired........ I am sure u will able to get her if u want to......;)

louis13
08-09-2003, 09:59 PM
So how fat she become??? Hope she not as round as a pig or else sure turn me off even with her super gf treatment......:D

A bit fatter only lah. Not very obvious. But her skin is still as fair and smooth as ever..... The $300 damages are really worth it. Jaguar draws you into her inner world. She's god's gift and answer to all bros who lack physical affection and loving acceptance all their lives. :D

ming
10-09-2003, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by louis13
A bit fatter only lah. Not very obvious. But her skin is still as fair and smooth as ever..... The $300 damages are really worth it. Jaguar draws you into her inner world. She's god's gift and answer to all bros who lack physical affection and loving acceptance all their lives.

Called the house yesterday n was informed that she not working.........may be u all had injuired her........:mad:

KID278
10-09-2003, 09:18 PM
Called the house yesterday n was informed that she not working.........may be u all had injuired her........:mad:

Why do people hurt my little darling....she's such a nice gal....so sad...haiz....:(

Cheers.
Kid278.

PrinceCharming
10-09-2003, 09:19 PM
Bro ming,
Definately she has put on some weight but its not that obvious,and don't worry its not round as pig,probably it won't even get noticed because of her super GF treatment.Agree with bro loius that her skin is very fair and smooth....just a thought of it make me horny.....i feel i need to go for her again....guys please be gentle to her.....for those who haven't tried her i tell u she is not to miss...if u do u gonna miss heavenly pleasure...
PrinceCharming

freddykuah
10-09-2003, 09:26 PM
she is not working today. I don't think anybody hurt her. She just want to take a break. She once told me her whole body ache after each session. So I guess she may go for some massage to relax herself. That's why the okt threaten to terminate her card because she is resting more than she's working,

xiaoxin
11-09-2003, 12:59 AM
she is not working today. I don't think anybody hurt her. She just want to take a break. She once told me her whole body ache after each session. So I guess she may go for some massage to relax herself. That's why the okt threaten to terminate her card because she is resting more than she's working,

No such thing lah, who threatened to terminate her card?? Dun make wild guess..

cheers
xiaoxin

ming
11-09-2003, 02:07 AM
Why do people hurt my little darling....she's such a nice gal....so sad...haiz....

Cheers.
Kid278.

Because good people always kena bullied........haiz....

Dont be sad, she was in this line (nothing anyone can do)......the only thing is to wish her the best after she retired.

ming
11-09-2003, 02:17 AM
No such thing lah, who threatened to terminate her card?? Dun make wild guess..

cheers
xiaoxin

Bro freddy said is her OKT, u never read??? Then what had happen to her??? U injuired her or bro freddy???:mad:

KID278
11-09-2003, 07:43 PM
Because good people always kena bullied........haiz....

Dont be sad, she was in this line (nothing anyone can do)......the only thing is to wish her the best after she retired.

Oops!.....good people are idiots huh!...I will be sad....:(...I dont suppose you will be happy when she gets hurt deliberately....:(

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
11-09-2003, 08:07 PM
Bro freddy said is her OKT, u never read??? Then what had happen to her??? U injuired her or bro freddy???:mad:

Okts can be assholes at times, they speak with different tongues when comes to their self interest. But of course behind every scene there's always a story....I am only interested in one side of the story and that's my interest.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

freddykuah
13-09-2003, 07:20 PM
I didn't say her okt wanted to cancel her card, she told me her okt told her she's been resting more than working...you know what I mean

for all bros info, I've not visited her even before her 1-2mth leave so how I hurt her?? I said before that I would give her a miss then.

louis13
13-09-2003, 09:22 PM

Definitely not me... ~Swear!~ I've been extremely gentle with this fair maiden. Maybe it was my kaki. She complained how he raped her that shocked the living daylights out of her sane mind. So I tried to explain that it was his birthday screw, so perphaps he got a bit more "violent". She said that she felt like slapping him....... gosh. :eek:

xiaoxin
17-09-2003, 01:22 PM

Bro ming, perhap you are the one who injured her, hehe.....:D

Anyway, she was back working yesterday. So those who wants to pay her a visit today can call your OKT's and check it out.

cheers
xiaoxin

ming
21-09-2003, 04:19 AM
Bro ming, perhap you are the one who injured her, hehe.....

