PDA

View Full Version : FR on Jaguar ( 2411 )

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Prime2000
09-10-2002, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by ming

Bro Prime

Thanks for your concern...........what another 6 months??????? i think 1 month i die liao..........have to fade away liao:(

Need help to jail break...................

Prime2000

Trussardi
09-10-2002, 02:24 PM
Is Jaguar working already??

ming
09-10-2002, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Prime2000

Need help to jail break...................

Prime2000

Bro Prime

Sure need help, but not so soon have to cool down for awhile first will ask for your help if required............:(

Prime2000
11-10-2002, 07:26 AM

Bro Prime

Sure need help, but not so soon have to cool down for awhile first will ask for your help if required............:(

For now.............help is FOC...........later.................will start to charge..................as our magician don't give away free advice.......hehehehe

Prime2000

ming
12-10-2002, 04:35 AM

For now.............help is FOC...........later.................will start to charge..................as our magician don't give away free advice.......hehehehe

Prime2000

Bro Prime

Never mind, i now go karaoke often lah..........I believe i still can make short escape if i need to........kekeke........Like that i can save alot liao.

Prime2000
12-10-2002, 06:51 AM

Bro Prime

Never mind, i now go karaoke often lah..........I believe i still can make short escape if i need to........kekeke........Like that i can save alot liao.

Now changed location, go Karaoke..............can join you or not?..............I think play Mahjong better..................

Prime2000

ming
12-10-2002, 03:18 PM

Now changed location, go Karaoke..............can join you or not?..............I think play Mahjong better..................

Prime2000

Bro Prime

OK, next time ask you along...........as for mahjong will be in two weeks time.:(

Ah Dez
14-10-2002, 12:53 AM

Bro Prime

OK, next time ask you along...........as for mahjong will be in two weeks time.:(

Play mahjong never call me ...... play how big?

KID278
16-10-2002, 02:41 AM
I dont think she's induges in gamblings or mahjongs, perhaps occassionaliy 4D and ToTo maybe. Lately she has been quite to her elusive self again, maybe she is tired or there is something on her mind troubling her. I also lately reckon there are omeone out to betray and bad mouth me. I have no fear on such things as whatever it is I believe our mutual understandings should be able to stand off all this sowing of discord.

Cheers.
Kid278.:D

cuntking
16-10-2002, 05:32 PM
bro kid, have to agree with you on this .... it is people's mouth, let them say what they want ..... "real gold not scare of red stove fire"!

Originally posted by KID278
I also lately reckon there are omeone out to betray and bad mouth me. I have no fear on such things as whatever it is I believe our mutual understandings should be able to stand off all this sowing of discord.

Cheers.
Kid278.:D

KID278
19-10-2002, 04:42 AM
Originally posted by cuntking
bro kid, have to agree with you on this .... it is people's mouth, let them say what they want ..... "real gold not scare of red stove fire"!

bro cuntking, what good will it do, detroying us so they can take over us.....haiz.....sometimes I wonders if life have to be such a way........:(

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
19-10-2002, 12:42 PM
bro kid, like you told me before these people just don't know the rules of the game ..... just do what we should do ... they have their 'fun' and we have ours. Take care and be happy.

bro cuntking, what good will it do, detroying us so they can take over us.....haiz.....sometimes I wonders if life have to be such a way........:(

Cheers.
Kid278.

zyxel01
21-10-2002, 02:29 PM
Got itchy today (21 Oct 2002), so went to HQ at about 12:30pm, and told T to get either Teresa or Carol. He said still early, may not be around still. He called and nobody answered. He tried calling a few houses, and he said Jaguar ok? I hesistated. Then I said ok....

I hope Jaguar is reading this. I dun intend to call her cos I still have restriction on my part... my tooth still not that good lah....

Anyway, she arrived a few minutes later, and she was surprised to see me. We had a wonderful time together....

Jaguar.... you are still the best lah....hehe....

Cheers!
zyxel

KID278
21-10-2002, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by zyxel01
Got itchy today (21 Oct 2002), so went to HQ at about 12:30pm, and told T to get either Teresa or Carol. He said still early, may not be around still. He called and nobody answered. He tried calling a few houses, and he said Jaguar ok? I hesistated. Then I said ok....

I hope Jaguar is reading this. I dun intend to call her cos I still have restriction on my part... my tooth still not that good lah....

Anyway, she arrived a few minutes later, and she was surprised to see me. We had a wonderful time together....

Cheers!
zyxel

bro zyxel, you said she' stll best and yet hesitated just because your tooth is not good, excuses again....hehehhe....... :D What has your tooth got to do with her. We could have a chance meetiig if you pm me. Any way I met Ming and have our wonder full sssions too. After mimg teats me to the duck rice dinnner we froceed to HQ, meeting Prime and gary for a while. Nice meeting you guys

I will be disappearing if the company meeting turns sour tomorrow. The chance meetin we just might have to leave it to fate again.......haiz.........:(

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
22-10-2002, 01:19 AM
bro kid, good luck to your meeting tomorrow .... keep us inform and we may still have the chance meeting.

btw, the gary you meet is not the same as the nick 'gary' in here ... hee hee

bro zyxel, you said she' stll best and yet hesitated just because your tooth is not good, excuses again....hehehhe....... :D What has your tooth got to do with her. We could have a chance meetiig if you pm me. Any way I met Ming and have our wonder full sssions too. After mimg teats me to the duck rice dinnner we froceed to HQ, meeting Prime and gary for a while. Nice meeting you guys

I will be disappearing if the company meeting turns sour tomorrow. The chance meetin we just might have to leave it to fate again.......haiz.........:(

Cheers.
Kid278.

Prime2000
22-10-2002, 01:27 AM

Cheers.
Kid278.

Bro Kid

Nice meeting you again...............as you said..........if fated, we will meet again...........

The Gary you have met is not Uncle Newbie............check on the thread "Prime Hit List" you will know who is he..........he was the last one to post in my thread which is now closed............

Prime2000

KID278
22-10-2002, 04:23 AM
bro kid, good luck to your meeting tomorrow .... keep us inform and we may still have the chance meeting.

btw, the gary you meet is not the same as the nick 'gary' in here ... hee hee

bro cuntking, ming, prime, gary ( is he druids) I sure need more than luck tomorrow after all the kinds of insubordinations they had tolerated with me. I had a bad feeling about the ultimatum. Sadly I will say there will not be any chance meeting going to happen and this time I disappear is going to be long while.

I will have to see how we can keep in touch without going thru the company's network protocol.

Till then you all enjoy yourelf and take care.

Cheers.
Kid278.

Ah Dez
22-10-2002, 05:19 AM
Jaguar The Sai Nai Queen
---------------------------------

Jaguar Jaguar Sai Nai Queen
Jaguar Jaguar When have you been?

Jaguar Jaguar Many Misses You
Jaguar Jaguar How are You?

Elusive and difficult to call
But when you get her, you got to try it all.

zyxel01
22-10-2002, 09:40 AM

Cheers.
Kid278.

Bro KID, it was really unfortunate that I did not PM you on my trip to GL. And yes, it was really my tooth problem that I hesistated to call her. Check with her why I skipped a step which I would always do for her, and she will say it was due to my tooth.... hehe....

I wish you all the best in your future bro.... and we shall meet.....

Cheers!
zyxel

KID278
22-10-2002, 12:21 PM

Bro KID, it was really unfortunate that I did not PM you on my trip to GL. And yes, it was really my tooth problem that I hesistated to call her. Check with her why I skipped a step which I would always do for her, and she will say it was due to my tooth.... hehe....

I wish you all the best in your future bro.... and we shall meet.....

Cheers!
zyxel

Bro zyxel, thanks and a million thanks for all the well wishes and may the best be also with you. Perhaps one day we shall meet...I will leave the hope open.......I will sadly miss you guys....I will pm you my email address to keep in touch. I believe you all will take care of my little darling when I am not around. I am hesitating if there is a need to kill this thread or let it go. Over at that side I will have to try to look for ways to link up outside the company's network protocol to see if I can get access into here.

All the best and may the force be with you.

Cheers.
Kid278.

zyxel01
22-10-2002, 12:47 PM

Bro zyxel, thanks and a million thanks for all the well wishes and may the best be also with you. Perhaps one day we shall meet...I will leave the hope open.......I will sadly miss you guys....I will pm you my email address to keep in touch. I believe you all will take care of my little darling when I am not around. I am hesitating if there is a need to kill this thread or let it go. Over at that side I will have to try to look for ways to link up outside the company's network protocol to see if I can get access into here.

Cheers.
Kid278.

Thanks bro KID... I am beginning to sense some sadness in me already..... Tho we have not met, but I just dun know why I feel sad now.....

Be strong....
zyxel

cuntking
22-10-2002, 03:04 PM
bro kid, you are still here at times time ...... no meeting with your darling ... hee hee hee

All the best and the best will be with you too (no matter where you are).

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
22-10-2002, 03:50 PM

bro cuntking, ming, prime, gary ( is he druids) I sure need more than luck tomorrow after all the kinds of insubordinations they had tolerated with me. I had a bad feeling about the ultimatum. Sadly I will say there will not be any chance meeting going to happen and this time I disappear is going to be long while.

I will have to see how we can keep in touch without going thru the company's network protocol.

Till then you all enjoy yourelf and take care.

Cheers.
Kid278.

Shifu

Sorry, i had to leave you behind with Prime n Cuntking as my time is not enough.....have to rush to meet my boss.......Nice again talking to you, do take care n keep in touch. Wish that your meeting would be fine.

As for Keeping this thread, i will do my best to help as i am your tudi lah. But it will be your decision whether to keep it or delete away.

KID278
22-10-2002, 04:00 PM

Thanks bro KID... I am beginning to sense some sadness in me already..... Tho we have not met, but I just dun know why I feel sad now.....

Be strong....
zyxel

Bro zyxel, it is always sad and bitter to bid farewell. We may not have met yet but we have shared our common happiness in cyberspace for quite awhile since. I am a sharing brudder as you all know me but many a time we overlooked the virtual reality of a kind of friendly bondage building inside ourselves. I am also feeling sad now.....as a matter of fact I have been sad since my returned for the cny festivals. I have tried all avenue fighting not to go but the cruel reality is that I have lost the fight........so for better or for worst, life is cruel.....like it or not I have to move on.......til then for now......

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
22-10-2002, 04:11 PM

Cheers!
zyxel

Bro zyxel

You mei liang xin...........said she the best than hesistated.........I go to her base also must wait wait you know? Nowsaday time is very precious to me..........Now wonder she kept on smiling when she return to her base......see you huh........;)

Bro Prime

How are you now (sick)? Felt any better, see you so weak n sick yesterday...........Do take care of your health, don't overwork. Work can never be finish. Wish you could recover fast my bro.

