PDA

View Full Version : tall 40 yrs old milf

wude
17-12-2008, 05:16 AM
Time for me to repay all the kindness i have received so far.
saw this tall and plain looking milf in g-land.
name Yang Je
age 40 yrs
ht 1.70
boobs 36c/saggy but real and soft
skin smooth and fair
service no rush good at tickling massage
fj not bad to me
french no
aj no
good at tcss
stereo not loud at all
price 70/2/2 excluding room and raincoat
not for syt lovers but those who love matured
body well kept milf type with some tummy fat have a 12yrs old son already.

wude
17-12-2008, 05:36 AM
after agreeing on price we went to h81,booked 2hrs. she was wearing yellow blouse and black velvet skirt. In the room we hugged and i rubbed my chin against her face (no frenching)she sure was tall, my favuorite. stripped her and she was wearing auntie stripe panties and embrioded bra.
Had a nice chat proceeded to our birthday suit. she give me a slow and steady ticking massage in between breast rubbing massage. in china she said it is call rowing boat........wah chuan.... i was ?????
then proceed to shower where she wash me clean. dried and then more tickling massage followed by peeing demo..........LOL
she got big bum and large abalone and of course big "sanlu" tits that invite you to suckle. I then serviced her by stimulating her clits. when she is cumming, very soft sound but hips start to move in circular round grinding motion.
my brother marikita, so proceed to fj and eventually finished in doggie, I liked but she prefer missionary though.
brothers who want just one hr can negotiate to pay $50/=. strictly for those who enjoy natural boobs and vintaged matured woman without rush service. My apologies to non chinese as she is a prc , due lingo only take chinese.hope you guys have a good time too. pm me for contact. usual applies. my mail box is small so patience reqd. cheers
oooops...she is fom dalian,dongbei china.

KimSiew769
18-12-2008, 07:58 AM
bro
can pm me contacts? thanks

mewaiting4utoo
18-12-2008, 02:47 PM
hi bro, can pm me her contact. thanks.

wude
19-12-2008, 02:04 AM
contacts given to more than 20 guys,looking forward to your frank and honest FR, be it favourable or not. After all this is a forum to share, and I can accept that each man has his own taste, so let's hear your views and fun

miyake_ck
19-12-2008, 06:53 PM
first of all, thks bro wude for da contact. here my FR on da milf yang.

look=3/10
body= 2.5/10(heavy bottom)
boob=3/10(is real n soft)
bj= never try
bbbj= dun know have a not,never try
fj= let mi put it dis way, is just sex!!
rtf= not for me.
well, meet up with yang dis afternoon. when she arrived at the hotel rm door step.i got 2 said is not my kind of milf(sori bro wude,my cup of tea is different frm yours) doesn't click at all, n since im thr did try 2 enjoy da session but hard 2 get going ar:p yet, end of da day, thks for sharing mate!!

ramman45
19-12-2008, 09:16 PM
Just tried Yang Je at H81 in GL.

My humble FR below :

Looks : 5/10 (a bit like Jap AV mature)
BBBJ : 6/10
Body : 5/10 (some tummy) ; Tall around 1.7m
AJ : No
CIM : No
FJ : 5/10 (not bad)
RTF : Can converse , maybe.

One man's meat is another man's poison.

wude
20-12-2008, 04:38 AM
hi bro miyake,
sorry not yr cup of tea, but i appreciate yr frank and honest FR, difference it maybe.
thanks for participating and wish you have better luck next time.

wude
20-12-2008, 04:43 AM
hi Ramman,
yes, I thought so too, like those jap AV mature.
I am glad it did inspire some interest in you though ratings are low.
thanks for the effort in putting up the FR.

To all other brothers, please note it is a milf not syt, so please lower your
expectation. She is afterall a 40 years with a 12 year old kid.
good luck!

ramman45
20-12-2008, 08:18 AM
One more thing to add :

(1) She available from 2pm onwards till early morning around 4am everyday except when nature takes over.

wude
25-12-2008, 03:06 AM
As has ben quoted, a pic is worth 1000 words, enjoy

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=image&file=yangje3.jpg

wude
25-12-2008, 03:10 AM
sorry, blurr...................
having another try,
a pic is worth 1000 words.....enjoy

YourFileHost.com - Free hosting for ALL your files S1 (http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=image&file=yangje3.jpg)

mel07
30-12-2008, 11:45 PM
hi bro! im interested to try matured gal. kindly pm me her contact. thank you!

wude
02-01-2009, 02:59 AM
I tried to RTF yangje on 24th but a good brother jump queue and whisked her away in his van.................LOL, really fast hand fast leg. not sure if he is from here. Anyway finally got her on 26 past mid night, will not bother with the details but she wish to thank the 11 guys that was intro by me that patronised her. I was uhmmmm? 11 guys and i just got like 2 FRs?????
So come on guys, don't be shy, lets hear your side of the fun. She did say say some commented that she was too old while others did have a ball of a time. Especially this 29 yrs old atheletic well build young man who RTF 3 times. well, please share your story, hunk!
happy new year to all, have safe fun.

l_koung
03-01-2009, 04:08 AM
thank brother wude for the contact. here come my FR

Looks : 5.5/10
BBBJ : 5/10
Body : 6/10 (heavy bottom as noted by miyake_ck)
FJ : 6.5/10
RTF : maybe. I like tall MILF

In term of look, she is OK for me. Body not very good also, if you get sick of heavy bottom, don't try her. However, I also find that she is a bit like Jap AV mature. It is a very interesting experience, I fuck her like I am one of the actor in the AV movie :p

wude
08-01-2009, 10:39 PM
bro I kuong, thank you for the FR.

komando82
16-01-2009, 11:55 PM
hi bro wude,

can pm me her contact.. interested in milfs but have not tried a tall one yet!!:p

really appreciate and will repay your kindness with a detailed FR!!

Thanks!

bigboobsman
28-01-2009, 03:20 AM
hi,pls pm mi her contact.

ICHEONG
28-01-2009, 09:37 AM
please give me her contact no , thanks,thanks