Anyway, she was back working yesterday. So those who wants to pay her a visit today can call your OKT's and check it out.

cheers
xiaoxin

Bro Xiaoxin

Why Me??? Had not seen her for a long time liao.......How is she n do sent my regards to her.

manhorse
23-09-2003, 12:53 PM
??? real sicko man:mad:

Originally posted by hugoBoy
Yeah!!!fondling, sucking and tasting her all over.You brudders here might as well ask her to shit and you brudders go eat her shit as seen in Jap porn movies.......hahahahaha.......drink her urine as well.....i think her shit and her pee should taste great for you brudders here..............hahahahaha....................

zyxel01
25-09-2003, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by lingoBoy
I am sorry brothers here...i want to say something,but please do not flame me.I want to know why everyone likes this Jaguar so much?Seems like many brudders here bonked her before...she must be very pretty...though i never see her before,since so many people bonked her be it bruuders in this forum,or brudders not inside the forum,all bonk her liao,isn't her cunt very loose?Do you brudders still have the shiok feeling bonking?My personal opinion is bonking a tight cunt.

No flames please.....

lingoboy

So are you saying the other gals have tight cunt? If you like tight cunt, try Gucci, Venessa.

Cheers!
zyxel

xiaoxin
30-09-2003, 01:37 PM
oh yes, have just checked and she is working today..
anybody care to join me now, going down to molek soon..

cheers
xiaoxin

Hasa Sas
30-09-2003, 02:40 PM

cheers
xiaoxin

Has this hse shifted to other lorong? Went down 2 weeks ago during one of the weekday(not friday) but not open for business.

ming
03-10-2003, 07:35 PM

cheers
xiaoxin

Next time can we arrange an appointment early........hehehe

Humsap69
09-10-2003, 01:56 PM
So are you saying the other gals have tight cunt? If you like tight cunt, try Gucci, Venessa.

Cheers!
zyxel

Yayaya.....bro zyxel....well said.......most if not all gals in gl's cunt not very tight....how to be tight when at least 10 dicks go into them each day they work.......hehehe

KID278
14-10-2003, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Humsap69
Yayaya.....bro zyxel....well said.......most if not all gals in gl's cunt not very tight....how to be tight when at least 10 dicks go into them each day they work.......hehehe

Oops!...couldnt believe myself reading the mp of gl talking about tight cunts.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

xiaoxin
16-10-2003, 03:46 AM
MP can fuck WL meh?

Are you sick???

KID278
17-10-2003, 10:55 PM
No...Bro KID post mp mah....

lingoboy

My message is cryptic, you wont know what I am referring to...:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

xiaoxin
14-11-2003, 01:20 PM
My message is cryptic, you wont know what I am referring to...:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Bro kid, understand jaguar was on one month leave.
Do you know when will she due to be back?

cheers
xiaoxin

KID278
14-11-2003, 01:50 PM

cheers
xiaoxin

Bro xiaoxin, yupz....she's back in KL. I didnt ask her, if nothing holds her back she should be back early december....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
15-11-2003, 12:59 PM
One month lor ..... HA HA HA .... Cheeky King

cheers
xiaoxin

xiaoxin
19-11-2003, 12:36 PM
Bro xiaoxin, yupz....she's back in KL. I didnt ask her, if nothing holds her back she should be back early december....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Why you didnt ask her bro kid, tell her i miss her leh...
hehe....

cheers
xiaoxin

ming
07-12-2003, 03:13 AM
Why you didnt ask her bro kid, tell her i miss her leh...
hehe....

cheers
xiaoxin

Bro xiaoxin, have ur sweet heart come back liao?

xiaoxin
13-12-2003, 12:42 AM
Bro xiaoxin, have ur sweet heart come back liao?

No come back yet, will keep you update.

cheers
xiaoxin

ming
14-12-2003, 03:47 AM
No come back yet, will keep you update.

cheers
xiaoxin

Dont think i can wait for her liao..........I will be going oversea for long period of time. Enjoy yourself n sent my best regrards to her.........Kick her backside for me as my last session with her she said she want to kick my backside because of u........hehehe :D

xiaoxin
15-12-2003, 12:32 AM
Dont think i can wait for her liao..........I will be going oversea for long period of time. Enjoy yourself n sent my best regrards to her.........Kick her backside for me as my last session with her she said she want to kick my backside because of u........hehehe :D

No lah, i will sayang her BS instead.
That mean we dun have to wait for your long session liao.

thank you n all the best to u.

cheers
xiaoxin

glstunner
15-12-2003, 01:39 AM

Oversea,when? mine next yr Feb, 3 wks,u leh?:)

cuntking
18-12-2003, 06:07 PM
bro ming, go where? ..... time to meet up to catch up leh.

Well she may not be coming back .... haizzzzz

zyxel01
18-12-2003, 06:26 PM
bro ming, go where? ..... time to meet up to catch up leh.

Well she may not be coming back .... haizzzzz

Who's not coming back? You mean Jaguar?

Cheers!
zyxel

xiaoxin
19-12-2003, 01:12 AM
Who's not coming back? You mean Jaguar?

Cheers!
zyxel

Dun worry bro, she will be back soon... hehe...

cheers
xiaoxin

zyxel01
19-12-2003, 03:21 PM
Dun worry bro, she will be back soon... hehe...

cheers
xiaoxin

How you know? You got her contact?