KID278
22-10-2002, 04:34 PM
bro kid, you are still here at times time ...... no meeting with your darling ... hee hee hee

All the best and the best will be with you too (no matter where you are).

bro cuntking, I wish I can manage my mood to see her but sadly things aint as simple. I am having a meeting with my two boss in about an hour's time. There will be heated arguments and debates I have to handle as they will be moving the directives on when I should go. Worst case scenario I might even have to go tomorrow......it happens before and it will happen gain......

I should not be boring you with my problems so all the best to you.........til then........

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
22-10-2002, 08:29 PM

Shifu

Sorry, i had to leave you behind with Prime n Cuntking as my time is not enough.....have to rush to meet my boss.......Nice again talking to you, do take care n keep in touch. Wish that your meeting would be fine.

As for Keeping this thread, i will do my best to help as i am your tudi lah. But it will be your decision whether to keep it or delete away.

bro ming, threre is nothing to be sorry about. Time had no mercy and is never enough for anything. The pity is I dont have time left for more meetings to talk about our experirences abd fun.

We did not stay long outside when I and cuntking went into tommy's for a cup of tea unfortunately prime didnt want to follow. We chit chat till nine plus and make our move going seperate ways.

At long last I and prime met and now atleast I recognises him. It was suppose to be our second meeting but I really have a hard time making out how he looks like after our first meeting suppose to be in Gwee's place. Nice talking to you prime and was hearing you are not too well so take care while you enjoy.

Company meeting sulks I had been thru it time and again and I never like it. And will always be the th first one to walk out. This time is no different, it is very different, we argued and debated more furiously as the directives for me to go were handed to me.

Bro ming, in regards to the thread I 'll let you handled it maybe with zyxel. You all can chat and keep it alive and if over the other side I can managed to try and link up outside company's network protocol I may even chat with you guys once in a while. Please take care of my little darling while I am a way and if she signal or the thread is getting out of hand just kill it.

We had each others email so we can still keep in touch. My one worry now is that fucking junk place might even cut down on ecom budgets. I had disappear before and this time is no different.

Take care guys and enjoy yourselves, may the force be with you.

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
22-10-2002, 09:36 PM

Bro zyxel

You mei liang xin...........said she the best than hesistated.........I go to her base also must wait wait you know? Nowsaday time is very precious to me..........Now wonder she kept on smiling when she return to her base......see you huh........;)

Bro Prime

How are you now (sick)? Felt any better, see you so weak n sick yesterday...........Do take care of your health, don't overwork. Work can never be finish. Wish you could recover fast my bro.

bro ming, little darling starts work quite early, if you have time constrainst you can discuss with her and be there first so no need to joke, suan or squabble with zyxel. She's a nice gal I've known for a long time. You treat her nice and she will treat you equally nice.

bro prime, are you really not well. If so rest well and take care. Age is a main factor affecting this game. Sleeping habbits is a very strong telltale sign we cant deny. Enjoy but also take care.

Cheers.
Kid278.

Prime2000
22-10-2002, 10:18 PM

Bro Prime

Ming

Thanks for your concern........the haze didn't help much on my recovery.......furthermore a fire which started last Thursday near my work site is still burning.........so the smoke from the fire didn't help my recovery either.......haizzzzz

Feels better today..........as I try to stay away from site work.

Prime2000

Prime2000
22-10-2002, 10:23 PM

bro prime, are you really not well. If so rest well and take care. Age is a main factor affecting this game. Sleeping habbits is a very strong telltale sign we cant deny. Enjoy but also take care.

Cheers.
Kid278.

I am not really well as I was having asthma attack yesterday......also very moody since Friday. Have to admit that I am not young anymore, as an asthmatic patient healing process takes slightly longer. Thanks

Prime2000

KID278
22-10-2002, 11:02 PM

I am not really well as I was having asthma attack yesterday......also very moody since Friday. Have to admit that I am not young anymore, as an asthmatic patient healing process takes slightly longer. Thanks

Prime2000

bro prime, sorry to hear that you had asthma problems. Do you believe in eating bats helps containing the attacks. When I was young I have heard of bats and certain kind of chinese herbs can cure asthma before puberty. But those detected after puberty can still take it to control the frequency of attacks. Maybe you can try asking around those old folks with some medical knowledge.

In western medicine they can only control but they cant cure. What they know is that allergies caused the windpipe to swell thus the difficulty in breathing. And to my knowledge nowadays antihistamine sprays are what most patients carries with them incase there is an attack.

But if eating bats does helps I see no harm trying afterall it is a kind of food. Nevertheless the slight problem is that to get bats in singapore might not be that convenient these days.

There is another treatment I have heard is they rear a kind of insects that looks like playing mantis which feeds on guava leaves. They collect its shits and turn it into medicine for asthma.

All these are hearsays and I believe you may have heard it before.

Cheers.
Kid278.

manhorsesg
22-10-2002, 11:23 PM

We had each others email so we can still keep in touch. My one worry now is that fucking junk place might even cut down on ecom budgets. I had disappear before and this time is no different.

Take care guys and enjoy yourselves, may the force be with you.

Cheers.
Kid278.

uh, you will, at the very least, have a notebook with modem, don't you :)

so the possible hiccup is not getting a ISP where you are temporarily going, rite? way I see it is - fix the ISP and get a notebook with modem and presto! you are still in civilisation :)

luck!!

KID278
22-10-2002, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by manhorsesg

uh, you will, at the very least, have a notebook with modem, don't you :)

so the possible hiccup is not getting a ISP where you are temporarily going, rite? way I see it is - fix the ISP and get a notebook with modem and presto! you are still in civilisation

luck!!

how I wish it is temporarily. The place is so ulu that the thought of it makes me sick. I will have to see what I can do with what I have. It aint that simple.

Cheers,
Kid278.

cuntking
23-10-2002, 01:17 AM
bro kid, we (at least me) understand what you will be facing over there. Just do the best with what it can offer there, even if there is nothing ...... it will not be forever.

how I wish it is temporarily. The place is so ulu that the thought of it makes me sick. I will have to see what I can do with what I have. It aint that simple.

Cheers,
Kid278.

KID278
23-10-2002, 01:24 AM
bro kid, we (at least me) understand what you will be facing over there. Just do the best with what it can offer there, even if there is nothing ...... it will not be forever.

bro cuntking, thanks for the kind words. I will be disappearing sooner than excpected unless I delinquent again.

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
23-10-2002, 01:39 AM
bro kid, this may not sound nice ..... do what you have to do, get it over and done with .... Cheers!

bro cuntking, thanks for the kind words. I will be disappearing sooner than excpected unless I delinquent again.

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
23-10-2002, 02:24 AM

Ming

Thanks for your concern........the haze didn't help much on my recovery.......furthermore a fire which started last Thursday near my work site is still burning.........so the smoke from the fire didn't help my recovery either.......haizzzzz

Feels better today..........as I try to stay away from site work.

Prime2000

Bro Prime

Nice to hear that you better today.........as for the haze, you should stay more indoor where the air will affect more if you stay outdoor.............do take care my bro. Will call you if i am free to join you all for coffee.

ming
23-10-2002, 02:35 AM

bro ming, little darling starts work quite early, if you have time constrainst you can discuss with her and be there first so no need to joke, suan or squabble with zyxel. She's a nice gal I've known for a long time. You treat her nice and she will treat you equally nice.

Cheers.
Kid278.

Shifu

I n bro zyxel ok wan........we had meet lots of time......we can take joke n suan......correct bro zyxel.....kekeke.......Your little darling should be happy seeing her two lovers suaning each other for her lah.........correct jaguar (Just some fun ok). If we take seriously in this forum than every mins will be suffering.......have to relax in this forum n GL so can enjoy more. This is what i feel, but as i has said if anyone get offended by my suaning than i will apologise to him.

As for your little darling thread i will try to do my best to maintain it........i believe bro zyxel would be able to help. Don't worry i won't bully your little darling......she has been that nice n wonderful to me.

Do take care shifu.........if fated we would meet again.

KID278
23-10-2002, 03:06 AM
bro kid, this may not sound nice ..... do what you have to do, get it over and done with .... Cheers!

bro cuntking, honestly speaking I had a very rebellious character. When my tolerance and endurance are stretch beyon limits I will rebell with whatever I have. If the situattions is that simple as do what I ahve to do,get it over and done with my problems would have been solved long ago. I can quit my current job but the consequences is will I be able to get myself another job in singapore.

Cheers,
Kid278.

KID278
23-10-2002, 03:21 AM

Shifu

I n bro zyxel ok wan........we had meet lots of time......we can take joke n suan......correct bro zyxel.....kekeke.......Your little darling should be happy seeing her two lovers suaning each other for her lah.........correct jaguar (Just some fun ok). If we take seriously in this forum than every mins will be suffering.......have to relax in this forum n GL so can enjoy more. This is what i feel, but as i has said if anyone get offended by my suaning than i will apologise to him.

As for your little darling thread i will try to do my best to maintain it........i believe bro zyxel would be able to help. Don't worry i won't bully your little darling......she has been that nice n wonderful to me.

Do take care shifu.........if fated we would meet again.

bro ming, glad to hear that you and zyxel are good buddies.

Treat my little darling nice ok as for the thread if it can sustain let it be otherwise just kill it.

I can and will take care of myself as for meeting I am having a big doubt over fate.......hehehehe........:D anyway you guys to take care and enyoy the life you had been blessed.

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
23-10-2002, 04:07 AM

Treat my little darling nice ok as for the thread if it can sustain let it be otherwise just kill it.

I can and will take care of myself as for meeting I am having a big doubt over fate.......hehehehe........:D anyway you guys to take care and enyoy the life you had been blessed.

Cheers.
Kid278.

Shifu

Noted, but how if your little darling turn out to be naughty.........kekeke.....can cane her for you or not? :D Bro zyxel, able to help in maintain the thread?

zyxel01
23-10-2002, 09:41 AM

Cheers.
Kid278.

Yah lah.... Ming and I are ok.... we may sound like shouting ot suaning at each other, but we are really ok.... so far.... hehe....

I will try my best to keep this thread alive.... However, I am also becoming busier now.... Will still try my best....

Bro KID, hope to meet you one day....

May all the good luck be with you from now on...
zyxel

Prime2000
23-10-2002, 03:37 PM

bro prime, sorry to hear that you had asthma problems. Do you believe in eating bats helps containing the attacks. When I was young I have heard of bats and certain kind of chinese herbs can cure asthma before puberty. But those detected after puberty can still take it to control the frequency of attacks. Maybe you can try asking around those old folks with some medical knowledge.

In western medicine they can only control but they cant cure. What they know is that allergies caused the windpipe to swell thus the difficulty in breathing. And to my knowledge nowadays antihistamine sprays are what most patients carries with them incase there is an attack.

But if eating bats does helps I see no harm trying afterall it is a kind of food. Nevertheless the slight problem is that to get bats in singapore might not be that convenient these days.

There is another treatment I have heard is they rear a kind of insects that looks like playing mantis which feeds on guava leaves. They collect its shits and turn it into medicine for asthma.

All these are hearsays and I believe you may have heard it before.

Cheers.
Kid278.

Bro Kid

I have heard about it..........but not all. Thanks for your info........and like to wish you all the best...............see you soon.....

Prime2000

ming
28-10-2002, 08:23 PM

Yah lah.... Ming and I are ok.... we may sound like shouting ot suaning at each other, but we are really ok.... so far.... hehe....

I will try my best to keep this thread alive.... However, I am also becoming busier now.... Will still try my best....

Bro KID, hope to meet you one day....

May all the good luck be with you from now on...
zyxel

Bro zyxel, how things going for you? Been missing from the forum for fews days lah, so what is the hottest topic of GL? You very the busy like me preparing for my 'O' level exam issit?:p

Bro Kid, have you been away? So any update of your little darling? Will be back after my exam..........kekeke

cuntking
29-10-2002, 12:42 AM
The Cat is MISSING!

Bro zyxel, how things going for you? Been missing from the forum for fews days lah, so what is the hottest topic of GL? You very the busy like me preparing for my 'O' level exam issit?:p

Bro Kid, have you been away? So any update of your little darling? Will be back after my exam..........kekeke

zyxel01
29-10-2002, 09:41 AM

I have been pretty busy too, with work and my new tooth problem.... I am going for any surgery soon for my wisdom tooth. Had infection recently and the X-Ray showed a wisdom tooth lying flat against my last tooth, causing bad infection on the gum. This surgery will be a very serious one. I have to be warded in the hospital for 3 days.

Cheers!
zyxel

Xiao_zhu
29-10-2002, 10:04 AM

I have been pretty busy too, with work and my new tooth problem.... I am going for any surgery soon for my wisdom tooth. Had infection recently and the X-Ray showed a wisdom tooth lying flat against my last tooth, causing bad infection on the gum. This surgery will be a very serious one. I have to be warded in the hospital for 3 days.

Cheers!
zyxel Busy is ok But you still must know how to take care of your self you know?
Btw i wish you all the best and hope to see you soon....
Take Care Bro.....

cuntking
29-10-2002, 01:20 PM
bro zyxel, what happen ..... sounds serious. Told you just follow me, tie the tooth to a lamp pole and drive off in the car simple and easy ... ha ha ha .... (don't laugh too hard wait you toothache)

I wonder id the cat has gone missing due to tooth problem too .... hee hee hee

Cheers!
zyxel

ming
29-10-2002, 08:51 PM
The Cat is MISSING!

Bro cuntking, always like that you know when bro zyxel tooth problem she will gone missing. This time dun know when coming back liao. My shifu also missing lah, may be the two of them go holiday liao. If my shifu is around sure got CNN news update on this.

Bro zyxel, do take care of yourself ok.......i once again represent the cat to console you......."Darling, why again like that? Tell you not take too much sweet liao, you just dun listen........now i punish you no kissing for today"........kekeke

Ah Dez
30-10-2002, 12:03 AM

Bro cuntking, always like that you know when bro zyxel tooth problem she will gone missing. This time dun know when coming back liao. My shifu also missing lah, may be the two of them go holiday liao. If my shifu is around sure got CNN news update on this.

Bro zyxel, do take care of yourself ok.......i once again represent the cat to console you......."Darling, why again like that? Tell you not take too much sweet liao, you just dun listen........now i punish you no kissing for today"........kekeke

Just meow meow at him can liao :D

zyxel01
31-10-2002, 09:44 AM

aiya.... I am not that great lah.... I think she gone missing cos of bro KID lah.....

Cheers!
zyxel

ming
03-11-2002, 03:38 AM

aiya.... I am not that great lah.... I think she gone missing cos of bro KID lah.....

Cheers!
zyxel

Bro Zyxel, Don't know where my shifu have gone? Now are you with me to kept this thread alive........Any news when she will be back........you her no 2 lover if not you than who that could be? So her no 1 n 2 lovers not around, so she gone missing issit? When will be your operation do take care ok........Once again represent the cat "Darling got miss me or not kiss kiss kiss"........hahahaha :p

ming
18-11-2002, 07:51 AM
The cat is back n working on sunday.;)

cuntking
19-11-2002, 01:19 AM
Oppssss ..... I only saw her party at HQ monday, did not know that she was back on Sunday .... bro ming you book her the whole day is it?

The cat is back n working on sunday.;)

ming
19-11-2002, 04:43 AM
Oppssss ..... I only saw her party at HQ monday, did not know that she was back on Sunday .... bro ming you book her the whole day is it?

Bro cuntking, book her the whole day.........than you must be the first to queue for her at her homebase........may be got chances............:p

Ah Dez
19-11-2002, 01:50 PM
Bro cuntking, book her the whole day.........than you must be the first to queue for her at her homebase........may be got chances............:p

No wonder I was at a house and some fellow waited for her for a whole day. Is she worth the wait, there are over 200 gals to chosse. :confused:

Jang5556
19-11-2002, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Ah Dez
No wonder I was at a house and some fellow waited for her for a whole day. Is she worth the wait, there are over 200 gals to chosse. :confused:

I have to admit that she doesn't do much for me but then again, everyone has his likes and dislikes right ?

Regards

Jang

omnia
19-11-2002, 08:26 PM
No wonder I was at a house and some fellow waited for her for a whole day. Is she worth the wait, there are over 200 gals to chosse.

it's all abt the chemistry...;)

ming
20-11-2002, 02:13 AM
No wonder I was at a house and some fellow waited for her for a whole day. Is she worth the wait, there are over 200 gals to chosse.

Bro Ah Dez, don't get confused ok............kekeke............how still not speaking about your 4 hrs wait of your darling........hahaha :p

She always that cheerful n will cheer up my day...........talk about A than she will talk about B.....hahahaha...........but don't know about others bro with her.

Bro Jang, i fully agreed on that.

Bro omnia, i still don't much understand about what the chemistry is? I newbie, sorry pls don't flame me ok.

Anyway the cat will be going back for her month leave by the end of Nov. Bro Zyxel, you better be fast......she will sure heal your mouth pain n heart pain.............hehehe

new_cummer
20-11-2002, 09:58 AM
Bro omnia, i still don't much understand about what the chemistry is? I newbie, sorry pls don't flame me ok.

Anyway the cat will be going back for her month leave by the end of Nov. Bro Zyxel, you better be fast......she will sure heal your mouth pain n heart pain.............hehehe

Bro ming...you newbie meh? How cum you neber ask "Where is Tommy's place?"...Hahaha:D

omnia
20-11-2002, 12:30 PM

sexual attraction;)

Ah Dez
21-11-2002, 01:37 AM
Bro Ah Dez, don't get confused ok............kekeke............how still not speaking about your 4 hrs wait of your darling........hahaha :p

Well my darling now not working but I still can get her, so you say leh?

ming
21-11-2002, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by new_cummer
Bro ming...you newbie meh? How cum you neber ask "Where is Tommy's place?"...Hahaha:D

Bro new_cummer, i am really newbie ok, but aiya.......don't know why they ask that question...........any person can read the forum than the no is lor plus unit no what so simple. They have not been driving or do not know how to read street directory. My history of GL only half a year ok.

ming
21-11-2002, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by omnia
sexual attraction;)

Thanks, bro omnia..........like that i don't have any chemistry with her liao.

Bro Ah dez.......My second darling MG looking for you? So what you get from your darling.........can tell more about it........hahaha.......Don't play play ok.........wait she know about it than will let you wait double for 8hrs...........kekeke

omnia
21-11-2002, 02:24 PM

you and how many others?;)

pretty in pink
omnia

Kiddo
21-11-2002, 11:27 PM

No offense but having a gal's personal contact is no big deal AND I do admit I don't have your darling's contact.

Cheers!

ming
22-11-2002, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Kiddo
No offense but having a gal's personal contact is no big deal AND I do admit I don't have your darling's contact.

Cheers!

Agreed! Having a gal's contact is no big deal.......but that ah dez never said clear what he get...........may be is her G-strip ok.........hahahaha:D

new_cummer
22-11-2002, 04:55 PM
Agreed! Having a gal's contact is no big deal.......but that ah dez never said clear what he get...........may be is her G-strip ok.........hahahaha:D
.....or her tampon leh....kekekeke:D

ming
22-11-2002, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by new_cummer
.....or her tampon leh....kekekeke:D

Hahahaha...........Don't know lah........must ask him........kekeke

ming
28-11-2002, 03:12 AM
The cat will be going for her one month leave starting from friday. So today is her last day of the year.........those bro misses her better be early.;)

cuntking
29-11-2002, 12:41 AM
bro ming, you never say earlier .... her OKT called HQ in the late evening and Tommy asked if I want but I was not in the mood (lost football on Wed) .... haizzzzz!

The cat will be going for her one month leave starting from friday. So today is her last day of the year.........those bro misses her better be early.;)

ming
29-11-2002, 01:41 AM
bro ming, you never say earlier .... her OKT called HQ in the late evening and Tommy asked if I want but I was not in the mood (lost football on Wed) .... haizzzzz!

Bro cuntking, u interested? I knew about the news two weeks ago when i visit her. U still can get her next year or she would not be coming back.

zyxel01
29-11-2002, 09:47 AM

Aiya... you sure or not..... excuse right....

Hehe....

Cheers!
zyxel

ming
29-11-2002, 11:31 PM
Aiya... you sure or not..... excuse right....

Hehe....

Cheers!
zyxel

Bro zyxel, what issit about?????????

cuntking
30-11-2002, 04:20 AM
bro ming, looks like you had taken over your shifu's role to update us on the cat ..... you are now her Number 1 darling?

bro zyxel, you also taken over bro kid's role to 'suan' me about the cat?

zyxel01
30-11-2002, 10:16 AM
Bro zyxel, what issit about?????????

Aiya.... YOu know your shifu always say cuntking has rubber words. Always give excuse that he cannot get her cos of some reasons blah blah blah...

Cheers!
zyxel

ming
30-11-2002, 05:01 PM
bro ming, looks like you had taken over your shifu's role to update us on the cat ..... you are now her Number 1 darling?

bro zyxel, you also taken over bro kid's role to 'suan' me about the cat?