Cheers!
zyxel

xiaoxin
19-12-2003, 06:47 PM
How you know? You got her contact?

Cheers!
zyxel

Bro kid told me one. hehe...
No contact.. Okt said maybe working on Monday.

cheers
xiaoxin

xiaoxin
22-12-2003, 02:16 AM
Was free this afternoon and call M11 to check whether she is back, surprise the OKT said yes, she is working. So went down straight away.

cheers
xiaoxin

xiaoxin
11-03-2004, 03:15 PM
To all fans of Jaguar,
she is backing working oredi.

cheers
xiaoxin

Jang5556
11-03-2004, 11:14 PM
To all fans of Jaguar,
she is backing working oredi.

cheers
xiaoxin

For how long this time? :)

xiaoxin
13-03-2004, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Jang5556
For how long this time? :)

Dont know leh, u can ask her by yourself.

cheers
xiaoxin

Jang5556
13-03-2004, 07:33 PM
Dont know leh, u can ask her by yourself.

cheers
xiaoxin

Unlikely. Thanks anyway hehehe

regards

Jang

freddykuah
13-03-2004, 09:55 PM
Had a great time w her today. she may b going off soon

zyxel01
15-03-2004, 11:58 AM
Had a great time w her today. she may b going off soon

So soon??

Cheers!
zyxel

xiaoxin
16-03-2004, 01:02 PM
So soon??

Cheers!
zyxel

No lah, i dun beleive she will be going off so soon.
Just came back for a week onli.

cheers
xiaoxin

yhs1
16-03-2004, 04:57 PM
Do you know if she is on tomorrow...may have a window tomorrow afternoon to experience her...i assume her base is Lor 24..11..is this the best place to look her up?
thanks

xiaoxin
17-03-2004, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by yhs1
Do you know if she is on tomorrow...may have a window tomorrow afternoon to experience her...i assume her base is Lor 24..11..is this the best place to look her up?
thanks

She will be working maybe next week.
Yes, 2411 is the best place to look for her, u will wait for a longer time at other houses.

cheers
xiaoxin

yhs1
18-03-2004, 03:55 PM
Thanks Bro for the confirmation...unfortunately i am travelling next week..so will miss her.... :(

weaking2001
30-03-2004, 10:33 PM
let try her this week end.

xiaoxin
31-03-2004, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by weaking2001
let try her this week end.

Dun wait till weekend, perhaps she is not working.
I m going down soon, wanna join me?

xiaoxin

xiaoxin
07-04-2004, 01:06 PM
Dun wait till weekend, perhaps she is not working.
I m going down soon, wanna join me?

xiaoxin

Oh yes, she is back again, anybody care to join me later?

cheers
xiaoxin

cbjuiceyumseng
08-04-2004, 07:44 PM
To all Jaguar fans and would be Jaguar fans -

She is back !! Just had her today :) FR included in other thread.

P.S: Some brother give her some lovebites on her tits..gnn. :p

xiaoxin
26-04-2004, 09:15 AM
She will be going back for one month break soon.

cheers
xiaoxin

MyBluesky
26-04-2004, 12:20 PM

cheers
xiaoxin

So fast go back again?? Must try tonight...... :p

cbjuiceyumseng
27-04-2004, 06:21 PM
Heh heh....

Feel like clearing my "exhaust pipe" again :D

xiaoxin
28-04-2004, 01:41 AM
Heh heh....

Feel like clearing my "exhaust pipe" again :D

I thought you dont like listening to her talking cock???
Why you still wanna look for her??

zyxel01
28-04-2004, 10:30 AM
I thought you dont like listening to her talking cock???
Why you still wanna look for her??
He just bought new ear plugs, hehe... :D

Cheers!
zyxel

cbjuiceyumseng
28-04-2004, 01:19 PM
Sibei paiseh for the misunderstanding, brothers xiaoxin and zyxel,

I mistook jaguar for CK as the last time i fucked them is both on same day.

CK clear exhaust pipe good :)

ming
30-04-2004, 05:04 AM

cheers
xiaoxin

Like this have to wait few months than can see her again liao. :rolleyes:

ming
30-04-2004, 05:05 AM
He just bought new ear plugs, hehe... :D

Cheers!
zyxel

May be he like listen to those cock words..........hehehe :D

xiaoxin
30-04-2004, 11:15 AM
Like this have to wait few months than can see her again liao. :rolleyes:

I thought u have not been to GL long long liao..?? :D

Anyway she has went back for one month break oredi..
She told me she will be back asap.. not two or three months lah.

cheers
xiaoxin

ming
01-05-2004, 01:08 AM

cheers
xiaoxin

I am talking about u must wait long long.......must tie rubberband liao......hehehe

Ah Dez
01-05-2004, 04:12 AM

cheers
xiaoxin

Jaguar has been in business for almost... 9 years.