Bro cuntking, i promise my shifu to maintain this thread.....so hv to do some update till my shifu return.............I am her No 1 darling........hahaha..............but i know who was her No 1 darling.;)

Bro zyxel, so u got kena sayang from her as u already back with happening.........got new darling issit........that bro cuntking rubber words is already fact. However, do not know about that bro Ah Dez...........Hello...........Ah Dez said something about what u get.............we very the anxiou to know.

zyxel01
02-12-2002, 02:32 PM
Bro cuntking, i promise my shifu to maintain this thread.....so hv to do some update till my shifu return.............I am her No 1 darling........hahaha..............but i know who was her No 1 darling.;)

Bro zyxel, so u got kena sayang from her as u already back with happening.........got new darling issit........that bro cuntking rubber words is already fact. However, do not know about that bro Ah Dez...........Hello...........Ah Dez said something about what u get.............we very the anxiou to know.

Bro ming,

Nowadays I am not financially good and more busy now. So try not to go for repeats unless buay tahan or really really miss that gal....

Cheers!
zyxel

ming
02-12-2002, 06:18 PM
Bro ming,

Nowadays I am not financially good and more busy now. So try not to go for repeats unless buay tahan or really really miss that gal....

Cheers!
zyxel

Bro zyxel, i see i see.........i also trying to control myself on the bonk.....last month only 5 sessions.......will try to cut down to only 3 per month........Try your recommendations on xin xin n zhu er already......thanks anyway. ;)

xiaoxin
02-05-2003, 04:42 PM
Thanks bro kid for yr info, just had her yesterday after so many months, ustand fm her that u hv bn away for quite sometimes, but still in contact with u ocassionally.

She is still as good as before.

cheers
xiaoxin

ming
03-05-2003, 03:34 AM
Originally posted by xiaoxin
Thanks bro kid for yr info, just had her yesterday after so many months, ustand fm her that u hv bn away for quite sometimes, but still in contact with u ocassionally.

cheers
xiaoxin

Bro Xiaoxin,

So she is back in town........how good as it good as before???????kekeke:p

xiaoxin
03-05-2003, 10:41 AM
Bro Xiaoxin,

So she is back in town........how good as it good as before???????kekeke:p

Bro Ming, i have read alot of yr post and i thought that u r one of her regular, so u should know how good she is. keke....

xiaoxin
03-05-2003, 03:28 PM
FYI, hv just call her homebase n okt said she is working today,
will be going down to join the queue soon. kekeke.....

cheers
xiaoxin

ming
03-05-2003, 05:32 PM
FYI, hv just call her homebase n okt said she is working today,
will be going down to join the queue soon. kekeke.....

cheers
xiaoxin

Bro xiaoxin, i think the queue will be that long........enjoy yourself.

KID278
03-05-2003, 06:11 PM

cheers
xiaoxin

You're welcome bro xiaoxin......so you had a good time huh!......hehehe......:D yupz had been away since before cny and missed her alot.....haiz......yes.....occasionally in contact......:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

06-05-2003, 10:32 PM
Bro Kid278

who is your best sister?

cuntking
07-05-2003, 01:33 AM
HUH? what toking U?

Originally posted by 123456
Bro Kid278

who is your best sister?

The_Hustler
07-05-2003, 01:41 AM
HUH? what toking U?

Haiya...so easy...the answer is:

KID279 lah!

Sisterless
The Hustler

cuntking
07-05-2003, 01:46 AM
bro ming, I think times are bad ........ she was available at HQ but no one wants her and I actually wants to sms you but heard from bro stunner that you are staying away from GL for the time being, so I did not.

Bro xiaoxin, i think the queue will be that long........enjoy yourself.

Jang5556
07-05-2003, 02:12 PM
bro ming, I think times are bad ........ she was available at HQ but no one wants her and I actually wants to sms you but heard from bro stunner that you are staying away from GL for the time being, so I did not.

Bro King,

Nobody want J ? Amazing. The last two times I went and ask for her always waiting. No chance unless her own hombase or your HQ it seems.

Regards

Jang

xiaoxin
07-05-2003, 02:16 PM

Yes, times are bad, bro cuntking, i used to wait for a few hours before, but now just an hours at her homebase on sunday. Perhaps partly because of SARS, keke...

cheers
xiaoxin

omnia
07-05-2003, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Jang5556
Bro King,

Nobody want J ? Amazing. The last two times I went and ask for her always waiting. No chance unless her own hombase or your HQ it seems.

Regards

Jang

perhaps not jang...fm my observations this gal does not seem to wk on a regular basis...so i think when she does work her regulars get wind & flock to her hse...now it appears that she has serviced most of her regulars for now, so if she is wking, abit easier to get her at other joints...also helped by the economic downturn & sars...

KID278
07-05-2003, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by 123456
Bro Kid278

who is your best sister?

geezz....what's this?....anyway...789101112 or maybe abcdef......how does that sound....hehehe.....:D digital alphabets

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
07-05-2003, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by The_Hustler
Haiya...so easy...the answer is:

KID279 lah!

Sisterless
The Hustler

Oops!....hope this is not something I have to think about....hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
07-05-2003, 08:30 PM
Yes, times are bad, bro cuntking, i used to wait for a few hours before, but now just an hours at her homebase on sunday. Perhaps partly because of SARS, keke...

cheers
xiaoxin

yo....so what are you suggesting?...SARS be around?...hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
07-05-2003, 08:37 PM
HUH? what toking U?

Confounded huh!....me too....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Jang5556
07-05-2003, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by omnia
perhaps not jang...fm my observations this gal does not seem to wk on a regular basis...so i think when she does work her regulars get wind & flock to her hse...now it appears that she has serviced most of her regulars for now, so if she is wking, abit easier to get her at other joints...also helped by the economic downturn & sars...

Ah is that how it works ? Regulars get first dibs of course. Oh well, keep trying I guess.

Regards

Jang

Kiddo
07-05-2003, 11:27 PM
Confounded huh!....me too....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Maybe this is the new coolest way to call a fellow cheongster? But if anyone dare to call me that, he'll definitely get a black eye from me.:D

xiaoxin
08-05-2003, 12:49 AM
yo....so what are you suggesting?...SARS be around?...hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

brokid, sorry! i dont get yr question, was wondering how to answer u. hehe.....

cheers
xiaoxin

KID278
08-05-2003, 12:22 PM
brokid, sorry! i dont get yr question, was wondering how to answer u. hehe.....

cheers
xiaoxin

bro xiaoxin, no big deal, take as a cryptic joke....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
08-05-2003, 12:52 PM
Maybe this is the new coolest way to call a fellow cheongster? But if anyone dare to call me that, he'll definitely get a black eye from me.

I dont know, I really dont know.....the world has changed....haiz....a black eye may not be good enough....maybe reconstructing the face.....hehehe.....:D violent mood.

Cheers.
Kid278.

xiaoxin
09-05-2003, 02:24 PM
Went down to her homebase again yesterday afternoon, n okt told me that a regular customer's who was in the room is booking her a few sessions.

wait for quite sometimes n left. wondering who was the guy??:confused:

was it u, bro kid??? hee...hee..:D just joking.

cheers
xiaoxin

cuntking
09-05-2003, 02:28 PM
I don't think so ......... maybe bro ming or bro zyxel ......... hee hee hee

Went down to her homebase again yesterday afternoon, n okt told me that a regular customer's who was in the room is booking her a few sessions.

wait for quite sometimes n left. wondering who was the guy??:confused:

was it u, bro kid??? hee...hee..:D just joking.

cheers
xiaoxin

xiaoxin
09-05-2003, 03:04 PM
I don't think so ......... maybe bro ming or bro zyxel ......... hee hee hee

Ya hor, maybe. will try to ask her when i meet up with her again.
hee..hee....

cheers
xiaoxin

KID278
09-05-2003, 07:54 PM

wait for quite sometimes n left. wondering who was the guy??

was it u, bro kid??? hee...hee. just joking.

cheers
xiaoxin

yo bro xiaoxin...next time knock on the door and say hi!....hehehe.....:D but dont come after me if you get yourself a black eye......hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

xiaoxin
10-05-2003, 03:43 PM
yo bro xiaoxin...next time knock on the door and say hi!....hehehe.....:D but dont come after me if you get yourself a black eye......hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Haiz...sigh.... Her okt said she is not working today..

KID278
11-05-2003, 04:45 PM
Haiz...sigh.... Her okt said she is not working today..

no need to fret...there's always a tomorrow....hehehe....:D be happy and live.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

freddykuah
12-05-2003, 08:21 PM
My suspicion is this guy who drives a BM with the car plate 29..I used to wait for 2.5hrs bcos this guy is inside. Next time, get there b4 him haha...

smlee
12-05-2003, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by freddykuah
My suspicion is this guy who drives a BM with the car plate 29..I used to wait for 2.5hrs bcos this guy is inside. Next time, get there b4 him haha...

not him ....

xiaoxin
13-05-2003, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by smlee
not him ....

Bro smlee, you are there also on that day? so you know who is the guy? hehe....curious to know.

cheers
xiaoxin

Babycarrot
13-05-2003, 06:43 PM
Bro smlee, you are there also on that day? so you know who is the guy? hehe....curious to know.

cheers
xiaoxin

Wonder why u guys can go crazy for a chicken. There so many of them waiting for ur buisness.

smlee
13-05-2003, 06:57 PM

cheers
xiaoxin

He's a regular in that house .....i think i was in there for a triple session with her...not the 2.5 hrs as you claimed

xiaoxin
14-05-2003, 12:30 AM
He's a regular in that house .....i think i was in there for a triple session with her...not the 2.5 hrs as you claimed

U r with her for triple sessions??

cheers
xiaoxin

zyxel01
14-05-2003, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Babycarrot
Wonder why u guys can go crazy for a chicken. There so many of them waiting for ur buisness.

Bro... when you have not met a gal that can give you wonderful and unforgetable service, of course you would ask this question. I understand you.....

Cheers!
zyxel

Humsap69
15-05-2003, 12:52 AM

Bro...sometimes a little of waiting is good....if one ask for a particular gal and she comes immediately then most likely she is "out" of fashion.....it also builds upo the atmostphere.......guess u are one bro who don't or have never waited for any WL in GL right???

I notice u are quite a flamer.......always trying to ignite sparks of fire in some threads......just my general observation.......

Humsap69:D

KID278
15-05-2003, 01:23 PM

Crazy but sane...join in and have fun......you'll enjoy the game....hua hee dio ho......hehehe.....:D you dont know what you're missing......hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

xiaoxin
15-05-2003, 04:53 PM
Bro... when you have not met a gal that can give you wonderful and unforgetable service, of course you would ask this question. I understand you.....