Since the day i 1st get into contact with her.......... I KNOW SHE CANNOT BE TRUSTED... everytime she say a short while, also at least 1 1/2 mth. Maybe i againest her?
Don't know lah.... when she start to TEH!!!.. wah lan eh.... TAK BOLEH TAHAN.

freddykuah
01-05-2004, 03:33 PM
Ah Dez

Say a short while always take long time to come back, You can't bear to let her go is it? ;)

Chain her up and don't let her go :D

xiaoxin
01-05-2004, 07:00 PM
Jaguar has been in business for almost... 9 years.

Since the day i 1st get into contact with her.......... I KNOW SHE CANNOT BE TRUSTED... everytime she say a short while, also at least 1 1/2 mth. Maybe i againest her?
Don't know lah.... when she start to TEH!!!.. wah lan eh.... TAK BOLEH TAHAN.

Dun said until like that leh bro dez, she have changed alot oredi..
seldom see u post about, the first time i read your post, u suan her until like.. I think is too harsh to say that she cannot be trusted..
And i dun think she has been here for 9 yrs lah, i had her since her first day of work..

cheers
xiaoxin

xiaoxin
01-05-2004, 07:03 PM
I am talking about u must wait long long.......must tie rubberband liao......hehehe

Dun need la, I can Lun just like u do.. hehe....

cheers
xiaoxin

ming
02-05-2004, 05:10 AM
Dun said until like that leh bro dez, she have changed alot oredi..
seldom see u post about, the first time i read your post, u suan her until like.. I think is too harsh to say that she cannot be trusted..
And i dun think she has been here for 9 yrs lah, i had her since her first day of work..

cheers
xiaoxin

Than for how long she has work in GL??? "Crap crap crap" U really her die hard fan.

I loon because got no money, u so rich........drive such a big car.........dont tourture ur little bro. :p

ming
02-05-2004, 05:15 AM
Ah Dez

Say a short while always take long time to come back, You can't bear to let her go is it?

Chain her up and don't let her go :D

Our ah dez will be other way round, the girls chain him up...........kekeke :D

xiaoxin
02-05-2004, 09:10 AM
Than for how long she has work in GL??? "Crap crap crap" U really her die hard fan.

I loon because got no money, u so rich........drive such a big car.........dont tourture ur little bro. :p

Since when have u seen me driving???
I think u have mistaken me.. hehe... Pm me next time u wanna go down, then we can meet..
Of course i will not TORTURE my brother if i have money..
Got any other girl to recommend?? hehe....

cheers
xiaoxin

freddykuah
16-05-2004, 11:20 AM
hey Jaguar

Pls come bk, i miss you. I believe you know who i am. call me when you're bk. i want to have a great time with you...hehe

guys a bit mushy...sorry man...

xiaoxin
17-05-2004, 08:30 PM
hey Jaguar

Pls come bk, i miss you. I believe you know who i am. call me when you're bk. i want to have a great time with you...hehe

guys a bit mushy...sorry man...

Don't like that leh bro freddy, if she read your message, i am afraid she don't want come back.

freddykuah
30-05-2004, 10:58 PM
No way she will cum bk as I provide my service to her not she provide service to me.. :D

xiaoxin
02-07-2004, 11:05 PM
No way she will cum bk as I provide my service to her not she provide service to me.. :D

Hello bro, she was back, so did you do anything or hurt her again..
hehe...

cheers
xiaoxin

freddykuah
03-07-2004, 09:36 AM
Hurt her???

Yes, yes, yes, I always hurt her...with my dick :p

freddykuah
19-07-2004, 07:17 PM
Called her homebase 2day, told me "bo lai"...
She has gone missing again...anyway, bros we are used to it liao, aren't we?

ming
20-07-2004, 12:56 AM
Called her homebase 2day, told me "bo lai"...
She has gone missing again...anyway, bros we are used to it liao, aren't we?

Told u not to injuried her already......U see, Now i want to go n see her also cannot. Must ban u from seeing her..........kekeke :p

Jaguar please come back for me...I had ban this Freddykuah liao. :D

freddykuah
20-07-2004, 08:19 PM
Yes, I always injured bcos I have thick fat long dick... now stuck in it that's y u can't c her...this way u will never c her again :p

cbjuiceyumseng
22-07-2004, 02:55 PM
In my recent last fuck with her....i made her shiver or hips going into spasms when i am in a missonary position leh...

Any brothers experienced this with her? Is this her normal trick or did she cum? lol

Btw i fucked her only 3 times nia....i love her tits though...suckable. :D

ming
25-07-2004, 07:39 AM
Yes, I always injured bcos I have thick fat long dick... now stuck in it that's y u can't c her...this way u will never c her again .

:eek: U win liao...........kekeke