Cheers!
zyxel

yeah....u r right bro, well said.. going down again tonight.... hee....

cheers

xiaoxin
15-05-2003, 05:05 PM
Crazy but sane...join in and have fun......you'll enjoy the game....hua hee dio ho......hehehe.....:D you dont know what you're missing......hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

bro kid, today is a holiday for u? so hua hee ha... hee..hee..
actually which part of foreign land r u ha? hee...hee.
enjoy yourself.

cheers

KID278
15-05-2003, 05:52 PM
bro kid, today is a holiday for u? so hua hee ha... hee..hee..
actually which part of foreign land r u ha? hee...hee.
enjoy yourself.

cheers

bro xiaoxin, no leh.....not holiday lah.....I am off until my boss releases directives.......where am I......you try ask her when you go down, maybe she'll tell you maybe not.....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

xiaoxin
15-05-2003, 11:52 PM
bro xiaoxin, no leh.....not holiday lah.....I am off until my boss releases directives.......where am I......you try ask her when you go down, maybe she'll tell you maybe not.....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

I doubt she will tell as i hv asked her.
Thought of going down today but cannot make it. Now hv to wait till saturday..

cheers
xiaoxin

KID278
16-05-2003, 01:09 AM
I doubt she will tell as i hv asked her.
Thought of going down today but cannot make it. Now hv to wait till saturday..

cheers
xiaoxin

Oh!.....keeping it secret for me huh!....hehehe.....:D keep it that way.....the hint is very cold now 0 degree outside......

Try saturday lor....but if she work today then she might off on weekends.....hehehe....:D anyway call before you go down.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

Kiddo
16-05-2003, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by Humsap69
Bro...sometimes a little of waiting is good....if one ask for a particular gal and she comes immediately then most likely she is "out" of fashion.....it also builds upo the atmostphere.......guess u are one bro who don't or have never waited for any WL in GL right???

This one definitely I got to agree as sometimes I seem to enjoy more of the waiting for the WL rather than the bonk itself! It's something like pulling the bow, the more you pull, the more explosive the arrow will shoot out once released. But spending $150 to enjoy waiting for a WL is definitely nuts by normal standards.:D

KID278
16-05-2003, 02:23 AM
This one definitely I got to agree as sometimes I seem to enjoy more of the waiting for the WL rather than the bonk itself! It's something like pulling the bow, the more you pull, the more explosive the arrow will shoot out once released. But spending $150 to enjoy waiting for a WL is definitely nuts by normal standards.

The mood, anxiety and patience had to be managed or you'll go bonker all over waiting......hehehe.....:D especially when in those houses with lots of gals' movements or sitting near places where moans can be heard coming from the room.....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

xiaoxin
16-05-2003, 01:32 PM
Oh!.....keeping it secret for me huh!....hehehe.....:D keep it that way.....the hint is very cold now 0 degree outside......

Try saturday lor....but if she work today then she might off on weekends.....hehehe....:D anyway call before you go down.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

OIC, must be so where in europe or christchurch?? according to the forecast in the teletext(0 degree).

enjoy yourself...

cheers
xiaoxin

KID278
16-05-2003, 03:37 PM
OIC, must be so where in europe or christchurch?? according to the forecast in the teletext(0 degree).

enjoy yourself...

cheers
xiaoxin

You're getting close.....hehehe....:D you have fun too....

Cheers.
Kid278.

xiaoxin
16-05-2003, 10:21 PM
You're getting close.....hehehe....:D you have fun too....

Cheers.
Kid278.

Europe n Christchurch is so far away, not close heee.......
anyway enjoy yourself.

cheers
xiaoxin

KID278
16-05-2003, 11:43 PM
Europe n Christchurch is so far away, not close heee.......
anyway enjoy yourself.

cheers
xiaoxin

And they are far apart too.....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

xiaoxin
17-05-2003, 03:24 PM

Cheers.
Kid278.

Just knocking off fm work, will be going down soon, will send yr regards to her, bro kid.
hua hee dio ho...hee....

cheers
xiaoxin

ps: jaguar, chan lat ter, hee....hee...

KID278
17-05-2003, 05:47 PM
Just knocking off fm work, will be going down soon, will send yr regards to her, bro kid.
hua hee dio ho...hee....

cheers
xiaoxin

ps: jaguar, chan lat ter, hee....hee...

You have fun, bro xiaoxin.....and thanks anyway....ya...hua hee dio ho.....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
18-05-2003, 06:52 PM
You have fun, bro xiaoxin.....and thanks anyway....ya...hua hee dio ho.....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Shifu,

How are u doing? Nice to see u back in the forum.

ming
18-05-2003, 07:14 PM
Ya hor, maybe. will try to ask her when i meet up with her again.
hee..hee....

cheers
xiaoxin

Bro Xiaoxin,

Did she tell u who is that guy? Miss her too, did she mention anything about me?

ming
18-05-2003, 07:18 PM

So everyone is investigate who that guy is????kekeke......Really interesting. U are lucky liao.........i remember that i once waited for nearly 4.5hrs.

ming
18-05-2003, 07:29 PM
This one definitely I got to agree as sometimes I seem to enjoy more of the waiting for the WL rather than the bonk itself! It's something like pulling the bow, the more you pull, the more explosive the arrow will shoot out once released. But spending $150 to enjoy waiting for a WL is definitely nuts by normal standards.

How dare u call me nuts......but i like it......kekeke:p

ming
18-05-2003, 07:34 PM

Bro Smlee

Are u that guy who drive the BMW or u are the one who let bro xiaoxin waited in vain????????

KID278
18-05-2003, 08:16 PM
Shifu,

How are u doing? Nice to see u back in the forum.

Nothing has change much....back in the forum alright but pretty mundane down here this days.......hehehe.....:D anyway..hua hee dio ho......hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
18-05-2003, 08:18 PM
Bro Xiaoxin,

Did she tell u who is that guy? Miss her too, did she mention anything about me?

What you want her to say huh!.....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
18-05-2003, 08:23 PM
How dare u call me nuts......but i like it......kekeke

Like to called nuts.....like to be nuts.....everyone is going nuts.....hehehe.....:D again....hua hee dio ho......hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
18-05-2003, 08:30 PM
So everyone is investigate who that guy is????kekeke......Really interesting. U are lucky liao.........i remember that i once waited for nearly 4.5hrs.

fun of the game....hehehe.....:D hua hee dio ho.....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

xiaoxin
18-05-2003, 11:50 PM
Bro Xiaoxin,

No lah, never talk so much to her. Seem like she knows everything in the forum, so never talk so much to her. Infact he is invesigating who is smlee n xiaoxin. I told her i just read the forum but never register.

Is it u?? hehe.....

cheers
xiaoxin

xiaoxin
19-05-2003, 02:46 AM
Bro Smlee

Are u that guy who drive the BMW or u are the one who let bro xiaoxin waited in vain????????

According to her, she didnt see the guy for quite sometimes. But didnt ask her why.. hua hee dio ho....hee...heee...:D

cheers
xiaoxin

KID278
19-05-2003, 04:32 PM
No lah, never talk so much to her. Seem like she knows everything in the forum, so never talk so much to her. Infact he is invesigating who is smlee n xiaoxin. I told her i just read the forum but never register.

Is it u?? hehe.....

cheers
xiaoxin

When she dont surf....there's always webmasters reporting to her......hehehe......:D you can lie but not for long....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
19-05-2003, 04:35 PM
According to her, she didnt see the guy for quite sometimes. But didnt ask her why.. hua hee dio ho....hee...heee...

cheers
xiaoxin

yo.....you also picking up this line huh!...hua hee dio ho......hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

xiaoxin
20-05-2003, 02:17 AM
yo.....you also picking up this line huh!...hua hee dio ho......hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

No lah, this line is actually a taiwanese song, always heard it the last time in karaoke, hua hee tio ho....

Nowaday so free ah, r u back in town? J is looking for u
hee..hee....

cheers
xiaoxin

KID278
20-05-2003, 02:42 AM
No lah, this line is actually a taiwanese song, always heard it the last time in karaoke, hua hee tio ho....

Nowaday so free ah, r u back in town? J is looking for u
hee..hee....

cheers
xiaoxin

A nice line you know.....hehehe....:D very good meaning.....hua hee dio ho.....hehehe.....

I'm still off lah but sigh..... still cannot go back leh......~sob~..~sob~.....hehehe.....:D will see her when have opportunity to go back....

Cheers.
Kid278.

xiaoxin
20-05-2003, 01:59 PM
When she dont surf....there's always webmasters reporting to her......hehehe......:D you can lie but not for long....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Like that ha, next time dont mention/talk about the forum. If not she will find out who m i oneday..

cheers
xiaoxin

KID278
20-05-2003, 03:29 PM
Like that ha, next time dont mention/talk about the forum. If not she will find out who m i oneday..

cheers
xiaoxin

Maybe she already knows, she's curious but a very nice and good gal.....hehehe.....:D anyway it doesnt matter, you had said nothing bad...:p again..hua hee tio ho...hehehe.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
21-05-2003, 08:26 AM

Is it u?? hehe.....

cheers
xiaoxin

Bro xiaoxin,

I know who liao, dont tell u........:p

xiaoxin
21-05-2003, 01:11 PM
Bro xiaoxin,

I know who liao, dont tell u........:p

I also know who but i dont tell too, hee...hee...:D
Keep it to yourself....

cheers
xiaoxin

KID278
21-05-2003, 06:50 PM
Bro xiaoxin,

I know who liao, dont tell u........

I also know who but i dont tell too, hee...hee...
Keep it to yourself....

cheers
xiaoxin

geezz.......what are you guys keeping from each other....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

zyxel01
21-05-2003, 06:59 PM
geezz.......what are you guys keeping from each other....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

dun tell you ....

KID278
21-05-2003, 07:04 PM
dun tell you ....

Oops!....me also out huh!....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
22-05-2003, 03:01 AM
I also know who but i dont tell too, hee...hee...
Keep it to yourself....

cheers
xiaoxin

OK! Must kept it to ourself, cannot tell anyone.........kekeke:D

KID278
22-05-2003, 03:20 AM
OK! Must kept it to ourself, cannot tell anyone.........kekeke:D

Dont keep too much to yourself hor!.....not healthy to the brain you know, dont want to see you running around in your birthday suit in GL one day.....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
22-05-2003, 03:24 AM
Dont keep too much to yourself hor!.....not healthy to the brain you know, dont want to see you running around in your birthday suit in GL one day.....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Hahaha.........Dont worry for me. I am bery the healthy, been running twice a week but with clothing.......kekeke

KID278
22-05-2003, 04:15 AM
Hahaha.........Dont worry for me. I am bery the healthy, been running twice a week but with clothing.......kekeke

Ya...ya...now bery healthy, twice a week with clothing but if you start to keep then it will be everyday with nothing....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

xiaoxin
24-05-2003, 05:21 PM
Have manage to find time to go down n find her again, but the okt's say she is off today, sigh......:(

cheers
xiaoxin

ps: I miss u, Jaguar!

KID278
24-05-2003, 05:58 PM
Have manage to find time to go down n find her again, but the okt's say she is off today, sigh......

cheers
xiaoxin

ps: I miss u, Jaguar!

yo bro xiaoxin, dont be too sad....there is always a tomorrow or a next day.....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

xiaoxin
24-05-2003, 06:16 PM
yo bro xiaoxin, dont be too sad....there is always a tomorrow or a next day.....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Tomorrow wont be free to go down, thats why i m sad.. And ustand fm her she going back on her one month leave soon.

Hv u contact her nowadays?

xiaoxin

freddykuah
24-05-2003, 07:05 PM
Called b4 going dn. A wasteful trip is she isn't there! Going to give her a miss as she ask me to spare her when I visited her on Tues!!!

KID278
25-05-2003, 01:02 AM
Tomorrow wont be free to go down, thats why i m sad.. And ustand fm her she going back on her one month leave soon.

Hv u contact her nowadays?

xiaoxin

Cheer up brudder, not making it tomorrow there is always another day until she go on leave....hehehe....:D unlike me more sad.....misses her so much....haiz.....

Occasionally we keep in touch.

Cheers.
Kid278.

xiaoxin
25-05-2003, 02:13 AM
Called b4 going dn. A wasteful trip is she isn't there! Going to give her a miss as she ask me to spare her when I visited her on Tues!!!

bro,
Dont be too rough to her, she will get hurt.

cheers
xiaoxin

KID278
25-05-2003, 03:53 AM
bro,
Dont be too rough to her, she will get hurt.

cheers
xiaoxin

I think she must have been hurt.....so sad.....sigh.......~sob~....~sob~........:(

Frown.
Kid278.

xiaoxin
25-05-2003, 10:19 AM
I think she must have been hurt.....so sad.....sigh.......~sob~....~sob~........:(

Frown.
Kid278.

Ya lor, so sad.....
Bro freddykuah, i think yours must be too much for her lah... hee...hee.... so spare her n give her a miss is a good choice... hee...hee... hua hee tio ho....

cheers
xiaoxin

xiaoxin
25-05-2003, 12:20 PM

Oh yeah hor, hv just remember that fm your previous post, many girls complained abt yr cock size.. Perhap jaguar cannot take it also n ask u to spare her lah. So pls dont hurt her...

Bro freddykuah, Go and find another replacement lah, if not she will become more elusive if u hurt her again. hehe...

cheers
xiaoxin

freddykuah
25-05-2003, 03:16 PM
Well, we're all tired after a v good bonk. We all laid down there tired w/o saying a single word. She closed her eyes motionless. I slept by her side holding her body. After 5mins, she stretches and went for shower. After she dressed up, she told me while the sex was good but her energy all drained off and I'm only her third customer of the day. Told me I'm free to go for other GL gals, she won't be angry. "Ni Lao ler wo ba!" ;)

Look for other gals? how? She's already considered a coomando, if she cannot tahan, then who can?

xiaoxin
25-05-2003, 04:29 PM
Well, we're all tired after a v good bonk. We all laid down there tired w/o saying a single word. She closed her eyes motionless. I slept by her side holding her body. After 5mins, she stretches and went for shower. After she dressed up, she told me while the sex was good but her energy all drained off and I'm only her third customer of the day. Told me I'm free to go for other GL gals, she won't be angry. "Ni Lao ler wo ba!" ;)

Look for other gals? how? She's already considered a coomando, if she cannot tahan, then who can?

bro, i dun think he is a commando. If she enjoy, she will not say "ni lao ler wo ba", and also she will not ask u to go n look for other GL girl.

So pls dun go n hurt her again ok. hee.hee..

xiaoxin

ming
25-05-2003, 08:38 PM
Oh yeah hor, hv just remember that fm your previous post, many girls complained abt yr cock size.. Perhap jaguar cannot take it also n ask u to spare her lah. So pls dont hurt her...

Bro freddykuah, Go and find another replacement lah, if not she will become more elusive if u hurt her again. hehe...

cheers
xiaoxin

Agreed agreed........hahaha

ming
25-05-2003, 08:40 PM
bro, i dun think he is a commando. If she enjoy, she will not say "ni lao ler wo ba", and also she will not ask u to go n look for other GL girl.

So pls dun go n hurt her again ok. hee.hee..

xiaoxin

Agreed agreed........kekeke

ming
25-05-2003, 09:11 PM
yo bro xiaoxin, dont be too sad....there is always a tomorrow or a next day.....hehehe...

Cheers.
Kid278.

Shifu,

Just return from molek, She is still that wonderful, nice n playful to me..........hehehe

Waited for two sessions before getting her........in between there were two guys came n asked for her.....however was told to join the queue n they both left. Aiya u two guys next time join the queue lor just sit next to me n we can discuss about the gals lar than time will pass fast.

After i cum, we talked about u, xiaoxin, norigo, kaixin n freddykuah.........kekeke

Was told that she may be going back tomorrow......so bro xiaoxin u have to wait somemore. Lucky that i had went down today.......hehehe:D

Hence, the sad thing is that she got a long scratch between her boobs........Should be some idiot who did that to her....Asked her about it n she ask me not to ask. See that she did not want to spoil the mood.

Kiddo
25-05-2003, 09:24 PM

Don't tell me you are also responsible for the disappearance of a certain gal that we both have been known to target?:D

Just kidding...

ming
25-05-2003, 09:27 PM
Don't tell me you are also responsible for the disappearance of a certain gal that we both have been known to target?:D

Just kidding...

Like this must ban him liao........:D

xiaoxin
25-05-2003, 11:32 PM
Shifu,

Just return from molek, She is still that wonderful, nice n playful to me..........hehehe

Bro ming, so u r a happy man today lah..hehe...
Got nothing to talk ha? why talk about me also, i m afraid he will know me..

Going back tomorrow? so sad....haiz.. Perhap will find replacement liao, maybe MG or Cefiro, this two quite beautiful.

Did She knows who is freddykuah? Really so big meh? hehe..... if so, then must ban him liao, otherwise she will become more elusive... hee.....

cheers
xiaoxin

xiaoxin
25-05-2003, 11:40 PM
Shifu,

Going back tomorrow? so sad....haiz.. Perhap will find replacement liao, maybe MG or Cefiro, this two quite beautiful.

Did She knows who is freddykuah? Really so big meh? hehe..... if so, then must ban him liao, otherwise she will become more elusive... hee.....

cheers
xiaoxin

xiaoxin
26-05-2003, 02:50 AM
Shifu,

Bro Ming, r u the one wearing a spec sitting at the sofa this afternoon, just have some spare time this afternoon, i left n return around six oclock n the okts say the one wearing spec is still inside, wait for awhile n i left again. Wa, how many session with her, must be 4-5 session? hehe....hua hee tio ho..hee..

But next time u going down tell me leh, so that i dun hv to waste time going down there n wait long long again. This is the second time oredi. I presume the first must be u also lah.. hee.hee..

cheers
xiaoxin

KID278
26-05-2003, 02:57 AM
Bro Ming, r u the one wearing a spec sitting at the sofa this afternoon, just have some spare time this afternoon, i left n return around six oclock n the okts say the one wearing spec is still inside, wait for awhile n i left again. Wa, how many session with her, must be 4-5 session? hehe....hua hee tio ho..hee..

But next time u going down tell me leh, so that i dun hv to waste time going down there n wait long long again. This is the second time oredi. I presume the first must be u also lah.. hee.hee..

cheers
xiaoxin

Dont be shy, knock on the door and say Hi! next time....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

xiaoxin
26-05-2003, 03:01 AM
Dont be shy, knock on the door and say Hi! next time....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Bro kid, cannot lah, wait my eye "blue black" how?
So is bro ming wearing a spec with a pouch over his waist?

Ustand fm aunties he is the regular of Jaguar, so must be bro ming..

cheers
xiaoxin

KID278
26-05-2003, 03:02 AM
Shifu,

Waited for two sessions before getting her........in between there were two guys came n asked for her.....however was told to join the queue n they both left. Aiya u two guys next time join the queue lor just sit next to me n we can discuss about the gals lar than time will pass fast.

After i cum, we talked about u, xiaoxin, norigo, kaixin n freddykuah.........kekeke

Was told that she may be going back tomorrow......so bro xiaoxin u have to wait somemore. Lucky that i had went down today.......hehehe

Hence, the sad thing is that she got a long scratch between her boobs........Should be some idiot who did that to her....Asked her about it n she ask me not to ask. See that she did not want to spoil the mood.

Yo bro ming, no wonder you so happy....but me so sad leh......haiz......:(

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
26-05-2003, 03:12 AM
Bro kid, cannot lah, wait my eye "blue black" how?
So is bro ming wearing a spec with a pouch over his waist?

Ustand fm aunties he is the regular of Jaguar, so must be bro ming..

cheers
xiaoxin

Bro xiaoxin, no worry....just mention my name.....hehehe....:D and hide behind my darling.....hehehe.....:D anyway I dont know lah....to find out next time say hi! lor....hehehe....he's a nice guy...

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
26-05-2003, 03:20 AM

cheers
xiaoxin

Why you didnt stay on the queue....hehehe.....:D so your replacement also from that house.....hehehe....:D ok lah...MG...only Cefiro very tall.....hehehe....

Cheers.
Kid278.

xiaoxin
26-05-2003, 03:52 AM
Why you didnt stay on the queue....hehehe.....:D so your replacement also from that house.....hehehe....:D ok lah...MG...only Cefiro very tall.....hehehe....

Cheers.
Kid278.

Cannot leh, got appointment leh.. Anyway, goodnight bro kid, going to bed soon...

cheers
xiaoxin

xiaoxin
26-05-2003, 03:55 AM

Cheers.
Kid278.

Bro kid, Cefiro tall one i think suit Bro freddykuah.. hee...hee..

xiaoxin

KID278
26-05-2003, 04:19 AM
Cannot leh, got appointment leh.. Anyway, goodnight bro kid, going to bed soon...

cheers
xiaoxin

You go ahead bro xiaoxin, sleep tight and dont dream hor....:D the mind must rest.....hehehe...:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
26-05-2003, 04:24 AM
Bro kid, Cefiro tall one i think suit Bro freddykuah.. hee...hee..

xiaoxin

Bro xiaoxin, I dont know...maybe and maybe not....he may get another card.....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
26-05-2003, 05:44 PM

cheers
xiaoxin

Bro Xiaoxin,

My second darling also went back for 1 week break liao n when she not around, cefiro will also goes missing.

Did not ask her about freddykuah dick............Peisah to ask her this type of question as mine bery small......... :p

xiaoxin
26-05-2003, 06:26 PM
Bro Xiaoxin,

Did not ask her about freddykuah dick............Peisah to ask her this type of question as mine bery small......... :p

OIC, then any other good one around?

I have read abt freddykuah post saying that alot of girl complain abt his dick. Even your 1st darling ever talk abt it also. So i guess it must be him.

cheers
xiaoxin

PS: bro ming, so it was u again right in the room? hehe....

ming
26-05-2003, 06:27 PM

cheers
xiaoxin

Bro Xiaoxin,

That guy is another bro from the forum, not too nice to tell u who he is. I only knows him from another bro yesterday. Hi bro sitting at the sofa nice meeting u.

Three sessions this time...........I thought u know who that guy the previous time liao, I am not the one but think i know who he is........had not been seeing her seen Jan.

ming
26-05-2003, 06:37 PM
Yo bro ming, no wonder you so happy....but me so sad leh......haiz...

Cheers.
Kid278.

Shifu,

On friday, really buay loon went down after such a long break. The first one is average n the second dissappointed.

Understand ur feeling, a good session with bright up the days.;)

zyxel01
26-05-2003, 06:42 PM
Shifu,

On friday, really buay loon went down after such a long break. The first one is average n the second dissappointed.

Understand ur feeling, a good session with bright up the days.;)

ming, is J off for one week or a month?

Cheers!
zyxel

KID278
26-05-2003, 06:44 PM
Shifu,

Understand ur feeling, a good session with bright up the days.

Bro ming, what is first one average and second disappointed?:confused:

Cheers.
Kid278.

xiaoxin
26-05-2003, 06:50 PM

Cheers!
zyxel

Bro zyxel, run out of target ha, wanna repeat her ha? but her okts say she is not working today. ustand her one month leave start on july.

cheers
xiaoxin

ming
26-05-2003, 06:52 PM
OIC, then any other good one around?

I have read abt freddykuah post saying that alot of girl complain abt his dick. Even your 1st darling ever talk abt it also. So i guess it must be him.

cheers
xiaoxin

PS: bro ming, so it was u again right in the room? hehe....

Bro xiaoxin,

Good one there alot, but no one as playful as jaguar. Dont know about your requirement........so cant really recommend.

Where is our bro freddykuah?

I am inside the room from 5plus to 7.30........;)

ming
26-05-2003, 06:57 PM

Cheers!
zyxel

Bro zyxel,

She told me bery the sian, must happy happy as would be going for a holiday for a week. Her one month leave is on july. ;)

ming
26-05-2003, 07:03 PM
Bro ming, what is first one average and second disappointed?:confused:

Cheers.
Kid278.

Shifu,

Went down n have a gal for a session which is average bonk n the next session is disappointing bonk.

KID278
26-05-2003, 07:17 PM
Shifu,

Went down n have a gal for a session which is average bonk n the next session is disappointing bonk.

Bro ming, so friday you had three bonks? you are indeed one stud...hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
26-05-2003, 07:20 PM
Bro ming, so friday you had three bonks? you are indeed one stud...hehehe....

Cheers.
Kid278.

How u calculate?? Only two bonks.

KID278
26-05-2003, 07:46 PM
How u calculate?? Only two bonks.

Oops! sorry.....miscalculations.....hehehe.....:D but you are still one stud........:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

freddykuah
26-05-2003, 08:39 PM
Y talk about me? I didn't hurt her leh. The scratch in fornt of the boobs already have liao when I visited her on Tues. B4 me there was a dirty old man (DOM) and after DOM is a young man with moustache. I asked her, she said accidentally scratched herself while she undressed (mayb the zip scratched her). Nothing to do with me hor.

I where got hurt her. She excited and asked me to ram her hard and fast. So I just do accordingly onli mah. After that she shack out.

Someone say my cock big meh? I don't know man cos I got no comparison with bros to make such a statement. But I do have some v bad experience. It was a Bugis HC. She commented my didi very fat and asked me whether want special. I said Ok. After that, ram a bit pain. Ok, more gentle and slowly oso pain. Kiss her cannot, suck her neh-neh oso cannot. KNN. She said "PCC" for me. I said dun wan cos I wan pussy not "PCC". The session over and want full payment. Bro, my sperm still inside my testicles oso want full payment. I insisted paid her half price, she say cannot. Once didi inside means full payment!!! Wow, imagine if all GL gals all like that how? Anyway, I didn't force her to have special and she already saw the size of my didi before the session begins. I didn't cheat her. If she cannot take it, then don't ask me for special!!! Now think of it still "too lan"!!!

xiaoxin
26-05-2003, 09:20 PM
I where got hurt her. She excited and asked me to ram her hard and fast. So I just do accordingly onli mah. After that she shack out. [/B]

Bro, i just make a guess, i dunno whether it was u or not. There was once i was having a session with her after that guy(a tall guy driving a blue car) recently n she complain that the guy is too big n she feel pain after the session with him. she say actually she wanted to reject him but feel paiseh, and she say next time must reject him liao, if not she have to stop work for a few days just because him.

xiaoxin

xiaoxin

freddykuah
26-05-2003, 09:45 PM
How tall do you consider tall? 1.7, 1.8, 1.9...

Anyway, I didn't drive a blue car. Moreover, it's my habit not to drive when I visit GL. If I drive to GL, then I'm going 4 food not for gals. :)

Anyway, I didn't hurt her lah. When I examine her other parts of her body, she always ask me to pump her as she can't wait to be "diao" Yes, she always use the word "diao wo".

Kiddo
26-05-2003, 11:45 PM
Yo bro ming, no wonder you so happy....but me so sad leh......haiz......:(

Cheers.
Kid278.

Me too me too! Of course not over Jaguar lar!:D

Kiddo
26-05-2003, 11:47 PM
Like this must ban him liao........:D

Don't need to ban him lar. Just tolong tolong him don't come and look for the exact same gals as me.:D

xiaoxin
26-05-2003, 11:51 PM
Don't need to ban him lar. Just tolong tolong him don't come and look for the exact same gals as me.:D

Ya lor, bro freddykuah, tolong tolong ok.. hehe....:D

cheers
xiaoxin

ming
27-05-2003, 02:55 AM

Why u sad like my shifu??? :confused:

ming
27-05-2003, 03:14 AM
Bro, i just make a guess, i dunno whether it was u or not. There was once i was having a session with her after that guy(a tall guy driving a blue car) recently n she complain that the guy is too big n she feel pain after the session with him. she say actually she wanted to reject him but feel paiseh, and she say next time must reject him liao, if not she have to stop work for a few days just because him.

xiaoxin

xiaoxin

Bro xiaoxin,

Next time if i see u at molek......i will shout xiaoxin xiaoxin........kekeke

Never heard from her of complaint of her customers.....Even if i ask about some of her regulars, she will said they all same like u lor.

Surprise that she told u so much about freddykuah......Bro tolong tolong treat her gentle.........kekeke

xiaoxin
27-05-2003, 11:01 AM
Bro xiaoxin,

Surprise that she told u so much about freddykuah......Bro tolong tolong treat her gentle.........kekeke

Bro ming, next time u going down tell me lah...
It happen that i was after that guy, actually she intend to call it a day, but her homebase still got customer, so she continue. At that time i think she was so angry, thats why she told me about him.. Pity her lah...heeeheee...

cheers
xiaoxin

xiaoxin
27-05-2003, 03:40 PM

Cheers!
zyxel

Bro zyxel, J is not working again today, think some brother hurt her again.

xiaoxin

zyxel01
27-05-2003, 04:26 PM

xiaoxin
Dun worry xiao xin. Dun think she got hurt lah.... she is abit sian that's all.

Cheers!
zyxel

xiaoxin
27-05-2003, 04:56 PM
Dun worry xiao xin. Dun think she got hurt lah.... she is abit sian that's all.

Cheers!
zyxel

I think she miss u, thats why abit sian.. hehe...:D

cheers
xiaoxin

ming
27-05-2003, 07:29 PM

Pity her lah...heeeheee...

cheers
xiaoxin

Pity her still can laugh.........U never sayang n console her? :p

KID278
27-05-2003, 07:41 PM

Then over what??:confused:

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
27-05-2003, 07:54 PM

cheers
xiaoxin

Agreed agreed.....She once told me that our Zyxel bery the interesting n funny which she was dissappointed why he never come n see her liao......That time, my heart dropped where i am jealous about the treatment where zyxel got than i have.

Understand the term of chemistry liao......As being her regular for long understand that even she dont like any of her customer, she will kept to herself n will try her best to make all of them happy through out the session.

Bro Xiaoxin, she really complaint to u about bro freddykuah? Stop making fun of him liao.......He is another interesting guys.

Anyway on sunday heard from aunties that a guy same voice will call everyday to enquire on jaguar working or not.....No wonder she kept asking all new customers which looking for jaguar that did they call or not.........I believe is u liao...........kekeke

KID278
27-05-2003, 07:57 PM
Why u sad like my shifu??? :confused:

I dont think he's sad at all, he's miserable....hehehe.....:D kidding.

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
27-05-2003, 07:59 PM
Then over what??:confused:

Cheers.
Kid278.

Shifu,

Look like u always confused nowsaday..........Should be long time never cum.........hehehe......the sperm have shoot up the brain liao...........hahaha

KID278
27-05-2003, 08:02 PM
Bro xiaoxin,

Never heard from her of complaint of her customers.....Even if i ask about some of her regulars, she will said they all same like u lor.

Ya....shout and shout loud.....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
27-05-2003, 08:06 PM
Bro ming, next time u going down tell me lah...
It happen that i was after that guy, actually she intend to call it a day, but her homebase still got customer, so she continue. At that time i think she was so angry, thats why she told me about him.. Pity her lah...heeeheee...

cheers
xiaoxin

Yo...going down together huh!...oh....dont get into a fight hor.....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
27-05-2003, 08:08 PM
Ya....shout and shout loud.....hehehe.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

Noted.......but than wait all people run out from the room naked how???? They will think what had happen as warning then to becareful becareful (xiaoxin xiaoxin)..........kekeke

I waited kena throw out of molek.

KID278
27-05-2003, 08:08 PM

xiaoxin

Oh....I'm so sad again......why do people keep hurting her.......haiz.......:(

Frown.
Kid278.

freddykuah
27-05-2003, 08:35 PM
Wah, all bros said until "mah chiam"I hurt her so much that she go for long leave. I only visit her once in a month or once in every two month, not that regular leh. I suppose there'is another bro who hurt her lah, based on xiaoxin description. My last visit is last Tues and the visit b4 this was sometime 1-2 mth ago. So bro xiaoxin, cannot be recently met me unless you are talking about Tues

Anyway, I don't believe she can tell any bro about me cos I've never told her I'm freddy. She got no idea who I am as well. Not even my name and how old I am, my H/p no etc. So I'm surprised to see that she actually said about me. :)

Wish her all the best cos I understand that she had some bad experience b4

norigo77
27-05-2003, 08:42 PM
Oh....I'm so sad again......why do people keep hurting her.......haiz.......:(

Frown.
Kid278.

Me too... :(

KID278
27-05-2003, 10:07 PM
Noted.......but than wait all people run out from the room naked how???? They will think what had happen as warning then to becareful becareful (xiaoxin xiaoxin)..........kekeke

I waited kena throw out of molek.

Well, if you cause a panic take a good look at those naked people running around but before anyone throw you out....run yourself....simple as that......hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

xiaoxin
27-05-2003, 11:58 PM
Shifu,

Look like u always confused nowsaday..........Should be long time never cum.........hehehe......the sperm have shoot up the brain liao...........hahaha

Yo...bro ming, how can u said yr shifu.
really "kao cho tou di mo shifu". hehe.....:D

cheers
xiaoxin

xiaoxin
28-05-2003, 12:04 AM
Yo...going down together huh!...oh....dont get into a fight hor.....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

No lah, cannot go down with bro ming, otherwise have to wait long long again.

cheers
xiaoxin

KID278
28-05-2003, 12:30 AM
Anyway on sunday heard from aunties that a guy same voice will call everyday to enquire on jaguar working or not.....No wonder she kept asking all new customers which looking for jaguar that did they call or not.........I believe is u liao...........kekeke

hehehe.....:D the aunty must be freaking out trying to find the caller.....whoever the caller is must change voice liao...hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
28-05-2003, 12:34 AM
No lah, cannot go down with bro ming, otherwise have to wait long long again.

cheers
xiaoxin

Ask him to queue behind or toss a coin...hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

xiaoxin
28-05-2003, 12:40 AM
hehehe.....:D the aunty must be freaking out trying to find the caller.....whoever the caller is must change voice liao...hehehe....:D
Cheers.
Kid278.

Ya, i do call b4 i go down but she didn't ask me anything leh..

cheers
xiaoxin

KID278
28-05-2003, 01:05 AM
Ya, i do call b4 i go down but she didn't ask me anything leh..

cheers
xiaoxin

Many calls before going down and that includes even those going to other houses....I think sometimes that aunty will ask those not so familiar faces......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

xiaoxin
28-05-2003, 01:20 AM
Wish her all the best cos I understand that she had some bad experience b4

Bro FQ, so she did tell u her bad experience as well ha?
Perhap it was not u, it was another guy.
I remember it was two weeks ago in an early monday afternoon, that guy was her first customer, and i was her second. she told me actually she intended to go back home after seeing that guy blue car, who was parking outside her homebase, but her okt came out n saw her, so she have to go in. Intended to reject him but feel paiseh. She told me after my session, she is going to call it a day.

So that guy who read this post pls dun hurt her again. otherwise we(jaguar fans) have to wait long long again, and she cannot "tan jia" liao. So pls tolong tolong...

cheers
xiaoxin

KID278
28-05-2003, 02:45 AM
Bro FQ, so she did tell u her bad experience as well ha?
Perhap it was not u, it was another guy.
I remember it was two weeks ago in an early monday afternoon, that guy was her first customer, and i was her second. she told me actually she intended to go back home after seeing that guy blue car, who was parking outside her homebase, but her okt came out n saw her, so she have to go in. Intended to reject him but feel paiseh. She told me after my session, she is going to call it a day.

So that guy who read this post pls dun hurt her again. otherwise we(jaguar fans) have to wait long long again, and she cannot "tan jia" liao. So pls tolong tolong...

cheers
xiaoxin

So sad for her....haiz.....:( she'll have to use the red card the next time this guy come around.

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
28-05-2003, 02:54 AM
Shifu,

Yo bro ming, shoot up the brain then I'll be brain dead liao....not so happenng where I am but still can get gals to cum....only not oftenly....haiz.....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
28-05-2003, 02:56 AM
Yo...bro ming, how can u said yr shifu.
really "kao cho tou di mo shifu". hehe.....:D

cheers
xiaoxin

yo this tudi is flying with colours already.....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
28-05-2003, 08:32 AM
Well, if you cause a panic take a good look at those naked people running around but before anyone throw you out....run yourself....simple as that......hehehe....

Cheers.
Kid278.

Like this i will miss Jaguar liao.........ban from molek 11.....hehehe

But will give it a try when i see him.........dont know whether that guy is him or not...........As auntie told me that the guy which left is first timer there n the other guy do return when i am leaving where i had see him before in molek 11.

So bro Xiaoxin, how u looks like than the next time if we both are there.....i will let u goes first.......Anyway are u that guy on sunday wearing polo shirt n jeans carrying a bag?

ming
28-05-2003, 08:37 AM
Many calls before going down and that includes even those going to other houses....I think sometimes that aunty will ask those not so familiar faces......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Agreed agreed........that day aunty told me that why this guy so strange cannot get her at homebase than can get at other joints issit?????? hehehe

ming
28-05-2003, 08:39 AM
yo this tudi is flying with colours already.....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Shifu,

So how many tudi u actually have..........i am the shi di or shi siong???

KID278
28-05-2003, 08:50 AM
Like this i will miss Jaguar liao.........ban from molek 11.....hehehe

But will give it a try when i see him.........dont know whether that guy is him or not...........As auntie told me that the guy which left is first timer there n the other guy do return when i am leaving where i had see him before in molek 11.

So bro Xiaoxin, how u looks like than the next time if we both are there.....i will let u goes first.......Anyway are u that guy on sunday wearing polo shirt n jeans carrying a bag?

Nobody gets hurt they will not ban you...hehehe....:D

Maybe the auntie mistaken...you see bro xiaoxin posted he couldnt wait and left that day. If you cant recognise him then give him something to recognise you lor.....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
28-05-2003, 09:07 AM
Agreed agreed........that day aunty told me that why this guy so strange cannot get her at homebase than can get at other joints issit?????? hehehe

At times the aunty also blur you know...:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
28-05-2003, 09:13 AM
Shifu,

So how many tudi u actually have..........i am the shi di or shi siong???

You decide lah...it doesnt matter.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

xiaoxin
28-05-2003, 03:18 PM
As auntie told me that the guy which left is first timer there n the other guy do return when i am leaving where i had see him before in molek 11.

Bro ming, i know who r u oredi. Next time if i met u there, then i will introduce myself to u. I do met u at Tommy's place also. hehe... :D

cheers
xiaoxin

zyxel01
29-05-2003, 09:54 AM

cheers
xiaoxin

Well, I do miss her too. Planning to get her soon.

Cheers!
zyxel

zyxel01
29-05-2003, 09:56 AM
Agreed agreed.....She once told me that our Zyxel bery the interesting n funny which she was dissappointed why he never come n see her liao......That time, my heart dropped where i am jealous about the treatment where zyxel got than i have.

Understand the term of chemistry liao......As being her regular for long understand that even she dont like any of her customer, she will kept to herself n will try her best to make all of them happy through out the session.

Bro Xiaoxin, she really complaint to u about bro freddykuah? Stop making fun of him liao.......He is another interesting guys.

Tell her dun be so elusive lah.... I dun have the time in the world to always wait for her leh.... che.... like real ah....

Cheers!
zyxel

xiaoxin
29-05-2003, 01:10 PM
Tell her dun be so elusive lah.... I dun have the time in the world to always wait for her leh.... che.... like real ah....

Cheers!
zyxel

Wow! bro zyxel, so early and u r in the forum oredi ha?
If u hv the heart, u will go down to M11 to look for her lah, dun hv to make excuses. hehe.... Like me, if i gonna look for her, i will go straight to M11, otherwise i will go to my regular joint.

cheers
xiaoxin

zyxel01
29-05-2003, 02:48 PM
Wow! bro zyxel, so early and u r in the forum oredi ha?
If u hv the heart, u will go down to M11 to look for her lah, dun hv to make excuses. hehe.... Like me, if i gonna look for her, i will go straight to M11, otherwise i will go to my regular joint.

cheers
xiaoxin

So is J working today?

Cheers!
zyxel

xiaoxin
29-05-2003, 02:55 PM
So is J working today?

Cheers!
zyxel

Not sure bro, not intend to go down today so never check.

cheers
xiaoxin

zyxel01
29-05-2003, 05:26 PM
Not sure bro, not intend to go down today so never check.

cheers
xiaoxin

Called up and she is not working today.

Cheers!
zyxel

Humsap69
29-05-2003, 05:48 PM

Cheers!
zyxel

Don't worry....J is just a phone call away....just for you....hehehe!!!

Humsap69:D

KID278
30-05-2003, 02:16 AM
Bro ming, i know who r u oredi. Next time if i met u there, then i will introduce myself to u. I do met u at Tommy's place also. hehe...

cheers
xiaoxin

So you guys can now go together...hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
30-05-2003, 02:20 AM

Cheers!
zyxel

I think nobody can change that, it's already her style...:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
30-05-2003, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by Humsap69
Don't worry....J is just a phone call away....just for you....hehehe!!!

Humsap69

Dont be too sure about that, okts' dirty politics remember...:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
30-05-2003, 02:26 AM
Well, I do miss her too. Planning to get her soon.

Cheers!
zyxel

Not rubber words hor....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
30-05-2003, 04:08 AM
Bro ming, i know who r u oredi. Next time if i met u there, then i will introduce myself to u. I do met u at Tommy's place also. hehe...

cheers
xiaoxin

Bro xiaoxin,

U know who i am....like this unfair as i dont know who u are.....Lucky i did not offend u, if not kena biten up by people also dont know who..........hehehe

U regular of Tommy too? I seldom goes down to GL nowsaday starting from the begining of the year....almost semi-retired, u still can remember seeing me there??? I think i sure bery the big mouth there attract people attention.........but cannot be i bery the shy type always good good sitting at one corner what. Did we actual meet each other there or u just notice who i am bu yourself???

If fated we will meet, must introduce yourself........kekeke (shifu, last time u always use this phase to me).

ming
30-05-2003, 04:17 AM

Cheers!
zyxel

Bro zyxel,

Can see that u still miss her alot......Do u know that is pei yi case had remind me of repeating her, dont wait till she retire than u regret for not seeing her again.

I believe she really went back for her holiday liao........ Will goes down once more in june to see her if she do return for work before she goes for her one month leave.

Will pass her your message, but i believe she already knows about ur posting about her. It seem like she knew everyting in this forum should be logging on everyday to read. Next time to talk about her must talk quietly in private mail or in dudes.....;)